BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Overland Park, KS
I love this setting spray so much! Has done miracles to my makeup! It leaves my skin flawless and my make use doesn't go off! I also love how the odor isn't too annoying and how good it smells!! I would definitely recommend this!
Lovely L.
Lovely L.
Budd Lake , NJ
This product has been saving my life. I use it to mist my beauty blender before use. It's amazing product. It's foundation so easy to apply and goes on flawless. I currently have two bottle right and will be rebuying soon.
Jen F.
Jen F.
Franklin Sq, NY
This is my absolute favorite! It works very well and the bottle is a good size in relation to price. It lasted a very long time for me. I would definitely recommend this product as a good finishing touch to applied makeup.
Danna A.
Danna A.
Las vegas, NV
Decreases pores, not greasy, works great with my moisturizer/sunscreen, overall amazing product. Doesn't take much to get the job done and it's not heavy. Definitely my fav, plus you can turn in the container when your done for a discount on your next purchase .
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
Des moines , Ia
This is ok. I'm not generally a fan of mac, and this product is one of the reasons. It hides poors well and, when used with foundation, is full coverage, but it looked like I had on a clown face of makeup. Not my favorite.
Tacola J.
Tacola J.
Charlotte, NC
When I say this product is everything, I mean everything. Natural finish and can be used anytime during applying makeup. Use this to wet beauty blender when applying foundation. Will purchase again. Definitely a go-to product
ROSIE J.
ROSIE J.
This is a good finishing spray to complete the makeup look. I also use it to intensify the color of my eyeshadow and it hydrates the skin specially on those hot days.
Haley R.
Haley R.
This is a major staple in my makeup collection! I use it multiple times per makeup session, I own it it regular and coconut and I have it in regular and travel sized for my purse. If you don't have it run and buy it now!
Lluvia O.
Lluvia O.
Moore, SC
My favorite water primer and setting mist!!!!!! I use this to apply in my face before and after my makeup, also I like to wet the brush before applying eyeshadow to increase the pigmentation of metallic or glitter eyeshadow.
Hue L.
Hue L.
Los Angeles , CA
Can't live without this!!! I've used this for many years! I use it after to set my makeup and also to hydrate my skin whenever it feels dry. I love how refreshing it feels afterwards. I hope mac will never discontinue this!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.