Add a Photo

By MAC COSMETICS
#1 in Face Primer

Photos (311)
It's alright, but doesn't set my makeup the way I hoped for. My powders didn't quite lend themselves to this product, and my concealer started to separate. I was told by my Mac guy that this would make my matte powder more dewy - instead, it just looked cakier. It did help keeps things in place over time, though.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.

This setting spray is just okay. It doesn't make my makeup last longer, and it can leave me feeling slightly sticky. I have also used it to blend stick foundations but I find it sticks to the foundation, making it look patchy on my skin. I don't think I will repurchase this because I can't find a good use for it.
Noel D.
Noel D.
Keewatin, MN

I love Mac Fix+. This is a great finishing spray plus it can be used to help your eyeshadow stick better. You can spray it on your brush before you pick up the eyeshadow or you can put the eyeshadow on your brush and then spray it with the fix+ to help it stay better. This stuff is multi-functional and I love it!
Hermione W.
Hermione W.
Brooklyn, NY

Holy grail I cannot live without this. Worth every penny. I use it before, during and after makeup. I also use it on my eyeshadow and sometime on my highlighters. I can't live without it. The only problem is that it is expensive and you go through it so fast but still a holy grail because it gives my makeup life.
Summer H.
Summer H.
Wilton, CA

I feel like this is a product that every person needs in their life! It's a nice refreshing spray. I love using it to set my makeup in place so I don't look so powdery, using it to wet eyeshadows to make them stick better/be more pigmented, and also prep my skin for foundation. Awesome product, the hype is real.
Kiyah D.
Kiyah D.
College Park, MD

There's just nothing like it. When it comes to GOOD makeup; you focus less on price and more on results. I've been to lounges on hot summer nights and sweat was pouring down my face!!!!!- but once I go outside and cool off my friends always tell me they're amazed that my face is STILL in tact. WORTH EVERY PENNY!
Lilia M.
Lilia M.

I love Mac Fix+! It feels great when you first apply it. I also love the scent! It's super easy to use. You just spray it all over your face when your makeup is complete. You can also use it to intensify shadow colors by spraying your brush once you pick up the shadow of your choice. Will continue to repurchase.
Benita G.
Benita G.

My all time favorite makeup spray! I love this mist before and after i apply my makeup. I feel that when i spray before it helps the makeup stick to my skin better. I also use it if i feel my skin is dry, i spray with foundation and it feels moisturizing. And of course i love setting my makeup with this as well.
Hadeel A.
Hadeel A.

I got this about two weeks ago and I honestly haven't put it down since. It's amazing. My face feels so moisturized and soft. It helped hide my pores, I only spray this as a primer and never over my makeup as I try to avoid a very dewy look. Having it on under everything though gives my skin the perfect medium
Kanie c.
Kanie c.
toa alta

Este producto es asombroso. Te hidrata la.piel si lo usas antes del.maquillaje. si lo utilizas despues de realizarte el maquillaje te da un aspecto luminoso y hace que todo que en su sitio al igual que te perfurara mas tiempo. Lo mejor es precio es economico contra otras marca y es una de la mejores calidades.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.