Add a Photo

Photos (375)
Ar M.
Ar M.
Austin, TX

I haven't used this in a minute. When it first hit the market I thought it was the holy grail then more affordable dupes surfaced and I had to part ways w this item. Not to mention that the price went up. I'm completely loyal to MAC when it comes to foundations & lipsticks but this spray just didn't do it for me or my oily skin.
Sunny L.
Sunny L.
Iselin, NJ

Yassssss 5 stars this is my holy grail fix plus is something everyone should go out and buy I use it to set my makeup it's fabulous when you spray a little bit on your brush and then get your eyeshadow makes the eyeshadow GORGEOUS!!! You can use this for so much I get my use outta it and it's good to spray on your beauty blender
Karla L.
Karla L.
Weslaco, TX

This product is very versatile! You can use it as a primer water for those really dry days, you can use it as a setting spray, you can use it to moisten your beauty blender, and also to intensify your eyeshadow when applying. I'm completely in love with this product and so glad I bought it so many years ago! Can't stop buying it
Amber C.
Amber C.

Best setting spray EVER! I used to not believe the hype but it is worth every penny. After trying other drugstore brands nothing else compares. It reduces all powdery looking substances on your face and makes your makeup last all day. The sprayer is a wonderful mist without feeling droplets ruin your makeup. Definite purchase!!
Amy B.
Amy B.
Glasgow

This is a holy grail I have to say useful for just about everything; spay a little bit of this on any eye shadow to get high pigment this keeps your face looking and feeling hydrated all day unfortunately it's not a setting stray but does make your make up look matte and not caked I would buy this again and it's very affordable
Yasmine N.
Yasmine N.
San Antonio, TX

This is such a great thing to keep in handy especially if you're on the drier side. Its great to refresh your makeup throughout the day. If you use a lot of powder this makes it just melt into your skin! it feels very nice on your skin. it keeps your makeup in place all day. It very affordable. i would recommend this to anyone.
Natalie W.
Natalie W.

This stuff is amazing for rehydrating dry skin when you already have foundation on. The price is a little crazy especially considering how easy it is to use it up quickly. I've had similar results with the ELF and NYX setting sprays.. Obviously this one is better but it's up to you whether you're willing to spend the money!! (:
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.

I would highly recommend this! It is amazing and resfreshes and sets your skin after you beat your face! This setting spray can also be used to make your eye shadow more pigmented by spraying your brush and dipping your brush into the shadow!! It is amazing! After spraying this on your face, your makeup will stay on for hours!
Jes K.
Jes K.

Amazing skin prep and also for finishing your makeup (not setting... this is not a setting spray) But it does help to melt in a good way your makeup into your face so as to not look so powdery!!

Get a mini size... put it in your fridge or cooler bag and refresh while out and about or on the #beach!!! You will thank me later!!!
Ariel V.
Ariel V.
Huntington Park, CA

What can I say this setting spray work wonders for your makeup , you can put it one before and after you apply your makeup. I started to notice that may makeup would cake up around my nose but when I decide to apply some spray around my nose it made its looks dewy and I fell in love using it I would 100% recommend this product
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.