Add a Photo

Photos (312)
Claudia R.
Claudia R.
Corvallis, OR

Amazing product. Smells and works great! Use under make up as primer or over make up to give you a all day glowing look. Recommend
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.

This product is a must if you use MAC's foundations! Gives such a beautiful finish when you spray it on over your finished makeup!
Arlene G.
Arlene G.
San Antonio, TX

I've heard so many good reviews about this product. Most people use it for eyeshadow and I've really been wanting to try this out!
Marina P.
Marina P.
New Ash Green

This smells nice and works wonders in setting make up and helping it last all day! Not sticky at all and a little goes a long way!
Christine G.
Christine G.
Palmdale, CA

This product makes my makeup look and feel great! The only problem I have with it is it is pricey for simply being a setting spray.
Daira H.
Daira H.

I love this finishing spray!!!! It makes my skin feel so hydrated. Also it works really great to help intensify your eye shadows.
Kirsten T.
Kirsten T.

My favorite primer (kind of). I use this before foundation and after. Makes me look more dewy and blended. Love LOVE the smell!!!
Nayomie J.
Nayomie J.

Best nourishing (what I like to call) hairspray for my face. Nothing slips and slides, and it doesn't accentuate my dry patches!
Andrea W.
Andrea W.

At first I considered this stuff a gimmic. After letting the mua set my foundation with fix+ I'm totally sold. Definitely works!
Loren S.
Loren S.
Glendale, CA

Love this spray. I used my sister in laws. Smells great and good for setting make up when you know you need it to last all day.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.