Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (311)
Léa-Jeanne T.
Léa-Jeanne T.

So I've heard mixed reviews about this product, I would not say that it is a primer so i think that may be why there are some bad reviews, i absolutely love this product and when i have ran out i will be purchasing it again. It is a little pricey for £18 a bottle but it has lasted me a few months so i think that it is worth it.

I usually spray this onto my beauty blender before using it, when its mixed with foundation it gives a nice smooth finish - I also use it to set my make up once i am finished. When using powder I feel like that product really helps to reduce the 'powdery' look that i sometimes get when using various powders.

I would definitely recommend this product
Tina H.
Tina H.

I'm a fan of MAC, but I finally bought my first bottle of Fix+. I automatically jumped to the full-size, since it's a better deal; $22 for 3.4 oz.

I found I really love using this after I apply my moisturizer and makeup, then finally setting everything with another few spritz. I will also purchase the travel-size to use to refresh my makeup and skin on-the-go. You can use it to intensify your eyeshadows, but I usually don't like my eye makeup too bold.

During the hot summer, put this in the fridge so it'll feel even more refreshing while you do your makeup. ⬅ *Careful you don't go overboard with the Fix+, it can be addicting when it just came out of the fridge. Lol ❄😍
Tina R.
Tina R.
Pearsall, TX

I'm obsessed with this setting spray!! After I'm done with my foundation I lightly spay all over my face it really helps keep my makeup set all day it works wonders. The scent is amazing it's definitely a plus I would personally recommend this to anyone who wears makeup for long periods of time because I know sometimes makeup tends to smudge when wearing for hours. Believe me ladies and gents you need this in your life it was a game changer for me and I hope if y'all ever decide to try that y'all will love it as much as I do!!! It's also great for eyeshadow just lightly spray on your brush and then swatch some of your favorite shadow and see the results for yourself
Anna S.
Anna S.
Apex, NC

I kept hearing this product all over YouTube's big beauty bloggers being described as Holy Grail and a miracle product and simply couldn't believe it. I finally gave in after trying a couple drugstore brands and not liking them and started out with a sample size because I couldn't bring myself to purchase the full size on TouTube's word alone. It is absolutely amazing. It's not sticky at all like some cheaper setting sprays can be and it smells like amazing! I use it to wet down eye shadow to get a great color payoff and to set my makeup. I have dryish skin and tend to touch my face a lot and this helps the Korean bb cream I use stay in place. I love this stuff!
Melody J.
Melody J.

For me it is a very complete prebase, because it is true that it helps to make the makeup last longer but it also moisturizes the skin, I have noticed that with the bases that resected my face with it I do not dry out so much and it has small shiny particles Which help to lighten the face and make it look healthier, not shiny Contains 30 ml and the container has a dispenser, which I love, Its texture is quite light, it is like a flowing cream, it is absorbed very well and although Contains silicones does not leave that effect super velvety artificial that leaves other bases more asiliconadas. It is completely translucent so it can be used for any skin tone.
Sabreena H.
Sabreena H.
Brookings, OR

I got a small bottle of this to try and loved it so much I bought 2 full sized right away. I love the smell and the refreshing feeling it leaves my face with. I use this as a prep every day prior to make up and will use it at times in the day when things feel too tight or dry. I even use it when I don't wear make up because it feels so nice. On days where I feel a little cakey I can spray this and it just kind of "flattens" everything. Especially if you get heavy handed with the powder foundations but do not want to start over. I am hugely guilty of product ADD but this is one item I use everyday and will always have as long as they leave the formula alone.
Gina S.
Gina S.

This is my all-time favorite beauty spray. I love using it especially in the summer to set my makeup & cool me off when it's hot. I also use it before I put on my makeup to hydrate the skin & I spray it on my makeup brush before using certain eyeshadows (mainly glitter or foiled ones) in order to increase the pigmentation. It's about $21 including tax, but I definitely think it is worth the price. One bottle for me lasts about 6 months to a year so you get a lot of uses for it! I think it does a better job of setting my makeup than my Urban Decay setting spray. The two are similar in price, but Mac Fix+ is much better in my eyes. I absolutely love it!
Ana Carolina S.
Ana Carolina S.

" MAC Fix+ Spray is actually a finishing spray. It is designed to take off the powdery, cakey edge from your makeup leaving your skin looking soft and fresh. To use it, simply apply your makeup as normal and then hold the spray about 30cms away from your face, spray and you will notice that your skin looks more refreshed and less “made up”. That’s what this product is made to do. I see so many bad reviews of this product as people have purchased it in the hopes that it’s going to set their makeup and I feel like it gets such bad press because of this. Obviously it’s just misinformation, but it’s a really great product when used correctly " - carly x
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Riverside, CA

This stuff right here changed my make up game for the better, best purchase by far this year! I came across this on you a youtube channel and went to the mac website and read so many good reviews and I can back them all up. This is a multi tasker for many thing in the make up world. If you have super dry skin like me and suffer from dry patches with your make up spray this on before, during and way after to maintain a healthy natural dewy face appearance. This can be sprayed on you make up brushes with eye shadow and highlighter to vamp up your way of wearing making up. YouTube the video of like 20 ways to use this stuff and get your money's worth!
Mai O.
Mai O.
Pennsauken, NJ

This is one of those products that i still don't understand why i keep rebuying.
pros: the nozzle, it gives such a good spray which i love, i like the scent and i like how freshing it feels when you apply it before makeup

cons: doesn't make my makeup last longer. i know a lot of people say it does but on me it doesn't. it could be because of my skin type (oily combo) but i have yet in my 3 years of using this product notice a difference between using it and not using it.

in my opinion it is more of a luxury item, like you probably don't need it but can be useful if you do. urban decay all nighter is much better for having your makeup last all day.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.