Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (445)
Alison T.
Alison T.

I use Mac Fix + to hydrate my skin before applying primer and foundation.....helps give a lovely base for your foundation,seems to make it last longer,it also makes a nice rehydrating spritz to freshen makeup look or if kept in the fridge,a lovely cooling spray on a rare hot summers day! The option of a travel size to
Daijhnae R.
Daijhnae R.
Cypress, TX

I am in love with this priming spray! It is very refreshing and gives your skin a bit of a luminous feeling. It has the regular packaging that every Mac product has. I would say that it keeps your makeup on for a while! I personally love the cucumber prep and prime spray and defiantly recommend that spray to everyone!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Briarwood, NY

This is my Holy Grail setting spray. I've been using it for years now and I will continue to use it. Once I finish my makeup, I generously spray this all over my face and wait for it to dry. Once it's dry it locks my makeup into place for the whole day and it will not budge. I love this stuff and highly recommend it.
Ashton D.
Ashton D.

I looooove this spray! I love having a nice dewy finish, but I also like to set my makeup with powder and it tends to get that look of having to much powder. I mist this spray all over and it fuses the powder with my skin and it looks that much more natural! It's a must have for me and I would recommend to everyone!!
Alice B.
Alice B.

This product is fine but I don't think it's the best finishing spray on the market. It is too expensive compared to other options. This was my first time using it and I probably won't use it again. The packaging was nice. If you are into MAC you probably already have this, otherwise I'd suggest trying something else.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Sparta, IL

No makeup lover can go without this product!!! It does so much and for the price you do get a good amount of product. I love spraying it on my face before I apply my makeup then afterwards and it takes the powdery look from my face and just makes my makeup look flawless also it's a great way to foil your Eyeshadows!
Charisa M.
Charisa M.
Dallas, GA

This stuff is amazing! So you can spray it in your face if you need extra moisture but did you know that you can also use it on shimmer eyeshadows. Well kinda. To get the eyeshadow shimmery on your lid get your brush a little tiny bit wet with the product then dab your eyeshadow and apply. Your eyes should be ⭐️ now
MARLENYS D.
MARLENYS D.

This product is worth the full price you have to pay to have it, This product is completely worth the price that has to be paid to have it, my makeup stays all day perfect when I apply this primer, It is perfect for my type of feet that is so sensitive and sometimes it is fat and sometimes very dry, i love this stof
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Chico, California

THE BEST SETTING SPRAY ON EARTH!!! EVERYONE NEEDS THIS!!! If you've ever wondered how to get a dewy, non-powdery, non-cakey makeup look, this is the secret. Absolutely necessary for highlight to shine its brightest and for powders to sink into skin and become one with your complexion. Not to mention it smells great.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Belfast, United Kingdom

This product I usually use after I have applied all of my makeup as it really evens out everything and I personally think it makes your makeup look flawless .It is definitely worth the money and lasts for ages,
I will 100% be re-purchasing this product and recommend it to anyone who is trying to budget their money .
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.