BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Maria A.
Fort Worth, TX
I cannot live without my fix +! I often buy more than one at a time. I spray it before my Makeup and after. I also use it to refresh my makeup throughout the day. I love using it with pigments to intensify the color!
Ally D.
Somerville, MA
This will take your eyeshadow to the next level! A few sprays of this on a brush with automatically intensify your glitter, shadow, highlight, whatever! I can't say enough about this...I will never go back to using eyeshadows or intense pigments without this!
Hannah S.
Perrysburg, OH
I just got this and I can say that I don't know how I ever lived without it before! It really holds up everything together, blends in well and smooths the skin before applying the foundation. I highly recommend it.
Claire D.
Auburn, AL
 Of course Jaclyn Hill had to recommend this so I of course had to go buy it. She's absolutely correct in how great this prep and prime works. It truly makes your make up last all day and I would definitely recommend it to anyone and I'm definitely buying it again
Sabrina B.
Augusta, ME
I'm really glad I finally decided to try this product a few months ago. It's useful in many different ways while applying makeup from dampening your sponge, intensifying the color of your shadows, or making everything seamless once everything is on your face.
Samantha S.
Oh yes. Believe the hype. This just brings your metallic eyeshadows to LIFE and does a great job at blending out your finished make up. I would however not use this as a stand alone finishing powder since I haven't found it helps your make up last longer.
Andrea B.
Greenfield
If you want a fix for your foundation, this product will do it.  I love misting the hydrating spray on my face after doing my makeup.  Nothing runs, and the smell is so light and fresh.  Not greasy or oily feeling like some others and has really been a great addition to my skincare routine.
Shelly A.
Brooklyn, NY
I feel like this product is quite overrated. Didn't do anything for me. But I did use it on my friend and it totally melted all the powder into the face and it made her makeup look very Flawless instead of like cake face. I probably wouldn't buy this again
Marisol H.
la porte
It does the job its pretty good and its worth it and how awesome it is you just have to spray it on to your face than having to get some to put it on your hands than apply it to the face
Aleksandra A.
Pittsburgh, PA
This may not be a setting spray but it was my saving grace when I had bad skin. I wanted to wear powder with my foundation to keep it set, but the dryness of my skin was not having it. This helped to take down the dryness and the powderiness of my complexion.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.