BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Kinsey L.
This has so many uses its unreal but I use it to bring out the maximum pigmentation of eyeshadows and sometimes even highlighter. I spray it on my brush before picking up the product and I swear the product will become 10x more pigmented in an instant!
Jenna G.
This is the perfect mist honestly. It doesn't spray harshly with heavy drops, it's a really evenly mist. I'd use it after I would put some foundation and powder to give me a nice dewy look. I also use for eyeshadows when I want that extra pop of color.
Kathy M.
Hollywood, FL
By far the best setting spray in the market. I love that it prevents my make up to get caky. I'm on my 4th bottle already. This is my go to setting spray. I even use it on my brushes to intensive eyeshadow sand highlighters. You need this in your life
Natalie B.
Sewell, NJ
This is a true multi-use product! It can be a primer or a setting spray. It has a super natural finish and is great for dry skin. Try spraying it on your brush to intensify shadow pigments. I would highly recommend having this product in your arsenal!
Grace E.
Mac is fix plus is a product I use on a daily bases! It helps with pigments and to intensify anything in your makeup! I just spray someone my brush and use it to apply my highlighter to make it pop more and eyeshadow to make it apply easier to my lid.
Stacy W.
What can I say!!! Amazing amazing! It does so much. Finishing spray, makes face so dewy and set everything. Helps intensify any powder highlight or eye shadow. At times even just spray it at the end of the day to refresh your make up. Love this stuff!
RiL C.
S San Fran, CA
I love this product. When I first bought it I was confused and thought it was a setting spray which it isn't. But what it does is leave your makeup looking fresh. It melts the powder down so you don't look well powdery. It's refreshing and I keep it .
Teresa O.
Mayville, ND
I use this product with eye shadows that have quite a bit of fallout and it helps to keep it to a minimum. I have never purchased anything from MAC before and had learned about this product through YouTube. I am considering repurchasing in the future.
Nessa S.
This stuff is amazing!!! It helps my eyeshadows come alive and look magnificent!!! It illuminates my highlight and sets my face to last all day!! The only thing is if I spry to much of it, my makeup sinks into my pores, so when I set, I lightly spray!
Maria C.
Astoria, NY
It's a good prime, can sometimes by a little heavy so please make sure you only use a bit and it's well distributed. I recommend to use just for big occasions, and to apply it at least 30 min before you start doing your make up so it really stays on.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.