Add a Photo

Photos (553)
AnneMarie B.
AnneMarie B.
Midvale, UT

My skin is so dry and makeup applied even with the lightest hand can look wrong without this magic. I agree it doesn't make your makeup last longer, I don't have a problem with that. It makes makeup look it's best. I also use it throughout the day to add moisture. I have the regular size and travel for my purse. Tbh, I'd buy it just for the smell alone!!!
Keri C.
Keri C.
Chicago, Il

Fix+ is great for making my eyeshadows more pigmented. It's not a long lasting setting spray, but one that will add a glow to your face and reduce the powdery look. I love the way it smells - like sweet cucumbers. There are definitely better setting sprays, but if you want something simple and hydrating that also works well with eyeshadows, Fix+ is great.
Snežana M.
Snežana M.
Phoenix, AZ

This is a product I discovered a few years ago when I went to pick up my foundation at the mac store and it has been a staple in my daily beauty routine. I love the way it smells and the way it sets the makeup as well as preps and primes prior to the application of foundation. Absolutely love everything about this product and would recommend it to anyone.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Gilbert , AZ

Fix + is a stapel item in my beauty closet. You can use this in so many different ways. The first being to hydrate your face. Spray it on either before or after makeup. Secondly you can use it to set your make up. Lastly you can use this to foil your eyeshadows. I am so obsessed with the and have repurchases it more times than I would like to count haha.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Bend, OR

I cannot go a day without using this! I use this before my makeup to feel hydrated. I use this after my makeup to set it so it doesn't look cakey or to powdery. I have repurchased so many of these! I recommend this to anyone who uses a powder foundation or uses powder to set their whole face! It's great. I also use it to intensify my metallic eyeshadows
Flávia G.
Flávia G.
Dahlonega, GA

You can use it before or after your makeup or even when you just want to hydrate your skin. It helps to hold the makeup and moist your face but it won't let it look oily, the smell is so good and it lasts forever! In my country is little bit pricey but if you don't live in Brazil you can find it cheaper, so don't miss that chance to put hor hands on it!
Allison D.
Allison D.
Worth, IL

Best product of life! I use it before I put makeup on and after. Also to dampen sponges or brushes or eyeshadow. It has glycerin in it so it does help keep makeup on however most people think it's a spray that locks in your makeup and it is not. It just sets and makes the skin glow and gets rid of the powdery finish to makeup, make it look more natural.
Dania A.
Dania A.

Fix+, who hasn't used this? This is one of my guilty pleasures. Yes, because there are so many sprays out there now. But Makeup Forever and Mac were the originals. I buy 2-3 at a time, I love fix plus. Not a setting spray! The bottle spray evenly unlike other spray bottles. Leaves the skin looking nice and dewy. Melts your makeup beautiful into the skin
ash c.
ash c.
Bronx, NY

I don't know why people always saying this product is a waste of money. Its not! I bought this product about a year and a half ago and i use it every time i wear makeup which is almost EVERDAY! and Its just now that its finishing but its my number 1 to be honest i use it to set my makeup and I totally recommend this! ( I have normal skin not oily not dry)
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
North Brunswick, NJ

This needs to be added to my must have list. I just ran out and have a back up on stand by. This is a staple in my daily routine, I use it as a finisher. It prevents makeup from looking cakey or dry. I can really tell when I forget to use. They sometimes have limited edition in various scents. Get the rose if they offer it, Im waiting for it to return.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.