BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Jessica M.
Havelock, IA
Best spray I’ve ever used, I use it to make my shadows pop before I place them on my lid. It gives your face a good refresh before putting makeup on and if your face gets dry spritz it on thought out the day.
Jocelyn H.
Springs
I love this setting spray ! It keeps everything in place . It shrinks my pores and makes my makeup look flawless. It only takes a few sprays to put on and I totally recommend it, it’s worth a high end product!
Heidi M.
orland park
I love this spray! Not only have I had the bottle for over a year now (and I'm a professional mua) I'm obsessed! It sure does set the look completely and puts the look all together! I truly do love this product! And the price also isn't so bad.
HaleyAnn B.
Livingston, TN
This is a great product. I enjoy using it to foil my glitter or shimmery eye shadows so that they stay on my lid longer, as well as using it to set my makeup. It is simple and clean. It works amazingly.
Cosmetic L.
Worcester , MA
I like to use this spray after I set my foundation & all power products. It makes the skin look more like skin and less powdery. The smell is refreshing and the mist is looking light. I always re-purchase this item.
Jessica A.
Jamul, California
I just recently purchased this product and so far it is my favorite. It has a nice even spray and doesn't cause any spots on the face. There is also many different uses for it which is great! I recommend it!
Summer C.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this product so so so much! For one, it smells AMAZING and it makes the face look so luminous and skin like. It is perfect for making shimmer shadows pop too. Definitely a staple in my makeup routine.
Desiree V.
Antioch, CA
I love this stuff it is magic to me I put this on when I need my make up to last the whole day on a busy day spray before make apart after applying make up and can feel secure knowing your make up is on point
Kelsey R.
Decatur, AL
I love this for setting my make up! I also use this for shimmer eyeshadows when packing them on the lid. I spray my eye brush with this and dip into the color and it makes any shimmer color so pigmented on the lid.
Ansley N.
Rome, GA
This is a staple piece in my makeup routine. I have oily skin and it helps control oil but still gives me that dewy look! I love it and love the sprayer on it. So picky I know haha!! Would totally buy again
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.