BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
cindy v.
cindy v.
Salt Lake City, UT
i love this to set my makeup works amazing and the price is great i love it and would recommend this to friends and family u wont regret this item leaves ur makeup looking amazing good on oily skin and i will continue to purchase this item again i give this item 5 stars
Madelaine M.
Madelaine M.
Medley, FL
This product is an absolute staple in my beauty routine! Easily applies with just a spritz and the easy to lock top makes it ideal for travel. I will continue to purchase this amazing product over and over! I love this stuff! I always use it and it smells really good!!
Nicoles C.
Nicoles C.
Naples, FL
I love using my fix + on eveything on eyeshowers you name it. my skin tone varies from normal to dry skin but it works well . i love the sleekness of the packaging yes i would be buying more and told my family about it . i have a travel size would be buying the big one
Donya Q.
Donya Q.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Skin Spray
I highly recommend this product as it has many uses. I use it as a primer, as a finishing spray, and to intensify my eyeshadows. I have dry skin, and so my face looks cakey but after I apply this product, my face looks like actual skin. I will be repurchasing for sure.
Ariana E.
Ariana E.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Review for: Skin Spray
I love using this setting spray for setting my makeup and showing off the highlight. The only thing I noticed was during this summer, it brought out my oilyness. Even when I used powder to set then the fix plus. Otherwise the rest of the year I had no problem with it.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Temecula, CA
One of my favorite makeup items ever! It makes your makeup sink into your skin and perfects everything at the end of your makeup routine. It also hydrates your face and makes you feel refreshed. I will always use this makeup item. It's also great on my sensitive skin.
Ivony E.
Ivony E.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Skin Spray
I love how this spray pulls my makeup into one uniform look. It gets rid of that cakey and powderey look and makes it seamless. My favorite use for it is intensifying my highlight so I can glow all day long. Plus it smells really nice and feels refreshing on the face.
Karaleah G.
Karaleah G.
ALBUQUERQUE , NM
For the price it can't be beat, it lasts me months and I use it on a daily basis. It brings out pigment in my highlighter and shimmer shadows, and when sprayed on a beauty blender or brush applies foundation on smooth and flawlessly. If you haven't tried it you should!
Umiri K.
Umiri K.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
I love this spray! It's not the typical setting spray.. but it's a must! When I put on makeup, it gets cakey sometimes because I like to have my foundation full coverage. When I spray the fix plus when I feel like my face is too Cakey, it makes it look more natural :)
Tmarie A.
Tmarie A.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Skin Spray
This is a must i cant be without it. i use this on a damp beauty blender and pat my face it gets rid of any cakey look from makeup it gives a nice airbrushed look. the best thing about this product is it last ive had my bottle for 2 months and its still almost full .
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.