MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Ashley W.See all 640 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (637)
Buy on Nordstrom
Daijhnae R.
Daijhnae R.
Cypress, TX
I am in love with this priming spray! It is very refreshing and gives your skin a bit of a luminous feeling. It has the regular packaging that every Mac product has. I would say that it keeps your makeup on for a while! I personally love the cucumber prep and prime spray and defiantly recommend that spray to everyone!
Tina M.
Tina M.
Troy, MI
This was applied to my skin before a wedding. Didn't think anything of it till I noticed my makeup later in the day still looked great. The primer definitely helped to have my makeup stay on. At a wedding when you're dancing, having drinks, etc., it's hard to keep the makeup looking good. Highly recommend this primer.
Ashton D.
Ashton D.
Aug. 14, 2016, 2:21 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I looooove this spray! I love having a nice dewy finish, but I also like to set my makeup with powder and it tends to get that look of having to much powder. I mist this spray all over and it fuses the powder with my skin and it looks that much more natural! It's a must have for me and I would recommend to everyone!!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Glendale, NY
Sept. 10, 2016, 7:05 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is my Holy Grail setting spray. I've been using it for years now and I will continue to use it. Once I finish my makeup, I generously spray this all over my face and wait for it to dry. Once it's dry it locks my makeup into place for the whole day and it will not budge. I love this stuff and highly recommend it.
Foundation Fairy ..
Foundation Fairy ..
Sparta , IL
No makeup lover can go without this product!!! It does so much and for the price you do get a good amount of product. I love spraying it on my face before I apply my makeup then afterwards and it takes the powdery look from my face and just makes my makeup look flawless also it's a great way to foil your Eyeshadows!
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Stockton, California
THE BEST SETTING SPRAY ON EARTH!!! EVERYONE NEEDS THIS!!! If you've ever wondered how to get a dewy, non-powdery, non-cakey makeup look, this is the secret. Absolutely necessary for highlight to shine its brightest and for powders to sink into skin and become one with your complexion. Not to mention it smells great.
Charisa M.
Charisa M.
Dallas, GA
This stuff is amazing! So you can spray it in your face if you need extra moisture but did you know that you can also use it on shimmer eyeshadows. Well kinda. To get the eyeshadow shimmery on your lid get your brush a little tiny bit wet with the product then dab your eyeshadow and apply. Your eyes should be ⭐️ now
MARLENYS D.
MARLENYS D.
This product is worth the full price you have to pay to have it, This product is completely worth the price that has to be paid to have it, my makeup stays all day perfect when I apply this primer, It is perfect for my type of feet that is so sensitive and sometimes it is fat and sometimes very dry, i love this stof
Krystal H.
Krystal H.
Choctaw, OK
Aug. 4, 2016, 11:53 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Honestly I don't think I could do my makeup without this product. It's probably one of the most important parts of my makeup routine. Even though I don't use foundation, my concealer often looks cakey. This solves all your cake face problems and feels AMAZING. I would bathe in this stuff if it weren't so expensive.
Winner S.
Winner S.
Honolulu, HI
Fix+ is my life saver! Not only does it feel super refreshing and smell great, but it makes my makeup look SO GOOD! It melts all the powders into the skin making everything look so much more natural and put together. Must have in my book because this item is a total game changer. If you don't own this, you need it!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.