Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (313)
Becca L.
Becca L.

This is a finishing spray, not a setting spray. So don't expect for extended hours of makeup wear time after using this. I use this for the purpose of melting my makeup together, creating beautifully, non-powdery skin. If you use it for this purpose, I'm sure you will fall in love with this product!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Louisville, KY

I love this product. After my makeup is all done and I'm ready to set it this just makes all the powders really melt into the skin and look more natural looking. Also love using this to make highlighter more intense. I'll spritz it on during the day for extra hydration to help my dry skin look dewy!
Allie H.
Allie H.
Raleigh, NC

This stuff is great. I use it for so many things and it lasts a long time! I spray it on a beauty blender when I'm trying to blend makeup or use a highlighter. I use it to help blend my eye shadow as well depending on what I'm trying to do. I also use this as a fix spray when I'm done with my makeup
Vindia Z.
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA

This stuff is holy grail worthy. I tend to have dry skin year round, and this is my savior. My foundation goes on FLAWLESSLY when I apply this as a primer, and it stays on and doesn't cake up or attach to my dry spots when I spray it after. Also very useful when it comes to intensifying eye shadows.
Krystle T.
Krystle T.
Fort mcmurray, Ab

I love this product! I use it to set my make up it takes away that cakey feeling powder can leave your face with and helps my make up last all day long. It's absolutely awesome for using to foil eyeshadows as well and help the shadows stay put all day long. Highly recommend this product to everyone!
Nikol N.
Nikol N.
Lake Elsinore , CA

Love this stuff. I have the coconut one in my purse at all times. It's a great refresher during the day and when your putting your makeup on. I use it to wet my beauty blender too. I don't think this "sets" like it claims, but it really helps your foundation from setting into fine lines and melting.
CrystalandRocky T.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR

This stuff is awesome I use it to brighten and intensify my eyeshadow. I spray it to dampen my beauty blender. I spray it on after all my makeup is applied let it dry down a little and tap all over with my beauty blender for a flawless look this stuff is my ride or die must have in every collection
Jahzeel D.
Jahzeel D.

For me it is the best as everything from MAC, I love it, but it has not failed me or one of the times I've applied, this is rather a complement to everything you put before, as the controlling brightness or some prebase, this is the finishing touch to your makeup and helps wonderfully last all day.
Lola A.
Lola A.
Placentia, CA

This product is my holy Grail! I absolutely love this mist !!! It works perfectly for not only a primer before I apply my makeup but also a setting spray after I'm done applying it. The price is very reasonable for the product and size of it. Lasts a very long time and would recommend this product.
Arri A.
Arri A.

I swear by this setting spray!! It will have your makeup looking beautiful all day!! It keeps it from creasing and will keep you looking nice and fresh and it leave a natural looking finish! I would highly recommend to everyone!! Also works very good before you apply your makeup for a dewy look!! 😍
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.