Add a Photo

Photos (373)
Kira K.
Kira K.
Hazleton

One of the best! Awesome when used for loose pigments and awesome to use as a finishing spray!
Maria R.
Maria R.
Cali, Valle del cauca

This thing is the holy grail for hot seasons.
Totally worth the money. I need this in my life.
Carmela R.
Carmela R.
Montebello, CA

This product was very useful. I first bought the small size... very satisfied with the product
Ramiza R.
Ramiza R.

I use this before and after makeup. Looks so nice and lasts that much longer! Would recommend!
Jen O.
Jen O.
Oakland, CA

Can't slay my face without this spray. I also use this when I want to use a shimmer eyeshadow.
Maricarmen P.
Maricarmen P.
La Puente, CA

I love this stuff to set my makeup! It melts into the skin and gives a beautiful Dewey glow :)
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Aurora, CO

Its a pretty good product but I don't reach for it as much as I do with my other setting sprays
Ellen P.
Ellen P.
Brasil, Al/ maceió

Os produtos da MAC. São ótimos, gosto muito da marca e não tenho nada a reclamar, só a elogiar
Liz D.
Liz D.
Potrero, CA

Love this product! I've purchased it over 3 times and absolutely love it! Really recommend it!
buni R.
buni R.
Forney, TX

I love this for setting my make up and it makes it last all day it's perfect for any skin type
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.