Add a Photo

Photos (373)
Abby B.
Abby B.
Hamilton, OH

I don't like this to set my makeup. I learned from an Urban Decay MUA that this is not a setting spray for your face. It is supposed to be applied to Eyeshadows before you use them to make them more intense. I know a lot of people know this trick but that is what I use this for and it is amazing for that purpose. Nothing like it.
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Middletown, NY

I absolutely love this product for wetting eyeshadows so they're more pigmented, intense, and foiled. I also love how it helps melt powder products into the skin so the skin doesn't look so powdery. Contrary to popular belief, this is NOT a setting spray! This is a finish spray and will not help with the longevity of your makeup.
Tez J.
Tez J.
Prosper, TX

Recently purchased from Mac online after seeing many YouTube beauty gurus rave about this spray. It does a great job at making your makeup look flawless but seems a bit pricey for what it is and how fast you can go through the product. If you have a problem with your makeup looking powdery or dry then this is definitely worth it.
Quimby T.
Quimby T.

I really, really love this product for a variety of reasons. It preps and primes the skin exceptionally well, but it's also hydrating and soothing. I use it to dampen brushes for wet shadow application, I use it to moisturize my skin while at work and I use it to make eyeshadow into liner. It's an exceptionally multiuse product.
Ar M.
Ar M.
Austin, TX

I haven't used this in a minute. When it first hit the market I thought it was the holy grail then more affordable dupes surfaced and I had to part ways w this item. Not to mention that the price went up. I'm completely loyal to MAC when it comes to foundations & lipsticks but this spray just didn't do it for me or my oily skin.
Sunny L.
Sunny L.
Iselin, NJ

Yassssss 5 stars this is my holy grail fix plus is something everyone should go out and buy I use it to set my makeup it's fabulous when you spray a little bit on your brush and then get your eyeshadow makes the eyeshadow GORGEOUS!!! You can use this for so much I get my use outta it and it's good to spray on your beauty blender
Karla L.
Karla L.
Weslaco, TX

This product is very versatile! You can use it as a primer water for those really dry days, you can use it as a setting spray, you can use it to moisten your beauty blender, and also to intensify your eyeshadow when applying. I'm completely in love with this product and so glad I bought it so many years ago! Can't stop buying it
Amber C.
Amber C.

Best setting spray EVER! I used to not believe the hype but it is worth every penny. After trying other drugstore brands nothing else compares. It reduces all powdery looking substances on your face and makes your makeup last all day. The sprayer is a wonderful mist without feeling droplets ruin your makeup. Definite purchase!!
Amy B.
Amy B.
Glasgow

This is a holy grail I have to say useful for just about everything; spay a little bit of this on any eye shadow to get high pigment this keeps your face looking and feeling hydrated all day unfortunately it's not a setting stray but does make your make up look matte and not caked I would buy this again and it's very affordable
Yasmine N.
Yasmine N.
San Antonio, TX

This is such a great thing to keep in handy especially if you're on the drier side. Its great to refresh your makeup throughout the day. If you use a lot of powder this makes it just melt into your skin! it feels very nice on your skin. it keeps your makeup in place all day. It very affordable. i would recommend this to anyone.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.