BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Julie P.
Southampton, PA
I love Mac Fix+. I have gone through countless bottles of this stuff. It is great to set your face, great for wetting your eye shadow brush and highlight brush for a more intense look. Also great to take away that "cake" look if you use too much powder.
Vanessa C.
Turlock, Ca
I loooooove this stuff. Sometimes ill use it as a setting spray when ive run all out of my Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray but most of the time i use it to add some pigmentation to my shadows or i spray it on my brush before applying my highlight.
Dominique C.
Definitely a cult favorite for all the beauty influencers. Love the application, perfect amount of product disperses. You definitely get your money's worth. Good to freshen up your makeup and set it. It leaves your makeup looking flawless and not cakey!
I love using this to prep my face also finishing my makeup it's wonderful for setting everything getting anything dry into place
Or any patching to just not look so patchy
It's wonderful for getting an glittery eyeshadow just to get as much pigmentation
Kaelyn Z.
Moreland Hls, OH
A complete must have product for any serious makeup junkie or for any makeup artist. It's multi uses and benefits are what keel me repurchasing this product over and over again. Works well for any skin type and will really help step up your makeup game!
Jennifer V.
The dewiness this setting spray gives to my skin is amazing!!! I'm on my third bottle right now! It's affordable if you compare it to other setting sprays. Super easy to use, i would definitely recommend it! I hope Mac brings back the other scents too!
Danielle G.
Ruston, LA
I like the scent of this product and it leaves my skin looking so dewey after spraying it on, but I am not sure if I got a bad bottle or not because I do not get a fine mist whenI spray. It comes out of the bottle half mist and half rain-like droplets.
Amburr A.
Another holy grail of products! so versitle and feels so great on the face! its a good price it smells great, it helps your shadow, you can prime or set with it, it will refresh your face and it is great at what it does! will always rebuy this product!
KEZIA O.
I thought this product was okay, but I personally prefer Urban Decay's, as my skin is sensitive so it's hard to not sweat through some of Mac's products and come out without a breakout. I have really dry, sensitive skin, so probably wouldn't buy again.
Kinsey L.
This has so many uses its unreal but I use it to bring out the maximum pigmentation of eyeshadows and sometimes even highlighter. I spray it on my brush before picking up the product and I swear the product will become 10x more pigmented in an instant!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.