Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (524)
Gina S.
Gina S.

This is my all-time favorite beauty spray. I love using it especially in the summer to set my makeup & cool me off when it's hot. I also use it before I put on my makeup to hydrate the skin & I spray it on my makeup brush before using certain eyeshadows (mainly glitter or foiled ones) in order to increase the pigmentation. It's about $21 including tax, but I definitely think it is worth the price. One bottle for me lasts about 6 months to a year so you get a lot of uses for it! I think it does a better job of setting my makeup than my Urban Decay setting spray. The two are similar in price, but Mac Fix+ is much better in my eyes. I absolutely love it!
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Riverside, CA

This stuff right here changed my make up game for the better, best purchase by far this year! I came across this on you a youtube channel and went to the mac website and read so many good reviews and I can back them all up. This is a multi tasker for many thing in the make up world. If you have super dry skin like me and suffer from dry patches with your make up spray this on before, during and way after to maintain a healthy natural dewy face appearance. This can be sprayed on you make up brushes with eye shadow and highlighter to vamp up your way of wearing making up. YouTube the video of like 20 ways to use this stuff and get your money's worth!
Diosmelys R.
Diosmelys R.
Medley, FL

No tengo nada negativo que decir acerca de este producto. He estado usando durante un poco más de 5 años y todavía tengo que encontrar una queja. Es perfecto para mezclar todo junto un poco más, manteniendo todo en su lugar durante todo el día, y dar a su piel un poco de brillo. Por lo general obtener la mayor cantidad de elogios en mi piel cuando he terminado con este spray, y en cualquier momento me estoy preparando con los amigos que piden prestado. Es muy ligero y me encanta el olor fresco y la sensación de rociándolo. Además, no estoy seguro de si es el más higiénico, pero he tenido esta botella SIEMPRE y acabo llegado a la mitad del camino.
Brittney j.
Brittney j.

This a one of my holy grail products, very multi use. I have purchased more than 15+ bottles since I tried it. I use before and after applying my makeup, I even use on days that I wear no makeup. Great product for an instant refresher, or for taking away that caked up powdery look & gives a very natural glow to the skin. Spray on makeup brush before dipping into shadow (damp the brush not drench), helps with pickup & makes colors more intense /vibrant. Works awesome with pigments! I would not recommend for those with oily skin because it does make your skin look dewy so using this product might leave your skin looking more oily throughout day.
Mai O.
Mai O.
Pennsauken, NJ

This is one of those products that i still don't understand why i keep rebuying.
pros: the nozzle, it gives such a good spray which i love, i like the scent and i like how freshing it feels when you apply it before makeup

cons: doesn't make my makeup last longer. i know a lot of people say it does but on me it doesn't. it could be because of my skin type (oily combo) but i have yet in my 3 years of using this product notice a difference between using it and not using it.

in my opinion it is more of a luxury item, like you probably don't need it but can be useful if you do. urban decay all nighter is much better for having your makeup last all day.
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
Miami, Florida

I have absolutely nothing negative to say about this product. I've been using it for a little over 5 years now and have yet to find a complaint. It's perfect for blending everything together a bit more, keeping everything in place throughout the day, and give your skin a bit of a glow. I usually get the most compliments on my skin when I've finished with this spray, and anytime I'm getting ready with friends they ask to borrow it. It's really light and I love the fresh smell and feeling of spraying it. Also, I'm not sure if it's the most sanitary, but I have had this bottle FOREVER and have only just reached the half way point.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

If youve never bought it, your way behind the makeup game!

MAC Cosmetics Fix + (plus) is beyond any setting spray. It a primer, a setting spray, skin hydrator, foils eyeshadows. rehydrates mascaras, paint pots or creme bases products drying out & fixes cracked or dry looking makeup. ummm hello mrs. fix it!! For the price it truly ia qorth purchasing compared to urban decays $30 mark up. Its made for all skin types & Any age!!
During summer i keep mine in the fridge to cool down my face (im a face sweater :( )

They sell mini ones at Mac cosmetic store (Not counters like macys or nordstroms) that are perfect for travel also.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.

I love this product. I use it after I have my full face of makeup on. I use it to take the powdery look off my makeup. I like the way it smells. The bottle is nice because it shoots out the perfect mist. This is not to be used as a makeup setting spray. I also use this to refresh my makeup throughout the day. Gives your skin a dewy look. I also like to spray my eyeshadow brush before I use my eyeshadows, especially sparkly shades. When you do this, the eyeshadow pigment becomes more beautiful. I use this technique with Mac's Nylon eyeshadow when I place it in the inner corner of my eyes. This product is worth every penny!
xochitl A.
xochitl A.
Mebane, NC

Sin duda es unos de los mejores setting spray para fijar el maquillaje es de muy alta calidad me encanta su olor tan ligero y deja la piel fresca y humectada realmente lo recomiendo es un poco caro pero vale la pena porque si roceas tu cara antes de poner base y después de terminar te dejará un acabado hermoso

It is certainly one of the best setting spray to fix the makeup is very high quality I love its smell so light and leaves the skin fresh and moisturized I really recommend it is a little expensive but worth it because if you rub your face before putting Base and after finishing you will leave a beautiful finish
Opinion M.
Opinion M.

There have been so many positive reviews about this item that I jumped at the first chance of buying it. I had a wedding to attend to, sprayed this "after" my makeup since it's a setting spray. I have a normal skin, I was mostly indoors but my makeup became patchy and lost its glow. It doesn't normally happen if I leave it finished with a powder.

I have used the urban decay setting spray and that works like a charm...

$22 was a waste on this item.. I believe NYC sells setting sprays for under $7, buy those of you want to stay on a budget and buy the urban decay one of you want something that really works...skip Mac
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.