BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Monique R.
Monique R.
I use my fix + spray daily before and after applying makeup! It helps keep me fresh and keeps my makeup on all day! It's also a great way to make shadows more pigmented. I also spray my brush before apply glitter pigments for less fall out and a brighter appearance
Maria P.
Maria P.
Such a great multi-purpose product that I honestly think everyone should have. This is great for hydrating dry skin, melding your makeup together, adding dewy-ness, foiling eyeshadow...the list goes on. Get yourself some Fix+ and see what you can do with it!
Christine C.
Christine C.
Wichita, KS
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCTS! For me this was a really great product. A pro is the great smell & I cannot think of a con. It's very long lasting and makes you feel refreshed. My skin is a combo of dry & oily so it has its ways on different skin. I would recommend.
Julia C.
Julia C.
Sun Valley , CA
I cannot live without this stuff. It's like magic in a bottle! It gives my makeup that finishing touch and makes it last all day. I've noticed it's great for all skin types. It's like the end of the world when I finish. I buy this every single time I run out of it!
Kelsie V.
Kelsie V.
i use this product for everything ! to prep my skin . set my make up . foil eyeshades! it has so many purposes!!!! the smell is AMAZING! i have gone through so many bottles ! ❤ so i guess u would say i definitely recommend!!!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Wellington
I swear by this product! I use it to prime my skin which helps my foundation last longer! Then I use it to set everything to help remove any powdery look! Has a great spray on it and it comes in travel sizes which are perfect for on the go!! Would highly recommend
Leslie C.
Leslie C.
Saint Paul, MN
This product is great however, I give it 4 stars because it doesn't always spray a fine mist sometimes it does clump up. That's the only downside about this product but besides that this is hands down my favorite beauty mist it gives my skin a really healthy looking glow. I also find that it has many uses for example you can use it as a primer, setting spray, or to wet eyeshadow brushes for a more intense pigment.
Carla M.
Carla M.
Ruckersville, VA
Amazing! The mist is so fine, and really melts your makeup in place where also hydrating it. Price is right where all setting spray are so not that expensive. It's a good one also to wet your brush and make your eyeshadows pop!
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Dallas, TX
Never go without this stuff, have one in purse, desk at work and vanity at home. Just in general I love the refreshing feel on my face but I do believe it sets my makeup perfectly. I also like to spray on eyeshadow brush if I'm trying to get a dramatic glitter look
Ashlynn D.
Ashlynn D.
Inman, SC
I can't use this after make up because it makes me too shiny. I haven't found much use of using it before makeup, but I still do it anyways. I just think you aren't getting much good from a product that's so much money. There are better drugstore products than this.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.