BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Bloomin...*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Kaitlyn N.
Colorado Springs
I absolutely adore this spray. I don’t use it so much as a setting spray, though it is amazing for that as well, but I use it to spray my brushes to intensify shadows and it’s absolutely stunning. Makeup lasts all day. Smells great. Would recommend to everybody!!!!
April H.
I waited a while to purchase this because its kind of pricy but I have to say omg this stuff is amazing for setting your makeup. It also helps make your eyeshadow more pigmented. I bought the full size and it has lasted me almost a year. I was thinking of trying something different and less expensive but this stuff is just too good.
Briana G.
Jacksonville
Application is easy and does provide for a long lasting foundation application. Sometimes in my option the shimmer additive affects skin tone in pictures though. Would recommend to others. Will continue to use
Shay R.
Boston, MA
I use this spray every time I put makeup on because it gives my makeup a perfect finish. I’ve gone through like 3 bottles and they last a long time. I would recommend to anyone and everyone.
Lois F.
North Liberty, IN
Love this spray for intensifying shadows but also for setting the face. It leaves a natural finish and helps hydrate the skin. I don’t use this for longevity just as a spray to help make the powders settle in.
Chelsey L.
The mister on this bottle is so fine and I love itnso much. I feel like this product really locks in my makeup and makes it last longer and when I need my shadows or highlights to be x10 more intense, this is the product I reach for!
Emily Y.
I really enjoy using fix plus. After I apply my foundation I usually put some of this on a damp beauty blender and press it on to my skin. It helps the foundation look very natural
Amanda W.
This is my favorite primer of all times. It doesn’t make your face feel weird and it dries pretty quickly. My makeup lasts so much longer when i use this product. It’s so easy to use. You just spray your face a few times and it dries very quickly. You don’t even need to get your hands dirty (my favorite part)! I highly recommend this product!
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA
I love this hydrating prime and prep spray. I use it pre makeup application and for a setting spray. I
Love the smell. I love how it works. This is my favorite summer setting spray.
Jaquelyn C.
This is my holy grail, I loveee this stuff sooo much and the scented ones are amazing as well I honestly use this before and after applying my makeup and it’s amazing soo worth it!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.