MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Safa K.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.See all 642 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Photos (639)
Buy on Nordstrom
This product is a GAME CHANGER. I use this so many times while doing my makeup. The first way I use it is for prepping my skin before a cream primer. I also spray it on my damp beauty blender to apply foundation and concealer. Last, I use it when I'm done with my makeup to set and also take the powdery look away.
Review for: Skin Spray
It's alright, but doesn't set my makeup the way I hoped for. My powders didn't quite lend themselves to this product, and my concealer started to separate. I was told by my Mac guy that this would make my matte powder more dewy - instead, it just looked cakier. It did help keeps things in place over time, though.
Deeann G.
Deeann G.
Hayward, CA
I go through so many bottles of Fix+ it's ridiculous. It's a great multi use spray to set and prime the face. I use it before applying foundation, setting my powder, increasing the pigmentation when highlighting and applying eyeshadow. Other brands have tried to make simpliar products but this one is my favorite.
Kiyah D.
Kiyah D.
College Park, MD
Review for: Skin Spray
There's just nothing like it. When it comes to GOOD makeup; you focus less on price and more on results. I've been to lounges on hot summer nights and sweat was pouring down my face!!!!!- but once I go outside and cool off my friends always tell me they're amazed that my face is STILL in tact. WORTH EVERY PENNY!
Summer H.
Summer H.
Wilton, CA
I feel like this is a product that every person needs in their life! It's a nice refreshing spray. I love using it to set my makeup in place so I don't look so powdery, using it to wet eyeshadows to make them stick better/be more pigmented, and also prep my skin for foundation. Awesome product, the hype is real.
Lilia M.
Lilia M.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love Mac Fix+! It feels great when you first apply it. I also love the scent! It's super easy to use. You just spray it all over your face when your makeup is complete. You can also use it to intensify shadow colors by spraying your brush once you pick up the shadow of your choice. Will continue to repurchase.
Benita G.
Benita G.
Review for: Skin Spray
My all time favorite makeup spray! I love this mist before and after i apply my makeup. I feel that when i spray before it helps the makeup stick to my skin better. I also use it if i feel my skin is dry, i spray with foundation and it feels moisturizing. And of course i love setting my makeup with this as well.
Annmarie R.
Annmarie R.
Gibsonton, FL
I have normal to dry skin and I use fix+ every time I wear makeup! It is great for making my skin feel hydrated plus it makes applying my foundation easier. I also spray fix+ On my beauty blender or foundation brush to help achieve a smooth and even application of my makeup. I will continue to use this product.
R B.
R B.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is a must have! I have one for my purse, my makeup bag, and my traveling bag. I spray this all over my face after applying my foundation, powder, and bronzer to have it blend better and set. The best part is that it doesn't leave a dewy wet look on your face! The price is great for how long it lasts also!
Nyomi J.
Nyomi J.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is my favorite setting spray I received my very first one on my birthday 2 years ago and I recently just ran out. Beauty on a budget I've been having a really hard time trying to find a setting spray that will last all day. This product helped my makeup stay all day!! Would totally recommend this product
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.