Add a Photo

Photos (438)
Chesney P.
Chesney P.
Parkersburg, WV

I have oily skin so I don't use finishing sprays on my face, but I love using this to intensify my eye shadows. I just Spray some directly on my brush and dip into the shadow and it makes the look much more vibrant. I typically only use it for my lid shade, especially if it is a shimmer. I'm also a fan of the smell which is just an added bonus.
Darius C.
Darius C.
Hamilton

Best setting spray ever! I love this product so much! It is very good and hydrating. For me it is good because I have dry skin. It is easy to spray on and doesn't leave any weird residue. I totally recommend this product to anyone who wants a good lasting setting spray with the best finish! I think the price is affordable for how much you get!
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
Fairfield, CA

This is truly a multipurpose product! I don't typically use this as a primer, but I do use it to set my makeup in order to get rid of any powdery finish. Also, this is AMAZING to use when applying eyeshadow. You simply spray a bit on an eyeshadow brush (I like a flat paddle brush), and your eyeshadows have better color payoff and blendability.
Priscilla G.
Priscilla G.
Chula Vista, CA

I really love this product because it is just so versatile for anyone's beauty routine, both personal and professional. I use this on my beautyblender, on brushes to get my eyeshadow super pigmented and foil-y (metallic shadows only). You can also use this to prime your face prior to makeup application as well as to set your makeup afterwards.
Debra J.
Debra J.

This product is okay. The reason I am not giving it 5 stars is because when I use this over my makeup for setting, it seems to make it break up on my skin. I like this as a prep spray and to liven up my eyeshadow and pigment colors. Other than that, it is just okay. I have dry skin, and thought that as a setting spray, it would be much better.
Olga Janeth O.
Olga Janeth O.

This is the number one, go to, must have, holy grails of face primers, and also setting spray, it makes your skin look glowy and blended to the makeup, and holds it for a really long time, I really recommend this product, you can also use it to apply shimmery eye shadows to prevent fall out and give them a metallic finish, I love this stuff 😍
Ayuni P.
Ayuni P.

Cult favorite.

If you ever have any problems of creasing, cracking, cake face or fading of makeup, don't look any further this is the answer to your prayers.

This is such an amazing product. It solves all my makeup blunder from cake face to creasing and everything in between. It makes my makeup look so natural and flawless each time I use it.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Hialeah, FL

I love applying this before I start my makeup, after I finish and before I touch up. This really helps with preventing my makeup from sinking into the lines of my face (especially my laugh lines). I love the smell and the spray distribution is perfect! They have this in a $10 travel size if you want to try it out before you buy the full size!
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.

This product has so many uses for me. I use it as a primer or mist over my makeup if I want a dewy look. I also use it to dampen my beauty blender and my makeup brushes to get more pigment from my eyeshadows. It's also really good to mix with any powder foundation and use as a liquid/cream. It's lasted me ages and I will definitely repurchase
Taylor K.
Taylor K.

Going back to school is crazy! My skin drys out from the climate change and routine in general! So my go to is this because I spray it on before my makeup which is refreshing and preps my skin! Than I also re spray at the end to set in my makeup and make sure my skin stays moist! I can re spray throughout the day when I need a pick me up too!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.