BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

• Non-acnegenic

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Monica W.
This is my favorite setting spray. It is affordable and works perfectly for my skin type. It is long lasting and leaves my face with a matte finish which works perfectly for me. The only thing that I am not a fan of is the smell simply because it irritates my lips but that's a personal issue.
Ashley L.
Marietta, GA
I love this stuff! I have purchased it over and over again! This melts my makeup together perfectly and I struggle to reach for other setting sprays. I use this to amp up my shadows as well of course and it works like a dream. Overall, this product is a must have in ever makeup lovers collection!
Maria c.
I love this product it’s 100% worth it. You can used in diferents ways and it’s always worth it. I will buy it again when mine is finish. And a good think of this product is that it take a really long time to finished. I have it for 3 month I used four times a week and I have more than the half.
Jenna P.
Kansas city , MO
This setting spray feels great on the skin. It has a light, pleasant scent. It does not make the skin too matte or too dewy, and works well to wet shadows in order to intensify the pigment.
Aly h.
This is a must for me!! Great product, using for both priming and setting. Worth every dollar, you get a decent amount of product. Helps with my face from being cakey
christina v.
I use this spray for multiple things, as a primer, setting spray and to spray my makeup brushes when I'm using a pigment or eyeshadow to make it brighter. Ride or die
Mara S.
Fresno ca
My makeup lasts longer before and after I spray my face. Also  intense my highlight and  shimmery eyeshadow and makes them pop. I wouldn’t change anything about the  formula. It hide my  pores by smoothing out your make up. I recommend everyone too go and buy one.
Carolyn m.
Bakersfield, CA
I love using this spray after applying makeup. It takes away the powdery look of foundation and makes everything look natural. It gives a hydrating boost to my skin.
Khema E.
naugatuck, CT
I use this product every time i apply makeup. It’s a mist and it holds your makeup for a while! It’s helpful when my face feels dry and cracking! Very useful product
Kierstyn H.
Toms River, NJ
An oldie but a goodie. Honestly will always have this in my makeup bag. Good for under the makeup, during application, after application. I prefer to use it after I’ve finished to melt everything together. Then I go over with a setting spray to lock everything into place. Looks flawless every time.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.