Add a Photo

Kaitlin S.
Kaitlin S.
Sept. 6, 2016, 8:50 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this stuff! Spray your face after doing you makeup to set it or throughout the day to give your skin some moisture and hydration. This is also really great to use when doing your eyeshadow. If you spray your shadow brush after you put the shadow on the brush it will make your shadow 10X more pigmented.
Ambur M.
Ambur M.
Jan. 31, 2016, 9:42 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I don't know what I would do without this. It's so multipurpose. I use it everyday that I wear makeup. It's great for wetting brushes to get more foiled and opaque eyeshadow, over my face when I am done with my makeup so it all meshes together, to add a little more moisture to my beauty blender. Everything.
Brianna K.
Brianna K.
Collingdale , PA
A must have in anyone and everyone's makeup collection! It's an amazing multi-use product! I can use it as a priming spray, setting spray (I even keep a travel size in my purse to refresh during the day) and you can also use it to intensify eyeshadows and highlighters ! I will repurchase till the day I die.
Lizette I.
Lizette I.
July 11, 2016, 5:33 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Girl's girls I so recommend this one. it works great along with nyx but his mac setting spray works awesome. I love to use this product in many ways. I love after I'm done with my makeup I spray my face and leaves my face looking smooth and awesome . also with no makeup I still like spraying it on my face .
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Erie, IL
I love this spray! It feels very luxurious when I spray it on. Smells amazing!!! Keeps my makeup looking fresh and clean. It eliminates cake face and gives my skin a flawless finish. I would definitely recommend to anyone! I have heard it doesn't effect how long your makeup stays on. But I haven't noticed.
LeeAnne F.
LeeAnne F.
Hudson, MI
Not a good setting spray at all....HOWEVER every women or man who uses makeup needs this product! It helps to wet your beauty blender ave get a perfect finish. It also it a great tool to use to wet your brushes to get AMAZING pigmentation with your eye shadows and also create eye liners with your shadows.
Madeline S.
Madeline S.
I like the fact that this product hydrates your face and gives a dewy appearance. It also make you feel more awake, but I was a little disappointed when I purchased this with the intention of it making my makeup stay on all day. To me it didn't hold my makeup on at all it actually seemed to make it worse.
Haley R.
Haley R.
Lubbock, TX
I can't live without this product! Not only does it leave my skin looking hydrated, but it's a multi-use product that I use for many different things including wetting my beauty blender sponge before applying makeup, wetting my eyeshadow to give an intense metallic-foil look, and for so many other things!
Manda R.
Manda R.
rolla, MO
July 10, 2016, 1:43 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I just can't live with out this stuff. From the time I started wearing makeup (5 years ago) until now, I have gone through I am not sure how many. I really do notice a difference when I do not use it. It helps my makeup to not become cakey and the wear is much longer than without. It is a holy grail item.
Valenna P.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
July 26, 2016, 2:53 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
It is a really good product. I didn't purchase it but I have tried it so many times and the only one things that I don't like is that hydrates too much and makes me look shiny. I just love it to make my eyeshadows so pigmented and bomb! I would probably purchase the travel size one because it is expensive
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.