Add a Photo

Photos (390)
Yesenia C.
Yesenia C.
Carmel By The Sea, CA

HOLY GRAIL! I use this product for so many purposes. After I put my face powder on, I spray this on and it marries my powder and liquid foundation like a dream! I spray it on an eyeshadow loaded brush to make the color bolder. I also carry two of the travel sizes: one in my purse and another in my school bag. It makes the perfect refresher and pick me up.
Helena E.
Helena E.
Tutermaa

Love this setting spray! It makes your eyeshadow colours pop! I use it on my face daily , many times a day and it sets my makeup for the entire day. I recommend using it after applying foundation, setting powder and right before applying lashes/mascara. The price is also not so bad. Doesn-t feel like a hairpspray on your skin like many setting sprays do.
Esmeralda S.
Esmeralda S.
Herndon, VA

I love this thing, I use it right after putting on my makeup, just to get that dewy yet matt finish. Super refreshing. I also sometimes take a minute to sprits it onto my eyeshadow brush just to get that extra pigmentation, and it works !!!! I lost one recently and because I just love it so much I went ahead and bought it again, that how much I love it !
Lydia H.
Lydia H.

Yes this is a daily must for my makeup routine and I take it everywhere with me this will always be in my makeup bag. I use it to prep my face before I put my makeup on and then I spray it on the set my makeup once it's on. You will love it, it seriously does wonderful things and lasts for awhile. There are many different uses it's def worth the price :)
Hailey L.
Hailey L.

I like the idea behind this - the fact that you can just spray your face with something, and boom, you're ready to put on make up. However, the execution is not this simple. You still need to moisturize your face and such, otherwise your skin is gonna be DRY (if you have super dry skin like me!). Cool idea, but needs to make a more noticeable difference.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Gilbert, Az

Fix + is a stapel item in my beauty closet. You can use this in so many different ways. The first being to hydrate your face. Spray it on either before or after makeup. Secondly you can use it to set your make up. Lastly you can use this to foil your eyeshadows. I am so obsessed with the and have repurchases it more times than I would like to count haha.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Lexington, KY

Don't let people fool you, you can use this with oily skin! I spray my entire face liberally, then use my damp beauty blender to blot my face and it blends all my powders and liquids and creams together beautifully.
It also does wonders for somewhat chalk, metallic or glitter eyeshadows. I spray my brush and dip in the shadows and blot them onto my eyes.
Leslie L.
Leslie L.

I love this spray, I purchased a mini travel size one before getting the full size one and fell in love instantly. I prep my skin with it, spray my beauty blender with it before dabbing foundation, spray after im done with my makeup to just lock everything together. I heard it's great to make eyeshadows more pigmented as well. Definitely worth the buck!
Allison D.
Allison D.
Worth, IL

Best product of life! I use it before I put makeup on and after. Also to dampen sponges or brushes or eyeshadow. It has glycerin in it so it does help keep makeup on however most people think it's a spray that locks in your makeup and it is not. It just sets and makes the skin glow and gets rid of the powdery finish to makeup, make it look more natural.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Bend, OR

I cannot go a day without using this! I use this before my makeup to feel hydrated. I use this after my makeup to set it so it doesn't look cakey or to powdery. I have repurchased so many of these! I recommend this to anyone who uses a powder foundation or uses powder to set their whole face! It's great. I also use it to intensify my metallic eyeshadows
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.