Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (390)
Jana B.
Jana B.

Love love love this setting spray! My make up is staying on the whole day! Can't imagine live without it!
Vivian L.
Vivian L.

If you haven't used this yet you're missing out big time😩 This is a definite must have on anyone's list!!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Ontario , Ca

I'm not a fan. This one makes me extra oily. I rather prime with cream and prime with the urban decay one
Shaylynn T.
Shaylynn T.
Dover, PA

I hear that this setting spray is amazing I wanna get it sooo bad!! I use urban decay and I love that too
Aurelia S.
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , Ca

Mac fix spray is the best. i like how my makeup looka after spraying it once i. done applying everyrhing.
Erin M.
Erin M.

Smells nice and the spray is very fine. Sometimes feels a tad sticky, but usually I find this refreshing.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.

Love this spray! It's perfect for everyday use. Doesn't cause breakouts. Works great and last for hours.
Renata A.
Renata A.
Portimão

Este prime da MAC é tudo de bom . A maquilhagem fica fantástico com fixação e acabamentos otimos . Adoro
WisSam B.
WisSam B.
chlef

My favorite primer! It fixes make-up all the day and hydrates your skin to leave a very fresh sensation!
Samantha A.
Samantha A.

I absolutely love Mac fix plus. I use it to intense my eyeshadows, hydrate my skin, and a setting spray.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.