BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Jenny E.
Jenny E.
Jamaica, NY
Review for: Skin Spray
i spray mac fix+ spray right before i do my makeup and it hydrates my skin so nicely and it helps my foundation apply so much better and i spray right after im done applying my makeup and it helps my makeup look more natural and it stays on all day i always purchase this product.
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
Review for: Skin Spray
I use this at photo shoots and it absolutely holds up! One shoot lasted 7 hours in the 100 degree heat and this spray held up my makeup through the entire day. Me and the makeup artist were in awe and now it's a staple in my makeup bag. Well worth the price and lasts a long time.
Gillian C.
Gillian C.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love, love, love this. Remember, it is not a spray that will make your makeup last longer! I use it almost exclusively to get rid of the powdery appearance I get after setting or using a powder foundation, it makes any makeup look like skin! Also, it smells absolutely fabulous :)
Liliani C.
Liliani C.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Skin Spray
One of my favorite setting sprays all u really need is 2 sprays and your good it covers your face well its an amazing product and the spray is easy to use and it keeps my makeup in place all day until i take it off i would totally recommend this because its better and easy to use
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Skin Spray
This can honestly give you the best makeup day EVER! I have super dry skin so I like to spray the Fix+ as a prep and when my powder is all on and I'm set, I will set my makeup by giving my face a spray bath.. literally! This can bring your makeup from 0 to 100 REAL QUICK!
I LOVE!
Aanu P.
Aanu P.
Richmond , TX
Mac Fix+ is something I use every single day. It gives my face such a glow. I use it before and after makeup and sometimes throughout the day just to refresh it or if I'm looking too chalk it. I like to spray my eyeshadow and highlighter brushes with it so the colors really pop.
Toya D.
Toya D.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is the only setting spray I reach for. I'm in love with this spray. Makes my makeup set perfectly. My makeup isn't complete without this setting spray. I've tried other setting sprays but I always come back to this one. I am on my 5th bottle of this setting spray. LOVE IT!
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
Mentor, OH
This is amazing!!!! I use this to prep my face, set my face, refresh my face, and use a spritz to intensify your shadow! Mac does sell a travel size as well as a full size if you just want to try it out. It smells amazing and is a must have staple in anyone's makeup collection!
Sydney R.
Sydney R.
Newport News, VA
Review for: Skin Spray
Not a huge fan on this setting spray. I couldn't tell a difference from when I wore it to when I don't. Which was shocking because MAC is normally on top of the game when it comes to all products but they are just pricey. However I wouldn't waist my money on this product again.
Theresa H.
Theresa H.
Review for: Skin Spray
For my skin i find it very oily but when i use this it helps give a very non oily look. It was very affordable in my case and i bought it in miami where i was taking a road trip and ran out of my makeup setting spray. This helped me on the road and it leaves a cooling sensation
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.