Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (588)
Katie C.
Katie C.
Got this in a small bottle and got the lavender smell. Smells really good and works amazing. The only thing is that it uses so much product even after maybe 2 or 3 pumps.
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Absolute favorite. I use it before and after makeup and it just makes it last all day. The fix+ makes the highlight pop even more. Smells great. And it's just my favorite
MING V.
MING V.
Bronx, NY
Holy grail for makeup, leaves makeup smooth with blurred lines and easy to apply. Helps perfect any flaws that you may have missed leaves a natural finish
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Orlando, FL
I mostly use this for a setting spray after finishing my makeup. It give moisture to the powder and allows me to go all day without reapplying. Recommend.
Marisol V.
Marisol V.
June 21, 2017, 4:45 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This product works, however the ingredients within the product made my skin break out. I have oily skin so that might have made the difference, but it is long lasting. I would not purchase again due to the fact that I broke out.
Lainey C.
Lainey C.
American Fork, UT
I love using this to give my face the extra feeling of hydration. It's cooling to the skin after getting out of the shower. I also like that it sets my make up after and doesn't let all the hard work go to waste by rubbing off
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Doral, FL
Oct. 29, 2015, 10:30 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this product however I do not use it as a setting spray because my skin is oily! I use it for my eyeshadow brushes so that way the color comes out even brighter and more pigmented. I also use it for my highlight and my beauty blender to blend out liquid face products.
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Austin, TX
Love this! Great for before and after applying make up. Helps set powder and keeps you fresh all day. It seems priced reasonably and also protects from the sun. I would recommend to others for sure. Your skin feels good with it.
Chaya B.
Chaya B.
Great product! Does what it is supposed to and does it well. Feels very nice on my face, and is super lightweight. I love mac and most of their products! I would definitely recommend this spray to others!
Shante A.
Shante A.
Douglasville, GA
Sept. 10, 2015, 5:22 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I use this spray as a setting spray and then again after I am done. it serves as a great tool to help your makeup stay all day long. I even went to sleep once with my makeup on, and it was still on after I woke up. Great product! Only thing that I did not like was the cost.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.