BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
AlalizMakeup ..
Tampa, FL
yasss !!!!! love love love ! use it for everything ! before makeup , after makeup , on my brushes for more pigment on shimmer eye shadows ! great for all skin types ! im oily and use it regularly. i also have used it on many dry skin tone clients for prom !
Elizabeth A.
I use this mostly for eyeshadows and make my highlight to pop a little more but as a setting spray overall it doesn't work for me ! I think that It's that i need something stronger because I tend to sweat a little extra in my forehead, and by my nose area !
Bri M.
land o lakes, FL
You guys!!! I love this stuff!!! This is definitely a necessary product for any makeup collection. It is great to prep your skin before applying your makeup. Also, it is great to intensify metallic eye shadows. I have repurchased this product over and over again.
Mesha B.
I love to foil eyeshadow for an more dramatic look and this does the best job for foiling eye shadows. I purchased the smaller bottle and it has lasted me a long time. When I run out I will run back and purchase more. Love this stuff
Zoe C.
Okay so everyone and their mother uses this and trust me it's FOR A REASON! I once didn't see the point in purchasing it but it makes all the difference - it's like a real life photoshop blurring tool. Every step of you makeup routine just morphed together in perfect harmony after a few sprays. 10/10!!
Neva N.
Fort Worth, TX
i love how you can just spray and prime your face you do not need a primer in order to prime your face! thing have changed all you need now is just a perfect sray!! makeup last all day for me with this spay primer and also helps with my oli face!!!!!!!
Tiffany C.
Gilbert
I love this stuff. It feels great on the skin and leaves a dewy finish. I feel like the bottle lasts a long time and is totally worth the money. I also love how there is no weird scent to the product. If anything it's s refreshing subtle scent. Great buy!
Etyene F.
San Francisco, CA
I loved this primer! Comparing to thise I've tried before is the best. I first tried a bit if my friend's primer and I loved it so much that I'm already buying a second one. It make the make up looks great and stay longer than the others I've tried before
Paige N.
Portland
I believe that every professional makeup artist and even makeup lover has this or has owned this product in the past. This spray is incredibly long lasting and is a great gift idea for anyone that wears makeup and wants it to last all day. Amazing product
Emily K.
I love this spray! I use it before and after makeup, it makes the makeup last all day. I also use it to fix any mistakes that I make when doing makeup and it only removed and fix what I need it too without ruining the rest of the makeup. Definitely a must have.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.