BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Kelly B.
Lakeland, FL
This is probably one of my favorite MAC products. I love the feel of this as well as the smell. It’s very refreshing. I use this more as a set spray then a priming spray.
jen z.
Houston
L recomiendo la durabilidad del maquillaje es prolongado y  siento q va bien a mi tipo de piel lo amoo la minimización de los poros es sorprendente  MAC Prep + Prime Fix+MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Vanessa A.
Loma Linda, CA
This primer is fantastic! It smells so good and feels so fresh when I spray it on! It is great for making your face look more natural after applying a finishing powder.
Kayla M.
Salisbury, MD
I will always buy this. This setting spray smells AMAZING, I get oily in my t-zone and it helps keep my makeup looking matte throughout the day and you only need a few sprays because a little goes a long way but if you’re feeling like you need more your makeup will stay on no question! Great product
💫✨RUSHANA✨💫 P.
['Newark', 'NJ'], NJ
This is definitely a ride or die product I’ve been using this for a while and it makes your make flawless and beautiful compared to any other I’ve tried before... I definitely recommend this
Becky C.
Brainerd, MN
I would bathe in this stuff if I could. This is, hands down, my favorite setting spray of all time! Lasts forever, and works well when using shimmer and glitter shadows as well.
Caitlin D.
Benham KY
I literally use this product everyday and it’s amazing. I use it after I apply my makeup and I also use it for my eyeshadows to make them more pigmented. The mist gives you a perfect application and it makes my skin have a slight glow. It makes any foundation look more natural and it lasts a while.
Steph M.
MAC Fix + is a great setting spray. I typically use it to dampen my beauty sponge or brushes before applying my makeup. I don't use it to spray directly on my face because it drenches my face in the spot the nozzle is aimed. It may just be the nozzle on my bottle of Fix +, but it's pretty annoying.
Maria c.
connersville
I love this product it’s 100% worth it. You can used in diferents ways and it’s always worth it. I will buy it again when mine is finish. And a good think of this product is that it take a really long time to finished. I have it for 3 month I used four times a week and I have more than the half.
Jannie v.
I love this product because it doesn't make your pours tight or your skin dry this is very moisturizing and feels amazing🌟 highly recommend this product for a Fantastic amazing look!!!!!!!!(also... just a side note, a lot of beauty gurus use this)
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.