Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (596)
Tristyn Y.
Tristyn Y.
This sets your makeup in place perfectly. It doesn't smell like chemicals it has a matte finish. It doesn't make your mace looks wet it drys quickly. It's good for all skin types. I've been buying for around a year now and I will continue to buy and recommend to friends.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
July 27, 2016, 1:37 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
HOLY GRAIL!! If you don't have this.. Get it! Something that needs to be in your make up routine. Very long lasting. It's a little pricey but it keeps your make up in place and I love it. I need go buy another one. I would recommend to others. Leaves a refreshing finish!
Jenifer S.
Jenifer S.
Millerstown, PA
June 19, 2016, 2:10 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This setting spray is absolutely one of my favorites to use! It is very refreshing on your face and keeps everything in place. I always have this spray in stock incase I'm trying a new spray and it goes down hill. This is my go to setting spray and I highly recommend it!
Sharr M.
Sharr M.
El Cajon, CA
April 18, 2016, 7:26 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I've been using this product for almost 7 years. This is def a must buy, I can't go without it. I apply it onto my face after doing my makeup and I'll even spray it on my face on days where I'm not wearing makeup. It gives my skin a glow and blends the products together.
Gretchen R.
Gretchen R.
Kihei, HI
June 27, 2016, 11:37 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This has been the one beauty product I have used daily for the past 9 years. It sets my makeup and makes even drugstore brands last all day. Mix a spritz with loose pigments to get full coverage and lasting power, or just lightly spritz your face once makeup is complete.
Caitlen C.
Caitlen C.
I love love love this spray! I have the cucumber scented one and it smells so amazing and relaxing! It's great to spray on your make up as a setting spray (makes everything look a little more natural) or just as a refresher spray! I will always have one of these handy ☺️
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
This product is a multi tasked Ladies!!! Spray before makeup to act as a primer. Use this to set your makeup for the day! Yes it does last all day. Use this stay on your makeup brushes to make your eyeshadow POP!!! This product will last you, lots of bang for your buck!!
Karina H.
Karina H.
Oxnard, CA
July 10, 2016, 2:51 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
OMG THIS IS THE BEST SPRAY EVER !!!!! My skin is dry and oily and this feels so good in my face & ive had this spray for months now and I still have some it will last you !! I'm sure to buy another one when I run out cuz honestly it's the best spray you'll ever ever use
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Shakopee, MN
I love MAC Prep and Prime Fix. This is a fantastic product that really sets your makeup. It smells good and it makes my makeup last the whole day. I love MAC products in general and feel they give me great results. This is a product I will continue buying in the future.
Emmeshia R.
Emmeshia R.
Upper Marlboro, MD
I LOVE THIS STUFF! I can not do my make up without it! It smells so nice and it is so light weight. I will honestly never go without it in my makeup bag again. It sets my make up perfectly and gives a light dewy finish. It is also quite moisturizing. Very good purchase!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.