BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Diana S.
Houston , TX
I have oily skin, however this is one of my holy grails! I like to apply before foundation and matte primer and after setting my face because it just melts in everything together! I would definitely keep buying this!
Amanda J.
Albany
I love this stuff. I use it before my make up, during my make up application, and after I finish as a setting spray. it just helps the make up melt into the skin and gets rid of the appearance of powder on the face. I wouldn't say that it helps with the longevity of the make up but because it is a hydrating mist that in itself can help the make up last longer. Great for all skin types and the mister on the spray itself is great, which is important b/c it won't leave water drop marks on your face.
LaToya G.
Killeen, TX
This a a pretty decent primer especially if you are new to makeup. This primer is easy to apply, pretty self explanatory and helps make up stay put all day. The price is to be expected from Mac but it lasts for a long time so definitely worth the price. I’ve had this bottle for almost a year and it’s just coming to an end. Peep my pic!
Gabby D.
Galloway, NJ
BEST SETTING SPRAY ON THE MARKET. This is the first spray I have ever used on my skin and swore by it ever since. No setting spray has compared to this stuff. It's a little pricey but it makes your skin feel and look fantastic all day!
sophia t.
This is my favorite setting spray and I use it daily. It mattifys my oily skin, but moisturizes my dry patches. It smells amazing and gives my skin a nice natural glow and finish. i recommend this to all my friends.
Samantha S.
Portsmouth, NH
MAC fix+ will forever be a stable in my makeup routine. I literally don’t know how I could live without this product. It’s perfect for a ton of different uses. I use this spray when my face looks too powdery and it will take the powder look away completely. This spray is also great for setting your brush before applying shadow or even normal everyday use of just spritzing your face when you need a little bit more moisture!
Taisha B.
This is one that I keep in my top 3 setting sprays. I love the light weight feeling that it has. I wish it was a little more matte (which I know MAC has one coming) I still love it though. I keep a travel size in my makeup bag so I have options. Plus I love that it comes in different fragrances.
Abbey S.
Can't get enough of this stuff, it is the best tacky base out there. It is also a great product for setting powdery makeup for a more natural look. If your feeling a bit cakey, spraying this smooths everything out.
Jay D.
Caldwell NJ
I love this setting and priming spray. It makes the skin really dewy looking. It does make my skin tingle and can be really intense if you don’t put it far enough away from your face. I’d definitely buy this again.
Shania V.
Ranger, WV
One of my most repurchased items in my collection to date. I love it before my makeup in the middle and after. I also use it to wet and intensify my shimmer shades and highlighters. I absolutely love it and highly recommend.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.