Add a Photo

Photos (445)
Fatma B.
Fatma B.
Lees Summit, MO

I have bought this product over 5 times, and I just can't get enough of it. Just the way it feels on the skin is amazing. It's light and has never caused me to breakout at all. I always use it as a setting spray and it has done a good job keeping everything in place. I most definently recommend.
Cheyenne A.
Cheyenne A.
Flower Mound, TX

This is a multi use spray made from the Gods. It works wonderfully for applying makeup on top of and to give yourself a nice spritz afterwards to look more natural. This is also wonderful for wetting eyeshadow brushes for a nice bold shimmer shade or even spraying on products that have dried up!
Ishani A.
Ishani A.
Edison, NJ

This would def. have to be my favorite beauty product. I ALWAYS have backup of this product because I use it so much. It make my makeup look flawless and natural. It doesn't leave a residue on your skin. I don't really use MAC products, but this is the one product I will forever be in love with.
Jaci D.
Jaci D.

My go to setting spray. I have normal/combination skin. I use it on myself as well as clients. It really helps all of the powders set into the face leaving it looking more natural all while making the makeup stay in place all day. I always replace my bottle before I run out! Can't go without it!
Grace M.
Grace M.
Hialeah, FL

I absolutely love this i use it for many things. I use it before my make up to prime mu face and wake up the skin a bit. Also on top of my make up to make everything come together. And lastly to make eyshadows more pigmented. I have gone through a whole bunch of them and i will continue to buy.
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Wilmington, DE

Amazing product. It makes my makeup look flawless when I use it which is like all the time. Also you can use it to make eye shadows pop more. I don't know how I lived without this product. This is a must have. I don't like many of Mac products but this and the paintpot hit it out of the park!!!
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Chickamauga, GA

I love this stuff! The first time I purchased it I wasent so sure, so I went with the travel size 30ml bottle, Now I am completely hooked on it. I don't know how, but after I have applied my makeup it just seems to take it that extra mile by soaking up any excess powder and dryness on the face.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Red Deer

I love this product. I find it works better as a base underneath of makeup if you're wanting it for staying power. It works well over top of makeup to give a luminosity and refresh the skin. Has many great skincare benefits and feels refreshing on bare skin. I have repurchased this and love it.
Jade M.
Jade M.
United Kingdom

I use this to set my face, even though ive heard its not really meant for that but it holds my makeup on way longer than before I started using it! I loved this especially as you can fit in your purse and use it on the go on the summer days when you need to refresh your face but have makeup on😁
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Indianapolis, IN

This is my favorite item in my entire makeup collection. Packaging is perfect and the scent is beautiful. I have never had one issue with this product and I will be buying it over and over again. It makes my finished look pop and helps lock it down all day! This product truly speaks for itself.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.