Add a Photo

Photos (554)
Kailee P.
Kailee P.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I love love love my fix+!! I wouldn't call it much of a setting spray because it doesn't really set your makeup. But it does hydrate and bring you a dewier finish, and I use it while applying my makeup for easier blending. Plus, the smell is amazing! I recommend for those with any skin type, but especially combination or dry.
Caitlyn T.
Caitlyn T.
Victor, NY

I use MAX Fix+ Skin Setting Spray a few different ways. 1) to spray all over my face before I apply any makeup 2) to spray onto my face brush for a bit of a dewy finish or onto my eyeshadow brush to give eyeshadow a more intense look and 3) to spray all over my face at the end of makeup application to set everything in place.
Gloria N.
Gloria N.
Oxnard , CA

You might think this is just regular water but no this melts all the products into my skin and I don't get cake face at all when I get too heavy handed this always saves the day it makes my highlight pop way more but the only con is that it's sooo little in the bottle I wish there was like a super size so it could last longer
Maysee R.
Maysee R.

This product saves my make up life!!! The only downside is it's price but compared to the quality. And quantity it's definitely worth it it's good for dry and oily skin and it helps had my pores. I am definitely buying this again! The best thing about this product is how well it enhances my shimmery shadows absolutely love!!
Fullerton, CA

Fix+ is amazing! I spray it on my face in between layers of powder so I can get full coverage but without looking cakey! I also use it to spray my shadow brushes so that eye shadow goes on more pigmented and I even spray my beauty blender with it instead of using water! I could not do my make up without this wonderful spray!
Maryssa T.
Maryssa T.
Wildomar, CA

I have the limited time cucumber scent and wish they would bring it back. This is my all time favorite product I use it for everything. I prep my skin, set my face makeup, spray it on all my brushes before use, moisten dry products, blend foundation, make my eyebrow powder creamy, everything with this. Best purchase by far.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.

My all time favorite make up setting spray!! This product is bomb & this product smells so good. I have repurchase this product over & over again. It is that damn good. Can't live without this product. I just not only use it when wearing makeup but if my face needs a little hydration, I would sprits some on my face anyways.
Karyn T.
Karyn T.
San Diego , Ca

This has to be my favorite setting spray, I always feel as if my makeup isn't complete until I spritz it on! During the summer time I keep this in the refrigerator to keep it nice and cool, I've also used it to enhance the color of my powder eye shadows.

The price point is pretty average comparing it to other set in sprays.
Diana C.
Diana C.
Weston, FL

This spray is my life! Smells so fresh and clean, does an amazing job of making my face stay on. I spray this on for a quick refresh, I spray it as setting spray, and I even spray it on my brushes to intensify the pigment of my highlight or shadows. LOVE IT. So worth the price! Just wish MAC would stop testing on animals...
Camille S.
Camille S.

This product is great! It is seen in many make up tutorials because it really finishes your make up look while keeping it in place. I can't really explain the difference it makes, but this really ups the pigmentation on all your make up to make you look fabulous. It also does the job for pictures as well. All around 10/10.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.