BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
keilan j.
keilan j.
yuma
I LOVE MAC !!!!!!! this is the best thing on earth all the makeup people on youtube had it and said its amazing so i had to buy it myself when an eyeshadow was not pigmented that much all i had to do was spray some on and my eyes were popennnnn i was like YASSSSS baby girl.  MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Overland Park, KS
I love this setting spray so much! Has done miracles to my makeup! It leaves my skin flawless and my make use doesn't go off! I also love how the odor isn't too annoying and how good it smells!! I would definitely recommend this!
Evelyn O.
Evelyn O.
Westlake Vlg, CA
I've used this mist and it works okay. I used it before and after applying my makeup. I didn't see much difference but it did help a bit with the lasting of my makeup. I would buy it again. It's refreshing that's for sure.
Lovely L.
Lovely L.
Budd Lake , NJ
This product has been saving my life. I use it to mist my beauty blender before use. It's amazing product. It's foundation so easy to apply and goes on flawless. I currently have two bottle right and will be rebuying soon.
Viviane S.
Viviane S.
Van Nuys, CA
I always see a difference on my makeup when using this product. Whenever i don't use it my face feels dehydrated and needs that little kick. I would say it's great for all skin types especially dry skin. Highly recommended
Jen F.
Jen F.
Franklin Sq, NY
This is my absolute favorite! It works very well and the bottle is a good size in relation to price. It lasted a very long time for me. I would definitely recommend this product as a good finishing touch to applied makeup.
Rai M.
Rai M.
Jersey City , NJ
This is one of my all time favorite setters! It does a great job. I love nozzle because even when it is almost empty it still sprays efficiently. It sets your make up and keeps it lasting for hours. I also love the scent !
Danna A.
Danna A.
Las vegas, NV
Decreases pores, not greasy, works great with my moisturizer/sunscreen, overall amazing product. Doesn't take much to get the job done and it's not heavy. Definitely my fav, plus you can turn in the container when your done for a discount on your next purchase .
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Dallas Texas
Use this lovely little spritz for a dewy finish on my foundation and to make metallic eye shadows have an amazing wet wow power and higher pigmentation. I've also used this as a setting spray and it makes my face last throughout the day and well into the night.
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
Des moines , Ia
This is ok. I'm not generally a fan of mac, and this product is one of the reasons. It hides poors well and, when used with foundation, is full coverage, but it looked like I had on a clown face of makeup. Not my favorite.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.