Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (550)
Autumn F.
Autumn F.

i am in love with this fix plus spray. it really makes your face feel hydrated and you can spray it on top of your makeup after its applied to set it. i dont just use it for my face though. i also love to spray it on my eye shadow brush to make my glitter shadow pop more and to get it to stay on better. you can also get one that smells like coconuts.
Kylie M.
Kylie M.
Colorado Springs, CO

This is an absolutely holy grail item! There are so many uses for it. If you want that dewy look to your foundation this is perfect, just spray a few pumps. You can use this with any glitter or metallic eyeshadow to increase and intensify the pigment. To use it this way just spray your brush once or twice, dip into the shadow and apply the eyeshadow!
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
Glen Burnie, MD

I like the scent of this product and I like it is great for wetting your makeup brushes to make an eyeshadow foiled. However, I don't think it does much as a setting spray. I have extremely oily skin and I've never really found a setting spray to work for me. The packaging is nice and I don't mind the price. But for a setting spray, it's not for me.
Devan L.
Devan L.
Puyallup, WA

I love Fix+. It contains natural humectants that help draw moisture to your skin and is a great makeup setting spray as well. It also multi-tasks as a good adhesive for glitter shadows. Just spritz a makeup brush first, then tap on some glitter. It makes it last all day. I like to spray an angle brush with it, then use colored eye shadows as liners.
Stephany M.
Stephany M.
Charlotte, NC

This is such a multipurpose product! I can use it before my makeup, on my foundation brush, to set my makeup, and I even use it for my metallic shadows to make them more foiled. Its not terribly expensive considering it has lasted me quite a while. This doesn't irritate my skin or make it too matte or shiny. I would highly recommend this to anybody!
Dera E.
Dera E.

This product is okay! It does intensify pigment colors, but doesn't do good with oily skin! I feel like it works for a few hours and then just causes my makeup to smear more! I bought it about 6 months ago and I still have almost a full bottle because I just don't use it! I just recently purchased an Urban Decay setting spray that I love a lot more!
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Grand Terrace, CA

This is a holy grail product for me. I love it as a primer and finishing spray. This is really the secret to making your makeup look seamless. I especially love the way this makes and setting or finishing powders look natural. This product is scented, but it's not too strong or overpowering. I keep a mini size in my purse for a quick midday refresh.
Angie M.
Angie M.

Perfect for dry skin types. I hate if I get a cakey powdery finish and I use this every day without fail and it lifts that effect straight off without removing make up.
It's not a setting spray, more of a finishing spray. It won't really effect the longetiviy of your base, something like UD all nighter spray will do that for you ( another must have)
Tiffini M.
Tiffini M.
Lenoir, NC

Two words...HOLY GRAIL! this product is on the list of things I can't live without. it sets your makeup so beautifully and just blends all the products together so nicely. it is the perfect finishing touch for any makeup look. another reason I love this product is because you can use it for so many things and it smells so good! I LOVE this stuff 😍😍😍
Avanti A.
Avanti A.
New Brunswick , NJ

I really like this product for the purpose of making my shimmer eyeshadows pop / appear way more pigmented. I just spray it on my brush before dipping it into the shadow, and apply the pigment onto my lids. It really does make a huge difference in the intensity of the color, and lasts for quite some time! It has become a staple in my makeup routine.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.