Add a Photo

Photos (545)
Anna S.
Anna S.
Apex, NC

I kept hearing this product all over YouTube's big beauty bloggers being described as Holy Grail and a miracle product and simply couldn't believe it. I finally gave in after trying a couple drugstore brands and not liking them and started out with a sample size because I couldn't bring myself to purchase the full size on TouTube's word alone. It is absolutely amazing. It's not sticky at all like some cheaper setting sprays can be and it smells like amazing! I use it to wet down eye shadow to get a great color payoff and to set my makeup. I have dryish skin and tend to touch my face a lot and this helps the Korean bb cream I use stay in place. I love this stuff!
Amber
Amber

I actually just recently received this as an Easter gift. I have a pretty big issue with the fact that my sprayer doesn't mist, it shoots a straight stream (pretty violently) and I cannot set my face because of that. I can prime my face but it is very difficult, I basically spray my forehead and cheeks and try not to shoot my eye out, then spread it around with my beauty blender. I really wish I could use it the way it was meant to be used because it is a great product from what I can tell, it gets tacky right before it drys so your foundation can adhere to it very easily. If anyone can help figure out why it shoots a straight stream I would love some advice!
Sabreena H.
Sabreena H.
Brookings, OR

I got a small bottle of this to try and loved it so much I bought 2 full sized right away. I love the smell and the refreshing feeling it leaves my face with. I use this as a prep every day prior to make up and will use it at times in the day when things feel too tight or dry. I even use it when I don't wear make up because it feels so nice. On days where I feel a little cakey I can spray this and it just kind of "flattens" everything. Especially if you get heavy handed with the powder foundations but do not want to start over. I am hugely guilty of product ADD but this is one item I use everyday and will always have as long as they leave the formula alone.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
ST PETERSBURG

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ is one of my must haves in my personal and professional kit. It smells amazing and offers a refreshing spritz of moisture to your face before or after your makeup. It's also wonderful to use after you powder your foundation to help get rid of that powdery look or use it to dampen your beauty blender to help blend your makeup. It's possibilities are endless! But let's make one thing clear: THIS IS NOT A SETTING SPRAY. It doesn't aid in the extension of your makeup. If you're looking for something like that, try Kat Von D Lock-It Makeup Setting Mist or the Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray.
Gina S.
Gina S.

This is my all-time favorite beauty spray. I love using it especially in the summer to set my makeup & cool me off when it's hot. I also use it before I put on my makeup to hydrate the skin & I spray it on my makeup brush before using certain eyeshadows (mainly glitter or foiled ones) in order to increase the pigmentation. It's about $21 including tax, but I definitely think it is worth the price. One bottle for me lasts about 6 months to a year so you get a lot of uses for it! I think it does a better job of setting my makeup than my Urban Decay setting spray. The two are similar in price, but Mac Fix+ is much better in my eyes. I absolutely love it!
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Riverside, CA

This stuff right here changed my make up game for the better, best purchase by far this year! I came across this on you a youtube channel and went to the mac website and read so many good reviews and I can back them all up. This is a multi tasker for many thing in the make up world. If you have super dry skin like me and suffer from dry patches with your make up spray this on before, during and way after to maintain a healthy natural dewy face appearance. This can be sprayed on you make up brushes with eye shadow and highlighter to vamp up your way of wearing making up. YouTube the video of like 20 ways to use this stuff and get your money's worth!
Diosmelys R.
Diosmelys R.
MEDLEY, FLORIDA

No tengo nada negativo que decir acerca de este producto. He estado usando durante un poco más de 5 años y todavía tengo que encontrar una queja. Es perfecto para mezclar todo junto un poco más, manteniendo todo en su lugar durante todo el día, y dar a su piel un poco de brillo. Por lo general obtener la mayor cantidad de elogios en mi piel cuando he terminado con este spray, y en cualquier momento me estoy preparando con los amigos que piden prestado. Es muy ligero y me encanta el olor fresco y la sensación de rociándolo. Además, no estoy seguro de si es el más higiénico, pero he tenido esta botella SIEMPRE y acabo llegado a la mitad del camino.
Brittney j.
Brittney j.

This a one of my holy grail products, very multi use. I have purchased more than 15+ bottles since I tried it. I use before and after applying my makeup, I even use on days that I wear no makeup. Great product for an instant refresher, or for taking away that caked up powdery look & gives a very natural glow to the skin. Spray on makeup brush before dipping into shadow (damp the brush not drench), helps with pickup & makes colors more intense /vibrant. Works awesome with pigments! I would not recommend for those with oily skin because it does make your skin look dewy so using this product might leave your skin looking more oily throughout day.
Mai O.
Mai O.
Pennsauken, NJ

This is one of those products that i still don't understand why i keep rebuying.
pros: the nozzle, it gives such a good spray which i love, i like the scent and i like how freshing it feels when you apply it before makeup

cons: doesn't make my makeup last longer. i know a lot of people say it does but on me it doesn't. it could be because of my skin type (oily combo) but i have yet in my 3 years of using this product notice a difference between using it and not using it.

in my opinion it is more of a luxury item, like you probably don't need it but can be useful if you do. urban decay all nighter is much better for having your makeup last all day.
Rebeca R.
Rebeca R.

OK, so I'm just going to go ahead and say it - I love this product. I'm not quite sure where it has been for the first 23 years of my life but I am glad to have found it. Thanks to the help of YouTube tutorials, I have learned to spray it onto a thin make up brush and then use that to instill lasting highlighting pigment to the inner corners of my eyes; instantly erasing 10 years from my face that my children have lovingly added over the last 5.
BTW, it also works well to set your makeup; tip: don't spray too much or the film can dry too thick and crease when you smile. Also, spray and let dry BEFORE mascara - trust. #You'reWelcome
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.