MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Safa K.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.See all 642 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Photos (639)
Buy on Nordstrom
Shawnté C.
Shawnté C.
North Apollo, PA
Mac prep and prime is the perfect go to setting spray. I use it as a refresher after I wash my face in the morning before I apply my makeup and after. It doesn't have a harsh scent and leaves my skin feeling soft and dewy depending on how much I use. Definitely the best setting spray I own.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Review for: Skin Spray
I can't believe it took me so long to get my hands on this!! This amazing product can be used for any skin type. Apply before foundation for hydration or after to get rid of any powdery look to your makeup. You can as well spray any eye shadow to make it more intense! Such a great product!!
Emily G.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
Review for: Skin Spray
This is my absolute favorite setting spray. I use this product every single day to set my makeup. I also always use this to make my eyeshadows more vibrant. Especially with shimmery eyeshadows, Fix + will make the eyeshadows look metallic. This spray has seriously improved my makeup game<3
LaShandra M.
LaShandra M.
It is a true must have for all cosmetic junkies out there like myself. It has a long lasting effect on your make up as it can be used a a base and a finishing spray. I also would recommend lightly spraying it on your makeup brushes to make a slightly easier groove to applying your make up.
April B.
April B.
Buffalo, WV
Review for: Skin Spray
This is a good go to setting spray. It is simple and Works well. Keeps my makeup put all day long with little need for touch ups. It doesn't have any spf though, so try to make sure your primer or foundation does. I would buy it again if I came across it while shopping for my fresh makeup.
Bri M.
Bri M.
Bonita Spgs, FL
Review for: Skin Spray
I give this product 5 stars because it is definitely worth the hype and the money. This spray has many different uses. For example, you can spray your brush and dip it into your eyeshadow and make it more pigmented. You can spray this before and after your foundation and it works miracles!
Leymi D.
Leymi D.

This primer is quite good, it covers very well the open pores, marks and acne are completely covered when laying the base, is not oily at all and is very consistent, quite durable, another positive thing is that it protects the skin since Contains sunscreen and leaves it super moisturized.
Bianca G.
Bianca G.
Review for: Skin Spray
I am in love with this!!! The first time I applied this was from a friend. I was doing my makeup, and it had looked too cakey. My friend then recommended it to me. Soon after I immediately noticed the cakeyness gone! I now use it for my eyes as well to make my eye shadow way more intense!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
I don't really like it. I think it's just another cheap product by Mac way over priced. If it was quality I wouldn't mind the price tag. It does not help my foundation last longer and it leaves me oily. For a good one try urban decay. 4 different ones depending on your needs and skin type
Megan C.
Megan C.
Duluth, MN
Review for: Skin Spray
Oh my goodness where do I begin with fix + it is one of the bet products I have ever used. I didn't believe the hype at first. I finally decided to buy it. I love using it for refreshing your makeup or if you spray it on a make up brush with a foiled shadow it makes it go on so pigmented!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.