BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Phoebe B.
Syracuse, NY
This is such a unique formula, it almost has a tackiness to it which I really like. It makes all your powders melt into each other and last all day. I picked this up from the MAC counter in Nordstrom. I have repurchased this several times and will continue to do so.
Cat M.
Winston Salem, NC
This is my holy grail product for flawless makeup. I use this before and after doing my makeup to ensure it stays on all day. I would definitely recommend and will definitely repurchase this. It also dries quickly so you don't have to be sitting around waiting long.
Patty R.
Santa Ana, CA
I use this to hydrate my skin before applying any makeup. I then apply my makeup and at the end I spray this on as a setting spray. I absolutely love it. makes your skin look flawless once it dries. I would absolutely recommend this. Especially if you have dry skin.
Adriana V.
Mac prep spray I absolutely love because it last long for about 4 to 5 hours to me and what i mostly like is that I use it with my eyeshadow and it becomes extremely pigmented. It doesnt have any SPF but i would recommend this to anyone who always primes their face.
Emily F.
Bremerton, WA
I LOVE this stuff! I use it for everything. To make my eyeshadow look shinier, I use it to melt my makeup on my face, I use for a nightly moisturizer after I take my makeup off, I use for detangler for my daughter. EVERYTHING! Oh yeah, the smell is fabulous as well.
Lauren T.
Hopkinsville , KY
This stuff is amazing!!! I have super oily skin and it doesn't make the problem worse--and defiantly sets my makeup in place. I think would be great to use in winter when my skin gets a little drier. In summer I enjoy using it for my eye makeup. Scent is great also.
Brenda R.
Love this! I usually use it to dampen my beauty blender a bit or if I think I overdid it with my powder... I spritz this on and it takes that powdery look away. Makes my makeup look a little more natural! Def. recommend, but this does not help my makeup last longer.
Brook E.
Pocomoke City, MD
This is the product I cannot live without. I personally like urban decay setting spray to set my make up. But this product is amazing to foil eyeshadows with. It smells so nice and works amazing. It's a little too moisturizing to set my make up with since I'm oily!
Marisa C.
San Antonio, TX
An absolute must have in my makeup kit . I use it for everything you can possibly think of from dampening my beauty blender to help intensify and eyeshadow or highlight I absolutely recommend this to anyone and everyone. Trust you will find a way that works for you
Kenadi D.
Coxs Creek, KY
I love this stuff! It is great! After applying all of my makeup I spray this all over my face and it helps my makeup set into my skin without looking cakey. It leaves with a dewy finish as well! It is also a pretty big bottle for the price so it lasts a good while!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.