BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Leah F.
Lubbock, TX
I love this stuff as a makeup setting spray, I love using it to wet my brushes to help eyeshadows and highlights shine to their greatest potential, and I love this stuff to wet my beauty blender. This product can be used so many different ways and I love that so much about it. It also smells really nice and luxurious.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
I snagged 3 of these in the recent Ulta 21 Days of Beauty sale and I’m glad I did! This works amazing for spraying on brushes or a beauty blender before picking up highlighter or eyeshadows. Great light mister and great size that’ll last a long time!
Rachel E.
Perfect for making your makeup look fresh and beautiful. It won't elongate your makeup look but it will just meld everything together and give you a really nice finish. Also great for loose pigments or intensifying shimmery shadows.
Mikayla A.
Edmond, OK
I love this stuff, I have the coconut version and it’s just the best. I use it after to set my makeup and it really helps the powders sink into your skin and make everything more skin like. It also sprays out just the right amount!
Morgan C.
The Woodlands, TX
I use this before and after my makeup for special events. It helps my makeup to stay on forever! I learned about this product after my makeup artist used it for my wedding day, and my makeup had stayed perfectly intact for 16 hours.
Tiara C.
I love MAC Fix+ spray, I use it after I bake my face or use powders and it just melts it into the skin so it doesn’t looks dry. And with the new scents that just came out this is totally worth it. I recommend getting it from Macy’s it’s way cheaper than getting it from MAC
Cassandra H.
Wichita, KS
I like how versatile the spray is. You can use it to prep your face, set your makeup and dampen your beauty sponge. The scent is pleasant and not overpowering. It’s easy to travel with because of the turn lock top instead of a lid.
Sheela V.
Finally caved and bought the MAC Fix+ (very very late, I know) and I love it. It really gives a nice finish to the makeup and eliminates any cakiness and controls oiliness throughout the day. I wish I had splurged on it long ago. I will definitely be buying it forever and don't have to try different setting sprays anymore. Worth every cent!
Lisa L.
Mays Landing, NJ
Warming this product is expensive and I didn’t spend my own money on it I got it as a gift. I honestly don’t use it as a face primer I use it to spray my makeup brushes before I apply my foundation and I find that works better than actually spraying it directly on my face.
✨MALI✨ L.
Jamaica, NY
Mac Fit Plus gives a luxurious appearance..it helps to melts your foundation in the skin..I would say it works for any skin type..it’s good sun protector to an extent in my opinion..I always repurchase this product highly recommend
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.