Add a Photo

Photos (446)
Valenna P.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL

It is a really good product. I didn't purchase it but I have tried it so many times and the only one things that I don't like is that hydrates too much and makes me look shiny. I just love it to make my eyeshadows so pigmented and bomb! I would probably purchase the travel size one because it is expensive
Madeline S.
Madeline S.

I like the fact that this product hydrates your face and gives a dewy appearance. It also make you feel more awake, but I was a little disappointed when I purchased this with the intention of it making my makeup stay on all day. To me it didn't hold my makeup on at all it actually seemed to make it worse.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Villas, NJ

I love this product! I purchased from Nordstrom.com. I bought the travel size because it lasts for so long! I spray it on after my makeup is finished and it makes the skin look so dewy and healthy. You can also spray it on your eyeshadow brush prior to dipping it into the powder for a higher pop of color
alyssa k.
alyssa k.
N Miami Beach, FL

Honestly I'm not sure what the hype is on this fix and skin setting spray. Compared to urban decays all nighter setting spray i feel like this doesn't stand the test of time. Even the mac consultant at macys said to not only use this product alone. Which was odd to me. So mine just sits there.... Literally
savannah d.
savannah d.
Odessa, TX

Absolutely love this product so much. good for dry skin. at least on mine. i own this product and have nothing bad to say about it. i don't use sun protection and it still works beautifully. I recommend this product to my friends all the time. also when adding before applying makeup it intensifies it more.
Kathlyn S.
Kathlyn S.

I really love this setting spray! i prefer it over the urban decay all nighter setting spray. it works well for keeping your makeup in place all day and is great for applying your shadows wet. it lasts all day and is also a pretty good make up refresher for those mid day touch ups! well worth the money!
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Danville, CA

I loved this, but the container broke in my suitcase and ruined pieces of my clothing. I feel as though the packaging could be different- more resilient to travel, maybe? My suitcase was not put through a lot of stress and there was no reason for the bottle to have broken except that it was poorly made.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.

I use this product before and after I apply makeup. It really helps giving a fresh look after wards cleaning up any cakeness. It sprays out a good amount of product. But don't spray it close up my mistake when I first tried it was not holding it far enough it soaked my face . But awesome product to have
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Oak Lawn, IL

The Spray from the Makeup Gods! LOVE this product! Its so universal its crazy! Great product to spray your face with before and after makeup application. I love to spray my beauty blender with this before blending in my concealer under my eye. Its a great mixing medium for pigments and glitters as well!
Hayley V.
Hayley V.

Yasssss!!! This is the ONLY misting spray I feel actually brings hydration back to my skin. I've tried soo many and this is the only one that I can see my fave go from cakey to dewy. By the way my skin is super dry so being able to see any hydration is a blessing and this product was a prayer answered.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.