BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Andrea D.
I don’t use this as just a setting spray like some people. This is a great medium for plenty of things. You can use it as a setting spray, a pick me up from the wear of the day. You can use this to wet a brush and pick up more pigment. Honestly I didn’t want to purchase this because I thought it would act like my other setting sprays. I was so wrong and completely understand why this is a cult favorite
Cara E.
Pikeville, KY
Favorite setting spray. Doesn’t leave my skin too dry, yet doesn’t add too much of a dewy look. It’s just the right amount to look natural, yet keep my makeup in place all day. A little goes a long way, so only 3 sprays does the trick for me!
Jennifer K.
Let’s just say every Youtuber has this product for a reason. Sooooo good and refreshing on the face. Preps and primes amazingly. can really help with people with dry skin! i totally recommend this to others
💄tara a.
yorba linda, CA
The Og of all facial sprays. you can never go wrong with Fix+ it really helps make your makeup look flawless by making all powders look more skinlike. it really melts the makeup to give a natural finish which is amazing. i would highly recommend it to others. I love the original and the coconut scented ones the most!
Shnicquar F.
Savannah , GA
Although pricey mac fix + setting spray is one of my all time favorites. It leaves your face glowing and helps your makeup be more long wearing. It has s pleasant smell and is definitely worth repurchasing.
Brittany S.
This product is truly amazing! Your makeup will stay on literally all day long. It's amazing for picking up pigment for eyeshadows too. I absolutely recommend this to everyone I know and know loves makeup.
Bailey A.
Alexandria
I got a gift set of the new MAC Fix+ that have scents for Christmas! Ever since I've fallen in love. I love this it prep my face before applying foundation, as well as set my face makeup before I apply my eye makeup! This mist is also a great way to freshen up any look at anytime! I will for sure be restocking my supply soon!
Marina A.
Concepcion , TX
My fave. I’ve tried other brands, but I never really like the finish and at the end of the day my makeup isn’t really there the way it is when I use Mac. Mac is good for lasting makeup and a beautiful overall finish!
Amanda N.
This prep & prime is an absolute must! It’s my favorite of all face primers! Easy to apply, just a tiny pea size amount for your entire face. It will make your foundation last sooo much longer than usual!
Wendie W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Love my MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ setting spray! Not only does it work as a pre-Makeup spray, a make up spray to help get metallic eye shadows to stick, but as a setting spray as well! I got it for about $20 on the MAC website! I love it so much and use it EVERY DAY! HIGHLY RECOMMEND and WILL re-purchase!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.