BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Nina P.
Flushing, NY
I love this spray primer. I spray about three times and it's a watery base then I just massage it into my face. It keeps my makeup on all day and I definitely haven't broken out since I got this primer!
Ash S.
I love this product! I use this to set my make up on a daily basis and it works fantastic. If you’re lucky enough, you should get your hands on the limited-edition coconut smell that they come out with.
Brittany E.
Sidney, OH
Love love love, it really sets your makeup, and is also a really great product for wetting brushes and increasing the intensity of eyeshadows, highlighters, and turing eyeshadows into eyeliners. :)
Kenyon T.
Archdale
This is one of my favorite priming and setting sprays. This product is iconic and has been around for a long time and I feel it is nice n the skin and leaves it very matte with a small dewy finish on the cheeks. I have oily to combination skin and I would definitely recommend and buy again.
Jessica G.
Louisville, KY
I use this in multiple ways and love it. Primer, spray it on my highlight and contour kit, spray it on my brush to help my makeup glide on. It's great for multi purposes. I always tell my friends about this product.
Jessica S.
Atlanta, GA
Okay who doesn't love this? Does it even need a review? Spraying shadows, setting makeup, blending foundation, priming skin, this does it all. The only con is every one I seem to buy the sprayer always breaks.
briana a.
works like magic! this sets your face so good! this is good for all skin types! also if you're wearing highlight spray the fix plus then apply more highlight it will look fabulous! totally recommend but kinda pricey
Jena G.
Kenner, LA
Fix plus is the original setting spray. It is not that expensive which is always a plus and it smells amazing. I do like how all Mac containers are recycled once returned to store. Makes me love shopping there.
LeAndra M.
I never walk out with a full face of makeup and not use fix spray. It helps the makeup to stay in place and on my face. I will say I reapply are outside for long periods of time. I would highly recommend
Sarah N.
Washington, DC
I love this stuff. It makes all my makeup blend seamlessly and gives a great dewy finish. This is especially good to use if I feel my makeup looks slightly cakey because a few sprays completely fixes it.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.