BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Dana V.
Goldsboro, NC
I cannot live without this! It helps refresh my makeup during the day, helps melt my powders into my skin, helps pick up more pigment on my eyeshadow brushes. I love the smell of it for some reason and the fact that the mister on it is realllllyy fine. It’s a must have product for me.
Sarah M.
Amazing face primer, makeup setter, makeup refresher, etc. this product does SO many things. It makes your makeup look flawless, it’s like magic. TIP: spray on your eyeshadow brush after dipping into a shimmer before applying to the lid and you will not be disappointed with the outcome 😉
Katie H.
Brooksville, FL
This is a holy grail! I love using my mac fix + to set my face, and to wet my shimmer shades when applying eyeshadow. Easy to apply, all you do is hold the bottle away from your face and sprits it. It wears a long time so you don't have to worry about your makeup moving all around.
Tina I.
Maricopa, AZ
I absolutely love the smell of this product. I also love the way it makes your makeup look once you use it to set everything. Keeps the makeup on longer as well!
Elizabeth B.
newark
Absolutely love this spray. I use it for everything. Primer, setting spray, I use it to wet my brushes and my blenders, great for everything! Love the smell too!
Stephanie K.
San Diego, CA
Prep and Prime is one of my go to staple products both in my kit and for myself! So many uses.....to hydrate and prep your skin for makeup application, to refresh your makeup halfway through the day, to spray on and smooth the little baby hairs on the face. I can go on and on!!!
Ashley S.
Liverpool, NY
First of all, I love the packaging of this product. The smell of th spray is incredible and it provides so much moisture to my skin while breaking up any cakiness on my face. The price is a little high but it really lasts a long time and feels so incredibly refreshing on th skin.
Jennifer P.
Moundsville, WV
I love this setting spray; though I rarely use it as such. I mostly use it for metallic eyeshadows or as a priming spray. I have combo skin with a super oily t-zone; and I find when I spray on top of makeup, it gets a little TOO dewy. Otherwise, it's an amazing pre-makeup step!
Kelsie M.
Sandy, OR
I use this spray for everything! I spray my face before I do anything and in between steps. For the price, I think it's worth it! I love the smell, it's not to over powering or anything. It has a nice mist to it, so it won't leave you with spots like a few other sprays I have.
Kayla G.
Mcminnville, TN
No matter how many products of setting spray i try, nothing ever compares to this! I love the smell, and it makes my makeup ACTUALLY STAY! I even get compliments on how beautiful my skin looks when I use this product. It makes your skin look flawless and not powdery. MUST HAVE!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.