Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (584)
Andrea U.
Andrea U.
I swear by this product! I was using NYX before and I loved that but this just takes me makeup to another level. All day wear and everything. The smell is amazing and I have no complaints. The only thing that I wish was better is how long it takes to dry but other than that I love it
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Clayton, NC
June 28, 2016, 2:01 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I use it for setting my foundation and wow I am in love with it. It smells amazing and feels great! It looks and feels great with or without makeup. It is definitely worth the money and it does indeed last long. I am most definitely buying this setting spray again in the near future.
Rochelle P.
Rochelle P.
March 15, 2016, 12:38 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I am literally in love with this makeup fixer. It works wonders! My makeup stays on all day. Even after taking my mask at work on & off. It even stays on after sweating at the gym. If you don't have this I don't know what you're waiting for. BUY IT NOW. you seriously won't regret it.
Kalisha C.
Kalisha C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Fix + and they have different scents and flavors! I use the regular one with pigments to brighten up my eye shadow colors. I also like that it keeps my makeup set all day long and refreshes me if I look a little dull. I would definitely recommend. Plus they have a travel size!
T N.
T N.
This is my favorite setting spray and beats the urban decay all nighter setting spray. This gives my face an instant glow. I spritz this all over after I'm done applying my makeup and it leaves my makeup long lasting for hours. I would recommend this to anyone. It is worth the price.
Annabelle M.
Annabelle M.
Fargo, ND
Aug. 20, 2016, 4:01 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is a must have for me! I love using it to prime my skin, set my makeup, dampen my brush for eyeshadow. Seriously you can use this for ANYTHING! I feel like it has more of a natural to dewy finish, its not mattifying. I recommend that everyone has this in their makeup collection.
Marisol A.
Marisol A.
Pico rivera, Ca
Aug. 7, 2016, 10:23 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is my life this is my life this is my LIFE! I work in fast food so y'all know it's oily and extremely hot. So when I'd spray my face with this lovely product it STAYS. I be slaying on my full shift doing drive thru, dine, and cleaning up. This a must when it comes to my make up.
Sandoval S.
Sandoval S.
Riverside, CA
July 14, 2016, 12:50 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love all of your products. I use them frequently. They are so amazing it is like a miracle in a bottle . It makes me feel so refreshed and it is long-lasting. My skin is oilily and it does not look like I am oilily. I would definitely recommend this product to other makeup lovers .
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Buckeye, AZ
April 15, 2016, 4:24 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
By far my favorite setting spray in my collection. It smells amazing, is extremely hydrating and keeps my makeup in place. It also works awesome as a primer, and I like using it to make my eyeshadow colors appear more metallic as well. Overall great product and well worth the money.
Bella R.
Bella R.
Colorado Springs, CO
July 14, 2016, 6:49 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I recently purchased this spray from MAC and its great and the price is great to especially for the amount of product you receive. Love using this to enhance my complete makeup and also to wet my eyeshadows so that they appear more vibrant. This is a must have for all makeup lovers!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.