Add a Photo

Photos (471)
Karen S.
Karen S.
Ridgewood, NY

I absolutely love this setting spray especially how in last all day. I Use this for a concert and I was jumping and sweating and my make up did not sweat off at all. Before I never used a setting spray ever since I got into it I just can't leave the house without. If you want your make up to last all day I highly recommend this right because it truly does work.
Lilia G.
Lilia G.
Pasadena , Tx

My sister told me this product was a must have and I'm glad I made this commitment. I love it! The scent it has is just so fresh like cucumbers it's very nice and light when sprayed also. I apply it before my makeup and after so it gets rid if that powder look. I also like to spray it on my brushes to foil my eyeshadows. I love this and will purchase it again.
Trinity S.
Trinity S.
Norfolk, VA

Definitely a must have setting spray for it's great consistent spray pattern for having your makeup feeling smooth and looking great . I don't know personally if this product works for dry skin specifically but I have combination skin and it works for me so I imagine it would for dry folks . Pricing definitely not too bad and one of my favorite MAC products .
Sophie S.
Sophie S.

I really do love this product and when I'm wearing makeup it does help to get rid of the powdery look and sets into the skin giving your face a more natural finish but a con I would say is that it doesn't last as long for oily skin. I'd definitely recommend this for before applying makeup, intensifying highlight on a brush and intensifying eyeshadow pigments.
Gao  C.
Gao C.
Taylorsville, NC

To begin with I love that this product now offers different smells. Such as lavender and cucumber. I had heard high review of this before buying it. But I love how this setting spray make my makeup look natural and blend together. I would difinitely buy this again. But I want everyone to know that this product is not made to make your makeup last any longer.
Morgan N.
Morgan N.

There is a reason that YouTube makeup gurus rave about this stuff!! Feels like you are spraying water on your face at first, but it dries immediately and leaves your face feeling like you're ready for a photo shoot. If you're not ready to commit to a full bottle, MAC sells a travel-size option for a fraction of the price and will last you quite a long time!!
Nathaly Z.
Nathaly Z.

Love this product, I definitely recommend to others, I use it to prime & set my face, & it sets the makeup beautifully. It's also really good to give shadow & highlighters more pigment. This product is $22, which I think it's a fair price for a good primer/ setting spray. But if you wanna test it out to see if you like it, there's a travel size for just $10.
Bella C.
Bella C.

The mac prep and prime spray is honestly a god send from heaven. It has multiple uses, and works well for all skin types. I use it for everything, especially setting my make up. It lasts soooo long, and is just worth it! I also have the primer... not liquid form, but foamy consistency. It feels good on my skin, but not a fan of the sparkles that come with it
Vanesa P.
Vanesa P.

This setting spray is my absolute favorite! I use this mainly to make my makeup look flawless. If it is looking a bit cakey, this spray gives a flawless finish. It does make my makeup last longer but it is not the best product for that. I think this product along with the urban decay all nighter setting spray on top will give you perfect long lasting makeup!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Huntsville, AL

Best setting spray ... EVER!!! I use this to set my makeup and refresh my skin throughout the day. It does an amazing job at prolonging makeup throughout they day and it gives your skin life after hours of wear. I also use this with baked products or just to intensify eyeshadows. It's smells fresh and clean and doesn't irritate my sensitive acne prone skin.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.