Add a Photo

Photos (444)
Meghan R.
Meghan R.
Lauderhill , Fl

I don't use this as a primer, but this is fabulous for a little skin pick-me-up in the middle of the day. In a hot, humid state like Florida, my makeup tends to slip and slide everywhere. I still haven't found the *perfect* primer to keep my face in place all day, but this does tend to help a bit...and it just downright feels amazing on my skin.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Ames, IA

Works great to meld my layers together to give me that flawless finish. I didn't know I needed it in my life until I got it as a gift! I use it in conjunction with my UD all nighter spray. It's totally worth it. The only thing is I feel like its hard to direct where the nozzle sprays, therefore I waste a pump or two trying to hit my face right.
Chesney P.
Chesney P.
Parkersburg, WV

I have oily skin so I don't use finishing sprays on my face, but I love using this to intensify my eye shadows. I just Spray some directly on my brush and dip into the shadow and it makes the look much more vibrant. I typically only use it for my lid shade, especially if it is a shimmer. I'm also a fan of the smell which is just an added bonus.
Debra J.
Debra J.

This product is okay. The reason I am not giving it 5 stars is because when I use this over my makeup for setting, it seems to make it break up on my skin. I like this as a prep spray and to liven up my eyeshadow and pigment colors. Other than that, it is just okay. I have dry skin, and thought that as a setting spray, it would be much better.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Hialeah, FL

I love applying this before I start my makeup, after I finish and before I touch up. This really helps with preventing my makeup from sinking into the lines of my face (especially my laugh lines). I love the smell and the spray distribution is perfect! They have this in a $10 travel size if you want to try it out before you buy the full size!
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
Loganville, GA

I cannot live without this product. I bought it as a setting spray and it works so nicely. I also love to spray this on my brush and dip it into my metallic eyeshadows. It helps them stay on longer and make the pigmentation even more intense. I love sparkles on my lid and this product helps with making it look the best it possibly could look!
Shayma A.
Shayma A.
Brooklyn, NY

Mac's Fix plus can be used for so many different things! Before foundation, after foundation, help blend out concealer, intensify your eyeshadows, & of course... To set your makeup once it's done. It doesn't make your makeup last longer, it just melts your powder more into the skin giving it a more natural finish. Great product for many uses.
Taylor K.
Taylor K.

Going back to school is crazy! My skin drys out from the climate change and routine in general! So my go to is this because I spray it on before my makeup which is refreshing and preps my skin! Than I also re spray at the end to set in my makeup and make sure my skin stays moist! I can re spray throughout the day when I need a pick me up too!
Cristina G.
Cristina G.

I recently got this 2 months ago and i love it! the first time i used it my friends noticed how different my skin looked. it makes your skin look very dewy and nice i personally recommend this product to all skin types because i have combo skin but oily sometimes as well and my skin still looks very nice and dewy not making it look oily at al.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.

This product has so many uses for me. I use it as a primer or mist over my makeup if I want a dewy look. I also use it to dampen my beauty blender and my makeup brushes to get more pigment from my eyeshadows. It's also really good to mix with any powder foundation and use as a liquid/cream. It's lasted me ages and I will definitely repurchase
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.