Add a Photo

Photos (312)
Ishani A.
Ishani A.
Edison, NJ

This would def. have to be my favorite beauty product. I ALWAYS have backup of this product because I use it so much. It make my makeup look flawless and natural. It doesn't leave a residue on your skin. I don't really use MAC products, but this is the one product I will forever be in love with.
Cheyenne A.
Cheyenne A.
Flower Mound, TX

This is a multi use spray made from the Gods. It works wonderfully for applying makeup on top of and to give yourself a nice spritz afterwards to look more natural. This is also wonderful for wetting eyeshadow brushes for a nice bold shimmer shade or even spraying on products that have dried up!
Bailey D.
Bailey D.

This is my favorite primer! Everyone always compliments me on how my makeup looks the same at the end of the day, as it did in the beginning. I owe it all to this amazing product! It leaves my skin feeling light, and moisturized while keeping my makeup perfect! It also gives a more dewy affect.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Red Deer

I love this product. I find it works better as a base underneath of makeup if you're wanting it for staying power. It works well over top of makeup to give a luminosity and refresh the skin. Has many great skincare benefits and feels refreshing on bare skin. I have repurchased this and love it.
Grace M.
Grace M.
Hialeah, FL

I absolutely love this i use it for many things. I use it before my make up to prime mu face and wake up the skin a bit. Also on top of my make up to make everything come together. And lastly to make eyshadows more pigmented. I have gone through a whole bunch of them and i will continue to buy.
Jade M.
Jade M.
United Kingdom

I use this to set my face, even though ive heard its not really meant for that but it holds my makeup on way longer than before I started using it! I loved this especially as you can fit in your purse and use it on the go on the summer days when you need to refresh your face but have makeup on😁
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Indianapolis, IN

This is my favorite item in my entire makeup collection. Packaging is perfect and the scent is beautiful. I have never had one issue with this product and I will be buying it over and over again. It makes my finished look pop and helps lock it down all day! This product truly speaks for itself.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Chickamauga, GA

I love this stuff! The first time I purchased it I wasent so sure, so I went with the travel size 30ml bottle, Now I am completely hooked on it. I don't know how, but after I have applied my makeup it just seems to take it that extra mile by soaking up any excess powder and dryness on the face.
anabel c.
anabel c.

This product is universal. I use it to hydrate my skin before going to bed or after the shower. It is so refreshing, it soaks into the skin fast. It is great to use all year round. I recommend this to everyone to use before wearing makeup it helps refresh and prepare skin before wearing makeup.
Shayah G.
Shayah G.

My holy grail everything spray.

I spray this after moisturizer.
Before makeup application.
During cream product blending process.
After makeup application.
Whenever I need a nice hydrating and refreshing pick-me up.

This spray helps settle your makeup and create a dewy, radiant glow! I love it.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.