Add a Photo

Photos (550)
Ashlynn P.
Ashlynn P.
Oklahoma City, OK

I love Mac Fix +! Personally I love to use this to set my makeup and to refresh my makeup throughout the day! It leaves my face feeling hydrated and makes my makeup look radiant! Also, I love to spray a little of this on my highlighter and eyeshadow brushes for a more dramatic look. I will continue to buy this!
Annmarie R.
Annmarie R.
Gibsonton, FL

I have normal to dry skin and I use fix+ every time I wear makeup! It is great for making my skin feel hydrated plus it makes applying my foundation easier. I also spray fix+ On my beauty blender or foundation brush to help achieve a smooth and even application of my makeup. I will continue to use this product.
Brianna C.
Brianna C.

In love with the fix + it leaves the skin looking so perfect and flawless. And it makes my face feel so refreshed after I slray this setting spray all over my face. And I kinda like the sound it makes when it starts to spray. And you can also use this to make shadows more pigmented by spraying it on your brush
R B.
R B.

This is a must have! I have one for my purse, my makeup bag, and my traveling bag. I spray this all over my face after applying my foundation, powder, and bronzer to have it blend better and set. The best part is that it doesn't leave a dewy wet look on your face! The price is great for how long it lasts also!
Kassidy Y.
Kassidy Y.

I LOVE this product! I use it every single time I do my makeup. I spray it on my beauty blender then apply my foundation with it and I feel like it makes the foundation my radiant and smooth. I also use it when I apply metallic eye shadows or pigments to my eyes, it just gives it that extra pop to the colors.
Kimber L.
Kimber L.
Duxbury, MA

This performs better than Smashbox primer water. It doesn't leave your face feeling like it got hair sprayed, has a refreshing scent and leaves my skin hydrated and dewy. I use it after moisturizer and cc cream to set my face (dry skin--no powder, please) and spritz it again after I put my eyes on... The BEST
Taimai H.
Taimai H.
Buffalo, NY

This is the first product I have used for my face and will be the only one. I LOVE this. You can spray this after you finish applying your make up for a fresh look. You can spray this n your brush before dipping in eye shadows/ highlighter for an even more enhanced look. Highly, HIGHLY recommend for anybody!!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Mahwah, NJ

To be honest, I'm mad at myself for not discovering this product sooner. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't make me break out at all. It keeps my make up on for hours, especially eye shadows. I highly recommend this product to all makeup users. I will definitely continue to use this product in the future.
Clarissa F.
Clarissa F.

I love this spray! Seriously! Whenever I am done with my make up I spray this bad boy on. Even on days when I just put a lil concealer I use this. Confession: Sometimes I put this on with nothing under it. Just spray and mascara. It gives my skin a glow that is to die for. I definitely recommend this product!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Boston, MA

Fix+ is great for wetting brushes to make shadows and highlighters more intense, but for me it falls short as a setting spray. I have oily skin, and it doesn't do much for me with keeping that under control like other setting sprays do. If you have normal skin, it might work better for you, but a miss for me.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.