Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (389)
Sarah O.
Sarah O.

This is the best finishing spray. If you're someone who uses a lot of powders and your makeup tends to look Cakey or powdery when your done, a couple sprays if this will completely take that away. It melts all of those powders together and makes a perfect flawless application, I was skeptical until I tried it for myself and now I'm obsessed!
Kyra P.
Kyra P.
Buffalo, NY

LOVEEEE, I will never go without it. It's amazing for spraying on your brushes to give your make up more pigment. It can make a poor quality eyeshadow look amazing... as for being a setting spray idk about that. I have super oily skin and this gives you more of a dewy look. I don't recommend this for people with oily skin at all but dry yes!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Panama

EL MEJOR DEL MERCADO, UNA VEZ MAS MAC HACE DE LAS SUYAS, NO ES UN PRODUCTO ECONOMICO PERO EL EFECTO QUE DEJA EN EL ROSTRO HACE QUE VALGA LA PENA. LO PUEDES USAR ANTES DEL MAQUILLAJE O DESPUES PARA DARLE UN BRILLO AL ROSTRO, TAMBIEN LO PUEDES USAR PARA MOJAR LAS BROCHAS AL APLICAR LAS SOMBRAS. ES TU ALIDO PERECTO PARA UN MAQUILLAJE DE IMPACTO
LeAnn L.
LeAnn L.

If you have not tried this spray where have you been this fine mist is full of magic because it makes your makeup look flawless and smooth without a powdery finish also food for refreshing your makeup threw out that day along with many other uses good for making eyeshadow pop and you can even use it on your hair this stuff is really magical
Alicja K.
Alicja K.
Palos Hills, IL

When I got a Macys gift card for Christmas, I knew exactly what I would purchase and it was this. It's a pretty pricey item for me but I knew it was a must have and it totally is. It makes my makeup look flawless and the spray comes out evenly. The smell is also pleasant. This was my first Mac purchase and I want to try more of their items.
Charlotte D.
Charlotte D.

Fix is a must! Keeps me from looking too powdery, locks my powder, liquid, gel, you name it, into place. It also makes fresh faced looks seem just a bit more polished because of the dewy glow it gives bare skin. Need a bit of gloss to your hair? Spritz some over your locks! This is also a great mixing medium for pigments or wet/dry shadows.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Birmingham, AL

This is such a wonderful mult-use product. I only took a star away because it is not best used for its namesake. I have tried it as a setting spray, but ultimately its best use is to wet a brush before applying an eyeshadow to increase the power of the pigment and cause metallic eyeshadows to be brighter and more reflective on the eyelids.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Ralston, NE

This is a product I recently found and now I can't be without. It changes the game w eye shadows.. Little spray on a brush and dip into your shadow and it gives deeper colors and sits better on the eyelid without creasing. Purchased right thur the MAC website plus I love that they are always giving promo codes. Just ordered another bottle.
Marie-Julie C.
Marie-Julie C.
Montreal, Quebec

Holy grail and so many different ways to use it! It's a great finishing spray we all know that but spritz some on your brush before dipping it into your eyeshadow or pigment and watch that color pop and stand out hundred times more than when your brush is dry! I also spray it on my foundation brush when I want it to last extra long. Enjoy!
Suzie O.
Suzie O.

My holy grail product. I use this every single day all through out the day and even at night. I use this as a base on my skin before my foundation application, I use this to finish off my makeup - its my last step and I use this during the day to freshen up my makeup. I have about 3 bottles of this and a travel size in my purse. Love it !
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.