BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Lanae S.
Lanae S.
Los Angeles, CA
Everyone and I mean everyone who does make up knows that you need this in your kit. Mac prep + prime fix+ honestly will make your make up go from ok to sashay!!! This product isn't just a setting spray its a life saver!
Moo C.
Moo C.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
BEST FEELING PRIMER EVER. I put it on before a full face of makeup and it is so refreshing. It can also be a refresher after some wear of the day has made my makeup feel gross. This will be a consistent favorite of mine.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Perth amboy, NJ
Love this ! Really helps diminish the appearance of face powder sitting on the face! Gives the skin a nice mist and sets the makeup in place very nicely! Also I use this with eyeshadows to help them appear more vibrant !
Kami C.
Kami C.
In love with this product does a great job of leaving my makeup on point on stays on til I get home from school and work. Love the REFRESHING OF it has to my skin and doesn't disappoint me at all LOVE IT SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
San Francisco, CA
Love this product because it feels so refreshing. I use it foil eyeshadow and pre/post makeup. It doesn't have a weird smell to it either. It does last long because it is spray and it comes in a relatively large bottle.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Naples, FL
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Holy holy hollyyyy grail! Cannot do my make up without MAC Fix Plus. My make up doesn't apply the same, doesn't set the same. Its so refreshing and cooling on the skin. I'm obsessed and I cannot live without my fix plus
Joseline R.
Joseline R.
Great product for setting makeup. Love using it as an eyeshadow 'primer' as well. (I spray my brush and collect the eyeshadow from the pan and then apply to my lid. The colour is sooo much more intensified.) If your powder makeup falls and breaks into pieces, Fix+ can be applied to the pan and help bind the powdered chunks back into its container like new.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Haltom city, TX
I love this product, especially now that it is summer. This smells so good and makes your face feel so refreshed, after a long day out. Great to use before makeup application, during, and after to set powders in place.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
ramsey
I saw this all over the internet and received it as a gift, so I was very excited. I like to use it when I'm done with my makeup to melt everything into the skin, or to give shimmery eyeshadows a foiled effect. I do like this, but the price is a bit steep.
Isabella R.
Isabella R.
Fix+ is my ultime favorite product by Mac. It has so many different uses for priming, prepping, and setting. I go through these bottles like water. This product is a must-have for all makeup lovers. It helps your overall makeup look perfectly put together.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.