MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Ashley W.See all 640 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (637)
Buy on Nordstrom
Katie C.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Love mac in general! Great product packaging is always awesome! Loved that it comes in a plastic spray bottle! No cons really it's great and leaves skin ready for makeup and also great for setting spray!
Lyndsae R.
Lyndsae R.
Gilbert
Holy grail of setting sprays. My number one favorite ❤ ️Mac Prep + Prime Fix sets makeup for all day wear. I have oily/ acne prone skin and this spray does not irritate my skin. Keeps oil at bay. You won't regret purchasing this product.
Veronica J.
Veronica J.
Menifee, CA
This is kind of like a setting spray. I personally am in love with another product so this really didn't impress me but it does apply as expected. It is good for all skin types as I have combination skin.
Christina B.
Christina B.
I picked this product up at my local Nordstrom. I found that the spray lasted me about a good six months. I typically use it to wet my brush for a metallic eyeshadow. I think it is priced a little too expensively but I would repurchase.
Abby F.
Abby F.
Longview, TX
June 16, 2017, 12:46 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
#beachbashcontest @influenster
One of the best primers I've used! It's good for all skin types. It's a little pricey but it's MAC. It leaves an excellent finish on your face. Highly recommend for others.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Savannah, GA
I bought the limited edition coconut spray, and I must say, it doesn't smell much like coconut. As a setting spray, it's not my favorite, however for my shimmer shadows, it does a fantastic job at helping them apply better.
LeAndra M.
LeAndra M.
I never walk out with a full face of makeup and not use fix spray. It helps the makeup to stay in place and on my face. I will say I reapply are outside for long periods of time. I would highly recommend
Yesenia Y.
Yesenia Y.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this too take away that powder look. It doesn't hide any pores or make the makeup last longer but it makes your powdered face look more natural and a natural glow as well. I recommend to everyone
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Sidney, OH
Love love love, it really sets your makeup, and is also a really great product for wetting brushes and increasing the intensity of eyeshadows, highlighters, and turing eyeshadows into eyeliners. :)
Erika M.
Erika M.
June 23, 2017, 5:19 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
ughhhhhh love this stuff! i definitely see a huge difference in my makeup when i use it. i'm already out on my 2nd bottle so i have to go buy a new one but i could see how it melts my makeup into my skin when i spray it all over my face!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.