Add a Photo

Photos (375)
Amy H.
Amy H.
Depew, NY

Absolutely love the prep and prime, my skin looks amazing when I wear it. I get so many compliments.
mariluz g.
mariluz g.
Orlando, FL

I'm loved this skin setting spray help me my makeup stay on more longer I'm recommended this product
Beatrice P.
Beatrice P.

Love this finishing spray. Nothing sets my makeup quite like it. Makes my makeup look dewy and fresh
Thao N.
Thao N.

MAC setting spray helps keep your makeup looking the same from the beginning. It'll keep it uncaked.
Maria M.
Maria M.

Lovvvvveeeee this! It give me the extra moisture needed when applying my favorite matte foundations.
Teresa M.
Teresa M.

This is a must, pricey but worth it. I love to spray before and after. It helps my face look amazing
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
Coachella, CA

I love this one and it works perfectly I haven't had a problem with it and I think you should try it
Yeimi B.
Yeimi B.

This is a must have for ALL! Best way to set your face. Locks everything up and make you feel fresh.
Damaris B.
Damaris B.

Love! Love! Love! The way it makes your makeup look is flawless. It's long last your makeup for sure
Bina K.
Bina K.

Best thing ever, perfect for priming and setting the face if you love the dewy look you'll love this
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.