BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Tristan C.
My second go-to besides urban decay's all night setting spray. This spray keeps your masterpiece in place and with a spritzer bottle it's so easy to apply. The spray is lightweight in formula and I recommend for anyone who enjoys having a setting spray at the end of their routine.
Jenny E.
Jamaica, NY
i spray mac fix+ spray right before i do my makeup and it hydrates my skin so nicely and it helps my foundation apply so much better and i spray right after im done applying my makeup and it helps my makeup look more natural and it stays on all day i always purchase this product.
Morgan H.
This is my all time favorite setting spray, if I had to chose only one product from Mac for the rest of my life this would be it. The product makes my makeup last all day and works well for all skin types, I would recommend this to anyone looking for a high quality setting spray.
Grace G.
Studio City , CA
Fix+ is so amazing you can use this to set your makeup, prime your face or even make eyeshadow pop. It makes your makeup stay in place pretty much all day. Its very easy to apply and the smell is very relaxing to me for some reason. i definitely would purchase this product again.
Liliani C.
Columbus, OH
One of my favorite setting sprays all u really need is 2 sprays and your good it covers your face well its an amazing product and the spray is easy to use and it keeps my makeup in place all day until i take it off i would totally recommend this because its better and easy to use
Gillian C.
Love, love, love this. Remember, it is not a spray that will make your makeup last longer! I use it almost exclusively to get rid of the powdery appearance I get after setting or using a powder foundation, it makes any makeup look like skin! Also, it smells absolutely fabulous :)
Lisa W.
Indianapolis, IN
This can honestly give you the best makeup day EVER! I have super dry skin so I like to spray the Fix+ as a prep and when my powder is all on and I'm set, I will set my makeup by giving my face a spray bath.. literally! This can bring your makeup from 0 to 100 REAL QUICK!
I LOVE!
Gabriela M.
MAC Prep and Prime is my all time favorite primer. This primer keeps my makeup stay in place all day. This also helps my highlight look more luminous as well as any eye shadow that I wear. Its very easy to apply. I will be repurchasing it soon. I love it and its also smells good.
Olivia B.
I use this at photo shoots and it absolutely holds up! One shoot lasted 7 hours in the 100 degree heat and this spray held up my makeup through the entire day. Me and the makeup artist were in awe and now it's a staple in my makeup bag. Well worth the price and lasts a long time.
Theresa H.
For my skin i find it very oily but when i use this it helps give a very non oily look. It was very affordable in my case and i bought it in miami where i was taking a road trip and ran out of my makeup setting spray. This helped me on the road and it leaves a cooling sensation
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.