BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
somaia e.
bayonne nj
Love this so much! Use this as a primer and a setting spray. Makes my makeup stay on all day and makes my makeup 100 times better. I definitely recommend everyone to use this.
Brianna h.
Lucedale, MS
You can set your face with thus, prep your face, use after you've aookied everything to get rid of cakeyness and creasing or to add oomph to shadows. The list goes on and on.
Heather B.
This is THE best priming/setting spray. Definitely a must have. Can be used as a priming spray and/or setting spray. Tip: after putting a shimmery shadow on your brush, spray this on the brush to amplify the shadow!
Corinne Z.
Cincinnati , OH
I love this spray. I use it for everything! As a wetter for my beauty blender, as a base for any glitter or heavily pigmented shadow, and as a prep and setting spray. I have multiple ones including the original and lavender and I have to say I love using the lavender before I start I love the smell and the cooling. It’s a tad pricy but worth every penny, and you get lots of uses out of it. Would definitely recommend.
Janine R.
Kind of expensive but worth it I always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes I have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color
Kaian P.
The best setting spray I have used, it is certainly a splurge item that I can't always get. However it's amazing. My makeup stays flawless for about 12 hours. It's wonderful.
Nicole R.
Stanton, CA
This smells really nice!! It’s not much of a setting spray but it sort of dissolves the powdery look of your makeup and it blends your makeup nicely! I recommend this product, it’s really great!! :-).
Monique C.
Amazing! I always spray this on my face before and after my makeup! I tend to have really oily skin or really dry skin and I’ve noticed it works for both skin types ! If I feel my skin is drying up too quick with powder products I just pray a little of this fix plus and it brings back my moisture! Definitely recommend!!
Jackie M.
Blue Island
I use this everyday! I am so excited they came out with more scents. I will use it before applying my makeup or as the last touch to my makeup routine and it locks it all in.
junarris B.
Midlothian, VA
I’ve searched for a great Primer and recently tried the mini-size product. I did a 24hr test and my makeup stayed in place!! I kept a matte, hydrated look the entire day! I HAD to add this product to my makeup collection. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Dayana D.
Norwalk, CT
would you guys recommend this product to get my eye shadow brushes get?
Jennifer R.
Should I purchase this product? I've been wanting to buy this for my glitter eye shadow but I don't know.
Daisy F.
Sanger, CA
So many people rave about this product! I have oily skin... Would this work for me or is it all hype?
Amber R.
What exactly does this do?