Add a Photo

Photos (474)
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Lemoore, CA

I was looking for something that would help set my makeup and help it stay on my face and not my clothes. This product helps do that! Just spritz on when you are finished with your makeup and go. I also like to spray my eye makeup brushes with it before putting in eyeshadow to help make a more dramatic look!
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Philadelphia, PA

This is my holy grail beauty item. I use it to prime, to set, to dampen eyeshadow brushes for a wet application. It smells so, so good and feels refreshing on the skin. I have dry skin so it helps seal in moisture to keep me from getting cakey. I wear this every day and one bottle still lasts me a long time.
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Huntley, IL

This is a must have for anyone who uses more than just a foundation! I do makeup professionally and I would never go out without my Fix Plus. I always use it at the end before a setting spray, it just melts everything together so nothing looks "cakey". This product makes for a beautiful, long lasting finish!
Brianna K.
Brianna K.
Collingdale , PA

A must have in anyone and everyone's makeup collection! It's an amazing multi-use product! I can use it as a priming spray, setting spray (I even keep a travel size in my purse to refresh during the day) and you can also use it to intensify eyeshadows and highlighters ! I will repurchase till the day I die.
Kaitlin S.
Kaitlin S.

Love this stuff! Spray your face after doing you makeup to set it or throughout the day to give your skin some moisture and hydration. This is also really great to use when doing your eyeshadow. If you spray your shadow brush after you put the shadow on the brush it will make your shadow 10X more pigmented.
Celina L.
Celina L.
Lancaster, TX

I go through a bottle so quickly only because I use so much both before and after my makeup! I love love love this product and I think it works well. I have super sensitive skin and I believe that by using this product it prevents breakouts for me because it's the barrier between my skin and the foundation.
Caroline W.
Caroline W.
Tampa, Fl

This formula is amazing! I always use it before and after applying my makeup, and use it to intensify my eyeshadows or highlighter for the maximum color payoff. I would definitely recommend getytthe larger bottle, because it's a better monetary deal, and you can use it for the back-to-mac recycling program!
Ambur M.
Ambur M.

I don't know what I would do without this. It's so multipurpose. I use it everyday that I wear makeup. It's great for wetting brushes to get more foiled and opaque eyeshadow, over my face when I am done with my makeup so it all meshes together, to add a little more moisture to my beauty blender. Everything.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Erie, IL

I love this spray! It feels very luxurious when I spray it on. Smells amazing!!! Keeps my makeup looking fresh and clean. It eliminates cake face and gives my skin a flawless finish. I would definitely recommend to anyone! I have heard it doesn't effect how long your makeup stays on. But I haven't noticed.
Manuela B.
Manuela B.
Calgary

Super easy to use primer!
I personally use this primer 3 different ways.
1 before makeup application
2 after makeup application (especially if I over powdered my face)
3 to dampen my brush when using baked eyeshadows (amazing for this!!!)
I'm half way through my bottle but I will definitely buy it again! ☺
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.