BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Rebecca M.
Wichita
There is nothing like it! This is my fourth bottle! I also have the urban decay one, but I like this better. If I really want my makeup to stay on, I will dab some of this spray on my eyelids before applying eyeshadow. I have tried so many eye primers, but none of them hold my eyeshadow like this spray does! The scent is lighter and not as strong. I can't stand the smell of the NYX or E.L.F or Urban Decay setting sprays; they smell awful. This does take about a minute to dry. If I am in a hurry, I put my face near a fan to quicken the process. Warning: if you already applied mascara, sometimes it makes it come off on your skin because of how wet it is. To avoid that problem I either spray it on before mascara or I spray it sparingly after mascara. If my face looks too powdery, I spray this one as a last effort to make the look more dewy. I would recommend it to every beauty novice. It is one of my favorite products out of ALL of my makeup and I use it everyday.
Sayaa B.
I love this spray! It’s so refreshing and it keeps my makeup looking so great & it’s amazing for applying shimmer and glitter shades that look better wet/damp. This spray is long lasting and really worth the price point. I use it constantly!
Rosa Alicia S.
Duluth, GA
Cuando quiero que mi maquillaje dure mucho más y se mantenga fresco sin duda lo uso, hace que mi cara no luzca acartonada y el look se vea más natural.. también cuando quiero que una sombra se vea más pigmentada le agregó a la brocha y listo.
Meredith H.
I love using this product when I want to refresh my makeup throughout the day.  This mist has a nice scent that is not too strong.  Also, the sprayer does a good job of covering the face evenly.  While I love this product to cool my face down throughout the day and help control the oil in my t-zone, I do not think it has much effect on the lasting power of my make up.  Regardless, I would definitely recommend this product and plan on purchasing it again.
Sabrina E.
Glendale, NY
Smells amazing and has a nice price point. Now they come in different scents and even have glitter. I like how radiant it makes me feel but sometimes I feel like I don’t like the way it sprays onto my face sometimes I feel big droplets.
Marylyn A.
Brawley, CA
I do everything with this except drink it, well maybe only by accident. It’s great for mixing, setting, apply pigments, body shimmer, and spray it on to refresh your makeup.
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Daria R.
Evanston, IL
I can’t live without this spray. It’s very refreshing and feels moisturizing on my skin. I always prep and finish my makeup with it. Also I spray my sponge before going in with any liquid foundation for added moisture and natural glow.
Chelsea B.
East Setauket, NY
I adore this stuff. I use it before during and after I apply my makeup. You can really use it for anything, it’s amazing. Helps my makeup stay so well and helps my dry skin not look dry. So worth the money. I’ll def always have one on me!
Madison W.
Tulsa , OK
I love using this as a setting spray or even when I am about to use my beauty blender to apply foundation. I also use this on my brushes before I do my eyeshadow, truly brings out better pigmentation if anything and makes it last longer on your skin giving it that perfect look.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.