BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Kimberly B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolute MUST HAVE!!! For me anything that is versatile is a must in both my personal and professional makeup kit. I use this right after I cleanse, it's a humectant and that helps to attract all my other products--moisturiser, primer foundation etc and helps them to adhere better to the skin. After I complete my makeup I use it again and it works like "Hair Spray" for my makeup!! I do have dry spells sometime due to eczema and it helps to soothe and hydrate my skin. I use it sometimes at least 3-4 times a day!! Best part is -- Its great for all skin types!!!
India l.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This should be a staple in every makeup junkies makeup kit, I have oily skin and I still use this product to bring life back ti my face. It works well with any skin typo in my opinion just use the right makeup underneath it for your skin type. It does not minimize pores at all, again your makeup underneath this should be pore-less etc if you have that problem like I do. This work really well for pressed/loose eye-shadows, blushers, eye pigments etc. It is just amazing and refreshing. It has a slight smell to it. I love the smell but many don't hahaha
Ramy B.
Artesia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My most favorite setting spray in the whole world! The Fix+ does wonders to the face, that I cannot find in any other sprays. It melts all the powders onto your face and gives you such a flawless finish. I cannot find that in any other spray, not even the Urban Decay one. Although this does not make your makeup last longer, it is still used by a lot of people due to the fact that it is very versatile and because it really does wonders. I will never go a day without this.
Lacey A.
Athens , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is must have for me..I use it when I finish my makeup but before my setting spray..it evens everything out and eliminates the cakey powdery look..it smoothes everything out and makes the skin look flawless..I let it dry a couple minutes and then apply my setting spray..I will continue to repurchase this and highly recommended it to others
Kenz
Beauty Junkie Expert
There's so many reviews I can do on Mac yeah I chose this prep and prime because I've used it a few times it doesn't hide my pores as well as I hope it would but it does hide them a little bit it for a spray was pretty long lasting except for my very dark black or shade to my cut crease eyeshadow was a little bit faded into a gray color I use the naked urban decay one original pallet and I use the color creep and that really faded down into a very gunmetal color which I wasn't too stoked about. At Sephora my step mom and I were told that it can also be used as a setting spray which I definitely don't suggest because it did not last very long with the setting spray and it worked a lot better as a primer
Gigi A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ladies, you NEED this product in your life!!! It is NOT marketed as a setting spray. It is more of a refreshing spray and if you find yourself looking a little cakey or powdery spray some of this on your face and it just helps the powders melt into your foundation and concealer. It leaves a beautiful semi dewy finish. It smells so good and it is very multi-purposeful. I use it to refresh my face, to wet my brush when using pigment or glitter eyeshadows, I use it to make my highlight brighter. Its just an all around great universal product.
Melanie Jane D.
Santa Ana, CA
There is no reason you shouldn't own Fix + if you're even slightly into makeup! If you're not ready to commit, they also have an adorable travel size version to get you started. There are so many uses to Fix + and despite all the other setting and/or primer sprays on the market, Fix + still holds its own after all these years.Top 5 Uses:- Priming Your Face Before Makeup Application- Setting & Sealing Your Makeup- Removing Excess Powder On The Skin- Refreshing You Face Throughout The Day- Wetting Your Eyeshadows To Make Them More Pigmented
Nikki T.
Killeen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is absolutely AMAZING! It is hands down my favorite primer/setting spray. I also like to use it to apply Eye shadow. It helps give the color more pigment and attach to the eye. It also smells so good as well! My face always feels so dewy and refreshed after I use it! It gives my face a very vibrant look. I love to use it after I wash my face and put my lotion on. Sometimes I like to wear just this product. But other times, I will apply my foundation and use it again after my full face is done as a setting spray. I recommend this product 10/10. I
Krista P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is GOLD. So, does anyone have problems with getting enough pigment or payoff from their eyeshadows? Well, this product saves your life. I have wet my brushes with water and a couple other sprays from some top brands, but nothing is like this stuff. One little spritz can take your awesome gold in the pan and okay on the eye, to WA-BAM on the eye. It intensifies and sets anything it touches, and I use it as a setting spray and sometimes priming spray too! It's a wonderful product and I love it. You can buy a smaller bottle too, if you want to try it without breaking the bank!!!
Zeta L.
I have tried every single fixing spray there is. Always come back to the Mac Prep + Prime Fix.  No other fix spray can leave makeup looking good and stay in place like mac.  If you use the spray on a brush you pick up more eyeshadow product that would have been to light. They only downfall to this product maybe is if you spray to much on your face you need to buff it out again.  Love this product so much. I always run out before I can get a change to buy again us something els and than regrets it the entire day.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.