Add a Photo

Photos (475)
Karen S.
Karen S.
Ridgewood, NY

I absolutely love this setting spray especially how in last all day. I Use this for a concert and I was jumping and sweating and my make up did not sweat off at all. Before I never used a setting spray ever since I got into it I just can't leave the house without. If you want your make up to last all day I highly recommend this right because it truly does work.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

I love the Mac fix+skin setting spray. I use it to blend my makeup together after I finish with liquid, powder and bronzer. It makes the makeup melt together to take away the cake face look. It also adds a bit of a dewy look to my face in the summer time without making me look oily. I also use it to apply eyeshadows for less fallout and a creamy pigmented look.
Kiara T.
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY

Why have I not used it before?!! I have no clue, but since my first spray of this, I fell in love. It makes my face look dewy and flawless, I apply it as a primer, after moisturizing, and once I'm done with my makeup aswell. It works wonders, I've never felt more comfortable with makeup on. If you don't have a bottle, I say go get it ASAP!! You won't regret it!
Regina C.
Regina C.

This spray is amazing to help blend all your powders together! I have oily skin, so I usually use a matte foundation that leaves me looking powdery and flat. This spray helps blend it all together and gives my skin a natural skin-like glow that I love. It can also be used to spray on brushed before hilighter or eyeshadow to make the color pop and more intense.
Lilia G.
Lilia G.
Pasadena , Tx

My sister told me this product was a must have and I'm glad I made this commitment. I love it! The scent it has is just so fresh like cucumbers it's very nice and light when sprayed also. I apply it before my makeup and after so it gets rid if that powder look. I also like to spray it on my brushes to foil my eyeshadows. I love this and will purchase it again.
Trinity S.
Trinity S.
Norfolk, VA

Definitely a must have setting spray for it's great consistent spray pattern for having your makeup feeling smooth and looking great . I don't know personally if this product works for dry skin specifically but I have combination skin and it works for me so I imagine it would for dry folks . Pricing definitely not too bad and one of my favorite MAC products .
Sophie S.
Sophie S.

I really do love this product and when I'm wearing makeup it does help to get rid of the powdery look and sets into the skin giving your face a more natural finish but a con I would say is that it doesn't last as long for oily skin. I'd definitely recommend this for before applying makeup, intensifying highlight on a brush and intensifying eyeshadow pigments.
Morgan N.
Morgan N.

There is a reason that YouTube makeup gurus rave about this stuff!! Feels like you are spraying water on your face at first, but it dries immediately and leaves your face feeling like you're ready for a photo shoot. If you're not ready to commit to a full bottle, MAC sells a travel-size option for a fraction of the price and will last you quite a long time!!
Nathaly Z.
Nathaly Z.

Love this product, I definitely recommend to others, I use it to prime & set my face, & it sets the makeup beautifully. It's also really good to give shadow & highlighters more pigment. This product is $22, which I think it's a fair price for a good primer/ setting spray. But if you wanna test it out to see if you like it, there's a travel size for just $10.
Vanesa P.
Vanesa P.

This setting spray is my absolute favorite! I use this mainly to make my makeup look flawless. If it is looking a bit cakey, this spray gives a flawless finish. It does make my makeup last longer but it is not the best product for that. I think this product along with the urban decay all nighter setting spray on top will give you perfect long lasting makeup!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.