Add a Photo

Photos (596)
cindy v.
cindy v.
Salt Lake City, UT
i love this to set my makeup works amazing and the price is great i love it and would recommend this to friends and family u wont regret this item leaves ur makeup looking amazing good on oily skin and i will continue to purchase this item again i give this item 5 stars
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
Paramount, CA
This is definitely one of my favorite products ever. I have normal skin, and I spray this before foundation and after. it gives my skin a nice glow, without looking oily. It also helps my face look less powdery. If you have dry or normal skin, I definitely recommend it!
Ivy D.
Ivy D.
Scottsdale, AZ
This is great for the summer, I received a sample at Nordstrom and use it for days and nights when I need heavy duty staying power. It's not expensive, it's a great product and would probably buy it if MAC were better on my pores. The small bottle has lasted me forever.
Karina H.
Karina H.
Oxnard, CA
July 10, 2016, 2:51 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
OMG THIS IS THE BEST SPRAY EVER !!!!! My skin is dry and oily and this feels so good in my face & ive had this spray for months now and I still have some it will last you !! I'm sure to buy another one when I run out cuz honestly it's the best spray you'll ever ever use
Donya Q.
Donya Q.
Bronx, NY
July 2, 2016, 2:22 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I highly recommend this product as it has many uses. I use it as a primer, as a finishing spray, and to intensify my eyeshadows. I have dry skin, and so my face looks cakey but after I apply this product, my face looks like actual skin. I will be repurchasing for sure.
Madelaine M.
Madelaine M.
Medley, FL
This product is an absolute staple in my beauty routine! Easily applies with just a spritz and the easy to lock top makes it ideal for travel. I will continue to purchase this amazing product over and over! I love this stuff! I always use it and it smells really good!!
Nicoles C.
Nicoles C.
Naples, FL
I love using my fix + on eveything on eyeshowers you name it. my skin tone varies from normal to dry skin but it works well . i love the sleekness of the packaging yes i would be buying more and told my family about it . i have a travel size would be buying the big one
Ariana E.
Ariana E.
San Tan Vly, AZ
July 28, 2016, 2:58 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love using this setting spray for setting my makeup and showing off the highlight. The only thing I noticed was during this summer, it brought out my oilyness. Even when I used powder to set then the fix plus. Otherwise the rest of the year I had no problem with it.
Karaleah G.
Karaleah G.
Albuquerque, NM
For the price it can't be beat, it lasts me months and I use it on a daily basis. It brings out pigment in my highlighter and shimmer shadows, and when sprayed on a beauty blender or brush applies foundation on smooth and flawlessly. If you haven't tried it you should!
Ivony E.
Ivony E.
Knoxville, TN
Sept. 7, 2016, 4:50 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love how this spray pulls my makeup into one uniform look. It gets rid of that cakey and powderey look and makes it seamless. My favorite use for it is intensifying my highlight so I can glow all day long. Plus it smells really nice and feels refreshing on the face.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.