BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Bloomin...*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Alice R.
Portage
I love how this melt my foundation into my skin and it gives it a natural finish. I have very dry skin and foundation can get flakey and cakey on any given day depending on how my skin is doing. This does a great fix up job when my foundation is out of hand. And it also works great for fix ups later on in the day if my skin starts getting dry, or if my foundation needs some refreshing. I love this product!
Tiana V.
Tustin, CA
I FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS SPRAY. I use it to prep my face, spray in between layers of makeup, and to set my face. It’s also useful for spraying your brush before using a shimmer eyeshadow to make it pop more!
McKenna H.
Griffin, GA
I really like this product. It is the first MAC product I’ve used and I’m impressed. My makeup lasts longer when I wear it! It’s great, it makes my face look smooth under my makeup. I would definitely buy again.
Cara E.
Pikeville, KY
Favorite setting spray. Doesn’t leave my skin too dry, yet doesn’t add too much of a dewy look. It’s just the right amount to look natural, yet keep my makeup in place all day. A little goes a long way, so only 3 sprays does the trick for me!
Andrea D.
I don’t use this as just a setting spray like some people. This is a great medium for plenty of things. You can use it as a setting spray, a pick me up from the wear of the day. You can use this to wet a brush and pick up more pigment. Honestly I didn’t want to purchase this because I thought it would act like my other setting sprays. I was so wrong and completely understand why this is a cult favorite
💄tara a.
Yorba Linda, CA
The Og of all facial sprays. you can never go wrong with Fix+ it really helps make your makeup look flawless by making all powders look more skinlike. it really melts the makeup to give a natural finish which is amazing. i would highly recommend it to others. I love the original and the coconut scented ones the most!
Jennifer K.
Let’s just say every Youtuber has this product for a reason. Sooooo good and refreshing on the face. Preps and primes amazingly. can really help with people with dry skin! i totally recommend this to others
Erica C.
Coral Springs, FL
I went through at least 5 of these in the past year, it’s amazing. I use it before , during and after my makeup. It does an amazing job I’m not making your face cakey, it takes away the powdery look. I recommend it to anyone who loves makeup.
Brittany S.
This product is truly amazing! Your makeup will stay on literally all day long. It's amazing for picking up pigment for eyeshadows too. I absolutely recommend this to everyone I know and know loves makeup.
Brittnay B.
Kingwood
HOLY GRAIL. SERIOUSLY. If you can’t beat em, join em. There’s a reason everyone loves this product. So many uses. I love the smell and it always leaves my makeup looks fresh and locks everything into place
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.