BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
David M.
El Paso, TX
Best setting mist. The botanicals including green tea and cucumber extracts leaving my skin feeling fresh and hydrated. I️ even use it when not applying makeup. It has the best finish of sprays I have tried and GP back it time Andrew time. I love adding essential oils into mine for that extra plump of glow.
Cydney W.
Valley Vlg, CA
This stuff is everything. It is lightweight and won’t completely remove something if you are trying to fix a mess up. This is great for anyone with any skin type. This is my solution to literally any make-up problem!!
jen z.
Houston
L recomiendo la durabilidad del maquillaje es prolongado y  siento q va bien a mi tipo de piel lo amoo la minimización de los poros es sorprendente  MAC Prep + Prime Fix+MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Sasha M.
I've used this since I was in high school! I have used so many finishing /refreshing makeup sprays and this is by far the best! I have Oily skin and this doesn't make my make up dewy I just sets my makeup without making it look cakey. It smells so good! I will continue to buy this and high recommend it.
Vanessa A.
Loma Linda, CA
This primer is fantastic! It smells so good and feels so fresh when I spray it on! It is great for making your face look more natural after applying a finishing powder.
💫✨RUSHANA✨💫 P.
Newark, NJ
This is definitely a ride or die product I’ve been using this for a while and it makes your make flawless and beautiful compared to any other I’ve tried before... I definitely recommend this
Kayla M.
Salisbury, MD
I will always buy this. This setting spray smells AMAZING, I get oily in my t-zone and it helps keep my makeup looking matte throughout the day and you only need a few sprays because a little goes a long way but if you’re feeling like you need more your makeup will stay on no question! Great product
Becky C.
Duluth
I would bathe in this stuff if I could. This is, hands down, my favorite setting spray of all time! Lasts forever, and works well when using shimmer and glitter shadows as well.
Stephs M.
MAC Fix + is a great setting spray. I typically use it to dampen my beauty sponge or brushes before applying my makeup. I don't use it to spray directly on my face because it drenches my face in the spot the nozzle is aimed. It may just be the nozzle on my bottle of Fix +, but it's pretty annoying.
Jannie v.
I love this product because it doesn't make your pours tight or your skin dry this is very moisturizing and feels amazing🌟 highly recommend this product for a Fantastic amazing look!!!!!!!!(also... just a side note, a lot of beauty gurus use this)
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.