BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
mai m.
After hearing many, many, MANY beauty bloggers and youtubers rave about this product, I finally decided to try it .... and it definitely exceeded my expectations. It smells amazing, the spray bottle delivers a really great, even mist of product, and it WORKS. My makeup really stays all day AND looks flawless. It's also really refreshing to spray on bare skin as well. I love this. The packaging is also really unique and I love it.
Cathy H.
Palm beach
My fav setting spray hands down 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 it makes my make up last all day, even if I sweat I live in south Florida & it gets humid here & my make wouldn’t shift or come off. It also smells good MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
Love love love and did I say love this product. Amazing the smell is so fresh and light. The bottle and mist spray is just right. It helps keep my makeup in place for hours. It also helps hydrate my dry dehydrated skin.
Deborah W.
Savannah
This primer leaves my makeup absolutely flawless. I have very large pores and this primer hides them like they aren’t there. I love it. It comes in a spray bottle which is also a convenience. I will definitely buy again.
Sarah C.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
Before I bought this I thought that is the most overpriced water I have ever seen in my life until I bought it, this spray is amazing it makes my makeup look like it's not makeup I spray it on my face before I do my makeup and I spray it after I do my powders just to melt everything into the skin and it smells so good and refreshing I don't think I can ever go without using it now.
Taylor J.
Williamsburg, KY
I love this primer. It keeps my foundation looking smooth all day long. It gives my face sort of a matte finish but also leave it looking fresh. I do not use sun protection with this because it includes it. I would recommend this to others.
eliana A.
Saint George, UT
I bought a tester of this but I love it I mean a little bit goes a long ways it smells so good it keeps your makeup intact and best thing if you don't want to spend all that money on that primer you can just get a mini one which is a tester and it's only $12
Deanna D.
Cedar Grove, NJ
I use this as an overall setting spray after applying liquid foundation, concealer, and powder and it helps to keep my skin looking dewy and it melts into my skin... doesn't prolong my makeup but helps it to look fresh
Rachel M.
Granada Hills, CA
This is not a makeup spray to prolong the wear of your makeup! However, that being said, this spray does an excellent job at softening your makeup look by reducing any 'powderiness'. It also has a very pleasant, slightly musky smell. I kinda wanna spray this on as a perfume! I wouldn't say the actual spray bottle is the best, but you just have to be very careful with it. For reference, I love the spray bottle for the urban decay setting spray!
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
This is a standard primer, nothing special. I feel like this costs way too much money for the price. If I want a luxury priced primer, I would opt for  Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer instead of this. The only reason I could really see opting for this one is if you are one of those people who want all of your makeup products to match and you are already a MAC person. Average product with a premium price tag.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.