Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (389)
Maria M.
Maria M.

I think this is the most hyped product that I see on youtube, and I finally bought and I LOVE IT!
The first two days that I used this product, I have to be honest, I didn't see much difference because I was using a dewy foundation. And for that reason I don't think that everyone will need this product.
I only see the magic of this product, when I over powder.
Tristen A.
Tristen A.

I recently started using the Mac Fix+ after much research into what's best to use for oily skin and I can definitely say it is very long lasting, I applied twice during a 12 hour day. It made my makeup look super natural and minimized my pores. I definitely will be purchasing it again and would recommend it to people with oily skin for longer lasting makeup.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.

I've been debating about trying this product for a while. I was using the Urban Decay all nighter setting spray, prior. My coworker told me about how she really liked this one. So, I tried it and I do like it a lot. I've been using the travel size, which has lasted me about 2 months..maybe a little bit longer. I eventually plan on upgrading to the full size.
Bella C.
Bella C.

The mac prep and prime spray is honestly a god send from heaven. It has multiple uses, and works well for all skin types. I use it for everything, especially setting my make up. It lasts soooo long, and is just worth it! I also have the primer... not liquid form, but foamy consistency. It feels good on my skin, but not a fan of the sparkles that come with it
Vanesa P.
Vanesa P.

This setting spray is my absolute favorite! I use this mainly to make my makeup look flawless. If it is looking a bit cakey, this spray gives a flawless finish. It does make my makeup last longer but it is not the best product for that. I think this product along with the urban decay all nighter setting spray on top will give you perfect long lasting makeup!
Nathaly Z.
Nathaly Z.

Love this product, I definitely recommend to others, I use it to prime & set my face, & it sets the makeup beautifully. It's also really good to give shadow & highlighters more pigment. This product is $22, which I think it's a fair price for a good primer/ setting spray. But if you wanna test it out to see if you like it, there's a travel size for just $10.
Gao  C.
Gao C.
Taylorsville, NC

To begin with I love that this product now offers different smells. Such as lavender and cucumber. I had heard high review of this before buying it. But I love how this setting spray make my makeup look natural and blend together. I would difinitely buy this again. But I want everyone to know that this product is not made to make your makeup last any longer.
Morgan N.
Morgan N.

There is a reason that YouTube makeup gurus rave about this stuff!! Feels like you are spraying water on your face at first, but it dries immediately and leaves your face feeling like you're ready for a photo shoot. If you're not ready to commit to a full bottle, MAC sells a travel-size option for a fraction of the price and will last you quite a long time!!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Huntsville, AL

Best setting spray ... EVER!!! I use this to set my makeup and refresh my skin throughout the day. It does an amazing job at prolonging makeup throughout they day and it gives your skin life after hours of wear. I also use this with baked products or just to intensify eyeshadows. It's smells fresh and clean and doesn't irritate my sensitive acne prone skin.
Liv G.
Liv G.

This is one of my holy grail products which I will be repurchasing till the death of me. I use this after foundation and concealer just before powder to prevent cakeyness and honestly it makes such a difference. I only have the mini which my mate brought for me as a birthday present but after finding that hack I will be splurging and getting the bigger one
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.