Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (596)
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Aug. 18, 2016, 11:01 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I can't believe it took me so long to get my hands on this!! This amazing product can be used for any skin type. Apply before foundation for hydration or after to get rid of any powdery look to your makeup. You can as well spray any eye shadow to make it more intense! Such a great product!!
Kierra Q.
Kierra Q.
Auburn, WA
Feb. 26, 2016, 5:11 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I really love this product! Its great for setting my foundation but I even sometimes include it in my skincare routine because I have really dry skin and this really helps to hydrate it, I also use it with my metallic eyeshadows it gives it more of an intense look than if I used a dry brush
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
I had seen so many good reviews on this product and finally purchased one a couple of months ago and I am not mad! It really sets your makeup after applying. It makes it look better and more flawless in my opinion. I really love this stuff. If it were cheaper I'd have a whole stock of them.
Shawnté C.
Shawnté C.
North Apollo, PA
Mac prep and prime is the perfect go to setting spray. I use it as a refresher after I wash my face in the morning before I apply my makeup and after. It doesn't have a harsh scent and leaves my skin feeling soft and dewy depending on how much I use. Definitely the best setting spray I own.
April B.
April B.
Buffalo, WV
July 31, 2016, 3:16 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is a good go to setting spray. It is simple and Works well. Keeps my makeup put all day long with little need for touch ups. It doesn't have any spf though, so try to make sure your primer or foundation does. I would buy it again if I came across it while shopping for my fresh makeup.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
March 12, 2016, 10:21 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is my absolute favorite setting spray. I use this product every single day to set my makeup. I also always use this to make my eyeshadows more vibrant. Especially with shimmery eyeshadows, Fix + will make the eyeshadows look metallic. This spray has seriously improved my makeup game<3
Leymi D.
Leymi D.

This primer is quite good, it covers very well the open pores, marks and acne are completely covered when laying the base, is not oily at all and is very consistent, quite durable, another positive thing is that it protects the skin since Contains sunscreen and leaves it super moisturized.
LaShandra M.
LaShandra M.
It is a true must have for all cosmetic junkies out there like myself. It has a long lasting effect on your make up as it can be used a a base and a finishing spray. I also would recommend lightly spraying it on your makeup brushes to make a slightly easier groove to applying your make up.
Bri M.
Bri M.
Bonita Spgs, FL
July 25, 2016, 11:48 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I give this product 5 stars because it is definitely worth the hype and the money. This spray has many different uses. For example, you can spray your brush and dip it into your eyeshadow and make it more pigmented. You can spray this before and after your foundation and it works miracles!
Jen C.
Jen C.
I use this for sooo many things. Before applying foundation, after setting with powder. And my favorite way is to spray on my ColourPop super shock shadows when they're starting to feel dry and hard. Totally brings them back to life! Great for the price and lasts forever. Love this stuff.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.