Add a Photo

Photos (548)
KaLeena M.
KaLeena M.
Warner Robins, GA

Oh my, who can live without Mac fix and skin setting spray. This is the best setting spray ever, but very expensive. I dupe for this setting spray is e.l.f. setting spraying, but in order to achieve the same results you have to spray it on your face at least twice (spray it on your face let it dry then spray it again).
Marlika C.
Marlika C.
Springfield, OH

This is such an amazing artistry tool. I love using it to wet eyeshadows, and to help all the powders settle on the skin. I love spraying this on prior to foundation to assist with hydration and/or texture. I also love using this between layers as I apply face makeup, it's a lifesaver and definitely worth every penny!
Tina M.
Tina M.
Troy, MI

This was applied to my skin before a wedding. Didn't think anything of it till I noticed my makeup later in the day still looked great. The primer definitely helped to have my makeup stay on. At a wedding when you're dancing, having drinks, etc., it's hard to keep the makeup looking good. Highly recommend this primer.
Daijhnae R.
Daijhnae R.
Cypress, TX

I am in love with this priming spray! It is very refreshing and gives your skin a bit of a luminous feeling. It has the regular packaging that every Mac product has. I would say that it keeps your makeup on for a while! I personally love the cucumber prep and prime spray and defiantly recommend that spray to everyone!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Briarwood, NY

This is my Holy Grail setting spray. I've been using it for years now and I will continue to use it. Once I finish my makeup, I generously spray this all over my face and wait for it to dry. Once it's dry it locks my makeup into place for the whole day and it will not budge. I love this stuff and highly recommend it.
Ashton D.
Ashton D.

I looooove this spray! I love having a nice dewy finish, but I also like to set my makeup with powder and it tends to get that look of having to much powder. I mist this spray all over and it fuses the powder with my skin and it looks that much more natural! It's a must have for me and I would recommend to everyone!!
Sita P.
Sita P.
Moreno valley , Ca

Obviously this stuff is a cult fave and is amazing. It's super awesome for setting your makeup it kinda makes any possible harsh lines melt together and everything just melts together perfectly. It's also good for adding the bang to your eye shadows and highlighter of your spray it on the brush with the product on it
haley h.
haley h.
Lebanon

Ahhh the very popular and amazing mac fix +, this product is amazing , can make eyeshadows bolder, and just make make up a better experience. I don't know to many people who don't love this stuff , I would recommend it to everyone no matter your skin type, if you don't have it go get it , thank me later!!!
MARLENYS D.
MARLENYS D.

This product is worth the full price you have to pay to have it, This product is completely worth the price that has to be paid to have it, my makeup stays all day perfect when I apply this primer, It is perfect for my type of feet that is so sensitive and sometimes it is fat and sometimes very dry, i love this stof
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Sparta, IL

No makeup lover can go without this product!!! It does so much and for the price you do get a good amount of product. I love spraying it on my face before I apply my makeup then afterwards and it takes the powdery look from my face and just makes my makeup look flawless also it's a great way to foil your Eyeshadows!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.