Add a Photo

Photos (474)
Katia M.
Katia M.
Huntsville, AL

I first got this product as a sample when I placed an online order, after 3 days of trying the sample i feel in love. Super easy to apply and a little goes such a long way. It keep my combination skin under control as well, I was not oily in my T-zone as soon as I was with out it. Long story short brought the product and still loving it!
Genesis V.
Genesis V.
Chino, CA

I love this stuff!! To clarify this is not a setting spray this is to hydrate your skin but a lot of people including myself like to use it as so. I also love this, to spray on my brush before applying a pigment or a bright eyeshadow to help give more pigmentation to the color. I always buy this product over and over. Highly recommend it!
Itigria M.
Itigria M.

So i have been loving this product since i got it ! Let's just get to it ! Every one hates the whole powdery look ! Well get this stuff spray on and it's like you've just used cream products no powder ! I love the scent , not too strong ! I'm going to have to stock up because this stuff will go fast lol ! but you don't need to spray alot
Jayme B.
Jayme B.
Cave Springs, AR

My absolute holy grail product! It melts everything into your skin, together and holds all day. I seriously cannot do my makeup without a using this spray. While it doesn't give my makeup a chance to move, I always spray it on again midday and it kicks it up a notch! A product is recommended to anyone who uses any product on their face.
Kristina B.
Kristina B.

I love to set my face with powder but sometimes I get a little crazy so I go over my face with fix plus to prevent looking cakey. I would not use this as a setting spray personally it doesn't do what other setting sprays do. If you are to use it as one I would say definitely use it in colder months when the skin is more on the dry side.
Sharon D.
Sharon D.
Prairie City, IA

I love this setting spray, not only is it good for setting makeup but I love it for hot summer days, just spray a little and you're instantly cooler and refreshes your makeup. I have one of these in my desk at work for hot days as well! I loved their scented line but that was discontinued. I really wish they'd come out with those again.
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
London, OH

I love using Fix+ as a primer before any makeup application. It feels refreshing and hydrating and helps your makeup apply flawlessly! And although it is NOT A setting spray, I do like to spray it on my face after my makeup application if I have used a lot of powder to help it all blend together and get rid of that overly powdered look!
Charlotte A.
Charlotte A.

The MAC Prep + Prime Fix + spray is a must have for any makeup junkie! It can be used as a setting spray/ primer or if sprayed onto your brushes it can intensify the pigmentation of powder products! It keeps my makeup on all day and is an essential product I just cannot live without this!! Despite the price tag this is such a great buy!
Amber L.
Amber L.

I love Fix + for things like enhancing the shimmer of eye shadows or adding a little extra glow to my foundation. It's also nice to just spritz on bare skin for a little refresher.

It's one of those products I consistently use when I own it, but I don't desperately miss it when it's gone. I have repurchased it though, so I must like it!
Isabel C.
Isabel C.
Wijchen, Gelderland

It's a good product. I use it before and after doing makeup, sometimes inspray it on a flat eyeshadow brush en then use it with an eyeshadow color. The pigment is amazing if you use it that way. I would totally recommend this. A con is, it is quite expensive for this bottle. But overall it's a great product. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.