Add a Photo

Photos (553)
Brianna K.
Brianna K.
Collingdale , PA

A must have in anyone and everyone's makeup collection! It's an amazing multi-use product! I can use it as a priming spray, setting spray (I even keep a travel size in my purse to refresh during the day) and you can also use it to intensify eyeshadows and highlighters ! I will repurchase till the day I die.
Angelica P.
Angelica P.

This setting spray is just perfect, you can use it as primer and it will make everything go on smoothly. And after you've put on makeup? let me tell you girl... It melts everything om your face! Leaves you with a perfect makeup face, nothing powdery everything settled and it makes my makeup last even more.
Brittany s.
Brittany s.
Wixom, MI

First of all, the packaging in itself is absolutely beautiful. The spray has a light fragrance which is not bothersome in the slightest. You receive a lot of product for the price, and it is definitely efficient! I use this almost every day to remove any cakieness from my makeup and it does more than that.
Melanie G.
Melanie G.

This spray is a part of my daily makeup routine - I use a beauty blender to apply my foundation but I always spritz the sponge with this beforeni start blending. I don't smell a fragrance, and I think it does a great job of making sure my foundation and concealer don't cake up and kind of blend seamlessly.
Lizette I.
Lizette I.

Girl's girls I so recommend this one. it works great along with nyx but his mac setting spray works awesome. I love to use this product in many ways. I love after I'm done with my makeup I spray my face and leaves my face looking smooth and awesome . also with no makeup I still like spraying it on my face .
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Erie, IL

I love this spray! It feels very luxurious when I spray it on. Smells amazing!!! Keeps my makeup looking fresh and clean. It eliminates cake face and gives my skin a flawless finish. I would definitely recommend to anyone! I have heard it doesn't effect how long your makeup stays on. But I haven't noticed.
LeeAnne F.
LeeAnne F.
Hudson, MI

Not a good setting spray at all....HOWEVER every women or man who uses makeup needs this product! It helps to wet your beauty blender ave get a perfect finish. It also it a great tool to use to wet your brushes to get AMAZING pigmentation with your eye shadows and also create eye liners with your shadows.
Haley R.
Haley R.
Lubbock, TX

I can't live without this product! Not only does it leave my skin looking hydrated, but it's a multi-use product that I use for many different things including wetting my beauty blender sponge before applying makeup, wetting my eyeshadow to give an intense metallic-foil look, and for so many other things!
Caley H.
Caley H.

Works really well setting my makeup. It has a nice light mist that doesn't soak your face. It also works well with wetting your brush if you want a wet look or want more intense colors. I really recommend it. It also comes in a smaller size if you want to try it before committing to buy the larger bottle.
Dawn T.
Dawn T.
Lone Star , TX

A makeup staple for me. Works great as a face primer, setting spray, moisturizing mist, and a face refreshing mister. Love the rose scented and coconut scented ones in particular. Works great when used to dampen a beauty sponge to apply foundation and concealer. Makeup stays put. No alcohol burn or smell.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.