MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Ashley W.See all 640 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (637)
Buy on Nordstrom
eleasha g.
eleasha g.
San Diego, CA
This product will literally have your make up set in place all day. It's amazing. This is a vital tool in my make up kit. Not only do u use it as a prime but I also use it as a setting spray at times for an all day long lasting wear
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Lake Park, FL
This spray is multifunctional. I like to use it to prep my skin for makeup application, use it throughout the day for touch ups and also spray on my shadow brushes to get extra pigment from shadows.
Cristine H.
Cristine H.
My go to facial spray. I use this before and after applying my foundation it helps hydrate your face before foundation and it helps make your face look fresh and not so cakey after applying all your face products. This is good if you want to look dewy and fresh for summer!
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Richmond Hill, NY
This wasn't the best for me I would have to say the Smashbox one is way better Smashbox one is good for all types of skin I feel like this one's only good for dry skin because other than that just makes you really oily and break out
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Morris Plains, NJ
June 20, 2017, 5:20 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This is everything.  It won't make your makeup last longer, but it enhances your makeup.  I also use it to spray on brushes to intensify eyeshadows (shimmers) like crazy.  Go buy this!
Kaylee H.
Kaylee H.
Fredericksburg
I love this product sooo much! Not only do I use it as a primer I also use it as a setting spray so it is a two in one! Also this product is a reasonable price! I would most definitely buy it again!!
Tamara M.
Tamara M.
June 20, 2017, 10:19 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Great before makeup mist and after makeup mist. I literally use this spray everyday. A little pricey but I'll always end up choosing this spray over others. Would recommend this you any and everyone!
Josie B.
Josie B.
My go to spray for prepping and finishing. It’s light, feels like water and dries fast, doesn’t have a gross smell, perfect for sensitive skin and keeps your makeup on point through out the day. I actually need to buy a new bottle!
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
Escatawpa , MS
I love love love this product i spray it on before my makeup and after! Helps my makeup last all day and does a wonderful job! I have combo skin and it works well for me! I repurchase this often!!!!!
Sara C.
Sara C.
Slippery Rock, PA
A new MUST have in my makeup collection. Amazing for wetting brushes, prepping the face, setting the face, etc. it doesn't have a bad smell like some setting/prep sprays and is definitely effective.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.