Add a Photo

Photos (311)
Tricianna s.
Tricianna s.
Hollywood, FL

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! its a make-up must have . this product is multipurpose with many different use, I use this product as a primer before I apply my makeup.I also use this product to make my eyeshadow pop if I feel like the color is a little dull and of course I use it a s my finishing spray to complete my make up look.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Antioch, TN

Wow this setting spray is just something else it just really works with me doesn't make my face oily like other and other leave me looking like if I was a disco ball all shine and I hate that but this one is just right stays on well and I love that It distributed the product well and even I will definitely buy this again
Daina G.
Daina G.
Clarksburg, ON

This is something I love to use to freshen a very matte makeup look or when I've feeling dry in the winter. I wouldn't really say its the best for setting makeup to stay all day..but it's not the worst Either. it's also a great product for wetting your brush just enough to pick up loose pigments or to foil an eyeshadow.
Maria C.
Maria C.

I absolutely love this stuff! I have normal-dry skin and this is a must for me. I like to spray it after my makeup is completely done. This makes my makeup look nicely blended and it also takes the powdery look away. I also like to spray my brush when I use a shimmery eyeshadow to make it look more intense and metallic.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Vacaville, CA

I've used many makeup setting sprays and this is always my go to! Not only can you prep your skin, set your makeup... But you can also use it to dampen brushes, beauty blenders, etc. I've re purchased many times and will continue to do so. I have combo to oil skin during hot weather and combo to dry during cool weather.
Devinne L.
Devinne L.

LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH! I always have issues with my face looking dry and cakey, but a few sprays of Fix+ and my face looks AMAZING even hours later. I would say this product could be used with any skin type! And unlike most setting sprays, it smells awesome! And there are soooo many uses out of it for a fair price!
Dana E.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ

I love this stuff. Most people think it's just a $22 bottle of water but It's so much more than that!! I use this to prep my face for makeup, if I begin to look too powdery or cakey, on my brush to intensify my eyeshadows or highlighter, after my makeup to set my face... there's so many different uses for this product!
Carrie B.
Carrie B.

I've been using fix+ for about a month now and have come to rely on it big time! It definitely helps my make up last longer, but also helps my powders mesh with my foundation for a seriously flawless finish. I was on the fence about buying it for a long time, but I can say with certainty that it is so worth picking up.
KaLeena M.
KaLeena M.
Warner Robins, GA

Oh my, who can live without Mac fix and skin setting spray. This is the best setting spray ever, but very expensive. I dupe for this setting spray is e.l.f. setting spraying, but in order to achieve the same results you have to spray it on your face at least twice (spray it on your face let it dry then spray it again).
Jaycie A.
Jaycie A.
Moscow, ID

I love using this to keep my eye shadow in place. It also works great if you want to give your skin a dewy look. Makes the skin feel very hydrated. I do not however want a dewy look, because my skin is very oily, but winter it is very hydrating to use. Sometimes it is nice to just spray it on and go without foundation.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.