MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.See all 641 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (638)
Buy on Nordstrom
Kim M.
Kim M.
Aug. 3, 2016, 3:22 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this spray!!!❤️❤️❤️ I use this to set my foundation and powder give you a dewy look which I love ! I also use this spray for metallic glittery and pigment eyeshadows brings the color out more and make them look very pretty must have in your makeup collection!!❤️
Sylvia A.
Sylvia A.
Lowell, Ma
July 7, 2016, 10:11 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Yes yes and oh my gosh yes!!very good product. Bitt pricey but so worth it. My face looks and feels amazing after this a few sprays and I'm ready to go love how my makeup looks especially when having a full face glammed up love it do recommend it its a top shelf here!
Erica B.
Erica B.
Leesburg , FL
I can't believe that this product didn't make the beauty award finalists. It is the best setting spray in my opinion. It's even good for your skin without makeup. It is extremely light and makes your highlight pop when you spray over it. Definitely worth the splurge.
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Aug. 22, 2016, 11:47 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I don't use this necessarily as a setting spray to keep makeup put. I spritz it on my face after I'm done applying powders because I think it makes it settle and look for natural instead of stiff and cakey. I also use it to enhance eyeshadow pigments. Super versatile
Rosa H.
Rosa H.
Las vegas, NV
Seems pricey but it really isn't since it will last you for months and that's that I usually do four sprays on my face before applying make up. Love the smell and I really like how it smooths out my face before putting on my make up, I love this and use it everyday ☺
Tmarie A.
Tmarie A.
tucson, AZ
April 13, 2016, 4:29 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is a must i cant be without it. i use this on a damp beauty blender and pat my face it gets rid of any cakey look from makeup it gives a nice airbrushed look. the best thing about this product is it last ive had my bottle for 2 months and its still almost full .
Lexi F.
Lexi F.
This is so so so so useful to have in anyones makeup collection! Not only do I use this to give my skin a healthier dewy finish but it also makes eyeshadows pop and helps make glitters sine even brighter on the lid. Definitely worth the money and lasts forever for me
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI
June 27, 2016, 11:10 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is my holy grail setting spray. You get a ton of product for a great price and one bottle lasts me between 2-3 months. I also use this to intensify my eyeshadow and highlight. If you are a makeup lover and don't have this in your collection, you are missing out!
Ashlin S.
Ashlin S.
Brandon, MS
I love this finishing spray . It helps out a whole lot , it doesn't really wear off and it goes a long way . When I where glitter eye shadow it keeps it staying on very well . I would highly recommend this for other user who are interested in a nice finishing spray !
Adriana V.
Adriana V.
Mac prep spray I absolutely love because it last long for about 4 to 5 hours to me and what i mostly like is that I use it with my eyeshadow and it becomes extremely pigmented. It doesnt have any SPF but i would recommend this to anyone who always primes their face.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.