Add a Photo

Lyndsey B.
Indianapolis, IN
June 20, 2016, 2:48 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is my favorite item in my entire makeup collection. Packaging is perfect and the scent is beautiful. I have never had one issue with this product and I will be buying it over and over again. It makes my finished look pop and helps lock it down all day! This product truly speaks for itself.
Grace M.
Grace M.
Hialeah, FL
July 13, 2016, 2 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I absolutely love this i use it for many things. I use it before my make up to prime mu face and wake up the skin a bit. Also on top of my make up to make everything come together. And lastly to make eyshadows more pigmented. I have gone through a whole bunch of them and i will continue to buy.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Chickamauga, GA
June 4, 2016, 11:56 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this stuff! The first time I purchased it I wasent so sure, so I went with the travel size 30ml bottle, Now I am completely hooked on it. I don't know how, but after I have applied my makeup it just seems to take it that extra mile by soaking up any excess powder and dryness on the face.
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Wilmington, DE
Amazing product. It makes my makeup look flawless when I use it which is like all the time. Also you can use it to make eye shadows pop more. I don't know how I lived without this product. This is a must have. I don't like many of Mac products but this and the paintpot hit it out of the park!!!
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Edmond, OK
Love love love this!!! I have dry skin and love spraying this on my face when my makeup is done to give my skin a dewy finish! It is amazing to spray over a mineral powder to take away that powder look. The smell is amazing also! It will always be on my vanity. I even have a small travel size!
Catrina A.
Catrina A.
Indianapolis, IN
I've hear amazing things about using this as a setting spray. I've got to say, and I know this won't be the popular opinion, but I wasn't blown away by this product. Don't get me wrong, it set my makeup. But it's expensive and there are just as good products out there that are more affordable.
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Reno, NV
Aug. 7, 2016, 8:17 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love my Mac Fix+Skin Setting spray, especially when I'm blending out my foundation. This spray is so universal. It works for setting your face before Mac up and setting it after. It also helps with fouled shadows and give them more life! It's an amazing spray I would definitely recommend it.
Adele H.
Adele H.
Jan. 29, 2016, 4:40 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this stuff for making my tired, dull skin look refreshed. Also great on a hot day to have around to spray on face and arms and legs. The bottle has lasted me a long time and I have even purchased the travel size for trips. Can also put in the fridge if you need it to help you cool down.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Niceville , FL
Sept. 5, 2016, 9:57 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Mac Fix+ is my go-to! I use it under my makeup for a perfect base product, and again when I'm completely done with a sweet, dewy look that keeps me from looking dry but doesn't make me oily. When I want a super deep high light or bold shadow, I spray it on my brushes before picking up product!
Frances G.
Frances G.
La Verne, CA
July 7, 2016, 2:05 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this stuff! The first time I used it, I automatically fell in love with it. Definitely hydrates the skin after make up and leaves skin dewy with out the cake. It does make your make up last for a long time. It come in 2 different sizes. I would say it's kind of pricey but worth the money!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.