BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this for eyeshadows to make them pop! I just spray on my brush then dip in my pan or loose pigments. It's a great "setting spray" too. I use it when I want to be dewy and not matte.

It has a great mist, it dispenses alot of product. Sometimes after I apply this I go over it with a BB or brush. The lid turns so It has a lock position, so if your traveling there will be no accidental squirts!
I love this and will always have one in my makeup collection and never want to run out! It has a strong fragrance to it so beware if you're sensitive to that, but it mostly disappears once it dries.. definitely an A+ product!
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
#cultclassic #holygrail MAC fix+ is a must have in any beauty collection. It is the most perfect setting spray! I love spraying it on before and after applying my makeup. The mister it is has is one of the best. It doesnt spray out hard, it is just a light, fine mist. It is also great to spray on your makeup brush when applying shimmery eyeshadows. It gives them a more foiled look. I find that it is inexpensive for how good this product is. MAC Cosmetics is now sold at Ulta which i find is amazing!! #macfix+ #settingspray #maccosmetics #ultabeauty
Hannah C.
St Petersburg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ is one of my must haves in my personal and professional kit. It smells amazing and offers a refreshing spritz of moisture to your face before or after your makeup. It's also wonderful to use after you powder your foundation to help get rid of that powdery look or use it to dampen your beauty blender to help blend your makeup. It's possibilities are endless! But let's make one thing clear: THIS IS NOT A SETTING SPRAY. It doesn't aid in the extension of your makeup. If you're looking for something like that, try Kat Von D Lock-it Makeup Setting Mist or the Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray.
Becca C.
Spencerport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE LOVE LOVE. This is absolutely worth all of the hype. So I ordered this from Mac's website and this was my first ever purchase from Mac cosmetics along with one of the large empty eyeshadow palettes. I signed up for their email subscription and got a great deal on both of these. The reason I've never bought from Mac cosmetics before is because I do not live near any of the stores and sadly my Sephora, Ulta, and Macy's does not carry Mac cosmetics (at least not in stores). But anyway I got this and I fell in love. Setting my makeup or priming my makeup using this made it stay on all day and avoid creasing or becoming oily, which happens to me because I'm a teenager. Also spraying this on your brush gives any powdered makeup much more pigmented. This has easily become one of my all time favorites within two weeks. I will definitely recommend and repurchase.
Sabrina W.
Always use this to make my makeup look less cakey if I went overboard. Also great to make shimmer eyeshadows better. Just wet your brush with it then dip it in the eye shadow and it makes them so beautiful!
jordan g.
Mahopac, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will never not use this in my daily routine of makeup application! It is such a need when it comes to setting, priming, making shadows pigmented or even making a dewy highlight.

I love this for setting my face. It keeps my skin glowing all day long. I love how it makes my shadows look when i really want my eyes to pop. I spray my brush first and then apply my eyeshadow and it makes such a difference!

the only thing i can say is that some of the sprayers on the bottles might not be the best. the first one i owned was amazing, then i bought the second and it kid of left bigger wet spots on my face. Then the one i have now it just as good as the first. So sometimes thats a hit or miss!

other than that, this stuff is AMAZING! I love it so much!
Kaylee L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know this isn't an actual setting spray, it's actually a refreshing spray but it helps melt makeup together!

Great setting spray & additive to makeup. I use this to refresh my Anastasia dipbrow pomade when it dries out and fix+ brings it right back to life. Great for setting your brush to tap on some glitter or metallic pigment! Also great to mist your highlighter brush then dip into your highlight powder, gives a super bright highlight! And of course a great setting spray that keeps makeup in place!
Cassie A.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently bought this, (I know don't kill me I don't know what I was waiting for) THIS is the best facial spray ever. Good for all skin types. Natural finish. My makeup has been looking better than ever. Before I start my makeup, I still use the Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs & Rosewater because I can not let go of it I love it as well, then I do my makeup as usual. I never wear as much powder because I have dry skin but I decided to use it to set my face as I read that the mac fix plus melts your makeup together. AND it really does! I looked so powdery before spraying anything on my face, then when I finally finished my makeup I sprayed the mac fix plus all over my makeup and, it was no lie, it really does make your makeup melt together and give you that nice flawless finish.
Alyssa A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this spray for years and it is definitely one of my beauty go-to's to finish off any makeup look. I was so excited about the new coconut version of this, and I have to say it works just as good as the original one and has a nice coconut smell that takes you to paradise. I have always loved how hydrating this spray is and how it leaves your skin soooo refreshed. If you love the original and love coconut smells you definitely will not regret this (I literally have ordered so many of the coconut fix sprays that I am stocked up for some time).
Dorelis G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
MAC Prep and Prime Fix+ is my holy grail! It's light, sprays as a light mist, and you get so much product for the price. I spray this on my skin after my primer before I start my makeup, spray it on my beauty blender before concealer blending, and always get a nice even spray all over at the end of my routine (I even sometimes spray my foundation brush before I blend in foundation...what can I say, I love this stuff!). Definitely makes an impact when it comes to makeup lasting and not moving around your face throughout the day. Have yet to find another setting spray like this.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.