BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
Massiel D.
Massiel D.
This spray is amazing. When you apply it after putting all your makeup it makes all the products just mesh well together for a less "cakey" look. It also has multiple uses, you can use it to enhance your highlight and eyeshadows as well. Overall I love this product and I really recommend it.
Karen H.
Karen H.
I love this product. Smells great and gives you a nice fresh feel after applied. I use it all the time to make a eye shadow more vibrant by spraying my brush with it then dipping into the shadow. I occasionally spray it on my face but it's main purpose for me is for enhancing a shadow color.
Clara F.
Clara F.
Bellingham, WA
LOVE! This was my first Mac purchase, and this spray really sets your makeup, and helps mine stay all day. Usually my makeup comes off after a few hours, but that's not the case with this spray. I love the finish this gives, and how easily it evenly deposits over your face when you spray it.
Shawnté C.
Shawnté C.
North Apollo, PA
Mac prep and prime is the perfect go to setting spray. I use it as a refresher after I wash my face in the morning before I apply my makeup and after. It doesn't have a harsh scent and leaves my skin feeling soft and dewy depending on how much I use. Definitely the best setting spray I own.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
I can't believe it took me so long to get my hands on this!! This amazing product can be used for any skin type. Apply before foundation for hydration or after to get rid of any powdery look to your makeup. You can as well spray any eye shadow to make it more intense! Such a great product!!
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
I had seen so many good reviews on this product and finally purchased one a couple of months ago and I am not mad! It really sets your makeup after applying. It makes it look better and more flawless in my opinion. I really love this stuff. If it were cheaper I'd have a whole stock of them.
Leymi D.
Leymi D.

This primer is quite good, it covers very well the open pores, marks and acne are completely covered when laying the base, is not oily at all and is very consistent, quite durable, another positive thing is that it protects the skin since Contains sunscreen and leaves it super moisturized.
LaShandra M.
LaShandra M.
It is a true must have for all cosmetic junkies out there like myself. It has a long lasting effect on your make up as it can be used a a base and a finishing spray. I also would recommend lightly spraying it on your makeup brushes to make a slightly easier groove to applying your make up.
April B.
April B.
Buffalo, WV
This is a good go to setting spray. It is simple and Works well. Keeps my makeup put all day long with little need for touch ups. It doesn't have any spf though, so try to make sure your primer or foundation does. I would buy it again if I came across it while shopping for my fresh makeup.
Bri M.
Bri M.
Bonita Spgs, FL
I give this product 5 stars because it is definitely worth the hype and the money. This spray has many different uses. For example, you can spray your brush and dip it into your eyeshadow and make it more pigmented. You can spray this before and after your foundation and it works miracles!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.