Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (440)
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.

If you were to get 1 thing from MAC, this is it! I use it everyday to prep and set my face. Even if i do not use makeup, it is a nice hydrating mist. I am almost to the end of my current bottle and I already for 4 backups. It is a staple in my makeup routine. If my face is a little cakey, I just spray a little of this to help break up the powders. I love this stuff.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.

I love this stuff! I've tried the Urban Decay setting spray and I wasn't a huge fan but I love fix plus! I use it after applying all of my face makeup and it gives me such a beautiful glow from within. Also, I use it on a brush to apply shimmer shadows and they apply beautifully. My only complaint is that it applies super super wet, but I still love it regardless.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Southfield, MI

This is a nice size bottle and somehow I always use it really fast. I use this product to wet my foundation brush so that the foundation blends easier, I wet my beauty blender so that my (cream) highlight blend easier, I use it for my metallic/shimmer shadows and face highlighters to give it that extra pop and I use it on my Anastasia Brow Pomade to revitalize it.
Lily L.
Lily L.

Can be used as both a primer or finisher (for a smooth, even face). I choose to use it as a face primer, as it leaves it not too matte for makeup. Leaves makeup on the face for a while, but will smudge at the end of the day if not set with setting spray. Refreshes the face. Has a great locking mechanism on the cap. Great value compared to other brands (ex: Tatcha)
Deziree B.
Deziree B.
Bakersfield , Ca

Holy grail product ! I use it before makeup to prep my skin on my brush when I want my eyeshadow to really pop after I finish my makeup to take away any cakiness and through out the day to hydrate I wouldn't say it's a good setting spray I haven't noticed my makeup lasting longer just using this I still use a setting spray but this is perfect for everything else !
Georgia S.
Georgia S.
Malvern , PA

Fix can do it all, whether you use it to refresh your skin, set your makeup, or a medium to use a dry product wet. This has been great for my dry skin and helps keep my makeup from slipping while still looking like skin. You really can't go wrong. If there are drawbacks, it would be the price and that it doesn't come in a bigger size. Try it, you won't regret it.
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Spartanburg, SC

If you don't have this, you need it. In the summer, I hate for my face to be super matte so instead of a setting spray, I spritz this. (Note, it does not help my makeup stay put longer). It takes away the powdery look as well, so if you apply too much powder, spritz this on. It also helps with eye shadow pigmentation. And it smells and feels amazing on the face!
Natalie R.
Natalie R.

I absolutely love fix+! I almost always use it when I apply my makeup. Sometimes I use it before to hydrate my skin and other times I use it after I apply my makeup just to make it stand out. This is also a great product if you want one of your shadows to have more pigment or stand out it really allows the pigment or eyeshadow to pop more than it did originally.
Maariya P.
Maariya P.
Dewsbury

This product is amazing!! I use this everyday after I have finished my makeup. It lasts for a very long time. Helps to keep my makeup looking fresh all day. I have combination skin and it has worked well for me. It can also be used as a primer and to intensify eyeshadow looks by spraying the brush with fix plus before applying eyeshadow. I would buy it again!!!
Pearl P.
Pearl P.
Auckland

Holy Grail!!!!! my makeup really stays in place when using this it always keep my make up looking 100%
i also love using this for my metalic shadows it really inceases the pigment and the durability of my shadow. m.a.c. is a universal makeup brand that make outstanding products their nutcracker collection it absolutely to die for. can't wait to shop there again
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.