Add a Photo

Photos (582)
Lili A.
Lili A.
Alameda, CA
Love me some prep and prime. This smells amazing and is NOT A SETTING SPRAY. It is used to prep the skin and help makeup have a smooth application and then used afterwards to diminish any cakeyness that we may have created! I love this and would hope that everyone goes out and buys it!!
Ingrid R.
Ingrid R.
N Highlands, CA
June 14, 2016, 11:42 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Gosh.!! I love This settings spray, it smells great.! I call it the Hairspray for my face.!
I have normal skin tone so it totally works for me. Of course when I went to MAC I had to buy it.! Cons ? I personally don't have any. I have yet to find a drug store one but if you can buy it.!!
Chele'An D.
Chele'An D.
Dunwoody, GA
This is my holy grail setting spray. I use it religiously and I drown my face in it. It is perfect to take away that powdery look after you have finished your makeup and it just makes your makeup look 10 times better. I have no cons about this product and I think everyone should try it.
Cortney H.
Cortney H.
Rncho Cordova, CA
This product is pretty amazing. I use it as both a base and a finisher, and it doesn't let me down. Just a couple of squirts and it's good to go! I purchased the travel size and its lasted me over a month of use. The full size bottle runs $22 and it will last a long time. Well worth it.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Austin, TX
July 31, 2016, 12:42 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Oh how I love this skin setting spray! It was my first ever finishing spray. I have oily skin, so I was worried the spray might make me look shiny on top of my makeup. It didn't! It dried quickly, stayed matte, and helped my makeup stay set for much longer than usual. Love this product!
Jane K.
Jane K.
Corsicana, TX
June 28, 2016, 11:21 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I tried the MAC Fix + Skin Setting Spray in the lavender scent and it was wonderful. It left my skin feeling moist and set my make up. It is more expensive than most setting sprays and I'm my sure the price really is worth it when you can get a decent setting spray for half of the cost.
Naina J.
Naina J.
Spray this on under makeup as a primer or over makeup as a setting spray - it helps makeup apply more smoothly and stay put. $23 for a full size or $12 for a mini! I also like it because when you use it, it gives you a less "powdery" effect- you're makeup has a dew to it which is great.
Diana G.
Diana G.
Ontario, CA
April 29, 2016, 11:18 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is another product I cant be without! I love using this before I apply my makeup and after. It makes my powder foundation look more skin like. I love using it on my eye shadows as well to give it a more intense look. Its a product I have used for years and I never get tired of it.
Josh M.
Josh M.
Los Angeles, CA
March 4, 2016, 11:34 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
As a former MAC employee let me tell you this product is a must have for any makeup enthusiast. It has glycerin which helps makeup stick and stay on long (perfect as a setting spray) but also has moisturizing and skin calming Ingredients which is great to use before makeup application!
Kaitlyn A.
Kaitlyn A.
AMAZING! this is perfect for quick priming the face before applying makeup but what this is best for is pigments and loose shadows! Spray your bush with a little fix+ and then dip into the shadow and the color payoff will be incredible! This is a staple in any makeup lovers collection.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.