Add a Photo

Photos (582)
Diana G.
Diana G.
Ontario, CA
April 29, 2016, 11:18 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is another product I cant be without! I love using this before I apply my makeup and after. It makes my powder foundation look more skin like. I love using it on my eye shadows as well to give it a more intense look. Its a product I have used for years and I never get tired of it.
Josh M.
Josh M.
Los Angeles, CA
March 4, 2016, 11:34 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
As a former MAC employee let me tell you this product is a must have for any makeup enthusiast. It has glycerin which helps makeup stick and stay on long (perfect as a setting spray) but also has moisturizing and skin calming Ingredients which is great to use before makeup application!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Austin , Tx
This spray is useful in many ways . The ways I mostly use it is by spraying my brushes. I spray my highlight and eyebrow brush and it helps make it pop. It's not a setting spray but it works as one . I also like how affordable it is and I've had it for 6 months and I use it every day !
Kaitlyn A.
Kaitlyn A.
AMAZING! this is perfect for quick priming the face before applying makeup but what this is best for is pigments and loose shadows! Spray your bush with a little fix+ and then dip into the shadow and the color payoff will be incredible! This is a staple in any makeup lovers collection.
Megan T.
Megan T.
Peru, IN
I don't know how you could ever go wrong with MAC Fix+! It's the best thing in the world and makes applying shimmery eye shadows a dream. I have oily skin and I notice that sometimes I do get a little shiny when I use a spray on my face. But other than that it's one of my ride or dies!
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Dallas, TX
Love this product so much ! keeps my make up from going anywhere , last a pretty long time , also looks very natural on the face using the right primer and foundation , also it doesn't dry up my face , doesn't have sun protection that I know of but I certainly recommend this to others.
Uwa G.
Uwa G.
Sept. 12, 2016, 9:01 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I really liked this setting spray! It helps the makeup on my combination skin hold well, even when I'm drenched in sweat. The only con I have for this is that the bottle cap does not open. Other than that, I would recommend it to other makeup lovers looking for a setting spray to use!
Alexus M.
Alexus M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Of course Im sure like everyone else, I am absolutely obsessed with this stuff. This spray really refreshes my skin, my makeup and is overall just great! I think this is a perfect solution for people with a little more dry skin. I will definitely be repurchasing this once it runs out.
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this prep and rpime spray. I use it after my cover FX primer and then again after my whole look is completed. 1-2 spritz each time will really do the trick to keep your makeup locked in for hours and it really does add something extra to your look i dont know how to explain it.
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Fall Branch , TN
I don't know how I lived without fix+. It's not a setting spray. It's a finishing spray. It works to settle down and kind of meld all your products together. It's also really good to wet a brush or beauty blender with, especially an eye brush when you want a stronger or foiled effect.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.