Add a Photo

Photos (312)
Amber S.
Amber S.
Birmingham, AL

This is such a wonderful mult-use product. I only took a star away because it is not best used for its namesake. I have tried it as a setting spray, but ultimately its best use is to wet a brush before applying an eyeshadow to increase the power of the pigment and cause metallic eyeshadows to be brighter and more reflective on the eyelids.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Ralston, NE

This is a product I recently found and now I can't be without. It changes the game w eye shadows.. Little spray on a brush and dip into your shadow and it gives deeper colors and sits better on the eyelid without creasing. Purchased right thur the MAC website plus I love that they are always giving promo codes. Just ordered another bottle.
Joselyn M.
Joselyn M.
Browns Mills, NJ

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!! I love using this before applying any makeup onto my face to prep my skin.
*You can use the fix + to make your eye shadow more vibrant by spraying your brush with your eye shadow on, easy to use with Mac's pigments as well.
I love how it really sets my makeup and using this after a long day to refresh my skin!
Marie-Julie C.
Marie-Julie C.
Montreal, Quebec

Holy grail and so many different ways to use it! It's a great finishing spray we all know that but spritz some on your brush before dipping it into your eyeshadow or pigment and watch that color pop and stand out hundred times more than when your brush is dry! I also spray it on my foundation brush when I want it to last extra long. Enjoy!
Suzie O.
Suzie O.

My holy grail product. I use this every single day all through out the day and even at night. I use this as a base on my skin before my foundation application, I use this to finish off my makeup - its my last step and I use this during the day to freshen up my makeup. I have about 3 bottles of this and a travel size in my purse. Love it !
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Fullerton, CA

First off, I love the packaging of this product. Holds a lot of product and mists nicely. I personally don't really care for the scent though and this is a problem because when you use it you can smell it on your face all day long. It does a fantastic job of preserving your make up though so it's kind of worth just getting over the scent.
Kya
Kya

This is my holy grail product. When I tell you I LOVE this product, I mean it. It's worth the money and it makes your makeup look even more gorgeous, the scent is also pleasant. It's great to refresh your makeup with after a few hours if you feel you need to. I'm a constant user of this product, and you should be too. You won't regret it.
Chyna S.
Chyna S.

This is a god send. I have oily skin so I pack on powder. This can lead to major cake face. A few spritz of fix plus and the powder just melts into my face. It helps keep a healthy glow to the skin. I just repurchased a new bottle. It won't set your makeup so spray this before and during makeup application. You won't regret the price tag!
Itigria M.
Itigria M.

So i have been loving this product since i got it ! Let's just get to it ! Every one hates the whole powdery look ! Well get this stuff spray on and it's like you've just used cream products no powder ! I love the scent , not too strong ! I'm going to have to stock up because this stuff will go fast lol ! but you don't need to spray alot
Kessa M.
Kessa M.
Albany, OR

Fix + is a must have for anyone who uses makeup. It helps to take away the cake of certain powders especially when they stick to dry patches. It's perfect for any skin texture, just a few spritz when you're fine with makeup and you're good to go. It's also incredible for wetting shadows to help with pigmentation. Well worth the price tag
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.