Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (440)
Sarah O.
Sarah O.

This is the best finishing spray. If you're someone who uses a lot of powders and your makeup tends to look Cakey or powdery when your done, a couple sprays if this will completely take that away. It melts all of those powders together and makes a perfect flawless application, I was skeptical until I tried it for myself and now I'm obsessed!
Kyra P.
Kyra P.
Buffalo, NY

LOVEEEE, I will never go without it. It's amazing for spraying on your brushes to give your make up more pigment. It can make a poor quality eyeshadow look amazing... as for being a setting spray idk about that. I have super oily skin and this gives you more of a dewy look. I don't recommend this for people with oily skin at all but dry yes!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Panama

EL MEJOR DEL MERCADO, UNA VEZ MAS MAC HACE DE LAS SUYAS, NO ES UN PRODUCTO ECONOMICO PERO EL EFECTO QUE DEJA EN EL ROSTRO HACE QUE VALGA LA PENA. LO PUEDES USAR ANTES DEL MAQUILLAJE O DESPUES PARA DARLE UN BRILLO AL ROSTRO, TAMBIEN LO PUEDES USAR PARA MOJAR LAS BROCHAS AL APLICAR LAS SOMBRAS. ES TU ALIDO PERECTO PARA UN MAQUILLAJE DE IMPACTO
Jasdip K.
Jasdip K.
Easton, PA

This is my holy grail spray!!! It's so useful for everything and anything. You can use this for a base, refresher, and to make your makeup last all day. It honestly makes your makeup look so flawless as well. Usually after I'm done with my makeup I'll spray this and pat in everything with a beauty blender. Try this out! You won't regret it.
LeAnn L.
LeAnn L.

If you have not tried this spray where have you been this fine mist is full of magic because it makes your makeup look flawless and smooth without a powdery finish also food for refreshing your makeup threw out that day along with many other uses good for making eyeshadow pop and you can even use it on your hair this stuff is really magical
Alicja K.
Alicja K.
Palos Hills, IL

When I got a Macys gift card for Christmas, I knew exactly what I would purchase and it was this. It's a pretty pricey item for me but I knew it was a must have and it totally is. It makes my makeup look flawless and the spray comes out evenly. The smell is also pleasant. This was my first Mac purchase and I want to try more of their items.
America M.
America M.
Aurora, CO

Favorite facial spray out there. It is very versatile. The price point is not too ridiculous for the amount of product you receive. Works great as priming spray and finishing spray. It helps get rid of that powdery look, but won't extend the longevity of your makeup since it is not a setting spray. Works great to foil. I always repurchase.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Birmingham, AL

This is such a wonderful mult-use product. I only took a star away because it is not best used for its namesake. I have tried it as a setting spray, but ultimately its best use is to wet a brush before applying an eyeshadow to increase the power of the pigment and cause metallic eyeshadows to be brighter and more reflective on the eyelids.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Ralston, NE

This is a product I recently found and now I can't be without. It changes the game w eye shadows.. Little spray on a brush and dip into your shadow and it gives deeper colors and sits better on the eyelid without creasing. Purchased right thur the MAC website plus I love that they are always giving promo codes. Just ordered another bottle.
Sivan r.
Sivan r.

I have yet to find something i don't like about this mist. It feels great and has a lovely cooling feeling, Smells great, and leaves me with a really nice dewy finish. I use it both before and after i put my makeup on and it has yet to let me down. When i first found it i had a hard time figuring out how i did my makeup before without it.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.