BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Maya P.
Maya P.
New york
HOLY GRAIL. If you're into makeup you should have this in you bag! This right here will complete your whole makeup, it turns dry to dewy skin in seconds! I also use on my face when I want it to look more dewy ! Definitely buy
hanna y.
hanna y.
I love using this before I put on makeup to refresh and moisturize my skin. After my makeup is done, I then spritz it on my face to get rid of any leftover powder from baking my face. Definitely a staple in my makeup routine
Maria P.
Maria P.
Such a great multi-purpose product that I honestly think everyone should have. This is great for hydrating dry skin, melding your makeup together, adding dewy-ness, foiling eyeshadow...the list goes on. Get yourself some Fix+ and see what you can do with it!
Rya Z.
Rya Z.
The only MAC product that has probably been used by everyone on Earth at least once. It works exactly how I believe it's supposed to, though a part of me wonders if people would rave about it if the MAC name wasn't involved.
Verenice D.
Verenice D.
Lamont, CA
Normally when I use setting sprays I feel as if I am spraying water onto my face. After using Mac prep and prime fix I haven't gone back to any other setting spray! Feels so refreshing once I spray it on. Absolutely love it!
Megan E.
Megan E.
Smithville, TN
I love this stuff. It can make eyeshadows more pigmented. Great for any type of skin. It's great as a primer and keeps face looking matte. I feel like with my oily skin that it stays on forever and I would love to buy more!!!
Kelsey U.
Kelsey U.
Commack, NY
This is a must have for me. I use it nearly every day to soothe my skin. If I'm wearing makeup I spray my face before hand and let it soak in. The smell is amazing, the product is calming and it makes a great mixing medium for shadows.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Yucaipa, CA
Ive heard great things about this setting spray , i my self havent tried it out but im really looking foward on getting it , ❤. But im not sure if its good to set makeup or just to prime ?
Megan S.
Megan S.
I use this product very often. Every time I run out I go back for more. It's very useful and worth the price. I totally recommend that you all use this product. It would save you a lot of time. I would definitely buy again!
Kim L.
Kim L.
Norfolk, VA
Best thing everrr !! Nothing like this for me. I have oily skin and large pores due to acne and applying make and setting it with this product leaves me a flawless result . I've tried other products that don't do exactly what this does . Definitely recommend it!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.