BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Tina G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best spray. I use it every time I highlight to make the glow intense. It help melt down makeup so that it doesn't look cakey. It also hydrate . One bottle lasts me about 6 months! I definitely would buy again and again.
Aileen M.
Brooklyn ny
LOVE IT , help My Makeup Stay Longer . My Face Is Very Oily And This Product Prevents The Makeup From Moving All Day. it Has A Slighly Shimmery Finish But Its Great Even for Sun Protection !
Crystal V.
403 GRACE DR RICHARDSON, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this primer long lasting very soft rich texture and also helps hide pores very good for oily skin even dry skin it good on any type of skin. I would buy this more times in the future.
Emily C.
Edmond , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to use this to moisten my face before applying foundation. It helps my makeup apply more smoothly and evenly without the extra exaggeration of dry skin. I like to moisten my Beauty Blender with this as well. It works great when applying an eyeshadow wet to give it a more intense or foiled look. I really like spraying this on my face after all my makeup is applied to help it all "melt" together. It is not a setting spray.
This prep and prime is key to success!!! I have been using this for a couple of months and have honestly never felt my make up go on better than before using this! It helps your make up stay on longer and go on smoothly!
Elizabeth L.
I would highly recommend this! It is amazing and resfreshes and sets your skin after you beat your face! This setting spray can also be used to make your eye shadow more pigmented by spraying your brush and dipping your brush into the shadow!! It is amazing! After spraying this on your face, your makeup will stay on for hours!
Meghan F.
Oceanside, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually apply this before and after doing my makeup. It helps keep in my makeup on for the night and is very light . I feel like for me it is very natural in the sense it doesn't add any shine or give a matte look for me
Grace H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is so amazing to prime your face and even better to make shadows even more pigmented. I love this stuff and will repurchase this as long as I keep running out. I love this stuff and will always have a bottle on hand.
Alexza A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally, think it's one of the best setting sprays out there. It sprays very gently it doesn't move nor run my make up. Ideal to be used to extract the pigments of numerous products by using the "wet brush method" .
stephanie s.
Best prime and prep in the market love love love this product! It helps with my makeul at just one tiny mist ! The only con is the price but other than that its great
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.