BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Hilme A.
Hilme A.
Doral , FL
This is definitely my go to! It's a bit pricey but soooo worth it! It sets my face and moisturizes but I also wear it after o finish my make up so my face doesn't look cakey. But one thing that is so special about this is that it make your highlighter just pop soooooo good!
This product is amazing for setting your makeup in place for whole day! It works wonders for oily, dry and combo skin , especially if you have oily skin, it's amazing , it'll be your bestfriend, it's also really good for making your eye shadows brighter and more pigmented.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Erlanger, KY
First off, this stuff lasts so long! I don't use fix+ as a setting spray. It was created to be used with mineral & baked products, and that's basically what I use it for. I wet my brush with fit+ before dipping into a metallic shadow to give it that wet, more intense look!
Daphne C.
Daphne C.
E Brunswick, NJ
Review for: Skin Spray
I love using this for as a quick way to refresh my face or give it some moisture. I wouldn't say it's a setting spray but it's really good to use nonetheless. It's also perfect for spraying onto your eye shadow brushes and then applying eyeshadow for a more pigmented look.
chenessa h.
chenessa h.
I always need fix plus in my life! I don't use it as a setting spray like most people I use it when i want my shadows to pop and to be in all its glory and i will spray fix plus on my brush and use my eyeshadows. it really does wonders for the color payoff and the vibrancy.
Heather T.
Heather T.
Valparaiso , IN
Review for: Skin Spray
Love love love this spray! I thought I didn't need to try it because I already had the make up forever mist and fix spray but I was wrong. I love the mac fix+ so much better and it's has a finer mist when your spray it which is nice. I will re-purchase this 100 times over!
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
This product is hands down a #HolyGrail. I love the finishing look it gives your makeup and it realy does ensure that your makeup doesn't move and stays in place. Sadly though it is very pricey for such a small bottle but I can see myself repurcashing as it has many uses.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Mercer Island, WA
This spray works wonders. A couple sprays completely takes away the cakey look, and makes the skin look dewy and luminous. I like to use this if I bake my concealer to keep it from looking too dry. It doesn't help the makeup stay on longer, but it makes it look beautiful.
Domonique W.
Domonique W.
Sharon Hill, PA
Review for: Skin Spray
I'm crazy about Mac fix+. This product can be used in more ways then one. You can use this before you prime to add freshness to the face. You can also use this to add luster back into face after setting your makeup. I will always buy Mac Fix+. This product is a MUST have.
Jaimie E.
Jaimie E.
I love this setting spray mostly to intensify eye shadow colors. I am extremely oily and using this as a setting spray does not make me look "glowy" but a hot oily mess. However a huge bottle of this to use for a great long lasting bright eye shadow is worth a repeat buy.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.