Add a Photo

Photos (313)
Amber A.
Amber A.
Stockton, CA

I absolutely LOVE M.A.C cosmetics! Everything they produce is awesome. I've never had any issues with their products.
Stefanie A.
Stefanie A.

Love using this under and over my make up even on days I wear no makeup. It's very hydrating and feels nice on the skin
Emily B.
Emily B.

I love this product! This is great for setting powder. It doesn't leave a dewy feeling and is great for everyday use.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Lynnwood , Wa

Great product and does exactly what it is suppose to do. Doesn't make my skin oily either which is a big plus for me.
alexandrea  a.
alexandrea a.

I bought it and I only used it one time and I'm in love with this product! It's amazing if you don't have it buy it
mea m.
mea m.
Lancaster, CA

This is my cat at the bottom every day and very well I love you iteach goes on really nice display bottle I love it
Kathryn H.
Kathryn H.
San Diego, CA

This product makes my skin look fabulous, I have dry skin and it really transforms the way makeup looks on my skin.
Nicole s.
Nicole s.

I love the fix + skin setting spray. Gives you a great and refreshing feeling without making your face feel gross.
Sierra G.
Sierra G.

Love this stuff!! MAC is such a reliable company and i love this stuff allows my makeup to stay on all night long!
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca

Cannot live without this! I spray it over my face every day after I put on my foundation, concealer, and powder.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.