Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (471)
Sophia W.
Sophia W.

Literally the best thing money can buy. Sets makeup effortlessly and I even wear it in 100+ degree weather and nothing (absolutely NOTHING) budges at all! Stays perfectly in tact until I take it off at night 10+ hours later. Spritz throughout the day to keep the skin refreshed. The smell is delightful.
Hayley V.
Hayley V.

Yasssss!!! This is the ONLY misting spray I feel actually brings hydration back to my skin. I've tried soo many and this is the only one that I can see my fave go from cakey to dewy. By the way my skin is super dry so being able to see any hydration is a blessing and this product was a prayer answered.
Tae L.
Tae L.
Statesboro, GA

I LIVE BY THIS STUFF! Definitely a must have for everyday use and as an MUA. It makes the makeup look blended and a great way to take away the dry ashy look you can get when you apply powders. This product is a moisturizer NOT a setting spray so be sure to purchase a separate spray to set your makeup !
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA

Another product I cannot live without. This makes your skin feel so refreshed and it's a multipurpose product! It makes eyeshadows pop if you spray it on your shadow brush before application and you can use it before your makeup as a primer or after to make the makeup look flawless and more skin like!!
Rj W.
Rj W.

This product is every girl must have! I use mine only the daily and have had it for 6 months and only half way through! I feel like it doesn't do that much under the skin for me personally but over the top it settles all my full coverage makeup making it look ultra flawless and like my life is together
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Gilbert, AZ

Love this product. A staple in my beauty routine. It has many different uses. Of course it is great a setting the skin. Also use it to spray on brush if I want to foil an eyeshadow or on my beauty blender before baking my face. It lasts a long time and a good value. A product I continue to repurchase.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Mankato, MN

This is one of the best setting sprays I've used. People say not to use it for oily skin, but it works just fine for my oily skin. It sets my makeup beautifully without adding any unnecessary shine or anything and it has a faint pleasant smell. I'm already planning on repurchasing this when i run out!
Isabela N.
Isabela N.
York, PA

Ugh. I feel like it is pointless to review this because almost everyone ever who has really used this, loves it. Fix+ is a necessity in any makeup collection, whether it be for setting your makeup look, packing color onto the lid, or adding an extra pop to your highlight. Much love. Worth every penny.
Tyesha D.
Tyesha D.
Bowie, MD

I use this for virtually everything, from just spraying it on my face just because, to using it as a primer, applying glitter, and using it as a setting spray. It's an all around product so it's a must buy for everyone. I recommend everyone to go out and buy it. If you don't your cheating yourself. :)
Jess B.
Jess B.
Oakville

I love this. Great way to hydrate your face. I use it before and after applying my makeup for that dewy look. It also works great after applying a shimmer eyeshadow wetting your eye shadow brush with it and applying to the shadow on your lid for an even more effective look. I always have this on hand.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.