BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Marly M.
I use this when I know I want my makeup to stay and not move what so ever. It is very easy to apply and it does keep makeup stay you don't even need any touch overs after this product. I would recommend this product to everyone that needs a setting spray
Ali H.
Fairfield, CT
Love love love this!!! Honestly I work a full time job then go to class, so I have almost a 14 hour day, and spraying this stuff honestly makes my makeup last longer !!! I recommend this most defiantly as the product does keep my makeup on!!! Amazing !!!
Breanna Y.
Springdale, AR
This stuff really sets your makeup really well and I love it so much! Its great! Its a little pricey but I think that it is worth it if you want your makeup looking on point! Its so easy to use and all you do is spray! I would recommend this to everyone!
Sorangel B.
Bronx, NY
Love it my make up has never lasted so long after using this product. I bought this product online. I will recommend this product to everyone who wants a long lasting makeup. Buy it and be amazed you'll never be more amazed at how long your makeup lasts.
Jessica M.
Richmond, CA
This spray is so good and I love the smell of it! I love using this to put on my highlight I just spray my brush and then add the highlight and it just gives it such a better look! And then when I'm done with my whole face I spray some to set everything!
arlene n.
Denver, CO
My Holy Grail!!!!!! I've tried others but always come back. Fix+ sets my makeup flawlessly, smells great, and doesn't irritate my skin. Although I have combination skin, it hydrates my skin without making it oily. You gotta try it if you haven't already!
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC
I love this setting spray. It's the best finish of doing your makeup. Mac has so many long lasting products, lasting 24 hours. This spray really helps out even more and I just love it. Mac is a little expensive but worth it and I recommend this product.
Amanda Z.
San Jose, CA
Love this to make my powders melt into my skin and look natural and also refresh my makeup. It is not a setting spray to increase the longevity Of makeup just to help powders melt better and also can be used to make shimmery shadows pop more. Love this.
Kathya F.
This is my favorite setting spray, it can be used for many things, for eyeshadows, powders, the scent is so so good, is a must have in my makeup collection, this product help blend powders into the skin and making look flawless. I would highly recommend
Julie P.
Southampton, PA
I love Mac Fix+. I have gone through countless bottles of this stuff. It is great to set your face, great for wetting your eye shadow brush and highlight brush for a more intense look. Also great to take away that "cake" look if you use too much powder.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.