Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (474)
Charlotte A.
Charlotte A.

The MAC Prep + Prime Fix + spray is a must have for any makeup junkie! It can be used as a setting spray/ primer or if sprayed onto your brushes it can intensify the pigmentation of powder products! It keeps my makeup on all day and is an essential product I just cannot live without this!! Despite the price tag this is such a great buy!
Isabel C.
Isabel C.
Wijchen, Gelderland

It's a good product. I use it before and after doing makeup, sometimes inspray it on a flat eyeshadow brush en then use it with an eyeshadow color. The pigment is amazing if you use it that way. I would totally recommend this. A con is, it is quite expensive for this bottle. But overall it's a great product. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
London, OH

I love using Fix+ as a primer before any makeup application. It feels refreshing and hydrating and helps your makeup apply flawlessly! And although it is NOT A setting spray, I do like to spray it on my face after my makeup application if I have used a lot of powder to help it all blend together and get rid of that overly powdered look!
Alexandria K.
Alexandria K.
Walnut, CA

I know many people think Fix+ is best for dry skin as a setting spray. But it works great for all skin types. I have very oily acne prone skin with lots of redness, and it works wonders as a primer! It sets the skin well, if your looking for a dewy finish, not a matte one. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with any skin type.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Tacoma, WA

Amazing ! My favorite setting spray. I also use this to prep my skin before applying my makeup. I love how it just sets my makeup together so seamlessly. I do a lot of highlighting and contouring and this just makes my entire face melt together and look flawless.
Another amazing tip is to blend this with eyeshadows to get more pigment.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Ferrum, VA

I live this product to help makeup (specifically powders) melt into the skin! It takes away the powdery look and adds a nice natural glow. I don't know that it extends the life of the makeup but it is so refreshing and beautiful that I don't care! It's also great to use with eyeshadow to make them pop and intensity their pigmentation.
Francis V.
Francis V.
Palm Bay, FL

This is one of my favorite high-end setting sprays! I love fix + it is amazing. I would it before applying makeup to moisturize and then at the end to set and brighten my highlight. Fix + takes away all the cakey-ness of your foundation and powders! Everyone who loves makeup should completely try it out!!! MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Melbourne, FL

You just need this, it perfects your makeup once you have completely finished it and almost makes it melt together to perfection. it's also good to use as a refresher if you have worn your makeup all day and want your face to look "fixed up" and the bottle lasts a really long time, even if you spray your face 2-3 or 4 times every day.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.

It's very refreshing and gives my skin a dewy look. I heard that it wasn't a setting spray though, but is meant to refresh your face. I'm not sure so I spray this before and after I apply my makeup and the. Use a dewy setting spray overtop. Maybe it's over kill but I like it! Not sure if I'm willing to keep spending $20 on it though.
Humeyra T.
Humeyra T.
Australia

WHERE CAN I START!? I LOVE THIS FIX + This isn't to set your makeup but its amazing at settling all the powders down on your face! It makes my face have a sheen thats there the whole day! Its literally a must have in my collection! 5/5!! I recommend this to anyone who sets there face or wants to intensify their eyeshadow or pigments.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.