Add a Photo

By MAC COSMETICS
#1 in Face Primer

Photos (446)
Fullerton, CA

Fix+ is amazing! I spray it on my face in between layers of powder so I can get full coverage but without looking cakey! I also use it to spray my shadow brushes so that eye shadow goes on more pigmented and I even spray my beauty blender with it instead of using water! I could not do my make up without this wonderful spray!
Dakota F.
Dakota F.

This is my go to product no matter what my makeup look, or how my skin is doing. It's a lightweight but quality product. Keeps your makeup in place all day/night. Helps you feel refreshed. Does not make you feel weighed down. I would recommend this product to anyone who wears even just a little makeup, and I would buy again!
Maysee R.
Maysee R.

This product saves my make up life!!! The only downside is it's price but compared to the quality. And quantity it's definitely worth it it's good for dry and oily skin and it helps had my pores. I am definitely buying this again! The best thing about this product is how well it enhances my shimmery shadows absolutely love!!
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Sacramento, CA

My all time favorite make up setting spray!! This product is bomb & this product smells so good. I have repurchase this product over & over again. It is that damn good. Can't live without this product. I just not only use it when wearing makeup but if my face needs a little hydration, I would sprits some on my face anyways.
Maryssa T.
Maryssa T.
Wildomar, CA

I have the limited time cucumber scent and wish they would bring it back. This is my all time favorite product I use it for everything. I prep my skin, set my face makeup, spray it on all my brushes before use, moisten dry products, blend foundation, make my eyebrow powder creamy, everything with this. Best purchase by far.
Diana C.
Diana C.
Weston, FL

This spray is my life! Smells so fresh and clean, does an amazing job of making my face stay on. I spray this on for a quick refresh, I spray it as setting spray, and I even spray it on my brushes to intensify the pigment of my highlight or shadows. LOVE IT. So worth the price! Just wish MAC would stop testing on animals...
Karyn T.
Karyn T.
San Diego, CA

This has to be my favorite setting spray, I always feel as if my makeup isn't complete until I spritz it on! During the summer time I keep this in the refrigerator to keep it nice and cool, I've also used it to enhance the color of my powder eye shadows.

The price point is pretty average comparing it to other set in sprays.
Camille S.
Camille S.

This product is great! It is seen in many make up tutorials because it really finishes your make up look while keeping it in place. I can't really explain the difference it makes, but this really ups the pigmentation on all your make up to make you look fabulous. It also does the job for pictures as well. All around 10/10.
Evelin O.
Evelin O.
Paterson, NJ

the best setting spray ive used , i use it before my makeup, during the application & after, i can spray this on & on on my face its like you never want to stop because it is so hydrating, it takes away the cakeyness of your makeup, it blends everything seamlessly, it works wonders it is def worth the hype go get you some!
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Edmonson, TX

Holy grail product for me! I wish I would have tried it years ago. It's so refreshing and really does make my makeup last all day long! I use it on my brushes to intensify pigment with eyeshadow and highlighter as well. I'll definitely be buying this again when it's out (which won't be long) and I recommend this to anyone!
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.