Add a Photo

Photos (444)
Peggy A.
Peggy A.
Maricopa, AZ

I use it as a setting spray as i use a lot of powder, it makes my face look less powdery and set makeup in place. I haven't try to use this before makeup.
Venia T.
Venia T.

It's so refreshing on the skin I use it before applying my makeup.Sometimes I'll spray it all over my face after I've done and whenever I feel like it I spray it before and after applying my makeup.
This product is amazing! It is great as a primer as it really hydrates your skin and keeps it looking flawless, it's easy to apply due to the spray pump! The smell is okay, it also keeps my makeup on all day which is great! Would definitely recommend this and am going to be buying it again! It is a bit expensive though which may put some people off.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.

I love this product to use with pigments or loose eyeshadows to prevent fall out or to make eye shadow look more metallic/ shiny. I have combination/oily skin so I don't really like to use this as a setting spray. If I use this as a setting spray I use it when my skin is more dry like in the winter time.
Nabiha A.
Nabiha A.

This is good .. I use this to brighten my eyeshadow by spraying my makeup brush then picking up my shadows its amazing .. I recommend urban decay as a full makeup spray
Erikk C.
Erikk C.
Russellville, AR

I don't necessary use this as a setting spray. I have oily skin and it wouldn't sit right. What this is good for is taking that cakey/powder look away from your skin.... When I set the makeup with any translucent powder this makes it mesh together. Then you can add your bronzes and foundation powders.
Lo mejor, como siempre MAC sorprendiendonos con sus productos y est eno fue la excepción, lo he usado varias veces en mis clientes ya que fija muy el maquillaje, agregando que hace que dure el maquillaje todo el dia. Lo super recomiendo
Tiarah N.
Tiarah N.
Honolulu, HI

It's refreshing to the face and multi purpose I use it for multiple things and it's very handy to have around
Laila D.
Laila D.

Very good for professional makeup artists, however not much for an every day wear
Nunu P.
Nunu P.
Little Ferry

This is great for bright, glittery or eyeshadows that you want to look intense. It's not a good setting spray and I do not think it makes my makeup "dewy" as some youtubers claim because I use the Claudalie beauty elixir and it knocked the Fix+ out the park. It does smell great but I'm just trying to use up my Fix+.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.