Add a Photo

Photos (310)
Karen B.
Karen B.
Garland, TX

Mac fix plus is great for some finishing touches like making your makeup up pop and giving it some color & glow to that highlighter or eyeshadow. But as a setting spray, I'd say not. It's not really meant to hold your makeup in place, still great to use! Just not to set makeup. At least not for me
Angela B.
Angela B.
Whittier, CA

If you want your makeup to last this is not for you. It does set your makeup, I like to spray it after I put on all my powders and sometimes if my face needs more moisture I'll spray it before hand. And as is know by most people helped make your shadows or powder stick better if you wet your brush
Alina M.
Alina M.
Hawthorne, CA

This is one product I cannot go without. It removes the cakey powder look on your makeup if you've applied too much and gives your highlight a boost. You can use before and after makeup, that's how I do it. I can't wait for the scented ones to return. (These 2 products are my spring - summer favs)
Isaret Q.
Isaret Q.

I have bought several times and would do so whenever I can because it is an essential part of my makeup ! When I finish to apply the powder to seal I apply this spray and makeup lasts me almost all day and the skin looks fresh using it every day. Besides the aroma it is nice! I recommend it 100 %
Andrea G.
Andrea G.

No vuelvas a pasar un día sin esta necesidad ! Este producto es un alimento básico absoluta en mi rutina de belleza ! Fácilmente se aplica con sólo un chorrito y fácil de bloquear la parte superior hace que sea ideal para los viajes . Voy a seguir para comprar este producto asombroso y otra vez !
Sahar F.
Sahar F.
Edinburgh

Cannot live without this product now that I've tried it! A few sprays of this after you have done your make up will make your face last all day without it looking greasy. You can also use this on your beauty blender and make up brushes. MAC have done it again with another amazing product !! LOVE.
Andy C.
Andy C.
Torrance, CA

I love the MAC setting spray. This works well before and after makeup application. Use it before moisturizing your skin, it helps to dehydrated the skin. You can also use use it threw out the day. If you're feeling hot or like you need someone cooling off, you can spray some of the setting spray.
Fatma B.
Fatma B.
Lees Summit, MO

I have bought this product over 5 times, and I just can't get enough of it. Just the way it feels on the skin is amazing. It's light and has never caused me to breakout at all. I always use it as a setting spray and it has done a good job keeping everything in place. I most definently recommend.
Ishani A.
Ishani A.
Edison, NJ

This would def. have to be my favorite beauty product. I ALWAYS have backup of this product because I use it so much. It make my makeup look flawless and natural. It doesn't leave a residue on your skin. I don't really use MAC products, but this is the one product I will forever be in love with.
Cheyenne A.
Cheyenne A.
Flower Mound, TX

This is a multi use spray made from the Gods. It works wonderfully for applying makeup on top of and to give yourself a nice spritz afterwards to look more natural. This is also wonderful for wetting eyeshadow brushes for a nice bold shimmer shade or even spraying on products that have dried up!
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??

Join Now