BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Janin A.
Downey, CA
I had heard lots of this product. I bought it because my skin would get too dry during winter time. I am usually dry to normal. I have tried it with my foundations and I notice that it makes some dewy. So if you love a dewy finish it is perfect. During the hot season I think I will not use it as much because I don't want my face to look so shiny. I use a flat brush from sigma and just blend my foundation once I spray the fix plus directly to the brush.
Haley P.
Ventnor City, NJ
I love this product so much it's good with making shadows more pigmented and vibrations and also like a primer spray for your face and a setting spray for your face
Jamila
I enjoy they can use it as a prep and also A primer it's a two and one and the leaves your face really moisturize in with the do we finish and I has an amazing smell to it it hides pours night love it I would buy it again
Throughout the summer it gets pretty hot. Especially if you live in Florida. So my makeup that I spent an hour on starts to run down my face, because of the awful heat. So I was introduced to Mac fix plus. It keeps your makeup looking flawless all day even in the summer heat!MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
rae lynn s.
Washington, PA
this product is amazing if you are looking for a setting spray that makes your skin dewey but also holds the oils in! it makes my makeup stay on for 12+ hours, so it is very long lasting. it is also very easy to apply.
Jennifer A.
Winston Salem, NC
I use this product after applying powder products to my face to make them look flawless. I will also spray this on my eyeshadow brush when using certain eyeshadows to make them really pop.
Lacy C.
This product is amazing you can apply before and after makeup for long lasting it really does last ALL DAY long and it's what I need for wherever I go it's hard to find these type of products I would totally buy again
Samiyah A.
East Freehold
I never go a day without this spray. I've tried alot of setting sprays and this by far is the best and the only one I ever use. It's refreshing and not greasy. It's also great to use even when your not wearing makeup.
Alyssa D.
Goldsboro, NC
I love the Mac Fix Plus Spray. It is perfect to intensify any eyeshadow. It can also be used to set or prime one's makeup. The only con is the price. Thirty dollars is a lot to pay for this product, but it is a staple of mine!
Vanessa D.
Sioux City, IA
This product doesn't do anything for me it's just like spritzing water on my face. It is good for getting more pigmentation from products though. I don't recommend and I won't be buying this again.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.