Add a Photo

Photos (389)
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Fullerton, CA

First off, I love the packaging of this product. Holds a lot of product and mists nicely. I personally don't really care for the scent though and this is a problem because when you use it you can smell it on your face all day long. It does a fantastic job of preserving your make up though so it's kind of worth just getting over the scent.
Kya
Kya

This is my holy grail product. When I tell you I LOVE this product, I mean it. It's worth the money and it makes your makeup look even more gorgeous, the scent is also pleasant. It's great to refresh your makeup with after a few hours if you feel you need to. I'm a constant user of this product, and you should be too. You won't regret it.
Chyna S.
Chyna S.

This is a god send. I have oily skin so I pack on powder. This can lead to major cake face. A few spritz of fix plus and the powder just melts into my face. It helps keep a healthy glow to the skin. I just repurchased a new bottle. It won't set your makeup so spray this before and during makeup application. You won't regret the price tag!
Katia M.
Katia M.
Huntsville, AL

I first got this product as a sample when I placed an online order, after 3 days of trying the sample i feel in love. Super easy to apply and a little goes such a long way. It keep my combination skin under control as well, I was not oily in my T-zone as soon as I was with out it. Long story short brought the product and still loving it!
Kenzie T.
Kenzie T.
Theodore, AL

This stuff is awesome. It smells fresh and dries quite quickly. I spray my face before makeup to use as primer. Then I spray at the end of my makeup to banish any makeup cake and set my makeup. Another thing I like to do with this is pick up my eyeshadow on a brush, then spray with mac fix+ and it makes shadows 1000 times more pigmented.
Itigria M.
Itigria M.

So i have been loving this product since i got it ! Let's just get to it ! Every one hates the whole powdery look ! Well get this stuff spray on and it's like you've just used cream products no powder ! I love the scent , not too strong ! I'm going to have to stock up because this stuff will go fast lol ! but you don't need to spray alot
Kessa M.
Kessa M.
Albany, OR

Fix + is a must have for anyone who uses makeup. It helps to take away the cake of certain powders especially when they stick to dry patches. It's perfect for any skin texture, just a few spritz when you're fine with makeup and you're good to go. It's also incredible for wetting shadows to help with pigmentation. Well worth the price tag
Genesis V.
Genesis V.
Chino, CA

I love this stuff!! To clarify this is not a setting spray this is to hydrate your skin but a lot of people including myself like to use it as so. I also love this, to spray on my brush before applying a pigment or a bright eyeshadow to help give more pigmentation to the color. I always buy this product over and over. Highly recommend it!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.

BEST STUFF EVER! I cannot live without this! After applying my makeup, this is ALWAYS my last step. It somehow makes my makeup meld all together and look flawless. It hydrates and leaves the skin dewy and without that powdery, cakey look that makeup can give. It also sets my makeup and allows it to last for hours. It's magic in a bottle!
Wenni G.
Wenni G.

I love this primer. It leaves your face very smooth and not greasy at all. I've recommend this to all my friends. I also use a little bit of sun screen under because my face is too sensitive and the sun burns my face but i will definitely buy this product again if i have too. With just a small amount on your face it'll be fully covered.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.