Add a Photo

Photos (475)
Luana Akemi M.
Luana Akemi M.
Menlo Park, CA

Amazing product! It makes my make up perfect and matte not oil.i really recommend it
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Valparaiso, IN

Leaves my face refreshed And keeps my make up lasting all day I highly recommend it
Latoya J.
Latoya J.
Baltimore, MD

Love love love!!! I use it for so many things! Including wetting my beauty blender!
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Highland Mills, NY

This is a staple in my makeup collection! I use this everyday to intensity shadows!
cristal m.
cristal m.

This is an amazing spray by Mac leaving my face really fresh on me smalls great too
Pamela H.
Pamela H.

Helps keep my makeup on all day! Works great at setting it as well. Would recommend
Lara T.
Lara T.
Athens, OH

I love this product!!!!! If you don't have it already you are missing out big time.
Tam E.
Tam E.
Cordova, TN

Very easy to use and the scent it's bad either. U can buy it at Macy's or Dilliards
Cassandra c.
Cassandra c.
Norwalk, CA

I love love this primer I use it everyday. It's easy to apply . I put this on first
Fatima R.

Good for combination skin
Love the smell
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.