BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Daniela G.
Daniela G.
San Francisco, CA
holy grail product. this is great for missing the skin before and after makeup application. it helps to blend out products. i use it to moisten my beauty blender.

my favorite thing to do with this is wet my eyeshadow brushes to bring out the pigment of shadows.
Danna A.
Danna A.
Las vegas, NV
Decreases pores, not greasy, works great with my moisturizer/sunscreen, overall amazing product. Doesn't take much to get the job done and it's not heavy. Definitely my fav, plus you can turn in the container when your done for a discount on your next purchase .
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Where do I start, I really need this product in my life I'm a makeup artist I don't Makeup on people mostly family and some friends but I don't even no why I don't have this well I do really with art the money I get I just buy it on other products I would love this as a primer and even to make eye shadow so much more pigmented
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
Des moines , Ia
This is ok. I'm not generally a fan of mac, and this product is one of the reasons. It hides poors well and, when used with foundation, is full coverage, but it looked like I had on a clown face of makeup. Not my favorite.
Danae A.
Danae A.
Rockford, IL
No matter what setting spray I try, I always come back. I love the smell, it has a perfect light weight mist that I can't get enough of. I would say that it works for all skin types. I have always recommended this product.
Chelsea E.
Chelsea E.
Saginaw, MI
You're not a true MUA if you don't have this in your kit. Works for a majority of skin types and helps bring out that extra dewyness after. I love to wet my brush with this before apply a sparkly shadow for a better effect!
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Love this as both a primer and setting spray. It works both ways,i use this when i do my friends makeup and it comes out flawless. Very long lasting and worth the price. I would recommend this product 1000 times to anyone!
Megan S.
Megan S.
I use this product very often. Every time I run out I go back for more. It's very useful and worth the price. I totally recommend that you all use this product. It would save you a lot of time. I would definitely buy again!
dominique ¨.
dominique ¨.
Winter Park, FL
I love MAC fix+ because it truly sinks the makeup into your skin. It's so refreshing and provides that beautiful dewy finish to your makeup. I also love it because it has many other uses, like applying it to your makeup brush to enhance the color of an eyeshadow.
Fallon Z.
Fallon Z.
Florence, SC
MAC Fix+ is the best! You can use it for pretty much everything...primer, setting, refreshing, to moisturize, to make eyeshadow or highlighter pop. It locks makeup in place all day. Absolutely love it. Im a longtime mac fan in general.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.