Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (596)
Kelin M.
Kelin M.
I love this product!! It keeps my makeup looking fresh and I love the smell of it! My makeup always looks good when I spray this product.
disury c.
disury c.
I use this before and after my makeup and also to add pigmentation to some shadows and it works very good with shimmery ones and adds a pop to your highlighter!
Olidel M.
Olidel M.
veracruz
Desde que lo empecé a usar como primer y setting spray lo uso a diario, hace que el maquillaje duré más. Quizás existan mejores pero es una opción buena y barata a las marcas caras.
Lizette M.
Lizette M.
Key West, FL
June 20, 2017, 10:01 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I would definitely recommend as a primer to set makeup beforehand it gives your makeup a flawless application of a natural finish . Great for Combination skin .
Who doesn't love this product! So well made ! It's amazing, love how it hydrates my face and also sets my make up it's great for all skin types I definitely recommend this product.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
I love this spray! A little goes a long way in preserving your makeup. It's very refreshing on your skin and doesn't leave it feeling sticky. I would highly recommend this product.
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Valley Vlg, CA
Ride or die product! Great for setting makeup and gives a natural finish. Love using to make pigments more expressive. Holy grail for finishing sprays!
Shana C.
Shana C.
Fayetteville
June 23, 2017, 9:58 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I first found about this from a person on YouTube. At first I didn't think this would be any better than my drugstore setting spray but boy was I wrong. This stuff just melts into your skin and makes your makeup look FLAWLESS! I love this stuff.
Nancy N.
Nancy N.
June 20, 2017, 12:04 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I wanted to love this product but for some reason, like other mac face products, it breaks me out BADLY. Always the big pimples whenever i use mac face products
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Montgomery, AL
This product is AMAZING!!!!!!! it makes eye shadows and etc way more pigmented! it's also a great setting spray. it smells amazing and it works well on oily skin. i highly recommmed this product to everyone!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.