BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12057)
Desiree V.
Antioch, CA
I love this stuff it is magic to me I put this on when I need my make up to last the whole day on a busy day spray before make apart after applying make up and can feel secure knowing your make up is on point
Jessica A.
Jamul, California
I just recently purchased this product and so far it is my favorite. It has a nice even spray and doesn't cause any spots on the face. There is also many different uses for it which is great! I recommend it!
Caitlyn G.
Port Orange
How did I survive without this? I can't do my makeup without it now! It is perfect for my dry skin and keeps my foundation and powder from looking cakey. It is very refreshing and great for warmer climates.
Brooke G.
Massillon
I buy this in the travel size just because i don’t use it everyday. But sometimes it’s nice to use! Plus travel size is affordable and is an amazing product. Smells great, long lasting, but is pushing the budget!
Ansley N.
Rome, GA
This is a staple piece in my makeup routine. I have oily skin and it helps control oil but still gives me that dewy look! I love it and love the sprayer on it. So picky I know haha!! Would totally buy again
Alysa M.
San Antonio, TX
After hearing all the hype around this, I finally got my hands on it and I'm extremely satisfied with it. You can use this spray in many ways. One way I like to use it is to spritz some on before applying my makeup because I have dry skin and this has significantly help with my dryness. I noticed that makeup is not as drying to my skin as it was before. I like to spray some on my foundation brush to help blend my foundation in and achieve a glowy, hydrated finish. You can also spray some on an eyeshadow brush when you're applying a shimmery shadow to make it stand out more and get the full effect of the eyeshadow. The only flaw is I don't believe this is perfect for setting your whole face since that has never worked for me. (I suggest checking out Urban Decay's setting sprays for that) But this is perfect to spray on after applying your makeup to help it sink in and get rid of that powdery, cakey look. It's also great to use throughout the day when you want to hydrate your face makeup. I definitely recommend this product.
Tiffany M.
Columbia, MS
Holy grail primer, setting spray and what I use daily to dampen my beauty blender to apply my foundation, also use it to wet my brushes for intense eye makeup looks. It is the Best! MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Leila R.
Salisbury , MD
I love fix plus! Very refreshing on the skin and hydrating. Takes the powdery look away from your makeup and melts it into the skin. I use it with makeup and even without makeup. It smells great as well!
Ash S.
I love this product! I use this to set my make up on a daily basis and it works fantastic. If you’re lucky enough, you should get your hands on the limited-edition coconut smell that they come out with.
Diana L.
Dallas, TX
The product is amazing as a primer and setting spray, it does the hob amazing. Hold your makeup very well. I highly recommend this product the price may be a little high but it is definitely worth it !!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.