MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Samantha Q.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Samantha Q.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Maryam A.See all 635 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...Totally worth it! Makes everyt... 1 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...Made me more oily too. Try th... 2 Answers
Photos (632)
Buy on Nordstrom
Joana B.
Joana B.
I repurchased this product 3 times already its one of my holy grails and i have combination skin so I'm oil in my T zone and it smells amazing im obsessed with this product it's not a rip off at all !
Abbey C.
Abbey C.
June 26, 2017, 3:54 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
MAC has amazing primer. I love that it's now Available at ulta. It lasts a long time and helps hide your pores. It also makes you face feel nice and soft. I love this, and would recommend it to anyone.
Jessie C.
Jessie C.
Lawrence, MA
June 21, 2017, 10:51 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This is my summer essential for sure! I use this prior to applying makeup and once I am done as my finishing spray. It works amazingly and makes makeup last all day! I have repurchased multiple times!
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Lake Park, FL
This spray is multifunctional. I like to use it to prep my skin for makeup application, use it throughout the day for touch ups and also spray on my shadow brushes to get extra pigment from shadows.
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
Escatawpa , MS
I love love love this product i spray it on before my makeup and after! Helps my makeup last all day and does a wonderful job! I have combo skin and it works well for me! I repurchase this often!!!!!
Kaylee H.
Kaylee H.
Fredericksburg
I love this product sooo much! Not only do I use it as a primer I also use it as a setting spray so it is a two in one! Also this product is a reasonable price! I would most definitely buy it again!!
Jesseca M.
Jesseca M.
Clarksville, TN
This primer is amazing! It keeps my makeup in place and it truly doesn't let it budge! Has a very pleasant smell as well! I also love spraying it on my brushes to make my eyeshadows more pigmented!!!
Dominique D.
Dominique D.
Chicago
This product is perfect for pigments to adhere to your eyes. The mist is so fine when you spray it on your face it feels so nice. It doesn't help the longevity it just keeps your makeup looking fresh
Loren R.
Loren R.
June 20, 2017, 1:17 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This product completely changed my makeup game. It was extremely moisturizing and felt amazing on my face. It seemed to have make my makeup feel better than without a primer( or than another primer I've tried). I totally recommend.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Richmond Hill, NY
This wasn't the best for me I would have to say the Smashbox one is way better Smashbox one is good for all types of skin I feel like this one's only good for dry skin because other than that just makes you really oily and break out
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.