Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (379)
Jessica H.
Jessica H.

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! Using this setting spray helps my make up stay in place and last so much longer !
Natasha J.
Natasha J.
Toronto , Ontario

I spray this before makeup to add hydration and after to set it! This is an amazing multi-use product.
Dessy L.
Dessy L.
New Britain, CT

I use this every day to make my makeup more pigmented and to basically "hairspray" my face at the end
Ava P.
Ava P.

Love this product! Definitely recommend this, my makeup lasts all day with this and very easy to use.
Paola R.
Paola R.
Mesa, AZ

By far my all time favorite !
I totally recommend this for you!
All my friends use it too and love it
Aveda T.
Aveda T.

It is the best primer in the world
It gives a flawless look
A bit expensive but it is worth the price
Brandy z.
Brandy z.
Arcadia, FL

Absolutely love this. Makes my skin look flawless and great to also refresh your makeup. A must have!
Maria V.
Maria V.
Sonoma, CA

I love this spray. It gives you a flawless look. Making you look great and feel great with your skin.
member-ad65d76b5
member-ad65d76b5
San Diego

One of my favorite primers it helps you blend your foundation really good and it makes it look smooth
Debora C.
Debora C.
Bowie, MD

I love MAC products! I tried other brands and isn't as good as this one. It works wonders in my face.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.