BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Kim F.
This is one of my favorite setting sprays. It feels so good on the face giving it some moisture. It does a great job keeping my makeup in place all throughout the day. I have sensitive combination skin and it feels great and works well with my skin.  I would totally buy this again and again. Well done MAC!
Lets S.
I dont subscribe to the hype of this product. I find it contributes to my makeup looking prematurely oily when I use it. The most convenient use for the product has been to wet my eyeshadow brushes before applying shadows which results in a more pigmented application but I would pass on this as a setting spray.
Yana M.
San Anselmo
All time favorite. I use it as a setting spray and it magically takes the face from powdery look to natural, also I use it to increase pigments in the eyeshadow. I spray it on a brush and colors pop like a crazy:)
Ashley S.
Weatherford , TX
My favorite setting spray by far! Love the bottle, love the mist, love the smell! It helps the powders just melt into your skin. This is also my holy grail for intensifying any metallic eyeshadows.
Araceli M.
Omg!!!!! I can count on this when going to a wedding or and event that would last very long! I have very oily skin and it worked amazing on me , helps my foundation set it to a more natural color as well, doesn't make my makeup sweat this is a must have in your makeup collection I highly recommended this product!
Ashley M.
Mount Vernon
I love the formula itself but my sprayer puts water spots on my face, don't know if I just got a bad sprayer or what but not sure if I'll repurchase because of that reason.
Emily F.
South River, NJ
This sure lives up to all the hype!! I love using it to set my makeup because it doesn’t dry out my face like other setting sprays! I find it gives me a nice natural finish! Definitely keeps my makeup in tact for hours on end!
Veronica S.
I love this setting spray I bought it a few months back and it last a long time I just spray twice and my make up is set for the whole day I love it and it smells great to
Yeska A.
Bronx, NY
Really great product. I use it EVERYDAY I'm halfway through with the bottle. I love the scent of it and the small amount of hydration that it gives me. Its a GREAT primer.
Tressa M.
Aurora, CO
I know this is overpriced glycerine spray. But I love it.  It never fails me.  It works great to wet foiled eyeshadow and pigments.  It's also a life saver if you over powder your face.  This does not extend my makeup wear, so I use a different setting spray for that.   I love the most on the bottle.  I will repurchase
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.