BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Maria c.
connersville
I love this product it’s 100% worth it. You can used in diferents ways and it’s always worth it. I will buy it again when mine is finish. And a good think of this product is that it take a really long time to finished. I have it for 3 month I used four times a week and I have more than the half.
christina v.
RIO LINDA, CA
I use this spray for multiple things, as a primer, setting spray and to spray my makeup brushes when I'm using a pigment or eyeshadow to make it brighter. Ride or die
Jannie v.
I love this product because it doesn't make your pours tight or your skin dry this is very moisturizing and feels amazing🌟 highly recommend this product for a Fantastic amazing look!!!!!!!!(also... just a side note, a lot of beauty gurus use this)
Khema E.
naugatuck, CT
I use this product every time i apply makeup. It’s a mist and it holds your makeup for a while! It’s helpful when my face feels dry and cracking! Very useful product
Martha M.
una ligera capa de agua repleta de vitaminas y minerales, mezclada con una mezcla de té verde, manzanilla y pepino para suavizar y refrescar suavemente la piel. Proporciona un impulso instantáneo de hidratación a la vez que proporciona un brillo suave para refrescar y completar el maquillaje.
Kayla C.
6031 bauern ct Henderson, KY
I have never used anything like this before. It sets, hydrates, primes. It can do anything. It helps keep glitter eyeshadows together so you don’t have fall out. It brings cream products back to life. I swear by this product. I don’t think I could live without it. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Katrese B.
Donalsonville, GA
The holy oil to makeup ! It is the best thing I have ever purchased in my life. The way it makes your foundation glide on, the smooth, glistening face it leaves is everything. I highly recommend this product!
Jay D.
East Haven, CT
I use this every time I do my make up and it’s amazing. It makes my pores disappear which is very helpful. It’s extremely easy to apply, and makes you feel refreshed. It’s a very natural look and somewhat of a matte finish. I would spend all of my money on this product because it’s so good!
Nikki N.
I was actually really disappointed in this product I can’t stand the smell and I break out almost every single time I use it. The only thing I do like it for is for getting your eyeshadow brush a little damp before applying one that you want to use as almost a liquid shadow mostly for strong shimmery colors or something with a lot of pigment
Milagros S.
WINTER GARDEN, FL
I would love to try this omg I had it about a year ago . I beleive it's the best setting spray alive unless something else came out and I've been under a bridge lol
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.