BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

• Non-acnegenic

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
vivian s.
brownsville, TX
I love this! Feels good on the skin and extends your makeup wear time. I just wish MAC was cruelty free. I even feel my makeup looks better after spraying this on.
Natalie D.
I love this product for a nice mist and refresher. As for it qualities it advertises for improvement if makeup application, I have not experienced. The products packaging it great and the spray is very smooth and easy. I would possibly purchase again and want to explore different usages
Aliyah L.
['Whittier', ''], CA
This product works very well i like to use it all the time before i put foundation for me it makes my makeup last longer on hot days and i use it to spray on my eyeshadow brush to give my shadows better pigment
Dana V.
Goldsboro, NC
I cannot live without this! It helps refresh my makeup during the day, helps melt my powders into my skin, helps pick up more pigment on my eyeshadow brushes. I love the smell of it for some reason and the fact that the mister on it is realllllyy fine. It’s a must have product for me.
Amanda M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This makes a huge difference in how good my makeup looks and I will never stop buying it. It's refreshing to spritz on as a primer, but it's the best setting spray ever and that's primarily what I use it for. It makes everything blend and melt together for an airbrushed finish.
Selina E.
Santa Fe
By far the best setting spray I have tried! Its not sticky and it goes on smooth. It lasts all day. Its a decent size bottle that lasts a good amount of time. I would use it everyday before applying makeup and after and it lasted me about a month. I definitely recommend this product!
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
I bought this after hearing so many positive reviews on it and now I consider it an essential item in my daily routine. I use it for spritzing my beautyblender for applying and baking concealer and also to set my makeup. It has a nice refreshing feel when misted directly on the face!
Kiana D.
and of course my favorite spray that I use to set my face. Keep me looking refreshed without having to constantly redo my makeup. It honestly last me the whole day.
Mia F.
Keeps my makeup on for hours and even days. Love the consistency, very light and airy. Definitely recommend to people of all skin types. Has a light smell that I find is calming and has a beautiful finish. When I use it as a primer, my skin feels so smooth and soft after it has dried!
Aubrey D.
Oklahoma City
I love this setting spray! Although I haven’t tried many, this one is very good! It is long lasting, and dewy, it is a pretty good price, but it runs out quickly. It is for all skin types. I will def buy it again!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.