BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Martha D.
Martha D.
Review for: Skin Spray
This was my first setting spray and I love it! I can use it as a base to applying my make up or just to refresh my make up from a long day. The best part is in the summer I put it in the fridge and it acts as a toner too. The scent is great and not strong at all but very fresh.
Theresa H.
Theresa H.
Review for: Skin Spray
For my skin i find it very oily but when i use this it helps give a very non oily look. It was very affordable in my case and i bought it in miami where i was taking a road trip and ran out of my makeup setting spray. This helped me on the road and it leaves a cooling sensation
Pattie F.
Pattie F.
Charleston, SC
This is a must have for anyone who wants their makeup to be flawless and/or taken to the next level! This is truly the nectar of the makeup gods! I am a repeat purchaser and will always recommend this product to others! It really is a must have. It's a holy grail in my opinion!
Sylva H.
Sylva H.
Clarksville, Md
I use this as my primer and also to finish my face if i set it. It helps for my foundation to last all day and gives me a nice finished look. I think its a really great price for the amount you get. Foundation goes on top really easily. Would definitely buy again and recommend.
Sydney R.
Sydney R.
Newport News, VA
Review for: Skin Spray
Not a huge fan on this setting spray. I couldn't tell a difference from when I wore it to when I don't. Which was shocking because MAC is normally on top of the game when it comes to all products but they are just pricey. However I wouldn't waist my money on this product again.
Toya D.
Toya D.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is the only setting spray I reach for. I'm in love with this spray. Makes my makeup set perfectly. My makeup isn't complete without this setting spray. I've tried other setting sprays but I always come back to this one. I am on my 5th bottle of this setting spray. LOVE IT!
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
Mentor, OH
This is amazing!!!! I use this to prep my face, set my face, refresh my face, and use a spritz to intensify your shadow! Mac does sell a travel size as well as a full size if you just want to try it out. It smells amazing and is a must have staple in anyone's makeup collection!
Mya J.
Mya J.
Florence, KY
Review for: Skin Spray
Yasss hunayyy! Need I say more hahaha. It's a must have. I've tried plenty of setting sprays and this is definitely in my top 3. I have dry to combo skin and it always leave my skin feeling fresh and moisturizer. If you don't have this in your make up arsenal your missing out!
Melinda M.
Melinda M.
Bowling Green, KY
Absolutely in love with this product. This is the best prime/setting spray I have found. It keeps your makeup looking fresh and it even smells amazing. I keep a small bottle on hand for a quick touch up when going out. Definitely worth buying and having in your beauty regimen.
Emily R.
Emily R.
York, PA
Review for: Skin Spray
This setting spray is alright. I've tried many and this is one of the tops on my list. It's very light and helps your makeup stay looking fresh all day. I don't like the smell and it makes me break out so I only give it a 3, it would be good for someone without acne prone skin
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.