Add a Photo

Photos (524)
Venice D.
Venice D.
Edmond, OK

This a a cult favorite it gets the job done. This is like the original setting spray the mother of all.
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Philomath, OR

I just started using this... I'm stil deciding If I like it. Not so much for a primer but as a setting spray, toner. It's pretty good!
Litita M.
Litita M.
Ringgold, VA

love this product makes look more natural and adds a glow. Can also be used with eyebrow powder to correct brows
Jestina R.
Jestina R.

Absolutely amazing setting spray and can also be applied before your makeup as a primer to help your foundation last even longer
Christina G.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN

I like to use this primer when I wear powder or mineral foundation, not so much when I set a liquid or cream with powder on top. The finish and performance just seems much better when setting a mineral foundation.
Mignon H.
Mignon H.
Orlando, FL

It took me a while to really understand the benefits of Fix+ but once I got the hang of it, I used it every time I did my makeup. I use it in my kit on clients. It helps to remove that powdery finish that some pressed/loose powders can leave behind. It's also great for blending concealer and appling loose pigments and mineral shadows. It's a great refresher on a hot day, too! I like that you can choose two diffent sizes to fit your personal needs. Def a repurchase, plus I can B2M the bottle.
Lya D.
Lya D.
La Habra, CA

Works great for setting your makeup. Also you can wet your brush and dip it in eyeshadow to make it more opaque
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Humble, TX

I think it's ok, I like to use it when I highlight or when I use shimmer eye shadows to make the pigment stand out more. If I use this as a setting spray it tends to make me more oily throughout the day which I'm not a fan of since I have oily skin.
Rodiiana M.
Rodiiana M.

This also serves to put the brushes pigmatados so that the shadow has a more matte finish
Monicafrae D.
Monicafrae D.

This primer product is one of my best primers for the dew look. It looks so soft and fluorescent in pictures: must have !
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.