Add a Photo

Photos (523)
Ralpheal B.
Ralpheal B.
Brookfield , WI

This is my holy grail setting mist. I tried it and have never looked back. It provides a dewey look. My foundation looks flawless when I spritz. Give this a try and you will thank me later.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Tallassee, AL

I have very oily skin and this works wonderful with it .I have been threw tons of primers but none like this one.It keeps your makeup smooth no smears all day long.Its perfect for every day use and also for special events.Would highly recommend.
jamilah b.
jamilah b.
Lancaster, CA

This should be considered an amazing h20 this definitely part my every day beauty product and I would trade it for nothing in the world love it
Marina P.
Marina P.
New Ash Green

This smells nice and works wonders in setting make up and helping it last all day! Not sticky at all and a little goes a long way!
Itzel L.
Itzel L.

Es un producto muy completo refresca el rostro antes de la base y también actúa como sellador después del polvo funciona súper bien en pieles grasas ya que actúa de manera de que la piel se vea mate
Annie M.
Annie M.

I really enjoy using this product! I used it after I'm done my makeup, to melt it all together and make my makeup more skin like and look more hydrated. Really good for intensifying eye shadows or highlighters.
Vina D.
Vina D.
Catonsville, MD

I started using this because Tati AKA GlamLifeGuru would gladly lay her life down for this stuff. And I would too. It doesn't break me out and it doesn't make me super shiny. It just blends all the lines and takes away the powdery look if you've put on too much. I always have an extra bottle in my cabinet.
Allison E.
Allison E.
Woodlake, CA

This is my favorite setting spray ever! I use it everyday because it works with any Finish of foundation. If you want a matte look, it will keep your foundation matte. If you want a silky finish, it will keep it that way. It works well any way! I also started using it to foil my eyeshadow pigments.
Crystajlove
Crystajlove
Dallas, TX

My fav my go to setting spray wouldn't trade this for the world..I love this spray if you don't have it in your collection your missing out.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

Obviously it's not so you know it's good it's good and it works well but it's just expensive that's the only thing I could say about it LOL
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.