BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Emily K.
Lindstrom, MN
This is a wholly girl item for a reason. It does do a really nice job doing what it is supposed to do. I do think that there are other affordable options to do just as well but it is still a very nice setting spray
Jab.beauty7 B.
NY
It's been my favorite for years now , but as i am recovering from my dry skin issue this product is just sitting in my drawer, if you have dry skin then this will be your best friend .
Brigitte M.
Chelmsford
I got mine almost 2 years ago and I still have it. Really good product. It makes your makeup last all day. Looking fresh and clean. The price you can’t beat it for what does the product. I will recommend it 100%.
Emily V.
san diego
I use this primer for long days , it’s definitely a great primer especially for people with oily skin, it is pricey but definitely worth the money , I’ve purchased this twice and I’m still in love with the effect
Macy B.
Yuba city, CA
I like this, I use it more like a fix it pray than a primer honestly. I would spray it after a few hours to pick my foundation back up and make me look less cakey throughout the day. I liked it but didn’t love it
Crystal M.
San Antonio , TX
Love this product! It smells amazing and helps set my makeup when I'm a little to powdery. I use matte setting power and this spray helps give me the perfect amount of dewy.
Vivian Y.
Farmington Hills, MI

I'm in love with fix+ it's amazing. I can use it with foundation, concealer, eye shadows and highlighters I can't do my makeup without fix+  MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Julie M.
Sunbury, OH
* Wanted to amend my earlier review of two stars. After dotting my foundation all over my face I sprayed this all over my face and used a damp beauty blender to stipple it and my foundation out. AMAZING! Used any other way for me... even spraying onto the beauty blender does not work for my skin and causes my makeup to breakup. BUMMED AND GREASY BUT IT IS AT LEAST REFRESHING: With all the hype, I was excited to try this. I have never used a setting spray and was wanting something to make my makeup look dewy and less cakey. I do not feel like this set anything. Dare I say this made my makeup look worse. My makeup actually wore off my combination skin quicker than it would have without the spray. I already have a primer I love so not sure what to use this for. I liked someone's suggestion on here to use it on your beauty blender to blend your makeup. Guess I'll give that a try before returning.
Mindy R.
Fort Worth, TX
A staple in my makeup bag. I think I've been using this product for more than half of my life. It helps unify all of your products so your foundations, creams, and powders blend seamlessly. Has a nice fresh frangrance and feels soothing to the skin
Meghan J.
Greenville, NC
This product is legit life changing! Finally decided to purchase this after hearing such good things about it from guests and fellow Ulta beauty employees, and was not disappointed!!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.