Add a Photo

Photos (439)
Karen S.
Karen S.
Ridgewood, NY

I absolutely love this setting spray especially how in last all day. I Use this for a concert and I was jumping and sweating and my make up did not sweat off at all. Before I never used a setting spray ever since I got into it I just can't leave the house without. If you want your make up to last all day I highly recommend this right because it truly does work.
Lilia G.
Lilia G.
Pasadena, TX

My sister told me this product was a must have and I'm glad I made this commitment. I love it! The scent it has is just so fresh like cucumbers it's very nice and light when sprayed also. I apply it before my makeup and after so it gets rid if that powder look. I also like to spray it on my brushes to foil my eyeshadows. I love this and will purchase it again.
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.

Mac fix plus is my absolute favorite. Can be a little pricey but it definitely worth it. I have combination to dry skin and it works wonders and doesn't bother my greasy spots like in my t-zone. Plus I love it to spray on a shimmering or foiled eyeshadow after I've picked the shadow up on my brush. Makes the shadow even more shinny or foiled and makes it pop!
Maria M.
Maria M.

I think this is the most hyped product that I see on youtube, and I finally bought and I LOVE IT!
The first two days that I used this product, I have to be honest, I didn't see much difference because I was using a dewy foundation. And for that reason I don't think that everyone will need this product.
I only see the magic of this product, when I over powder.
Tristen A.
Tristen A.

I recently started using the Mac Fix+ after much research into what's best to use for oily skin and I can definitely say it is very long lasting, I applied twice during a 12 hour day. It made my makeup look super natural and minimized my pores. I definitely will be purchasing it again and would recommend it to people with oily skin for longer lasting makeup.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.

I've been debating about trying this product for a while. I was using the Urban Decay all nighter setting spray, prior. My coworker told me about how she really liked this one. So, I tried it and I do like it a lot. I've been using the travel size, which has lasted me about 2 months..maybe a little bit longer. I eventually plan on upgrading to the full size.
Bella C.
Bella C.

The mac prep and prime spray is honestly a god send from heaven. It has multiple uses, and works well for all skin types. I use it for everything, especially setting my make up. It lasts soooo long, and is just worth it! I also have the primer... not liquid form, but foamy consistency. It feels good on my skin, but not a fan of the sparkles that come with it
Vanesa P.
Vanesa P.

This setting spray is my absolute favorite! I use this mainly to make my makeup look flawless. If it is looking a bit cakey, this spray gives a flawless finish. It does make my makeup last longer but it is not the best product for that. I think this product along with the urban decay all nighter setting spray on top will give you perfect long lasting makeup!
Nathaly Z.
Nathaly Z.

Love this product, I definitely recommend to others, I use it to prime & set my face, & it sets the makeup beautifully. It's also really good to give shadow & highlighters more pigment. This product is $22, which I think it's a fair price for a good primer/ setting spray. But if you wanna test it out to see if you like it, there's a travel size for just $10.
Gao  C.
Gao C.
Taylorsville, NC

To begin with I love that this product now offers different smells. Such as lavender and cucumber. I had heard high review of this before buying it. But I love how this setting spray make my makeup look natural and blend together. I would difinitely buy this again. But I want everyone to know that this product is not made to make your makeup last any longer.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.