Add a Photo

My love! I'm addicted to this prep primer. This is one I can't live without
Maria G.
Maria G.
Rio Grande City, TX

Best prime fix!!! Will buy again and tell my friends about it is affordable
Kassandra B.
Kassandra B.
Hazard, KY

Keeps your makeup looking flawless. My makeup lasted way longer than usual.
Rania U.
Rania U.

This Product should have 10 stars. You can't go wrong!!!! Best thing ever!!
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Cleveland, OH

This is probably my favorite Mac product! There are many other uses for this product other than a setting spray, and here are the reasons why I recommend it:

1. As stated before, it helps your makeup last longer throughout the day.

2. Use it before applying primer to help lock in moisture on your face.

3. It eliminates the powdery residue you get from applying too much powder, blush, bronzer and eyeshadow, leaving a stunning glow that doesn't look greasy.

4. You can also use it to lighten the coverage of a heavy foundation or concealer.

5. You can use it as a mixing medium for loose shadows, which allows for a better color payoff/ metallic look to your shadow.

6. You can also use it to spot clean your makeup brushes.

For around $20, you can get a lot of use out of this product, and for that I highly recommend that you try it out!
Dorangela G.
Dorangela G.

lightly hydratingI've been using fix + for years, my uses for this product include damping my brushes prior to applying loose pigments,wet/dry shadow,and baked shadow. This stuff completely helps these products reach there full potential, bold,bright,vibrant color. I also use it on my beauty sponge (the mac one that is latex free) I dampen the sponge with fix + and mix my foundation with either strobe cream or lustre type liquid. I actually believe this helps my face products look more dewy and airbrushed. I do not find it useful as a setting spray though, due to the fact that I have oily skin I need a more matte oil control formula. This stuff is nice to spray on a clean face as well for a light burst of moisture. I hope mac brings back the other scents because the rose was my absolute favorite โ™กโ™กโ™ก
Shiela A.
Shiela A.
Las VEgas, Nv

This a staple. It's not a setting spray in the way that it won't make your makeup last longer but it finishes your makeup. It takes away any look of powder and makes your skin look glowy not greasy. I also use it to wet my brushes and get a more intense pigment or spray on skin to get things like highlighter to adhere better. I've never found a dupe and it does NOT break me out. I very rarely ever repurchase anything, I'm always on to something new but this is something that I will never be without.
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.

I bought this after the abundance of positive reviews in its case. I like the versatility but it is by no means a setting spray. It clearly says prime, and though it says fix, it is more of a refresh. A spritz will leave makeup renewed, but it doesn't do much to set makeup. Urban decay all Nighter is a setting spray. Mac Fix+ is wonderful for moisturizing makeup and making it feel new again and hydrates caked makeup.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.

I have used this spray for years and it is definitely one of my beauty go-to's to finish off any makeup look. I was so excited about the new coconut version of this, and I have to say it works just as good as the original one and has a nice coconut smell that takes you to paradise. I have always loved how hydrating this spray is and how it leaves your skin soooo refreshed. If you love the original and love coconut smells you definitely will not regret this (I literally have ordered so many of the coconut fix sprays that I am stocked up for some time).
Annie A.
Annie A.

Absolutely love this product! At first when I heard they hype about this I didn't understand why spray would be a big deal but now... I'm obsessed it honestly is the cherry on top of my makeup once I'm done I must spray my face away. It makes all of my powdered makeup just sit so well and last so long on my face with out ever looking dry. Defiantly something you should invest in! You will love it!!!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.