Add a Photo

Photos (522)
Kimberly N.
Kimberly N.
Springfield, OR

Invaluable. This can be used so many ways. As a heads up, this is not a makeup setting spray. This can prep your skin if it's a little dry before you put primer on, refresh your face if you look cakey, deepen eyeshadows to foil them out. I've also been spritzing my makeup sponge with it and my foundation looks more even. This is a must have tool.
Julie T.
Julie T.
Morrow, GA

Pros- longlasting, doesn't make your makeup look cakey, great for blending in your concealer/foundation, smells nice

Cons- none cuz this stuff is magic spray

Tip- I don't use this as a setting spray, cuz it's not really meant for after you put on your face. Use it while you are buffing out your concealer on your beauty blender for AMAZING results
Stephany D.
Stephany D.
Montebello, CA

I love the smell!! This product is versatile because you can use it as primer, an eye shadow enhancer, makeup setting spray, and a skin refresher... I recommend this product more towards dry to normal skin because it is hydrating and gives a dewy finish to the face...but if you are oily like me you can still use it for the other purposes I listed
Susie C.
Susie C.

Alright, I'm a bit torn with this product.
I was a fan of using it to set my foundation until I realized that this spray was the reason of my oiliness! I do recommend it for breakouts tho! The Glycerin it contains helps my face clear up within days of using it on my bare face! I love to use this during the summer in place of my daily moisturizer!
Emili M.
Emili M.
miami, FL

de verda que mac tiene unos productos de una calidad que no tenemos dudas lo unico son sus precios tan elevados, pero existen muy buenos productos y por la mitad del precio pero entre losn productos estrallas esta este sellador o lo que sea su acabado es unico como el no hay otro de verdad es una muy buena inversion que pagaria por el sin dudarlo
Yael t.
Yael t.

This spray is my all time favorite primer and setting spray. I keep trying new ones to compare, but I keep running back to this one. It smells delicious and it makes my skin feel baby soft. It fixes all the little imperfections making your skin look flawless, and most importantly it keeps your makeup from melting. I totally recommend this spray!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Carlisle, PA

This is such a staple product that everyone should have to set their makeup and just help all the makeup to melt into each other and leave this amazing lasting finish that looks beautiful for a way longer period of time than it would if you didn't use fix plus 🙌 we all need some fix plus in our lives hehe ❤ I hope you are having a beautiful day!
Amber M.
Amber M.

Who doesn't love Fix+?! This was one of my first Mac purchases and it's a pretty universal product. Great for making regular shadows waterproof with the ability to stick for hours, brightens and intensifies your highlight, and sets your makeup for flawless wear. Love that it has a locking mechanism so that no product is ever accidentally wasted.
Meghan R.
Meghan R.
Lauderhill , Fl

I don't use this as a primer, but this is fabulous for a little skin pick-me-up in the middle of the day. In a hot, humid state like Florida, my makeup tends to slip and slide everywhere. I still haven't found the *perfect* primer to keep my face in place all day, but this does tend to help a bit...and it just downright feels amazing on my skin.
Kirstyn P.
Kirstyn P.
Taftville, CT

Mac Fix+ is such an amazing product. It can be used to prep your skin for makeup (priming), can be used as a setting spray, can be used to refresh your skin on a hot day, and can be used to help foil shadows. This stuff is so versatile. Whatever way you use it, the outcome is always beautiful. And, it doesn't smell bad, so that's always a plus!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.