Add a Photo

Photos (313)
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Briarwood, NY

This is my Holy Grail setting spray. I've been using it for years now and I will continue to use it. Once I finish my makeup, I generously spray this all over my face and wait for it to dry. Once it's dry it locks my makeup into place for the whole day and it will not budge. I love this stuff and highly recommend it.
Ashton D.
Ashton D.

I looooove this spray! I love having a nice dewy finish, but I also like to set my makeup with powder and it tends to get that look of having to much powder. I mist this spray all over and it fuses the powder with my skin and it looks that much more natural! It's a must have for me and I would recommend to everyone!!
Alice B.
Alice B.

This product is fine but I don't think it's the best finishing spray on the market. It is too expensive compared to other options. This was my first time using it and I probably won't use it again. The packaging was nice. If you are into MAC you probably already have this, otherwise I'd suggest trying something else.
Angie L.
Angie L.
San Bernardino, CA

I love this! I always use this before appying my foundation and it leaves my makeup dewy and natural. This also takes away all the cakey-ness I might have from setting my foundation with powder. I like spraying my sponge with this after I have applied my highlight to give it a natural glow. I highly recommend this!!
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Stockton, CA

THE BEST SETTING SPRAY ON EARTH!!! EVERYONE NEEDS THIS!!! If you've ever wondered how to get a dewy, non-powdery, non-cakey makeup look, this is the secret. Absolutely necessary for highlight to shine its brightest and for powders to sink into skin and become one with your complexion. Not to mention it smells great.
Nunu P.
Nunu P.
Paterson, NJ

This is great for bright, glittery or eyeshadows that you want to look intense. It's not a good setting spray and I do not think it makes my makeup "dewy" as some youtubers claim because I use the Claudalie beauty elixir and it knocked the Fix+ out the park. It does smell great but I'm just trying to use up my Fix+.
Mariela C.
Mariela C.

Es un primer libre de aceites que no tiene color e hidrata la piel. Además, con su base de cafeína difumina la grasitud, ayudando a controlar el brillo para que el maquillaje tenga mayor duración. Promete una micro exfoliación para dejar un perfecto acabado mate, cubrir los poros y disimular las líneas de expresión
Krystal H.
Krystal H.
Choctaw , ok

Honestly I don't think I could do my makeup without this product. It's probably one of the most important parts of my makeup routine. Even though I don't use foundation, my concealer often looks cakey. This solves all your cake face problems and feels AMAZING. I would bathe in this stuff if it weren't so expensive.
Winner S.
Winner S.
Honolulu, HI

Fix+ is my life saver! Not only does it feel super refreshing and smell great, but it makes my makeup look SO GOOD! It melts all the powders into the skin making everything look so much more natural and put together. Must have in my book because this item is a total game changer. If you don't own this, you need it!
Monica B.
Monica B.

This is okay product wasn't what I expected it's been really hyped up but I will use it before I apply foundation and moisturizer what I really like to use for is to give my eyeshadow a metallic finish I apply some to my brush then dip in to my eyeshadow and it gives it a metallic foiled look and that's pretty dope
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.