BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Jaime F.
Jaime F.
Saint Charles, MO
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I literally cannot do my job without this. I wet every single shimmer shadow with Fix+ before applying it and it makes it way more metallic/foiled! It's da bomb! Also if you're dry it's awesome to mist your face with before you apply your makeup.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
I love this stuff. I recently purchased the small travel size...but will be buying the full size soon. It makes my face feel so fresh and it is also great to use with your eyeshadow for a more deeper dramatic look.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Katy, TX
I recently just purchased this and it has been life changing. I didn't know there was the option of not setting with powder and it has definitely helped me achieve non-cakey makeup looks. Highly recommend it!
Ale V.
Ale V.
Aurora, IL
Omg this spray is the best thing that's been ever created. This is not a setting spray by all means. This spray you can use it before and after you finish your makeup. It just melts everything together, and makes it look like your skin. I don't know what it is, but it's a wonderful product
Shaylee H.
Shaylee H.
Ambridge, PA
One of my top makeup picks. I don't typically use this prior to makeup application, but I use it daily to set my face. It really leaves the skin with a flawless finish and keeps your powder from looking cakey.
Ella R.
Ella R.
This product works very well. Every time I use this it makes my makeup last throughout the day. However, I would spray this before you apply your mascara because it made my mascara run a little bit. I find this to give me a nice dewy finish and tend to find myself reaching for this product a lot. I would definitely recommend this product.
Jadorè I.
Jadorè I.
Kalamazoo, MI
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This is not a setting spray! Fix plus is a spray that helps take the edge off of makeup so you will look less cakey on the face if you apply layers of makeup. It is good for all skin types and has hydrating minerals that prevent pore clogging. I love this product but this isn't a setting spray so your makeup does not seal if you spray this.
Christina O.
Christina O.
Tulare, CA
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Ok first off it's four stars because of the price! Sometimes I think to myself it's just water??? It doesn't really work it's all in my head??? I mean it does give more pigment to my eyeshadow I give it that.
Alyson H.
Alyson H.
Sherman
I love this spray! I got the travel size a month ago and love it. It sprays clear and makes your skin dewy and helps hides pores. I have super dry skin and makes it feel so nice! I recommend this to everyone.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Erie, PA
A must have in my makeup routine!! I can't live without it!! It melts all my face makeup or a clients face products into the skin for a beautiful, natural finished look. It makes everything just look flawless. I have back ups for my backs!! I can't go without!!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.