Add a Photo

By MAC COSMETICS
#1 in Face Primer

Photos (554)
This product is a GAME CHANGER. I use this so many times while doing my makeup. The first way I use it is for prepping my skin before a cream primer. I also spray it on my damp beauty blender to apply foundation and concealer. Last, I use it when I'm done with my makeup to set and also take the powdery look away.
Cheyanne S.
Cheyanne S.

I took this recommendation from a friend and i am quite happy with this product. I got the smaller travel size bottle as a starter ( 12 $ but the right amount to give it a start if you are looking into this product. Great primer and setting spray. Easy (even) all over coverage and it keeps my makeup good all day.
It's alright, but doesn't set my makeup the way I hoped for. My powders didn't quite lend themselves to this product, and my concealer started to separate. I was told by my Mac guy that this would make my matte powder more dewy - instead, it just looked cakier. It did help keeps things in place over time, though.
Kiyah D.
Kiyah D.
College Park, MD

There's just nothing like it. When it comes to GOOD makeup; you focus less on price and more on results. I've been to lounges on hot summer nights and sweat was pouring down my face!!!!!- but once I go outside and cool off my friends always tell me they're amazed that my face is STILL in tact. WORTH EVERY PENNY!
Benita G.
Benita G.

My all time favorite makeup spray! I love this mist before and after i apply my makeup. I feel that when i spray before it helps the makeup stick to my skin better. I also use it if i feel my skin is dry, i spray with foundation and it feels moisturizing. And of course i love setting my makeup with this as well.
Anahy R.
Anahy R.
Oakwood, GA

I have extremely oily skin and this does wonders for my skin! it's great as both a primer and setting spray, would definitely recommend this product. i've been using it for about 3 months and the hype is still real! not to mention, it is totally worth the price, and that says a lot because not much products are!
Summer H.
Summer H.
Wilton, CA

I feel like this is a product that every person needs in their life! It's a nice refreshing spray. I love using it to set my makeup in place so I don't look so powdery, using it to wet eyeshadows to make them stick better/be more pigmented, and also prep my skin for foundation. Awesome product, the hype is real.
Lilia M.
Lilia M.

I love Mac Fix+! It feels great when you first apply it. I also love the scent! It's super easy to use. You just spray it all over your face when your makeup is complete. You can also use it to intensify shadow colors by spraying your brush once you pick up the shadow of your choice. Will continue to repurchase.
Annmarie R.
Annmarie R.
Gibsonton, FL

I have normal to dry skin and I use fix+ every time I wear makeup! It is great for making my skin feel hydrated plus it makes applying my foundation easier. I also spray fix+ On my beauty blender or foundation brush to help achieve a smooth and even application of my makeup. I will continue to use this product.
Ashlynn P.
Ashlynn P.
Oklahoma City, OK

I love Mac Fix +! Personally I love to use this to set my makeup and to refresh my makeup throughout the day! It leaves my face feeling hydrated and makes my makeup look radiant! Also, I love to spray a little of this on my highlighter and eyeshadow brushes for a more dramatic look. I will continue to buy this!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.