BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
Sydney R.
Sydney R.
Newport News, VA
Not a huge fan on this setting spray. I couldn't tell a difference from when I wore it to when I don't. Which was shocking because MAC is normally on top of the game when it comes to all products but they are just pricey. However I wouldn't waist my money on this product again.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Joliet, IL
This was the first Mac product I have ever tried and will never be without it again. I'm ready to repurchase this product soon because of how frequently I use this product. I love how universal it is. It can be used as a primer, a finishing spray, or to apply shiner to eyelids
Melinda M.
Melinda M.
Bowling Green, KY
Absolutely in love with this product. This is the best prime/setting spray I have found. It keeps your makeup looking fresh and it even smells amazing. I keep a small bottle on hand for a quick touch up when going out. Definitely worth buying and having in your beauty regimen.
Emily R.
Emily R.
York, PA
This setting spray is alright. I've tried many and this is one of the tops on my list. It's very light and helps your makeup stay looking fresh all day. I don't like the smell and it makes me break out so I only give it a 3, it would be good for someone without acne prone skin
Mya J.
Mya J.
Florence, KY
Yasss hunayyy! Need I say more hahaha. It's a must have. I've tried plenty of setting sprays and this is definitely in my top 3. I have dry to combo skin and it always leave my skin feeling fresh and moisturizer. If you don't have this in your make up arsenal your missing out!
Deadra P.
Deadra P.
Fairburn, GA
Mac Fix Plus, is no freaking joke. Honestly, I was so mad that I had been missing out on this product! I got a travel size for $10 off their website but you can use it for glitter, setting your face, etc. It is truly amazing. The only bad thing is that Mac tests on animals. ):
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
I love this so much! It's my holy grail and I use it for everything! I use this to prep my face before I put on any makeup. I also use this to foil my eye shadows and make them brighter or shiny. I also use this as setting spray to assure my makeup stays awesome all day long.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Elizabethton, TN
This is one of my holy grail products. I use it to prep my skin for makeup, spray on brushes with eyeshadow or highlight to intensify the powder, or to set my makeup. It contains glycerin which will allow makeup to stick to it like a primer. This is a one of mind makeup tool.
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
N Chesterfld, VA
#holygrail This stuff smells so damn good and it sets my makeup for the God's! I freaking am in love. It gives my face a flawless finish. Its like the perfect meeting between dwey & matte. I have sensitive skin and have no issue with irritation once it has penetrated my skin!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Palm Coast, FL
Absolutely love this product. If you spray it on your eyeshadow brush and then go into the shadow, it makes the shadow so much more pigmented and dramatic. Plus to smells amazing and is great to intensify your whole look if you spray it over your entire face when you're done.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.