Add a Photo

Photos (554)
Julie T.
Julie T.
Morrow, GA

Pros- longlasting, doesn't make your makeup look cakey, great for blending in your concealer/foundation, smells nice

Cons- none cuz this stuff is magic spray

Tip- I don't use this as a setting spray, cuz it's not really meant for after you put on your face. Use it while you are buffing out your concealer on your beauty blender for AMAZING results
Stephany D.
Stephany D.
Montebello, CA

I love the smell!! This product is versatile because you can use it as primer, an eye shadow enhancer, makeup setting spray, and a skin refresher... I recommend this product more towards dry to normal skin because it is hydrating and gives a dewy finish to the face...but if you are oily like me you can still use it for the other purposes I listed
Stina C.
Stina C.
Scottsdale, AZ

Holy Grail Product! I use this for everything. At the beginning of makeup process at hydration let it set in. It's acts like a power-booster when you wet the brush and put highlighter on! I carry a small you can buy for $10 in my purse and It brings my makeup back to life!

I go through about a bottle every other month MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Yael t.
Yael t.

This spray is my all time favorite primer and setting spray. I keep trying new ones to compare, but I keep running back to this one. It smells delicious and it makes my skin feel baby soft. It fixes all the little imperfections making your skin look flawless, and most importantly it keeps your makeup from melting. I totally recommend this spray!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Carlisle, PA

This is such a staple product that everyone should have to set their makeup and just help all the makeup to melt into each other and leave this amazing lasting finish that looks beautiful for a way longer period of time than it would if you didn't use fix plus 🙌 we all need some fix plus in our lives hehe ❤ I hope you are having a beautiful day!
Meghan R.
Meghan R.
lauderhill, FL

I don't use this as a primer, but this is fabulous for a little skin pick-me-up in the middle of the day. In a hot, humid state like Florida, my makeup tends to slip and slide everywhere. I still haven't found the *perfect* primer to keep my face in place all day, but this does tend to help a bit...and it just downright feels amazing on my skin.
Amber M.
Amber M.

Who doesn't love Fix+?! This was one of my first Mac purchases and it's a pretty universal product. Great for making regular shadows waterproof with the ability to stick for hours, brightens and intensifies your highlight, and sets your makeup for flawless wear. Love that it has a locking mechanism so that no product is ever accidentally wasted.
Kirstyn P.
Kirstyn P.
Taftville, CT

Mac Fix+ is such an amazing product. It can be used to prep your skin for makeup (priming), can be used as a setting spray, can be used to refresh your skin on a hot day, and can be used to help foil shadows. This stuff is so versatile. Whatever way you use it, the outcome is always beautiful. And, it doesn't smell bad, so that's always a plus!
Chesney P.
Chesney P.
Parkersburg, WV

I have oily skin so I don't use finishing sprays on my face, but I love using this to intensify my eye shadows. I just Spray some directly on my brush and dip into the shadow and it makes the look much more vibrant. I typically only use it for my lid shade, especially if it is a shimmer. I'm also a fan of the smell which is just an added bonus.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Ames, IA

Works great to meld my layers together to give me that flawless finish. I didn't know I needed it in my life until I got it as a gift! I use it in conjunction with my UD all nighter spray. It's totally worth it. The only thing is I feel like its hard to direct where the nozzle sprays, therefore I waste a pump or two trying to hit my face right.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.