BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12090)
Gayle K.
San Francisco, CA
I think this is an uncommon opinion, but I'm not entirely sold on Fix+. I know that it is a holy grail item for a number of people, but it seems to work 50% of the time for me, and if you spray too much then it seems to make my foundation a bit streaky and awkward in spots.
Stephanie K.
San Diego, CA
Prep and Prime is one of my go to staple products both in my kit and for myself! So many uses.....to hydrate and prep your skin for makeup application, to refresh your makeup halfway through the day, to spray on and smooth the little baby hairs on the face. I can go on and on!!!
Ashley S.
Liverpool, NY
First of all, I love the packaging of this product. The smell of th spray is incredible and it provides so much moisture to my skin while breaking up any cakiness on my face. The price is a little high but it really lasts a long time and feels so incredibly refreshing on th skin.
Kayla G.
Mcminnville, TN
No matter how many products of setting spray i try, nothing ever compares to this! I love the smell, and it makes my makeup ACTUALLY STAY! I even get compliments on how beautiful my skin looks when I use this product. It makes your skin look flawless and not powdery. MUST HAVE!
Giovanni E.
Honestly I keep getting confused about what this does but it is very nice. I believe it is the product that melts your makeup into one layer which doesnt prolong wear unless you pair it with a fixing spray which seals it in. I use it with UD all night and it does last all day.
Jennifer P.
Moundsville, WV
I love this setting spray; though I rarely use it as such. I mostly use it for metallic eyeshadows or as a priming spray. I have combo skin with a super oily t-zone; and I find when I spray on top of makeup, it gets a little TOO dewy. Otherwise, it's an amazing pre-makeup step!
Kelsie M.
Sandy, OR
I use this spray for everything! I spray my face before I do anything and in between steps. For the price, I think it's worth it! I love the smell, it's not to over powering or anything. It has a nice mist to it, so it won't leave you with spots like a few other sprays I have.
Jodi A.
Kaneohe, HI
Mac Fix+ is known to EVERYONE!! I personally feel its overpriced for the amount we get but it does help recreate new looks with just a little bit of water. I used to use this as a setting spray but now i've moved on to other brands that help control my oily skin. Mac Fix+ is awesome.
Stacey M.
Toledo, OH
I LOVE MAC Fix Plus SOOO much I can't even begin telling you. There are NOOO cons with this product only pros. It doesn't have Sun protection that I know of but it's still a great product. It's perfect for ALL skin types. I have bought it multiple times and will continue to.
Janelle M.
Carson , CA
I ABSOLUTELY LOVEEEEEEEE THIS SPRAY YOU CAN ALSO USE IT AS A SETTING SPRAY AND IT JUST FINISHES YOUR LOOK SO FLAWLESSLY I RECOMMEND THIS TO ALL MY MUAS FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR CLIENTS !!!!!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.