BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?5 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Sydney F.
This is an every day product of mine. It has so many different uses it's crazy. I especially enjoy using this for my shimmery/metallic eyeshadows. It just boosts the pigment like crazy. The fix + is also great for making the skin feel and look hydrated ☺
Kristina M.
Love this spray!! Especially for wetting my brushing before applying a shimmery eyeshadow! This setting spray will makeup last through the whole day, I promise. I have gone through like 5 bottles and I would recommend this product to any beauty lover (:
Betti B.
I love this primer! I am so glad a friend recommended it to me. I was having problems with my foundation staying on all day and after trying this primer foundation problems ceased to exist. I also find that a little goes a long way, which is a definite plus for me.
Holly W.
This stuff is a life saver !! Does your makeup look too powdery ? Want to refresh it throughout the day with a spray that won't move your makeup around ? Need to wet a brush that will make your pigments, foiled shadows , etc stick better ? USE THIS !! I always have a bottle on hand ! Love it
Heather A.
Gilbert, AZ
Best setting spray out there by far! It's my go to to wake me up and to set my makeup. I wore it on my wedding day and after being in full makeup from 10am through the night I woke up and it was still on! Every time I run out I have to make a trip to pick up more. I cannot live without this product.
Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Very versatile finishing spray. Can use this to build up intensity on a shimmery shadow. I always go back to this product when my makeup is looking dry this fixes my makeup look and makes it look more dewy and natural. Have repurchased this many times.
Rida T.
Oh man! The rave is real and true. I have really dry skin and this is awesome before putting my make up on. It gives me a smooth finish. It has SPF and I can spray my beauty blender or my brush to give the product extra strength. Definitely repurchase.
Ashton C.
Norman, OK
This is a great product to have in your kit for amplifying metallic eye shadows! I'm still getting the hang of it, but the product works pretty well! However I feel like I'd still prefer a creme shadow underneath instead of wetting the brush with fix +.
Jessica A.
This stuff is the best!!! I recently purchased it when I restocked on my essentials and it has easily become one of my everyday items. I use it to set my make up, to intensify shimmer eyeshadows, and as a way to freshen up my makeup throughout the day.
Monica C.
The best setting spray I have ever used smells so good and very affordable this spray in particular works great to turn any basic eyeshadow color into a metallic also works well to make ur highlight pop this setting spray is a must for any makeup lover
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.