BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Cortney H.
Rncho Cordova, CA
This product is pretty amazing. I use it as both a base and a finisher, and it doesn't let me down. Just a couple of squirts and it's good to go! I purchased the travel size and its lasted me over a month of use. The full size bottle runs $22 and it will last a long time. Well worth it.
Heather C.
Austin, TX
Oh how I love this skin setting spray! It was my first ever finishing spray. I have oily skin, so I was worried the spray might make me look shiny on top of my makeup. It didn't! It dried quickly, stayed matte, and helped my makeup stay set for much longer than usual. Love this product!
Ingrid R.
N Highlands, CA
Gosh.!! I love This settings spray, it smells great.! I call it the Hairspray for my face.!
I have normal skin tone so it totally works for me. Of course when I went to MAC I had to buy it.! Cons ? I personally don't have any. I have yet to find a drug store one but if you can buy it.!!
Naina J.
Spray this on under makeup as a primer or over makeup as a setting spray - it helps makeup apply more smoothly and stay put. $23 for a full size or $12 for a mini! I also like it because when you use it, it gives you a less "powdery" effect- you're makeup has a dew to it which is great.
Chele'An D.
Kissimmee, FL
This is my holy grail setting spray. I use it religiously and I drown my face in it. It is perfect to take away that powdery look after you have finished your makeup and it just makes your makeup look 10 times better. I have no cons about this product and I think everyone should try it.
Jane K.
Corsicana, TX
I tried the MAC Fix + Skin Setting Spray in the lavender scent and it was wonderful. It left my skin feeling moist and set my make up. It is more expensive than most setting sprays and I'm my sure the price really is worth it when you can get a decent setting spray for half of the cost.
Lili A.
alameda, CA
Love me some prep and prime. This smells amazing and is NOT A SETTING SPRAY. It is used to prep the skin and help makeup have a smooth application and then used afterwards to diminish any cakeyness that we may have created! I love this and would hope that everyone goes out and buys it!!
Megan T.
Peru, IN
I don't know how you could ever go wrong with MAC Fix+! It's the best thing in the world and makes applying shimmery eye shadows a dream. I have oily skin and I notice that sometimes I do get a little shiny when I use a spray on my face. But other than that it's one of my ride or dies!
Michelle L.
Redmond, WA
Don't love this to prolong my makeup, but this is SOO amazing to set the powders on my face, it is the best!! It is also the best to refresh and also the best to foil shadows or brighten your highlighter, nothing can compare to this product when wanting those results! Highly recommend!
Olivia M.
Dallas, TX
Love this product so much ! keeps my make up from going anywhere , last a pretty long time , also looks very natural on the face using the right primer and foundation , also it doesn't dry up my face , doesn't have sun protection that I know of but I certainly recommend this to others.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.