BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Sandoval S.
Sandoval S.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
I love all of your products. I use them frequently. They are so amazing it is like a miracle in a bottle . It makes me feel so refreshed and it is long-lasting. My skin is oilily and it does not look like I am oilily. I would definitely recommend this product to other makeup lovers .
Rochelle P.
Rochelle P.
Review for: Skin Spray
I am literally in love with this makeup fixer. It works wonders! My makeup stays on all day. Even after taking my mask at work on & off. It even stays on after sweating at the gym. If you don't have this I don't know what you're waiting for. BUY IT NOW. you seriously won't regret it.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Clayton, NC
Review for: Skin Spray
I use it for setting my foundation and wow I am in love with it. It smells amazing and feels great! It looks and feels great with or without makeup. It is definitely worth the money and it does indeed last long. I am most definitely buying this setting spray again in the near future.
T N.
T N.
This is my favorite setting spray and beats the urban decay all nighter setting spray. This gives my face an instant glow. I spritz this all over after I'm done applying my makeup and it leaves my makeup long lasting for hours. I would recommend this to anyone. It is worth the price.
Nelli P.
Nelli P.
Lodi, CA
This is so far the best setting spray I have used. I like to put some before applying my foundation and after my makeup is all done. what I like about this is that it is very hydrating to the skin and let say your foundation looks cakey this will help to make it look like it is not.
Mahssa R.
Mahssa R.
San Ramon, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
I love using this before and after makeup application because it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and dewy. This helps my makeup last all day. I like how it is a spray and how a little goes a long way. This makes it worth the price so I recommend this to everyone and will buy again!
Bella R.
Bella R.
Colorado Springs, CO
Review for: Skin Spray
I recently purchased this spray from MAC and its great and the price is great to especially for the amount of product you receive. Love using this to enhance my complete makeup and also to wet my eyeshadows so that they appear more vibrant. This is a must have for all makeup lovers!
Review for: Skin Spray
I'm obsessed with this product. Instantly freshens up and sets my powder makeup. Spray it in after you've completed your makeup look and it essentially seems like it stops it from oxidizing, and makes ur powdered makeup transform back into a natural finish, rather than a chalky one.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Review for: Skin Spray
A bit on the pricier side, but honestly I cannot live without this product! Smells fresh and amazing and really does help my makeup stay on all day without me worrying about it. Also a great refresher spray throughout the day. You get a good amount of product and it goes a long way.
Veronica O.
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Review for: Skin Spray
I love fix+ its one of my favorite products from mac. I use it to intensify pigments and metallic eyeshadows as well as spraying it all over my face after I apply all of my powders and contour and blush, it helps make everything look blended and flawless. I also love the smell of it
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.