BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Elmhurst, NY
Review for: Skin Spray
Spray gives a nice look , It also provides just a touch of moisture which is nice during the winter. It did help to set my makeup, I just had to give it about 30 seconds to dry. I sprayed it after applying all my makeup. Keeps my makeup looking good by the end of the day.
Tristyn Y.
Tristyn Y.
This sets your makeup in place perfectly. It doesn't smell like chemicals it has a matte finish. It doesn't make your mace looks wet it drys quickly. It's good for all skin types. I've been buying for around a year now and I will continue to buy and recommend to friends.
Jada S.
Jada S.
Phoenix, AZ
LADIES!!!!! i ABSOULATLY LOVE THIS PRIMER!!!! It feels refreshing on my face. it helps my pores out a lot to. I spray this on before applying makeup and i spray this on my make up brushes before using it and it makes the makeup easier to apply and makes it look smoother.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Review for: Skin Spray
HOLY GRAIL!! If you don't have this.. Get it! Something that needs to be in your make up routine. Very long lasting. It's a little pricey but it keeps your make up in place and I love it. I need go buy another one. I would recommend to others. Leaves a refreshing finish!
Caitlan P.
Caitlan P.
I can't live without this spray! It gives my face moisture and really adheres to my foundation. After application it settles all of the powders on my face and makes my makeup look like skin. I also use it to wet highlighters and eye shadows to really enhance the pigment.
Jenifer S.
Jenifer S.
Millerstown, PA
Review for: Skin Spray
This setting spray is absolutely one of my favorites to use! It is very refreshing on your face and keeps everything in place. I always have this spray in stock incase I'm trying a new spray and it goes down hill. This is my go to setting spray and I highly recommend it!
Sharr M.
Sharr M.
El Cajon, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
I've been using this product for almost 7 years. This is def a must buy, I can't go without it. I apply it onto my face after doing my makeup and I'll even spray it on my face on days where I'm not wearing makeup. It gives my skin a glow and blends the products together.
Kara G.
Kara G.
Tallahassee, FL
I love this setting spray. I literally use it everyday that I wear makeup. It helps set and keep a consistent look of my skin. It helps with longevity. It initially gives you a wet feel but I fan myself so it can dry. I would buy it again if I ran out and it was on sale.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
This product is a multi tasked Ladies!!! Spray before makeup to act as a primer. Use this to set your makeup for the day! Yes it does last all day. Use this stay on your makeup brushes to make your eyeshadow POP!!! This product will last you, lots of bang for your buck!!
Caitlen C.
Caitlen C.
I love love love this spray! I have the cucumber scented one and it smells so amazing and relaxing! It's great to spray on your make up as a setting spray (makes everything look a little more natural) or just as a refresher spray! I will always have one of these handy ☺️
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.