BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Shae S.
Glendale
this is such an amazing setting spray i️ love using it as a setting spray or with any shimmer shadows that need just a little more pigmentation and it works amazing for me! i️ definitely recommend this to anyone looking for an amazing setting spray
M A.
This holds my make up all day I love the packaging and the bottle makes some stuff come out so good I love the most it smells great because really good and it’s not like your face sticky and has a nice Mate liok
Jensen N.
This keeps my makeup in place all day. When I'm spritzing a brush with it for shadows, or priming my actual face, I've noticed a huge difference when using this. When I run out, I'll be buying another for sure.
Olga C.
Tampa , FL
It's my favorite lightweight mist of water! I always apply it at the end of my make-up application to put that final touch. I like how it makes my face makeup feel complete. It makes it look more natural.
Teaira W.
Glen Burnie, MD
Love his setting stray. Some times I use it to damp my beauty blender and put on my foundation . I do feel like it help my make up last longer . I would recommend this product because it good for all skin types
Kazia S.
I love this stuff! Leaves your makeup super matte, and is very light weight. Super easy to apply just a few mists and that’s all. Keeps your makeup lasting all day. I would defiantly recommend this to everyone!
Brandi S.
Philadelphia , PA
This has a great fine mister, and is perfect for melting powder into the skin. I also use it to dampen my brushes before packing on a lid color to make the shadows pop. Holy grail for me. And it smells amazing.
Jocelyn H.
Springs
I love this setting spray ! It keeps everything in place . It shrinks my pores and makes my makeup look flawless. It only takes a few sprays to put on and I totally recommend it, it’s worth a high end product!
Jessica M.
Havelock, IA
Best spray I’ve ever used, I use it to make my shadows pop before I place them on my lid. It gives your face a good refresh before putting makeup on and if your face gets dry spritz it on thought out the day.
Heidi M.
orland park
I love this spray! Not only have I had the bottle for over a year now (and I'm a professional mua) I'm obsessed! It sure does set the look completely and puts the look all together! I truly do love this product! And the price also isn't so bad.
Jodie I.
Belfast
What is this product like, does it leave a dewy finish? And what is the wear like with it?
Heather L.
Belleville, KS
Hi :) so my question is, I have heard that there are many ways to use this spray, could someone fill me in on them?
Emma C.
Southaven, MS
Does it leave an oily finish?
Jessica R.
Has this ever made your skin break out?
Erin B.
Does this help control oily skin?