BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Hailey k.
I consider this to be a staple product in my routine on days that I powder to much. It really makes the make up melt into the skin. It doesn’t make products last longer or anything like that but I really think this helps when you over bake or accidentally make your face to cakey. I considered this a holy grail. The mist is nice but sometimes gets clogged and if you spray to close you can get spots that’s why I removed a star but once you learn to use this it’s great.
Brittany S.
This product is truly amazing! Your makeup will stay on literally all day long. It's amazing for picking up pigment for eyeshadows too. I absolutely recommend this to everyone I know and know loves makeup.
Bailey A.
Alexandria
I got a gift set of the new MAC Fix+ that have scents for Christmas! Ever since I've fallen in love. I love this it prep my face before applying foundation, as well as set my face makeup before I apply my eye makeup! This mist is also a great way to freshen up any look at anytime! I will for sure be restocking my supply soon!
Darien C.
Redlands, CA
I use this before and after I put on my makeup. It works so well! I don’t see my makeup budge at all and I’m always on the go at my job. I also use it to pick up shimmers on my brush and it works amazing !
member-a670f
I am in LOVE with this product. This was recommended to me by an Ulta employee and this is my holy grail setting spray!! I have the original and the coconut scented! I use this after I put on my moisturizer and primer, I spritz a couple of times before I put my foundation on and this makes it last all day! I spritz a few more times after my fave is completely put together and this works better then any setting spray I have ever tried! It isn’t sticky like a lot of the other ones I have tried! Literally just feels like I am spritzing with water. But IT WORKS!! Don’t think twice about this! Just buy it. You will not regret it!
Amanda N.
This prep & prime is an absolute must! It’s my favorite of all face primers! Easy to apply, just a tiny pea size amount for your entire face. It will make your foundation last sooo much longer than usual!
Alexandra E.
Brownsville , TX
Have only used this as a setting spray love how it makes your makeup look very natural and non cakey. I do notice my makeup last longer especially my blush which is the first to wear off through the night
Ayishah M.
Waterbury
They don’t make a high enough rating score for this beauty! I love this primer spray so much that I had to stock up! It leaves my face feeling nourished refreshed and just all over happy! My face says thank you the second I spray this mist
Rini S.
Oh this is a fantastic product! I love using this primer because it’s so quick and easy. Mac has a great reputation and this primer is truly a quality buy. I’d say it’s my first choice when getting ready.
Destiny B.
Tallahassee, FL
This Is Always My Go To. I Have Very Dry Skin So This Is The Only Thing I Use To Prime My Skin. I Also Use This As A Setting Spray. This Is Good For All Skin Types And The Minute I Used It I Fell In Love.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.