BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Frances G.
La Verne , CA
Love this stuff! The first time I used it, I automatically fell in love with it. Definitely hydrates the skin after make up and leaves skin dewy with out the cake. It does make your make up last for a long time. It come in 2 different sizes. I would say it's kind of pricey but worth the money!
Cassidy S.
Mac fix+ is amazing! I don't know why but it's just so good! It makes the makeup melt into your skin and makes you look flawless. However it does leave a dewy finish to the skin, so if you are looking for a more matte finish to set your makeup then this is not the right setting spray for you.
Lynzi B.
Fayetteville, NC
This is a staple in my makeup collection! I use it to spray my eyeshadow brushes before applying a metallic shadow, and it really intensifies the shadow. I'll also spray it on my face as a setting spray before going to the beach or if I want a more dewy look that day. Can't live without this!
Kelly R.
An iconic product for a reason! This is the perfect mist to take away any powdery look to the skin after setting, and for giving a natural glow to the skin. It also works great to dampen brushes to intensify colors. Doesn't prolong makeup wear, just makes the skin look more natural and glowy.
Sharon R.
I had this in the rose scent and I'm so sad I finished it. I haven't been able to find it but want to repurchase it. It's refreshing and it makes the makeup look smooth and set. I would recommend this. I'm sad that I never tried the lavender scent. I hope that MAC comes out with other scents.
Aleymi G.
This has so many uses it's amazing, I spray it before makeup and after my makeup application and this just helps the makeup sink into your skin and it gives such a fresh feeling. I've also used it on my makeup brushes for my eyeshadow and when a product dries up I also spray it with fix plus.
Samantha S.
Williamsville, NY
This stuff does everything, and it does everything well. Sprayed on your eyeshadow brush, it applies the shadows intensley, and helps to keep it in place. Spritzed onto the face, it takes away any cakie-ness and blends makeup together beautifully. If you have this, you will definitely use it.
Massiel D.
This spray is amazing. When you apply it after putting all your makeup it makes all the products just mesh well together for a less "cakey" look. It also has multiple uses, you can use it to enhance your highlight and eyeshadows as well. Overall I love this product and I really recommend it.
Clara F.
Bellingham, WA
LOVE! This was my first Mac purchase, and this spray really sets your makeup, and helps mine stay all day. Usually my makeup comes off after a few hours, but that's not the case with this spray. I love the finish this gives, and how easily it evenly deposits over your face when you spray it.
Karen H.
I love this product. Smells great and gives you a nice fresh feel after applied. I use it all the time to make a eye shadow more vibrant by spraying my brush with it then dipping into the shadow. I occasionally spray it on my face but it's main purpose for me is for enhancing a shadow color.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.