Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (582)
Priscila T.
Priscila T.
This Is a must have for the summer you know the hot weather you're gonna sweat for sure at least this product will help you to keep your makeup up longer than the usual believe me when I say this is a must have ... follow me on my instagram @priscilaglamakeup let me know you come from Influenster
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
This is the best primer ever. I'll seriously never use anything else. Super long lasting👍 works well with my oily skin, has a very natural finish! Will buy again!
Alexandria J.
Alexandria J.
I love this. I use it before I put on my makeup and between steps. It keeps me hydrated! It's also really good to apply highlighter with so it looks more natural.
Kaitlin C.
Kaitlin C.
North Baltimore, OH
Yes yes yes. I stock up on this. I use it all the time probably use it a lot more then I should. I go a little crazy when using it to set my makeup can't help it.
Grace M.
Grace M.
This product is great it went on very smoothly it hides pores very well, and cover a lot of redness it has kind of a natural finish very easy to blend looks very natural I would definitely buy this product again!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
I set my makeup with this spray. Makes me feel refreshed but don't notice a big difference. This is also good for settting eyeshadows in place, just spray onto the eyeshadow brush & dip into your fav eyeshadow :)
Jeana C.
Jeana C.
OMG! Must have product. I use this after I have done all my makeup to ensure that it will stay on almost all day long. you can also spray it on your eyeshadow brush and it makes the colors in the eyeshadow pop!
simone w.
simone w.
Looooove this soo much!!!need to get a new one now though cause mine is busy dying out on me :( really really amazing product..with the best results during and after makeup..keeps your skin healthy and pretty! :)
Betty S.
Betty S.
Jacksonville, FL
I love using this product of part of mine makeup routine. I use this product before applying my foundation for a flawless face.
McKenna S.
McKenna S.
Westerville
Love this, strong sent but your makeup sits very well on it. Good for any skin types (i have dry skin and it leaves my skin moisturized and glowing)
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.