Add a Photo

Photos (444)
jhenny c.
jhenny c.
Pelham, AL

This is a great primer! I love that you can use this product for many things. I use this to prime my face, set my makeup and make my highliter more intense. Would really recommend this product to anyone.
Dani L.
Dani L.

I use it as a primer and also as a spray after applying makeup. It keeps my skin hydrated and adds a dewy, smooth finish. This spray has a light, sweet scent.
Chelsey W.
Chelsey W.

Great as a primer. Moisturizer skin and helps
Keep makeup in place. Very refreshing. Also great as a last step to make makeup look less powdery.
Ralpheal B.
Ralpheal B.
Brookfield , WI

This is my holy grail setting mist. I tried it and have never looked back. It provides a dewey look. My foundation looks flawless when I spritz. Give this a try and you will thank me later.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Bristolville, OH

I spray fix+ before I use any highlighter and it prevents it from flaking and it stays on all day long without fading or flaking. Love it!!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Cleveland, TN

Love this product! It's great for dry skin, and leaves your skin with a dewy finish. Plus, it smells really good, and helps hide pores! It's a little bit pricey, but I would definitely recommend it to others!
Erin N.
Erin N.
Saratoga Spgs, NY

My favourite! i love it as a setting spray and it works amazing to make your eyeshadow or highlighter more pigmented!! it's perfect totally recommend
Kahla  P.
Kahla P.

Absolutely love this setting spray! I've used a lot of setting sprays and have yet to find one I love more than this! I'm a huge product junkie, so I've used quite a bit of products!
Deanna  S.
Deanna S.
Oak Lawn, IL

If I could bathe in this stuff.....................................I would. End of review 😂
Maheen J.
Maheen J.

Probably the best primer apart ever. It leaves makeup stay on all day and I have oily skin. I can spray this and my makeup will have a matte finish no matter what I do throughout the day.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.