Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (554)
Bianca L.
Bianca L.

I've used this a couple times but so far I like it.. I prefer cream based primers.
Brittni W.
Brittni W.
Whiting, KS

Pricey but I love this spray! Always seems to make me feel amazing and ready to go
LEAR27967 V.
LEAR27967 V.
miami, FL

This is so perfect♥♥. I love him. This is awesome, I like. Fully recommended. Cool
Sayra C.
Sayra C.
Fort Worth, TX

I have this & it is so good when you're trying to get more pigmentation or priming
Amber H.
Amber H.

This is the best I have tried so far I love love love it I would deff recommend it
Liat Z.
Liat Z.
Brooklyn, NY

Great setting spray it's so good and works amazing and lasts your makeup for while
Sandra M.
Sandra M.

This is my favorite setting spray makes your makeup last all day and smells great.
Cecii A.
Cecii A.

Best setting spray I've used hands down! It helps with not making you look cakey!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.

I love this light weight primer, it feels cool when applying and corrects redness
Justine M.
Justine M.

This product will make sure your makeup stays in place and doesn't slide or fade.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.