BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Lexi F.
Lexi F.
This is so so so so useful to have in anyones makeup collection! Not only do I use this to give my skin a healthier dewy finish but it also makes eyeshadows pop and helps make glitters sine even brighter on the lid. Definitely worth the money and lasts forever for me
Erica B.
Erica B.
Leesburg, FL
I can't believe that this product didn't make the beauty award finalists. It is the best setting spray in my opinion. It's even good for your skin without makeup. It is extremely light and makes your highlight pop when you spray over it. Definitely worth the splurge.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI
Review for: Skin Spray
This is my holy grail setting spray. You get a ton of product for a great price and one bottle lasts me between 2-3 months. I also use this to intensify my eyeshadow and highlight. If you are a makeup lover and don't have this in your collection, you are missing out!
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this! I usually use it to dampen my beauty blender a bit or if I think I overdid it with my powder... I spritz this on and it takes that powdery look away. Makes my makeup look a little more natural! Def. recommend, but this does not help my makeup last longer.
Judith C.
Judith C.
Hawthorne, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
Love to use to make my highlighter pop and bright.
To freshen up my face and also to fishing off my look it just makes everything melt together and look flawless love the packaging the prayer makes the product come out evenly and not only spray one spot like others.
Cayman B.
Cayman B.
Plantersville , MS
Review for: Skin Spray
This stuff really works. I was skeptical about it so I bought the small $10 travel size bottle to try it out and I really like it. It makes your makeup stay right in place, even your eyeshadow. It kept my makeup looking perfect for 12+ hours and you can't beat that!
Patty R.
Patty R.
Santa Ana, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
I use this to hydrate my skin before applying any makeup. I then apply my makeup and at the end I spray this on as a setting spray. I absolutely love it. makes your skin look flawless once it dries. I would absolutely recommend this. Especially if you have dry skin.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Bremerton, WA
I LOVE this stuff! I use it for everything. To make my eyeshadow look shinier, I use it to melt my makeup on my face, I use for a nightly moisturizer after I take my makeup off, I use for detangler for my daughter. EVERYTHING! Oh yeah, the smell is fabulous as well.
Adriana V.
Adriana V.
Mac prep spray I absolutely love because it last long for about 4 to 5 hours to me and what i mostly like is that I use it with my eyeshadow and it becomes extremely pigmented. It doesnt have any SPF but i would recommend this to anyone who always primes their face.
Shushanik K.
Shushanik K.
Review for: Skin Spray
I absolutely love this product. I bought this products from my local Mac store. Some alternatives for this product are great. The pros are that your makeup lasts long but the cons would be it is a little pricey. Overall it's a great product I definitely recommend it
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.