BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12093)
Nicole H.
winston salem
Love love love! I’ve tried other setting sprays and always go back to this one! I love dabbing it onto my powders to help set them, and using them on my eyeshadows. This is a staple in my makeup bag
Adelina G.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this finishing spray. It’s very hydrating and refreshing. I love when it’s scented, cucumber and coconut are my favorite scents. The mist on this is one of my faves for sure and I always recommend it to others!
Vi💋👑 J.
Love this spray it makes my makeup just settle into place and look smooth. I used it before and after i apply my makeup and it works great. I have oily combination skin and i love it. Would recommend and buy again.
Cecilia G.
I recently bout the trial size to test out I have combination skin, it works wonders! I am definitely going back to get the full size. It hid my pores great. I recommend get this product and it’s very inexpensive!
Annie C.
Milwaukee, WI
Okay I just found out about this product recently I always use a different type of setting spray I have oily skin and this was perfect for me I used it to wet my brush for my sparkly eyeshadows gave the eyeshadow so much more pigment after I was done but first I sprayed it on all over my face before beginning to apply my Foundation then I did my eyeshadows and sprayed the brush with this product then after I was done applying all my makeup I also sprayed my highlighting brush with this as well it picks up the pigment of the products and make some sparkle even brighter but it doesn't give you that sparkly look where it's not pleasing it gives you just pure pigment it is the most wonderful thing I've ever used after I was done placing all my makeup on I finished it all off now mind you that this is not a setting spray that makes your makeup last all day long this is more like a a finishing spray to spruce up your makeup I actually use it together with Urban Decay all nighter setting spray first I would spray my face with this and then put the all-nighter on and I mean it's just amazing quite pricey for the amount of product you get well it's really not that bad because you are getting a lot of product but when you spray a lot of it as I tend to do you do run out quite fast I've actually went through two bottles in a month's time cuz I even use it to freshen my face up throughout the day one specially when I have makeup and it's just great freshens the look
Allison C.
Mac is very high quality my family uses this product all the time. This product hides pores perfectly has a great amount of sun protection has a matte finish all was I highly recommend this product
Kristin R.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my go-to setting spray. Odorless, so I’m not reminded all day that I’m wearing it. It really helps your makeup to not budge. It also helps get rid of any powdery residue you may have from foundation, etc.
Tara W.
Oglala, SD
I like the staying power of this, it kept my eye makeup looking fresh for about 8-10 hours but it didn't do anything for my oily skin. Smell isn't bad, it dries quickly, doesn't feel heavy but I think I'm going to stick to my NYX matte setting spray.
Julia S.
This is product is an all time favorite! It is a setting spray and primer in one. It has many purposes and uses to it and it really nicely matifys your skin. Leaving a flawless finish to your makeup. It is also very long lasting through out the day!
Shae S.
Glendale
this is such an amazing setting spray i️ love using it as a setting spray or with any shimmer shadows that need just a little more pigmentation and it works amazing for me! i️ definitely recommend this to anyone looking for an amazing setting spray
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.