Add a Photo

Photos (554)
Charisa M.
Charisa M.
Dallas, GA

This stuff is amazing! So you can spray it in your face if you need extra moisture but did you know that you can also use it on shimmer eyeshadows. Well kinda. To get the eyeshadow shimmery on your lid get your brush a little tiny bit wet with the product then dab your eyeshadow and apply. Your eyes should be ⭐️ now
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Sparta, IL

No makeup lover can go without this product!!! It does so much and for the price you do get a good amount of product. I love spraying it on my face before I apply my makeup then afterwards and it takes the powdery look from my face and just makes my makeup look flawless also it's a great way to foil your Eyeshadows!
Reva R.
Reva R.
Post, TX

I have so many used for this product! I use it before I apply my makeup since it had glycerine it helps my makeup to stay on longer. I also use it to brighten and intensify my eyeshadows, I also use it to set my makeup and help soak up any extra powders. You definitely need to try this, plus it smells pretty great.
Monica B.
Monica B.

This is okay product wasn't what I expected it's been really hyped up but I will use it before I apply foundation and moisturizer what I really like to use for is to give my eyeshadow a metallic finish I apply some to my brush then dip in to my eyeshadow and it gives it a metallic foiled look and that's pretty dope
Winner S.
Winner S.
Honolulu, HI

Fix+ is my life saver! Not only does it feel super refreshing and smell great, but it makes my makeup look SO GOOD! It melts all the powders into the skin making everything look so much more natural and put together. Must have in my book because this item is a total game changer. If you don't own this, you need it!
Krystal H.
Krystal H.
Choctaw, OK

Honestly I don't think I could do my makeup without this product. It's probably one of the most important parts of my makeup routine. Even though I don't use foundation, my concealer often looks cakey. This solves all your cake face problems and feels AMAZING. I would bathe in this stuff if it weren't so expensive.
Tania Z.
Tania Z.
Chatsworth

I know it's not an actual setting spray but I still find it does help my makeup stay on when I use this ,but most of all I love how hydrating it feels when you're done with your makeup or when you feel your makeup heavy and cakey . This is amazing to (fix) your powder when it looks real dry I just love my fix plus!
Nathalia F.
Nathalia F.
Minden, NV

Good primer, as I have very oily skin, I found that it has a little matte effect, however does not give 100% of the desired effect, it is more natural and less oily. I also liked to have the sun protection and is ideal for day-to-day I do not know to buy again, since I have tried products that give better security
Sumia Y.
Sumia Y.
Flushing, NY

This is a great product and absolute nesscicity if you have dry skin like me, but it is not to be confused with a setting spray. It's a refresher for your make up a little spirits and you'll as if you just done your makeup. Also it's great to use after putting on your full face so that you can get nice dewy finish
This product is a GAME CHANGER. I use this so many times while doing my makeup. The first way I use it is for prepping my skin before a cream primer. I also spray it on my damp beauty blender to apply foundation and concealer. Last, I use it when I'm done with my makeup to set and also take the powdery look away.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.