Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (444)
Chloe B.
Chloe B.

This is a defo must have in your makeup bag! It's a lightweight mist that hydrate your skin and sets your makeup in place and will last all day!
Georgia C.
Georgia C.

As a whole it is a great product for what it's for but I have oily skin so it was a bit too dewy for me. It smells great and blends makeup lovely though.
S D.
S D.

This product has become a staple in my makeup routine. It works great as a primer and setting spray. I love how it makes my makeup blend together and give it a flawless look. I even use it throughout the day as a pick me up for my skin when my face is feeling dehydrated.
Anna S.
Anna S.

Good base prep, held up well during the entirety of an english wedding (sun to rain to almost snow), had to blot a bit, but skin felt smooth & not irritated (very sensitive skin here).
Crystal C.
Crystal C.

Honestly, I use to be very excited about this item, but have found that if you buy liquid glycerin, it works the same. You save about $15 when you buy glycerin alone; this product does assist when you have a powdery "look" on your face; you spray and it looks dewy or less powdery.
Paula andrea C.
Paula andrea C.
Bogota

I love it! MAC is one of my favorite makeup products and this specialy is one of my favorite, I use this for all the parties and importan occasions, if you are not sure on buy it, please lisent to me I recommend it to you, anf off course I would buy it again
Amanda E.
Amanda E.

Primer queridinho da galera, não é pra menos né? Primer de alta duração, com ele sinto que minha make fica intacta por muito tempo, quando nao coloco sinto a diferença que mesmo a base sendo ótima se não tiver um primer bom não dura nada! ❤
Sasha S.
Sasha S.
Munster, IN

A literal BLESSING IN A BOTTLE I go through these like water I use this spray for EVERYTHINGGG! Whether it's blending in my foundation, making my eyeshadow and highlight more pigment popppppin, or just giving my skin the pop of misfire it needs when I don't plan on wearing makeup! Gives your skin a beautiful healthy glow!
Kasey T.
Kasey T.
Danville, KY

I can't wear makeup without using this product. It is the perfect finale to your makeup. It sets your makeup beautifully and makes it last all day. It also helps keep you from looking cakey.
WisSam B.
WisSam B.
chlef

My favorite primer! It fixes make-up all the day and hydrates your skin to leave a very fresh sensation!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.