BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Alyssa A.
S Ozone Park, NY
I have been buying this product for years and I will never stop, I don’t think I’ve tried a better mist than this one and I’ve tried a ton. I just love it so much and the formula never changes! The scented ones were amazing and I wish they’d make them permanent so badly!!
Alyssa J.
I absolutely LOOOVVVEEE this setting spray. It works wonders and keeps your makeup locked in place. Definitely makes sure your makeup doesn’t slide of your face. It also hydrates your skin.
Stephanie W.
Haleyville, AL
I love this primer I used it before foundation and after a full face to set it. I have a oily t zone and without this product my foundation doesn’t last as long and I get more oily with it
Ashley E.
Orlando, FL
The Mac Fix + setting spray is my absolute favorite, it provides the perfect amount of tackiness and keeps your makeup locked all day long. It leaves your skin with a natural finish and is so easy to apply with it's spray nozzle. This is an absolute must have if you want to make sure your makeup lasts!
Kristen Z.
This primer is a good base for your makeup. It is one of my favorites that I use. The mister on this bottle is one of the better ones that I have used. This primer also has a good smell.
Anna G.
Tulsa , OK
This is one of my favorites, I love the way my face feels when I spray this on my face. It feels really refreshing and it spells great as well! I believe it’s food for combination skin. I would defiantly buy it again
Geannis C.
Hallandle Bch, FL
I use this for so many purposes. To prime my skin, to wet my brushes, to set my makeup, to refresh my makeup and even when I'm not wearing any makeup! I love it and can't stop using it.
Mallory B.
I love Fix +. It's the one thing that stays constant in my makeup bag. It offers a hydrating finish and leaves skin lookings its best. Cannot say enough great things about this product.
Emily K.
Lindstrom, MN
This is a wholly girl item for a reason. It does do a really nice job doing what it is supposed to do. I do think that there are other affordable options to do just as well but it is still a very nice setting spray
Morgan S.
I fell in love with this product the very first time trying it. It doesn't leave your face dripping wet like most of the setting sprays and drys very fast and doesn't stink at all. I'm so I love and highly recommend ❤️
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.