Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (438)
Monicafrae D.
Monicafrae D.

This primer product is one of my best primers for the dew look. It looks so soft and fluorescent in pictures: must have !
Sol V.
Sol V.
Meta , Colombia

Quiero Tenerlo en mi mochila ya y lograr aprender a aplicarmelo ya que no se y los tutoriales no me sirven de nada jajaja
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
tallahassee, FL

This fix plus is great for hydrating your face for you or your clients. I love this because it brings the makeup together
Klaudia R.
Klaudia R.

So great primer, it's like a kind of oil but it stays along in your face. Maybe the only problem is that is a bit to cost
Megan R.
Megan R.

Make up preps are the best but this one is so smooth not to thick or greasy it works great and keeps makeup looking fresh
Sabrina E.
Sabrina E.

Love to use this as a base before foundation and also as a setting spray afterwards. Leaves makeup last longer than usual
Kristen A.
Kristen A.
Tampa, FL

Love this spray! Use it to set my makeup each day and it perfectly seals my foundation and gives me a slightly dewy look.
Maddi S.
Maddi S.
Perth

I absolutely love this product! It does exactly what it's supposed to and always keeps my face feeling fresh and hydrated
Katelyn J.
Katelyn J.
Sault Sainte Marie, MI

I absolutely love this product!! It is great for any type of skin and it helps me set my makeup for any type of occasion.
Belinda B.
Belinda B.
Calexico, CA

I have used this spray since I was in high school. It's nice and refreshing. Sometimes use it for the wet shadow effect !
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.