Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (379)
Keaziyah D.
Keaziyah D.

This is the best product ever. love this primer I helps hide pore the best and preppy you face . And all you have to do is spray . And it is long lasting all you have to do is 2 Sprays and your done . I recommend this to any one who want to prep there skin and the price is amazing. This product go for at least $21
Sumia Y.
Sumia Y.
Flushing, NY

This is a great product and absolute nesscicity if you have dry skin like me, but it is not to be confused with a setting spray. It's a refresher for your make up a little spirits and you'll as if you just done your makeup. Also it's great to use after putting on your full face so that you can get nice dewy finish
It's alright, but doesn't set my makeup the way I hoped for. My powders didn't quite lend themselves to this product, and my concealer started to separate. I was told by my Mac guy that this would make my matte powder more dewy - instead, it just looked cakier. It did help keeps things in place over time, though.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Sudbury

Best setting spray I've ever used! Used it the first time on Halloween 2016 and I did galaxy freckles. My malekeup stayed on all night and didn't smudge at all even after getting home from going out! I think it's great and would recommend it to anyone looking for a setting spray, and I also have combination skin!
Deeann G.
Deeann G.
Hayward, CA

I go through so many bottles of Fix+ it's ridiculous. It's a great multi use spray to set and prime the face. I use it before applying foundation, setting my powder, increasing the pigmentation when highlighting and applying eyeshadow. Other brands have tried to make simpliar products but this one is my favorite.
This product is a GAME CHANGER. I use this so many times while doing my makeup. The first way I use it is for prepping my skin before a cream primer. I also spray it on my damp beauty blender to apply foundation and concealer. Last, I use it when I'm done with my makeup to set and also take the powdery look away.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.

This setting spray is just okay. It doesn't make my makeup last longer, and it can leave me feeling slightly sticky. I have also used it to blend stick foundations but I find it sticks to the foundation, making it look patchy on my skin. I don't think I will repurchase this because I can't find a good use for it.
Noel D.
Noel D.
Keewatin, MN

I love Mac Fix+. This is a great finishing spray plus it can be used to help your eyeshadow stick better. You can spray it on your brush before you pick up the eyeshadow or you can put the eyeshadow on your brush and then spray it with the fix+ to help it stay better. This stuff is multi-functional and I love it!
Hermione W.
Hermione W.
Brooklyn, NY

Holy grail I cannot live without this. Worth every penny. I use it before, during and after makeup. I also use it on my eyeshadow and sometime on my highlighters. I can't live without it. The only problem is that it is expensive and you go through it so fast but still a holy grail because it gives my makeup life.
Summer H.
Summer H.
Wilton, CA

I feel like this is a product that every person needs in their life! It's a nice refreshing spray. I love using it to set my makeup in place so I don't look so powdery, using it to wet eyeshadows to make them stick better/be more pigmented, and also prep my skin for foundation. Awesome product, the hype is real.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.