BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Prisci C.
It’s no wonder this product is #1 in face primers! I didn’t think I could make this work on my combination skin, but it does. My favorite is using this as a final step in my makeup routine after I put on translucent powder or I after I put on my Hourglass ambient powder. It just makes everything melt into place and takes away any powdery look that can happen with powder products.

I have also used this as a primer on drier days or when my skin feels dry (winter weather) and it works like a charm. It lightly hydrates without being oily and does not cause me to break out.

I highly recommend this if you feel like you want to take up your makeup application to the next level. It has made such a huge difference for me for everyday. I really love it.
Karina M.
Abington, PA
PROS:
*No smell
*Light and airy
*Versatile, use it at any time when using makeup; I tend to also use it to spray my beauty blender when using a concealer under my eye to seal the deal. I also use it to wet a brush when I want to use eyeshadows wet
*The bottle hold a lot so it should last awhile

CONS:
*Bulky for travel
Amanda W.
This is my favorite primer of all times. It doesn’t make your face feel weird and it dries pretty quickly. My makeup lasts so much longer when i use this product. It’s so easy to use. You just spray your face a few times and it dries very quickly. You don’t even need to get your hands dirty (my favorite part)! I highly recommend this product!
Joelle K.
This product is great for getting a better eyeshadow payoff by spritzing your brush then applying. I do not enjoy this for setting my makeup as it makes my oily skin even more oily and feels very cakey and goopy when applied as a setting spray. Too expensive for a setting spray that does not make my makeup last longer or keep me matte.
Lany V.
Tucson, AZ
Okay every makeup lover has tried this!! I love it!! My T zone tends to get a little oily from here & there but this controls it!! I use this product for various things such as a primer, i used it on my beauty blender before i bake, i use it as a setting spray, as glitter glue & it all works great!! Everyone needs to purchase this!
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I'm a fan. I have combination skin and I'm never putting on makeup for just a short stent...so I need staying power and that requires starting with a fresh and hydrated face and a TOP NOTCH primer...especially if your like me and trying (and slowly achieving) to master contouring. This is an excellent primer and worth the price.
Estefani M.
mesa
I got the travel size at ulta and I don’t regret getting it. I’m a newbie a makeup and it’s so good but I bet there is way better ones. It gives you a natural finish and like glowy finish too. I use it as a primer and a setting spray. I can’t wait to try the other one that is coming or just came out. I want to try all 3 of them!
Rafi M.
Jacksonville , FL
I love Mac fix plus spray and helps my make up to stay on for the longest and it makes my face moist and refresh other than looking very dry you can use this product to many things for example you can use it for eyeshadow and will makes it very vibrant I really recommend this for anybody with the dry skin you can spray this after you put on your foundation and powder and then you’re good to go
Melina V.
I LOVE this spray! I use it every day before my make up or after my make up, it makes my skin feel fresh & also helps keep my make up locked into place longer. I also use it to enhance shimmer shades for my eye lids, one tip I do recommend is to pick the eyeshadow up on the brush before spraying the spray on the brush, it’ll keep your eyeshadows from getting a foil like layer on top
Christopher C.
Worcester, MA
Great finishing spray to hold makeup in place. It is light and smells great but really helps to extend the wear of makeup. I also like to use this to deepen eyeshadow colors that might not be super pigmented. You can spray this on a shadow/brush and get a more pigmented and longer wearing eyeshadow look. Very useful product.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.