BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Maria L.
Maria L.
Marysville , Ca
You can use this for preparing or setting your makeup. If you don't want to have that cakey face after you finish your makeup then spray this all over and your makeup will look natural it will also make your face look radiant and glowy its perfect for the summer
Bre N.
Bre N.
Detroit, MI
First of all this has the best scent! I absolutely love it. Just a spray or two and my skin is glowy and dewy and my makeup sets perfectly. I have a small version of this I carry out with me for a little refresh on those nights out. Absolutely in love with this!
Aliza M.
Aliza M.
Elmont, NY
Amazing!! Helps set my makeup so well & since I have dry skin it also brings a touch of dewiness & moisture to my skin! I would highly recommend this! I noticed though while using on clients, if you have acne scars & you spray this on - it accentuates them more.
Aleksandra G.
Aleksandra G.
I was really hesitant to hop on the bandwagon and actually buy this but I finally did and I'm a believer. It smells amazing, gives that perfect dewy look, and is good for wetting brushes before packing on an eyelid color. I'm glad that I finally gave this a try.
Yasmin C.
Yasmin C.
Westbury, NY
I first got this as a gift for Christmas. I used to use a NYX alternative so this was definitely a huge upgrade from what I was using. I spray it on and it lasts the whole day. If you want something good for your skin with some SPF, don't skimp out and buy this!
Kirrie K.
Kirrie K.
Love it. Great product. It's a must have in the on the run make up bag. Goes on very easy. I love the MAC products . It's the perfect present for a girl in love with make up and skin care makes your face look flawless and glowing .you will be ready for anything
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Lakeside, CA
I use this Prep+Prime Fix all of the time. It is so diverse and has so many uses. I have yet to use another brand, I bough this at the MAC store and it is very affordable in my opinion because of the amount you get. Serious make up people must own this product!
Maci G.
Maci G.
After I finish my makeup I spray a few sprays and it makes all the powders from baking and etc like turnout flawless I find my makeup looks way way better when wearing this very refreshed! also smells very good, I would recommend this to everybody it's amazing!
Leslie K.
Leslie K.
Miami Beach, FL
Everyone is is love with Fix + and I'm over here saying eh! Urban Decay Chill makeup setting spray is by far a better buy. I notice that when I use Fix + my makeup does not look as fresh at the end of the day as when I use the UD Chill. I strayed but not again.
MrsJ M.
MrsJ M.
I love this setting spray especially if my face is super dry and need more hydration. I also use it before I apply my foundation. After I apply all my makeup I spray fix + then it makes my face less powdery and makes my skin looks dewy. I would buy this again:)
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.