Add a Photo

Photos (475)
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Ferrum, VA

I live this product to help makeup (specifically powders) melt into the skin! It takes away the powdery look and adds a nice natural glow. I don't know that it extends the life of the makeup but it is so refreshing and beautiful that I don't care! It's also great to use with eyeshadow to make them pop and intensity their pigmentation.
Humeyra T.
Humeyra T.
Australia

WHERE CAN I START!? I LOVE THIS FIX + This isn't to set your makeup but its amazing at settling all the powders down on your face! It makes my face have a sheen thats there the whole day! Its literally a must have in my collection! 5/5!! I recommend this to anyone who sets there face or wants to intensify their eyeshadow or pigments.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Mazomanie, WI

This spray is so multi-purpose in my makeup kit. I use this as wetting agent for shimmer shadows or highlighters to make them more foiled on my lid, inner corner, brow bone or cheek bone highlight. I also use this as a setting spray to "melt' all my powders together and set it to last. This is my second bottle and plan to repurchase.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.

It's very refreshing and gives my skin a dewy look. I heard that it wasn't a setting spray though, but is meant to refresh your face. I'm not sure so I spray this before and after I apply my makeup and the. Use a dewy setting spray overtop. Maybe it's over kill but I like it! Not sure if I'm willing to keep spending $20 on it though.
Jasmine U.
Jasmine U.
Bell Gardens, CA

I am so glad this product exists. It makes shadows so pigmented and I love the way it dries over a full face of makeup. It brings the whole look together and it also comes a very long way. I don't really think it makes makeup stay put for a longer time but I love the product overall and will keep repurchasing for as long as I can.
Natalia H.
Natalia H.
Los Angeles, CA

This is an essential in everyone's make up kit. It makes you look less powdery and flawless. It feels amazing when you spray this into your make. I use it for my brushes to get more pigment out of eyeshadows and I also spray it before and after applying foundation... oh let's not forget before applying highlight it makes it pop!!!
Tez J.
Tez J.
Prosper, TX

Recently purchased from Mac online after seeing many YouTube beauty gurus rave about this spray. It does a great job at making your makeup look flawless but seems a bit pricey for what it is and how fast you can go through the product. If you have a problem with your makeup looking powdery or dry then this is definitely worth it.
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Middletown, NY

I absolutely love this product for wetting eyeshadows so they're more pigmented, intense, and foiled. I also love how it helps melt powder products into the skin so the skin doesn't look so powdery. Contrary to popular belief, this is NOT a setting spray! This is a finish spray and will not help with the longevity of your makeup.
Abby B.
Abby B.
Hamilton, OH

I don't like this to set my makeup. I learned from an Urban Decay MUA that this is not a setting spray for your face. It is supposed to be applied to Eyeshadows before you use them to make them more intense. I know a lot of people know this trick but that is what I use this for and it is amazing for that purpose. Nothing like it.
Helen K.
Helen K.
Portland, OR

I'm on my second bottle, just picked up my third. I have a travel size as well. I use this every single time I do my makeup and to refresh it in the middle of the day. The spray is fine and misty, and it does wonders to finish your makeup. It really helps to take away any cakeiness. Will definitely repurchase and would recommend!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.