BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Sharr M.
Sharr M.
El Cajon, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
I've been using this product for almost 7 years. This is def a must buy, I can't go without it. I apply it onto my face after doing my makeup and I'll even spray it on my face on days where I'm not wearing makeup. It gives my skin a glow and blends the products together.
Gretchen R.
Gretchen R.
Kihei, HI
Review for: Skin Spray
This has been the one beauty product I have used daily for the past 9 years. It sets my makeup and makes even drugstore brands last all day. Mix a spritz with loose pigments to get full coverage and lasting power, or just lightly spritz your face once makeup is complete.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Shakopee, MN
I love MAC Prep and Prime Fix. This is a fantastic product that really sets your makeup. It smells good and it makes my makeup last the whole day. I love MAC products in general and feel they give me great results. This is a product I will continue buying in the future.
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
Paramount, CA
This is definitely one of my favorite products ever. I have normal skin, and I spray this before foundation and after. it gives my skin a nice glow, without looking oily. It also helps my face look less powdery. If you have dry or normal skin, I definitely recommend it!
Emmeshia R.
Emmeshia R.
Upper Marlboro, MD
I LOVE THIS STUFF! I can not do my make up without it! It smells so nice and it is so light weight. I will honestly never go without it in my makeup bag again. It sets my make up perfectly and gives a light dewy finish. It is also quite moisturizing. Very good purchase!
Ivy D.
Ivy D.
Scottsdale, AZ
This is great for the summer, I received a sample at Nordstrom and use it for days and nights when I need heavy duty staying power. It's not expensive, it's a great product and would probably buy it if MAC were better on my pores. The small bottle has lasted me forever.
Angelina S.
Angelina S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
MY FAVORITE SETTING SPRAY OF ALL TIME!!! MAKES YOU FEEL SO REFRESHED, SETS THE MAKEUP VERY WELL. DOESNT SMEAR ANYTHING. ITS EASY TO SPRAY, HAS A LOCK MECHANISM SO THAT IT WONT LEAK. IT HAS OTHER USES NOT JUST FOR SETTING SPRAY. I BUY THIS ABOUT EVERY 2 MONTHS. 10 STARS!
Karina H.
Karina H.
Oxnard, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
OMG THIS IS THE BEST SPRAY EVER !!!!! My skin is dry and oily and this feels so good in my face & ive had this spray for months now and I still have some it will last you !! I'm sure to buy another one when I run out cuz honestly it's the best spray you'll ever ever use
cindy v.
cindy v.
Salt Lake City, UT
i love this to set my makeup works amazing and the price is great i love it and would recommend this to friends and family u wont regret this item leaves ur makeup looking amazing good on oily skin and i will continue to purchase this item again i give this item 5 stars
Nicoles C.
Nicoles C.
Naples, FL
I love using my fix + on eveything on eyeshowers you name it. my skin tone varies from normal to dry skin but it works well . i love the sleekness of the packaging yes i would be buying more and told my family about it . i have a travel size would be buying the big one
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.