BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
I had seen so many good reviews on this product and finally purchased one a couple of months ago and I am not mad! It really sets your makeup after applying. It makes it look better and more flawless in my opinion. I really love this stuff. If it were cheaper I'd have a whole stock of them.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Review for: Skin Spray
I can't believe it took me so long to get my hands on this!! This amazing product can be used for any skin type. Apply before foundation for hydration or after to get rid of any powdery look to your makeup. You can as well spray any eye shadow to make it more intense! Such a great product!!
Bri M.
Bri M.
Bonita Spgs, FL
Review for: Skin Spray
I give this product 5 stars because it is definitely worth the hype and the money. This spray has many different uses. For example, you can spray your brush and dip it into your eyeshadow and make it more pigmented. You can spray this before and after your foundation and it works miracles!
Emily G.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
Review for: Skin Spray
This is my absolute favorite setting spray. I use this product every single day to set my makeup. I also always use this to make my eyeshadows more vibrant. Especially with shimmery eyeshadows, Fix + will make the eyeshadows look metallic. This spray has seriously improved my makeup game<3
April B.
April B.
Buffalo, WV
Review for: Skin Spray
This is a good go to setting spray. It is simple and Works well. Keeps my makeup put all day long with little need for touch ups. It doesn't have any spf though, so try to make sure your primer or foundation does. I would buy it again if I came across it while shopping for my fresh makeup.
LaShandra M.
LaShandra M.
It is a true must have for all cosmetic junkies out there like myself. It has a long lasting effect on your make up as it can be used a a base and a finishing spray. I also would recommend lightly spraying it on your makeup brushes to make a slightly easier groove to applying your make up.
Leymi D.
Leymi D.

This primer is quite good, it covers very well the open pores, marks and acne are completely covered when laying the base, is not oily at all and is very consistent, quite durable, another positive thing is that it protects the skin since Contains sunscreen and leaves it super moisturized.
Bonny M.
Bonny M.
Big Stone Gap, Va
This product needs to be on every woman's vanity no joke. If you want your makeup to look the best it's ever looked, then buy fix +. There is no other like it!! I wish the bottle was a little bigger but no matter what size, I will always use this product!!! It makes my face look amazing!!
Temisan O.
Temisan O.
Overland Park
I think that this primer is really good. It's good for combinations skin. It really helps your makeup go on smoothly. It's easy to apply because you just spray it. The only thing I don't like is that I feel kind of sticky after it's dried on my face. Other than that, it's a agood product.
Jen C.
Jen C.
I use this for sooo many things. Before applying foundation, after setting with powder. And my favorite way is to spray on my ColourPop super shock shadows when they're starting to feel dry and hard. Totally brings them back to life! Great for the price and lasts forever. Love this stuff.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.