BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Shauna L.
NORTH PORT, FL
If you have never tried fix plus and you do full face makeup you are missing out. Once you finish your whole makeup routine you spray it on your face and it just meshes all the liquid, powder and cream all together so it does not seem as if you have layers on. If you want to have your highlighter or eyeshadow pack an extra punch spray the fix plus on your brush before pickup of the actual product and you will see a pigment explosion. A little goes such a long way and it is very affordable. So if you have never tried it I highly recommend you do.
Samantha L.
Love this product for wetting eye shadows and prepping my skin before adding more primer! it also works nicely for melting all my powders together
on my face before spraying a setting spray.
Rikza S.
Morganton, NC
BY FAR ONE OF THE BEST SETTING SPRAYS! Iwas hesitant on buying this because of the price, but it's really worth it. I've had the same bottle for six months now and I'm still not out and I use it almost everyday. I love it so much. It really smooths out your makeup and ensures that it'll last all day. For some reason, it makes my highlight pop even more which I live for! If you spray it on your brush before applying your eyeshadow, it stays on all day and night! I seriously think everyone should have this. It's amazing.
Mariann M.
Los Angeles , CA
Love this spray it makes makeup last all day is great for any skin type, my skin is combination oily dry and it doesn't make my skin look patchy or caked on worth the buy
Christina C.
West Covina, CA
This is the second setting spray I've ever purchased and it was worth it! It sets my makeup perfectly and it lasts for hours on end. The only con I could think of, since it's a personal preference, is that I love to use a lot to more so than recommended because I just love the light mist and smell! For the price tag I believe it is worth it and a fair price compared to its effects. As a student I don't have time nor money to constantly retouch my makeup; therefor, this product is worth the money.
Julia G.
I always spray this on before I do my makeup then spray to set my face it's so good I have dry skin so this really helps and it last long ladies don't worry ! I would buy this again
ingrid b.
Sacramento, CA
I have this in my kit for taking away any powder look from clients. It works great for bringing out the most of mixable powders. And shimmers. A staple and that's why.
Lorena b.
Longview, TX
I've been using this for months now, I'll use this before my foundation and after all my makeup is done. i also use this fir my pigments or shadows to get the foil shadows effect. the only proboem i have with is is when i use is before my foundation i seem to break out. i only use this when I'm going out and want ny makeup to stay for a long time. but i still use this not my everyday use but only when going out to special event. i love the packaging and the smell. i do use it for my eyeshadies though. i love how it give my pigments life.
Elizabeth M.
Lynnwood , WA
This product is a game changer!!! I love to spray this before and after my makeup. I think this product works best on normal to dry skin, but won't look terrible on oily. The send it is fantastic and wish MAC would release a perfume of this! What this can do is intensify any eyeshadow, melt powders into your skin and make your highlight pop! However, this is NOT a setting spray. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone.
Keia C.
Atlanta, GA
Everytime I find a different setting spray that would be better, I try it for about 6 months and then always come back to this. The rose water itself not only hydrates but seals in the makeup so well, that I have not found anything else comparable to fix plus. This is probably one of my top MAC picks, not only do I use it in the morning before applying my makeup but also after. And around 5pm to refresh especially if I am going out or running errands after work. I love that they have also created a travel version of this little baby!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.