MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Ashley W.See all 640 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (637)
Buy on Nordstrom
Bella R.
Bella R.
Colorado Springs, CO
July 14, 2016, 6:49 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I recently purchased this spray from MAC and its great and the price is great to especially for the amount of product you receive. Love using this to enhance my complete makeup and also to wet my eyeshadows so that they appear more vibrant. This is a must have for all makeup lovers!
July 26, 2016, 11:16 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I'm obsessed with this product. Instantly freshens up and sets my powder makeup. Spray it in after you've completed your makeup look and it essentially seems like it stops it from oxidizing, and makes ur powdered makeup transform back into a natural finish, rather than a chalky one.
yolanda h.
yolanda h.
Chicago ridge, IL
June 30, 2016, 9:09 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I Have oily face.. I used to just apply the foundation and eye shadow etc I used to go to the store and errands and my foundation was melting lol and my friends recommend me the skin setting spray so I went to sephora and bought a bottle and I been using it and face is fabulous!!!!!
Veronica O.
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
April 5, 2016, 7:16 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love fix+ its one of my favorite products from mac. I use it to intensify pigments and metallic eyeshadows as well as spraying it all over my face after I apply all of my powders and contour and blush, it helps make everything look blended and flawless. I also love the smell of it
alize a.
alize a.
Lompoc, CA
April 3, 2016, 12:26 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I really like this spray to spray on my brushes to get better color pay off when I'm doing my eyeshadow. It works pretty well for setting your makeup but the Urban Decay one is waay better and just a few dollars more. The smell of the spray is really good and not a very strong scent.
Mahssa R.
Mahssa R.
San Ramon, CA
Aug. 31, 2016, 11:54 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love using this before and after makeup application because it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and dewy. This helps my makeup last all day. I like how it is a spray and how a little goes a long way. This makes it worth the price so I recommend this to everyone and will buy again!
Nelli P.
Nelli P.
Lodi, CA
This is so far the best setting spray I have used. I like to put some before applying my foundation and after my makeup is all done. what I like about this is that it is very hydrating to the skin and let say your foundation looks cakey this will help to make it look like it is not.
Victoria E.
Victoria E.
Imperial, CA
July 10, 2016, 10:09 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This finishing spray definitely lives up to the hype. It's great for creating foiled eyeshadow looks and adding a dewy look when finishing your look. I have oily skin and this spray looks dewy without looking oily. I definitely recommend this spray to anyone considering purchasing!
Alise B.
Alise B.
Edmonds, WA
Sept. 5, 2016, 1:06 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is the best setting spay I have ever used. It keeps all my makeup in place for the whole day. I like spraying it on a brush to apply my eye shadow also because i makes the pigment phenomenal. It is not noticeable once it dries and does not change the appearance of your makeup.
Andreaa T.
Andreaa T.
Lynwood, CA
You guys have no idea how much I love this, I ran out in like less than 3 months. I spray it on everything. It melts down your makeup whenever you're looking Cakey, it makes pigments and eyeshadows come off 10x brighter. I use it for my highlighter as well, I totally recommend it !
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.