Add a Photo

Photos (521)
Sharon D.
Sharon D.
Prairie City, IA

I love this setting spray, not only is it good for setting makeup but I love it for hot summer days, just spray a little and you're instantly cooler and refreshes your makeup. I have one of these in my desk at work for hot days as well! I loved their scented line but that was discontinued. I really wish they'd come out with those again.
Kristina B.
Kristina B.

I love to set my face with powder but sometimes I get a little crazy so I go over my face with fix plus to prevent looking cakey. I would not use this as a setting spray personally it doesn't do what other setting sprays do. If you are to use it as one I would say definitely use it in colder months when the skin is more on the dry side.
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
London, OH

I love using Fix+ as a primer before any makeup application. It feels refreshing and hydrating and helps your makeup apply flawlessly! And although it is NOT A setting spray, I do like to spray it on my face after my makeup application if I have used a lot of powder to help it all blend together and get rid of that overly powdered look!
Alexandria K.
Alexandria K.
Walnut, CA

I know many people think Fix+ is best for dry skin as a setting spray. But it works great for all skin types. I have very oily acne prone skin with lots of redness, and it works wonders as a primer! It sets the skin well, if your looking for a dewy finish, not a matte one. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with any skin type.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Tacoma, WA

Amazing ! My favorite setting spray. I also use this to prep my skin before applying my makeup. I love how it just sets my makeup together so seamlessly. I do a lot of highlighting and contouring and this just makes my entire face melt together and look flawless.
Another amazing tip is to blend this with eyeshadows to get more pigment.
Francis V.
Francis V.
Palm Bay, FL

This is one of my favorite high-end setting sprays! I love fix + it is amazing. I would it before applying makeup to moisturize and then at the end to set and brighten my highlight. Fix + takes away all the cakey-ness of your foundation and powders! Everyone who loves makeup should completely try it out!!! MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Melbourne, FL

You just need this, it perfects your makeup once you have completely finished it and almost makes it melt together to perfection. it's also good to use as a refresher if you have worn your makeup all day and want your face to look "fixed up" and the bottle lasts a really long time, even if you spray your face 2-3 or 4 times every day.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Ferrum, Va

I live this product to help makeup (specifically powders) melt into the skin! It takes away the powdery look and adds a nice natural glow. I don't know that it extends the life of the makeup but it is so refreshing and beautiful that I don't care! It's also great to use with eyeshadow to make them pop and intensity their pigmentation.
Mariana soledad C.
Mariana soledad C.
Miami

Excellent for moisturizing make-up. You can use it to moisten your Beauty blender. And your brushes too. I was recommended by a professional make-up artist. This will make the makeup stick more to the brush or Beauty blender and thus will stick better on the face without leaving patuques or thick layers. The utensil runs better.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Mazomanie, WI

This spray is so multi-purpose in my makeup kit. I use this as wetting agent for shimmer shadows or highlighters to make them more foiled on my lid, inner corner, brow bone or cheek bone highlight. I also use this as a setting spray to "melt' all my powders together and set it to last. This is my second bottle and plan to repurchase.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.