Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (441)
Flávia G.
Flávia G.

You can use it before or after your makeup or even when you just want to hydrate your skin. It helps to hold the makeup and moist your face but it won't let it look oily, the smell is so good and it lasts forever! In my country is little bit pricey but if you don't live in Brazil you can find it cheaper, so don't miss that chance to put hor hands on it!
Mali R.
Mali R.
San Marcos, CA

The best product at MAC. This is perfect to use when your face looks super powdery or you want your face to be radiant. I wouldn't necessarily say that this is a finishing spray, but you can use it as such if you please. It is also good to use if you want to intensify your eyeshadows. If you are looking to purchase something at MAC, this is a must have.
Leslie L.
Leslie L.

I love this spray, I purchased a mini travel size one before getting the full size one and fell in love instantly. I prep my skin with it, spray my beauty blender with it before dabbing foundation, spray after im done with my makeup to just lock everything together. I heard it's great to make eyeshadows more pigmented as well. Definitely worth the buck!
Allison D.
Allison D.
Worth, IL

Best product of life! I use it before I put makeup on and after. Also to dampen sponges or brushes or eyeshadow. It has glycerin in it so it does help keep makeup on however most people think it's a spray that locks in your makeup and it is not. It just sets and makes the skin glow and gets rid of the powdery finish to makeup, make it look more natural.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Bend, OR

I cannot go a day without using this! I use this before my makeup to feel hydrated. I use this after my makeup to set it so it doesn't look cakey or to powdery. I have repurchased so many of these! I recommend this to anyone who uses a powder foundation or uses powder to set their whole face! It's great. I also use it to intensify my metallic eyeshadows
ash c.
ash c.
Bronx, NY

I don't know why people always saying this product is a waste of money. Its not! I bought this product about a year and a half ago and i use it every time i wear makeup which is almost EVERDAY! and Its just now that its finishing but its my number 1 to be honest i use it to set my makeup and I totally recommend this! ( I have normal skin not oily not dry)
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Crawfordsville, IN

I absolutely love this stuff I will never go without it!! I use it not only to set my makeup but I love using it before makeup application as I love how hydrating it is and I just can't get enough of the smell! I also love using it with my shimmer shadows to really make them pop and give them that gorgeous foiled look i love so much in a shimmer shadow
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
North Brunswick, NJ

This needs to be added to my must have list. I just ran out and have a back up on stand by. This is a staple in my daily routine, I use it as a finisher. It prevents makeup from looking cakey or dry. I can really tell when I forget to use. They sometimes have limited edition in various scents. Get the rose if they offer it, Im waiting for it to return.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Alexandria, VA

If I could only take one product to an island, this would be right up there. It's a prepping spray, setting spray, rehydrating spray, spray that dampens makeup brushes... you get the idea. This is my holy grail product that I can't be without. Others may do one of those functions, but none do it all like Fix+. There's a reason why it's a cult favorite.
Davetta S.
Davetta S.

This is another one of my MAC favs. This fix plus is great for multiple reason. It's great to spray on your face before u apply anything to refresh, it's great to dampen brushes to apply shadows and foundations and concealers that dry quick and an awesome spray after your face is perfected. It's a little pricy but it's lasts and is a multitask product.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.