BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Victoria E.
Victoria E.
Imperial, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
This finishing spray definitely lives up to the hype. It's great for creating foiled eyeshadow looks and adding a dewy look when finishing your look. I have oily skin and this spray looks dewy without looking oily. I definitely recommend this spray to anyone considering purchasing!
Andreaa T.
Andreaa T.
Lynwood, CA
You guys have no idea how much I love this, I ran out in like less than 3 months. I spray it on everything. It melts down your makeup whenever you're looking Cakey, it makes pigments and eyeshadows come off 10x brighter. I use it for my highlighter as well, I totally recommend it !
Angie S.
Angie S.
Selden, NY
The only setting spray I use. Lasts all day and does sprays out evenly easy to apply and refreshing. I use it on my brushes when I want to get more product on my brush. Makes my face flawless without feeling or making my foundation cake up. Keeps my skin hydrated. Highly recommend
Tristan C.
Tristan C.
Review for: Skin Spray
My second go-to besides urban decay's all night setting spray. This spray keeps your masterpiece in place and with a spritzer bottle it's so easy to apply. The spray is lightweight in formula and I recommend for anyone who enjoys having a setting spray at the end of their routine.
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
MAC Prep and Prime is my all time favorite primer. This primer keeps my makeup stay in place all day. This also helps my highlight look more luminous as well as any eye shadow that I wear. Its very easy to apply. I will be repurchasing it soon. I love it and its also smells good.
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
Review for: Skin Spray
I use this at photo shoots and it absolutely holds up! One shoot lasted 7 hours in the 100 degree heat and this spray held up my makeup through the entire day. Me and the makeup artist were in awe and now it's a staple in my makeup bag. Well worth the price and lasts a long time.
Grace G.
Grace G.
Studio City , CA
Review for: Skin Spray
Fix+ is so amazing you can use this to set your makeup, prime your face or even make eyeshadow pop. It makes your makeup stay in place pretty much all day. Its very easy to apply and the smell is very relaxing to me for some reason. i definitely would purchase this product again.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
This is my all time favorite setting spray, if I had to chose only one product from Mac for the rest of my life this would be it. The product makes my makeup last all day and works well for all skin types, I would recommend this to anyone looking for a high quality setting spray.
Gillian C.
Gillian C.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love, love, love this. Remember, it is not a spray that will make your makeup last longer! I use it almost exclusively to get rid of the powdery appearance I get after setting or using a powder foundation, it makes any makeup look like skin! Also, it smells absolutely fabulous :)
Liliani C.
Liliani C.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Skin Spray
One of my favorite setting sprays all u really need is 2 sprays and your good it covers your face well its an amazing product and the spray is easy to use and it keeps my makeup in place all day until i take it off i would totally recommend this because its better and easy to use
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.