Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (582)
Princess M.
Princess M.
June 21, 2017, 12:51 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I only use it occasionally because sometimes I feel like it's too much! I recommend this product if you like dewy looks and have dry skin. It's great for moisturizing!! I honestly love it. But I have dry skin.
Grace M.
Grace M.
Castlewood, VA
This is a staple in my makeup routine. I use it for shadows, highlight and a setting spray. My only gripe is that it can be a bit drying.
Denasia B.
Denasia B.
Hillsboro, OR
Such a nice spray. Gets kind of tacky but refreshes the face and sets makeup great. Gets rid of the powdery look but doesn't set makeup into place.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
This isn't bad stuff I prefer a lot of other brands then this setting spray.. Butbi do like it if I need to wet my blenders or brushes before using
Kristy P.
Kristy P.
I love this face primer. It keeps my makeup looking flawless all day. It's good for combination skin. It gives me more of a matte finish and helps hide pores.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
magnolis
This is the BEST primer. I feels so amazing once it sprays on your skin, definitely would recommend this product, its very long lasting and very easy to apply. I got it from the actual mac store in the mall.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Santa Rosa
Good for a long-lasting face of makeup, Not that expensive for the way it works. I've gotten two the past 6 months and I haven't had any problems with my face!
Josmely R.
Josmely R.
Bell, CA
Absolutely love this product!! The mist is the precise spray needed. Can be used as a setting spray or primer. I have extremely oily skin and it works great with all skin types! I would definitely buy again!
Susana H.
Susana H.
I was first introduced to this product from my favorite YouTuber and I am obsessed it helps bring everything together and looks seem less I have oily skin and it works for me
Hope you love it as much as I do
Makeupbymlc C.
Makeupbymlc C.
Sept. 7, 2015, 3:24 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Seriously sets your makeup beautifully and allows your makeup to sink into your skin and giving more of a natural glow :) definitely a must especially when your working long hour days or on a night out! It also feels really refreshing on the skin while moisturizing
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.