Add a Photo

Photos (311)
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
Fairfield, CA

This is truly a multipurpose product! I don't typically use this as a primer, but I do use it to set my makeup in order to get rid of any powdery finish. Also, this is AMAZING to use when applying eyeshadow. You simply spray a bit on an eyeshadow brush (I like a flat paddle brush), and your eyeshadows have better color payoff and blendability.
Priscilla G.
Priscilla G.
Chula Vista, CA

I really love this product because it is just so versatile for anyone's beauty routine, both personal and professional. I use this on my beautyblender, on brushes to get my eyeshadow super pigmented and foil-y (metallic shadows only). You can also use this to prime your face prior to makeup application as well as to set your makeup afterwards.
Debra J.
Debra J.

This product is okay. The reason I am not giving it 5 stars is because when I use this over my makeup for setting, it seems to make it break up on my skin. I like this as a prep spray and to liven up my eyeshadow and pigment colors. Other than that, it is just okay. I have dry skin, and thought that as a setting spray, it would be much better.
Ayuni P.
Ayuni P.

Cult favorite.

If you ever have any problems of creasing, cracking, cake face or fading of makeup, don't look any further this is the answer to your prayers.

This is such an amazing product. It solves all my makeup blunder from cake face to creasing and everything in between. It makes my makeup look so natural and flawless each time I use it.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Hialeah, FL

I love applying this before I start my makeup, after I finish and before I touch up. This really helps with preventing my makeup from sinking into the lines of my face (especially my laugh lines). I love the smell and the spray distribution is perfect! They have this in a $10 travel size if you want to try it out before you buy the full size!
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.

This product has so many uses for me. I use it as a primer or mist over my makeup if I want a dewy look. I also use it to dampen my beauty blender and my makeup brushes to get more pigment from my eyeshadows. It's also really good to mix with any powder foundation and use as a liquid/cream. It's lasted me ages and I will definitely repurchase
Taylor K.
Taylor K.

Going back to school is crazy! My skin drys out from the climate change and routine in general! So my go to is this because I spray it on before my makeup which is refreshing and preps my skin! Than I also re spray at the end to set in my makeup and make sure my skin stays moist! I can re spray throughout the day when I need a pick me up too!
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
Loganville, GA

I cannot live without this product. I bought it as a setting spray and it works so nicely. I also love to spray this on my brush and dip it into my metallic eyeshadows. It helps them stay on longer and make the pigmentation even more intense. I love sparkles on my lid and this product helps with making it look the best it possibly could look!
Shayma A.
Shayma A.
Brooklyn, NY

Mac's Fix plus can be used for so many different things! Before foundation, after foundation, help blend out concealer, intensify your eyeshadows, & of course... To set your makeup once it's done. It doesn't make your makeup last longer, it just melts your powder more into the skin giving it a more natural finish. Great product for many uses.
Cristina G.
Cristina G.

I recently got this 2 months ago and i love it! the first time i used it my friends noticed how different my skin looked. it makes your skin look very dewy and nice i personally recommend this product to all skin types because i have combo skin but oily sometimes as well and my skin still looks very nice and dewy not making it look oily at al.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.