Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (313)
Nyomi J.
Nyomi J.

This is my favorite setting spray I received my very first one on my birthday 2 years ago and I recently just ran out. Beauty on a budget I've been having a really hard time trying to find a setting spray that will last all day. This product helped my makeup stay all day!! Would totally recommend this product
Emily P.
Emily P.
Mahwah, NJ

To be honest, I'm mad at myself for not discovering this product sooner. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't make me break out at all. It keeps my make up on for hours, especially eye shadows. I highly recommend this product to all makeup users. I will definitely continue to use this product in the future.
Kimber L.
Kimber L.
Duxbury, MA

This performs better than Smashbox primer water. It doesn't leave your face feeling like it got hair sprayed, has a refreshing scent and leaves my skin hydrated and dewy. I use it after moisturizer and cc cream to set my face (dry skin--no powder, please) and spritz it again after I put my eyes on... The BEST
Laura A.
Laura A.
Las Vegas, NV

Ever had those beautiful eyeshadow sheen or glittery but weren't as intense on the eye as they look on the pan with a spray of flix + all your problems are solved. It's a defiantly must have for everyone . And it's a amazing setting spray for your foundation as well it helps
Not
Make
Your make up look powdery
Kassidy Y.
Kassidy Y.

I LOVE this product! I use it every single time I do my makeup. I spray it on my beauty blender then apply my foundation with it and I feel like it makes the foundation my radiant and smooth. I also use it when I apply metallic eye shadows or pigments to my eyes, it just gives it that extra pop to the colors.
Clarissa F.
Clarissa F.

I love this spray! Seriously! Whenever I am done with my make up I spray this bad boy on. Even on days when I just put a lil concealer I use this. Confession: Sometimes I put this on with nothing under it. Just spray and mascara. It gives my skin a glow that is to die for. I definitely recommend this product!
Kim P.
Kim P.
Brechin, Scotland

I put off buying this for so long because I felt like it was something I didn't really need. What was I thinking, why did I do that to myself?!

I love this. Love, love, love.

I mainly use it with eyeshadows and it makes the colours look so much more pigmented. Every eyeshadow I use just looks far better now.
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Woodbury, NJ

You NEED this in your makeup bag. Perfect for setting makeup. Also perfect for spraying your eyeshadow brushes prior to applying shadows for a pop of color and extended shadow wear. Also good for spraying your beauty blender or sponge before applying foundation. So many uses for this product and all amazing!
Mallory M.
Mallory M.
Dalton, GA

I originally purchased this just to make my eye shadows more of a cream substance with tons of pigmentation. However once I purchased it I realized it was good for so much more! I use it to dilute my thicker foundations, prime my makeup and set my makeup. Definitely will be repurchasing as soon as I run out!
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Lemoore, CA

I was looking for something that would help set my makeup and help it stay on my face and not my clothes. This product helps do that! Just spritz on when you are finished with your makeup and go. I also like to spray my eye makeup brushes with it before putting in eyeshadow to help make a more dramatic look!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.