BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Sarah G.
Seattle, WA
This is a cult classic for a reason! I can't do my makeup with out it. This gives you a dewy finish at the end of your makeup and takes away your powder residue after setting your face or adding highlighter. A true must have that shouldn't be passed up!
Heather A.
Gilbert, AZ
Best setting spray out there by far! It's my go to to wake me up and to set my makeup. I wore it on my wedding day and after being in full makeup from 10am through the night I woke up and it was still on! Every time I run out I have to make a trip to pick up more. I cannot live without this product.
Kristina M.
Love this spray!! Especially for wetting my brushing before applying a shimmery eyeshadow! This setting spray will makeup last through the whole day, I promise. I have gone through like 5 bottles and I would recommend this product to any beauty lover (:
Rida T.
Oh man! The rave is real and true. I have really dry skin and this is awesome before putting my make up on. It gives me a smooth finish. It has SPF and I can spray my beauty blender or my brush to give the product extra strength. Definitely repurchase.
Holly W.
This stuff is a life saver !! Does your makeup look too powdery ? Want to refresh it throughout the day with a spray that won't move your makeup around ? Need to wet a brush that will make your pigments, foiled shadows , etc stick better ? USE THIS !! I always have a bottle on hand ! Love it
Kaitlynn C.
All time favorite. Does the best job setting my makeup like no others. Makes my makeup very long lasting and makes my makeup less powdery and cakey looking. Natural finish with no shimmer or oil added which is a plus. Highly recommended to my friends!!
Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Very versatile finishing spray. Can use this to build up intensity on a shimmery shadow. I always go back to this product when my makeup is looking dry this fixes my makeup look and makes it look more dewy and natural. Have repurchased this many times.
Jenna W.
Reno, NV
This is a good product if you use it correctly. I thought it was a primer but I think it works better as a setting spray over powder. I just spray it on after my foundation and it helps it stick. It's not my favorite on the market but it does the trick.
Ashton C.
Norman, OK
This is a great product to have in your kit for amplifying metallic eye shadows! I'm still getting the hang of it, but the product works pretty well! However I feel like I'd still prefer a creme shadow underneath instead of wetting the brush with fix +.
Mary-Kate M.
Guthrie, OK
I have been hearing about this for YEARS on Instagram, Facebook, Youtube. This is my go-to and all you have to do is spray it on, and it works wonders. I would recommend that you spray before putting on mascara but I will forever be buying this product.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.