Add a Photo

Photos (471)
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Philadelphia, PA

This is my holy grail beauty item. I use it to prime, to set, to dampen eyeshadow brushes for a wet application. It smells so, so good and feels refreshing on the skin. I have dry skin so it helps seal in moisture to keep me from getting cakey. I wear this every day and one bottle still lasts me a long time.
Rebecca  O.
Rebecca O.
Baltimore, MD

This is by far my favorite finish spray. I've been using this since I was 15. I've done a lot of prom makeup and I always use this product and my clients always say that it last the whole night. Mac cost a pretty penny but I can guarantee its better than doing your makeup and it coming off after a few hours.
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Woodbury, NJ

You NEED this in your makeup bag. Perfect for setting makeup. Also perfect for spraying your eyeshadow brushes prior to applying shadows for a pop of color and extended shadow wear. Also good for spraying your beauty blender or sponge before applying foundation. So many uses for this product and all amazing!
Celina L.
Celina L.
Lancaster, TX

I go through a bottle so quickly only because I use so much both before and after my makeup! I love love love this product and I think it works well. I have super sensitive skin and I believe that by using this product it prevents breakouts for me because it's the barrier between my skin and the foundation.
Kaitlin S.
Kaitlin S.

Love this stuff! Spray your face after doing you makeup to set it or throughout the day to give your skin some moisture and hydration. This is also really great to use when doing your eyeshadow. If you spray your shadow brush after you put the shadow on the brush it will make your shadow 10X more pigmented.
Brianna K.
Brianna K.
Collingdale , PA

A must have in anyone and everyone's makeup collection! It's an amazing multi-use product! I can use it as a priming spray, setting spray (I even keep a travel size in my purse to refresh during the day) and you can also use it to intensify eyeshadows and highlighters ! I will repurchase till the day I die.
Caroline W.
Caroline W.
Tampa, Fl

This formula is amazing! I always use it before and after applying my makeup, and use it to intensify my eyeshadows or highlighter for the maximum color payoff. I would definitely recommend getytthe larger bottle, because it's a better monetary deal, and you can use it for the back-to-mac recycling program!
Ambur M.
Ambur M.

I don't know what I would do without this. It's so multipurpose. I use it everyday that I wear makeup. It's great for wetting brushes to get more foiled and opaque eyeshadow, over my face when I am done with my makeup so it all meshes together, to add a little more moisture to my beauty blender. Everything.
Brittany s.
Brittany s.
Wixom, MI

First of all, the packaging in itself is absolutely beautiful. The spray has a light fragrance which is not bothersome in the slightest. You receive a lot of product for the price, and it is definitely efficient! I use this almost every day to remove any cakieness from my makeup and it does more than that.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Erie, IL

I love this spray! It feels very luxurious when I spray it on. Smells amazing!!! Keeps my makeup looking fresh and clean. It eliminates cake face and gives my skin a flawless finish. I would definitely recommend to anyone! I have heard it doesn't effect how long your makeup stays on. But I haven't noticed.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.