BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Maria  V.
Maria V.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
I love using this spray after my makeup is finish. It leaves a nice sorta refreshing finish and it makes all the powder goes set in my skin. It does leave a nice glowy look in my skin but after spray my facial hair does show up more but I just use the beauty blender to press the hair flat on my skin.
Allie H.
Allie H.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Skin Spray
This stuff is great. I use it for so many things and it lasts a long time! I spray it on a beauty blender when I'm trying to blend makeup or use a highlighter. I use it to help blend my eye shadow as well depending on what I'm trying to do. I also use this as a fix spray when I'm done with my makeup
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Louisville, KY
I love this product. After my makeup is all done and I'm ready to set it this just makes all the powders really melt into the skin and look more natural looking. Also love using this to make highlighter more intense. I'll spritz it on during the day for extra hydration to help my dry skin look dewy!
Lola A.
Lola A.
Placentia, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
This product is my holy Grail! I absolutely love this mist !!! It works perfectly for not only a primer before I apply my makeup but also a setting spray after I'm done applying it. The price is very reasonable for the product and size of it. Lasts a very long time and would recommend this product.
CrystalandRocky T.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
This stuff is awesome I use it to brighten and intensify my eyeshadow. I spray it to dampen my beauty blender. I spray it on after all my makeup is applied let it dry down a little and tap all over with my beauty blender for a flawless look this stuff is my ride or die must have in every collection
Arri A.
Arri A.
Review for: Skin Spray
I swear by this setting spray!! It will have your makeup looking beautiful all day!! It keeps it from creasing and will keep you looking nice and fresh and it leave a natural looking finish! I would highly recommend to everyone!! Also works very good before you apply your makeup for a dewy look!! 😍
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Center, TX
I can not live without this product. It's like liquid gold! Literally does everything you can think of. I use it to prime my face, I spray it on my beauty blender to blend out foundation. I use it on my eyeshadow brush to increase pigmentation and then I set my face with it. Can't live without it!!
Gionna O.
Gionna O.
North Versailles, PA
Review for: Skin Spray
I love it it keeps my skin nice and fresh when I am finished applying my makeup. It does a wounderful job to make sure my makeup stays on all day. Does not matter what I do my makeup stays on. You do not need a lot of the spray to make it stay just a little for me goes a long way. And it is amazing.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Whittier, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
If you want your makeup to last this is not for you. It does set your makeup, I like to spray it after I put on all my powders and sometimes if my face needs more moisture I'll spray it before hand. And as is know by most people helped make your shadows or powder stick better if you wet your brush
Alina M.
Alina M.
Hawthorne, Ca
Review for: Skin Spray
This is one product I cannot go without. It removes the cakey powder look on your makeup if you've applied too much and gives your highlight a boost. You can use before and after makeup, that's how I do it. I can't wait for the scented ones to return. (These 2 products are my spring - summer favs)
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.