BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Natalie M.
Shakopee, MN
I love MAC Prep and Prime Fix. This is a fantastic product that really sets your makeup. It smells good and it makes my makeup last the whole day. I love MAC products in general and feel they give me great results. This is a product I will continue buying in the future.
Ivy D.
Scottsdale , AZ
This is great for the summer, I received a sample at Nordstrom and use it for days and nights when I need heavy duty staying power. It's not expensive, it's a great product and would probably buy it if MAC were better on my pores. The small bottle has lasted me forever.
Madelaine M.
Medley, FL
This product is an absolute staple in my beauty routine! Easily applies with just a spritz and the easy to lock top makes it ideal for travel. I will continue to purchase this amazing product over and over! I love this stuff! I always use it and it smells really good!!
Donya Q.
Bronx, NY
I highly recommend this product as it has many uses. I use it as a primer, as a finishing spray, and to intensify my eyeshadows. I have dry skin, and so my face looks cakey but after I apply this product, my face looks like actual skin. I will be repurchasing for sure.
Nicoles C.
Naples, FL
I love using my fix + on eveything on eyeshowers you name it. my skin tone varies from normal to dry skin but it works well . i love the sleekness of the packaging yes i would be buying more and told my family about it . i have a travel size would be buying the big one
Umiri K.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
I love this spray! It's not the typical setting spray.. but it's a must! When I put on makeup, it gets cakey sometimes because I like to have my foundation full coverage. When I spray the fix plus when I feel like my face is too Cakey, it makes it look more natural :)
Karaleah G.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
For the price it can't be beat, it lasts me months and I use it on a daily basis. It brings out pigment in my highlighter and shimmer shadows, and when sprayed on a beauty blender or brush applies foundation on smooth and flawlessly. If you haven't tried it you should!
Ariana E.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I love using this setting spray for setting my makeup and showing off the highlight. The only thing I noticed was during this summer, it brought out my oilyness. Even when I used powder to set then the fix plus. Otherwise the rest of the year I had no problem with it.
Ivony E.
Knoxville, TN
I love how this spray pulls my makeup into one uniform look. It gets rid of that cakey and powderey look and makes it seamless. My favorite use for it is intensifying my highlight so I can glow all day long. Plus it smells really nice and feels refreshing on the face.
Amanda B.
Temecula, CA
One of my favorite makeup items ever! It makes your makeup sink into your skin and perfects everything at the end of your makeup routine. It also hydrates your face and makes you feel refreshed. I will always use this makeup item. It's also great on my sensitive skin.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.