Add a Photo

Photos (440)
Yasmine N.
Yasmine N.
San Antonio, TX

This is such a great thing to keep in handy especially if you're on the drier side. Its great to refresh your makeup throughout the day. If you use a lot of powder this makes it just melt into your skin! it feels very nice on your skin. it keeps your makeup in place all day. It very affordable. i would recommend this to anyone.
Natalie W.
Natalie W.

This stuff is amazing for rehydrating dry skin when you already have foundation on. The price is a little crazy especially considering how easy it is to use it up quickly. I've had similar results with the ELF and NYX setting sprays.. Obviously this one is better but it's up to you whether you're willing to spend the money!! (:
Melissa L.
Melissa L.

I swear by this stuff! Keeps my makeup on all day every day! It refreshes your face in a morning and ensures you will have a whole day with a fresh face! This is also good people you spray it before you use and after! I have had this about 5 months and still loads left! It's a great value for the money! I definitely recommend!
Annie G.
Annie G.

Multiple different uses - priming face before and after makeup aswell to bring out eyeshadow pigment. Leaves faces hydrated before primer and creates a fresh finish once makeup is applied! Also enables you to use older eyeshadow palettes where pigment has been lost. Reasonable price for all of its uses so 100% would recommend!
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.

I would highly recommend this! It is amazing and resfreshes and sets your skin after you beat your face! This setting spray can also be used to make your eye shadow more pigmented by spraying your brush and dipping your brush into the shadow!! It is amazing! After spraying this on your face, your makeup will stay on for hours!
Jes K.
Jes K.

Amazing skin prep and also for finishing your makeup (not setting... this is not a setting spray) But it does help to melt in a good way your makeup into your face so as to not look so powdery!!

Get a mini size... put it in your fridge or cooler bag and refresh while out and about or on the #beach!!! You will thank me later!!!
Ariel V.
Ariel V.
Huntington Park, CA

What can I say this setting spray work wonders for your makeup , you can put it one before and after you apply your makeup. I started to notice that may makeup would cake up around my nose but when I decide to apply some spray around my nose it made its looks dewy and I fell in love using it I would 100% recommend this product
Gloria N.
Gloria N.
Oxnard, CA

You might think this is just regular water but no this melts all the products into my skin and I don't get cake face at all when I get too heavy handed this always saves the day it makes my highlight pop way more but the only con is that it's sooo little in the bottle I wish there was like a super size so it could last longer
Pav D.
Pav D.

Even though I've been a makeup hoarder for years now, I've somehow only just tried this product and I am obsessed it. I use this to set my makeup and I intensify my shimmery shadows so that they pop on the lid. This has changed the way I wear eyeshadow and now I spray fix + on my brush each time I reach for a shimmery shadow!
sam M.
sam M.
Romeoville, IL

Why did not I try this product much sooner! I kept hearing about it but for some reason ignored it! It is PERFECT! sets my make up but it is also refreshing and takes away that old lady powdery look. I now fave a full size bottle in my bathroom and the travel size at work and in my purse! This one is truly Holly Grail for me.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.