BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12088)
Emily H.
I always finish my make up by spraying fix+. My face just looks better and it helps get rid of the powdery look. I always like to spray it through out the day to refresh my face. My skin is extremely oily and this doesn’t make my skin oily at all.
Aleina A.
Towanda, PA
This product is amazing! It does everything. I've used it before applying makeup and after and my makeup still looked flawless hours later. I have really rosy cheeks so this was a surprise to me that I didn't have to reapply throughout the evening.
Molly S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this spray for a fresh dewy finish. It takes away from that powdery look when you finish applying the makeup. It's also great for a refreshing pick me up throughout the day. It lasts for a very long time and I would definitely repurchase.
Mackenzie T.
Naples, FL
I use this before I put my makeup on every time I know I’ll need it for extended periods. This summer I went to a wedding in Alabama in June in humid 90 degree weather and my makeup looked exactly the same at the end as it did at the beginning!
Tiara T.
Atlanta, GA
4 out of 5 for smell. It has a very fresh scent that isn’t very appealing. If you don’t wear perfume you may want to steer clear of this product. Other wise it’s amazing! Keeps makeup on and refreshed all day/night. Great on skin alone as well.
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , MB
I like this one better than the urban decay setting spray. You get a bigger bottle for your money and need to use less. It dries faster and gives you the most amazing Dewy glow! It’s totally illuminating and is a perfect fine mist setting spray!
Alyson S.
Whitehall, OH
I am ADDICTED to this product!! this might be the best beauty product ever invented ! Whether I'm wearing a full face of glam or a simple natural look I spritz this on before and after and I feel amazing! Everyone should have in their makeup bag
Jessica K.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I use Fix+ for foiling any shimmer shades/ trying to make them look brighter. I also use spritz it on my face when I find that my makeup is looking too cakey. I love the scent too! My only complaint is that it is a little pricey.
Ashley G.
Love this product! I used to use the Urban Decay All Nighter Spray but I switched to this one to try it out. I find that my makeup lasts all day and does not irritate my skin like the UD one did. The scent is nice and is not powerful at all.
Rachael A.
Hyattsville
This is one of my must have beauty products. I literally cannot go without this. It absorbs the excess powder on my face and gives a great finish. I also believe it helps with making my makeup last longer and it prevents makeup rubbing off when I touch my face.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.