Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (596)
Toya D.
Toya D.
Sept. 5, 2016, 10:44 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is the only setting spray I reach for. I'm in love with this spray. Makes my makeup set perfectly. My makeup isn't complete without this setting spray. I've tried other setting sprays but I always come back to this one. I am on my 5th bottle of this setting spray. LOVE IT!
Sylva H.
Sylva H.
Clarksville, Md
I use this as my primer and also to finish my face if i set it. It helps for my foundation to last all day and gives me a nice finished look. I think its a really great price for the amount you get. Foundation goes on top really easily. Would definitely buy again and recommend.
Deadra P.
Deadra P.
Fairburn, GA
July 22, 2016, 11:35 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Mac Fix Plus, is no freaking joke. Honestly, I was so mad that I had been missing out on this product! I got a travel size for $10 off their website but you can use it for glitter, setting your face, etc. It is truly amazing. The only bad thing is that Mac tests on animals. ):
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Joliet, IL
This was the first Mac product I have ever tried and will never be without it again. I'm ready to repurchase this product soon because of how frequently I use this product. I love how universal it is. It can be used as a primer, a finishing spray, or to apply shiner to eyelids
Melinda M.
Melinda M.
Bowling Green, KY
Absolutely in love with this product. This is the best prime/setting spray I have found. It keeps your makeup looking fresh and it even smells amazing. I keep a small bottle on hand for a quick touch up when going out. Definitely worth buying and having in your beauty regimen.
Mya J.
Mya J.
Florence, KY
July 9, 2016, 12:19 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Yasss hunayyy! Need I say more hahaha. It's a must have. I've tried plenty of setting sprays and this is definitely in my top 3. I have dry to combo skin and it always leave my skin feeling fresh and moisturizer. If you don't have this in your make up arsenal your missing out!
Emily R.
Emily R.
York, PA
Aug. 19, 2016, 12:10 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This setting spray is alright. I've tried many and this is one of the tops on my list. It's very light and helps your makeup stay looking fresh all day. I don't like the smell and it makes me break out so I only give it a 3, it would be good for someone without acne prone skin
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Palm Coast, FL
Absolutely love this product. If you spray it on your eyeshadow brush and then go into the shadow, it makes the shadow so much more pigmented and dramatic. Plus to smells amazing and is great to intensify your whole look if you spray it over your entire face when you're done.
Jayme K.
Jayme K.
Morgan Hill, CA
March 31, 2016, 10:59 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I never bothered to purchase this product because I didn't think I needed it. it is so amazing and completely changes the look and texture of my eye shadows! I also set my face with it and it makes my makeup loom so smooth. I will be a dedicated buyer of fix plus from now on!
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
I love this so much! It's my holy grail and I use it for everything! I use this to prep my face before I put on any makeup. I also use this to foil my eye shadows and make them brighter or shiny. I also use this as setting spray to assure my makeup stays awesome all day long.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.