BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Ry M.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a classic product, and it never fails me. It does a great job at setting my makeup, and the bottle lasts a while. I really love that they finally came out with fragrances ones! The coconut is my fave! The only issue I’ve ever had with this is it camel spits when it’s almost out... but that’s just a sign it’s time for a new bottle!
Priscilla G.
Sacramento, CA
This is a tried-and-true setting spray, it does a good job of setting all the powders and products on my face to make it really seem like it's my skin and set my makeup into place for the day. The only thing I don't like about it is the packaging, the bottle is nice but the spray isn't really a mist when it comes out.
Ani L.
New York
It feels great when you spray it on your face. It does melt all your powder into your skin. The only issue is that it doesn’t prolong the makeup. Other than that it’s great.
sam s.
Pawtucket , RI
I love this stuff. But it is NOT a setting spray! It’s a finishing spray and I use it for that. Hydrated my skin and gives me a nice dewy look and takes away any powderiness
Anna B.
Dallas, TX
I think this spray is really great! It distributes the setting spray very well. There is no strong smell to the spray and takes a little time to dry. It also helps your makeup last a long time. The bottle itself contains a lot of product but the price is still a lot for a setting spray. However, if you have the extra money and you’d like to splurge on an excellent setting spray this is the way to go.
carmen z.
I love this feeling setting spray! It is so useful and leaves your makeup lasting all day with nothing moving! It has a decent smell and is less than $30! RECCOMEND for sure
Maahum C.
AMAZING! I live in SoCal where it can get HOT and makeup can easily melt off. This stuff has been a game changer for me, it keeps my makeup looking great all day, even on hot days, with minimal to no touch ups. I don't want all my hard work to contour to go to waste, thanks to Fix + for keeping it in place.
Miranda h.
Plainfield, Il
purchased the travel size for this and fell in love! Most primers lead me to get oily in specific spots  (near the nose area) but the MAC spray doesnt! must try. its amazing and holds all day. even during a long hot shift.  The trial size has lasted me over three weeks but i also dont use it everyday,
Kim F.
This is one of my favorite setting sprays. It feels so good on the face giving it some moisture. It does a great job keeping my makeup in place all throughout the day. I have sensitive combination skin and it feels great and works well with my skin.  I would totally buy this again and again. Well done MAC!
Aivee Q.
Edison, NJ
I absolutely love this product. I put it on before and after my makeup application and it makes it look perfect. I love the smell of it too very refreshing and it leaves my skin feeling moist after 2 sprays. I would highly recommend this product for my makeup lovers out  there to achieve a picture perfect face.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.