Add a Photo

Photos (553)
Kimber L.
Kimber L.
Duxbury, MA

This performs better than Smashbox primer water. It doesn't leave your face feeling like it got hair sprayed, has a refreshing scent and leaves my skin hydrated and dewy. I use it after moisturizer and cc cream to set my face (dry skin--no powder, please) and spritz it again after I put my eyes on... The BEST
Clarissa F.
Clarissa F.

I love this spray! Seriously! Whenever I am done with my make up I spray this bad boy on. Even on days when I just put a lil concealer I use this. Confession: Sometimes I put this on with nothing under it. Just spray and mascara. It gives my skin a glow that is to die for. I definitely recommend this product!
Mallory M.
Mallory M.
Dalton, GA

I originally purchased this just to make my eye shadows more of a cream substance with tons of pigmentation. However once I purchased it I realized it was good for so much more! I use it to dilute my thicker foundations, prime my makeup and set my makeup. Definitely will be repurchasing as soon as I run out!
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Gloucester Cy, NJ

You NEED this in your makeup bag. Perfect for setting makeup. Also perfect for spraying your eyeshadow brushes prior to applying shadows for a pop of color and extended shadow wear. Also good for spraying your beauty blender or sponge before applying foundation. So many uses for this product and all amazing!
Rebecca  O.
Rebecca O.
Baltimore, MD

This is by far my favorite finish spray. I've been using this since I was 15. I've done a lot of prom makeup and I always use this product and my clients always say that it last the whole night. Mac cost a pretty penny but I can guarantee its better than doing your makeup and it coming off after a few hours.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Lemoore, CA

I was looking for something that would help set my makeup and help it stay on my face and not my clothes. This product helps do that! Just spritz on when you are finished with your makeup and go. I also like to spray my eye makeup brushes with it before putting in eyeshadow to help make a more dramatic look!
Caroline W.
Caroline W.
Tampa, Fl

This formula is amazing! I always use it before and after applying my makeup, and use it to intensify my eyeshadows or highlighter for the maximum color payoff. I would definitely recommend getytthe larger bottle, because it's a better monetary deal, and you can use it for the back-to-mac recycling program!
Brianna K.
Brianna K.
Collingdale , PA

A must have in anyone and everyone's makeup collection! It's an amazing multi-use product! I can use it as a priming spray, setting spray (I even keep a travel size in my purse to refresh during the day) and you can also use it to intensify eyeshadows and highlighters ! I will repurchase till the day I die.
Celina L.
Celina L.
Lancaster, TX

I go through a bottle so quickly only because I use so much both before and after my makeup! I love love love this product and I think it works well. I have super sensitive skin and I believe that by using this product it prevents breakouts for me because it's the barrier between my skin and the foundation.
Ambur M.
Ambur M.

I don't know what I would do without this. It's so multipurpose. I use it everyday that I wear makeup. It's great for wetting brushes to get more foiled and opaque eyeshadow, over my face when I am done with my makeup so it all meshes together, to add a little more moisture to my beauty blender. Everything.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.