BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
Tasha L.
Tasha L.
Lansing, MI
I was a little late to the mac band wagon but I caved and it was well worth it. This spray is so versatile you can use it for almost anything. It smells great and makes a good skin refresher. I'm completely hooked, I don't know what I did without this in my life.
Aleksandra G.
Aleksandra G.
I was really hesitant to hop on the bandwagon and actually buy this but I finally did and I'm a believer. It smells amazing, gives that perfect dewy look, and is good for wetting brushes before packing on an eyelid color. I'm glad that I finally gave this a try.
Bre N.
Bre N.
Detroit, MI
First of all this has the best scent! I absolutely love it. Just a spray or two and my skin is glowy and dewy and my makeup sets perfectly. I have a small version of this I carry out with me for a little refresh on those nights out. Absolutely in love with this!
Emma H.
Emma H.
Olathe , ['', '', '']
After I finish my makeup I spray a few sprays and it makes all the powders from baking and etc like turnout flawless I find my makeup looks way way better when wearing this very refreshed! also smells very good, I would recommend this to everybody it's amazing !
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Warrenton, VA
This is my go-to product! It smells fresh and leaves my face with a natural finish/glow. I always feel good using it. I would definitely recommend for dry skin and would make sure if oily or combination skin is careful with how much they put spray on their skin.
Maria W.
Maria W.
San Diego, CA
I had heard about make up skin setting spray and found Mac fix and skin setting spray - this is one of the best products on the market today and you need this to seal in your makeup and keep it fresh all day long. This is a state of the art product - more please
Yasmin C.
Yasmin C.
Westbury, NY
I first got this as a gift for Christmas. I used to use a NYX alternative so this was definitely a huge upgrade from what I was using. I spray it on and it lasts the whole day. If you want something good for your skin with some SPF, don't skimp out and buy this!
Maria L.
Maria L.
Marysville , Ca
You can use this for preparing or setting your makeup. If you don't want to have that cakey face after you finish your makeup then spray this all over and your makeup will look natural it will also make your face look radiant and glowy its perfect for the summer
Orlando, FL
Love this product. Although, it's not really consider a setting spray I do use it after my make up and then a setting spray afterwards. A MAC artist informed me to place mine in the fridge to keep it cold and for the summer days it just feels great on your skin!
South Hadley, MA
This is my favorite fix and setting spray because it can be used for multiple purposes. The best besides setting my face is using it to pack on eye shadow. I'll get some product on my brush, spritz the brush, and pack on my lid, typically with the Mac 242 brush.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.