Add a Photo

Photos (554)
Aysha B.
Aysha B.
Detroit, MI

Hey everyone ! If you want a primer I say buy this product! It is worth the price and great for all skin types. My friends have this and their skin is opposite from mine which is dry. It works as a moisturizer too! I used up my bottle and decided to get a sample this time and it works great. I'm looking forward to buying the product once again.
Kirstyn P.
Kirstyn P.
Taftville, CT

Mac Fix+ is such an amazing product. It can be used to prep your skin for makeup (priming), can be used as a setting spray, can be used to refresh your skin on a hot day, and can be used to help foil shadows. This stuff is so versatile. Whatever way you use it, the outcome is always beautiful. And, it doesn't smell bad, so that's always a plus!
Carrie H.
Carrie H.
Roscoe, IL

I cannot believe I waited so long before trying this! It has a nice mist that immediately feels good on my face and it dries quickly. It has a very nice and subtle scent but after it dries, you don't smell anything. I use this before applying primer and then again after I've applied all my makeup. I don't think I can ever live without it now!
Shayma A.
Shayma A.
Brooklyn, NY

Mac's Fix plus can be used for so many different things! Before foundation, after foundation, help blend out concealer, intensify your eyeshadows, & of course... To set your makeup once it's done. It doesn't make your makeup last longer, it just melts your powder more into the skin giving it a more natural finish. Great product for many uses.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Hialeah, FL

I love applying this before I start my makeup, after I finish and before I touch up. This really helps with preventing my makeup from sinking into the lines of my face (especially my laugh lines). I love the smell and the spray distribution is perfect! They have this in a $10 travel size if you want to try it out before you buy the full size!
Taylor K.
Taylor K.

Going back to school is crazy! My skin drys out from the climate change and routine in general! So my go to is this because I spray it on before my makeup which is refreshing and preps my skin! Than I also re spray at the end to set in my makeup and make sure my skin stays moist! I can re spray throughout the day when I need a pick me up too!
Ayuni P.
Ayuni P.

Cult favorite.

If you ever have any problems of creasing, cracking, cake face or fading of makeup, don't look any further this is the answer to your prayers.

This is such an amazing product. It solves all my makeup blunder from cake face to creasing and everything in between. It makes my makeup look so natural and flawless each time I use it.
Cristina G.
Cristina G.

I recently got this 2 months ago and i love it! the first time i used it my friends noticed how different my skin looked. it makes your skin look very dewy and nice i personally recommend this product to all skin types because i have combo skin but oily sometimes as well and my skin still looks very nice and dewy not making it look oily at al.
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
Loganville, Ga

I cannot live without this product. I bought it as a setting spray and it works so nicely. I also love to spray this on my brush and dip it into my metallic eyeshadows. It helps them stay on longer and make the pigmentation even more intense. I love sparkles on my lid and this product helps with making it look the best it possibly could look!
Chikis V.
Chikis V.

Fix plus is a great way to prime face. I personally soak my face in this to make my foundation a little bit dewy. However the product it self is great. The skin feels hydrated through the day. I can say that the actual spray is very direct. Its not as finely sprayed like the Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.