Add a Photo

Photos (475)
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA

Love Fix+!!! I love spraying some on my face now that we are in summer! Feels so fresh!
Yadilka V.
Yadilka V.
Yabucoa, Puerto Rico

This is a fixative spray makeup makes makeup remains intact all day and look beautiful.
Julie N.
Julie N.
San Francisco, CA

I use this every single day. it makes my skin look dewy and i love it. i recommend this
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Chicago, il

Its ok. Prefer other brands. didn't really see or feel any difference with or without it
Tamara c.
Tamara c.

Love love this magic water!!!! I will always have it on hand 😀
A must have for any girl
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Randolph, NJ

I'm in love! It sets everything perfectly and it's not sticky which makes me very happy
roman G.
roman G.
Dallas, TX

Love this so much I can't wait to get my hands on this so much been wanting this omg 💕💕
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Middletown, CT

I use this for setting my foundation also on my brushes to make my eyeshadows brighter.
Tayla P.
Tayla P.

I am obsessed with this product! I only use it after I do my makeup. It smells amazing.
This product is the best, and the makeup lasts all night. It is the best fixer of all.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.