MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.See all 641 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (638)
Buy on Nordstrom
Manda R.
Manda R.
Rolla , MO
July 10, 2016, 1:43 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I just can't live with out this stuff. From the time I started wearing makeup (5 years ago) until now, I have gone through I am not sure how many. I really do notice a difference when I do not use it. It helps my makeup to not become cakey and the wear is much longer than without. It is a holy grail item.
savannah d.
savannah d.
Odessa, TX
Absolutely love this product so much. good for dry skin. at least on mine. i own this product and have nothing bad to say about it. i don't use sun protection and it still works beautifully. I recommend this product to my friends all the time. also when adding before applying makeup it intensifies it more.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Villas, NJ
March 28, 2016, 1:16 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this product! I purchased from Nordstrom.com. I bought the travel size because it lasts for so long! I spray it on after my makeup is finished and it makes the skin look so dewy and healthy. You can also spray it on your eyeshadow brush prior to dipping it into the powder for a higher pop of color
alyssa k.
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
Aug. 27, 2016, 5:49 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Honestly I'm not sure what the hype is on this fix and skin setting spray. Compared to urban decays all nighter setting spray i feel like this doesn't stand the test of time. Even the mac consultant at macys said to not only use this product alone. Which was odd to me. So mine just sits there.... Literally
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Oak Lawn, IL
The Spray from the Makeup Gods! LOVE this product! Its so universal its crazy! Great product to spray your face with before and after makeup application. I love to spray my beauty blender with this before blending in my concealer under my eye. Its a great mixing medium for pigments and glitters as well!
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Danville, CA
I loved this, but the container broke in my suitcase and ruined pieces of my clothing. I feel as though the packaging could be different- more resilient to travel, maybe? My suitcase was not put through a lot of stress and there was no reason for the bottle to have broken except that it was poorly made.
Sophia W.
Sophia W.
Literally the best thing money can buy. Sets makeup effortlessly and I even wear it in 100+ degree weather and nothing (absolutely NOTHING) budges at all! Stays perfectly in tact until I take it off at night 10+ hours later. Spritz throughout the day to keep the skin refreshed. The smell is delightful.
Hayley V.
Hayley V.
Yasssss!!! This is the ONLY misting spray I feel actually brings hydration back to my skin. I've tried soo many and this is the only one that I can see my fave go from cakey to dewy. By the way my skin is super dry so being able to see any hydration is a blessing and this product was a prayer answered.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Mankato, MN
This is one of the best setting sprays I've used. People say not to use it for oily skin, but it works just fine for my oily skin. It sets my makeup beautifully without adding any unnecessary shine or anything and it has a faint pleasant smell. I'm already planning on repurchasing this when i run out!
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Gilbert, AZ
Love this product. A staple in my beauty routine. It has many different uses. Of course it is great a setting the skin. Also use it to spray on brush if I want to foil an eyeshadow or on my beauty blender before baking my face. It lasts a long time and a good value. A product I continue to repurchase.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.