Add a Photo

Photos (596)
Megan C.
Megan C.
Duluth, MN
March 31, 2016, 8:28 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Oh my goodness where do I begin with fix + it is one of the bet products I have ever used. I didn't believe the hype at first. I finally decided to buy it. I love using it for refreshing your makeup or if you spray it on a make up brush with a foiled shadow it makes it go on so pigmented!
Bonny M.
Bonny M.
Big Stone Gap, Va
This product needs to be on every woman's vanity no joke. If you want your makeup to look the best it's ever looked, then buy fix +. There is no other like it!! I wish the bottle was a little bigger but no matter what size, I will always use this product!!! It makes my face look amazing!!
Bryanna E.
Bryanna E.
Sylmar, CA
July 28, 2016, 1:22 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love love love this product, it's so versatile and can be used for almost anything with makeup. I love it for a dewy look, it works well with making glittery eyeshadow stand out, and I love to us it for cream or dry mascara to make it more creamy and usable. It's just a must have product.
Bianca G.
Bianca G.
July 19, 2016, 10:50 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I am in love with this!!! The first time I applied this was from a friend. I was doing my makeup, and it had looked too cakey. My friend then recommended it to me. Soon after I immediately noticed the cakeyness gone! I now use it for my eyes as well to make my eye shadow way more intense!
Jen C.
Jen C.
I use this for sooo many things. Before applying foundation, after setting with powder. And my favorite way is to spray on my ColourPop super shock shadows when they're starting to feel dry and hard. Totally brings them back to life! Great for the price and lasts forever. Love this stuff.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Ontario , Ca
I don't really like it. I think it's just another cheap product by Mac way over priced. If it was quality I wouldn't mind the price tag. It does not help my foundation last longer and it leaves me oily. For a good one try urban decay. 4 different ones depending on your needs and skin type
Temisan O.
Temisan O.
Overland Park
I think that this primer is really good. It's good for combinations skin. It really helps your makeup go on smoothly. It's easy to apply because you just spray it. The only thing I don't like is that I feel kind of sticky after it's dried on my face. Other than that, it's a agood product.
Rana I.
Rana I.
Canton, MI
Mac prep and prime leaves my face looking healthy. It's mineral infused and is super different than urban decay cause this makes my face look healthy. The make up world is buzzing about this product and I sixty ally can't say one bad thing about it. I spray face with this almost everyday
Emet T.
Emet T.
Philadelphia, PA
Feb. 19, 2016, 11:12 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
For me this is less of a setting spray and more of a hydrating spray. I love using this on no makeup makeup days and at night after i moisturize. Its really refreshing and I have the rose scent which smells awesome. it is a little pricey but the bottle has lasted me 6 months and counting.
Jane K.
Jane K.
Corsicana, TX
June 28, 2016, 11:21 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I tried the MAC Fix + Skin Setting Spray in the lavender scent and it was wonderful. It left my skin feeling moist and set my make up. It is more expensive than most setting sprays and I'm my sure the price really is worth it when you can get a decent setting spray for half of the cost.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.