Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (471)
Angie M.
Angie M.

Perfect for dry skin types. I hate if I get a cakey powdery finish and I use this every day without fail and it lifts that effect straight off without removing make up.
It's not a setting spray, more of a finishing spray. It won't really effect the longetiviy of your base, something like UD all nighter spray will do that for you ( another must have)
Stephany M.
Stephany M.
Charlotte, NC

This is such a multipurpose product! I can use it before my makeup, on my foundation brush, to set my makeup, and I even use it for my metallic shadows to make them more foiled. Its not terribly expensive considering it has lasted me quite a while. This doesn't irritate my skin or make it too matte or shiny. I would highly recommend this to anybody!
Yolanda V.
Yolanda V.

This is one of those tried and true products. You can't go wrong with using this as prep and/or finishing spray! I have this is in the large and travel size so I can always have with me when needed. I have combination skin and have used on my clients that's oily and dry and so far it's worked well on all three types! Definitely recommend to others.
Kodi C.
Kodi C.

Literally a multi use product! I use it before I put on my makeup , it's very hydrating And has a great smell! I also use it after my makeup , I don't put too much on after because my skin tends to get oily depending where I'm at. I also spray my brushes with it when I need a little more pigment from eye shadows & for my highlighter! Great product!
Theresa C.
Theresa C.
Brooklyn, NY

This is the best product is you want a dewy glow. I use this on its own as a light mist for my face, I use its a primer before beginning my makeup and/or as a finishing touch to my makeup look. Pro: Beautiful Glow and smoothed complexion Con: Its easy to get carried away when spraying and you can end up with an oily look. A little goes a long way!
Daisy G.
Daisy G.
Auburn, WA

This product really does the job of prepping the face for the makeup and also keeping the makeup in place throughout the whole day and it does not matter what you are doing it really gets the job done. One downside to this is that it is very expensive and I also have very oily skin so it did make my skin even more oily which I did not like at all.
Newman P.
Newman P.

I literally use this product every day. It makes me feel refreshed, and also makes me comfortable knowing that the likelihood of my pores getting full of dirt has decreased ten fold. This product works, and that is something I will stand by. Asside from assuring cleansed skin, it also sets any makeup you have. I use it so much MY BOTTLE IS EMPTY!!
Erin A.
Erin A.

I LOVE this stuff. It's a magic potion that prepares and adds moisture to your skin, will refresh your face of makeup when you feel a little dull after lunch or on a plane, and finish it off and set it after you've applied your setting powder.
Magic. Potion.
The only downside is the price tag to me, but every now and then, totally worth a splurge.
Emili M.
Emili M.
miami, FL

de verda que mac tiene unos productos de una calidad que no tenemos dudas lo unico son sus precios tan elevados, pero existen muy buenos productos y por la mitad del precio pero entre losn productos estrallas esta este sellador o lo que sea su acabado es unico como el no hay otro de verdad es una muy buena inversion que pagaria por el sin dudarlo
Susie C.
Susie C.

Alright, I'm a bit torn with this product.
I was a fan of using it to set my foundation until I realized that this spray was the reason of my oiliness! I do recommend it for breakouts tho! The Glycerin it contains helps my face clear up within days of using it on my bare face! I love to use this during the summer in place of my daily moisturizer!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.