Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (554)
Yolanda V.
Yolanda V.

This is one of those tried and true products. You can't go wrong with using this as prep and/or finishing spray! I have this is in the large and travel size so I can always have with me when needed. I have combination skin and have used on my clients that's oily and dry and so far it's worked well on all three types! Definitely recommend to others.
Kodi C.
Kodi C.

Literally a multi use product! I use it before I put on my makeup , it's very hydrating And has a great smell! I also use it after my makeup , I don't put too much on after because my skin tends to get oily depending where I'm at. I also spray my brushes with it when I need a little more pigment from eye shadows & for my highlighter! Great product!
Daisy G.
Daisy G.
Auburn, WA

This product really does the job of prepping the face for the makeup and also keeping the makeup in place throughout the whole day and it does not matter what you are doing it really gets the job done. One downside to this is that it is very expensive and I also have very oily skin so it did make my skin even more oily which I did not like at all.
Newman P.
Newman P.

I literally use this product every day. It makes me feel refreshed, and also makes me comfortable knowing that the likelihood of my pores getting full of dirt has decreased ten fold. This product works, and that is something I will stand by. Asside from assuring cleansed skin, it also sets any makeup you have. I use it so much MY BOTTLE IS EMPTY!!
Theresa C.
Theresa C.
Brooklyn, NY

This is the best product is you want a dewy glow. I use this on its own as a light mist for my face, I use its a primer before beginning my makeup and/or as a finishing touch to my makeup look. Pro: Beautiful Glow and smoothed complexion Con: Its easy to get carried away when spraying and you can end up with an oily look. A little goes a long way!
Erin A.
Erin A.

I LOVE this stuff. It's a magic potion that prepares and adds moisture to your skin, will refresh your face of makeup when you feel a little dull after lunch or on a plane, and finish it off and set it after you've applied your setting powder.
Magic. Potion.
The only downside is the price tag to me, but every now and then, totally worth a splurge.
Nyquiah W.
Nyquiah W.
Callahan, FL

This is something I feel like everyone should have in their kit. I use it for so many things. To me, it's a skin refresher, a skin  finisher, a makeup setter, and I also use it to help my eyeshadow spread easier and appear more vibrant. I'm almost out of my first bottle, so I'll definitely be back to get a second (and possibly third) bottle!!
Emili M.
Emili M.
miami, FL

de verda que mac tiene unos productos de una calidad que no tenemos dudas lo unico son sus precios tan elevados, pero existen muy buenos productos y por la mitad del precio pero entre losn productos estrallas esta este sellador o lo que sea su acabado es unico como el no hay otro de verdad es una muy buena inversion que pagaria por el sin dudarlo
Stina C.
Stina C.
Scottsdale, AZ

Holy Grail Product! I use this for everything. At the beginning of makeup process at hydration let it set in. It's acts like a power-booster when you wet the brush and put highlighter on! I carry a small you can buy for $10 in my purse and It brings my makeup back to life!

I go through about a bottle every other month MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Kimberly N.
Kimberly N.
Springfield, OR

Invaluable. This can be used so many ways. As a heads up, this is not a makeup setting spray. This can prep your skin if it's a little dry before you put primer on, refresh your face if you look cakey, deepen eyeshadows to foil them out. I've also been spritzing my makeup sponge with it and my foundation looks more even. This is a must have tool.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.