Add a Photo

Photos (371)
Rachael E.
Rachael E.
Atlanta, GA

I definitely hopped on the Prep + Prime Fix + spray hype after watching some beauty vloggers talk about it. Regardless, it has become an every day product that I'll recommend to anyone. I like it because it's very refreshing on my sensitive skin before I start reapplying makeup. I would recommend this to any beauty lover!
Hannah E.
Hannah E.
Mc Leansboro, IL

THE BEST SETTING SPRAY, It is quite expensive for a setting spray but it's worth the splurge It literally locks your makeup in. Smells great, and the pump is amazing, Not sure how it is on dry skin, but if you have oily skin you have to buy it. I use this everyday with the Mac studio fix fluid and my makeup lasts all day.
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
East Meadow, NY

This is absolutely a must have for before make up and after make up as a finish to everything. I have purchased a full size bottle at least 3 times now. The smell is amazing and my favorite way to use this is to spray after I finish my makeup to take away all traces of powdery-ness. Also great to emphasize that highlight!
Candice P.
Candice P.
Colorado Springs, CO

This is my go to product! I love this stuff. Whenever I used after I had finish my makeup I feel it just makes my makeup look flawless and refreshed. I love using this with a shimmery eyeshadow to give me more a metallic look or if you love to highlight your face this will definitely make the highlight standout even more.
Molly S.
Molly S.
APO, AE

I love this stuff! If I wear a powder foundation fix+ keeps it from looking cakey. This stuff also helps liquid foundations go on better and gives eye shadows more shine. Spray it on your brush. Before application makes all the difference! But I don't notice it keeping my foundation on all day. Especially during hot days
monika s.
monika s.
Vadena BZ

its a great product.you can use it for many thinks. i use it as a makeup finish to keep my makeup more blending and it
looks more natural. and i looove to use it to wet my eyeshadows they look soo good and a live! try it its a nice product and its absolutly worth the money! and with the pro cart you will save some money!
Jocelyne V.
Jocelyne V.
Moncton

I feel this is a must have!! I use it pretty much every time I put on make up.

If my skin feels dry, I will put it on before starting to apply make up. I usually apply some after my make up is done.

Also, if my make up looks too powdery or not well blended, I will spray this on my face and pat down with a beauty blender.
Jillian D.
Jillian D.
March Air Reserve Base, CA

Great to help your foundation application smooth out easily. smells great and fresh. Use as a setting spray when your makeup is done. will blend all your products together making it look more natural and youthful. This is a staple in my collection. It is $22 but well worth it because the bottle will last you over 6 mths.
Tricianna s.
Tricianna s.
Hollywood, FL

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! its a make-up must have . this product is multipurpose with many different use, I use this product as a primer before I apply my makeup.I also use this product to make my eyeshadow pop if I feel like the color is a little dull and of course I use it a s my finishing spray to complete my make up look.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Antioch , TN

Wow this setting spray is just something else it just really works with me doesn't make my face oily like other and other leave me looking like if I was a disco ball all shine and I hate that but this one is just right stays on well and I love that It distributed the product well and even I will definitely buy this again
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.