Add a Photo

Photos (548)
Courtney V.
Courtney V.
Oakdale, PA

So, I put off buying this because I figured it was just a ploy to get me to spend $23 bucks... but you guys, I'm so sad I didn't get it sooner! I have combination skin, that leans more towards dry. This has been heavenly on my skin, it feels refreshing when applying it, and I really enjoy the smell too. I've noticed a significant difference in my makeup from the way it looks (10X smoother and flawless!) and in how long my makeup lasts before I look like I need a touch up. I can make it all day and still look nearly flawless with this stuff. Amazing. And, even if you spray a lot each day, I swear it never goes away. $23 bucks well spent for a bottle that lasts forever and makes you look airbrushed. BUY THIS!
Holly R.
Holly R.
Cincinnati, OH

I follow a lot of beauty gurus on youtube and recently noticed that quite a few of them swear by this product. If their makeup looks so good, this can definitely make a difference in my makeup, right?? YES! This product works amazingly! I use it on my face before I apply makeup for smooth application, after my makeup is applied to remove visible powder and 'cake face', as well as in eye shadows to give them a creamy, pigmented formula. This product helps your foundation blend seamlessly into your skin and gives you a dewy, not shiny, look! This product is a million in one and I absolutely adore it. If you are on the fence about this product, I definitely say go for it, you won't be disappointed!
River F.
River F.
Honesdale, PA

I'm very very picky with my setting sprays and primers. I've gone through so many I've lost track. but I can honestly say I think I finally found the holy grail of setting sprays. I use it as a primer firsy, then sp Ray my beauty blender with it enough to moisten it then apply my foundation with it, then too it all off with anothee spray to set it. and let me tell you this stuff helps my makeup stay like none other. I'm a waitress who works long hours so I need my makeup to stay as long as possible. it doesn't make my skin oily which is also a huge plus. I love love love this spray. it works great for my sesitove skin as well, never causing blemishes or acne. this is the perfect setting spray!
Holly S.
Holly S.

It’s used to hydrate and soothe the face before makeup application or as a makeup finisher. With each spritz you are adding vitamins and minerals to your face which applies a soft, subtle sheen. This helps to get rid of that cakey look we can get when we use a lot of powders. Also another known way to use Fix+ is to spritz your eyeshadow brushes to enhance pigments and shadows. I see how people can confuse it for being a setting spray though. It can help to make your makeup last longer if you use it correctly which is as a primer before you apply your foundation. A great way to optimize its usage would be to apply it before your usual primer to ensure a flawless and lasting look.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH

I absolutely love this spray. I get oily and I still swear by it. It's so insanely versatile. You can spray it directly onto your brush to make your highlight pop even more, you can spray it all over your face before foundation to add a bit of moisture and get a subtle glow, you can spray it all over your face after completing your makeup to take away any powdery texture and make it look more skin like, also spray a bit more to get a nice glow. You can even use this for shadows to make them apply more foiled or pigmented.
Once you get this spray, you'll keep finding new ways to use it and wonder how you lived without it! Trust me. Also, the bottle lasts forever. Sooooo worth the money!
Asia P.
Asia P.
St Petersburg, FL

So, there are many uses for this product and everyone uses it differently.

For us, Fix+ does an amazing job with calming any make up look down. If a certain look is a little too cakes this product will help minimize it some.

We also use it as glitter adhesive. Works perfectly to prevent fall out and helps glitter apply easily.

Another way that we like to use it for is for also prepping the skin before makeup. It has calming and refreshing ingredients.
Recently MAC released different fragrances and ingredients to the Fix+ family and I recently purchased the rose scent and it is amazing!

No cons! The only thing is just that people assume this is a Setting spray but it really isn't.
Sheena D.
Sheena D.
Lisbon, CT

I am so obsessed with this! It was my first MAC purchase and I've bought a few already to ensure I don't run out! I find that it's an amazing spray, great to prime by spraying before makeup and when makeup is done it's fantastic for setting makeup, making sure everything stays put but also that you aren't cakey looking. I have worn makeup all day and when using this I find my makeup stays on amazing. Also I love using this to spray my eyeshadow brush to help eyeshadow look more pigmented or especially great to give a more metallic look. I can't rave enough about this stuff! In my photo I have the full size original and the travel size coconut scented one (which I also love!)
Alli M.
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA

Wow ok. I never thought I would try a Mac product due to the fact that they are not cruelty free. However I kept seeing this in everyone's YouTube videos. I tried it and I think I will reorder every time I run out. The smell is nice first of all...unlike other sprays. This intensifies eyeshadows so much. I will include pictures (left swatches are w/o fix+ and right is with fix+) as you can see it makes a giant difference. Swatches are from the ABH modern Renaissance palette, BH cosmetics highlight palette, and the Pür face palette. This is awesome. I bought it for $17 because you get free shipping and 20% off when you sign up. (Also don't mind my kitty scratch on my arm)
Tina H.
Tina H.

I'm a fan of MAC, but I finally bought my first bottle of Fix+. I automatically jumped to the full-size, since it's a better deal; $22 for 3.4 oz.

I found I really love using this after I apply my moisturizer and makeup, then finally setting everything with another few spritz. I will also purchase the travel-size to use to refresh my makeup and skin on-the-go. You can use it to intensify your eyeshadows, but I usually don't like my eye makeup too bold.

During the hot summer, put this in the fridge so it'll feel even more refreshing while you do your makeup. ⬅ *Careful you don't go overboard with the Fix+, it can be addicting when it just came out of the fridge. Lol ❄😍
Tina R.
Tina R.
Pearsall, TX

I'm obsessed with this setting spray!! After I'm done with my foundation I lightly spay all over my face it really helps keep my makeup set all day it works wonders. The scent is amazing it's definitely a plus I would personally recommend this to anyone who wears makeup for long periods of time because I know sometimes makeup tends to smudge when wearing for hours. Believe me ladies and gents you need this in your life it was a game changer for me and I hope if y'all ever decide to try that y'all will love it as much as I do!!! It's also great for eyeshadow just lightly spray on your brush and then swatch some of your favorite shadow and see the results for yourself
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.