Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (520)
Amber C.
Amber C.

Best setting spray EVER! I used to not believe the hype but it is worth every penny. After trying other drugstore brands nothing else compares. It reduces all powdery looking substances on your face and makes your makeup last all day. The sprayer is a wonderful mist without feeling droplets ruin your makeup. Definite purchase!!
Libna C.
Libna C.

Really enjoy this product. It helps enhance my makeup. Even if I go in with a light hand because I don't want to wear to much makeup, a couple sprays of this will help me look like I have a full face of foundation on. I wish it also helped set my makeup for long periods of time.
Pau S.
Pau S.
Bellevue, WA

I sweat a lot and the MAC Prep+ Fix is really helpful for long night. When I now I will be parting hard in a long night, always use the prime. When you use it before or after make up it stay a lot longer and it helps you to seal and look with a softer appearance.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.

Love love LOVE this spray! It's amazing! I spray it on after putting foundation and powder and everything on and it makes my face look less cakey. It's also SUPER great for spraying on eyeshadow brushes for a foiled shadow look. I have not noticed a difference in the longevity of my makeup with this stuff, but still highly recommend just for the fact that it makes you look less cakey and dry.
Diana M.
Diana M.
Denver, CO

This is a HG product no doubt. I love to set my face with this stuff, makes the skin look refreshed and takes away the powdery face look away. Great for dry skin👍🏼
Destiny H.
Destiny H.
Ocala, FL

I already gave this 5 stars in another review abt I'm doing it her again because it's that good too use. Not too sticky and doesn't my foundation get all cakes or ashy
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
St Clr Shores, MI

This is so great for hydrating your skin, prepping it, and wetting your brush or eye shadow. It comes in a couple different sizes and prices and is a very versatile, useful product.
Allie F.
Allie F.

I love this product it's light I never start my makeup without , when most products feel like water sprayed your face this one is light feeling and doesn't move your makeup , and during summer stick it in the fridge feels amazing after
Faith S.
Faith S.
Phoenix, AZ

It feels really good on my face, BUT i never really noticed it helped keep make-up on my face long. Sometimes I even felt like it would "wash" my make up off. BUT adding to my brush before I apply eye shadow is AMAZING, but you could also use water to get the same effect.
Loretta H.
Loretta H.
Fort Worth, TX

Found that I could probably find something not so expensive for the daily use. But on special occasions I do you this primer instead.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.