Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (594)
Yanka L.
Yanka L.
Já ouvi falar muito bem desse produto , tenho muita vontade de esperimenta-lo !! Ouvi falar que deixa a pele super hidratação e com viço perfeito !!! Quero muito
Just wooow, it's more than in your imagination MAC Fix, I do my make up and when I finish I used it, I stay with my make up all the day fixedly easy to apply, but actually it finished, but I will buy it it's sur. I recommend all my friends to buy it
gerrie o.
gerrie o.
it's an amazing i absolutely love it!!! it's so easy to apply all you need is a small amount and thoroughly apply it onto the skin. it helps hid big pores and i would definitely buy it again, i totally recommend
Kalena S.
Kalena S.
A true staple! For those days I am feeling like extra coverage is a must and before I know it I am coated in maybe a dip too much of powder I finish off with Mac prep+prime fix+ and everything just melts into the skin as well as locks into place..
Diana M.
Diana M.
Omg i could go on for hours about this amazing product that was sent from above from gods honesty!! Will make you feel like you have your life together and will get you refreshed! They need to make a whole body spray and the smell omgg to die for!!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I love the product it works so well I use it every time I do my makeup and it leaves such a great finish it's long lasting very useful it leaves a natural look i have to use it or I won't be happy on how my foundation looks after a couple of hours
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
Wichita
If you're looking for a dewy finish or something to make your eyeshadow pop, buy this!!! Ive gone through 2 bottles so far this year and I will continue to buy!!
Shana C.
Shana C.
Fayetteville
June 23, 2017, 9:58 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I first found about this from a person on YouTube. At first I didn't think this would be any better than my drugstore setting spray but boy was I wrong. This stuff just melts into your skin and makes your makeup look FLAWLESS! I love this stuff.
Who doesn't love this product! So well made ! It's amazing, love how it hydrates my face and also sets my make up it's great for all skin types I definitely recommend this product.
Lizette M.
Lizette M.
Key West
June 20, 2017, 10:01 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I would definitely recommend as a primer to set makeup beforehand it gives your makeup a flawless application of a natural finish . Great for Combination skin .
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.