BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Wendy G.
Clearwater, FL
At first I was thinking if I should return it because I didn't like the results. I was getting oily at first use.but I realized my skin has to get use to the setting spray for a few days. I ending up loving it! Smells great and makes my make up waterproof?!!!!! I recommend it but it's kinda expensive for 3.4oz.
Tressa M.
Aurora, CO
I know this is overpriced glycerine spray. But I love it.  It never fails me.  It works great to wet foiled eyeshadow and pigments.  It's also a life saver if you over powder your face.  This does not extend my makeup wear, so I use a different setting spray for that.   I love the most on the bottle.  I will repurchase
Yeska A.
Bronx, NY
Really great product. I use it EVERYDAY I'm halfway through with the bottle. I love the scent of it and the small amount of hydration that it gives me. Its a GREAT primer.
Amber A.
Freeport, FL
I love love love this stuff. It's perfect before applying ur makeup and even better after. It makes that powder look go away adding a beautiful dew. It smells good too.
Alexandra B.
Woodhaven, NY
I honestly can't go anywhere with out my Mac fix+ I use it for absolutely everything. I spray just a bit before I apply my primer and my makeup so that my face feels refreshed and I use it to set my makeup as well. I use it to get more pigment off of my eyeshadows too. it works wonders I can't live without it!
Sidni G.
I have been using so many different setting sprays from drug store to high end and I haven’t found one that I love. I used the one time the other day and I fell in love with it. I have oily skin and it doesn’t leave my skin looking oily, it l aves it looking natural and I will never buy a different spray again
Amata F.
McChord AFB, WA
Cost $23 and I LOVE LOVE LOVE this setting spray. It sets everything for me. It does the job and I love it. My all time favorite and I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one.
Yanelsi R.
Mays Landing, NJ
One of the best setting/Prime spray ever. This can be used in so many different ways. I like to use it before applying foundation and after. It is excellent for any skin type. It's also great to intensify any shimmery shadows. I continue to purchase it every time I run out. It is a staple product in my kit.
Kelly B.
Lakeland, FL
This is probably one of my favorite MAC products. I love the feel of this as well as the smell. It’s very refreshing. I use this more as a set spray then a priming spray.
David M.
El Paso, TX
Best setting mist. The botanicals including green tea and cucumber extracts leaving my skin feeling fresh and hydrated. I️ even use it when not applying makeup. It has the best finish of sprays I have tried and GP back it time Andrew time. I love adding essential oils into mine for that extra plump of glow.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.