Add a Photo

Photos (471)
Stephany D.
Stephany D.
Montebello, CA

I love the smell!! This product is versatile because you can use it as primer, an eye shadow enhancer, makeup setting spray, and a skin refresher... I recommend this product more towards dry to normal skin because it is hydrating and gives a dewy finish to the face...but if you are oily like me you can still use it for the other purposes I listed
Julie T.
Julie T.
Morrow, GA

Pros- longlasting, doesn't make your makeup look cakey, great for blending in your concealer/foundation, smells nice

Cons- none cuz this stuff is magic spray

Tip- I don't use this as a setting spray, cuz it's not really meant for after you put on your face. Use it while you are buffing out your concealer on your beauty blender for AMAZING results
Emili M.
Emili M.
miami, FL

de verda que mac tiene unos productos de una calidad que no tenemos dudas lo unico son sus precios tan elevados, pero existen muy buenos productos y por la mitad del precio pero entre losn productos estrallas esta este sellador o lo que sea su acabado es unico como el no hay otro de verdad es una muy buena inversion que pagaria por el sin dudarlo
Yael t.
Yael t.

This spray is my all time favorite primer and setting spray. I keep trying new ones to compare, but I keep running back to this one. It smells delicious and it makes my skin feel baby soft. It fixes all the little imperfections making your skin look flawless, and most importantly it keeps your makeup from melting. I totally recommend this spray!
Meghan R.
Meghan R.
Lauderhill , Fl

I don't use this as a primer, but this is fabulous for a little skin pick-me-up in the middle of the day. In a hot, humid state like Florida, my makeup tends to slip and slide everywhere. I still haven't found the *perfect* primer to keep my face in place all day, but this does tend to help a bit...and it just downright feels amazing on my skin.
Amber M.
Amber M.

Who doesn't love Fix+?! This was one of my first Mac purchases and it's a pretty universal product. Great for making regular shadows waterproof with the ability to stick for hours, brightens and intensifies your highlight, and sets your makeup for flawless wear. Love that it has a locking mechanism so that no product is ever accidentally wasted.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Ames, IA

Works great to meld my layers together to give me that flawless finish. I didn't know I needed it in my life until I got it as a gift! I use it in conjunction with my UD all nighter spray. It's totally worth it. The only thing is I feel like its hard to direct where the nozzle sprays, therefore I waste a pump or two trying to hit my face right.
Chesney P.
Chesney P.
Parkersburg, WV

I have oily skin so I don't use finishing sprays on my face, but I love using this to intensify my eye shadows. I just Spray some directly on my brush and dip into the shadow and it makes the look much more vibrant. I typically only use it for my lid shade, especially if it is a shimmer. I'm also a fan of the smell which is just an added bonus.
Kelli T.
Kelli T.

I love pretty much all things MAC and this product is one of my absolute favorites/must-haves. It's very easy to just spray on and let dry into your skin before you start on your foundation. The price can be a turn away but you get your money's worth in my opinion. And always make sure to spray a good amount so that it can be even on your skin.
Aysha B.
Aysha B.
Detroit, MI

Hey everyone ! If you want a primer I say buy this product! It is worth the price and great for all skin types. My friends have this and their skin is opposite from mine which is dry. It works as a moisturizer too! I used up my bottle and decided to get a sample this time and it works great. I'm looking forward to buying the product once again.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.