Add a Photo

Photos (441)
Isabella S.
Isabella S.
Clarksville, TN

Love this product! At first, I was skeptical about if it was really worth it but when I tried it I was hooked! My makeup goes on much smoother and stays on much longer with this product. Normally, after long wear my makeup would settle into creases and pores on my face but now, even after 12 hour wear it looks like I just applied.
Jasmine U.
Jasmine U.
Bell Gardens, CA

I am so glad this product exists. It makes shadows so pigmented and I love the way it dries over a full face of makeup. It brings the whole look together and it also comes a very long way. I don't really think it makes makeup stay put for a longer time but I love the product overall and will keep repurchasing for as long as I can.
Helen K.
Helen K.
Portland, OR

I'm on my second bottle, just picked up my third. I have a travel size as well. I use this every single time I do my makeup and to refresh it in the middle of the day. The spray is fine and misty, and it does wonders to finish your makeup. It really helps to take away any cakeiness. Will definitely repurchase and would recommend!
Abby B.
Abby B.
Hamilton, OH

I don't like this to set my makeup. I learned from an Urban Decay MUA that this is not a setting spray for your face. It is supposed to be applied to Eyeshadows before you use them to make them more intense. I know a lot of people know this trick but that is what I use this for and it is amazing for that purpose. Nothing like it.
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Middletown, NY

I absolutely love this product for wetting eyeshadows so they're more pigmented, intense, and foiled. I also love how it helps melt powder products into the skin so the skin doesn't look so powdery. Contrary to popular belief, this is NOT a setting spray! This is a finish spray and will not help with the longevity of your makeup.
Tez J.
Tez J.
Prosper, TX

Recently purchased from Mac online after seeing many YouTube beauty gurus rave about this spray. It does a great job at making your makeup look flawless but seems a bit pricey for what it is and how fast you can go through the product. If you have a problem with your makeup looking powdery or dry then this is definitely worth it.
Quimby T.
Quimby T.

I really, really love this product for a variety of reasons. It preps and primes the skin exceptionally well, but it's also hydrating and soothing. I use it to dampen brushes for wet shadow application, I use it to moisturize my skin while at work and I use it to make eyeshadow into liner. It's an exceptionally multiuse product.
Ar M.
Ar M.
Austin, TX

I haven't used this in a minute. When it first hit the market I thought it was the holy grail then more affordable dupes surfaced and I had to part ways w this item. Not to mention that the price went up. I'm completely loyal to MAC when it comes to foundations & lipsticks but this spray just didn't do it for me or my oily skin.
Sunny L.
Sunny L.
Iselin, NJ

Yassssss 5 stars this is my holy grail fix plus is something everyone should go out and buy I use it to set my makeup it's fabulous when you spray a little bit on your brush and then get your eyeshadow makes the eyeshadow GORGEOUS!!! You can use this for so much I get my use outta it and it's good to spray on your beauty blender
Amber C.
Amber C.

Best setting spray EVER! I used to not believe the hype but it is worth every penny. After trying other drugstore brands nothing else compares. It reduces all powdery looking substances on your face and makes your makeup last all day. The sprayer is a wonderful mist without feeling droplets ruin your makeup. Definite purchase!!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.