BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
kyndal b.
i absolutely love this! i have bought more than enough bottles ever. any time i go to MAC even if i'm not even close to being done with the bottle i'm still getting one. i highly recommend this! it's good for all types of skin.
Amanda M.
I'm oily/combination, and I love this product. As other reviewers have stated this is not a setting spray! This is a finishing spray to help product "melt" into the skin and obtain a more natural finish. I use a mattifying primer under my foundation and then set with powders. I find this takes away the "cake" face while also giving me a natural glow. It does not make me overly oily but if you're looking for a full on matte finish to the skin this won't help you. Also love using this with eye-shadow to help colors pop. Worth the price for the size too.
Yessenia M.
Valrico, Fl
I love this product is light weight , not sticky at all and will help hold your make up in place longer and once you mist it on your face it feels absolutely refreshing ❤
Laura A.
Wampum, PA
This product is way over hyped. Not that it's bad, i love to use it on a brush when applying shimmer shadows to make them more vibrant, but definitely not a setting spray
Haley K.
I recently got this at a gift and I absolutely love it.It is very hydrating and really makes your makeup last throughout the day.I will definitely be purchasing this product again after I run out.It also has a wonderful smell.
Tori C.
Schenectady, NY
It's oil free leaving my face feeling refreshed. I love the fact that it is nonscented. I would recommend this product to anyone the price is worth it, you get a lot of product in one bottle.
Haylee
I have really dry skin and this has saved my life! It keeps me hydrated and keeps my makeup from looking cakey, it gives you a refreshing glow look! I spray it before my makeup and to set it!
Joanna B.
I didn't really like the way it made my foundation look dewy, but that was about a year ago and my Friend have told me that's they changed their formula and it better now
Megan O.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Works great and I love using it with my kyshadows because they go on super pigmented and stay all day. If I've had a sweaty say it'll get a little glossy/dewy but not bad.
Kayla G.
Alton
LOVEEE LOVE LOVEEEE!!! Use it before and after my makeup! i don't have many issues with pores but my makeup goes on smooth!! i have somewhat of dry skin and somewhat oil confusing i know but it goes great and i will continue to buy it over and over one of my go to's!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.