BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Kalisha C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Fix + and they have different scents and flavors! I use the regular one with pigments to brighten up my eye shadow colors. I also like that it keeps my makeup set all day long and refreshes me if I look a little dull. I would definitely recommend. Plus they have a travel size!
Marisol A.
Lancaster, CA
This is my life this is my life this is my LIFE! I work in fast food so y'all know it's oily and extremely hot. So when I'd spray my face with this lovely product it STAYS. I be slaying on my full shift doing drive thru, dine, and cleaning up. This a must when it comes to my make up.
Samantha S.
Clayton, NC
I use it for setting my foundation and wow I am in love with it. It smells amazing and feels great! It looks and feels great with or without makeup. It is definitely worth the money and it does indeed last long. I am most definitely buying this setting spray again in the near future.
Andrea U.
I swear by this product! I was using NYX before and I loved that but this just takes me makeup to another level. All day wear and everything. The smell is amazing and I have no complaints. The only thing that I wish was better is how long it takes to dry but other than that I love it
Sandoval S.
Riverside, CA
I love all of your products. I use them frequently. They are so amazing it is like a miracle in a bottle . It makes me feel so refreshed and it is long-lasting. My skin is oilily and it does not look like I am oilily. I would definitely recommend this product to other makeup lovers .
Mahssa R.
Davis, CA
I love using this before and after makeup application because it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and dewy. This helps my makeup last all day. I like how it is a spray and how a little goes a long way. This makes it worth the price so I recommend this to everyone and will buy again!
I'm obsessed with this product. Instantly freshens up and sets my powder makeup. Spray it in after you've completed your makeup look and it essentially seems like it stops it from oxidizing, and makes ur powdered makeup transform back into a natural finish, rather than a chalky one.
Angela S.
A bit on the pricier side, but honestly I cannot live without this product! Smells fresh and amazing and really does help my makeup stay on all day without me worrying about it. Also a great refresher spray throughout the day. You get a good amount of product and it goes a long way.
Nelli C.
lodi, CA
This is so far the best setting spray I have used. I like to put some before applying my foundation and after my makeup is all done. what I like about this is that it is very hydrating to the skin and let say your foundation looks cakey this will help to make it look like it is not.
yolanda h.
Chicago ridge, IL
I Have oily face.. I used to just apply the foundation and eye shadow etc I used to go to the store and errands and my foundation was melting lol and my friends recommend me the skin setting spray so I went to sephora and bought a bottle and I been using it and face is fabulous!!!!!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.