BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
becky r.
harker heights, texas
amazing!! i love this spray. it has multiple uses which is amazing. sets your makeup amazing. also is such a smooth primer. a bit pricey yet worth the money. go buy!!
Araceli M.
Uvalde, TX
This is my go to prep + prime spray, my favorite one was the rose scented spray but I'm not sure if they still sell that one. Trust me you can't go wrong with this mac prep + prime spray!
Rachel R.
Santa Cruz
this is the only MAC product I really use anymore. I do feel like the brand has gone downhill unfortunately but I still like this stuff. It's not like amazing or anything but its refreshing
Saglara O.
Hilo, HI
YouTube made me buy it. I never knew I needed it so badly. It makes makeup to look nicer! I literally soak my face in this stuff, then let it dry and I'm ready to go!
Em R.
I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT THIS ITEM! Holy grail item. I don't use this as a setting spray because it's not. It's the most amazing makeup item I've probably ever purchased. Multiple uses and my favorites are * I spray it on my eyeshadow brush, it makes my eyeshadows last longer and more pigmented, * I spray this when I'm going to blend my contour. Leaves no patches * for a dewy look after applying makeup * and also my favorite is I spray it before I put on my highlight and WOW! It makes you glow like a freaking goddess! This is a repurchase for the rest of my life!
savannah G.
Ive tryed this twice and it kept my make up put amazingly no mess uos nothing it stayed put very very well i was so surprised how perfect it kept my makeup on all day
Gabby H.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! I personally don't use it as a priming or setting spray, but instead I use it to intensify the pigment of my eyeshadows. No matter what the quality of the eyeshadow is/how pigmented it is, I just dip my brush into the shadow and then spray it with Fix+ and immediately the shadow goes onto the lid with the same intensity it has in the pan. It's perfect for creating stunning eye looks. I will always repurchase this holy grail product!
IStormi D.
I love using the Mac Prep and Prime Fix. It leaves my skin looking moisturized and fresh looking. It also really helps set my make up and stays in place all day long.
Jordan L.
I like to apply this after my makeup and it is just very refreshing. It doesn't really keep my makeup on longer but it makes my makeup not look as powdery. You can also use it to intensify eyeshadows.
Courtney W.
Nashville, TN
I have tried multiple primers and setting sprays and this is my favorite! Its basically a two in one. I love the smell and it does not make my face too greasy after my make up is complete but still adds a little simmer to my fixed look. Plus it lasts forever!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.