BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Kylie B.
Klamath Falls, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the stuff I've used other setting sprays in the past but nothing compares to this it just makes my makeup sink into my skin so perfectly I would totally recommend it
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot get over this spray! It has so many uses! I spray it on before make up application, after, throughout the day to freshen up my look, and on my brushes before applying glitter, shimmer, or foil shadows. The mist is very fine and soft, covers a wide area, and dries quickly. I was surprised to see that it was cheaper than many sprays that I have tried and also can be used for multiple tasks. The bottle is 3.4 fl oz which is quite large. I love the sleek packaging and twist top lock/closure. The top is a push pump that sprays out a very soft but dense mist with a very light, amazing scent. This spray is a staple in the cosmetic world and everyone should give it a try! Its worth the price, I promise!
Kris C.
Ventura
This is my HG. I’ve been using it for over ten years. I use it to hydrate my skin too during the dry seasons. It sets my makeup as well and keeps polished for the day.
Krista L.
Equality, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome setting spray to lock your makeup in place! Also great for applying shimmer eyeshadow! I have combination skin and it works perfectly! I would highly recommend!
Sydney W.
Port Orchard, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently purchased this for the first time. Typically I’d always use urban decay all nighter but now that I got this I love it. It smells great and is nice and refreshing.
Kayla  C.
Westerville , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Mac, amazing brand, all of their products are long lasting and amazing the price is on the expensive side but totally worth it for the flawless finish it offers!
Jes M.
Washington
Beauty Junkie Expert
Doesn't really do anything. I have found better products that can do the job. Still have a half of bottle. I use this stuff to wet my brush to apply eye shadow.
brittani h.
Tulsa, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is amazing. It's great for not only priming and setting, but also for wetting your eyeshadow brushes to get an INCREDIBLE amount of pigment from your shadows!!
Natalie S.
Wahiawa, HI
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SOOOOOO MUCH I USE IT BEFORE APPLYING FOUNDATION AND AFTER SO IT DOESNT LOOK CAKEY ! This product can be used so many different ways it really is my golden product !!! If your looking to boost pigment in eyeshadows get it !! Love it
JLynn H.
San Antonio
This product works amazing!!! I have dry skin but with this I have a smooth flawless looking face!!! Definitely worth the $ this is my 2nd bottle can’t b without!!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.