BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Stina P.
San Diego, CA
this really is the best primer. it goes on smooth and doesn't feel filmy. it does cause me any breakouts and i feel it helps reduce my pore size and makes my cc cream glide more smoothly over my skin. you really don't have to use much because it covers so well.
Vi D.
 Could not live without this product. It is very convenient and serves multiple purposes. It is also very easy to apply. You can set your make up or you can load this up onto your brushes to get a more pigmented eyeshadow look. I would definitely buy again
Kierra F.
Zumbro Falls
I love love Mac anything!!! I’d say this is a wonderful primer that’s long lasting!! I don’t always used primers but I love that it has a natural finish and isn’t shiny!!! It has sun production which is useful and I would definitely purchase this product again
Kenia A.
This is the best product in the world. It leaves my skin looking so glowy. I love how you can use it as a primer and use it to make eyeshadows and other loose pigments more vibrant. There is nothing bad about this product. I would recommend this product to anyone it is the best
Janet M.
Ashland , MA
I just can say one thing - I LOVE IT. It is my favorite setting sprays. I can talk only for the pros of this product, I have not experienced any cons. It keeps the oils out of my make up. The scent is amazing. I am still on my first bottle, but I will buy it again.
Danie H.
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Kelsey S.
Morristown, TN
This is a great prepping spray as well as a setting pray. The nozzle is easy to use and sprays an even layer onto the skin. It can over hydrate my skin sometimes so some days I just use it as a setting spray. It does not make the foundation clumpy or crease either!
Jennifer S.
Long using this to set my face i have already used up 5 bottles of this and will re purchase. It keeps my making looking good all day. This is good for combination skin. No there are no sun protection. Yes i would recommend others to try this you will not regret!
Isabel F.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
This is the first setting spray I've ever used. And I started using this a few years ago, I always have it in my makeup drawer. Not because it's the absolute best but because it is actually pretty good and I'm just very used to having it. If that makes any sense.
Francesca m.
Philadelphia, PA
Absolutely love this. This product will make any powder makeup sink in the skin and make it look like your skin but better. It’s absolutely amazing, it’s my holy grail so far
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.