BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Tosin O.
Jonesboro, GA
This primer is heaven sent! The bottle itself lasts for a long time. I've had it for almost a year now. The primer itself lasts all day. It makes my skin feels smooth and soft and moisturized. It makes my makeup look much better.
Analia G.
The perfect setting spray for us that have dry skin.. other setting sprays dry out my skin and make up.. I use it to prep my skin and to set my make up. Absolutely love it
Ticotti C.
Cincinnati, OH
I mean, I feel like we all know how legit this product is at this point, right? Oh, you don't? Well, let me tell you-oily skin, dry skin, it doesn't matter... It's amazing.
adreanna m.
the mac fix+ is amazing and makes my skin feel so hydrated and helps keep my makeup on and makes eye shadows very pigmented and sets my makeup kinda of dewy which I love I strongly recommend it :)
Ana Q.
Washington, DC
I WILL ALWAYSSSSSSSS I MEAN ALWAYSSSS USE FIX PLUS
it's so fresh to the face and you can use it as a primer before putting on foundation and after as well it's long lasting and i recommend it 100%
Audrey M.
Vienna, VA
Especially good for spraying on a cream or liquid product that has set so that you have additional time to work with it. Not so sure if it helps to prime or make makeup stick to the skin, but it does nothing to help pores. I also have been using it to set my face, for lack of a better product, but it seems to be less than perfect at this. This is the only mac product I use becuase I was warned by my dermatologist that mac makeup is extremely bad for acne prone skin. I will not repurchase for that very reason.
Dry/combination skin type
Skin color: light with slight yellow undertones
Preferred finish- glowy, hydrating, no texture
Concerns- acne prone
saira r.
San Diego
I like to apply this product before my makeup to prep my face .It makes my skin feel hydrated .I also apply it after im done with my makeup to get rid of the powdery look .
Katie C.
Got this in a small bottle and got the lavender smell. Smells really good and works amazing. The only thing is that it uses so much product even after maybe 2 or 3 pumps.
Diana O.
Brooklyn , NY
A Holy grail , worth the buy ! A complete must have! I spray it before & after I have applied my foundation, concealer, baked, and powdered. It melts everything together and leaves a great finish.
Antonia T.
Beaver falls, PA
Product definitely up to my expectations. My makeup lasted a lot longer compared to other primer and setting brands. Will probably purchase again after trying other brands.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.