Add a Photo

Photos (440)
Brianna P.
Brianna P.
York, NE

Okay I so I just tried this out all day today and I had to come over here and write a review! Omg this stuff is a godsend!!!! As a primer it was great but omg when I used it to set my makeup I was like omg I have been going out looking awful without this stuff!! It makes my skin look so flawless and poreless. This will be something I buy over and over because it's amazing!!! Try it!
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Winston Salem, NC

It's not really a "setting spray" so much as its a finishing spray. If you want a spray that will make your foundation last longer this is not for you. HOWEVER, this spray will make your cakiest makeup melt together and look so flawless and natural, like your skin really does look like that. I use this spray every single day. It keeps my foundation from looking overly dry and cakey.
Racheal K.
Racheal K.

First time purchasing!
It is $22, and worth every penny. I love the endless opportunities that you can use this product for!
It can create a nice foiled look for some eyeshadows or make the eyeshadows more pigmented.
I love using this spray before putting anything on my skin and also love how it sets my powders really nicely.

Gives a nice flawless finish before using a setting spray
Tiffani B.
Tiffani B.
Bastrop, TX

I actually use this stuff before my makeup as a primer, and then after as a finisher. I've walked in the rain, hair stringy and defeated, but face stayed as fresh as the hour I put my make up on. The only finisher I've found better is the smashbox primer water. They're basically the same except smashbox primer water is a little more natural and also has electrolytes for skin health.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.

I love fix plus so much! I love using it on my bare face before I apply any make up and after I'm completely done. It gives the make up such a pretty natural look. It takes any powdery cakey look away. I also love spritzing it on my eyeshadow brush before using eyeshadow so that it gives a beautiful pigmented metallic look. Fix plus is so great I feel like I can't live without it! 😍
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Santa Fe, NM

I cannot live without Fix Plus! My primary use for this spray is to wet down foiled eyeshadows. It really makes them pop and stick to the eyelid so well! Fix plus is also so great as a primer spray prior to makeup application and works best if you have dry skin in need of hydration. Overall this is such a multi functional effective product that is a staple in my makeup collection!!
Tina C.
Tina C.

Love that you can spray this on after I aply my foundation and again once I'm done with all my makeup. It doesn't leave a sticky or residue feeling, comes out in a very light mist, also smells good. I have combination skin and works great. I also like to spray my eyeshadow brush before applying eyeshadow and seems to make it pop and last. Really great stuff and goes a very long way.
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Tallahassee, FL

I love this stuff! It is so refreshing and a great way to finish your face. It makes the products look less cakey and a little more dewey on this skin. I haven't noticed a difference as far as staying power with my makeup, but with me that is expected because of my extremely oily skin. I just use L'oreal infallible setting spray and this Fix Plus together and it is the perfect duo!
Elena L.
Elena L.
Astoria, NY

I bought a travel size version of this product to try it out before I purchase the full size, sine I heard some people with oily skin are not too much into it. I haven't tried to use it to set my make up yet, but I did spray it to refresh my face this morning, it felt VERY nice on my skin. As the day goes by, I haven't noticed my skin get any oilier either. The scent is also nice.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Teaneck, NJ

I love the dewy look it gives me after applying it . It helps when my face looks too cakey and dry, by giving me a nice glow and moisture look. Many people think it is a setting spray which it is not , it more of a mineralized spray which gives all the effect I listed above! Definitely recommended it especially for the summertime where you want to feel refreshed and moisturize. :)
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.