BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Ivony E.
Knoxville, TN
I love how this spray pulls my makeup into one uniform look. It gets rid of that cakey and powderey look and makes it seamless. My favorite use for it is intensifying my highlight so I can glow all day long. Plus it smells really nice and feels refreshing on the face.
Karaleah G.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
For the price it can't be beat, it lasts me months and I use it on a daily basis. It brings out pigment in my highlighter and shimmer shadows, and when sprayed on a beauty blender or brush applies foundation on smooth and flawlessly. If you haven't tried it you should!
Amanda B.
Temecula, CA
One of my favorite makeup items ever! It makes your makeup sink into your skin and perfects everything at the end of your makeup routine. It also hydrates your face and makes you feel refreshed. I will always use this makeup item. It's also great on my sensitive skin.
Erica O.
Leesburg , FL
I can't believe that this product didn't make the beauty award finalists. It is the best setting spray in my opinion. It's even good for your skin without makeup. It is extremely light and makes your highlight pop when you spray over it. Definitely worth the splurge.
Sylvia A.
Lowell, Ma
Yes yes and oh my gosh yes!!very good product. Bitt pricey but so worth it. My face looks and feels amazing after this a few sprays and I'm ready to go love how my makeup looks especially when having a full face glammed up love it do recommend it its a top shelf here!
Kim M.
Love this spray!!!❤️❤️❤️ I use this to set my foundation and powder give you a dewy look which I love ! I also use this spray for metallic glittery and pigment eyeshadows brings the color out more and make them look very pretty must have in your makeup collection!!❤️
Ashlin S.
Brandon, MS
I love this finishing spray . It helps out a whole lot , it doesn't really wear off and it goes a long way . When I where glitter eye shadow it keeps it staying on very well . I would highly recommend this for other user who are interested in a nice finishing spray !
Lexi F.
This is so so so so useful to have in anyones makeup collection! Not only do I use this to give my skin a healthier dewy finish but it also makes eyeshadows pop and helps make glitters sine even brighter on the lid. Definitely worth the money and lasts forever for me
Jenny P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I don't use this necessarily as a setting spray to keep makeup put. I spritz it on my face after I'm done applying powders because I think it makes it settle and look for natural instead of stiff and cakey. I also use it to enhance eyeshadow pigments. Super versatile
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI
This is my holy grail setting spray. You get a ton of product for a great price and one bottle lasts me between 2-3 months. I also use this to intensify my eyeshadow and highlight. If you are a makeup lover and don't have this in your collection, you are missing out!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.