Add a Photo

Photos (475)
Kiyah D.
Kiyah D.
College Park, MD

There's just nothing like it. When it comes to GOOD makeup; you focus less on price and more on results. I've been to lounges on hot summer nights and sweat was pouring down my face!!!!!- but once I go outside and cool off my friends always tell me they're amazed that my face is STILL in tact. WORTH EVERY PENNY!
Benita G.
Benita G.

My all time favorite makeup spray! I love this mist before and after i apply my makeup. I feel that when i spray before it helps the makeup stick to my skin better. I also use it if i feel my skin is dry, i spray with foundation and it feels moisturizing. And of course i love setting my makeup with this as well.
Lilia M.
Lilia M.

I love Mac Fix+! It feels great when you first apply it. I also love the scent! It's super easy to use. You just spray it all over your face when your makeup is complete. You can also use it to intensify shadow colors by spraying your brush once you pick up the shadow of your choice. Will continue to repurchase.
Summer H.
Summer H.
Wilton, CA

I feel like this is a product that every person needs in their life! It's a nice refreshing spray. I love using it to set my makeup in place so I don't look so powdery, using it to wet eyeshadows to make them stick better/be more pigmented, and also prep my skin for foundation. Awesome product, the hype is real.
Maddi M.
Maddi M.
Lawrence, KS

I love how this product feels on my skin, it's refreshing. I don't know that I really notice a benefit in prepping my skin other than adding a great amount of moisture and an added refresher. I really enjoy this product and would recommend this product for those who are looking for more moisture for their face.
Ashlynn P.
Ashlynn P.
Oklahoma City, OK

I love Mac Fix +! Personally I love to use this to set my makeup and to refresh my makeup throughout the day! It leaves my face feeling hydrated and makes my makeup look radiant! Also, I love to spray a little of this on my highlighter and eyeshadow brushes for a more dramatic look. I will continue to buy this!
Annmarie R.
Annmarie R.
Gibsonton, FL

I have normal to dry skin and I use fix+ every time I wear makeup! It is great for making my skin feel hydrated plus it makes applying my foundation easier. I also spray fix+ On my beauty blender or foundation brush to help achieve a smooth and even application of my makeup. I will continue to use this product.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Surrey, BC

This product is a must have in my makeup bag! It's a little bit pricey but it's worth spending because the product is that good! The only con is that the price is expensive. But that's pretty much it! The spray bottle thing sprays out the product really good. (Unlike other spray bottles that spray out droplets)
Andrea C.
Andrea C.

An excellent finishing step. While not a setting spray, as it won't do anything to make your makeup last longer, it is AMAZING at pulling all your makeup together and taking away any risk of looking "powdery" after applying setting powders etc. It's refreshing, and dries quickly without making skin feel tight.
R B.
R B.

This is a must have! I have one for my purse, my makeup bag, and my traveling bag. I spray this all over my face after applying my foundation, powder, and bronzer to have it blend better and set. The best part is that it doesn't leave a dewy wet look on your face! The price is great for how long it lasts also!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.