BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
Tyesha D.
Tyesha D.
Bowie, MD
I use this for virtually everything, from just spraying it on my face just because, to using it as a primer, applying glitter, and using it as a setting spray. It's an all around product so it's a must buy for everyone. I recommend everyone to go out and buy it. If you don't your cheating yourself. :)
Tori L.
Tori L.
Who doesn't know about Mac fix+ ?!?! This is such a multi use product that it's amazing! I personally use this everyday to help make my shimmer shadows more metallic! I think it's priced fair for how much and how long it lasts! They came out with LEscented ones too so I loooooove the rose scented one!
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Gilbert, AZ
Love this product. A staple in my beauty routine. It has many different uses. Of course it is great a setting the skin. Also use it to spray on brush if I want to foil an eyeshadow or on my beauty blender before baking my face. It lasts a long time and a good value. A product I continue to repurchase.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Mankato, MN
This is one of the best setting sprays I've used. People say not to use it for oily skin, but it works just fine for my oily skin. It sets my makeup beautifully without adding any unnecessary shine or anything and it has a faint pleasant smell. I'm already planning on repurchasing this when i run out!
Allie H.
Allie H.
Raleigh, NC
This stuff is great. I use it for so many things and it lasts a long time! I spray it on a beauty blender when I'm trying to blend makeup or use a highlighter. I use it to help blend my eye shadow as well depending on what I'm trying to do. I also use this as a fix spray when I'm done with my makeup
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Louisville, KY
I love this product. After my makeup is all done and I'm ready to set it this just makes all the powders really melt into the skin and look more natural looking. Also love using this to make highlighter more intense. I'll spritz it on during the day for extra hydration to help my dry skin look dewy!
Lola A.
Lola A.
Placentia, CA
This product is my holy Grail! I absolutely love this mist !!! It works perfectly for not only a primer before I apply my makeup but also a setting spray after I'm done applying it. The price is very reasonable for the product and size of it. Lasts a very long time and would recommend this product.
Arri A.
Arri A.
I swear by this setting spray!! It will have your makeup looking beautiful all day!! It keeps it from creasing and will keep you looking nice and fresh and it leave a natural looking finish! I would highly recommend to everyone!! Also works very good before you apply your makeup for a dewy look!! ūüėć
Gionna O.
Gionna O.
North Versailles, PA
I love it it keeps my skin nice and fresh when I am finished applying my makeup. It does a wounderful job to make sure my makeup stays on all day. Does not matter what I do my makeup stays on. You do not need a lot of the spray to make it stay just a little for me goes a long way. And it is amazing.
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Center , TX
I can not live without this product. It's like liquid gold! Literally does everything you can think of. I use it to prime my face, I spray it on my beauty blender to blend out foundation. I use it on my eyeshadow brush to increase pigmentation and then I set my face with it. Can't live without it!!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.