Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (315)
anabel c.
anabel c.

This product is universal. I use it to hydrate my skin before going to bed or after the shower. It is so refreshing, it soaks into the skin fast. It is great to use all year round. I recommend this to everyone to use before wearing makeup it helps refresh and prepare skin before wearing makeup.
Shayah G.
Shayah G.

My holy grail everything spray.

I spray this after moisturizer.
Before makeup application.
During cream product blending process.
After makeup application.
Whenever I need a nice hydrating and refreshing pick-me up.

This spray helps settle your makeup and create a dewy, radiant glow! I love it.
Catrina A.
Catrina A.
Indianapolis, IN

I've hear amazing things about using this as a setting spray. I've got to say, and I know this won't be the popular opinion, but I wasn't blown away by this product. Don't get me wrong, it set my makeup. But it's expensive and there are just as good products out there that are more affordable.
Edynn P.
Edynn P.
San Diego, CA

I love this product! I apply it before putting my makeup on and it allows it to go on smooth. I then finish my make up with it to set it and can go all day with a fresh face. I am not left feeling greasy or heavy. The price point on this product is reasonable as it is a primer and set product.
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Edmond, OK

Love love love this!!! I have dry skin and love spraying this on my face when my makeup is done to give my skin a dewy finish! It is amazing to spray over a mineral powder to take away that powder look. The smell is amazing also! It will always be on my vanity. I even have a small travel size!
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Twentynine Palms, California

Mac Fix+ is my go-to! I use it under my makeup for a perfect base product, and again when I'm completely done with a sweet, dewy look that keeps me from looking dry but doesn't make me oily. When I want a super deep high light or bold shadow, I spray it on my brushes before picking up product!
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Reno, NV

I love my Mac Fix+Skin Setting spray, especially when I'm blending out my foundation. This spray is so universal. It works for setting your face before Mac up and setting it after. It also helps with fouled shadows and give them more life! It's an amazing spray I would definitely recommend it.
Frances G.
Frances G.
La Verne, CA

Love this stuff! The first time I used it, I automatically fell in love with it. Definitely hydrates the skin after make up and leaves skin dewy with out the cake. It does make your make up last for a long time. It come in 2 different sizes. I would say it's kind of pricey but worth the money!
Janina J.
Janina J.

Love Mac fix+ it's great before applying makeup. You can use it to amp up your shadows, spray to amp up any highlighter and to set your makeup.I'm very dry so it hydrates as well as it helps settle any powders down that may have been a little to much. Highly recommend drenching yourself in it.
Adele H.
Adele H.

I love this stuff for making my tired, dull skin look refreshed. Also great on a hot day to have around to spray on face and arms and legs. The bottle has lasted me a long time and I have even purchased the travel size for trips. Can also put in the fridge if you need it to help you cool down.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.