BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Diana G.
Diana G.
Ontario, CA
This is another product I cant be without! I love using this before I apply my makeup and after. It makes my powder foundation look more skin like. I love using it on my eye shadows as well to give it a more intense look. Its a product I have used for years and I never get tired of it.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Austin, TX
This spray is useful in many ways . The ways I mostly use it is by spraying my brushes. I spray my highlight and eyebrow brush and it helps make it pop. It's not a setting spray but it works as one . I also like how affordable it is and I've had it for 6 months and I use it every day !
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Dallas, TX
Love this product so much ! keeps my make up from going anywhere , last a pretty long time , also looks very natural on the face using the right primer and foundation , also it doesn't dry up my face , doesn't have sun protection that I know of but I certainly recommend this to others.
Alexus M.
Alexus M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Of course Im sure like everyone else, I am absolutely obsessed with this stuff. This spray really refreshes my skin, my makeup and is overall just great! I think this is a perfect solution for people with a little more dry skin. I will definitely be repurchasing this once it runs out.
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Fall Branch, TN
I don't know how I lived without fix+. It's not a setting spray. It's a finishing spray. It works to settle down and kind of meld all your products together. It's also really good to wet a brush or beauty blender with, especially an eye brush when you want a stronger or foiled effect.
Uwa G.
Uwa G.
I really liked this setting spray! It helps the makeup on my combination skin hold well, even when I'm drenched in sweat. The only con I have for this is that the bottle cap does not open. Other than that, I would recommend it to other makeup lovers looking for a setting spray to use!
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this prep and rpime spray. I use it after my cover FX primer and then again after my whole look is completed. 1-2 spritz each time will really do the trick to keep your makeup locked in for hours and it really does add something extra to your look i dont know how to explain it.
Marisol A.
Marisol A.
Lancaster, CA
This is my life this is my life this is my LIFE! I work in fast food so y'all know it's oily and extremely hot. So when I'd spray my face with this lovely product it STAYS. I be slaying on my full shift doing drive thru, dine, and cleaning up. This a must when it comes to my make up.
Kalisha C.
Kalisha C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Fix + and they have different scents and flavors! I use the regular one with pigments to brighten up my eye shadow colors. I also like that it keeps my makeup set all day long and refreshes me if I look a little dull. I would definitely recommend. Plus they have a travel size!
T N.
T N.
This is my favorite setting spray and beats the urban decay all nighter setting spray. This gives my face an instant glow. I spritz this all over after I'm done applying my makeup and it leaves my makeup long lasting for hours. I would recommend this to anyone. It is worth the price.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.