Add a Photo

Photos (314)
Shayma A.
Shayma A.
Brooklyn, NY

Mac's Fix plus can be used for so many different things! Before foundation, after foundation, help blend out concealer, intensify your eyeshadows, & of course... To set your makeup once it's done. It doesn't make your makeup last longer, it just melts your powder more into the skin giving it a more natural finish. Great product for many uses.
Cristina G.
Cristina G.

I recently got this 2 months ago and i love it! the first time i used it my friends noticed how different my skin looked. it makes your skin look very dewy and nice i personally recommend this product to all skin types because i have combo skin but oily sometimes as well and my skin still looks very nice and dewy not making it look oily at al.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.

My HG ride or die makeup spray. I use it before, during and after applying my makeup. It helps prime the skin, set the skin, and gets rid of any patchiness your powder could've left over, and just brings everything together, making everything looks flawless. I go through one every 2 or 3 months which is a steal based off how much I love this
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA

Best spray ive ever used, makes your makeup last all day and gets rid of the cakey look, cost $22 but with the size amount it equal to the cost of the nyx spray since you can fill the nyx bottle ($7) three times with mac spray, which i do because i enjoy the nyx bottle and the amouth it sprays since i feel like the mac one is hard to control
Kara C.
Kara C.
Midland, TX

Love love love fix+!! I use for very many things that has to do with my makeup! I love using to bring out the color in my eyeshadow and for a more glowing highlight! I use at when I need a quick face refreshing towards the end of the day!!! Great product! I use a lot so I buy very often just a little pricey. About $22 dollars but well worth!
Sarah O.
Sarah O.

This is the best finishing spray. If you're someone who uses a lot of powders and your makeup tends to look Cakey or powdery when your done, a couple sprays if this will completely take that away. It melts all of those powders together and makes a perfect flawless application, I was skeptical until I tried it for myself and now I'm obsessed!
Kyra P.
Kyra P.
Buffalo, NY

LOVEEEE, I will never go without it. It's amazing for spraying on your brushes to give your make up more pigment. It can make a poor quality eyeshadow look amazing... as for being a setting spray idk about that. I have super oily skin and this gives you more of a dewy look. I don't recommend this for people with oily skin at all but dry yes!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Panama

EL MEJOR DEL MERCADO, UNA VEZ MAS MAC HACE DE LAS SUYAS, NO ES UN PRODUCTO ECONOMICO PERO EL EFECTO QUE DEJA EN EL ROSTRO HACE QUE VALGA LA PENA. LO PUEDES USAR ANTES DEL MAQUILLAJE O DESPUES PARA DARLE UN BRILLO AL ROSTRO, TAMBIEN LO PUEDES USAR PARA MOJAR LAS BROCHAS AL APLICAR LAS SOMBRAS. ES TU ALIDO PERECTO PARA UN MAQUILLAJE DE IMPACTO
LeAnn L.
LeAnn L.

If you have not tried this spray where have you been this fine mist is full of magic because it makes your makeup look flawless and smooth without a powdery finish also food for refreshing your makeup threw out that day along with many other uses good for making eyeshadow pop and you can even use it on your hair this stuff is really magical
Alicja K.
Alicja K.
Palos Hills, IL

When I got a Macys gift card for Christmas, I knew exactly what I would purchase and it was this. It's a pretty pricey item for me but I knew it was a must have and it totally is. It makes my makeup look flawless and the spray comes out evenly. The smell is also pleasant. This was my first Mac purchase and I want to try more of their items.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.