BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Jensen N.
This keeps my makeup in place all day. When I'm spritzing a brush with it for shadows, or priming my actual face, I've noticed a huge difference when using this. When I run out, I'll be buying another for sure.
Brandi S.
Philadelphia , PA
This has a great fine mister, and is perfect for melting powder into the skin. I also use it to dampen my brushes before packing on a lid color to make the shadows pop. Holy grail for me. And it smells amazing.
Olga C.
Tampa , FL
It's my favorite lightweight mist of water! I always apply it at the end of my make-up application to put that final touch. I like how it makes my face makeup feel complete. It makes it look more natural.
Kazia S.
I love this stuff! Leaves your makeup super matte, and is very light weight. Super easy to apply just a few mists and that’s all. Keeps your makeup lasting all day. I would defiantly recommend this to everyone!
Jessica M.
Havelock, IA
Best spray I’ve ever used, I use it to make my shadows pop before I place them on my lid. It gives your face a good refresh before putting makeup on and if your face gets dry spritz it on thought out the day.
Heidi M.
orland park
I love this spray! Not only have I had the bottle for over a year now (and I'm a professional mua) I'm obsessed! It sure does set the look completely and puts the look all together! I truly do love this product! And the price also isn't so bad.
HaleyAnn B.
Livingston, TN
This is a great product. I enjoy using it to foil my glitter or shimmery eye shadows so that they stay on my lid longer, as well as using it to set my makeup. It is simple and clean. It works amazingly.
Jocelyn H.
Springs
I love this setting spray ! It keeps everything in place . It shrinks my pores and makes my makeup look flawless. It only takes a few sprays to put on and I totally recommend it, it’s worth a high end product!
Cosmetic L.
Worcester , MA
I like to use this spray after I set my foundation & all power products. It makes the skin look more like skin and less powdery. The smell is refreshing and the mist is looking light. I always re-purchase this item.
Jessica A.
Jamul, California
I just recently purchased this product and so far it is my favorite. It has a nice even spray and doesn't cause any spots on the face. There is also many different uses for it which is great! I recommend it!
Charis G.
Does anyone know either a cheaper dupe for this product or where I can get a mini version? Looking for something to make my eyeshadow last longer.
Jensen S.
Easley
I've been on the prowl for a good priming and setting spray for the entirety of my makeup game. Is this worth it for the price?
Helena M.
People talk so much about this product. I what to try it so bad ! What are the pros && cons about this product ?
Nicole M.
Never used this before , does it help with your everyday wear makeup?
Kate G.