Add a Photo

Photos (382)
Laura O.
Laura O.
Buffalo, NY

I love my Mac Fix+. It can be used to refresh your face and make up, help blend products/powders into a more natural finish on your face, be used in conjunction with eyeshadows to intensify their pigmentation, cool you off on a hot day, and several other uses. One bottle lasts me months and months. I continue to repurchase this product each time I run out.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Sheridan, IN

I originally just bought the travel size in this because I wanted to try it out but wasn't sure if I would like it! But WOW I love this product! I spray it on my finished makeup looks and it helps everything blend so beautifully! I will also spray it on a makeup brush when adding highlighter to the high points of my cheeks for an intense highlighted look!!
Chasidy P.
Chasidy P.
Fairbank, PA

Seriously love this product! It is so versatile and works wonderfully. I like to spray this before I apply my foundation because my skin is kind of on the dry side. I also like to apply it when I am finished to avoid any extra powderiness. It is also awesome for use with foiled eye shadows. Just an all-around good product. I will certainly be repurchasing!
OnDeane J.
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA

I've been using it for years now! I use to hydrate before makeup, make my highlight bling, and settle the powder down on my face when I'm done my makeup. It's not a setting spray so you may want to spray one on top if that would make you more conformable. I usually don't. It's a must have if you have a full makeup routine and don't want to have cake face.
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Naples, FL

This has changed my life forever! Makes makeup look like it was airbrushed on. I don't know how I ever went about my day after applying makeup without this! This makes all the difference and makes makeup fall into place beautifully! After putting on your face a few spritz all over and your makeup with look less powdered and more smooth. Love this so much!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Gamaliel, Ky

This spray is perfect for making your makeup looking amazing all day long! It's also very hydrating which is great for my skin. It's also perfect to moisten your eyeshadow to get more pigmentation. Sometimes I even like to spray is on my face before doing my makeup and it also helps it last all day. The bottle lasts for so long and the price is wonderful!
AnneMarie B.
AnneMarie B.
Midvale, UT

My skin is so dry and makeup applied even with the lightest hand can look wrong without this magic. I agree it doesn't make your makeup last longer, I don't have a problem with that. It makes makeup look it's best. I also use it throughout the day to add moisture. I have the regular size and travel for my purse. Tbh, I'd buy it just for the smell alone!!!
Yesenia C.
Yesenia C.
Carmel By The Sea, CA

HOLY GRAIL! I use this product for so many purposes. After I put my face powder on, I spray this on and it marries my powder and liquid foundation like a dream! I spray it on an eyeshadow loaded brush to make the color bolder. I also carry two of the travel sizes: one in my purse and another in my school bag. It makes the perfect refresher and pick me up.
Helena E.
Helena E.
Tutermaa

Love this setting spray! It makes your eyeshadow colours pop! I use it on my face daily , many times a day and it sets my makeup for the entire day. I recommend using it after applying foundation, setting powder and right before applying lashes/mascara. The price is also not so bad. Doesn-t feel like a hairpspray on your skin like many setting sprays do.
Esmeralda S.
Esmeralda S.
Herndon, VA

I love this thing, I use it right after putting on my makeup, just to get that dewy yet matt finish. Super refreshing. I also sometimes take a minute to sprits it onto my eyeshadow brush just to get that extra pigmentation, and it works !!!! I lost one recently and because I just love it so much I went ahead and bought it again, that how much I love it !
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.