BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Christina O.
Christina O.
Tulare, CA
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Ok first off it's four stars because of the price! Sometimes I think to myself it's just water??? It doesn't really work it's all in my head??? I mean it does give more pigment to my eyeshadow I give it that.
Madison M.
Madison M.
This is the best setting spray on the planet! It's great for long lasting makeup and also for up-ing the pigment of your eyeshadows, it makes them metallic and beautiful overall. So many beauty Influensters use this and I can see why!
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Middleton, MI
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I highly recommend Mac cosmetics prep and prime fix +. It's affordable and a little goes a long way. It's lightweight and smells really good. I use it as a setting spray. My makeup lady all day and all night.
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Marlin, TX
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I use fix plus everyday when I apply makeup. It leaves my face with a dewy finish. I've purchases fix plus twice now and will continue. Can be used with eyeshade to make them more foiled and even highlighters
Maria C.
Maria C.
Katy, TX
I recently just purchased this and it has been life changing. I didn't know there was the option of not setting with powder and it has definitely helped me achieve non-cakey makeup looks. Highly recommend it!
Zaneta R.
Zaneta R.
Magna, UT
Fix + Spray is life. I use it before my makeup to hydrate my skin and afterwards so it could give my finish look a flawless smooth effect. It's easy to blend with a 170 brush. I highly recommend it to others.
Alma P.
Alma P.
Rock Island, IL
The one thing that will turn me down from even a great setting spray is the smell because I'm highly sensitive to smells. This however, smells good and does the job. It keeps my makeup on all day during work and school!
fatima carolina t.
fatima carolina t.
Doral, FL
Very refreshing and gentle, it preps the skin very well and make your makeup looks less caked and more natural in just one step . Its good for oily and dry skin as well , and yes I recommend this product a lot
Ella R.
Ella R.
This product works very well. Every time I use this it makes my makeup last throughout the day. However, I would spray this before you apply your mascara because it made my mascara run a little bit. I find this to give me a nice dewy finish and tend to find myself reaching for this product a lot. I would definitely recommend this product.
Amber M.
Amber M.
This is one of my all time favorites! I use this product often. I spray my face after applying my makeup to set it! It keeps my makeup fresh and set! I have repurchased this product and I highly recommend it!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.