Add a Photo

Photos (523)
Amy H.
Amy H.
Sheridan, IN

I originally just bought the travel size in this because I wanted to try it out but wasn't sure if I would like it! But WOW I love this product! I spray it on my finished makeup looks and it helps everything blend so beautifully! I will also spray it on a makeup brush when adding highlighter to the high points of my cheeks for an intense highlighted look!!
Diana P.
Diana P.
Middle Village, NY

This product is meant to keep your skin looking fresh and not cakey or dry and it does exactly that while also keeping my makeup in place the entire day. i love this product so much the only down side is i feel like so much of it goes away so quickly after each use :( LOVE THIS PRODUCT HIGHLY RECOMMEND AND IT IS ACTUALLY CHEAPER THAN MOST SETTING SPRAYS!!!
Farah A.
Farah A.
Chicago

This definitely does wonders when setting your foundation. I spray my beauty blender with it and then apply my foundation. In addition to staying on for hours, it helps create a translucent finish that doesn't fade throughout the day. I've tried to set my foundation with and without and the results are totally different. A definite staple in my makeup bag!
Keri C.
Keri C.
Chicago, Il

Fix+ is great for making my eyeshadows more pigmented. It's not a long lasting setting spray, but one that will add a glow to your face and reduce the powdery look. I love the way it smells - like sweet cucumbers. There are definitely better setting sprays, but if you want something simple and hydrating that also works well with eyeshadows, Fix+ is great.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Gamaliel, Ky

This spray is perfect for making your makeup looking amazing all day long! It's also very hydrating which is great for my skin. It's also perfect to moisten your eyeshadow to get more pigmentation. Sometimes I even like to spray is on my face before doing my makeup and it also helps it last all day. The bottle lasts for so long and the price is wonderful!
Snežana M.
Snežana M.
Phoenix, AZ

This is a product I discovered a few years ago when I went to pick up my foundation at the mac store and it has been a staple in my daily beauty routine. I love the way it smells and the way it sets the makeup as well as preps and primes prior to the application of foundation. Absolutely love everything about this product and would recommend it to anyone.
AnneMarie B.
AnneMarie B.
Midvale, UT

My skin is so dry and makeup applied even with the lightest hand can look wrong without this magic. I agree it doesn't make your makeup last longer, I don't have a problem with that. It makes makeup look it's best. I also use it throughout the day to add moisture. I have the regular size and travel for my purse. Tbh, I'd buy it just for the smell alone!!!
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Naples, FL

This has changed my life forever! Makes makeup look like it was airbrushed on. I don't know how I ever went about my day after applying makeup without this! This makes all the difference and makes makeup fall into place beautifully! After putting on your face a few spritz all over and your makeup with look less powdered and more smooth. Love this so much!
OnDeane J.
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA

I've been using it for years now! I use to hydrate before makeup, make my highlight bling, and settle the powder down on my face when I'm done my makeup. It's not a setting spray so you may want to spray one on top if that would make you more conformable. I usually don't. It's a must have if you have a full makeup routine and don't want to have cake face.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Gilbert, Az

Fix + is a stapel item in my beauty closet. You can use this in so many different ways. The first being to hydrate your face. Spray it on either before or after makeup. Secondly you can use it to set your make up. Lastly you can use this to foil your eyeshadows. I am so obsessed with the and have repurchases it more times than I would like to count haha.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.