BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
Bridget S.
Bridget S.
I love Fix+ to set down powders on my face and to "foil" shimmer eye shadows. It smells great and I get a lot of use out of a bottle. I will not be repurchasing though as I am switching to cruelty free and MAC sells in China.
Elyn F.
Elyn F.
Hialeah, FL 6755 NW 175th LN apt. M
This product is super great I use it as a primer and also sometimes to melt my face makeup and omg it works so good my makeup immediately melts to my skin and makes me look flawless. And it is not that expensive that is great
Kelsie V.
Kelsie V.
i use this product for everything ! to prep my skin . set my make up . foil eyeshades! it has so many purposes!!!! the smell is AMAZING! i have gone through so many bottles ! ❤ so i guess u would say i definitely recommend!!!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Yucaipa, CA
Ive heard great things about this setting spray , i my self havent tried it out but im really looking foward on getting it , ❤. But im not sure if its good to set makeup or just to prime ?
Nadia H.
Nadia H.
This is honestly a great mist that you can use before applying makeup on or to set your makeup with. It melts the makeup into your skin and it has a wonderful smell. I highly definitely recommend this product to other customers because this product does wonders!
Kim L.
Kim L.
Norfolk, VA
Best thing everrr !! Nothing like this for me. I have oily skin and large pores due to acne and applying make and setting it with this product leaves me a flawless result . I've tried other products that don't do exactly what this does . Definitely recommend it!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Roaming Shrs, OH
I am not a fan of this. I have oily skin so all over the face it just makes you look like an oily mess. However, if you use it just to foil eyeshadows it works wonderful but not worth the price. Maybe if you have dry skin.
Beauty D.
Beauty D.
Smells amazing. I use this every time I do my makeup. I use it to help blend in foundations, intensify shadows & pigments, intensify powder highlighters, set powders on my face! Cant live without product, nothing compares.
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
I LOVE using this! Have used it for years and don’t think I can go without it! It smells AMAZING and feels so good. Great to use on those days where your face makeup looks a little powdery to make it look more like your skin, but better. I have also used this in my hair to help tame down a few fly away hairs.
Hill B.
Hill B.
Greensboro , NC
I hoard this stuff because nothing else keeps the ashy look off of my makeup without also burning my eyes or making my makeup drip. It isn't a actual setting spray so you will need like a urban decay all nighter afterwards
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.