BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
gracie f.
Hacienda Hts, CA
i absolutely love this spray! it locks my makeup into place and smells so good! i feel like it actually soaks my makeup in and leaves me with the flawless finish that i love! amazing product 10/10 would purchase again!
ashley r.
Arden, NC
This product is the biggest staple in my makeup collection. It can be used as a primer. It can be used on days where you're just letting your skin breathe and just want a little mist of hydration. It can be used on eyeshadows (my personal favorite) to make the color pop so much more. A bottle lasts forever and is very well priced. It also smells awesome. Can't speak highly enough about this stuff.
Nancy C.
Friona, TX
Best primer there is. Your makeup will go on flawlessly. Does have SPF. The product is amazing feels in all my pores. It is easy to apply and a small amount will work great. I will definitely buy again.
Kimberly W.
Newport News, VA
This is my secret weapon for a perfect face. I applied thus primer after my moisturizer and again after makeup application. Excellent base for foundation. My skin was visibly smoother and pores blurred.
Kristen S.
Love this stuff! It really does what it says it will. Creates a beautiful finish on my face before I apply my foundation. Helps my foundation stay on my combo skin tremendously. Would buy again for sure!
Wendy B.
I love this product 😍 I would definitely recommend this to anyone who would like to keep their makeup all day it's light and keeps your face moisturized and if you have oily skin it controls the oil ❤❤❤
Erika M.
ughhhhhh love this stuff! i definitely see a huge difference in my makeup when i use it. i'm already out on my 2nd bottle so i have to go buy a new one but i could see how it melts my makeup into my skin when i spray it all over my face!
Trinity W.
Lafrance
Long lasting and very very very useful!!!! Keeps the foundation on and gives the skin an extra layer before applying makeup! I love it! And it's amazing! #everydayproduct #skincare isn't sticky or cakey!
Ash S.
I love this product! I use this to set my make up on a daily basis and it works fantastic. If you’re lucky enough, you should get your hands on the limited-edition coconut smell that they come out with.
Sarah N.
Washington, DC
I love this stuff. It makes all my makeup blend seamlessly and gives a great dewy finish. This is especially good to use if I feel my makeup looks slightly cakey because a few sprays completely fixes it.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.