Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (310)
Brittney j.
Brittney j.

This a one of my holy grail products, very multi use. I have purchased more than 15+ bottles since I tried it. I use before and after applying my makeup, I even use on days that I wear no makeup. Great product for an instant refresher, or for taking away that caked up powdery look & gives a very natural glow to the skin. Spray on makeup brush before dipping into shadow (damp the brush not drench), helps with pickup & makes colors more intense /vibrant. Works awesome with pigments! I would not recommend for those with oily skin because it does make your skin look dewy so using this product might leave your skin looking more oily throughout day.
Maizie W.
Maizie W.

This was one of the first items I brought for myself from M.A.C and it made me fall Inlove with the whole brand, and completely opened my eyes to a whole new way off applying my makeup! I use it before applying foundation as a base and after for the set. Although using it after is just as effective! I noticed a dramatic difference in how long my makeup lasted throughout the day, the only downside was it makes my face wet when first applied, and can smudge my eye makeup if I shut my eyes too tight, although if I lightly apply this it goes on like a quick spritz, and also lasted me ages!! It dries quickly and i Would definitely recommend!!
member-3e4d43e06
member-3e4d43e06

I'm studying to be a professional makeup artist and makeup need to start making practices makeup people and that entails fanciest lot of money on makeup and like what I do is practice with my clients because I do not charge them. So I would like to help me and give me makeup. I'd really appreciate it.

Estoy estudiando para ser maquilladora profesional, y necesito maquillaje para empezar a hacer las practicas de maquillar a gente y eso conlleva gastarme mucho dinero en maquillaje y como lo que hago es practicar con mis clientas pues no les cobro. Así que me gustaría que me ayudasen y me dieran maquillaje. Os lo agradecería mucho.
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
Miami, Florida

I have absolutely nothing negative to say about this product. I've been using it for a little over 5 years now and have yet to find a complaint. It's perfect for blending everything together a bit more, keeping everything in place throughout the day, and give your skin a bit of a glow. I usually get the most compliments on my skin when I've finished with this spray, and anytime I'm getting ready with friends they ask to borrow it. It's really light and I love the fresh smell and feeling of spraying it. Also, I'm not sure if it's the most sanitary, but I have had this bottle FOREVER and have only just reached the half way point.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

If youve never bought it, your way behind the makeup game!

MAC Cosmetics Fix + (plus) is beyond any setting spray. It a primer, a setting spray, skin hydrator, foils eyeshadows. rehydrates mascaras, paint pots or creme bases products drying out & fixes cracked or dry looking makeup. ummm hello mrs. fix it!! For the price it truly ia qorth purchasing compared to urban decays $30 mark up. Its made for all skin types & Any age!!
During summer i keep mine in the fridge to cool down my face (im a face sweater :( )

They sell mini ones at Mac cosmetic store (Not counters like macys or nordstroms) that are perfect for travel also.
Lauren L.

I love this product. I use it after I have my full face of makeup on. I use it to take the powdery look off my makeup. I like the way it smells. The bottle is nice because it shoots out the perfect mist. This is not to be used as a makeup setting spray. I also use this to refresh my makeup throughout the day. Gives your skin a dewy look. I also like to spray my eyeshadow brush before I use my eyeshadows, especially sparkly shades. When you do this, the eyeshadow pigment becomes more beautiful. I use this technique with Mac's Nylon eyeshadow when I place it in the inner corner of my eyes. This product is worth every penny!
Ayisha M.
Ayisha M.
Irving, TX

I love this product since I have dry skin, and I don't like setting my foundation with powder. Before trying this product at MAC I really didn't understand the hype, but I think it's amazing. I know the price is a stretch, but I've been using it for a while now and I think it will last me more than a year. If you're still reluctant think about it like this, if you have dry skin and you want a nice natural makeup look and you're not looking to always spend money, buy it and think of it as a wonderful investment. But if you're just starting to wear makeup and your budget is limited I would recommend the NYX setting spray.
Opinion M.
Opinion M.

There have been so many positive reviews about this item that I jumped at the first chance of buying it. I had a wedding to attend to, sprayed this "after" my makeup since it's a setting spray. I have a normal skin, I was mostly indoors but my makeup became patchy and lost its glow. It doesn't normally happen if I leave it finished with a powder.

I have used the urban decay setting spray and that works like a charm...

$22 was a waste on this item.. I believe NYC sells setting sprays for under $7, buy those of you want to stay on a budget and buy the urban decay one of you want something that really works...skip Mac
Haneef D.
Haneef D.
Washington, DC

I visited MAC a few months ago to learn about some of their products. While I've yet to make any purchases from them due to the prices, I'm very intrigued and plan to buy quite a few items, including a full size of this spray!! I got a free mini makeover and she used the prep and prime must as a primer and then the fix plus to set everything. It took the powdery look away and made my skin look so healthy and radiant. I wouldn't call it a matte or dewy finish for me; it's just a great addition that pulls everything together and makes makeup appear to blend into the skin rather than the cake face look no one likes!
Lauren  L.
Blythewood, SC

I love this stuff. Not only can it be used for a setting spray, but it can also be used for your pigments and eyeshadows. All you have to do is spray your brush before dipping it into the product. It won't ruin your eyeshadows at all. This stuff won't give you a matte finish but it sets your makeup and makes your skin look super flawless. Some people say that they don't like the smell but in my opinion it doesn't smell like anything. Fix+ runs for $22 but if you're not sure if you want to spend that much money on something you don't know if you'll like, try the $10 to go one (this one you can also travel with).
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.