BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Yasmin 🎀.
Bayonne
This is a good product and I loved how my foundation looked. I felt that you don't need this to have a beat face. It's a luxry item for me to have but not a necessity. It helped my makeup stay on all day but so did the elf setting spray which is only $3.
Megan K.
Pepperell
Love mac prep and prime for all uses. It makes my makeup stay on all day and is matte as well
Which I love. I would recommend for dry and combination skin to wear and would definitely buy it again. Would recommend to a friend.
Zully P.
Bronx
I absolutely love this primer/setting face. Love the smell and it’s not too bad for my dry skin. I only use it as a setting spray & not a primer. My dry face needs more help with that. & the smell is absolutely amazing.
Brandy B.
Elsmere, KY
Fantastic setting spray! I absolutely love the scent of this. I use it to moisten my beauty blenders and to add a bit of hydration to my face once my makeup is complete. My makeup stays out after a few spritzes of this.
Jasmin R.
Mcminnville, OR
The best setting spray out! I recommend the prep and prime Becuase it really locks in your make up and looks super natural and is long lasting. I’m hoping To go buy some soon Becuase I just finished it.
Chloey K.
Camp Pendleton, CA
I bought a tiny size in an airport and I'm in love. It feels much lighter than my other primers and makeup applies flawlessly over it. I love the scent and it also makes powder makeup look less dry. I would recommend to others.
Melissa H.
Aumsville, OR
I have had this product for a long time & have used it off on. I wouldn’t say it’s the best setting spray that I have used, but it’s not the worst. I think it smells good which is a plus. Made my face almost to shiny.
JĂ©ssica S.
Minden, NV
Do you know MAC Fix +? It serves a lot of things like finishing the makeup, lightly moisturize the face, enhance color and brightness of pigments and shadows, etc.
Its formula has vitamins and minerals that help nourish and moisturize the skin and with infusion of green tea, chamomile and cucumber that soothe and refresh, just like the original Fix +.
I've been using it for a couple of days and the only difference from it really is the nice smell of lavender. Otherwise, the original Fix + and Lavender versions work the same way:
They are very cool products to moisturize the face in a soft way on the hottest days and also give the makeup finish.
If you are like me and use a lot of powder and powder base (or even mineral makeup), Fix + helps avoid the appearance of brick. Just sprinkle a little product after makeup and voila! The look looks more natural.
Victoria P.
Mesquite, TX
I really love this product it’s amazing it really starts your makeup and it gives it a pretty good finish, it leves your face hidratante, it really works for any type of skin I recommend to all of y’all it is really the best, yes I will buy it again
Mikayla C.
Denver
It’s really good it sets your makeup really nice and just feels good on the skin in general. I’d say it’s good for all types of skin and of course it’s long last because it’s a setting spray. Would buy again for sure.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.