Add a Photo

Photos (442)
Maria  V.
Maria V.
Fresno, CA

I love using this spray after my makeup is finish. It leaves a nice sorta refreshing finish and it makes all the powder goes set in my skin. It does leave a nice glowy look in my skin but after spray my facial hair does show up more but I just use the beauty blender to press the hair flat on my skin.
Vindia Z.
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA

This stuff is holy grail worthy. I tend to have dry skin year round, and this is my savior. My foundation goes on FLAWLESSLY when I apply this as a primer, and it stays on and doesn't cake up or attach to my dry spots when I spray it after. Also very useful when it comes to intensifying eye shadows.
Krystle T.
Krystle T.
Fort mcmurray, Ab

I love this product! I use it to set my make up it takes away that cakey feeling powder can leave your face with and helps my make up last all day long. It's absolutely awesome for using to foil eyeshadows as well and help the shadows stay put all day long. Highly recommend this product to everyone!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Louisville, KY

I love this product. After my makeup is all done and I'm ready to set it this just makes all the powders really melt into the skin and look more natural looking. Also love using this to make highlighter more intense. I'll spritz it on during the day for extra hydration to help my dry skin look dewy!
Becca L.
Becca L.

This is a finishing spray, not a setting spray. So don't expect for extended hours of makeup wear time after using this. I use this for the purpose of melting my makeup together, creating beautifully, non-powdery skin. If you use it for this purpose, I'm sure you will fall in love with this product!
Allie H.
Allie H.
Raleigh, NC

This stuff is great. I use it for so many things and it lasts a long time! I spray it on a beauty blender when I'm trying to blend makeup or use a highlighter. I use it to help blend my eye shadow as well depending on what I'm trying to do. I also use this as a fix spray when I'm done with my makeup
Rashika J.
Rashika J.
Las Vegas, NV

This is by far the best thing ever!!! I have gone through so many of these it leaves my skin feeling amazing!!! Definitely makes your makeup your last and its very refreshing...I love using this after I have applied my makeup and want to wake my face back up so it doesn't look flat and more dewy!!!
Arri A.
Arri A.

I swear by this setting spray!! It will have your makeup looking beautiful all day!! It keeps it from creasing and will keep you looking nice and fresh and it leave a natural looking finish! I would highly recommend to everyone!! Also works very good before you apply your makeup for a dewy look!! 😍
CrystalandRocky T.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle , AR

This stuff is awesome I use it to brighten and intensify my eyeshadow. I spray it to dampen my beauty blender. I spray it on after all my makeup is applied let it dry down a little and tap all over with my beauty blender for a flawless look this stuff is my ride or die must have in every collection
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
nacogdoches, tx

I can not live without this product. It's like liquid gold! Literally does everything you can think of. I use it to prime my face, I spray it on my beauty blender to blend out foundation. I use it on my eyeshadow brush to increase pigmentation and then I set my face with it. Can't live without it!!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.