BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12072)
Allison D.
Petersburg , AK
This product is great and very helpful. It helps pigmentations and makes putting on makeup much easier. It smells nice and sprays nicely. I highly recommend trying this product!!
member-a2217
This is a must have in my make up bag are use it for prepping my face before I apply make up and after I apply make up to get my face that finished look I love the way it smells and it helps keep my skin moisturized I have recommended this to others over the several years I've used it
Couture L.
Love this , I went through atleast 3 bottles already . Great for when you want to make shimmer eye shadows pop , great as a primer , also good when you want to get rid of the powder look when doing makeup
Jennifer M.
Everett, WA
I love the smell of this product for some reason. But also this is great to spray on a brush before applying eyeshadow if you want an intense application or are using a glitter!
Cat R.
Bronxville, NY
I love this stuff.  I bought my first bottle a little over a year ago and still have some left. I would mostly attribute that to the fact that I mostly use it to increase I shadow pigmentation and not all over my face. My primary use for this is spraying it onto and eyeshadow brush before dipping it into an eyeshadow. This helps to pick up more of the product and give you better color pay off. That method is seriously life changing. You can also use this as a setting spray all over your face. I have to admit I go a little crazy with setting sprays and tend to douse my face in them. I always then take some thing and fan my face with it (paper, and notebook, a card, anything to fan with) and it helps it stay put amazingly. I only do that on special occasions though, which has helped me from running out. I definitely recommend this, but would probably buy it in a smaller size next time.
Lyndsey C.
Charleston, SC
This soft cream make my make up stay on and go on so much easier. I️ notice a huge difference from when I️ do vs. when I️ don’t wear I️t. And the bottle may appear small but a little bit goes a long way.
Noelle M.
Palm Springs, CA
SO...I'm kinda late to the party, i just got this for the first time ever(i'm 31 lol), and i feel like an idiot for not having picked it up sooner! I use this before i put anything on my face, and i use a little fan to speed up the drying. I will admit i was really scared to use this because it contains fragrance, and my face is allergic to fragrance in products. This however has no bad effects so far(i've used it everyday for a week, i usually see adverse reactions pretty quickly). I love the way MAC products smell, they feel great too. I love setting my makeup with this. I have Combination oily/sensitive skin and i have no issues with this at all!!!! i'm over the moon about it. Also, I cannot praise this enough! my makeup literally stays on 12 hours...
I live in Palm Springs, last week it was 111 degrees, i work in a salon over hot water in the shampoo bowls, blow dryers,etc. so it's always something i'm super excited by when my face isnt sliding off at the end of the day. I do blot but thats besides the point. This stuff feels great, keeps my skin hydrated, keeps my makeup on all day, isnt that expensive, i love it!!!!! i will absolutely be picking more up!
Jean M.
Columbia
So refreshing whether wearing makeup or just to refresh your face. I love that there is no fragrance to this. This helps set my makeup to last all day and keeps it moisturized.
Katie D.
Madisonville, KY
I use this spray before I apply my makeup and also to set my makeup. It is great and helps keep my makeup in place. I can tell when I don't use my makeup doesn't look as good.
Morgan J.
olmsted falls ohio
Overall amazing product! Keeps my makeup on all day long and looking fresh! Also great for priming the skin before makeup application. Perfect for all skin types and smells amazing! I would repurchase!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.