BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Kurstey C.
Orlando
Beauty Junkie Expert
Let me start by saying this was the first setting spray that was out in the market for people to try. It definitely along with Urban decays setting spray revolutionized the setting spray world. This product is hydrating, refreshing and a great multi use product. It can be used a primer, a setting spray, or even to help texturizing your makeup. A spray of this on some Eyeshadow can give it the perfect dewy finish. It's very versatile but it's costly. It does last a very long time but honestly I think new setting sprays have blow it out the waters. But when it first came out 5 stars across the board!
Jessica H.
Carlisle, PA
This is such a staple product that everyone should have to set their makeup and just help all the makeup to melt into each other and leave this amazing lasting finish that looks beautiful for a way longer period of time than it would if you didn't use fix plus ūüôĆ we all need some fix plus in our lives hehe ‚̧ I hope you are having a beautiful day!
Jasmine D.
San Diego, CA
This is a MUST in your kit or just makeup collection, great for you and clients. Works amazing and is long lasting.. use as a primer, in between to hydrate and refresh the skin, and or to set the makeup! Also, if you have any foiled shadows or want to make your highlight ON FLEEK.. spray it onto the brush, dip into product and apply to skin.. and you will look like an amazing glazed donut! I recommend to anyone and everyone of all skin types and skin tones
Aisha H.
White Sands, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my Ride or Die! I have used fix plus for 7 years now. This product is so versatile and that is why I can't stop using it! You can use it to set your makeup, before makeup application, to wet your brush to make highlighter and eyeshadows more intense and mettalic, and you can mix in loose pigment for an illuminating mist.  MAC Prep + Prime Fix+  The scent is very refreshing too, cucumber and chamomile. I think everyone can use this product in their kit!
Syrena T.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this stuff! Without it my makeup routine is severely lacking. This primer is a very lightweight spray that coats your face easily. I like to spray it before putting on my makeup and then massage it onto my face. This isn't the primer for you if you're planning on something lasting more than 8 hours. Once the 8 hour mark hits, the skin can become oily because of how lightweight this primer is. I also use Fix+ as a liquid base for loose pigments. It allows for a smooth paste, and makes pigments even brighter than they are dry. I especially like using the MAC loose pigments with this.
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This spray is so important to have in any makeup lovers collection. Not only does this spray hydrate and prime your face for makeup but it can also be sprayed on a brush to add more pigment to shadows to make them pop! Once you're done with your entire look, a few sprays all over the face locks your makeup in place and keeps it looking fresh all day long. I will buy this again and again because it gets a lot of use in my house!
Ashley H.
32907
Obsessed with everything MAC especially this primer. My makeup stays right in place no matter what and that's important to someone like me who has lots of acne and scarring and spends a ton of money on my makeup.and skin care. So much $ that I want it to stay exactly where I put it! This will get the job done right, everytime. Thank you MAC. Just realized i uploaded the wrong primer. I use both and cant figure out how to delete the smashbox one lol. Woops sorry guys. Try both though theyre great.
Megan J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Fix-+! Though I don't use it for my face unless I am going natural to give it a nice vibrancy and liveliness to my face. I use it on my brush to pick up better pigment from tough to pick up shadows. It helps bold the colors that I may want to be more intense. Same goes for highlighters! I also love using it to make my matte foundation more dewy if I'm out of dewy or just grabbed one in a hurry. It is a little pricey but I've had mine for months and I haven't made it through the bottle yet. I haven't used it to prime so I'm not sure about that. But the other uses are worth the purchase!
I just LOVE this! The most perfect setting spray out there, for dry faced girls like myself. This has almost become an addiction, I love the feeling of this spray and I keep it in my bag for touch ups during the day. So simple and so fresh. It does an excellent job making the powder just melt in beautifully. No powdery look at all. I love the lock on the spray, you don't have to worry of it leaking out in your bag. And the size of this allows you to bring it on board airplanes, which I often do, to give extra moisture to my face, The air inside planes is always so dry. Fab price also, for me a bottle lasts around 5-6 months, making it well worth the money.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.