BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Tiffany M.
Columbia, MS
Holy grail primer, setting spray and what I use daily to dampen my beauty blender to apply my foundation, also use it to wet my brushes for intense eye makeup looks. It is the Best! MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Jena G.
Kenner, LA
Fix plus is the original setting spray. It is not that expensive which is always a plus and it smells amazing. I do like how all Mac containers are recycled once returned to store. Makes me love shopping there.
Abby F.
Longview, TX
#beachbashcontest @influenster
One of the best primers I've used! It's good for all skin types. It's a little pricey but it's MAC. It leaves an excellent finish on your face. Highly recommend for others.
Trinity W.
Lafrance
Long lasting and very very very useful!!!! Keeps the foundation on and gives the skin an extra layer before applying makeup! I love it! And it's amazing! #everydayproduct #skincare isn't sticky or cakey!
Marii C.
Love love loveeee!!!!! I just love how my make up look when i applied it to my face, it helped me blend everything together with no harsh line.. it made it so easy to blend. I recommend my friends all the time becuase the ask what i use,m
Kenyon T.
Archdale
This is one of my favorite priming and setting sprays. This product is iconic and has been around for a long time and I feel it is nice n the skin and leaves it very matte with a small dewy finish on the cheeks. I have oily to combination skin and I would definitely recommend and buy again.
LeAndra M.
I never walk out with a full face of makeup and not use fix spray. It helps the makeup to stay in place and on my face. I will say I reapply are outside for long periods of time. I would highly recommend
Yesenia Y.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this too take away that powder look. It doesn't hide any pores or make the makeup last longer but it makes your powdered face look more natural and a natural glow as well. I recommend to everyone
Jessica S.
Atlanta, GA
Okay who doesn't love this? Does it even need a review? Spraying shadows, setting makeup, blending foundation, priming skin, this does it all. The only con is every one I seem to buy the sprayer always breaks.
Jessica G.
Louisville, KY
I use this in multiple ways and love it. Primer, spray it on my highlight and contour kit, spray it on my brush to help my makeup glide on. It's great for multi purposes. I always tell my friends about this product.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.