BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Nancy L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this spray! I know it's pretty over rated with all the hype from influencer. It does keep makeup on and does help enhance the eyeshadow when sprayed on.
member-9b3c2
I love this stuff I can review it on my instagram ,twitter, musically and youtube. If u will write me on instagram we can chat for a while but I'm telling u this is the best stuff ever it's a must in the beauty world
Kaitlin C.
N Baltimore, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes yes yes. I stock up on this. I use it all the time probably use it a lot more then I should. I go a little crazy when using it to set my makeup can't help it.
Taylor B.
This is the best primer ever. I'll seriously never use anything else. Super long lastingūüĎć works well with my oily skin, has a very natural finish! Will buy again!
Lo mejor, como siempre MAC sorprendiendonos con sus productos y est eno fue la excepción, lo he usado varias veces en mis clientes ya que fija muy el maquillaje, agregando que hace que dure el maquillaje todo el dia. Lo super recomiendo
Marissa H.
Tolleson, arizona
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great for spraying your price to get it wet when you are about to use it to get your eyeshadow more vibrant, this is also great as a primer and it can be used for so many things.
Madeline W.
El Cajon, CA
I use this product as a setting spray and for wetting my eyeshadow brushes before use. I would never use another setting spray again because I love this so much!
Jennifer V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this a lot ! Its really good i like how my skin feels when i put it on . I also like how it works with my foundation. For me its good long lasting . I would for sure buy it again and the price is actually pretty good .
Alexandria J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this. I use it before I put on my makeup and between steps. It keeps me hydrated! It's also really good to apply highlighter with so it looks more natural.
Patricia P.
Siloam Spgs, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite setting spray ever, I can use it any time, before and after my makeup applications. I use it on my clients as well. It's just an awesome setting spray.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.