Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (550)
Sarah O.
Sarah O.

This is the best finishing spray. If you're someone who uses a lot of powders and your makeup tends to look Cakey or powdery when your done, a couple sprays if this will completely take that away. It melts all of those powders together and makes a perfect flawless application, I was skeptical until I tried it for myself and now I'm obsessed!
Kyra P.
Kyra P.
Buffalo, NY

LOVEEEE, I will never go without it. It's amazing for spraying on your brushes to give your make up more pigment. It can make a poor quality eyeshadow look amazing... as for being a setting spray idk about that. I have super oily skin and this gives you more of a dewy look. I don't recommend this for people with oily skin at all but dry yes!
Kara C.
Kara C.
Midland, TX

Love love love fix+!! I use for very many things that has to do with my makeup! I love using to bring out the color in my eyeshadow and for a more glowing highlight! I use at when I need a quick face refreshing towards the end of the day!!! Great product! I use a lot so I buy very often just a little pricey. About $22 dollars but well worth!
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA

Best spray ive ever used, makes your makeup last all day and gets rid of the cakey look, cost $22 but with the size amount it equal to the cost of the nyx spray since you can fill the nyx bottle ($7) three times with mac spray, which i do because i enjoy the nyx bottle and the amouth it sprays since i feel like the mac one is hard to control
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Augusta, GA

It's a great spray to use after finishing your complexion makeup (foundation, concealers, setting powder), so I use it in the middle of my routine. I also love the soft floral scent! However, I'm not yet convinced that it "fixes" my look into place so I tend to follow it up with another setting spray. It's great for the price point, though!
Alicja K.
Alicja K.
Palos Hills, IL

When I got a Macys gift card for Christmas, I knew exactly what I would purchase and it was this. It's a pretty pricey item for me but I knew it was a must have and it totally is. It makes my makeup look flawless and the spray comes out evenly. The smell is also pleasant. This was my first Mac purchase and I want to try more of their items.
Brittney K.
Brittney K.

The prep and prime fix+ is absolutely amazing. It hydrates my skin and sets my makeup beautifully. I also use it to spritz on my makeup brushes before or after putting eyeshadow on the brush, to help intensify the color. On days that I don't wear makeup, I still give myself a couple good spritz's to leave my face feeling fresh and hydrated.
LeAnn L.
LeAnn L.

If you have not tried this spray where have you been this fine mist is full of magic because it makes your makeup look flawless and smooth without a powdery finish also food for refreshing your makeup threw out that day along with many other uses good for making eyeshadow pop and you can even use it on your hair this stuff is really magical
Amber S.
Amber S.
Birmingham, AL

This is such a wonderful mult-use product. I only took a star away because it is not best used for its namesake. I have tried it as a setting spray, but ultimately its best use is to wet a brush before applying an eyeshadow to increase the power of the pigment and cause metallic eyeshadows to be brighter and more reflective on the eyelids.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Omaha, NE

This is a product I recently found and now I can't be without. It changes the game w eye shadows.. Little spray on a brush and dip into your shadow and it gives deeper colors and sits better on the eyelid without creasing. Purchased right thur the MAC website plus I love that they are always giving promo codes. Just ordered another bottle.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.