Add a Photo

Photos (582)
Jayme K.
Jayme K.
Morgan Hill, CA
March 31, 2016, 10:59 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I never bothered to purchase this product because I didn't think I needed it. it is so amazing and completely changes the look and texture of my eye shadows! I also set my face with it and it makes my makeup loom so smooth. I will be a dedicated buyer of fix plus from now on!
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
N Chesterfld, VA
July 28, 2016, 7:22 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
#holygrail This stuff smells so damn good and it sets my makeup for the God's! I freaking am in love. It gives my face a flawless finish. Its like the perfect meeting between dwey & matte. I have sensitive skin and have no issue with irritation once it has penetrated my skin!
Gabriel V.
Gabriel V.
Big Stone Gap, VA
July 27, 2016, 2:34 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
It's a great makeup finishing spray - notice I didn't say setting spray. It's great to wet your beauty blender, help make shimmery eye shadows shine, or spray over your face when you finish your makeup to take away the cake face feeling and helps make it appear more flawless.
leslie c.
leslie c.
layton Utah
LOVE this must have in your makeup collection not only does it refreshes and gives you that nice matte look on your skin but makes your makeup stay on all day love spraying it on my beauty blender helps me blend everything much better i totally recommend this amazing spray!!
Lety M.
Lety M.
Chino Hills, CA
May 8, 2016, 7:07 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I have found my favorite setting spray! It sets my makeup and dries quickly. It doesn't leave any scent. I like it better then the NYX, Wet N Wild, and ELF setting sprays. It sets my under-eyes, powders foundations and eyeshadows perfectly. I will repurchase this item again.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
East Setauket, NY
July 5, 2016, 9:31 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is one of my holy grail products!! I use this so often that I keep extra bottles in my makeup drawers in case I run out! This keeps my makeup in place all day and that says a lot since I have rather oily skin. It also works well to amp up the pigmentation of eye shadow.
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
This is my favorite spray ever I use it before I put on my make up and after I put on my make up to set everything or you could use it to apply shadow to make it look like a foil this product is so versatile and it really makes your skin feel so hydrated I use this every day
Paetyn S.
Paetyn S.
California
June 14, 2016, 4:11 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Absolutely LOVE THIS! The dewy finish is perfect for a day at the beach ! Lasts all day. 10/10
I have the travel size (1.0 fl oz) It was $10.00 from the mac store

I do have to say, if you like to set your makeup with A LOT of setting spray, you will need the bigger version !
Gigi P.
Gigi P.
Gahanna, OH
July 18, 2016, 2:51 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I have tried SO many setting sprays and this is by far still my favorite, it's a great base before foundation, it's great to spray on your beauty blender to blend out your makeup and amazing to set your makeup after you're done. And it's only about 21$! And it lasts so long!
Kim N.
Kim N.
Long Beach, CA
May 4, 2016, 2:45 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I purchase this so many times but lately now I'm not so happy about it. I would spray it on my face after when I'm done with my make up but the end of the night my face is super oily! so now I only use it to spray my brush to brighten up my highlights and glitter eyeshadows.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.