Add a Photo

Photos (311)
Haley R.
Haley R.
Lubbock, TX

I can't live without this product! Not only does it leave my skin looking hydrated, but it's a multi-use product that I use for many different things including wetting my beauty blender sponge before applying makeup, wetting my eyeshadow to give an intense metallic-foil look, and for so many other things!
Alex C.
Alex C.
Saint Johns, FL

This product is great. It helps make your make up look less cakey and last all day. You could either use it as a setting spray or when you're first starting your make up in the morning. I purchased so many of these but I still can't get enough. To me this beats all the other setting sprays on the market.
alyssa k.
alyssa k.
N Miami Beach, FL

Honestly I'm not sure what the hype is on this fix and skin setting spray. Compared to urban decays all nighter setting spray i feel like this doesn't stand the test of time. Even the mac consultant at macys said to not only use this product alone. Which was odd to me. So mine just sits there.... Literally
savannah d.
savannah d.
Odessa, TX

Absolutely love this product so much. good for dry skin. at least on mine. i own this product and have nothing bad to say about it. i don't use sun protection and it still works beautifully. I recommend this product to my friends all the time. also when adding before applying makeup it intensifies it more.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Villas, NJ

I love this product! I purchased from Nordstrom.com. I bought the travel size because it lasts for so long! I spray it on after my makeup is finished and it makes the skin look so dewy and healthy. You can also spray it on your eyeshadow brush prior to dipping it into the powder for a higher pop of color
Amanda W.
Amanda W.

I love this product to use with pigments or loose eyeshadows to prevent fall out or to make eye shadow look more metallic/ shiny. I have combination/oily skin so I don't really like to use this as a setting spray. If I use this as a setting spray I use it when my skin is more dry like in the winter time.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.

I use this product before and after I apply makeup. It really helps giving a fresh look after wards cleaning up any cakeness. It sprays out a good amount of product. But don't spray it close up my mistake when I first tried it was not holding it far enough it soaked my face . But awesome product to have
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Oak Lawn, IL

The Spray from the Makeup Gods! LOVE this product! Its so universal its crazy! Great product to spray your face with before and after makeup application. I love to spray my beauty blender with this before blending in my concealer under my eye. Its a great mixing medium for pigments and glitters as well!
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Danville, CA

I loved this, but the container broke in my suitcase and ruined pieces of my clothing. I feel as though the packaging could be different- more resilient to travel, maybe? My suitcase was not put through a lot of stress and there was no reason for the bottle to have broken except that it was poorly made.
Kathlyn S.
Kathlyn S.

I really love this setting spray! i prefer it over the urban decay all nighter setting spray. it works well for keeping your makeup in place all day and is great for applying your shadows wet. it lasts all day and is also a pretty good make up refresher for those mid day touch ups! well worth the money!
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.