Add a Photo

Photos (376)
Jaycie A.
Jaycie A.
Moscow, ID

I love using this to keep my eye shadow in place. It also works great if you want to give your skin a dewy look. Makes the skin feel very hydrated. I do not however want a dewy look, because my skin is very oily, but winter it is very hydrating to use. Sometimes it is nice to just spray it on and go without foundation.
Adalis T.
Adalis T.

I use this consistently! Before my foundation, after i set my face with powder. Leaves you looking so hydrating and glowy. You will never look cakey or patchy. It is a multipurpose spray, for your face, brushes, eyeshadow, even for your highlight. It intensifies everything & brings out their pigmentation. A MUST HAVE!
Torri S.
Torri S.
Hamden, CT

I love this stuff! I actually use this to moisturize my face before applying makeup. Regular moisturizer tends not to work for me. It's so refreshing to my skin. I highly recommend this product, especially those with oily skin. The cost is $20. It's worth the money. You can also get the travel size I believe for $10..
Tina M.
Tina M.
Troy, MI

This was applied to my skin before a wedding. Didn't think anything of it till I noticed my makeup later in the day still looked great. The primer definitely helped to have my makeup stay on. At a wedding when you're dancing, having drinks, etc., it's hard to keep the makeup looking good. Highly recommend this primer.
Mary D.
Mary D.
Toronto

Here's another great product that I love but have difficulty reaching for because the brand tests on animals. It's so light and refreshing to use. I'm not sure whether it actually helps my makeup last longer, but it does help it look more natural. Maybe one day MAC will be cruelty free? Not holding my breath though :(
Alison T.
Alison T.

I use Mac Fix + to hydrate my skin before applying primer and foundation.....helps give a lovely base for your foundation,seems to make it last longer,it also makes a nice rehydrating spritz to freshen makeup look or if kept in the fridge,a lovely cooling spray on a rare hot summers day! The option of a travel size to
Daijhnae R.
Daijhnae R.
Cypress, TX

I am in love with this priming spray! It is very refreshing and gives your skin a bit of a luminous feeling. It has the regular packaging that every Mac product has. I would say that it keeps your makeup on for a while! I personally love the cucumber prep and prime spray and defiantly recommend that spray to everyone!
Marlika C.
Marlika C.
Springfield, OH

This is such an amazing artistry tool. I love using it to wet eyeshadows, and to help all the powders settle on the skin. I love spraying this on prior to foundation to assist with hydration and/or texture. I also love using this between layers as I apply face makeup, it's a lifesaver and definitely worth every penny!
Shawna T.
Shawna T.
Rochester, NY

I love this setting spray so much when my face is feeling particularly powdery after doing my makeup and for when it's feeling dry. It makes it look dewy yet natural! I know it sounds so redundant but I use the Urban Decay setting spray to make my makeup last longer and the Mac Fix + to make the powdery look go away!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Briarwood, NY

This is my Holy Grail setting spray. I've been using it for years now and I will continue to use it. Once I finish my makeup, I generously spray this all over my face and wait for it to dry. Once it's dry it locks my makeup into place for the whole day and it will not budge. I love this stuff and highly recommend it.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.