Add a Photo

Photos (389)
Marlika C.
Marlika C.
Springfield, OH

This is such an amazing artistry tool. I love using it to wet eyeshadows, and to help all the powders settle on the skin. I love spraying this on prior to foundation to assist with hydration and/or texture. I also love using this between layers as I apply face makeup, it's a lifesaver and definitely worth every penny!
Shawna T.
Shawna T.
Rochester, NY

I love this setting spray so much when my face is feeling particularly powdery after doing my makeup and for when it's feeling dry. It makes it look dewy yet natural! I know it sounds so redundant but I use the Urban Decay setting spray to make my makeup last longer and the Mac Fix + to make the powdery look go away!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Briarwood, NY

This is my Holy Grail setting spray. I've been using it for years now and I will continue to use it. Once I finish my makeup, I generously spray this all over my face and wait for it to dry. Once it's dry it locks my makeup into place for the whole day and it will not budge. I love this stuff and highly recommend it.
Ashton D.
Ashton D.

I looooove this spray! I love having a nice dewy finish, but I also like to set my makeup with powder and it tends to get that look of having to much powder. I mist this spray all over and it fuses the powder with my skin and it looks that much more natural! It's a must have for me and I would recommend to everyone!!
Alice B.
Alice B.

This product is fine but I don't think it's the best finishing spray on the market. It is too expensive compared to other options. This was my first time using it and I probably won't use it again. The packaging was nice. If you are into MAC you probably already have this, otherwise I'd suggest trying something else.
Demi D.
Demi D.

I love this. It's so versatile. I use this before I put my make up on.I use it sometimes to set my make up and will make it last about 8 hours at least ! It is very refreshing and does not leave a nasty smell unlike others I have tried. The only thing I would say to make it better is that it could be more hydrating.
Charisa M.
Charisa M.
Dallas, GA

This stuff is amazing! So you can spray it in your face if you need extra moisture but did you know that you can also use it on shimmer eyeshadows. Well kinda. To get the eyeshadow shimmery on your lid get your brush a little tiny bit wet with the product then dab your eyeshadow and apply. Your eyes should be ⭐️ now
MARLENYS D.
MARLENYS D.

This product is worth the full price you have to pay to have it, This product is completely worth the price that has to be paid to have it, my makeup stays all day perfect when I apply this primer, It is perfect for my type of feet that is so sensitive and sometimes it is fat and sometimes very dry, i love this stof
Angie L.
Angie L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

I love this! I always use this before appying my foundation and it leaves my makeup dewy and natural. This also takes away all the cakey-ness I might have from setting my foundation with powder. I like spraying my sponge with this after I have applied my highlight to give it a natural glow. I highly recommend this!!
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Stockton, CA

THE BEST SETTING SPRAY ON EARTH!!! EVERYONE NEEDS THIS!!! If you've ever wondered how to get a dewy, non-powdery, non-cakey makeup look, this is the secret. Absolutely necessary for highlight to shine its brightest and for powders to sink into skin and become one with your complexion. Not to mention it smells great.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.