BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Perth amboy, NJ
Love this ! Really helps diminish the appearance of face powder sitting on the face! Gives the skin a nice mist and sets the makeup in place very nicely! Also I use this with eyeshadows to help them appear more vibrant !
Carina C.
Carina C.
Where to begin, so I use this before and after my makeup application, it helps to bring a bit moisture to my skin before I apply makeup and then also to set it at the end. I even use it on those tough hard to blend cream contours, it loosens the cream and helps it blend.
Tacola J.
Tacola J.
Charlotte, NC
When I say this product is everything, I mean everything. Natural finish and can be used anytime during applying makeup. Use this to wet beauty blender when applying foundation. Will purchase again. Definitely a go-to product
Tiara W.
Tiara W.
Mosspoint, Ms
I love this spray, it can be used to set and prime. All day lasting makeup, no smudging or creasing. Easy to apply, the spray bottles nozzle is like a mist of freshness. It was a great smell and a flawless matte finish.
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
San Francisco, CA
Love this product because it feels so refreshing. I use it foil eyeshadow and pre/post makeup. It doesn't have a weird smell to it either. It does last long because it is spray and it comes in a relatively large bottle.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Visalia, CA
This is a nice spray for making your skin look like it has a natural dewy glow. It doesn't make your make up stay on all day. This is not like the urban decay all nighter spray. I've used both together and it was great.
Lanae S.
Lanae S.
Los Angeles, CA
Everyone and I mean everyone who does make up knows that you need this in your kit. Mac prep + prime fix+ honestly will make your make up go from ok to sashay!!! This product isn't just a setting spray its a life saver!
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
I feel like I have to use a good amount to get the result desired. I always set my makeup with a powder and I do think that this helps keep my makeup on. I only use this when going out or to a special event not every day.
Hue L.
Hue L.
Los Angeles , CA
Can't live without this!!! I've used this for many years! I use it after to set my makeup and also to hydrate my skin whenever it feels dry. I love how refreshing it feels afterwards. I hope mac will never discontinue this!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Tualatin , OR
I love the quality and how good it makes my makeup look but the smell is a little off- putting. I have very oily skin and it's a little slippery especially on the eyelids but this product helps it stick a little better.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.