MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Ashley W.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Angy m.See all 639 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (636)
Buy on Nordstrom
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
This product is hands down a #HolyGrail. I love the finishing look it gives your makeup and it realy does ensure that your makeup doesn't move and stays in place. Sadly though it is very pricey for such a small bottle but I can see myself repurcashing as it has many uses.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Washington, MI
Aug. 4, 2016, 2:14 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Mac Fix+ is my holy grail setting spray. It's so versatile and useful! I use it to prime and set my face and you can spritz it onto your eyeshadow brush to enhance the vibrancy of any eyeshadow. It has a beautiful dewy finish, and it keeps my makeup staying fresh all day!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Mercer Island, WA
This spray works wonders. A couple sprays completely takes away the cakey look, and makes the skin look dewy and luminous. I like to use this if I bake my concealer to keep it from looking too dry. It doesn't help the makeup stay on longer, but it makes it look beautiful.
Karisa W.
Karisa W.
July 18, 2016, 2:53 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
All of the beauty gurus know this is an A1 product. I use this every time I do my full face makeup IR even sometimes just to mist my bare face during my natural glow wanting days. It give your skin hydration and do its job perfectly. I would highly recommend this product.
Jaimie E.
Jaimie E.
I love this setting spray mostly to intensify eye shadow colors. I am extremely oily and using this as a setting spray does not make me look "glowy" but a hot oily mess. However a huge bottle of this to use for a great long lasting bright eye shadow is worth a repeat buy.
Domonique W.
Domonique W.
Sharon Hill, PA
April 27, 2016, 9:11 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I'm crazy about Mac fix+. This product can be used in more ways then one. You can use this before you prime to add freshness to the face. You can also use this to add luster back into face after setting your makeup. I will always buy Mac Fix+. This product is a MUST have.
Caitlan P.
Caitlan P.
I can't live without this spray! It gives my face moisture and really adheres to my foundation. After application it settles all of the powders on my face and makes my makeup look like skin. I also use it to wet highlighters and eye shadows to really enhance the pigment.
Jada S.
Jada S.
Phoenix, AZ
LADIES!!!!! i ABSOULATLY LOVE THIS PRIMER!!!! It feels refreshing on my face. it helps my pores out a lot to. I spray this on before applying makeup and i spray this on my make up brushes before using it and it makes the makeup easier to apply and makes it look smoother.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
This product is a multi tasked Ladies!!! Spray before makeup to act as a primer. Use this to set your makeup for the day! Yes it does last all day. Use this stay on your makeup brushes to make your eyeshadow POP!!! This product will last you, lots of bang for your buck!!
Kim B.
Kim B.
Aug. 20, 2016, 10:01 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love Mac fix plus! I have gone through so many bottles. It's handy to dampen your brushes or sponges. It helps keep your skin moisturiZed and face from looking cakey. I have it in the coconut scent which I believe was limited edition. They should bring back the scents!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.