BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Linda B.
Bronx
Fix plus is the bomb dot com! You can use it to set your make-up, make your eyeshadow pop and make your foundation look extremely natural. Makes your face feel so refreshed and it's great for any type of skin. I'd definitely would recommend it to my friends
Jamyle D.
New York
Heard so many good things about this spray on YouTube so I bought it because of the reviews I had seen. Let me just tell you that this spray is AMAZING! It works as a primer, finishing spray and to also boost the pigment on you're highlighter or eyeshadow.
Laura J.
Parrish, FL
Great product. This product is a little thick but is great for priming face prior to makeup application. This product will leave skin smooth and keep makeup on without smearing. This primer keeps makeup on longer and fills in fine lines to help smooth skin.
Shakeia R.
I use the spray to prime my face. I also apply the spray to my beauty blender before adding foundation. Once finished I spay my face to complete my look. Leave face with a smooth look. Can be found at major Dept. stores or the Mac Store. Great price point.
Courteney B.
Glendale
Very great setting spray. Best also great for when you want to help out a shadow's pigmentation. If you sprits a little on your brush before applying shadows you can make a eyeshadow very pigmented. So the universal use makes this product the perfect spray
Hanai L.
Oxnard, CA
this is a great product for when your face looks powdery, you spray this bad boy all over your face and it looks great! also it is amazing to make your shadows pop! the only thing i dont like about this is that it makes me feel oily all day :( but i can deal with it
Sandra l.
casper
I do love this product very much it does make your makeup stay on all day has a very nice smell to it it's not heavy at all. It's very good for all skin types. I would really recommend this to people who love makeup spray to make makeup stay on all day !!!!
Anna G.
Phoenix , AZ
This has a cult following for a reason. Fix+ has so many uses like setting makeup, preparing your face before makeup, foiling eyeshadow, and so on. It smells amazing and it takes a while to go through a full size. If you haven't tried it you really should.
Ashley W.
This is a must have! I have to have this with any makeup look I do. It really brings all the powders and creams together into a flawless finish. It's refreshing and does the job! I have normal/dry skin and this works wonders. I will forever repurchase this!
Sunny L.
Iselin, NJ
Yassssss 5 stars this is my holy grail fix plus is something everyone should go out and buy I use it to set my makeup it's fabulous when you spray a little bit on your brush and then get your eyeshadow makes the eyeshadow GORGEOUS!!! You can use this for so much I get my use outta it and it's good to spray on your beauty blender
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.