Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (523)
Neo V.
Neo V.

This is the most all round cosmetic product in my arsenal.  The high marks are well earned.  This has so many uses - I use it to dampen my beauty blender and makeup brushes before i use them, I use it to fix and freshen my makeup and sometimes just to freshen up!  HIghly recommended.
Savannah B.
Savannah B.
Dayton, OH

This isn't a setting spray at all people so don't get it mixed up.. however it's an amazing hydrating spray to put on before your primer. Since I started doing that my make up just looks so much better and stays on so much longer and doesn't break up at all I'll forever be using this before my primer.
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Gilbert, AZ

Love this product. A staple in my beauty routine. It has many different uses. Of course it is great a setting the skin. Also use it to spray on brush if I want to foil an eyeshadow or on my beauty blender before baking my face. It lasts a long time and a good value. A product I continue to repurchase.
Tori L.
Tori L.

Who doesn't know about Mac fix+ ?!?! This is such a multi use product that it's amazing! I personally use this everyday to help make my shimmer shadows more metallic! I think it's priced fair for how much and how long it lasts! They came out with LEscented ones too so I loooooove the rose scented one!
Miya o.
Miya o.
Los Angeles, CA

i use this product every single day! i spray once i have everything on. after i finish my entire foundation routine and after setting it with powder. it just makes your makeup look more natrual and its kind of more like a hydrating spray and i also use this to prep my skin before putting on my primer.
Tyesha D.
Tyesha D.
Bowie, MD

I use this for virtually everything, from just spraying it on my face just because, to using it as a primer, applying glitter, and using it as a setting spray. It's an all around product so it's a must buy for everyone. I recommend everyone to go out and buy it. If you don't your cheating yourself. :)
Isabela N.
Isabela N.
York, PA

Ugh. I feel like it is pointless to review this because almost everyone ever who has really used this, loves it. Fix+ is a necessity in any makeup collection, whether it be for setting your makeup look, packing color onto the lid, or adding an extra pop to your highlight. Much love. Worth every penny.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Mankato, MN

This is one of the best setting sprays I've used. People say not to use it for oily skin, but it works just fine for my oily skin. It sets my makeup beautifully without adding any unnecessary shine or anything and it has a faint pleasant smell. I'm already planning on repurchasing this when i run out!
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.

A great cult favorite it helps to reduce the powdery look you can get sometimes after you set your foundation and helps meld everything together. They do sell this in a travel size if you are not sure of purchasing it in the full size. It is also great for travel because you can lock the lid in place.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Fort Worth, TX

MAC Prep and Prime Spray is what I've been looking for in a product! It completely keeps my makeup in place when I have to perform or work in high intensity areas. My pores are completely invisible as soon as I spray it onto my face. I'm almost out of the product, but I'll definitely buy again!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.