BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Tabitha M.
Texas
After reading all the reviews I must agree with one who know how to actually use this. It’s used as a hydration and not a setting spray. I use powder 99% of the time so I’ll use this to give a natural finish. I also learn a lot of other uses that I hadn’t known about, from reading the reviews here. Can’t wait to try some!!! Side note: the bottle lasts a very long time once you buy it!! MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Ashlee C.
Lees Summit, MO
I really like this product, although it's not my favorite to use as a primer. When my foundation looks cakey, I spray this on my face, then dab my whole face with a beauty blender. I also spray it on my brushes before dipping them into shimmer/glitter eyeshadows to make them more pigmented. I also spray this on my face before applying highlighter if I want my highlight to be blinding. I will definitely be buying more of this when I run out!
Summer H.
Hamilton, OH
I use this all the time on eyeshadow brushes for packing on shimmers, every time I use a shimmer I spray my brush with this first because it does a great job of making it stick better and making the shimmer look awesome! You could also use this as a setting spray if you’d like, or maybe even a primer, this has multiple uses which is great, I can’t think of any cons for this product, it works amazingly!
anabel c.
Ozone Park, NY
I can't live without this setting mist, It literally melts in the skin, it somehow helps the powder products all blend together and i love adding an extra mist here and there for a hydration Boost, This is my 4th bottle and I will definitely continue purchasing, there is nothing like it out in the market !
Ashley K.
Mashpee
I am obsessed with this stuff, I use it every single time I do my makeup. This stuff is amazing, it can be used for so many different things. Sometimes I'll use it to prep my skin before I put my makeup on, like primer. I'll use it by it's self, or spray it on my face and then put another primer on after. I use it as a setting spray sometimes, or spray it over my highlighter, it makes everything just melt into the skin and look absolutely flawless. The thing I use it for the most for though is my eyeshadows. If I'm using a shimmer or metallic eyeshadow I'll spray this on my brush to make it more intense, and it will help with the fall out as well. This is definitely a ride or die must product for me. I absolutely recommend this product to anyone that wears makeup
Danesha M.
Centralia, WA
So I don’t use this for setting my make up but I do use it to wet my brushes when I want to increase the intensity of a product. I have found that on me it does set product well if I do use it on my face- it helps makeup not look powdery but it does not help my make up stay as long as the urban decay. Plus the price point is high- I just keep a mini on hand to wet brushes.
Tara S.
I am in awe of this product.  I have very only skin. And she use this product several times during my makeup application to help the makeup stay better. I use it on a clean face and the. I use it again after foundation and powder are one. Lastly I use it again once my eyeshadow and brows are done. It works perfectly and keeps my skin hydrated all day. I highly recommend!!!!
Ashley N.
I love this! It smells so good and is so refreshing to spray on my face after my makeup is on! It makes the powder just melt into the skin and look perfect! It’s not a matte setting spray so if that’s what your looking for this one is not for you. This one is refreshing and a slightly dewy mist. I wear my matte makeup and powder and spray this on top and it is lovely.
Susan T.
Burlingame, CA
I cannot understand why people are obsessed with this.  Maybe I got a dud...I purchased a bottle after seeing YT-ers rave about the different ways they use this.  Unfortunately, the spray was WAY too aggressive for me.  When you pressed the pump it would spray a strong stream--it is not a nice mist at all.  Each time I used it to either prep or refresh my face, it just ended up blasting my face with liquid and would ruin my makeup.  I tried soaking the nozzle to see if it was broken but nothing would fix it.  I also used it to wet my brush and intensify my eye shadow--but I can do that with other sprays.  For the price, I need a product I can actually use.  I returned it and would not repurchase.
Jennifer F.
Akron, CO
This has to be my most favorite go to setting spray! It definitely sets your make and it just so refreshing to spray on your face especially after a long day! I also love to spray on my brush before applying my highlight on. It gives such a gorgeous glow! Amazing product and I would recommend everyone to have this in there bag!  MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.