BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

• Non-acnegenic

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Edita P.
Middleton , MA
I don’t know where I’ve been, but I tried this product only recently. It’s a very nice facial mist that sets makeup and blurs the lines. It makes the face look fresh and hydrated without any visible powder. I wouldn’t say my makeup lasts better or longer with it and it’s not a necessity, but I enjoy using this mist
Kim F.
This is one of my favorite setting sprays. It feels so good on the face giving it some moisture. It does a great job keeping my makeup in place all throughout the day. I have sensitive combination skin and it feels great and works well with my skin.  I would totally buy this again and again. Well done MAC!
Vanity M.
San Jose
This is an excellent finishing spray if you want a glow finish. You’re makeup will stay in place if you apply evenly. The price is a bit steep but comes with a good amount.
Yana M.
San Anselmo
All time favorite. I use it as a setting spray and it magically takes the face from powdery look to natural, also I use it to increase pigments in the eyeshadow. I spray it on a brush and colors pop like a crazy:)
Araceli M.
Omg!!!!! I can count on this when going to a wedding or and event that would last very long! I have very oily skin and it worked amazing on me , helps my foundation set it to a more natural color as well, doesn't make my makeup sweat this is a must have in your makeup collection I highly recommended this product!
Ashley S.
Weatherford , TX
My favorite setting spray by far! Love the bottle, love the mist, love the smell! It helps the powders just melt into your skin. This is also my holy grail for intensifying any metallic eyeshadows.
Wendy G.
Clearwater, FL
At first I was thinking if I should return it because I didn't like the results. I was getting oily at first use.but I realized my skin has to get use to the setting spray for a few days. I ending up loving it! Smells great and makes my make up waterproof?!!!!! I recommend it but it's kinda expensive for 3.4oz.
Yeska A.
bronx , NY
Really great product. I use it EVERYDAY I'm halfway through with the bottle. I love the scent of it and the small amount of hydration that it gives me. Its a GREAT primer.
Veronica S.
I love this setting spray I bought it a few months back and it last a long time I just spray twice and my make up is set for the whole day I love it and it smells great to
Emily F.
South River, NJ
This sure lives up to all the hype!! I love using it to set my makeup because it doesn’t dry out my face like other setting sprays! I find it gives me a nice natural finish! Definitely keeps my makeup in tact for hours on end!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.