MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.See all 641 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (638)
Buy on Nordstrom
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Lebanon, Pa
April 12, 2016, 7:47 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
My favorite way to use Mac Fix+ setting spray is by spraying my beauty blender before blending foundation and concealer. It leaves a flawless look and the setting spray truly makes a difference. I spray my whole face after finishing applying bronzer and eye makeup and my makeup lasts all day!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Williamsville, NY
This stuff does everything, and it does everything well. Sprayed on your eyeshadow brush, it applies the shadows intensley, and helps to keep it in place. Spritzed onto the face, it takes away any cakie-ness and blends makeup together beautifully. If you have this, you will definitely use it.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
An iconic product for a reason! This is the perfect mist to take away any powdery look to the skin after setting, and for giving a natural glow to the skin. It also works great to dampen brushes to intensify colors. Doesn't prolong makeup wear, just makes the skin look more natural and glowy.
Cassidy S.
Cassidy S.
Mac fix+ is amazing! I don't know why but it's just so good! It makes the makeup melt into your skin and makes you look flawless. However it does leave a dewy finish to the skin, so if you are looking for a more matte finish to set your makeup then this is not the right setting spray for you.
Sharon R.
Sharon R.
July 18, 2016, 4:10 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I had this in the rose scent and I'm so sad I finished it. I haven't been able to find it but want to repurchase it. It's refreshing and it makes the makeup look smooth and set. I would recommend this. I'm sad that I never tried the lavender scent. I hope that MAC comes out with other scents.
Massiel D.
Massiel D.
June 26, 2016, 8:56 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This spray is amazing. When you apply it after putting all your makeup it makes all the products just mesh well together for a less "cakey" look. It also has multiple uses, you can use it to enhance your highlight and eyeshadows as well. Overall I love this product and I really recommend it.
Clara F.
Clara F.
Bellingham, WA
March 11, 2016, 4:18 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
LOVE! This was my first Mac purchase, and this spray really sets your makeup, and helps mine stay all day. Usually my makeup comes off after a few hours, but that's not the case with this spray. I love the finish this gives, and how easily it evenly deposits over your face when you spray it.
Karen H.
Karen H.
Sept. 3, 2016, 12:01 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this product. Smells great and gives you a nice fresh feel after applied. I use it all the time to make a eye shadow more vibrant by spraying my brush with it then dipping into the shadow. I occasionally spray it on my face but it's main purpose for me is for enhancing a shadow color.
Shawnté C.
Shawnté C.
North Apollo, PA
Mac prep and prime is the perfect go to setting spray. I use it as a refresher after I wash my face in the morning before I apply my makeup and after. It doesn't have a harsh scent and leaves my skin feeling soft and dewy depending on how much I use. Definitely the best setting spray I own.
Kierra Q.
Kierra Q.
Auburn, WA
Feb. 26, 2016, 5:11 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I really love this product! Its great for setting my foundation but I even sometimes include it in my skincare routine because I have really dry skin and this really helps to hydrate it, I also use it with my metallic eyeshadows it gives it more of an intense look than if I used a dry brush
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.