BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Heather D.
Chico, CA
There are so many uses for this. You can spray it on before makeup to make your face nice and smooth, you can spray it on your brush or sponge if your makeup isn't blending right and it'll blend it, you can spray it on you eye shadow brush to make the shadows stand out more and you can obviously spray it on after your makeup to "fix" it, and when you do this your makeup just melts flawlessly together and onto your face. You can also use it throughout the day to refreshen your makeup. This is seriously a must-have product for any makeup lover.
Marie N.
This was my first ever setting spray that I've ever used. I thought I liked it at first, but after purchasing the urban decay de-slick setting spray, I've come to realize that I actually don't like the mac one at all. I think my biggest gripe with this product was the spray nozzle. It does not come out evenly at all. I feel like some parts of my face are soaked and other parts have been spayed perfectly. I try to hold the bottle far from my face, but even then, the product does not come out evenly. I will not be purchasing this again.
Keia C.
Atlanta, GA
Everytime I find a different setting spray that would be better, I try it for about 6 months and then always come back to this. The rose water itself not only hydrates but seals in the makeup so well, that I have not found anything else comparable to fix plus. This is probably one of my top MAC picks, not only do I use it in the morning before applying my makeup but also after. And around 5pm to refresh especially if I am going out or running errands after work. I love that they have also created a travel version of this little baby!
Anna A.
I Love MAC Fix Plus I use it in Different ways and the smell is Amazing to be... it's one of the MAC Products That I Will Purchase over again and again. The ways I love to use this is 1.Prime my face I spray it all over to hydrate my face, 2. I wet my Eyeshadow Brushes and then dip into my eyeshadow to intensify the eyeshadows, and 3. After my makeup is all done I literally shower my face in it to set all of my makeup and it just brings everything together giving you the most beautiful flawless finish.... definitely my Favorite
Micaela K.
My biggest pro on this product is how versatile it is. I spritz some onto an eyeshadow brush for shadow that pops like crazy, I use it to set my makeup after I'm finished applying. What I learned from a makeup forum is that if you spray this (technically a setting spray - basically means it moulds all of your layers of makeup together) , then wait a bit, then follow with UD All Nighter or another Fixing spray (which shellacs the top layer of your makeup ONLY), your makeup will last for DAYS on end! This is a great purchase.
memory l.
Minneapolis, MN
I LIVE, I LOVE.....Yes get your self some of this. Let me be the first to settle a common misconception about fix plus. It is NOT a setting spray. Its primary function is not to make your makeup last longer. It is a finishing mist that hydrates the skin, and soothes the skin. You can put in on before makeup and after powder. After powder is my personal preference because it make your powder look more like skin! The best value will come with buying that largest size for 22, and it is well worth it! mist away my loves -M xoxo
Anteria B.
As for the formula, it's a standard, but good, alcohol-free toner for normal to dry or slightly oily skin that contains a nice mix of antioxidants and anti-irritants. Bonus: Unlike some makeup setting sprays, Fix + doesn't contain film-forming agents or hairspray-like ingredients—and that’s a good thing due to their potential to irritate skin. If you’re in the market for a “makeup refreshing spray”, Fix+ is certainly one to consider—it does contain fragrance, but the amount is minor and shouldn’t be an issue for most.

jillian n.
My makeup would sometime look cakey and i heard that if you spray this on it wil take away the powdery look. I bought this and thats exactly what it did. You can also use this product to intensify eyeshadows, just spray a little on your brush and dip it into the shadow and it will be even more beautiful. Your highlights looking a little dull after youve finished with your makeuo? Just spray some Fix+ on and BAM! YOUR HIGHLIGHT IS POPPIN!!! This is so great, it smells great too. I would definitely buy it again and again
Taylor R.
Snellville, GA
This spray is awesome. A lot of people get mixed up & think think this is a setting spray, when it's just a finishing spray. It takes away all cake-y/powder-y-ness on your face from your makeup and makes everything sort of like one layer and look just like skin. A lot of my friends use it to make their eyeshadow more pigmented by spraying their brush but I use it to make my highlight more pigmented! I think elf has a dupe for this with the exact same ingredients. It's rated a 4 instead of 5 because of the high cost.
Meredith S.
Berkley, MI
Hands down one of the best setting sprays on the market. I've tried MANY in my career and this one leaves the skin feeling fresh, not greasy, not drying. It also has a very refreshing scent to it which has not irritated my skin. Super sensitive skin people - beware. I also like to spray some on my foundation brush before I blend my foundation on my face for a longer lasting look and dewiness. I have dry skin, so it leaves a really nice subtle sheen to my skin. I keep this in my kit and in my personal beauty stash!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.