BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Krista L.
Equality, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome setting spray to lock your makeup in place! Also great for applying shimmer eyeshadow! I have combination skin and it works perfectly! I would highly recommend!
Sydney W.
Port Orchard, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently purchased this for the first time. Typically I’d always use urban decay all nighter but now that I got this I love it. It smells great and is nice and refreshing.
Jes M.
Washington
Beauty Junkie Expert
Doesn't really do anything. I have found better products that can do the job. Still have a half of bottle. I use this stuff to wet my brush to apply eye shadow.
brittani h.
Tulsa, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is amazing. It's great for not only priming and setting, but also for wetting your eyeshadow brushes to get an INCREDIBLE amount of pigment from your shadows!!
Natalie S.
Wahiawa, HI
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SOOOOOO MUCH I USE IT BEFORE APPLYING FOUNDATION AND AFTER SO IT DOESNT LOOK CAKEY ! This product can be used so many different ways it really is my golden product !!! If your looking to boost pigment in eyeshadows get it !! Love it
JLynn H.
San Antonio
This product works amazing!!! I have dry skin but with this I have a smooth flawless looking face!!! Definitely worth the $ this is my 2nd bottle can’t b without!!
️️natalie L.
New Britain, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this to spray on a glitter to make it more pigmented . I put this to enhance my make up ! I use this before i put my make up on ! I use it for everything lol
cat b.
Bellevue
Beauty Junkie Expert
It’s so amazing, it makes makeup apply on to your skin so flawlessly, I highly recommend it, it’s also amazing as a string spray, it makes your skin look so good.
Rebecca T.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The hype is real with the MAC Fix+ but for good reason! People have been using this product for years and I never understood how a bottle of what looks like water can be so magical.

A few months ago, I decided to pick it up during MAC's 25% sale and now, it's found its way into my daily routine. Like many people say, it's NOT a setting spray, but more of a "finishing" spray. It gives off a beautiful, very natural skin-looking finish to your makeup. I noticed it especially merges all my powder products together and helps make my make up look like my natural skin.

A few spritz a day for a couple months or so and I'm barely 1/4th into the bottle so it lasts a long time. It's in a cute mattified bottle and looks pretty on your make up vanity. Doesn't have a strong smell but feels very refreshing when applied. I love it so much, I'm hoping to get a few more in their other scents (I missed out on the Fruity summer one and I'm SO bummed!) Point is... GET IT! You won't regret it. It adds the perfect touch to your make up!

Bre B.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Words can't describe how I feel about this product! It exceeded my expectations and I will defiantly be buying this product again. I 100% recommend this product.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.