BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Nadia Z.
Atlanta, GA
I bought the mini version of this setting spray at Ulta to try it out. The spray is refreshing and does help to set my makeup and get rid of any cakey-ness when I put on too much powder or drying foundations. I don’t feel like it prolongs my makeup wear time but it’s a great refresher.
Manda R.
Mount Vernon , NY
Ironically I am probably one of the small crowd who does not think this spray is something so phenomenal! Easy to apply? of course. Anything really special? not really. I will admit that I like this spray to dampen my brushes when I want to use shimmers or just to enhance my eye colors.
Natalie D.
Dubuque
I love this product for a nice mist and refresher. As for it qualities it advertises for improvement if makeup application, I have not experienced. The products packaging it great and the spray is very smooth and easy. I would possibly purchase again and want to explore different usages
Melanie T.
Hartford, CT
Ama amazing primer AND Setting spray! I'm almost out of mine and need a new one ASAP. Fantastic for having your makeup stay on all day long and when my makeup looks to powdery I spray this and dab my beauty blender and my makeup instantly looks flawless again. 10/10 completely recommend
Aliyah L.
['Whittier', ''], CA
This product works very well i like to use it all the time before i put foundation for me it makes my makeup last longer on hot days and i use it to spray on my eyeshadow brush to give my shadows better pigment
vivian s.
brownsville, TX
I love this! Feels good on the skin and extends your makeup wear time. I just wish MAC was cruelty free. I even feel my makeup looks better after spraying this on.
Aubrey D.
Oklahoma City
I love this setting spray! Although I haven’t tried many, this one is very good! It is long lasting, and dewy, it is a pretty good price, but it runs out quickly. It is for all skin types. I will def buy it again!
Kara P.
Columbus, OH
this is a great makeup spray. i use it for several things but most commonly to wet a makeup sponge or eyeshadow brush for different types of application. i also love to set a full makeup look that is very matte looking to look more natural and "melt" all of the layers of makeup together.
Amanda M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This makes a huge difference in how good my makeup looks and I will never stop buying it. It's refreshing to spritz on as a primer, but it's the best setting spray ever and that's primarily what I use it for. It makes everything blend and melt together for an airbrushed finish.
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
I bought this after hearing so many positive reviews on it and now I consider it an essential item in my daily routine. I use it for spritzing my beautyblender for applying and baking concealer and also to set my makeup. It has a nice refreshing feel when misted directly on the face!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.