Add a Photo

By MAC COSMETICS
#1 in Face Primer

Photos (449)
Kansas City, MO

My favorite setting spray! Light fragrance, super affordable. Perfect for your pro kit!
Essie A.
Essie A.
London

Max Fix+ is definitely amongst the best fixing mists around. It is great to spray on straight after makeup to set and also to increase pigmentation of eye shadows, it is also great to use during the day just to touch up makeup and keep it looking fresh. It is lightly fragrant and doesn't really smell of anything after a while. It is not as durable as I would have hoped in terms of its wearability but for that price, it does it's job!
Candy W.
Candy W.
Sierra Vista, AZ

Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.

I love how easy this is to use! It always leaves me feeling flawless and helps my makeup last all day. I have no idea what I would do if I didn't have the perfect beginning to my makeup routine with this primer.
Gizelle A.
Gizelle A.
Sparks, NV

I love this prep and primer it feels extreme refreshing on the face and makes those highlighters pop even more when going for that super glam look it keeps your makeup in place and gives you a little shine then dries to a matte finish I even like to spray after makeup then put setting powder again after I feel like this really makes your face last
Mignon H.
Mignon H.
Orlando, FL

It took me a while to really understand the benefits of Fix+ but once I got the hang of it, I used it every time I did my makeup. I use it in my kit on clients. It helps to remove that powdery finish that some pressed/loose powders can leave behind. It's also great for blending concealer and appling loose pigments and mineral shadows. It's a great refresher on a hot day, too! I like that you can choose two diffent sizes to fit your personal needs. Def a repurchase, plus I can B2M the bottle.
Lecia-ann V.
Lecia-ann V.
Woodstock, Ontario

I suffer from dry skin and this product made my skin feel so hydrated and moist without being oil. Its very easy to use, just a light mist on the face and my make-up stays in place all day.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Bahia Blanca

beautiful fixer product complies very well with what promises to apply it does not feel heavy and dry pretty fast
Karla K.
Karla K.
Rch Cucamonga, CA

I use Fix+ almost everyday. It's one of my "musts". It works wonders when used with MAC's eyeshadows (or any eyeshadow, for that matter). It feels really refreshing on the skin, and gives off a "dewy" look. THIS IS NOT A SETTING SPRAY. If anything, it's a finishing spray. If you want to set, USE A PRIMER.
Anaheim, CA

A little spray goes a long way. I use this over my loose mineral foundation power.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.