Add a Photo

Photos (314)
Sabrina H.
Sabrina H.
Battle Creek, MI

Makes skin feel refreshed and hydrated, although it's way over priced, i still love this product. It also smells amazing!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Gresham, OR

This smells wonderful and feels great on the skin. I seriously has so many things you can do with it that it is amazing.
esther s.
esther s.
Gardena , CA

Es lo mejor que aya probado me encanta la textura que deja en el rostro un acabado de hidratacion y una duracion exelente
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.

Must have! Anyone and everyone who wears make up must own this! It definitely sets your make up to give it a great touch!
dezeri p.
dezeri p.

This actually works I use it every time I wear all my Mac make up it makes your make your make up blend in with your skin
Vonecia F.
Vonecia F.
Tulsa, OK

I won't apply my make up without it. It really makes your makeup Dewey and flawless looking. It's a must in my book.
Amber A.
Amber A.
Stockton, CA

I absolutely LOVE M.A.C cosmetics! Everything they produce is awesome. I've never had any issues with their products.
Stefanie A.
Stefanie A.

Love using this under and over my make up even on days I wear no makeup. It's very hydrating and feels nice on the skin
Emily B.
Emily B.

I love this product! This is great for setting powder. It doesn't leave a dewy feeling and is great for everyday use.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Lynnwood , Wa

Great product and does exactly what it is suppose to do. Doesn't make my skin oily either which is a big plus for me.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.