MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.See all 641 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (638)
Buy on Nordstrom
Katey B.
Katey B.
I LOVE this stuff. You can use it for so many different things. I use it as a pre-make up primer, as well as a setting spray. It's also great to spray on an eyeshadow brush before picking up product on your brush for a very pigmented look. Overall great product, and it smells amazing too!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
I don't really like it. I think it's just another cheap product by Mac way over priced. If it was quality I wouldn't mind the price tag. It does not help my foundation last longer and it leaves me oily. For a good one try urban decay. 4 different ones depending on your needs and skin type
Jen C.
Jen C.
I use this for sooo many things. Before applying foundation, after setting with powder. And my favorite way is to spray on my ColourPop super shock shadows when they're starting to feel dry and hard. Totally brings them back to life! Great for the price and lasts forever. Love this stuff.
Temisan O.
Temisan O.
Overland Park
I think that this primer is really good. It's good for combinations skin. It really helps your makeup go on smoothly. It's easy to apply because you just spray it. The only thing I don't like is that I feel kind of sticky after it's dried on my face. Other than that, it's a agood product.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Duluth, MN
March 31, 2016, 8:28 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Oh my goodness where do I begin with fix + it is one of the bet products I have ever used. I didn't believe the hype at first. I finally decided to buy it. I love using it for refreshing your makeup or if you spray it on a make up brush with a foiled shadow it makes it go on so pigmented!
Bianca G.
Bianca G.
July 19, 2016, 10:50 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I am in love with this!!! The first time I applied this was from a friend. I was doing my makeup, and it had looked too cakey. My friend then recommended it to me. Soon after I immediately noticed the cakeyness gone! I now use it for my eyes as well to make my eye shadow way more intense!
Emet T.
Emet T.
Philadelphia, PA
Feb. 19, 2016, 11:12 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
For me this is less of a setting spray and more of a hydrating spray. I love using this on no makeup makeup days and at night after i moisturize. Its really refreshing and I have the rose scent which smells awesome. it is a little pricey but the bottle has lasted me 6 months and counting.
Rana I.
Rana I.
Canton, MI
Mac prep and prime leaves my face looking healthy. It's mineral infused and is super different than urban decay cause this makes my face look healthy. The make up world is buzzing about this product and I sixty ally can't say one bad thing about it. I spray face with this almost everyday
Heather C.
Heather C.
Austin, TX
July 31, 2016, 12:42 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Oh how I love this skin setting spray! It was my first ever finishing spray. I have oily skin, so I was worried the spray might make me look shiny on top of my makeup. It didn't! It dried quickly, stayed matte, and helped my makeup stay set for much longer than usual. Love this product!
Chele'An D.
Chele'An D.
Dunwoody, GA
This is my holy grail setting spray. I use it religiously and I drown my face in it. It is perfect to take away that powdery look after you have finished your makeup and it just makes your makeup look 10 times better. I have no cons about this product and I think everyone should try it.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.