BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

• Non-acnegenic

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Stephanie S.
Clovis, CA
I love this and it is great for multiple uses. I use it to refresh my face, spray my face after my make up. I also use this to spray on my beauty sponge and dab all over my face to get rid of the cake face.
Kristen K.
Little Rock, AR
I mainly like this product to turn dry shadows into a more pigmented look. As a setting spray I never notice a huge difference in last power but mainly use to make skin look dewy.
Alexis R.
This MAC setting spray is my favorite. It sets all the makeup in and my makeup does not move or get gross throughout the day. It is good for combination skin I'd say. I buy this alomost everytime i run out.
Alaina Marie M.
Absecon, NJ
My all time favorite!its such a refreshing feel to it as a hydrating all day long wear especially for those special events! Good for all skin types and not barley priced and I would definitely buy it again.
Jennifer M.
Everett, WA
I love the smell of this product for some reason. But also this is great to spray on a brush before applying eyeshadow if you want an intense application or are using a glitter!
A F.
Sunnyside, NY
This. Is. The. Best. Ever. I love this spray, I use it before and after I do my makeup and my makeup looks absolutely flawless all damn night. I will never not buy this. Buy it! Freaking do it I tell ya!!!
Krystal R.
East Hartford
This is heaven. I use it for everything. It is good for every skin type. So soothing and leaves you such a beautiful finish on your foundation. Enhances your eyeshadows and pigments.
Becca H.
Honolulu, HI
This is a must for me after putting on makeup. Living in Hawaii, I tend to sweat off my eyeliner and foundation before I've even gone anyway - this product reduces that so much.
Olivia C.
Grand forks , ND
Absolutely love this setting spray, the nozzle is top notch and the formula truly makes my makeup last all day, and it works great to take down the powder left on top of my skin
Vanessa C.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Tried and true product have been using this for years and it never fails me I have a lot of other facial mists and sprays but I always come back to this because it seems to work the best
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.