Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (523)
Lilia M.
Lilia M.

I love Mac Fix+! It feels great when you first apply it. I also love the scent! It's super easy to use. You just spray it all over your face when your makeup is complete. You can also use it to intensify shadow colors by spraying your brush once you pick up the shadow of your choice. Will continue to repurchase.
Benita G.
Benita G.

My all time favorite makeup spray! I love this mist before and after i apply my makeup. I feel that when i spray before it helps the makeup stick to my skin better. I also use it if i feel my skin is dry, i spray with foundation and it feels moisturizing. And of course i love setting my makeup with this as well.
Annmarie R.
Annmarie R.
Gibsonton, FL

I have normal to dry skin and I use fix+ every time I wear makeup! It is great for making my skin feel hydrated plus it makes applying my foundation easier. I also spray fix+ On my beauty blender or foundation brush to help achieve a smooth and even application of my makeup. I will continue to use this product.
Maddi M.
Maddi M.
Lawrence, KS

I love how this product feels on my skin, it's refreshing. I don't know that I really notice a benefit in prepping my skin other than adding a great amount of moisture and an added refresher. I really enjoy this product and would recommend this product for those who are looking for more moisture for their face.
Ashlynn P.
Ashlynn P.
Oklahoma City, OK

I love Mac Fix +! Personally I love to use this to set my makeup and to refresh my makeup throughout the day! It leaves my face feeling hydrated and makes my makeup look radiant! Also, I love to spray a little of this on my highlighter and eyeshadow brushes for a more dramatic look. I will continue to buy this!
Brianna C.
Brianna C.

In love with the fix + it leaves the skin looking so perfect and flawless. And it makes my face feel so refreshed after I slray this setting spray all over my face. And I kinda like the sound it makes when it starts to spray. And you can also use this to make shadows more pigmented by spraying it on your brush
R B.
R B.

This is a must have! I have one for my purse, my makeup bag, and my traveling bag. I spray this all over my face after applying my foundation, powder, and bronzer to have it blend better and set. The best part is that it doesn't leave a dewy wet look on your face! The price is great for how long it lasts also!
Laura A.
Laura A.
Las Vegas, NV

Ever had those beautiful eyeshadow sheen or glittery but weren't as intense on the eye as they look on the pan with a spray of flix + all your problems are solved. It's a defiantly must have for everyone . And it's a amazing setting spray for your foundation as well it helps
Not
Make
Your make up look powdery
Kassidy Y.
Kassidy Y.

I LOVE this product! I use it every single time I do my makeup. I spray it on my beauty blender then apply my foundation with it and I feel like it makes the foundation my radiant and smooth. I also use it when I apply metallic eye shadows or pigments to my eyes, it just gives it that extra pop to the colors.
Kimber L.
Kimber L.
Duxbury, MA

This performs better than Smashbox primer water. It doesn't leave your face feeling like it got hair sprayed, has a refreshing scent and leaves my skin hydrated and dewy. I use it after moisturizer and cc cream to set my face (dry skin--no powder, please) and spritz it again after I put my eyes on... The BEST
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.