Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (520)
Chyna S.
Chyna S.

This is a god send. I have oily skin so I pack on powder. This can lead to major cake face. A few spritz of fix plus and the powder just melts into my face. It helps keep a healthy glow to the skin. I just repurchased a new bottle. It won't set your makeup so spray this before and during makeup application. You won't regret the price tag!
Kessa M.
Kessa M.
Albany, OR

Fix + is a must have for anyone who uses makeup. It helps to take away the cake of certain powders especially when they stick to dry patches. It's perfect for any skin texture, just a few spritz when you're fine with makeup and you're good to go. It's also incredible for wetting shadows to help with pigmentation. Well worth the price tag
Genesis V.
Genesis V.
Chino, CA

I love this stuff!! To clarify this is not a setting spray this is to hydrate your skin but a lot of people including myself like to use it as so. I also love this, to spray on my brush before applying a pigment or a bright eyeshadow to help give more pigmentation to the color. I always buy this product over and over. Highly recommend it!
Itigria M.
Itigria M.

So i have been loving this product since i got it ! Let's just get to it ! Every one hates the whole powdery look ! Well get this stuff spray on and it's like you've just used cream products no powder ! I love the scent , not too strong ! I'm going to have to stock up because this stuff will go fast lol ! but you don't need to spray alot
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.

BEST STUFF EVER! I cannot live without this! After applying my makeup, this is ALWAYS my last step. It somehow makes my makeup meld all together and look flawless. It hydrates and leaves the skin dewy and without that powdery, cakey look that makeup can give. It also sets my makeup and allows it to last for hours. It's magic in a bottle!
Katia M.
Katia M.
Huntsville, AL

I first got this product as a sample when I placed an online order, after 3 days of trying the sample i feel in love. Super easy to apply and a little goes such a long way. It keep my combination skin under control as well, I was not oily in my T-zone as soon as I was with out it. Long story short brought the product and still loving it!
Jayme B.
Jayme B.
Cave Springs, AR

My absolute holy grail product! It melts everything into your skin, together and holds all day. I seriously cannot do my makeup without a using this spray. While it doesn't give my makeup a chance to move, I always spray it on again midday and it kicks it up a notch! A product is recommended to anyone who uses any product on their face.
Kristina B.
Kristina B.

I love to set my face with powder but sometimes I get a little crazy so I go over my face with fix plus to prevent looking cakey. I would not use this as a setting spray personally it doesn't do what other setting sprays do. If you are to use it as one I would say definitely use it in colder months when the skin is more on the dry side.
Sharon D.
Sharon D.
Prairie City, IA

I love this setting spray, not only is it good for setting makeup but I love it for hot summer days, just spray a little and you're instantly cooler and refreshes your makeup. I have one of these in my desk at work for hot days as well! I loved their scented line but that was discontinued. I really wish they'd come out with those again.
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
London, OH

I love using Fix+ as a primer before any makeup application. It feels refreshing and hydrating and helps your makeup apply flawlessly! And although it is NOT A setting spray, I do like to spray it on my face after my makeup application if I have used a lot of powder to help it all blend together and get rid of that overly powdered look!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.