Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (553)
Kya
Kya

This is my holy grail product. When I tell you I LOVE this product, I mean it. It's worth the money and it makes your makeup look even more gorgeous, the scent is also pleasant. It's great to refresh your makeup with after a few hours if you feel you need to. I'm a constant user of this product, and you should be too. You won't regret it.
Chyna S.
Chyna S.

This is a god send. I have oily skin so I pack on powder. This can lead to major cake face. A few spritz of fix plus and the powder just melts into my face. It helps keep a healthy glow to the skin. I just repurchased a new bottle. It won't set your makeup so spray this before and during makeup application. You won't regret the price tag!
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Fullerton, CA

First off, I love the packaging of this product. Holds a lot of product and mists nicely. I personally don't really care for the scent though and this is a problem because when you use it you can smell it on your face all day long. It does a fantastic job of preserving your make up though so it's kind of worth just getting over the scent.
Regan W.
Regan W.
Lamar, AR

First off, I love the box this comes in! I instantly feel refreshed when I spray this on. I spray before and after I apply my makeup cause I can't get enough. I love the smell and it seems like this has some glitter in it? I could be wrong, but maybe it just the dewy look it gives off! The price is great for what you get. My new #1 primer
Ella R.
Ella R.

This product works very well. Every time I use this it makes my makeup last throughout the day. However, I would spray this before you apply your mascara because it made my mascara run a little bit. I find this to give me a nice dewy finish and tend to find myself reaching for this product a lot. I would definitely recommend this product.
Suzie O.
Suzie O.

My holy grail product. I use this every single day all through out the day and even at night. I use this as a base on my skin before my foundation application, I use this to finish off my makeup - its my last step and I use this during the day to freshen up my makeup. I have about 3 bottles of this and a travel size in my purse. Love it !
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.

BEST STUFF EVER! I cannot live without this! After applying my makeup, this is ALWAYS my last step. It somehow makes my makeup meld all together and look flawless. It hydrates and leaves the skin dewy and without that powdery, cakey look that makeup can give. It also sets my makeup and allows it to last for hours. It's magic in a bottle!
Genesis V.
Genesis V.
Chino, CA

I love this stuff!! To clarify this is not a setting spray this is to hydrate your skin but a lot of people including myself like to use it as so. I also love this, to spray on my brush before applying a pigment or a bright eyeshadow to help give more pigmentation to the color. I always buy this product over and over. Highly recommend it!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Chelmsford, MA

Love this! And a lot cheaper than some other primers out there. It makes my face feel refreshed, and it dries pretty quickly (I mainly use it for a primer) so I can put my foundation and concealer on. There is a lot of product as well. I bought it about 2 months ago, use it every other day, and I'm not even nearly halfway through it yet.
Kessa M.
Kessa M.
Albany, OR

Fix + is a must have for anyone who uses makeup. It helps to take away the cake of certain powders especially when they stick to dry patches. It's perfect for any skin texture, just a few spritz when you're fine with makeup and you're good to go. It's also incredible for wetting shadows to help with pigmentation. Well worth the price tag
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.