Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (472)
Pamela H.
Pamela H.

Helps keep my makeup on all day! Works great at setting it as well. Would recommend
Fatima R.

Good for combination skin
Love the smell
LEAR27967 V.
LEAR27967 V.

This is so perfect♥♥. I love him. This is awesome, I like. Fully recommended. Cool
Bianca L.
Bianca L.

I've used this a couple times but so far I like it.. I prefer cream based primers.
Sandra M.
Sandra M.

This is my favorite setting spray makes your makeup last all day and smells great.
mariana G.
mariana G.

amoooo quero Muito experimentar Para indicar para minhas amigas obrigado dez de ja
Liat Z.
Liat Z.
Brooklyn, NY

Great setting spray it's so good and works amazing and lasts your makeup for while
Sayra C.
Sayra C.
Fort Worth, TX

I have this & it is so good when you're trying to get more pigmentation or priming
Brittni W.
Brittni W.
Whiting, KS

Pricey but I love this spray! Always seems to make me feel amazing and ready to go
Amber H.
Amber H.

This is the best I have tried so far I love love love it I would deff recommend it
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.