BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Ana K.
Passaic, NJ
Love love love this product! It is my ride or die product. This setting soray has many uses. From priming skin to setting makeup! To using it to enhance eyeshadows! I would 100% recommend it to everyone!
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
Use this allll dayyyy every day. Don't know how I lived without it. I use it to prep my face, use it to blend my makeup, makes your highlight and eyeshadow pop like crazy if you wet your brush with it and then use it as a finishing spray. I usually get a beauty blender and push in after I spray it and melts everything into your skin getting rid of any of that fake dry powder. Highly recommend :)
Alyecia L.
Covington, VA
I love this setting spray, it’s the second setting spray I ever bought. I bought mine off amazon I believe, over a year ago and I still have it today. I trust this product a lot and it never let me down.
yesenia b.
Canoga Park, CA
This is my top #1 setting spray. It’s my go to and I will always go back to it. No strong scent and very refreshing. Doesn’t feel sticky at all. Love it to make all my powders seal in looking like skin.
Marissa M.
So nice to add to enhance pigment before applying. I love to use during my priming steps to add hydration. If I use lighter makeup then I use for a quick pick me up to look a little less dull. However, If doing a full face I avoid after application because it can wear off some makeup if not set properly. As long as you keep in mind it is NOT a setting spray you'll be sure to love this product
Jessica S.
Grand Island, NY
I love the smell of this. So fresh and clean. My main use is to use it with eyeshadow. It makes my eyeshadows really pop when used on a brush. I like to use this before and after applying my makeup for a smooth finish.
Bertha M.
Hot Springs, AR
This is my go to face mist, product to make eyeshadows more pigmented, or product to make my face look melt together better if I added too much powder. You can never have enough. I’m addicted. I would definitely buy this product again.
Charissa M.
Burlingame, CA
I love everything about this spray. It was the first prep and prime spray I’ve ever tried and I’ve loved it ever since. It does get a bit pricey though. I love spraying before and after applying makeup.
Monica R.
Phoenix, AZ
I love love my fix plus. It’s the best purchase I have got. It’s easy to use i spray before and after I’m done getting my makeup done. I feel it’s pretty natural I will definitely buying again for sure.
Riley C.
new york
I woke to use this on my brushes to make things more pigmented or as a base it is good for dry skin but isn’t the best as a setting spray and has a nice sprits I would buy again and is cheap for a high end brand and for allot of product
Nicole M.
Never used this before , does it help with your everyday wear makeup?
Heather L.
Belleville, KS
Hi :) so my question is, I have heard that there are many ways to use this spray, could someone fill me in on them?
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does it leave an oily finish?
Jessica R.
Has this ever made your skin break out?
Chelsey J.
Can you use it as a primer and a setting spray ?