Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (314)
Thelma S.
Thelma S.

I love this product its not sticky or greasy and sets makeup lasting all day for me i would definitely re-purchase this product again :)
Kassandra A.
Kassandra A.
Tucson, AZ

Mathis product really does make makeup last all day long and has it stay the same way as when makeup was barely applied! Love this product
Cassie  S.
Cassie S.
Caledonia, Ontario

I love mac fix + and I have been using it for years! I use it to make my eyeshadows pop. and I use it as a makeup refresher! Its amazing!
M W.
M W.

This spray is absolutely fantastic! I mostly use this to intensify my eyeshadows when I want more pops of color or more of a metallic look
Tracey F.
Tracey F.

I love this stuff. It feels so nice and refreshing to spray once you've done your makeup! I think it's worth investing in. Great product.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Henderson, NV

I have a tendency for my makeup to slip during the evening and this was recommended to me by a photographer. Your makeup will not budge.
Cristina J.
Cristina J.
Whittier, CA

I love this spray lol ever since I discovered Mac I always buy it I mean it kinda works but then it doesn't especially if you sweat a lot
khadijah r.
khadijah r.
Dubai

ITS Awsum! i love it because it just feels so refreshing and gives a perfect finishing for the make you have applied, its worth the price
Lacey A.
Lacey A.
Ashburnham, Ma

I would argue this is an essential product for anyone with combo to oily skin. It will extend the life of your makeup throughout the day
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Puyallup, WA

This is the best setting spray I have ever used it leaves your face looking flawless and it helps increase pigmentation on eye shadows.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.