BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Danville, CA
I loved this, but the container broke in my suitcase and ruined pieces of my clothing. I feel as though the packaging could be different- more resilient to travel, maybe? My suitcase was not put through a lot of stress and there was no reason for the bottle to have broken except that it was poorly made.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Oak Lawn, IL
The Spray from the Makeup Gods! LOVE this product! Its so universal its crazy! Great product to spray your face with before and after makeup application. I love to spray my beauty blender with this before blending in my concealer under my eye. Its a great mixing medium for pigments and glitters as well!
Sophia W.
Sophia W.
Literally the best thing money can buy. Sets makeup effortlessly and I even wear it in 100+ degree weather and nothing (absolutely NOTHING) budges at all! Stays perfectly in tact until I take it off at night 10+ hours later. Spritz throughout the day to keep the skin refreshed. The smell is delightful.
Hayley V.
Hayley V.
Yasssss!!! This is the ONLY misting spray I feel actually brings hydration back to my skin. I've tried soo many and this is the only one that I can see my fave go from cakey to dewy. By the way my skin is super dry so being able to see any hydration is a blessing and this product was a prayer answered.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Mankato, MN
This is one of the best setting sprays I've used. People say not to use it for oily skin, but it works just fine for my oily skin. It sets my makeup beautifully without adding any unnecessary shine or anything and it has a faint pleasant smell. I'm already planning on repurchasing this when i run out!
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Gilbert, AZ
Love this product. A staple in my beauty routine. It has many different uses. Of course it is great a setting the skin. Also use it to spray on brush if I want to foil an eyeshadow or on my beauty blender before baking my face. It lasts a long time and a good value. A product I continue to repurchase.
Tori L.
Tori L.
Review for: Skin Spray
Who doesn't know about Mac fix+ ?!?! This is such a multi use product that it's amazing! I personally use this everyday to help make my shimmer shadows more metallic! I think it's priced fair for how much and how long it lasts! They came out with LEscented ones too so I loooooove the rose scented one!
Tyesha D.
Tyesha D.
Bowie, MD
Review for: Skin Spray
I use this for virtually everything, from just spraying it on my face just because, to using it as a primer, applying glitter, and using it as a setting spray. It's an all around product so it's a must buy for everyone. I recommend everyone to go out and buy it. If you don't your cheating yourself. :)
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Louisville, KY
I love this product. After my makeup is all done and I'm ready to set it this just makes all the powders really melt into the skin and look more natural looking. Also love using this to make highlighter more intense. I'll spritz it on during the day for extra hydration to help my dry skin look dewy!
Allie H.
Allie H.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Skin Spray
This stuff is great. I use it for so many things and it lasts a long time! I spray it on a beauty blender when I'm trying to blend makeup or use a highlighter. I use it to help blend my eye shadow as well depending on what I'm trying to do. I also use this as a fix spray when I'm done with my makeup
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.