Add a Photo

Tyesha D.
Bowie, MD
May 23, 2016, 2:54 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I use this for virtually everything, from just spraying it on my face just because, to using it as a primer, applying glitter, and using it as a setting spray. It's an all around product so it's a must buy for everyone. I recommend everyone to go out and buy it. If you don't your cheating yourself. :)
Maria  V.
Maria V.
Fresno, CA
Feb. 22, 2016, 2:22 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love using this spray after my makeup is finish. It leaves a nice sorta refreshing finish and it makes all the powder goes set in my skin. It does leave a nice glowy look in my skin but after spray my facial hair does show up more but I just use the beauty blender to press the hair flat on my skin.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Louisville, KY
I love this product. After my makeup is all done and I'm ready to set it this just makes all the powders really melt into the skin and look more natural looking. Also love using this to make highlighter more intense. I'll spritz it on during the day for extra hydration to help my dry skin look dewy!
Allie H.
Allie H.
Raleigh, NC
June 16, 2016, 6:13 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This stuff is great. I use it for so many things and it lasts a long time! I spray it on a beauty blender when I'm trying to blend makeup or use a highlighter. I use it to help blend my eye shadow as well depending on what I'm trying to do. I also use this as a fix spray when I'm done with my makeup
Vindia Z.
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
Jan. 13, 2016, 1:48 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This stuff is holy grail worthy. I tend to have dry skin year round, and this is my savior. My foundation goes on FLAWLESSLY when I apply this as a primer, and it stays on and doesn't cake up or attach to my dry spots when I spray it after. Also very useful when it comes to intensifying eye shadows.
CrystalandRocky T.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
This stuff is awesome I use it to brighten and intensify my eyeshadow. I spray it to dampen my beauty blender. I spray it on after all my makeup is applied let it dry down a little and tap all over with my beauty blender for a flawless look this stuff is my ride or die must have in every collection
Lola A.
Lola A.
Placentia, CA
Aug. 20, 2016, 1:57 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This product is my holy Grail! I absolutely love this mist !!! It works perfectly for not only a primer before I apply my makeup but also a setting spray after I'm done applying it. The price is very reasonable for the product and size of it. Lasts a very long time and would recommend this product.
Rashika J.
Rashika J.
Las Vegas, NV
Jan. 22, 2016, 11:03 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is by far the best thing ever!!! I have gone through so many of these it leaves my skin feeling amazing!!! Definitely makes your makeup your last and its very refreshing...I love using this after I have applied my makeup and want to wake my face back up so it doesn't look flat and more dewy!!!
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Center, TX
I can not live without this product. It's like liquid gold! Literally does everything you can think of. I use it to prime my face, I spray it on my beauty blender to blend out foundation. I use it on my eyeshadow brush to increase pigmentation and then I set my face with it. Can't live without it!!
Gionna O.
Gionna O.
North Versailles, PA
June 26, 2016, 5:12 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love it it keeps my skin nice and fresh when I am finished applying my makeup. It does a wounderful job to make sure my makeup stays on all day. Does not matter what I do my makeup stays on. You do not need a lot of the spray to make it stay just a little for me goes a long way. And it is amazing.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.