Add a Photo

Photos (523)
alyssa k.
alyssa k.
N miami beach, Fl

Honestly I'm not sure what the hype is on this fix and skin setting spray. Compared to urban decays all nighter setting spray i feel like this doesn't stand the test of time. Even the mac consultant at macys said to not only use this product alone. Which was odd to me. So mine just sits there.... Literally
savannah d.
savannah d.
Odessa, TX

Absolutely love this product so much. good for dry skin. at least on mine. i own this product and have nothing bad to say about it. i don't use sun protection and it still works beautifully. I recommend this product to my friends all the time. also when adding before applying makeup it intensifies it more.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Oak Lawn, IL

The Spray from the Makeup Gods! LOVE this product! Its so universal its crazy! Great product to spray your face with before and after makeup application. I love to spray my beauty blender with this before blending in my concealer under my eye. Its a great mixing medium for pigments and glitters as well!
eirini t.
eirini t.

This is the best, if you haven't already tried it you're completely missing out !! You 100% need this in your life . It can be used pre and lost makeup application . I carry it in my gym bag so I don't break out after working out . And I mainly spray my face throughout the day to refresh my makeup. LOVE
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Danville, CA

I loved this, but the container broke in my suitcase and ruined pieces of my clothing. I feel as though the packaging could be different- more resilient to travel, maybe? My suitcase was not put through a lot of stress and there was no reason for the bottle to have broken except that it was poorly made.
Neo V.
Neo V.

This is the most all round cosmetic product in my arsenal.  The high marks are well earned.  This has so many uses - I use it to dampen my beauty blender and makeup brushes before i use them, I use it to fix and freshen my makeup and sometimes just to freshen up!  HIghly recommended.
Tae L.
Tae L.
Statesboro, GA

I LIVE BY THIS STUFF! Definitely a must have for everyday use and as an MUA. It makes the makeup look blended and a great way to take away the dry ashy look you can get when you apply powders. This product is a moisturizer NOT a setting spray so be sure to purchase a separate spray to set your makeup !
Sophia W.
Sophia W.

Literally the best thing money can buy. Sets makeup effortlessly and I even wear it in 100+ degree weather and nothing (absolutely NOTHING) budges at all! Stays perfectly in tact until I take it off at night 10+ hours later. Spritz throughout the day to keep the skin refreshed. The smell is delightful.
Hayley V.
Hayley V.

Yasssss!!! This is the ONLY misting spray I feel actually brings hydration back to my skin. I've tried soo many and this is the only one that I can see my fave go from cakey to dewy. By the way my skin is super dry so being able to see any hydration is a blessing and this product was a prayer answered.
Judith C.
Judith C.

I love using this before and after my make up! It gives you moisture to ur skin (I got combination skin), it doesnt set ur make up but gives you a beautiful finish! I did used it for fixing my hair too lol, it was looking a little bit dry haha I love this product and for the price I think is excellent!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.