BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
leslie c.
leslie c.
layton Utah
LOVE this must have in your makeup collection not only does it refreshes and gives you that nice matte look on your skin but makes your makeup stay on all day love spraying it on my beauty blender helps me blend everything much better i totally recommend this amazing spray!!
Gigi P.
Gigi P.
Gahanna, OH
I have tried SO many setting sprays and this is by far still my favorite, it's a great base before foundation, it's great to spray on your beauty blender to blend out your makeup and amazing to set your makeup after you're done. And it's only about 21$! And it lasts so long!
Lety M.
Lety M.
Chino Hills, CA
I have found my favorite setting spray! It sets my makeup and dries quickly. It doesn't leave any scent. I like it better then the NYX, Wet N Wild, and ELF setting sprays. It sets my under-eyes, powders foundations and eyeshadows perfectly. I will repurchase this item again.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
East Setauket, NY
This is one of my holy grail products!! I use this so often that I keep extra bottles in my makeup drawers in case I run out! This keeps my makeup in place all day and that says a lot since I have rather oily skin. It also works well to amp up the pigmentation of eye shadow.
Kim N.
Kim N.
Long Beach, CA
I purchase this so many times but lately now I'm not so happy about it. I would spray it on my face after when I'm done with my make up but the end of the night my face is super oily! so now I only use it to spray my brush to brighten up my highlights and glitter eyeshadows.
Paetyn S.
Paetyn S.
California
Absolutely LOVE THIS! The dewy finish is perfect for a day at the beach ! Lasts all day. 10/10
I have the travel size (1.0 fl oz) It was $10.00 from the mac store

I do have to say, if you like to set your makeup with A LOT of setting spray, you will need the bigger version !
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
This is my favorite spray ever I use it before I put on my make up and after I put on my make up to set everything or you could use it to apply shadow to make it look like a foil this product is so versatile and it really makes your skin feel so hydrated I use this every day
Hillary S.
Hillary S.
HOLY GRAIL! I love how versatile this product is. I use it before makeup application and after. I also use it on my brushes to make shimmer eyeshadows appear more metallic or bolder. My clients also love how hydrated it makes their skin feel and tell me it smells sooo good.
Colleen O.
Colleen O.
Lebanon, NJ
LOVE mac fix plus for taking away the powdery look of makeup. I don't think it makes my makeup last any longer however I do follow up with a normal setting spray to help with that. I have tried several other "refreshing sprays" but I find myself repurchasing MAC's the most.
Hilme A.
Hilme A.
Doral , FL
This is definitely my go to! It's a bit pricey but soooo worth it! It sets my face and moisturizes but I also wear it after o finish my make up so my face doesn't look cakey. But one thing that is so special about this is that it make your highlighter just pop soooooo good!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.