BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Melissa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a number one product you can go wrong with adding this to your make up inventory trust me it's easy to use you spritz before your make up even before your primer and you spritz after all your make up is done and trust me it is a boost that you are going to love your make up Will thank you and the photos are gonna come out amazing you cannot go wrong by not purchasing this it's a little pricey but worth every single does not trust me you need this and you need to get this
Maria P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Effective primer mist. First time I used this I could tell my pores shrinked and my skin looked so smooth. Before I used this primer I had curled my straight lashes, and I feel like this spray was like a hair spray for them they stayed curled for longer time. The most sprayed evenly, and it did not have a horrible scent. Worked perfectly on my combination skin made my makeup stay on longer.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
I use this prep + prime
fix+ spray several ways, and its perfect for anyone with dry skin. Its helps
keep your make up set all day without making anything look oily or cakey.
Sometimes I spritz it over my face before applying foundation or as a finishing
setting spray after my make up all done, or use it on the beauty blender to wet
it. Other times I use it to wet my eye shadow brush to look a litter more
intense. I like how it smells, and the bottle lasts me a few months.
Claudette D.
Jeffersonville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a must have for me ..there is absolutely no dupe for this ...I have repurchase this so many times ...trust me if u haven't tried this u need too..if u ever feel to cake from powder this will solve that ...n I have learned if u spray ur face before foundation it hydrates ur skin n make foundation go on so much better ...beautiful ...n if u want ur highlight or eyeshadow to pop more this is wat u need ...I swear if u only get one thing from Mac it has to b this
Amber K.
Walhonding, OH
Can I just say that I hate setting spray? I've tried all kinds, from drugstore brands like Milani and Wet N Wild on up to the more expensive brands. Every single setting spray I've tried (except for MAC's) has caused my makeup to curdle. Matte setting sprays make my skin feel dry and cakey, dewy sprays make my skin horribly shiny and greasy looking. I have a lot more trouble with creasing and makeup settling into pores when I use a setting spray.

MAC's setting spray, however, works pretty well. It helps give me a smoother finish and my makeup does seem to have better staying power on days when the humidity is high or there is some other issue that would cause slippage. For the most part, I go without setting spray but MAC's Prep + Prime Fix + is good insurance for those days that might otherwise end up in wrecked makeup.
Brandy A.
Carencro, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought the travel size for $12. I have watched so many YouTube videos of people loving this product so I couldn't wait to try it. I have very dry skin as well as rosacea, so I'm always looking for something that will hydrate my skin and make my makeup look flawless. After using this stuff quite a few times, I honestly don't see what the hype is all about. It didn't make my skin feel hydrated, it didn't make my skin look "flawless" or more "skin like" i was very disappointed. I'm so glad that I bought the travel size cuz this stuff isn't cheap! It made my makeup stay on but that was about it
Sonya K.
Bella Vista, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Time to buy more again! One of my favorite cosmetic items, MAC Fix+ is great for hydrating the skin, revitalizing your tired face, prepping the skin for makeup, and even makeup setting once you're finished! It's an all-in-one wonder that I always carry with me when traveling. Amazing for a pick me up, necessary for quick makeovers while carrying very little product!
Sheena D.
Lisbon , CT
I am so obsessed with this! It was my first MAC purchase and I've bought a few already to ensure I don't run out! I find that it's an amazing spray, great to prime by spraying before makeup and when makeup is done it's fantastic for setting makeup, making sure everything stays put but also that you aren't cakey looking. I have worn makeup all day and when using this I find my makeup stays on amazing. Also I love using this to spray my eyeshadow brush to help eyeshadow look more pigmented or especially great to give a more metallic look. I can't rave enough about this stuff! In my photo I have the full size original and the travel size coconut scented one (which I also love!)
Laura T.
Excellent setting spray. I use a different primer, but I've sampled so many different setting sprays. This is my favorite so far, I've already purchased a second one. The nozzle is great and sprays in a nice fine mist. The product has a soft scent, a nice scent. This melts my makeup into my face and holds it in place all day without that sticky feeling other sprays I've tried have. It's hard to explain what this product does for my makeup, but my routine doesn't look complete until I use this
Bridgette P.
Tampa, FL
MAC Prep Fix+ is by far one of my favorite mist primers of them all!! I honestly cannot live without it! Unfortunately I have problem skin, but I don't have to worry when I have my Prep Fix+ on hand. I use it before I apply my makeup, after, and I even apply it to my beauty blender when applying my foundation! It keeps my makeup fully in tact all day and helps keep my skin from looking oily and shiny! I'm open to trying other mist primers but this is forsure one I will always go back to no matter what!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.