BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
sahury e.
sahury e.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I L O V E this product! It works great for many many things! It is NOT A SETTING SPRAY! It is used before a setting spay! And this can also be used to help fix old eye shadows and give them extra pigmentation !
Clarissa E.
Clarissa E.
Sacramento, CA
I live for this ! It is in use on my face and beck every single day , it is super refreshing and makes my face have a Dewey glow after makeup, I love how it smells too ! I would definitely suggest that if you do not have u go out and buy right now !
Kendrell D.
Kendrell D.
Breaux Bridge, LA
This product is my go to primer. I use it every-time I finish my makeup. After using this product, I noticed my makeup is set on my face really well. I have a more natural, matte finish. I would buy this again.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Bronx
I've only ever had samples of this product and honestly I don't understand why I haven't gone ahead and purchased the full size. My makeup always looks flawless on top of this stuff. It's so soothing and filling.
Iyshia W.
Iyshia W.
Fix plus is, in my opinion, the best makeup finishing spray on the market. It helps powder products to melt into the skin so beautifully. Not to be confused with a setting spray, it makes everything come together so much more quickly and perfectly.
mary d.
mary d.
I like to use this product is a setting spray or to give my eyeshadow colors more pigment. he comes in a full-size in a travel size so I always have one at home and in my purse. I recommend this product if you're looking for an easy setting spray.
Jessie M.
Jessie M.
I love this the smell alone is just amazing I love to spray it just for the smell lol I use this is a setting spray and it works great i also spray again in the middle of the day to refresh my makeup must have!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Corp Christi, TX
I adore this product! It has so many uses. It has great packaging and sprays on easily. It keeps my makeup in place all day. I also use it on my eyeshadow brushes for more staying power! I will always repurchase!
maya c.
maya c.
Lithonia, GA
Great and long lastinggggggg keeps your make up looking fresh alllllll day longgggg great for allllllllll skin types omg last me all day omg like alllllllllll day I would recommend it to everybody mama and daddy
Sofia B.
Sofia B.
I absolutely LOVE this product. My go to. My holy grail. It is literally EVERYTHING. If you haven't tried this then you need to!!! It leaves your makeup looking so nicely and increases longevity by sooo much!!!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.