BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Ashley F.
Woodstock, GA
Omg if you don't have this ! You need it ! Stop what you're doing and get it ! This is great for many things priming and setting face to make it last for a long time and can also spray on your eyeshadow brush to make glitter or simmer shadows stay longer like glue
Angelicia N.
Cambria Hts, NY
Love this setting spray!!! I use without or without my makeup routine or before or after applying my makeup this is a beauty/makeup must have ladies everything about is nice including packaging and I recommend this spray even my mother loves it now thanks to me :)
Jennifer M.
Dickinson, TX
I consider myself a MAC addict and own more than I'll ever use, however this is a product that just didn't do "it" for me. I have oily skin and this simply made it worse. There is a redeeming quality, though, and that's to use it to "refresh" dried out fluidlines.
Brianna H.
Pasco, WA
I LOVE using this as a primer before and after my foundation ! Also spriss a little on your brush and use your favorite eye shadow to brighten the colorūüíĖūüíĖ LONG Lasting all day! Highly commend you try itūüėä I'd buy this in bulk I go through this spray like water! LOL
Isabella L.
Pinellas Park, FL
MAC FIX + is a MUST have in every makeup drawer. There's multiple uses for this! You can use this to prime, set, and also enhance your eye shadows. I like to spray my brushes to make shadows look more pigmented on my eyes. So worth the money and lasts a long time
Krupa Z.
Washington, DC
This primer helped my foundation go on so smoothly. All the creases that would have been there without the primer vanished! I felt like it also helped reduce the size of my pores. It goes on smooth so you don't need a lot of product. I would definitely recommend.
Sabrina T.
This setting spray is one of my holy Grails to setting sprays! I bought it at a department store and was immediately surprised by the results! My makeup actually stayed on after running around the whole day! The product does take a while to dry when on your face.
Tasha L.
Lansing, MI
I was a little late to the mac band wagon but I caved and it was well worth it. This spray is so versatile you can use it for almost anything. It smells great and makes a good skin refresher. I'm completely hooked, I don't know what I did without this in my life.
Karina N.
San Jose, CA
I really use this product a lot, but it is not my favorite. I think I have some reaction towards it because it irratates my skin. I have a pretty dry skin type so I do not know why it does it. It works really well on many of my friends and they continue to buy it
Julie H.
My favorite spray when my skin just needs a pick me up. It helps with creating a natural finish after using powder products and is super easy to spritz on the skin. I fell that it is great for any skin type, especially my combo/oily! I recommend this to everyone!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.