BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Lizette I.
Lizette I.
Review for: Skin Spray
Girl's girls I so recommend this one. it works great along with nyx but his mac setting spray works awesome. I love to use this product in many ways. I love after I'm done with my makeup I spray my face and leaves my face looking smooth and awesome . also with no makeup I still like spraying it on my face .
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Davenport, IA
I love this spray! It feels very luxurious when I spray it on. Smells amazing!!! Keeps my makeup looking fresh and clean. It eliminates cake face and gives my skin a flawless finish. I would definitely recommend to anyone! I have heard it doesn't effect how long your makeup stays on. But I haven't noticed.
Haley R.
Haley R.
Lubbock, TX
I can't live without this product! Not only does it leave my skin looking hydrated, but it's a multi-use product that I use for many different things including wetting my beauty blender sponge before applying makeup, wetting my eyeshadow to give an intense metallic-foil look, and for so many other things!
Manda R.
Manda R.
Rolla , MO
Review for: Skin Spray
I just can't live with out this stuff. From the time I started wearing makeup (5 years ago) until now, I have gone through I am not sure how many. I really do notice a difference when I do not use it. It helps my makeup to not become cakey and the wear is much longer than without. It is a holy grail item.
Valenna P.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
Review for: Skin Spray
It is a really good product. I didn't purchase it but I have tried it so many times and the only one things that I don't like is that hydrates too much and makes me look shiny. I just love it to make my eyeshadows so pigmented and bomb! I would probably purchase the travel size one because it is expensive
LeeAnne F.
LeeAnne F.
Hudson, MI
Not a good setting spray at all....HOWEVER every women or man who uses makeup needs this product! It helps to wet your beauty blender ave get a perfect finish. It also it a great tool to use to wet your brushes to get AMAZING pigmentation with your eye shadows and also create eye liners with your shadows.
Madeline S.
Madeline S.
I like the fact that this product hydrates your face and gives a dewy appearance. It also make you feel more awake, but I was a little disappointed when I purchased this with the intention of it making my makeup stay on all day. To me it didn't hold my makeup on at all it actually seemed to make it worse.
alyssa k.
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
Review for: Skin Spray
Honestly I'm not sure what the hype is on this fix and skin setting spray. Compared to urban decays all nighter setting spray i feel like this doesn't stand the test of time. Even the mac consultant at macys said to not only use this product alone. Which was odd to me. So mine just sits there.... Literally
savannah d.
savannah d.
Odessa, TX
Absolutely love this product so much. good for dry skin. at least on mine. i own this product and have nothing bad to say about it. i don't use sun protection and it still works beautifully. I recommend this product to my friends all the time. also when adding before applying makeup it intensifies it more.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Villas, NJ
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this product! I purchased from Nordstrom.com. I bought the travel size because it lasts for so long! I spray it on after my makeup is finished and it makes the skin look so dewy and healthy. You can also spray it on your eyeshadow brush prior to dipping it into the powder for a higher pop of color
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.