Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (375)
Clarissa F.
Clarissa F.

I love this spray! Seriously! Whenever I am done with my make up I spray this bad boy on. Even on days when I just put a lil concealer I use this. Confession: Sometimes I put this on with nothing under it. Just spray and mascara. It gives my skin a glow that is to die for. I definitely recommend this product!
Angel H.
Angel H.
Indianola, IA

A must have everyday in my makeup routine. I use it as a primer before I start my makeup or even over another primer. I also use it after I use all my powders to set them and make them meld together and not look powdery or cakey. Lastly I use it as a face refresher throughout the day to keep me looking dewy.
Kim P.
Kim P.
Brechin, Scotland

I put off buying this for so long because I felt like it was something I didn't really need. What was I thinking, why did I do that to myself?!

I love this. Love, love, love.

I mainly use it with eyeshadows and it makes the colours look so much more pigmented. Every eyeshadow I use just looks far better now.
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Woodbury, NJ

You NEED this in your makeup bag. Perfect for setting makeup. Also perfect for spraying your eyeshadow brushes prior to applying shadows for a pop of color and extended shadow wear. Also good for spraying your beauty blender or sponge before applying foundation. So many uses for this product and all amazing!
Mallory M.
Mallory M.
Dalton, GA

I originally purchased this just to make my eye shadows more of a cream substance with tons of pigmentation. However once I purchased it I realized it was good for so much more! I use it to dilute my thicker foundations, prime my makeup and set my makeup. Definitely will be repurchasing as soon as I run out!
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Lemoore, CA

I was looking for something that would help set my makeup and help it stay on my face and not my clothes. This product helps do that! Just spritz on when you are finished with your makeup and go. I also like to spray my eye makeup brushes with it before putting in eyeshadow to help make a more dramatic look!
Rebecca  O.
Rebecca O.
Baltimore, MD

This is by far my favorite finish spray. I've been using this since I was 15. I've done a lot of prom makeup and I always use this product and my clients always say that it last the whole night. Mac cost a pretty penny but I can guarantee its better than doing your makeup and it coming off after a few hours.
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Huntley, IL

This is a must have for anyone who uses more than just a foundation! I do makeup professionally and I would never go out without my Fix Plus. I always use it at the end before a setting spray, it just melts everything together so nothing looks "cakey". This product makes for a beautiful, long lasting finish!
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Philadelphia, PA

This is my holy grail beauty item. I use it to prime, to set, to dampen eyeshadow brushes for a wet application. It smells so, so good and feels refreshing on the skin. I have dry skin so it helps seal in moisture to keep me from getting cakey. I wear this every day and one bottle still lasts me a long time.
Kat F.
Kat F.

I feel like Mac fix plus is a huge staple for any makeup enthusiast out there. You can use it in so many ways and it always performs well. I love to spray this on my brush before I use any metalic shadows to intensify them.its also great to mix with dried out eyeliners or mascaras to bring them back to life
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.