Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (545)
Annie A.
Annie A.

Absolutely love this product! At first when I heard they hype about this I didn't understand why spray would be a big deal but now... I'm obsessed it honestly is the cherry on top of my makeup once I'm done I must spray my face away. It makes all of my powdered makeup just sit so well and last so long on my face with out ever looking dry. Defiantly something you should invest in! You will love it!!!
Shiela A.
Shiela A.
Las VEgas, Nv

This a staple. It's not a setting spray in the way that it won't make your makeup last longer but it finishes your makeup. It takes away any look of powder and makes your skin look glowy not greasy. I also use it to wet my brushes and get a more intense pigment or spray on skin to get things like highlighter to adhere better. I've never found a dupe and it does NOT break me out. I very rarely ever repurchase anything, I'm always on to something new but this is something that I will never be without.
Tracy W.
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA

This was my only regret. I wasn't happy with this for me as a setting spray or primer. Then a friend told me to use for setting shadows and I can't live without it now! I dampen my brushes and it makes shadows and pigments stay put! Glittery or powdery shadows have no fallout! I really really love this for that use so it gets 5 stars! It's the only spray that really works on every shadow.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.

I have used this spray for years and it is definitely one of my beauty go-to's to finish off any makeup look. I was so excited about the new coconut version of this, and I have to say it works just as good as the original one and has a nice coconut smell that takes you to paradise. I have always loved how hydrating this spray is and how it leaves your skin soooo refreshed. If you love the original and love coconut smells you definitely will not regret this (I literally have ordered so many of the coconut fix sprays that I am stocked up for some time).
Gina Z.
Gina Z.

This stuff is so refreshing and versatile! You can mist it on your face before applying foundation for a more dewy finish, you can mist your shadow brush to create a more rich, pigmented color. It's also like makeup hairspray if applied after your makeup. Once it dries you can't even feel it's there. It smells AMAZING. lasts a super long time (I've had my bottle for over a year)
Natalie R.
Natalie R.

I absolutely love fix+! I almost always use it when I apply my makeup. Sometimes I use it before to hydrate my skin and other times I use it after I apply my makeup just to make it stand out. This is also a great product if you want one of your shadows to have more pigment or stand out it really allows the pigment or eyeshadow to pop more than it did originally.
Chasidy P.
Chasidy P.
Fairbank, PA

Seriously love this product! It is so versatile and works wonderfully. I like to spray this before I apply my foundation because my skin is kind of on the dry side. I also like to apply it when I am finished to avoid any extra powderiness. It is also awesome for use with foiled eye shadows. Just an all-around good product. I will certainly be repurchasing!
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Lexington, KY

Don't let people fool you, you can use this with oily skin! I spray my entire face liberally, then use my damp beauty blender to blot my face and it blends all my powders and liquids and creams together beautifully.
It also does wonders for somewhat chalk, metallic or glitter eyeshadows. I spray my brush and dip in the shadows and blot them onto my eyes.
Debra J.
Debra J.

This product is okay. The reason I am not giving it 5 stars is because when I use this over my makeup for setting, it seems to make it break up on my skin. I like this as a prep spray and to liven up my eyeshadow and pigment colors. Other than that, it is just okay. I have dry skin, and thought that as a setting spray, it would be much better.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.

Hands down, the only setting spray and priming spray you will EVER need This is one product that I repurchase time and time again, because it does what it says it does. It keeps my makeup looking fresh throughout the day, makes my makeup last way longer than my 8 hour work day calls for, and can even be sprayed on an eye shadow brush before you dip it in your shadow pan to make that shadow color POP once it hits your eyelid! I love love love MAC Fix+!!!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.