Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (312)
Nicole s.
Nicole s.

I love the fix + skin setting spray. Gives you a great and refreshing feeling without making your face feel gross.
Sierra G.
Sierra G.

Love this stuff!! MAC is such a reliable company and i love this stuff allows my makeup to stay on all night long!
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca

Cannot live without this! I spray it over my face every day after I put on my foundation, concealer, and powder.
Stefanie C.
Stefanie C.
Upland, CA

Don't use this product often but when I do it actually makes my face feel refreshed with a little bit of a glow.
Paula H.
Paula H.
Cabot, AR

Overall, I like this to set my makeup. You can, however, get the same product cheaper at drug stores off brands.
Lya D.
Lya D.
Anaheim, CA

Works great for setting your makeup. Also you can wet your brush and dip it in eyeshadow to make it more opaque
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Kingsville, TX

Love using this for a dewy look & also to set my foundation! The smell is amazing also. Feels fresh on the face
Sydney F.
Sydney F.
Kingsley, MI

This setting spray is the ultimate! It works great and my make up lasts so much longer. Would repurchase again
Celeste K.
Celeste K.
Nine Mile Fls, WA

I love Fix+! It makes my makeup look better and makes it stay put all day! Great smell and feels refreshing!
Alison A.
Alison A.
Oxnard, CA

THE BEST! Leaves a glowy finish and gets rid of the powdery look. A bit expensive but my discount helps that.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.