Add a Photo

Photos (523)
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Kent, WA

This is my favorite finishing spray to use! My make up stays on all day and doesn't get oily or cakey looking at all! I will usually spray some on before applying other face products and definitely after I'm finished applying all of my make up. This is my go to for sure and I recommend it to anyone!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Louisville, KY

I love this product. After my makeup is all done and I'm ready to set it this just makes all the powders really melt into the skin and look more natural looking. Also love using this to make highlighter more intense. I'll spritz it on during the day for extra hydration to help my dry skin look dewy!
Allie H.
Allie H.
Raleigh, NC

This stuff is great. I use it for so many things and it lasts a long time! I spray it on a beauty blender when I'm trying to blend makeup or use a highlighter. I use it to help blend my eye shadow as well depending on what I'm trying to do. I also use this as a fix spray when I'm done with my makeup
Jully H.
Jully H.
Nyack, NY

One of my makeup must haves! My makeup is not complete without setting with this spray. It sets your makeup while adding a nice natural glow to you and hydrates your skin. I honestly would not know what to do without this product. I have been using this for years and I haven't found anything better.
Vindia Z.
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA

This stuff is holy grail worthy. I tend to have dry skin year round, and this is my savior. My foundation goes on FLAWLESSLY when I apply this as a primer, and it stays on and doesn't cake up or attach to my dry spots when I spray it after. Also very useful when it comes to intensifying eye shadows.
Allison S.
Allison S.

I love this product so much!! Keeps your skin looking hydrated and fresh all day! I like that it doesn't feel to sticky or wet after about 30 seconds of drying, but yet you still radiate a healthy glow! If I use a lot of powder I like to spray this over top to look more natural like dewy skin! Xoxo
Lola A.
Lola A.
Placentia, CA

This product is my holy Grail! I absolutely love this mist !!! It works perfectly for not only a primer before I apply my makeup but also a setting spray after I'm done applying it. The price is very reasonable for the product and size of it. Lasts a very long time and would recommend this product.
Gionna O.
Gionna O.
North Versailles, PA

I love it it keeps my skin nice and fresh when I am finished applying my makeup. It does a wounderful job to make sure my makeup stays on all day. Does not matter what I do my makeup stays on. You do not need a lot of the spray to make it stay just a little for me goes a long way. And it is amazing.
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Center, TX

I can not live without this product. It's like liquid gold! Literally does everything you can think of. I use it to prime my face, I spray it on my beauty blender to blend out foundation. I use it on my eyeshadow brush to increase pigmentation and then I set my face with it. Can't live without it!!
Arri A.
Arri A.

I swear by this setting spray!! It will have your makeup looking beautiful all day!! It keeps it from creasing and will keep you looking nice and fresh and it leave a natural looking finish! I would highly recommend to everyone!! Also works very good before you apply your makeup for a dewy look!! 😍
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.