Add a Photo

Photos (364)
Genesis V.
Genesis V.
Chino, CA

I love this stuff!! To clarify this is not a setting spray this is to hydrate your skin but a lot of people including myself like to use it as so. I also love this, to spray on my brush before applying a pigment or a bright eyeshadow to help give more pigmentation to the color. I always buy this product over and over. Highly recommend it!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.

BEST STUFF EVER! I cannot live without this! After applying my makeup, this is ALWAYS my last step. It somehow makes my makeup meld all together and look flawless. It hydrates and leaves the skin dewy and without that powdery, cakey look that makeup can give. It also sets my makeup and allows it to last for hours. It's magic in a bottle!
Wenni G.
Wenni G.

I love this primer. It leaves your face very smooth and not greasy at all. I've recommend this to all my friends. I also use a little bit of sun screen under because my face is too sensitive and the sun burns my face but i will definitely buy this product again if i have too. With just a small amount on your face it'll be fully covered.
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.

Love this protect so much it costs £17.50 but I always seem to go back to it because it's so amazing and the best part about it is a have oily skin but still works amazing on my skin this is so long lasting and keeps my makeup on all day which is a miracle as my oily skin stops everything. I would totally recommend this for the price ❤😊
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
London, OH

I love using Fix+ as a primer before any makeup application. It feels refreshing and hydrating and helps your makeup apply flawlessly! And although it is NOT A setting spray, I do like to spray it on my face after my makeup application if I have used a lot of powder to help it all blend together and get rid of that overly powdered look!
Sharon D.
Sharon D.
Prairie City, IA

I love this setting spray, not only is it good for setting makeup but I love it for hot summer days, just spray a little and you're instantly cooler and refreshes your makeup. I have one of these in my desk at work for hot days as well! I loved their scented line but that was discontinued. I really wish they'd come out with those again.
Charlotte A.
Charlotte A.

The MAC Prep + Prime Fix + spray is a must have for any makeup junkie! It can be used as a setting spray/ primer or if sprayed onto your brushes it can intensify the pigmentation of powder products! It keeps my makeup on all day and is an essential product I just cannot live without this!! Despite the price tag this is such a great buy!
Amber L.
Amber L.

I love Fix + for things like enhancing the shimmer of eye shadows or adding a little extra glow to my foundation. It's also nice to just spritz on bare skin for a little refresher.

It's one of those products I consistently use when I own it, but I don't desperately miss it when it's gone. I have repurchased it though, so I must like it!
Jayme B.
Jayme B.
Cave Springs, AR

My absolute holy grail product! It melts everything into your skin, together and holds all day. I seriously cannot do my makeup without a using this spray. While it doesn't give my makeup a chance to move, I always spray it on again midday and it kicks it up a notch! A product is recommended to anyone who uses any product on their face.
Alexandria K.
Alexandria K.
Walnut, CA

I know many people think Fix+ is best for dry skin as a setting spray. But it works great for all skin types. I have very oily acne prone skin with lots of redness, and it works wonders as a primer! It sets the skin well, if your looking for a dewy finish, not a matte one. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with any skin type.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.