BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Bloomin...*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
ashley S.
Mac's Prep + Prim Fix+ is literally everything for oily-skin people like myself! I usually spray my face before any foundation application and it makes my foundation adhere to the skin better! I also use this to foil my eyeshadows - i have very oily skin and tend to use UD Primer -- but mac's seems to hold better and the pigmentation lasts all day on my lids!
Megan E.
Mayfield, KY
This spray is so versatile. I use it to prep my face to give myself some hydration in the summer time. I also is it to set my makeup and to wet my brush to apply eyeshadow. Worth the price!
Maryyy M.
When ulta decides to include MAC's fix+ to their 21 days of beauty, you buy as many as they let you! Love this. The smell is great and helps your make up last all day without looking cakey.
miriam R.
el cajon ca
i loved this product because it doesnt leave a strong smell how light it feels and i like to spray it on any eyeshadow i wear if i want more pigmentation.its awesome and one of my favorites
Cassandra B.
Atwater, CA
I really like this spray, it works great as a setting spray... I also like to use it to refresh my face makeup. It really made my makeup come out looking even, flawless and it lasts pretty much all day.
Anna B.
Not my personal favorite but it works and I love it when I wet my brush to mix it with eyeshadows. I have oily skin and I notice my make up doesn’t last as long with the as a setting spray.
Trisha H.
Honolulu , HI
This is my everyday go to!! i also love how it smells and that there are different sizes and fragrances to choose from now. The application is nice! i lile how its and even spray everytime
Bree A.
By far the best primer and setting spray I have ever tried! This makes my makeup just melt into my skin. Its gives me a very natural glow! I have no cons at all! This is bomb! Everyone needs this in there makeup collection in my opinion. It have changed my makeup game forever! I really love how it doesn’t spray out harshly on my face. Its literally perfect!
Cat M.
Charlotte, NC
I don’t use this as a priming or setting spray, it definitely doesn’t do anything for me in those realms, however, like everyone else in the world, it works wonders for increasing the pigmentation of shadows, making loose pigments and certain glitters into an almost metallic finish, and rehydrated certain dried out pot liners. A must buy in the MAC range.
Blayre T.
Sadly I am running low but this is my holy grail. I have combination skin and it helps with my oil and my dryness. Love and will continue to use this product! MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Jensen S.
Easley
I've been on the prowl for a good priming and setting spray for the entirety of my makeup game. Is this worth it for the price?
Dawn H.
Hamilton, OH
Is this product good for pores as well as wrinkles?
Helena M.
People talk so much about this product. I what to try it so bad ! What are the pros && cons about this product ?
Jodie I.
Belfast
What is this product like, does it leave a dewy finish? And what is the wear like with it?
Kate G.