BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Sabrina Y.
Sabrina Y.
Reno, NV
This is such a good product to use before applying foundation and after you apply powder. It's worth every penny. It's easy to apply. Good for combo skin. Sleek simple packaging. I would most definitely buy it again.
brooke b.
brooke b.
this product can do anything from priming your face to setting it to making the flakes go away. it gives you a natural glow. it's great for all skin types! i would definitely buy this again! it's the best make up primer and setting mist i've ever bought!
Yesenia O.
Yesenia O.
This is by far my favorite product this summer it keeps my makeup in place all day I wear as a primer and to set ! It's amazing if you haven't tried it I don't know what you are waiting for. It has a very fresh smell !
Shelby K.
Shelby K.
Cullman, AL
Literally my all time favorite! I've tried to many, and this is amazing! Easy to work with, gives me the finish I want and doesn't leave my face feeling sticky or gross after applying! Would repurchase in the future
Amber B.
Amber B.
Broken Arrow, OK
I only really use this product to get my eye shadows to be a little more pigmented. I don't really use it as a setting spray because I have found that other brands work better. I don't think I will buy it again once I am out because I barely use it now.
Lara V.
Lara V.
Santa Cruz , CA
It is a good product. Helps to keep a make up longer than without it. I like to use a cream face before but if you put this product directly on your face (without any cream before) your make up is gonna least longer.
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Manhattan, KS
MAC FIX+ is one of my holy grail setting sprays. I love it to refresh my skin and also settle down any excess powders on my face to avoid looking cakey! It can be used tons of ways, i will never be caught without it.
T'keyah D.
T'keyah D.
I love this product! I spray the product on my beauty blender & my makeup looks flawless & matte! When i use this product my concealer looks well blended & i can definitely take a picture using the FLASH button lol!
Nuvia R.
Nuvia R.
Humble , TX
I love it!!! From all the reviews I had to go buy it and try it!!! I have oily skin and it's perfect for me!!! It's affordable in my opinion and does hide pores!!! Definitely go buy you one!!! I love how it smells!!!
Yaumitaa D.
Yaumitaa D.
Yes Yes Yeeee! I love it! I don't know how can I live without! My make up is always on point with it. It's amazing, comfortable and make your face really fresh. Y
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.