BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Cincinnati
I love this for foiling my metallic shadows,finishing up a look and to refresh my face throughout the day! The price is decent and has lasted me quite a long time. There is a slight fragrance but I dont mind it at all.
Alletse A.
Alletse A.
I always have a bottle of this in my collection, it's such a necessity. I don't really use it to prep, I use mine for foiling, hydration, and taking down the powdery-ness. Smells really light and clean and has a super fine mist.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Jax Bch, FL
If I could give this 1,000 stars I would. ABSOLUTLY TO DIE FOR. I spray this on my face when I don't even have makeup on. Its just that amazing. $20.00 which isn't very much and it last for awhile. Love love love this
Whitney T.
Whitney T.
Belden, MS
This spray smells so good and feels great in your face! I recently had a mac makeup artist apply my makeup for me and I quickly realized that I had to have this stuff!! Definitely one of the best makeup buys I've made.
Sofia E.
Sofia E.
Maywood
Best thing is the world. A total life saver, I have dry skin and it's perfect, It's also good got oily skin because of family members I know that use it. It's long lasting, and I recommended this to a bunch of people.
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
One of my absolute favorites! The smell is so light and airy and the spray refreshes my face. I use it before putting on makeup as well as after to set everything. My makeup stays on all day and doesn't dry out. Currently ordering my second bottle!
Courteney B.
Courteney B.
Glendale
Very great setting spray. Best also great for when you want to help out a shadow's pigmentation. If you sprits a little on your brush before applying shadows you can make a eyeshadow very pigmented. So the universal use makes this product the perfect spray
Indira F.
Indira F.
New britain, CT
Estoy enamorada de este producto, hace muy bien su trabajo tanto como para preparar el rostro como para sellar el maquillaje.muy refrescante no aporta grasa y hace ver la piel con un buen acabado. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
ramsey
I saw this all over the internet and received it as a gift, so I was very excited. I like to use it when I'm done with my makeup to melt everything into the skin, or to give shimmery eyeshadows a foiled effect. I do like this, but the price is a bit steep.
Julia S.
Julia S.
WORTH EVERY PENNY. this product works for so much and is so long lasting. I use this before my makeup, during, and after. it does everything. it evens out the looks of your makeup and sets it. also keeps your skin refreshed and makes eyeshadow pigment pop.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.