Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (373)
Mariela C.
Mariela C.

Es un primer libre de aceites que no tiene color e hidrata la piel. Además, con su base de cafeína difumina la grasitud, ayudando a controlar el brillo para que el maquillaje tenga mayor duración. Promete una micro exfoliación para dejar un perfecto acabado mate, cubrir los poros y disimular las líneas de expresión
Krystal H.
Krystal H.
Choctaw , ok

Honestly I don't think I could do my makeup without this product. It's probably one of the most important parts of my makeup routine. Even though I don't use foundation, my concealer often looks cakey. This solves all your cake face problems and feels AMAZING. I would bathe in this stuff if it weren't so expensive.
Winner S.
Winner S.
Honolulu, HI

Fix+ is my life saver! Not only does it feel super refreshing and smell great, but it makes my makeup look SO GOOD! It melts all the powders into the skin making everything look so much more natural and put together. Must have in my book because this item is a total game changer. If you don't own this, you need it!
Monica B.
Monica B.

This is okay product wasn't what I expected it's been really hyped up but I will use it before I apply foundation and moisturizer what I really like to use for is to give my eyeshadow a metallic finish I apply some to my brush then dip in to my eyeshadow and it gives it a metallic foiled look and that's pretty dope
Reva R.
Reva R.
Post, TX

I have so many used for this product! I use it before I apply my makeup since it had glycerine it helps my makeup to stay on longer. I also use it to brighten and intensify my eyeshadows, I also use it to set my makeup and help soak up any extra powders. You definitely need to try this, plus it smells pretty great.
Jasmin S.
Jasmin S.

I have always found it difficult to do my makeup & have it last more than 5/6 hours without having to touch it up again, but this product right here changed that for me. I apply it on my face right after I use lotion & before I apply my foundation. It leaves my skin flawlessly smooth & makes the makeup last all day
Keaziyah D.
Keaziyah D.

This is the best product ever. love this primer I helps hide pore the best and preppy you face . And all you have to do is spray . And it is long lasting all you have to do is 2 Sprays and your done . I recommend this to any one who want to prep there skin and the price is amazing. This product go for at least $21
Sumia Y.
Sumia Y.
Flushing, NY

This is a great product and absolute nesscicity if you have dry skin like me, but it is not to be confused with a setting spray. It's a refresher for your make up a little spirits and you'll as if you just done your makeup. Also it's great to use after putting on your full face so that you can get nice dewy finish
It's alright, but doesn't set my makeup the way I hoped for. My powders didn't quite lend themselves to this product, and my concealer started to separate. I was told by my Mac guy that this would make my matte powder more dewy - instead, it just looked cakier. It did help keeps things in place over time, though.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Sudbury

Best setting spray I've ever used! Used it the first time on Halloween 2016 and I did galaxy freckles. My malekeup stayed on all night and didn't smudge at all even after getting home from going out! I think it's great and would recommend it to anyone looking for a setting spray, and I also have combination skin!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.