BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Amanda H.
Mt Washington, KY
I love this product. I have super dry skin so I splash a little of this on my face before applying my make-up and it helps my makeup to take hold better. It is super light and doesn't make your face look so moisturized that it looks oily. It is also good to apply after your make up is on too. I had my make up done at MAC for my birthday and they used this product and I was hooked. I think it is a little pricy, but I would definitely get it again!
Toynga P.
Robinsonville, MS
Smells good. Not overpowering. I spray on after cleaning & let it dry just a little before I apply my MAC makeup. After applying my makeup, I spray on top so my make up set. It works & is very fun to use & have in your makeup bag.
Chrissie M.
This product is perfect for priming and setting! makes my makeup last all day long! It is perfect for making shadows appear much much better and brighter! It definitely sets my makeup in place and i’m on my second bottle! I definitely would recommend it to anyone!
Lexi G.
corbin
This product is my holy grail. It is definitely worth the money. I use it to set my makeup and also before applying certain shadows. It really helps with the pigmentation and helps your foundation have a dewy natural finish.
Lauren N.
Cannot live without a bottle of fix plus on my vanity at all times. I use this for a quick refreshing throughout the day or to set down my makeup , but mostly I use this to spray on my eye shadow brush to intensify pigments.
Ana F.
This setting spray is amazing, also you can wear it along just to have a healthy glow on your face or even prime it before Makeup. It’s a soft mist so your face won’t feel sticky or look wet. Looking forward to buy it again!
Nancy B.
Mac fix + is everything!!!! This melts your makeup into your skin so gracefully! Literally from powdery to melted into your skin wishing a few sprays. Add this to your eyeshadow/highlighters for a more intense color pay off.
Destiny W.
This is amazing to wet shimmer eyeshadows!! It also sets makeup like a dream and melts all the powder into your skin. I don’t really like the mist though. I tend to find droplets of it on my face and have to blend them out.
Emily J.
Rensselaer, NY
I purchased this product from the Mac counter inside of a local Macy's. It was a bit more expensive than I had initially thought it would be because It doesn't really have a scent; nor does it have truly sticky residue. I have used it to sprits my face before and after applying my full face. Additionally I use to to make my eyeshadows more pigmented along with putting it on a blank palette with eyeshadow fall out to make a liquid liner!
Emma O.
Lewiston, NY
The absolute best facial spray money can buy. I go through these like crazy even though it comes with 3.4 oz. I use it to prep my skin for makeup and to set it. It also works good for wetting a brush for highlighting, etc.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.