Add a Photo

Photos (551)
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Greenfield

If you want a fix for your foundation, this product will do it.  I love misting the hydrating spray on my face after doing my makeup.  Nothing runs, and the smell is so light and fresh.  Not greasy or oily feeling like some others and has really been a great addition to my skincare routine.
Meli M.
Meli M.
Brentwood, CA

LOVE THIS OMG I LOVE THIS!!!! It's seriously BOMB AF. This thing makes my make up last ALL DAY!!! If you don't believe me apply it and have sex. ;-) guarantee you'll be raving about it like how I am. It lasts through EVERYTHING. Do yourself a favor and buy this product. I promise you you'll never go back.
LeeAnne F.
LeeAnne F.
Hudson, MI

Not a good setting spray at all....HOWEVER every women or man who uses makeup needs this product! It helps to wet your beauty blender ave get a perfect finish. It also it a great tool to use to wet your brushes to get AMAZING pigmentation with your eye shadows and also create eye liners with your shadows.
Madeline S.
Madeline S.

I like the fact that this product hydrates your face and gives a dewy appearance. It also make you feel more awake, but I was a little disappointed when I purchased this with the intention of it making my makeup stay on all day. To me it didn't hold my makeup on at all it actually seemed to make it worse.
Manda R.
Manda R.
Rolla, MO

I just can't live with out this stuff. From the time I started wearing makeup (5 years ago) until now, I have gone through I am not sure how many. I really do notice a difference when I do not use it. It helps my makeup to not become cakey and the wear is much longer than without. It is a holy grail item.
Shamsa I.
Shamsa I.
Deer Park, NY

This is a setting spray that every makeup enthusiast should own. I use it to set my makeup, and to wet my beauty blender before I apply my foundation. I also tend to use it on my brushes if I'm applying a loose pigment. It helps to set everything and helps provide a flawless finish! I highly recommend it!
alyssa k.
alyssa k.
N miami beach, Fl

Honestly I'm not sure what the hype is on this fix and skin setting spray. Compared to urban decays all nighter setting spray i feel like this doesn't stand the test of time. Even the mac consultant at macys said to not only use this product alone. Which was odd to me. So mine just sits there.... Literally
savannah d.
savannah d.
Odessa, TX

Absolutely love this product so much. good for dry skin. at least on mine. i own this product and have nothing bad to say about it. i don't use sun protection and it still works beautifully. I recommend this product to my friends all the time. also when adding before applying makeup it intensifies it more.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Villas, NJ

I love this product! I purchased from Nordstrom.com. I bought the travel size because it lasts for so long! I spray it on after my makeup is finished and it makes the skin look so dewy and healthy. You can also spray it on your eyeshadow brush prior to dipping it into the powder for a higher pop of color
eirini t.
eirini t.

This is the best, if you haven't already tried it you're completely missing out !! You 100% need this in your life . It can be used pre and lost makeup application . I carry it in my gym bag so I don't break out after working out . And I mainly spray my face throughout the day to refresh my makeup. LOVE
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.