Add a Photo

Photos (442)
Susana G.
Susana G.
Coachella, CA

I really love this primer because it actually works and makes your makeup stay on longer it's very easy to apply and I definitely see myself buying this in the future I really recommend this for others to use
Julie A.
Julie A.
Savannah, GA

I've been using this product for years now and I cannot stop using it is a very good product specially before putting your foundation and after you're done with your make up
Ana jacqueline M.
Ana jacqueline M.
West Park, FL

Muy bien buen producto y super recomendable aunque a un alto costo. Deja una hermosa apariencia como la mayoría de productos de mac. Diria que vale la pena invertir en el.
Armela T.
Armela T.

This is my go to setting and finishing spray, I use it very day for my makeup, it leaves a natural finish and I am always buying this one because others make me break out and this one doesn't which is a big plus!
Kahla  P.
Kahla P.

Absolutely love this setting spray! I've used a lot of setting sprays and have yet to find one I love more than this! I'm a huge product junkie, so I've used quite a bit of products!
Amber C.
Amber C.

Best setting spray EVER! I used to not believe the hype but it is worth every penny. After trying other drugstore brands nothing else compares. It reduces all powdery looking substances on your face and makes your makeup last all day. The sprayer is a wonderful mist without feeling droplets ruin your makeup. Definite purchase!!
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Kissimmee, FL

I bought MAC prep+prime fix+ spray. This spray claims to keep the makeup intact for long hours, and I know I would be wearing makeup all day and night long in those few days so I went ahead with this purchase to see how is really is
Desiree H.
Desiree H.
Gonzales, Ca

Love this product! Smells great. I have used this product for many years. One of my faves.
Chantale S.
Chantale S.
Scarborough

THE BEST PRIMER/SETTING SPRAY I'VE EVER USED. I can go on about this product for days. Compared to the Smashbox Primer Water (which I also love), you get 3.4 FL OZ with the full size MAC bottle for $23, the Smashbox bottle has 3.9 FL OZ but it's almost double the price at $39 and the MAC spray works WAY BETTER. It is worth every penny and to me it doesn't run out quickly. The product itself is very refreshing and gives my makeup an amazing look. I have oily skin so I use a lot of powder over my foundation and after using this spray I don't look cakey at all, it doesn't make my skin any oilier either. I use it before and after applying my makeup and my complexion looks perfect. I also mist this onto my skin on days where I'm not wearing makeup because it's so refreshing and gives me a nice hydrated look. The smell is also to die for, I really hope they make a perfume or lotion that smells like this because it smells really good. If you've never tried this setting spray, go and get a travel sized bottle and test it out or try it on in the store. I promise you'll love it.
Promise C.
Promise C.

This product is amazing !! When I mean that, it helps set a foundation to your whole entire look. This will help while you continue with the process with your makeup. IT'S SO WORTH IT
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.