Add a Photo

Photos (310)
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Mazomanie, WI

This spray is so multi-purpose in my makeup kit. I use this as wetting agent for shimmer shadows or highlighters to make them more foiled on my lid, inner corner, brow bone or cheek bone highlight. I also use this as a setting spray to "melt' all my powders together and set it to last. This is my second bottle and plan to repurchase.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.

It's very refreshing and gives my skin a dewy look. I heard that it wasn't a setting spray though, but is meant to refresh your face. I'm not sure so I spray this before and after I apply my makeup and the. Use a dewy setting spray overtop. Maybe it's over kill but I like it! Not sure if I'm willing to keep spending $20 on it though.
Humeyra T.
Humeyra T.
Australia

WHERE CAN I START!? I LOVE THIS FIX + This isn't to set your makeup but its amazing at settling all the powders down on your face! It makes my face have a sheen thats there the whole day! Its literally a must have in my collection! 5/5!! I recommend this to anyone who sets there face or wants to intensify their eyeshadow or pigments.
Isabella S.
Isabella S.
Clarksville, TN

Love this product! At first, I was skeptical about if it was really worth it but when I tried it I was hooked! My makeup goes on much smoother and stays on much longer with this product. Normally, after long wear my makeup would settle into creases and pores on my face but now, even after 12 hour wear it looks like I just applied.
Jasmine U.
Jasmine U.
Bell Gardens, CA

I am so glad this product exists. It makes shadows so pigmented and I love the way it dries over a full face of makeup. It brings the whole look together and it also comes a very long way. I don't really think it makes makeup stay put for a longer time but I love the product overall and will keep repurchasing for as long as I can.
Helen K.
Helen K.
Portland, OR

I'm on my second bottle, just picked up my third. I have a travel size as well. I use this every single time I do my makeup and to refresh it in the middle of the day. The spray is fine and misty, and it does wonders to finish your makeup. It really helps to take away any cakeiness. Will definitely repurchase and would recommend!
Abby B.
Abby B.
Hamilton, OH

I don't like this to set my makeup. I learned from an Urban Decay MUA that this is not a setting spray for your face. It is supposed to be applied to Eyeshadows before you use them to make them more intense. I know a lot of people know this trick but that is what I use this for and it is amazing for that purpose. Nothing like it.
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Middletown, NY

I absolutely love this product for wetting eyeshadows so they're more pigmented, intense, and foiled. I also love how it helps melt powder products into the skin so the skin doesn't look so powdery. Contrary to popular belief, this is NOT a setting spray! This is a finish spray and will not help with the longevity of your makeup.
Tez J.
Tez J.
Prosper, TX

Recently purchased from Mac online after seeing many YouTube beauty gurus rave about this spray. It does a great job at making your makeup look flawless but seems a bit pricey for what it is and how fast you can go through the product. If you have a problem with your makeup looking powdery or dry then this is definitely worth it.
Quimby T.
Quimby T.

I really, really love this product for a variety of reasons. It preps and primes the skin exceptionally well, but it's also hydrating and soothing. I use it to dampen brushes for wet shadow application, I use it to moisturize my skin while at work and I use it to make eyeshadow into liner. It's an exceptionally multiuse product.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.