Add a Photo

Photos (310)
Paula H.
Paula H.
Cabot, AR

Overall, I like this to set my makeup. You can, however, get the same product cheaper at drug stores off brands.
Sydney F.
Sydney F.
Kingsley, MI

This setting spray is the ultimate! It works great and my make up lasts so much longer. Would repurchase again
Alison A.
Alison A.
Oxnard, CA

THE BEST! Leaves a glowy finish and gets rid of the powdery look. A bit expensive but my discount helps that.
Celeste K.
Celeste K.
Nine Mile Fls, WA

I love Fix+! It makes my makeup look better and makes it stay put all day! Great smell and feels refreshing!
Marlene T.
Marlene T.
Delmar, MD

It makes my make-up look more natural but I'm not really a fan of the really dewey look. Great spray though
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Grand Rapids, MI

Never knew I needed it until I couldn't stop using it!! It works so well and makes it stay that much longer
Madelynn T.
Madelynn T.

I love this product for making my shadows more intense! It is also good at hydrating the skin on dry days!
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.
Los Angeles, CA

Love love love this! This is amazing… . helps set your make up. I wear this everyday on top of my makeup😍
Amber L.
Amber L.

Ive heard this was an amazing setting spray. Id love to own it. I tried it out in the store and loved it!
christina m.
christina m.
Shoreline, WA

Believe it or not this stuff really works highly recommended. Especially when you're going out on the town
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.