Add a Photo

Photos (552)
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Ferrum, VA

I live this product to help makeup (specifically powders) melt into the skin! It takes away the powdery look and adds a nice natural glow. I don't know that it extends the life of the makeup but it is so refreshing and beautiful that I don't care! It's also great to use with eyeshadow to make them pop and intensity their pigmentation.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Melbourne, FL

You just need this, it perfects your makeup once you have completely finished it and almost makes it melt together to perfection. it's also good to use as a refresher if you have worn your makeup all day and want your face to look "fixed up" and the bottle lasts a really long time, even if you spray your face 2-3 or 4 times every day.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Mazomanie, WI

This spray is so multi-purpose in my makeup kit. I use this as wetting agent for shimmer shadows or highlighters to make them more foiled on my lid, inner corner, brow bone or cheek bone highlight. I also use this as a setting spray to "melt' all my powders together and set it to last. This is my second bottle and plan to repurchase.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.

It's very refreshing and gives my skin a dewy look. I heard that it wasn't a setting spray though, but is meant to refresh your face. I'm not sure so I spray this before and after I apply my makeup and the. Use a dewy setting spray overtop. Maybe it's over kill but I like it! Not sure if I'm willing to keep spending $20 on it though.
Jacqueline H.
Jacqueline H.
Saint Johns, FL

Love my Mac fix plus! This product is so versatile and for the price it's not bad at all! I use this spray to make my eyeshadow and highlight pop more. I have combination skin and normally spray this on after applying my foundation and powder on to keep me from looking less Cakey/powdery. Great product and would definitely recommend
Giselle R.
Giselle R.

I purchased this because it literally is on EVERY youtube makeup tutorial out there. So I figured I would give it a try, I use this to intensify my eye shadows and highlighter. I also spray this on my beauty blender to dampen the blender. It makes my foundation look flawless when I am applying it with a amp beauty blender with Fix +
Mayra A.
Mayra A.

I give this setting spray 5 stars!! I love that it doesn't have a smell and it lasts all day. This is a Matt finish which i love cause I'm oily skin. If you're combination skin or oily it works just fine. This is my go to!! I buy it regularly. I recently started wearing prior to foundation application and I'm shook. It's the best!!
Thalia A.
Thalia A.

So just the other day on may 4th Mac had an event for the #FruityJiucy summer collection and I was able to get my hands on the prep and prime fix+ spray that was coconut scented and in my youtube video I explained how I have never own the fix+ spray and I love it sooo much and it's my makeup last all dayMAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Jasmine U.
Jasmine U.
Bell Gardens, CA

I am so glad this product exists. It makes shadows so pigmented and I love the way it dries over a full face of makeup. It brings the whole look together and it also comes a very long way. I don't really think it makes makeup stay put for a longer time but I love the product overall and will keep repurchasing for as long as I can.
Cierra W.
Cierra W.
Fresno, Ca

I don't even know how to describe the way I feel about this product. It's literally good for everything.
Want your highlight to be so poppin' you blind the haters? Fix+
Want to get rid of that powdery look? Fix+
Want to look like a bronzed goddess? Add some pigment to your fix+ and spritz.
Bottom line, fix+ is good for everything.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.