Add a Photo

Photos (520)
Rachel Z.
Rachel Z.
Horsham, PA

This stuff is like the holy grail of primers and setting sprays all in one. I love to spray it on my brushes before dipping in highlighters or eye shadows to intensify the pigments.
Justina G.
Justina G.

I have used this before and an all over primer and as a primer before I apply eyeshadow!
Angeles U.
Angeles U.
Medley, FL

Demasiado bueno porque te elimina la grasa e hidrata la piel, osea la prepara para el maquillaje, y hace que dure mucho mas
Megan M.
Megan M.

Awesome to refresh the face and set down powders or spray brushes for extra pigmentation.
bree w.
bree w.
Nashua, NH

I like this one the best! This is the only one that kept my makeup on all day long & I work long hours, so I really need something with a strong hold!
Kelly L.
Kelly L.

I don't know what I would do without this product! It is perfect as a refresher throughout the day or when I set my makeup!
Jennyfer H.
Jennyfer H.

I liked this as a skin refresher but not as a setting spray. I feel like it makes my foundation look muddy and it doesn't wear as long. I'm also not crazy about the smell. You can definitely find dupes that are cheaper and smell and feel better on your skin.
Maheen J.
Maheen J.

Probably the best primer apart ever. It leaves makeup stay on all day and I have oily skin. I can spray this and my makeup will have a matte finish no matter what I do throughout the day.
Works very well over your makeup and before your makeup. I also like to use this to intensify highlighter and eye shadows. I spray my brush and then dip in the product. I also looked the smell. It smells fresh and clean but it does not linger. My absolute favorite spray.
Alexis O.
Alexis O.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Good for foil shadowing and setting your makeup! I'll use this before I put my primer and foundation on too, it is a big bottle and lasts for a while. I think it took me about a year to go through it!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.