BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Morgann F.
This product is so amazing! I sprayed it on my face before doing highlight and it made my highlight pop!!! I loved the way it made my skin feel :) it is long lasting and smells good. I also love the bottle and packaging! Great product :)
Patricia T.
Land O Lakes, FL
Love it! Not pricey and it’s actually bigger than it looks, THE SMELL omg it’s smells soo good! It refreshes my face and my makeup it makes my makeup last longer and look better! Highly recommend it.
Brittany F.
A classic and must have! Sets and Primes so well! It smells great and has a light and refreshing feel on the skin. It’s also great for intensifying highlights, foiled shadows, glitters and metallics!
Katelyn T.
Finally gave into this "holy water" all of the youtubers love to talk about. I can't speak on how well this works as a setting spray or priming spray, but it's BOMB for glittery shadow application. Especially with the UD Naked palettes (they suck, let's all just admit they're over-rated). If I really want to see a glittery shadow at it's best, I used this spray on the brush. It makes a world of difference!
Pro tip: if you're planning on buying it for eyeshadow only, just buy the mini bottle at Ulta and use a 20% off coupon
Lorraine L.
Brooklyn, NY
Mac Fix+ is a great item to have in your collection. I've been using this for more than 5 years now. You can do a lot with it. You can prep your skin before makeup application. It also takes away the powdery finish from when you set you makeup. It also helps your makeup melt into you skin which gives it a more natural look. This is definitely a must in everyone's makeup collection
Kateland A.
Antioch, TN
This is my absolute favorite setting spray and primer. It feels refreshing and sprays in a fine mist so it’s doesn’t drip down your face like other sprays. And most importantly it’s super affordable and lasts me for several months!
Riley W.
Cody
i just bought this and have been using it as a primer as well as a setting spray and it is a great product, used as a primer it makes the makeup sit very well on the skin and used as a setting spray it makes my makeup stay all day!
Beth D.
I love the packaging and the smell of the product. I don’t think it is good for oily skin because I don’t care for it that much. If you have dry skin I would definitely recommend this product to you. I don’t think I would buy it again just because my skin is very oily to begin with and this product doesn’t help with that.
Nicole K.
Albany, OR
Life changer!!! I literally stocked up a years with of this product when it was sale because it's that good and I can't run out! I have combination skin and I love it! I will buy this over and over!
J C.
These are amazing and the lavender one smells even better! Gave me a natural finish, no spf that I’m aware of but it still is a great product. I find myself wanting to spray all day. Will repurchase
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.