Add a Photo

Photos (550)
Jasmine U.
Jasmine U.
Bell Gardens, CA

I am so glad this product exists. It makes shadows so pigmented and I love the way it dries over a full face of makeup. It brings the whole look together and it also comes a very long way. I don't really think it makes makeup stay put for a longer time but I love the product overall and will keep repurchasing for as long as I can.
Abby B.
Abby B.
Hamilton, OH

I don't like this to set my makeup. I learned from an Urban Decay MUA that this is not a setting spray for your face. It is supposed to be applied to Eyeshadows before you use them to make them more intense. I know a lot of people know this trick but that is what I use this for and it is amazing for that purpose. Nothing like it.
Helen K.
Helen K.
Portland, OR

I'm on my second bottle, just picked up my third. I have a travel size as well. I use this every single time I do my makeup and to refresh it in the middle of the day. The spray is fine and misty, and it does wonders to finish your makeup. It really helps to take away any cakeiness. Will definitely repurchase and would recommend!
Tez J.
Tez J.
Prosper, TX

Recently purchased from Mac online after seeing many YouTube beauty gurus rave about this spray. It does a great job at making your makeup look flawless but seems a bit pricey for what it is and how fast you can go through the product. If you have a problem with your makeup looking powdery or dry then this is definitely worth it.
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Middletown, NY

I absolutely love this product for wetting eyeshadows so they're more pigmented, intense, and foiled. I also love how it helps melt powder products into the skin so the skin doesn't look so powdery. Contrary to popular belief, this is NOT a setting spray! This is a finish spray and will not help with the longevity of your makeup.
Juana R.
Juana R.
Orange Cove, CA

I really love this product. I have used it not only to prep my face but I have used it as a setting spray and I also use it to spray my eyeshadow brushes to easily pick up loose eye shadows. It also gives my eyeshadow a more of a color to them. I recommend this producto y to anyone it really does help keep your makeup on all day.
Ar M.
Ar M.
Austin, Tx

I haven't used this in a minute. When it first hit the market I thought it was the holy grail then more affordable dupes surfaced and I had to part ways w this item. Not to mention that the price went up. I'm completely loyal to MAC when it comes to foundations & lipsticks but this spray just didn't do it for me or my oily skin.
Brandi D.
Brandi D.
39305

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ is a must have in my beauty kit. I use it to refresh my skin before foundation applications, I also use it to enhance the color pigmentation of my eye shadows, and after applying any loose or pressed powders to keep my makeup from looking chalky. This is one product that can be used for a variety of things.
Quimby T.
Quimby T.

I really, really love this product for a variety of reasons. It preps and primes the skin exceptionally well, but it's also hydrating and soothing. I use it to dampen brushes for wet shadow application, I use it to moisturize my skin while at work and I use it to make eyeshadow into liner. It's an exceptionally multiuse product.
KerriAnne G.
KerriAnne G.
Edmond, OK

This is my favorite step in my makeup routine. I love how after spritzing this over my face it makes all my makeup kind of blend together and look natural. It smell great, and feels amazing and hydrating. Unlike other facial mists I've tried it doesn't leave me feeling greasy or sticky and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.