Add a Photo

Photos (379)
Hermione W.
Hermione W.
Brooklyn, NY

Holy grail I cannot live without this. Worth every penny. I use it before, during and after makeup. I also use it on my eyeshadow and sometime on my highlighters. I can't live without it. The only problem is that it is expensive and you go through it so fast but still a holy grail because it gives my makeup life.
Summer H.
Summer H.
Wilton, CA

I feel like this is a product that every person needs in their life! It's a nice refreshing spray. I love using it to set my makeup in place so I don't look so powdery, using it to wet eyeshadows to make them stick better/be more pigmented, and also prep my skin for foundation. Awesome product, the hype is real.
Kiyah D.
Kiyah D.
College Park, MD

There's just nothing like it. When it comes to GOOD makeup; you focus less on price and more on results. I've been to lounges on hot summer nights and sweat was pouring down my face!!!!!- but once I go outside and cool off my friends always tell me they're amazed that my face is STILL in tact. WORTH EVERY PENNY!
Lilia M.
Lilia M.

I love Mac Fix+! It feels great when you first apply it. I also love the scent! It's super easy to use. You just spray it all over your face when your makeup is complete. You can also use it to intensify shadow colors by spraying your brush once you pick up the shadow of your choice. Will continue to repurchase.
Benita G.
Benita G.

My all time favorite makeup spray! I love this mist before and after i apply my makeup. I feel that when i spray before it helps the makeup stick to my skin better. I also use it if i feel my skin is dry, i spray with foundation and it feels moisturizing. And of course i love setting my makeup with this as well.
Annmarie R.
Annmarie R.
Gibsonton, FL

I have normal to dry skin and I use fix+ every time I wear makeup! It is great for making my skin feel hydrated plus it makes applying my foundation easier. I also spray fix+ On my beauty blender or foundation brush to help achieve a smooth and even application of my makeup. I will continue to use this product.
Maris R.
Maris R.

I love the MAC Prep+Prime Fix! I sets my makeup and just seems to help last a little longer then with out it. Sometimes I even spray my brushes before applying the product on my face, it adds an extra boost. If you seem a little hesitant just go out and make the purchase. You wont know what you did without it.
Hadeel A.
Hadeel A.

I got this about two weeks ago and I honestly haven't put it down since. It's amazing. My face feels so moisturized and soft. It helped hide my pores, I only spray this as a primer and never over my makeup as I try to avoid a very dewy look. Having it on under everything though gives my skin the perfect medium
Kanie c.
Kanie c.
toa alta

Este producto es asombroso. Te hidrata la.piel si lo usas antes del.maquillaje. si lo utilizas despues de realizarte el maquillaje te da un aspecto luminoso y hace que todo que en su sitio al igual que te perfurara mas tiempo. Lo mejor es precio es economico contra otras marca y es una de la mejores calidades.
Ali B.
Ali B.

This stuff is heaven I can't get enough. It sets my makeup in place and gives me a dewy appearance which I love love love. It is also a great product to spray your face with then apply highlighter you will be gleaming. It makes shadows more pigmented when you spray your brush with fix plus. I can't get enough.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.