MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Jynx M.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by TIfani e.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Melinda D.See all 645 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Photos (642)
Buy on Nordstrom
Cortney H.
Cortney H.
Rncho Cordova, CA
This product is pretty amazing. I use it as both a base and a finisher, and it doesn't let me down. Just a couple of squirts and it's good to go! I purchased the travel size and its lasted me over a month of use. The full size bottle runs $22 and it will last a long time. Well worth it.
Jillian H.
Jillian H.
New York
Nothing bad to say about this product at all! The shine and glow when you need to finish setting your makeup this puts the icing on the cake! Bottle is big and lasts a very long time even if you apply a little each time you apply. Awesome product and great coverage and spray application
Lili A.
Lili A.
Alameda, CA
Love me some prep and prime. This smells amazing and is NOT A SETTING SPRAY. It is used to prep the skin and help makeup have a smooth application and then used afterwards to diminish any cakeyness that we may have created! I love this and would hope that everyone goes out and buys it!!
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Dallas, TX
Love this product so much ! keeps my make up from going anywhere , last a pretty long time , also looks very natural on the face using the right primer and foundation , also it doesn't dry up my face , doesn't have sun protection that I know of but I certainly recommend this to others.
Diana G.
Diana G.
Ontario, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
This is another product I cant be without! I love using this before I apply my makeup and after. It makes my powder foundation look more skin like. I love using it on my eye shadows as well to give it a more intense look. Its a product I have used for years and I never get tired of it.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Redmond, WA
Review for: Skin Spray
Don't love this to prolong my makeup, but this is SOO amazing to set the powders on my face, it is the best!! It is also the best to refresh and also the best to foil shadows or brighten your highlighter, nothing can compare to this product when wanting those results! Highly recommend!
Josh M.
Josh M.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
As a former MAC employee let me tell you this product is a must have for any makeup enthusiast. It has glycerin which helps makeup stick and stay on long (perfect as a setting spray) but also has moisturizing and skin calming Ingredients which is great to use before makeup application!
Megan T.
Megan T.
Peru, IN
I don't know how you could ever go wrong with MAC Fix+! It's the best thing in the world and makes applying shimmery eye shadows a dream. I have oily skin and I notice that sometimes I do get a little shiny when I use a spray on my face. But other than that it's one of my ride or dies!
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
One of my favorite setting sprays! The spray nozzle is really the only slight annoyance I find with this product, when the bottle is near empty it will start spurting out the liquid instead of the fine mist it usually gives off. But I still love the product and will always repurchase πŸ’–
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Austin , TX
This spray is useful in many ways . The ways I mostly use it is by spraying my brushes. I spray my highlight and eyebrow brush and it helps make it pop. It's not a setting spray but it works as one . I also like how affordable it is and I've had it for 6 months and I use it every day !
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.