Add a Photo

Photos (523)
Luiza A.
Luiza A.
Glendale, CA

This product is a staple in my makeup collection. It's what ties my whole makeup look together it has a natural finish that makes my makeup lady all day. I love spraying this in between makeup application to really lock in my foundation and concealer before setting it with a powder. I recommend this to everyone! It has a very light scent and adds hydration to the face.
Nicole E.
Nicole E.

I love this stuff it works very well. It's pricy but it does what it says. I've been using it for years.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.

Amazing. I use it for my shadow and highlight and it makes it way more pigmented. I love it
Rose G.
Rose G.

To be honest all of their primers are so good! They actually make a difference in your makeup its amazing! Definitely a must have if you take a lot of pictures with flash makes a big difference
Anna D.
Anna D.
Grants Pass, OR

It isn't I would absolutely die for it. It felt great in my face, I was hoping that it would make everything(makeup) feel nicer instead of like caked in. It helped prevent acne for me and I have oily skin. I'm not saying it's for everyone. Yes I would recommend this to others, definitely
Fiona W.
Fiona W.
Conyers, GA

I love this it is so good I love it it is matt and easy to apply easy to blend so it is great
Ka'Shayla M.
Ka'Shayla M.
Calera, AL

I enjoy using MAC fix Plus to set my makeup.
some people use this spray , to mist skin prior to foundation application.
I spray two-three times after face application to set and remove extra dry feeling that some powder products can cause.
Angelica M.
Angelica M.

Uno de los mejores primer para después de maquillaje 💄 hace que el maquillaje te dure todo el día se los recomiendo 👍😉
Cindy C.
Cindy C.

amazing .. i apply after my makeup and it stays on longer .. even i take it with me for when i feel my skin dry this makes your skin feel fresh
Canada S.
Canada S.
Ontario, CA

To be honest this spray doesnt help with keeping oil from coming through but there is a visual mattefying quality once you first spray it but isnt long lasting.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.