BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Susie G.
Sacramento, CA
Perfect setting spray for everyday use! Also works great to spray on a brush and use with metallic or shimmery shades. Helps pack on the color perfectly. Spray keeps my makeup looking fresh!
Amber T.
Mechanicsburg, PA
AHHHHHH this is an all time favorite when it comes to setting sprays. This is something I cannot go without using when it comes to putting finishing touches on my face
Felicia M.
My go to setting spray. Amazing as a base and a set. It keeps your makeup fresh looking all day and night. Good for all skin types! I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a setting spray that will keep your makeup looking fresh and new all day long!
Adilene M.
I loveeee this! One of the greates sprays I've used. It's very easy to apply and all you do is let air dry or blend into make up. Can be used to set the face, to put on brushes, to make eyeshadows more pigmented and to give the face the finish look. For anyone!
Alejandra I.
Mission , TX
Love this setting spray...took it on my trip to vegas during the summer and it kept my make up in place through out the whole day..especially with the heat over there.
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Love this primer, got it in a Birchbox and been holed on it ever since, goes on super smooth also! Not sire if I can afford a large bottle of it but gonna start saving
Rose G.
Every girl needs to have this in their make up bag. It's a staple. It makes my face feel so primed and clear and helps my makeup glide on smooth and stay on longer. If you haven't tried it, it's definitely worth the money!
Ana G.
Raymond, WA
This product is amazing! You can use this spray as a refresher or as a finishing touch, also comes in handy if you have a dull eyeshadow and want to make it stand out!
Kelsie R.
Bloomington, IN
Great for refreshing the face, I was sortve last to jump on the bandwagon with this but I'm glad I eventually did, it saves a powdery look and it refreshes the skin making it look very nice.
Brodie S.
So hydrating! Makes my makeup look so good, takes away any cakeyness, is super refreshing too! And such a good price. Also good for making shadows and highlighter pop!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.