Add a Photo

Photos (311)
sam M.
sam M.
Romeoville, IL

Why did not I try this product much sooner! I kept hearing about it but for some reason ignored it! It is PERFECT! sets my make up but it is also refreshing and takes away that old lady powdery look. I now fave a full size bottle in my bathroom and the travel size at work and in my purse! This one is truly Holly Grail for me.
Caitlyn T.
Caitlyn T.
Victor, NY

I use MAX Fix+ Skin Setting Spray a few different ways. 1) to spray all over my face before I apply any makeup 2) to spray onto my face brush for a bit of a dewy finish or onto my eyeshadow brush to give eyeshadow a more intense look and 3) to spray all over my face at the end of makeup application to set everything in place.
Kailee P.
Kailee P.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I love love love my fix+!! I wouldn't call it much of a setting spray because it doesn't really set your makeup. But it does hydrate and bring you a dewier finish, and I use it while applying my makeup for easier blending. Plus, the smell is amazing! I recommend for those with any skin type, but especially combination or dry.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Bourbonnais, IL

I really wanted to love this product because it's so raved about. But I really didn't feel it did anything great for my make up, I tried using it as a primer, and a setting spray, and I just didn't love it. It made my skin feel nice, but didn't do anything to make my make up stay or last longer. I prefer the Urban Decay one!
Dakota F.
Dakota F.

This is my go to product no matter what my makeup look, or how my skin is doing. It's a lightweight but quality product. Keeps your makeup in place all day/night. Helps you feel refreshed. Does not make you feel weighed down. I would recommend this product to anyone who wears even just a little makeup, and I would buy again!
Fullerton, CA

Fix+ is amazing! I spray it on my face in between layers of powder so I can get full coverage but without looking cakey! I also use it to spray my shadow brushes so that eye shadow goes on more pigmented and I even spray my beauty blender with it instead of using water! I could not do my make up without this wonderful spray!
Diana C.
Diana C.
Weston, FL

This spray is my life! Smells so fresh and clean, does an amazing job of making my face stay on. I spray this on for a quick refresh, I spray it as setting spray, and I even spray it on my brushes to intensify the pigment of my highlight or shadows. LOVE IT. So worth the price! Just wish MAC would stop testing on animals...
Maryssa T.
Maryssa T.
Wildomar, CA

I have the limited time cucumber scent and wish they would bring it back. This is my all time favorite product I use it for everything. I prep my skin, set my face makeup, spray it on all my brushes before use, moisten dry products, blend foundation, make my eyebrow powder creamy, everything with this. Best purchase by far.
Camille S.
Camille S.

This product is great! It is seen in many make up tutorials because it really finishes your make up look while keeping it in place. I can't really explain the difference it makes, but this really ups the pigmentation on all your make up to make you look fabulous. It also does the job for pictures as well. All around 10/10.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Round Hill, VA

Of all the setting sprays out there, this one is by far my favorite!!! It's really good for all skin types. It leaves a very nice finish to the skin as well. This really helps keep your makeup in place all day long! This is the setting spray I recommend to anyone who asks me which is my favorite and which they should buy!
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.