BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Taylor R.
Ashland, VA
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING. i never believe in MAC’s Fix+ until i received it as a gift and since then, I have gone through 5 bottles. A single spritz onto my brush makes eyeshadows show up 10x more pigmented! I would definitely recommend everyone invest into this product!
Jeyo R.
Garden Grove, CA
This stuff is AMAZING!!! You can use it as a spray primer for your face, or you can use it as a setting spray, or you can use it as both. I use it as both and it is just AMAZING! It not only keeps my makeup on my face, but it also makes my face look flawless! The sprayer on this bottle is just awesome! The mist is an actual mist and not an annoying spray.
Anna S.
New Providnce, NJ
It might be a little pricier than other setting sprays, but it is by far the best I’ve ever tried, worth every penny! It keeps everything perfectly in place all day. It’s also great as a base before doing a full face of makeup.
April B.
Fix plus is a holy grail for me!!! I have been using Mac fix plus for years. I use fix plus for multiple reasons. I use fix plus to prep the skin. I use fix plus to help get rid of the “powdery” look and also to set my makeup!
Kayleigh M.
Fairbanks, AK
Holy grail! I love using this to prime my fave, dampen my beauty blender with and it’s also great for spraying your makeup with to help with not looking cakey. I think this is good for all skin types and would totally recommend
Cassie D.
Tucker, GA
On my second bottle in the last 3 months! So, yes I love, yes I recommend this is a must in my everyday makeup routine! This is so great for us dry girls after we pout any powder on our face to sort of break that up and sinks into the skin so we dont look dry! Great for sensitive skin too. Amazing for oily as well. This is so so good for foiling eye shadows! Just spritz on your brush and those shimmers/metallics just became INSANELY intense!
Angie R.
Glenn Dale, MD
This has been the only finishing spray I’ve ever used consistently. I absolutely love it I can’t wait to try their new ones that have other scents but is just amazing and It last a very long time it’s worth the money definitely! I also use this with my more natural fiber brushes to go and show off my highlight a lot stronger about two sprays on the brush then do the highlighter Application or a very sparkly eyeshadow that you want to really pop. This secret works!!!!
Kay J.
Olathe
I love this product for multiple things, prepping the skin, packing on eye shadows that need a little extra, and for a setting spray. I use this product almost daily and i have bought it several times and will continue to buy it. And for a high end spray it is not a bad price.
HIGHLY SUGGEST THIS!
Ricki B.
Harlingen, TX
I bought the sample size because I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not.
SIS.
This leaves my fave feeling smooth and flawless.
It smells like MONEY. Not actually money, butbl iylt smells expensive and luxurious.
10/10
Amanda H.
Mt Washington, KY
I love this product. I have super dry skin so I splash a little of this on my face before applying my make-up and it helps my makeup to take hold better. It is super light and doesn't make your face look so moisturized that it looks oily. It is also good to apply after your make up is on too. I had my make up done at MAC for my birthday and they used this product and I was hooked. I think it is a little pricy, but I would definitely get it again!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.