Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (523)
Janelle J.
Janelle J.

I am totally in love with this spray its absolutely heaven its sets my makeup in place and it also gives me a nice dewy look and get rid of the powdery look. Awesome.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Park Ridge, IL

This product goes on nicely, but leaves an uncomfortable feeling when my skin is too dry.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, Pa

Love this lightweight primer.I have used it before ,during and after makeup application.You get the most usage out of this product.
Kim B.
Kim B.
Deltona, FL

Love to use this to spray my brush before going in with a glitter or metallic shade so that it really pops and shows the amazing colors of the shadows.
Angelica E.
Angelica E.

Love this stuff! It hydrates your skin before and after makeup. It doesn't hide pores but it does give you a more natural yet coverage look of you skin and makeup. I recommend this to anyone with all different skin types!
Ifechi I.
Ifechi I.
Exeter, NH

This is a good spray. Nothing special though. It is like a setting spray with a light scent. Honestly it feels like water to me.
Janibel G.
Janibel G.
Doral, FL

So Flawless! Si necesitas no parecer nada elaborada y parecer súper natural ! Añade un shimmer excelente.
marqueshia m.
marqueshia m.
Humble, TX

I love this product for my makeup. Maybe I put too much powder or didnt blend everything. This item does the trick
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Brookline, Ma

Amazing! Definitely has a multi purpose use. You can use it prior to applying foundation to really smooth imperfections or mix it with your foundation, and that gives it a really smooth finish. You can also use it for other products, like eyeshadow.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Little Rock, AR

My very very favorite setting spray! It keeps my makeup looking good and fresh. Also, it really affordable which i love. It's smells so good! Leaves you makeup looking fresh but matte.. I definitely recommend to everyone!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.