Add a Photo

Photos (444)
Frances G.
Frances G.
La Verne, Ca

Love this stuff! The first time I used it, I automatically fell in love with it. Definitely hydrates the skin after make up and leaves skin dewy with out the cake. It does make your make up last for a long time. It come in 2 different sizes. I would say it's kind of pricey but worth the money!
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Edmond, OK

Love love love this!!! I have dry skin and love spraying this on my face when my makeup is done to give my skin a dewy finish! It is amazing to spray over a mineral powder to take away that powder look. The smell is amazing also! It will always be on my vanity. I even have a small travel size!
Adele H.
Adele H.

I love this stuff for making my tired, dull skin look refreshed. Also great on a hot day to have around to spray on face and arms and legs. The bottle has lasted me a long time and I have even purchased the travel size for trips. Can also put in the fridge if you need it to help you cool down.
Catrina A.
Catrina A.
Indianapolis, IN

I've hear amazing things about using this as a setting spray. I've got to say, and I know this won't be the popular opinion, but I wasn't blown away by this product. Don't get me wrong, it set my makeup. But it's expensive and there are just as good products out there that are more affordable.
Janina J.
Janina J.

Love Mac fix+ it's great before applying makeup. You can use it to amp up your shadows, spray to amp up any highlighter and to set your makeup.I'm very dry so it hydrates as well as it helps settle any powders down that may have been a little to much. Highly recommend drenching yourself in it.
Aleymi G.
Aleymi G.

This has so many uses it's amazing, I spray it before makeup and after my makeup application and this just helps the makeup sink into your skin and it gives such a fresh feeling. I've also used it on my makeup brushes for my eyeshadow and when a product dries up I also spray it with fix plus.
Sharon R.
Sharon R.

I had this in the rose scent and I'm so sad I finished it. I haven't been able to find it but want to repurchase it. It's refreshing and it makes the makeup look smooth and set. I would recommend this. I'm sad that I never tried the lavender scent. I hope that MAC comes out with other scents.
yuliang a.
yuliang a.

This product is a total marvel the finish and cover I love, use it through a friend I have never had one for me, my personal use but I totally fall in love and I need it in my life, makeup without it does not remain the same,If clear this definitive product would recommend it with eyes closed
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Williamsville, NY

This stuff does everything, and it does everything well. Sprayed on your eyeshadow brush, it applies the shadows intensley, and helps to keep it in place. Spritzed onto the face, it takes away any cakie-ness and blends makeup together beautifully. If you have this, you will definitely use it.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.

An iconic product for a reason! This is the perfect mist to take away any powdery look to the skin after setting, and for giving a natural glow to the skin. It also works great to dampen brushes to intensify colors. Doesn't prolong makeup wear, just makes the skin look more natural and glowy.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.