Add a Photo

Photos (520)
Ashley U.
Ashley U.
Lewis Mcchord, WA

Love fix +! Great setting spray for minimal or full face makeup. It comes out with a nice soothing mist, with even distribution. The sent is very minimal, which is great if you are sensitive to smells. Works well on all skin types.

A great tip is on a hot day put it in the fridge and use when you feel like the heat is getting to you. It's was feel amazing and your skin very refreshed!
Shanna T.
Shanna T.
Irving, TX

This stuff is incredible. I put it on before I apply my foundation and my foundation always goes on smooth. I never have a problem blending my makeup with it on! There is no shimmer. I would buy again!
Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Sacramento, CA

My favorite setting spray. Smells wonderful and does exactly what it says. I have combination skin and it doesn't make me feel too dry or too oily.
vanessa r.
vanessa r.

this is great. sets your makeup all day, makeup lasts longer. easy to apply, easy to use. helps hide pores. i would recommend this product. it all protect against the sun. price is reasonable. i would tell everyone to try this
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Bay, AR

I love this. It helps my makeup go on and stay on better than if I did not use it. It's also great for eyeshadow.
Cosmetic C.
Cosmetic C.
Hanover, MD

HG Alert!!! This is my all time favorite setting spray for so many reasons. It sets your makeup. It helps melt together and give you a blended look. It can be used to re-wet dried out makeup like pomades and gels. It can be used to make pigments stand out brighter. It's AMAZING
Sahaley T.
Sahaley T.
Marrero, LA

This is a staple. Makes all your makeup blend together. I spray it after all my makeup is applied and it blends all together and takes away the powdery look.
Christina Y.
Christina Y.
New Haven, MI

Good product. Macs setting sprays are the best. They feel really nice and refreshing and smells good too, sometimes I'll spray the setting spray without any make up on haha
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Waco, TX

I absolutely love this primer! I've been using it for about a year now and I've never had an issue with it. My foundation goes on so smoothly and it looks so flawless. There is bits of glitter in the primer that I don't care for but other than that I will continue to use it.
bianka G.
bianka G.
Garfield, NJ

This is a great primer/setting spray. The small unlike other setting spray is actually good. Makeup stays on all day, I recommend it
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.