Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (475)
Kaitlin S.
Kaitlin S.

Love this stuff! Spray your face after doing you makeup to set it or throughout the day to give your skin some moisture and hydration. This is also really great to use when doing your eyeshadow. If you spray your shadow brush after you put the shadow on the brush it will make your shadow 10X more pigmented.
Ambur M.
Ambur M.

I don't know what I would do without this. It's so multipurpose. I use it everyday that I wear makeup. It's great for wetting brushes to get more foiled and opaque eyeshadow, over my face when I am done with my makeup so it all meshes together, to add a little more moisture to my beauty blender. Everything.
Lizette I.
Lizette I.

Girl's girls I so recommend this one. it works great along with nyx but his mac setting spray works awesome. I love to use this product in many ways. I love after I'm done with my makeup I spray my face and leaves my face looking smooth and awesome . also with no makeup I still like spraying it on my face .
Brittany s.
Brittany s.
Wixom, MI

First of all, the packaging in itself is absolutely beautiful. The spray has a light fragrance which is not bothersome in the slightest. You receive a lot of product for the price, and it is definitely efficient! I use this almost every day to remove any cakieness from my makeup and it does more than that.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Erie, IL

I love this spray! It feels very luxurious when I spray it on. Smells amazing!!! Keeps my makeup looking fresh and clean. It eliminates cake face and gives my skin a flawless finish. I would definitely recommend to anyone! I have heard it doesn't effect how long your makeup stays on. But I haven't noticed.
Melanie G.
Melanie G.

This spray is a part of my daily makeup routine - I use a beauty blender to apply my foundation but I always spritz the sponge with this beforeni start blending. I don't smell a fragrance, and I think it does a great job of making sure my foundation and concealer don't cake up and kind of blend seamlessly.
Emmanuelle P.
Emmanuelle P.
saint-hyacinthe

This is my favorite setting spray ever! I think its good for all skin type because its always good to set you're makeup and make you're face feels fresh! It doesnt help to hide pore, but it makes my skin feel so good and it really help to make my makeup last longer. Tottaly a must (especially for the sent)
Manuela B.
Manuela B.
Calgary

Super easy to use primer!
I personally use this primer 3 different ways.
1 before makeup application
2 after makeup application (especially if I over powdered my face)
3 to dampen my brush when using baked eyeshadows (amazing for this!!!)
I'm half way through my bottle but I will definitely buy it again! ☺
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Langdon

First off it smells amazing!!!! it has minerals so its great for your skin. If you wet a brush of eyeshadows with this they go on so pigmented. After my makeup I like to spray again and it just makes everything look healthy. I use it with a foundation primes underneath and ive never had an issue i love it
Manda R.
Manda R.
rolla, mo

I just can't live with out this stuff. From the time I started wearing makeup (5 years ago) until now, I have gone through I am not sure how many. I really do notice a difference when I do not use it. It helps my makeup to not become cakey and the wear is much longer than without. It is a holy grail item.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.