BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12063)
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Love this primer, got it in a Birchbox and been holed on it ever since, goes on super smooth also! Not sire if I can afford a large bottle of it but gonna start saving
Alejandra I.
Mission , TX
Love this setting spray...took it on my trip to vegas during the summer and it kept my make up in place through out the whole day..especially with the heat over there.
Amanda F.
This is one of the best make up products. It can save even some of the worst eyeshadows and make them stand out beautiifully. A must have make up staple in my opinion.
Susie G.
Sacramento, CA
Perfect setting spray for everyday use! Also works great to spray on a brush and use with metallic or shimmery shades. Helps pack on the color perfectly. Spray keeps my makeup looking fresh!
elizabeth m.
This primer is so awesome I super love it. Every time i put on my makeup before and after. I just love it how my makeup stays on all day. Especially for the summertime
Mariann M.
Los Angeles , CA
Love this spray it makes makeup last all day is great for any skin type, my skin is combination oily dry and it doesn't make my skin look patchy or caked on worth the buy
Stephanie F.
Smyrna, GA
This is an amazing and refreshing spray to use before you start applying my prime your face. But please stop marketing this as a setting spray because it does not say anythingI love when they come out with the flavors of my favorite flavor is the chicken that's
Kelsie R.
Bloomington, IN
Great for refreshing the face, I was sortve last to jump on the bandwagon with this but I'm glad I eventually did, it saves a powdery look and it refreshes the skin making it look very nice.
Adilene M.
I loveeee this! One of the greates sprays I've used. It's very easy to apply and all you do is let air dry or blend into make up. Can be used to set the face, to put on brushes, to make eyeshadows more pigmented and to give the face the finish look. For anyone!
Tiffany J.
I have oily skin so I tend to go a little heavy on the powder when setting my makeup but then I spritz this all over my face and fan immediately and it gets rid of the powdery look and just smoothes out the over all appearance of my makeup and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.