Add a Photo

Olivia B.
Olivia B.
June 13, 2016, 7:44 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I use this at photo shoots and it absolutely holds up! One shoot lasted 7 hours in the 100 degree heat and this spray held up my makeup through the entire day. Me and the makeup artist were in awe and now it's a staple in my makeup bag. Well worth the price and lasts a long time.
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
MAC Prep and Prime is my all time favorite primer. This primer keeps my makeup stay in place all day. This also helps my highlight look more luminous as well as any eye shadow that I wear. Its very easy to apply. I will be repurchasing it soon. I love it and its also smells good.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
This is my all time favorite setting spray, if I had to chose only one product from Mac for the rest of my life this would be it. The product makes my makeup last all day and works well for all skin types, I would recommend this to anyone looking for a high quality setting spray.
Grace G.
Grace G.
North Hills, Ca
Aug. 24, 2016, 10:57 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Fix+ is so amazing you can use this to set your makeup, prime your face or even make eyeshadow pop. It makes your makeup stay in place pretty much all day. Its very easy to apply and the smell is very relaxing to me for some reason. i definitely would purchase this product again.
Aanu P.
Aanu P.
Richmond , TX
Mac Fix+ is something I use every single day. It gives my face such a glow. I use it before and after makeup and sometimes throughout the day just to refresh it or if I'm looking too chalk it. I like to spray my eyeshadow and highlighter brushes with it so the colors really pop.
Martha D.
Martha D.
Pomona, NY
Feb. 23, 2016, 3:24 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This was my first setting spray and I love it! I can use it as a base to applying my make up or just to refresh my make up from a long day. The best part is in the summer I put it in the fridge and it acts as a toner too. The scent is great and not strong at all but very fresh.
Sylva H.
Sylva H.
Clarksville, Md
I use this as my primer and also to finish my face if i set it. It helps for my foundation to last all day and gives me a nice finished look. I think its a really great price for the amount you get. Foundation goes on top really easily. Would definitely buy again and recommend.
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
Mentor, OH
This is amazing!!!! I use this to prep my face, set my face, refresh my face, and use a spritz to intensify your shadow! Mac does sell a travel size as well as a full size if you just want to try it out. It smells amazing and is a must have staple in anyone's makeup collection!
Sydney R.
Sydney R.
Newport News, VA
July 1, 2016, 11:10 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Not a huge fan on this setting spray. I couldn't tell a difference from when I wore it to when I don't. Which was shocking because MAC is normally on top of the game when it comes to all products but they are just pricey. However I wouldn't waist my money on this product again.
Theresa H.
Theresa H.
June 9, 2016, 4:09 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
For my skin i find it very oily but when i use this it helps give a very non oily look. It was very affordable in my case and i bought it in miami where i was taking a road trip and ran out of my makeup setting spray. This helped me on the road and it leaves a cooling sensation
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.