Add a Photo

Photos (474)
ash c.
ash c.
Bronx, NY

I don't know why people always saying this product is a waste of money. Its not! I bought this product about a year and a half ago and i use it every time i wear makeup which is almost EVERDAY! and Its just now that its finishing but its my number 1 to be honest i use it to set my makeup and I totally recommend this! ( I have normal skin not oily not dry)
Flávia G.
Flávia G.
Dahlonega, GA

You can use it before or after your makeup or even when you just want to hydrate your skin. It helps to hold the makeup and moist your face but it won't let it look oily, the smell is so good and it lasts forever! In my country is little bit pricey but if you don't live in Brazil you can find it cheaper, so don't miss that chance to put hor hands on it!
Allison D.
Allison D.
Worth, IL

Best product of life! I use it before I put makeup on and after. Also to dampen sponges or brushes or eyeshadow. It has glycerin in it so it does help keep makeup on however most people think it's a spray that locks in your makeup and it is not. It just sets and makes the skin glow and gets rid of the powdery finish to makeup, make it look more natural.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Bend, OR

I cannot go a day without using this! I use this before my makeup to feel hydrated. I use this after my makeup to set it so it doesn't look cakey or to powdery. I have repurchased so many of these! I recommend this to anyone who uses a powder foundation or uses powder to set their whole face! It's great. I also use it to intensify my metallic eyeshadows
Ashley Y.
Ashley Y.
Queens Vlg, NY

If this isn't in your makeup collection then you need to get it like now! I use it for literally everything. To refresh my face before makeup, to spray on foundation and concealers to blend them easier, to intensify eyeshadows and even after i set all my makeup to make my face look less powdery. Definitely something no makeup lover should live without.
Bridget L.
Bridget L.
Absecon, NJ

If you have been contemplating on whether or not to get this product, let me be the first to tell you... YOU SHOULD! This can be used for so many different things but some of my favorite things to use it for are blending in my make up with my beauty blender and making my eyeshadows really pop. It's super hydrating and great to use for any make up look.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
N Brunswick, NJ

This needs to be added to my must have list. I just ran out and have a back up on stand by. This is a staple in my daily routine, I use it as a finisher. It prevents makeup from looking cakey or dry. I can really tell when I forget to use. They sometimes have limited edition in various scents. Get the rose if they offer it, Im waiting for it to return.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Alexandria, VA

If I could only take one product to an island, this would be right up there. It's a prepping spray, setting spray, rehydrating spray, spray that dampens makeup brushes... you get the idea. This is my holy grail product that I can't be without. Others may do one of those functions, but none do it all like Fix+. There's a reason why it's a cult favorite.
Davetta S.
Davetta S.

This is another one of my MAC favs. This fix plus is great for multiple reason. It's great to spray on your face before u apply anything to refresh, it's great to dampen brushes to apply shadows and foundations and concealers that dry quick and an awesome spray after your face is perfected. It's a little pricy but it's lasts and is a multitask product.
Adrianna M.
Adrianna M.

After years of hearing about Mac's Fix+, I finally caved and purchased this product for myself. Now I understand why everyone raves about this spray. It's definitely another must-have in everyone's collection. Use it as a primer, a setting spray, to enhance your eye shadows -- you name it, Fix+ can do it. Definitely will be repurchasing in the future.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.