BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
Lola A.
Lola A.
Placentia, CA
This product is my holy Grail! I absolutely love this mist !!! It works perfectly for not only a primer before I apply my makeup but also a setting spray after I'm done applying it. The price is very reasonable for the product and size of it. Lasts a very long time and would recommend this product.
Suze B.
Suze B.
Lakeland, FL
I have been using this since its inception. I love the smell, the feel, and how great my makeup looks after a few spritzes. The spray bottle is easy to operate and locks in place so it won't leak. There is also a travel friendly version for ~ $10 or to try it out. Best for combination to dry skin.
Karen B.
Karen B.
Garland, TX
Mac fix plus is great for some finishing touches like making your makeup up pop and giving it some color & glow to that highlighter or eyeshadow. But as a setting spray, I'd say not. It's not really meant to hold your makeup in place, still great to use! Just not to set makeup. At least not for me
Angela B.
Angela B.
Whittier, CA
If you want your makeup to last this is not for you. It does set your makeup, I like to spray it after I put on all my powders and sometimes if my face needs more moisture I'll spray it before hand. And as is know by most people helped make your shadows or powder stick better if you wet your brush
Emily J.
Emily J.
Love this product! It has a fairly light consistency and helps even out skin before applying foundation. It especially helps if you have large pores or dry skin. This product is also great if you have oily skin and helps with reducing shine. I gave this to my sister for Christmas and she loved it!
Alina M.
Alina M.
Hawthorne , CA
This is one product I cannot go without. It removes the cakey powder look on your makeup if you've applied too much and gives your highlight a boost. You can use before and after makeup, that's how I do it. I can't wait for the scented ones to return. (These 2 products are my spring - summer favs)
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
No vuelvas a pasar un día sin esta necesidad ! Este producto es un alimento básico absoluta en mi rutina de belleza ! Fácilmente se aplica con sólo un chorrito y fácil de bloquear la parte superior hace que sea ideal para los viajes . Voy a seguir para comprar este producto asombroso y otra vez !
Fatma B.
Fatma B.
Lees Summit, MO
I have bought this product over 5 times, and I just can't get enough of it. Just the way it feels on the skin is amazing. It's light and has never caused me to breakout at all. I always use it as a setting spray and it has done a good job keeping everything in place. I most definently recommend.
Cheyenne A.
Cheyenne A.
Flower Mound, TX
This is a multi use spray made from the Gods. It works wonderfully for applying makeup on top of and to give yourself a nice spritz afterwards to look more natural. This is also wonderful for wetting eyeshadow brushes for a nice bold shimmer shade or even spraying on products that have dried up!
Ishani A.
Ishani A.
Edison, NJ
This would def. have to be my favorite beauty product. I ALWAYS have backup of this product because I use it so much. It make my makeup look flawless and natural. It doesn't leave a residue on your skin. I don't really use MAC products, but this is the one product I will forever be in love with.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.