Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (523)
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

Hey yall this prep+ prime is my go to for spraying on my eyeshadow brushes for better pigment and for my highlighter brush when wanting that blinding glow:) i never really used it for a primer but it does actually work as a setting spray! but I prefer it as a spray for my brushed and definitely does make everything look better.
Bethany b.
Bethany b.
Franklinton, LA

I like the MAC Prep and Prime despite it being a little pricey. One of my favorite aspects is the fine mist it sprays. I don't use it every single day so it does last me a decent amount of time for how much I pay for it. For me I didn't notice any pore coverage or change in my pores. I would purchase again eventually.
KerriAnne G.
KerriAnne G.
Edmond, OK

This is my favorite step in my makeup routine. I love how after spritzing this over my face it makes all my makeup kind of blend together and look natural. It smell great, and feels amazing and hydrating. Unlike other facial mists I've tried it doesn't leave me feeling greasy or sticky and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Jes K.
Jes K.

Amazing skin prep and also for finishing your makeup (not setting... this is not a setting spray) But it does help to melt in a good way your makeup into your face so as to not look so powdery!!

Get a mini size... put it in your fridge or cooler bag and refresh while out and about or on the #beach!!! You will thank me later!!!
Shirin M.
Shirin M.
Honolulu

This is the best finish setting spray ever! It makes your make up lasts more longer, it doesn't make your skin dry at all, and gives you more natural finish look. I usually spray it after I'm done with my powder or foundation. I'm obsessed with most of products from MAC but this one is one of my fav.! Try it! You'll like it :)
Bree F.
Bree F.

One of my go to products always!! I haven't found anything nearly as great as this product! A little goes along way. Smells amazing. After using a toner, I use this product and my skin is ready to be prepped for the day. Sometimes I spray it on my beauty blender while applying my liquid foundation. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.

I would highly recommend this! It is amazing and resfreshes and sets your skin after you beat your face! This setting spray can also be used to make your eye shadow more pigmented by spraying your brush and dipping your brush into the shadow!! It is amazing! After spraying this on your face, your makeup will stay on for hours!
Caitlyn T.
Caitlyn T.
Victor, NY

I use MAX Fix+ Skin Setting Spray a few different ways. 1) to spray all over my face before I apply any makeup 2) to spray onto my face brush for a bit of a dewy finish or onto my eyeshadow brush to give eyeshadow a more intense look and 3) to spray all over my face at the end of makeup application to set everything in place.
Kailee P.
Kailee P.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I love love love my fix+!! I wouldn't call it much of a setting spray because it doesn't really set your makeup. But it does hydrate and bring you a dewier finish, and I use it while applying my makeup for easier blending. Plus, the smell is amazing! I recommend for those with any skin type, but especially combination or dry.
Jaspreet P.
Jaspreet P.

This setting spray is the absolute best!!! I use it before and after my makeup! First to prep my skin since it works well with all types of skin! And then I spray it after my makeup so it keeps my makeup looking flawless all day long! I do recommend this to all! It's a must have! Makes me feel as if my collection is COMPLETE!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.