BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Maryanne L.
Lacey
I am a sucker for prep and prime! My make up look is not complete without it. It's lightweight, it smells amazing and leaves you looking perfectly dewey. I have dry skin and it totally helps moisturize my skin. I use it before my makeup and after as my finishing touch!
C A.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is such a great product. I just bought it for the first time and it is one of the best primers I have used. I will for sure keep buying it. I have oily skin and it worked great with my skin type. It is very easy to apply and I would recommend it to anyone.
Tracy R.
Brockton, MA
A most have. Doesn’t leave you feeling oily or a heavy feeling left on your face. Perfect for any time of the day makeup or not. Will not leave you shiny or miss up any make up. Definitely well by this again I see what the hype is about. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Kierra F.
Zumbro Falls
I love love Mac anything!!! I’d say this is a wonderful primer that’s long lasting!! I don’t always used primers but I love that it has a natural finish and isn’t shiny!!! It has sun production which is useful and I would definitely purchase this product again
Vi D.
 Could not live without this product. It is very convenient and serves multiple purposes. It is also very easy to apply. You can set your make up or you can load this up onto your brushes to get a more pigmented eyeshadow look. I would definitely buy again
Bri M.
Canonsburg, PA
THIS IS NOT A SETTING SPRAY! This is to rehydrate the skin. I love it for when foundation isn't sitting well on the skin, this helps to morph the foundation and bring it back to life. Great for all skin types. And I love it for wetting shadows for a more foiled look.
Kenia A.
This is the best product in the world. It leaves my skin looking so glowy. I love how you can use it as a primer and use it to make eyeshadows and other loose pigments more vibrant. There is nothing bad about this product. I would recommend this product to anyone it is the best
Danie H.
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Janet M.
Ashland , MA
I just can say one thing - I LOVE IT. It is my favorite setting sprays. I can talk only for the pros of this product, I have not experienced any cons. It keeps the oils out of my make up. The scent is amazing. I am still on my first bottle, but I will buy it again.
Kelsey S.
Morristown, TN
This is a great prepping spray as well as a setting pray. The nozzle is easy to use and sprays an even layer onto the skin. It can over hydrate my skin sometimes so some days I just use it as a setting spray. It does not make the foundation clumpy or crease either!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.