Add a Photo

Photos (312)
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Danville, CA

I loved this, but the container broke in my suitcase and ruined pieces of my clothing. I feel as though the packaging could be different- more resilient to travel, maybe? My suitcase was not put through a lot of stress and there was no reason for the bottle to have broken except that it was poorly made.
Kathlyn S.
Kathlyn S.

I really love this setting spray! i prefer it over the urban decay all nighter setting spray. it works well for keeping your makeup in place all day and is great for applying your shadows wet. it lasts all day and is also a pretty good make up refresher for those mid day touch ups! well worth the money!
Rj W.
Rj W.

This product is every girl must have! I use mine only the daily and have had it for 6 months and only half way through! I feel like it doesn't do that much under the skin for me personally but over the top it settles all my full coverage makeup making it look ultra flawless and like my life is together
Sophia W.
Sophia W.

Literally the best thing money can buy. Sets makeup effortlessly and I even wear it in 100+ degree weather and nothing (absolutely NOTHING) budges at all! Stays perfectly in tact until I take it off at night 10+ hours later. Spritz throughout the day to keep the skin refreshed. The smell is delightful.
Hayley V.
Hayley V.

Yasssss!!! This is the ONLY misting spray I feel actually brings hydration back to my skin. I've tried soo many and this is the only one that I can see my fave go from cakey to dewy. By the way my skin is super dry so being able to see any hydration is a blessing and this product was a prayer answered.
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA

Another product I cannot live without. This makes your skin feel so refreshed and it's a multipurpose product! It makes eyeshadows pop if you spray it on your shadow brush before application and you can use it before your makeup as a primer or after to make the makeup look flawless and more skin like!!
kathryn d.
kathryn d.
Redmond, OR

I love this stuf . It is so universal too. I spray it on my foundation brush before application for a dewy look, I spray it on my face mid day for a touch up and I can spray it on my eye shadow brush for a foiled and more pigmented look. He bottle is big too so it will last me a while. Will repurchase!
Gia T.
Gia T.

I use this before and after I do my makeup. I love how it gives my makeup a fresh Dewey appearance without looking oily. I probably wouldn't recommend this for people with oily skin already since you wouldn't want something to make you look even more oiler. But overall I love this product for dry skin.
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Sioux Falls, SD

Love this product. A staple in my beauty routine. It has many different uses. Of course it is great a setting the skin. Also use it to spray on brush if I want to foil an eyeshadow or on my beauty blender before baking my face. It lasts a long time and a good value. A product I continue to repurchase.
Jess B.
Jess B.
Oakville

I love this. Great way to hydrate your face. I use it before and after applying my makeup for that dewy look. It also works great after applying a shimmer eyeshadow wetting your eye shadow brush with it and applying to the shadow on your lid for an even more effective look. I always have this on hand.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.