Add a Photo

Photos (314)
Kiki D.
Kiki D.
Lumberton, NJ

I love this setting spray, even if I use a very small amount of this I feel that it gives my makeup a lasting impression throughout the day.
Francine S.
Francine S.
Apo, AE

My cousin had some of this setting spray and I used it and absolutely loved it! I definitely saw a difference with my make up lasting longer.
Carolina l.
Carolina l.
Hollywood, FL

Such an amazing versatile product! A definite staple for any mua great for refreshing or setting your make even great for wet/ddry shadows.
rhea a.
rhea a.
Rochester, NY

This stuff last, my best friend put me on to this.Glad she did,it makes ur face feel fresh, and not so caked on with a face full of makeup
Krystals H.
Krystals H.

I love this for setting makeup and use everyday. Makes my skin look so beautiful and hydrates the dry areas of my skin. Would recommend!
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Connersville, IN

I abolsutely love this product. Spraying over face after make up makes it last longer and give a nice natural glow to a very matte dry face
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Pico Rivera, CA

I love this product its worked magic on me when i have a long day at work...by the time i leave work it looks like my makeup was just done.
Julie P.
Julie P.
Fort Wayne, IN

This is my number one go to product before i put on any makeup. i also use the corresponding mist to use when my makeup needs a refresher.
Thelma S.
Thelma S.

I love this product its not sticky or greasy and sets makeup lasting all day for me i would definitely re-purchase this product again :)
Kassandra A.
Kassandra A.
Tucson, AZ

Mathis product really does make makeup last all day long and has it stay the same way as when makeup was barely applied! Love this product
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.