Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (440)
Cathy F.
Cathy F.

I finally caved and bought this and I am beyond impressed! I've tried so many "hydrating" sprays and nothing ever seemed to help my dry skin, it got dry and tight no matter what spray I was using until I bought this! My makeup doesn't really budge because I am dry but I am no longer dry, my skin actually glows and my makeup looks flawless!

Definitely will be buying over and over!
Anne S.
Anne S.
Livingston, AL

Great product! To be clear this is a finishing spray, not a setting spray. I use it after I've applied my makeup and it helps to blend all the layers to look more natural. It keeps my makeup from looking cakey. I've had my bottle since February and for the most part I use it everyday and it's not even half empty yet so I'd say it's a good amount of product for the price. Love it!
Eva K.
Eva K.
Jacksonville, FL

Just recently discovered this holy grail of a product, talk about life changing. Wow. I have a VERY oily t-zone and this spray does work to keep it in check. The smell is also nice, packaging is great and the quality of the spray is a very fine mist. Would highly recommend to anyone who wants a bomb setting spray (I also use it before applying my makeup, it's a sweet primer too)
Gina Z.
Gina Z.

This stuff is so refreshing and versatile! You can mist it on your face before applying foundation for a more dewy finish, you can mist your shadow brush to create a more rich, pigmented color. It's also like makeup hairspray if applied after your makeup. Once it dries you can't even feel it's there. It smells AMAZING. lasts a super long time (I've had my bottle for over a year)
Laura C.
Laura C.

A must have! I use this on every one of my clients. I mist it on lightly and the products will stay all day. To intensify my shadow looks, (especially for oily lids or bridal looks) I spray my brush, dip it into the shadow and mat onto my lid. Be careful to place this precisely as it stays put once on. Hope you enjoy this product as much as I have! Definitely worth every penny!
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA

I love this spray more as a fixer than a setting spray. It works wonders when you apply too much powder or blush.

You can also use it too touch up during the day and make your face look more refreshed.

It smells great and feels really light and refreshing on the skin. It is pricey and I have found that to be the biggest downfall as I can't always convince myself to repurchase.
Roxanne R.
Roxanne R.

This has changed my life. I truly mean this. Mac Fix+ is really a magical product. It is a little pricey for something that is basically water, but it is so much more than that. I have oily skin and thought I would hate this, but this sets my makeup perfectly. It takes away the harsh look of powder and makes everything look oh so natural and flawless. Highly, highly recommend.
Sony M.
Sony M.
Christchurch

I used the Mac prep + Prime Fix+ for my school formal (prom) this year.
IT WAS AMAZING, it really does keep everything in place and is incredibly long lasting, it is great for all skin types and doesn't dry out your skin at all. I now use this on a regular basis.
I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a new primer or sealing spray. 100% worth every dollar.
Tatyana W.
Tatyana W.
Mesquite, TX

This is a very pricey if your cheap like me lol but worth it my makeup stays in place with this bad guy. I started with this my freshman year up to now my junior year it keeps my makeup in place all day throughout school not to mention my dance practice also in the summer i have oily skin so it could get a little oily but a lil powder will do the trick otherwise this is great
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC

MAC Fix+ is life!! Seriously the best ever. Love the ingredients and the smell and of course the way it works and way it leaves my skin. The price is definitely worth it and you can keep your containers to work your way up to a free lipstick which is only a plus since I will continue to buy this product anyways. This is a must have for any makeup lover. Can't live without it!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.