BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

• Non-acnegenic

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Jennifer P.
Moundsville, WV
I love this setting spray; though I rarely use it as such. I mostly use it for metallic eyeshadows or as a priming spray. I have combo skin with a super oily t-zone; and I find when I spray on top of makeup, it gets a little TOO dewy. Otherwise, it's an amazing pre-makeup step!
Giovanni E.
Honestly I keep getting confused about what this does but it is very nice. I believe it is the product that melts your makeup into one layer which doesnt prolong wear unless you pair it with a fixing spray which seals it in. I use it with UD all night and it does last all day.
Bare Canvas A.
This product is 5 stars. You can use it for moisturizing the skin, getting it ready before , after makeup or with no makeup at all. For any type of skin from super dry to super oily. I would recommend it to everyone.
Janelle M.
Carson , CA
Ashley W.
Chattanooga , TN
This product is not only hydrating, but it’s awesome to wet your beauty blender with. It makes your make up stay on for a long time! I like to use it for a quick skin refresh too.
Stacey M.
Toledo, OH
I LOVE MAC Fix Plus SOOO much I can't even begin telling you. There are NOOO cons with this product only pros. It doesn't have Sun protection that I know of but it's still a great product. It's perfect for ALL skin types. I have bought it multiple times and will continue to.
Aline B.
Atlanta, GA
eu amo esse prime ele realmente é genial da uma consistencia na maquiagem que dura a noite toda sem precisar retocar o perço nãp eh tao barato mas o produto rende entao as vezes compensa, super recomedo mac a melhor em maquiagem não tenho duvida MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
stephanie b.
Hurst, TX
I love this stuff. It definitely does what it says. The most is nice and fine and it has a nice scent that’s not overly offensive. I prefer another spray for every day setting but I like to have fix + around for wetting brushes or sponges and for occasional finishing spray.
Katelin M.
This product is so amazing for us lazy girls out there!! It is the easiest primer in the world to use, just spray it on your face and you good to go!! It also works as a setting sorta which I like because it is a two in one and you don’t have to pack to bottles of things!!
Leanna H.
It moisturized and let my skin so glowey before foundation. It was very easy to blend because of my foundation and blender. My skin burns easily and this kept my skin sun burn free! I have large pores and it hid them very well. I would recommend this to my dry face friends!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.