Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (553)
Vanesa P.
Vanesa P.

This setting spray is my absolute favorite! I use this mainly to make my makeup look flawless. If it is looking a bit cakey, this spray gives a flawless finish. It does make my makeup last longer but it is not the best product for that. I think this product along with the urban decay all nighter setting spray on top will give you perfect long lasting makeup!
Gao  C.
Gao C.
Taylorsville, Nc

To begin with I love that this product now offers different smells. Such as lavender and cucumber. I had heard high review of this before buying it. But I love how this setting spray make my makeup look natural and blend together. I would difinitely buy this again. But I want everyone to know that this product is not made to make your makeup last any longer.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Huntsville, AL

Best setting spray ... EVER!!! I use this to set my makeup and refresh my skin throughout the day. It does an amazing job at prolonging makeup throughout they day and it gives your skin life after hours of wear. I also use this with baked products or just to intensify eyeshadows. It's smells fresh and clean and doesn't irritate my sensitive acne prone skin.
Diana P.
Diana P.
Middle Village, NY

This product is meant to keep your skin looking fresh and not cakey or dry and it does exactly that while also keeping my makeup in place the entire day. i love this product so much the only down side is i feel like so much of it goes away so quickly after each use :( LOVE THIS PRODUCT HIGHLY RECOMMEND AND IT IS ACTUALLY CHEAPER THAN MOST SETTING SPRAYS!!!
Amy H.
Amy H.
Sheridan, IN

I originally just bought the travel size in this because I wanted to try it out but wasn't sure if I would like it! But WOW I love this product! I spray it on my finished makeup looks and it helps everything blend so beautifully! I will also spray it on a makeup brush when adding highlighter to the high points of my cheeks for an intense highlighted look!!
Farah A.
Farah A.
Chicago

This definitely does wonders when setting your foundation. I spray my beauty blender with it and then apply my foundation. In addition to staying on for hours, it helps create a translucent finish that doesn't fade throughout the day. I've tried to set my foundation with and without and the results are totally different. A definite staple in my makeup bag!
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY

I love my Mac Fix+. It can be used to refresh your face and make up, help blend products/powders into a more natural finish on your face, be used in conjunction with eyeshadows to intensify their pigmentation, cool you off on a hot day, and several other uses. One bottle lasts me months and months. I continue to repurchase this product each time I run out.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Gamaliel, Ky

This spray is perfect for making your makeup looking amazing all day long! It's also very hydrating which is great for my skin. It's also perfect to moisten your eyeshadow to get more pigmentation. Sometimes I even like to spray is on my face before doing my makeup and it also helps it last all day. The bottle lasts for so long and the price is wonderful!
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Naples, FL

This has changed my life forever! Makes makeup look like it was airbrushed on. I don't know how I ever went about my day after applying makeup without this! This makes all the difference and makes makeup fall into place beautifully! After putting on your face a few spritz all over and your makeup with look less powdered and more smooth. Love this so much!
Snežana M.
Snežana M.
Phoenix, AZ

This is a product I discovered a few years ago when I went to pick up my foundation at the mac store and it has been a staple in my daily beauty routine. I love the way it smells and the way it sets the makeup as well as preps and primes prior to the application of foundation. Absolutely love everything about this product and would recommend it to anyone.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.