BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Grace G.
Grace G.
North Hills, Ca
Review for: Skin Spray
Fix+ is so amazing you can use this to set your makeup, prime your face or even make eyeshadow pop. It makes your makeup stay in place pretty much all day. Its very easy to apply and the smell is very relaxing to me for some reason. i definitely would purchase this product again.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
This is my all time favorite setting spray, if I had to chose only one product from Mac for the rest of my life this would be it. The product makes my makeup last all day and works well for all skin types, I would recommend this to anyone looking for a high quality setting spray.
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
Review for: Skin Spray
I use this at photo shoots and it absolutely holds up! One shoot lasted 7 hours in the 100 degree heat and this spray held up my makeup through the entire day. Me and the makeup artist were in awe and now it's a staple in my makeup bag. Well worth the price and lasts a long time.
Sarissa M.
Sarissa M.
Reedley, CA
I bought this product a year or two ago, and just recently ran out, it lasts a long time. I mainly used it to make my eyeshadow more pigmented and sprayed on my sponge to make my foundation blend easier. I didn't like using it as a primer because it left a sticky feel on my face.
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
MAC Prep and Prime is my all time favorite primer. This primer keeps my makeup stay in place all day. This also helps my highlight look more luminous as well as any eye shadow that I wear. Its very easy to apply. I will be repurchasing it soon. I love it and its also smells good.
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Skin Spray
This can honestly give you the best makeup day EVER! I have super dry skin so I like to spray the Fix+ as a prep and when my powder is all on and I'm set, I will set my makeup by giving my face a spray bath.. literally! This can bring your makeup from 0 to 100 REAL QUICK!
I LOVE!
Jenny E.
Jenny E.
Jamaica, NY
Review for: Skin Spray
i spray mac fix+ spray right before i do my makeup and it hydrates my skin so nicely and it helps my foundation apply so much better and i spray right after im done applying my makeup and it helps my makeup look more natural and it stays on all day i always purchase this product.
Gillian C.
Gillian C.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love, love, love this. Remember, it is not a spray that will make your makeup last longer! I use it almost exclusively to get rid of the powdery appearance I get after setting or using a powder foundation, it makes any makeup look like skin! Also, it smells absolutely fabulous :)
Liliani C.
Liliani C.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Skin Spray
One of my favorite setting sprays all u really need is 2 sprays and your good it covers your face well its an amazing product and the spray is easy to use and it keeps my makeup in place all day until i take it off i would totally recommend this because its better and easy to use
Aanu P.
Aanu P.
Richmond , TX
Mac Fix+ is something I use every single day. It gives my face such a glow. I use it before and after makeup and sometimes throughout the day just to refresh it or if I'm looking too chalk it. I like to spray my eyeshadow and highlighter brushes with it so the colors really pop.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.