BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
I feel like I have to use a good amount to get the result desired. I always set my makeup with a powder and I do think that this helps keep my makeup on. I only use this when going out or to a special event not every day.
Kami C.
Kami C.
In love with this product does a great job of leaving my makeup on point on stays on til I get home from school and work. Love the REFRESHING OF it has to my skin and doesn't disappoint me at all LOVE IT SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Tualatin, OR
I love the quality and how good it makes my makeup look but the smell is a little off- putting. I have very oily skin and it's a little slippery especially on the eyelids but this product helps it stick a little better.
karina f.
karina f.
This product is amazing it has so many uses! Can use it to replenish your face or intensify your eyeshadow and highlighter. Even set your make up i have made it a must have for my pro kit! Defiently worth the investment.
Courteney B.
Courteney B.
Glendale
Very great setting spray. Best also great for when you want to help out a shadow's pigmentation. If you sprits a little on your brush before applying shadows you can make a eyeshadow very pigmented. So the universal use makes this product the perfect spray
Caley H.
Caley H.
Works really well setting my makeup. It has a nice light mist that doesn't soak your face. It also works well with wetting your brush if you want a wet look or want more intense colors. I really recommend it. It also comes in a smaller size if you want to try it before committing to buy the larger bottle.
Chelsea K.
Chelsea K.
Branford , CT
Wish I could give this 50 stars! Fix plus is one of my favorite Mac products. In my professional kit I use it to make eyeshadows stand out and I use it as a finishing spray on all of my clients. Definitely recommend!!!
Mckenna M.
Mckenna M.
Las Vegas
This primary is life I love the way it finishes on your skin it's very lightweight not heavy it feels very refreshing when you put it on it works for every skin feature I would purchase this again I just think everyone should at least try it out.
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Cincinnati
I love this for foiling my metallic shadows,finishing up a look and to refresh my face throughout the day! The price is decent and has lasted me quite a long time. There is a slight fragrance but I dont mind it at all.
Denise O.
Denise O.
Norfolk, VA
I love love love this setting spray! It has such a fresh scent to it and it holds your makeup for hours. My girlfriend used it once and she loved how it went on her face. I let her keep that one and bought myself another one. A bit pricy but very worth it.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.