MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Jynx M.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by TIfani e.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Melinda D.See all 645 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Photos (642)
Buy on Nordstrom
Maria O.
Maria O.
I love this mist I use it before and after I do my makeup. It helps the application to be smoother. In my opinion it has a natural finish. I also use it to make my eyeshadow my intense and pigmented. Yes, I recommend this product to everyone.
Breanna U.
Breanna U.
Lancaster, CA
Kept my makeup lasting all day! Although it's quite pricey I love it and would definitely repurchase. It kept me matte and makeup in place all day my skin is very sensitive so I'm glad it didn't break me out
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
Raleigh, NC
If y'all don't use this stuff than you are crazy. This is a staple in my makeup collection. It melts all my makeup together beautifully and gets rid of any cakey or powdery left overs. I love it sooooo much
Jina L.
Jina L.
Stockton, CA
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Holy grail ! I love this product and can not live without it . It's a setting spray that I will continue to use it makes my makeup look flawless and when I need a refresh for my makeup it does just the job!
Navillely A.
Navillely A.
Brownsville, TX
This product is really good! It can either be use while you are applying your makeup so that it won't look cakey or it can be used on hot days to keep your face feeling fresh! I would really recommend this product to others especially in the summer when we are feeling hot and nasty just spray it all over your face and you'll feel fresh ✨
April R.
April R.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Mac has always been one of my favorites. I use this fix before and after I apply foundation. I also use it to apply glitter and intense my highlight. I love it. Smells and feels great on your skin. It's long lasting . This does not let u down.
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Hartford, MI
If you watch YouTube you have seen Mac Prep + Prime. This product will help prep the skin before makeup and help prolong your makeup throughout the day. You can also spray a little of this throughout the day if your makeup is looking a little dull to help bring your look back to life.
Anna P.
Anna P.
Rockwall, TX
I have used drugstore misters but this really beats all. The mac prep and prime helps melt my powders into my foundation so I don't look chalky. My makeup also lasts me all day and the spray smells amazing!
Rosy G.
Rosy G.
Absolutely love this product. Makes your skin stay on all day, love to use it before I apply my highlighter. Makes your highlighter more noticeable. It's not sun protective but for sure worth buying. I always need to have one in my makeup bag.
Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.
Longview, TX
This is a MUST for everyone's beauty box...even if you are not a beauty "expert". It is phenomenal for a pretreat for primer...to help set powder/foundation to prevent a cakey look...to spritz on eyeshadows/highlight for a more intense look..and as a setting spray! It is so multifunctional. I NEVER go without! The bottle lasts forever! A definite must for everyone. It is so refreshing!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.