Add a Photo

Photos (523)
Tricianna s.
Tricianna s.
Hollywood, FL

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! its a make-up must have . this product is multipurpose with many different use, I use this product as a primer before I apply my makeup.I also use this product to make my eyeshadow pop if I feel like the color is a little dull and of course I use it a s my finishing spray to complete my make up look.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Vacaville, CA

I've used many makeup setting sprays and this is always my go to! Not only can you prep your skin, set your makeup... But you can also use it to dampen brushes, beauty blenders, etc. I've re purchased many times and will continue to do so. I have combo to oil skin during hot weather and combo to dry during cool weather.
Cecilia F.
Cecilia F.
West Palm Beach, FL

Excelente para hidratar el maquillaje. Puedes usarlo para humedecer tu Beauty blender. Y tus brochas también. Me lo recomendó un maquillador profesional. Esto hará que el maquillaje se adhiera más a la brocha o Beauty blender y así se pegue mejor en el rostro sin dejar patuques o capas gruesas. Corre mejor el utensilio.
Maria C.
Maria C.

I absolutely love this stuff! I have normal-dry skin and this is a must for me. I like to spray it after my makeup is completely done. This makes my makeup look nicely blended and it also takes the powdery look away. I also like to spray my brush when I use a shimmery eyeshadow to make it look more intense and metallic.
Gelsey M.
Gelsey M.
Anchorage, AK

This is such a UNIVERSAL spray! I use this before and after to set my face. I also spray some on my brush to help blend out the foundation! If I need my eyeshadow or highlight to really pop, then I'll spray some fix plus on a brush. I'll pick up some product & the product will be so intense! You will love this product!
Carrie B.
Carrie B.

I've been using fix+ for about a month now and have come to rely on it big time! It definitely helps my make up last longer, but also helps my powders mesh with my foundation for a seriously flawless finish. I was on the fence about buying it for a long time, but I can say with certainty that it is so worth picking up.
Dana E.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ

I love this stuff. Most people think it's just a $22 bottle of water but It's so much more than that!! I use this to prep my face for makeup, if I begin to look too powdery or cakey, on my brush to intensify my eyeshadows or highlighter, after my makeup to set my face... there's so many different uses for this product!
Devinne L.
Devinne L.

LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH! I always have issues with my face looking dry and cakey, but a few sprays of Fix+ and my face looks AMAZING even hours later. I would say this product could be used with any skin type! And unlike most setting sprays, it smells awesome! And there are soooo many uses out of it for a fair price!
KaLeena M.
KaLeena M.
Warner Robins, GA

Oh my, who can live without Mac fix and skin setting spray. This is the best setting spray ever, but very expensive. I dupe for this setting spray is e.l.f. setting spraying, but in order to achieve the same results you have to spray it on your face at least twice (spray it on your face let it dry then spray it again).
Jaycie A.
Jaycie A.
Moscow, ID

I love using this to keep my eye shadow in place. It also works great if you want to give your skin a dewy look. Makes the skin feel very hydrated. I do not however want a dewy look, because my skin is very oily, but winter it is very hydrating to use. Sometimes it is nice to just spray it on and go without foundation.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.