Add a Photo

Photos (590)
Portia P.
Portia P.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Love Fix + before I put on my primer. It helps the primer feel hydrating. And after my makeup it helps so I don't have that powdery look. Great stuff. 😊
Tina G.
Tina G.
The best spray. I use it every time I highlight to make the glow intense. It help melt down makeup so that it doesn't look cakey. It also hydrate . One bottle lasts me about 6 months! I definitely would buy again and again.
Lesley c.
Lesley c.
Santa Ana, CA
Its a really good primer to ser your face with i use it for my beauty blender for foundation and after im done doing all my make up.
Heather U.
Heather U.
All time favorite primer! I get mine from Dillard's or sophora & im addicted. Keeps my foundation on all day while my face is feeling soft and hydrated.
Yomayra T.
Yomayra T.
College Station
June 21, 2017, 3:48 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This has totally changed my life! Makes me look dewy and fresh! To set my makeup I've mixed this with rose water in a separate bottle and works wonders!
Gloria J.
Gloria J.
Philadelphia, PA
Literally a holy grail product. Use it everyday! Perfect for making the skin look natural again after a real cake session lol. Just melts into the skin.
summer w.
summer w.
I love this stuff!!! It smells so delicious, and is super soothing and refreshing on my face. I use it to set my make up and it gives me a flawless finish and settles powder down making it look more natural. Love love love
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Love prep and prime fix! It's a great refresher for your face. I use it right after ive put powder on my face so I don't look chalky. Love this product.
Callie R.
Callie R.
Cleveland, TN
Very good product. I like to spray it on my face after applying makeup as a setting spray or spray my eyeshadow brush to make my eye shadows more vibrant.
Yvette C.
Yvette C.
Marlin, Tx
June 21, 2017, 1:04 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This is the best setting spray out there hands down! I have been using this for years and still have not found one that compares to it. I highly recommend
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.