BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Shanelle C.
Kissimmee, FL
This product is great if used as a primer or a setting spray with a dewy finish. I like to spray my face before apply foundation. It is also great for better color pay off when used on eye shadow brushes.
Natalia G.
Gladstone, IL
Who doesn't love them some mac fix plus??? Mac fix plus is so amazing! It can be used for many things like prepping the face, setting the face and enhancing and intensifying foiled, glitter, and shimmer shadows!
Megan K.
Lake Quivira, KS
I swear by this stuff. You never realize how helpful it is until you don't use it once. This primer allows your foundation to cover your face evenly. It creates a dewy look. I have also found using this primer allows me to use less concealer
Cynthia O.
Union City, CA
I have this since long time ago. I love to used before and after. It helps my makeup fundation to blend better and to stay longer. It also smells really good. Very recommend!! It is little expensive!!!!
gracie f.
Hacienda Hts, CA
i absolutely love this spray! it locks my makeup into place and smells so good! i feel like it actually soaks my makeup in and leaves me with the flawless finish that i love! amazing product 10/10 would purchase again!
Alex N.
Henrico, VA
This stuff is absolutly amazing!!! It makes your powder products melt into your skin and it makes it look super natural! You can get it in diffrent scents and it is amazing! I would definitely buy again!
Erika M.
ughhhhhh love this stuff! i definitely see a huge difference in my makeup when i use it. i'm already out on my 2nd bottle so i have to go buy a new one but i could see how it melts my makeup into my skin when i spray it all over my face!
shayla j.
This is an amazing primer and I just love it. It doesn't really have sun protection but it is great for all skin types. My foundation applys nice on top of the primer. I am definitely buying this again.
Kristen S.
Love this stuff! It really does what it says it will. Creates a beautiful finish on my face before I apply my foundation. Helps my foundation stay on my combo skin tremendously. Would buy again for sure!
Jessica G.
Louisville, KY
I use this in multiple ways and love it. Primer, spray it on my highlight and contour kit, spray it on my brush to help my makeup glide on. It's great for multi purposes. I always tell my friends about this product.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.