BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Paige D.
I only had this product once. I never used to to prime my face but only set it. The smell is nice and I feel like it did make my makeup last. Although I would get shiny sometimes without oil blotting.
Miranda G.
New Hartford, CT
A ABSOLUTE MUST !!!! Fix+ has been a staple in my beauty bag for years now. I spray it on my face before application, my sponge before I blend foundation, and brushes to intensify colors. It is refreshing and offers a beautiful finish
Sofie H.
Marysville, WA
This is my absolute favorite setting spray!!! I spray it before and after applying makeup and also apply it to my beauty blender and eyeshadow brushes when applying my makeup! If you want to stay flawless.. you need this in your life!!
isabel M.
Miami Beach, FL
I loveeee for the eternity and more my fix+ is really easy to apply it smell delicious like fresh scent on your skin that melts easy in it and you dont spend time and i carry the travel size everywhere
Melissa G.
This is the best spray. I actually got this as a gift. I love the scent. It lasted me 3 months and it makes glitter eyeshadow or highlighter pop up more. It's a great combination for oily skin. I will definitely recommend and buy again
Jessie C.
Lawrence, MA
This is my summer essential for sure! I use this prior to applying makeup and once I am done as my finishing spray. It works amazingly and makes makeup last all day! I have repurchased multiple times!
Naysha C.
encantada con este producto lo llegue a utilizar en muy pocas oportunidades como preparador de piel en un taller de maquillaje y hace que tu maquillaje tenga un mejor acabado y que dure por mas tiempo.
Jumara P.
one of my favorite priming sprays. i use this before and in between layers of my makeup for a easy application. its good for any skin type and I'm combination. it doesn't have my makeup looking cakey.
Joana B.
I repurchased this product 3 times already its one of my holy grails and i have combination skin so I'm oil in my T zone and it smells amazing im obsessed with this product it's not a rip off at all !
Rubie E.
Rochester , MN
It's helps the makeup last longer but not a fan of the little pump. It's needs to have a better way to come out sometimes it's like my face gets drenched in one spot. I would but again other than that.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.