BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Laura A.
Laura A.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Skin Spray
Ever had those beautiful eyeshadow sheen or glittery but weren't as intense on the eye as they look on the pan with a spray of flix + all your problems are solved. It's a defiantly must have for everyone . And it's a amazing setting spray for your foundation as well it helps
Not
Make
Your make up look powdery
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Cambridge, MA
Review for: Skin Spray
Fix+ is great for wetting brushes to make shadows and highlighters more intense, but for me it falls short as a setting spray. I have oily skin, and it doesn't do much for me with keeping that under control like other setting sprays do. If you have normal skin, it might work better for you, but a miss for me.
Kimber L.
Kimber L.
This performs better than Smashbox primer water. It doesn't leave your face feeling like it got hair sprayed, has a refreshing scent and leaves my skin hydrated and dewy. I use it after moisturizer and cc cream to set my face (dry skin--no powder, please) and spritz it again after I put my eyes on... The BEST
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
Review for: Skin Spray
You NEED this in your makeup bag. Perfect for setting makeup. Also perfect for spraying your eyeshadow brushes prior to applying shadows for a pop of color and extended shadow wear. Also good for spraying your beauty blender or sponge before applying foundation. So many uses for this product and all amazing!
Mallory M.
Mallory M.
Dalton, GA
Review for: Skin Spray
I originally purchased this just to make my eye shadows more of a cream substance with tons of pigmentation. However once I purchased it I realized it was good for so much more! I use it to dilute my thicker foundations, prime my makeup and set my makeup. Definitely will be repurchasing as soon as I run out!
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Lemoore, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
I was looking for something that would help set my makeup and help it stay on my face and not my clothes. This product helps do that! Just spritz on when you are finished with your makeup and go. I also like to spray my eye makeup brushes with it before putting in eyeshadow to help make a more dramatic look!
Rebecca  O.
Rebecca O.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Skin Spray
This is by far my favorite finish spray. I've been using this since I was 15. I've done a lot of prom makeup and I always use this product and my clients always say that it last the whole night. Mac cost a pretty penny but I can guarantee its better than doing your makeup and it coming off after a few hours.
Brianna K.
Brianna K.
Collingdale , PA
A must have in anyone and everyone's makeup collection! It's an amazing multi-use product! I can use it as a priming spray, setting spray (I even keep a travel size in my purse to refresh during the day) and you can also use it to intensify eyeshadows and highlighters ! I will repurchase till the day I die.
Kaitlin S.
Kaitlin S.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this stuff! Spray your face after doing you makeup to set it or throughout the day to give your skin some moisture and hydration. This is also really great to use when doing your eyeshadow. If you spray your shadow brush after you put the shadow on the brush it will make your shadow 10X more pigmented.
Lizette I.
Lizette I.
Review for: Skin Spray
Girl's girls I so recommend this one. it works great along with nyx but his mac setting spray works awesome. I love to use this product in many ways. I love after I'm done with my makeup I spray my face and leaves my face looking smooth and awesome . also with no makeup I still like spraying it on my face .
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.