BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Chelsea J.
Wilmington, DE
Amazing product. It makes my makeup look flawless when I use it which is like all the time. Also you can use it to make eye shadows pop more. I don't know how I lived without this product. This is a must have. I don't like many of Mac products but this and the paintpot hit it out of the park!!!
Courtney H.
Chickamauga, GA
I love this stuff! The first time I purchased it I wasent so sure, so I went with the travel size 30ml bottle, Now I am completely hooked on it. I don't know how, but after I have applied my makeup it just seems to take it that extra mile by soaking up any excess powder and dryness on the face.
Lyndsey B.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my favorite item in my entire makeup collection. Packaging is perfect and the scent is beautiful. I have never had one issue with this product and I will be buying it over and over again. It makes my finished look pop and helps lock it down all day! This product truly speaks for itself.
Grace M.
Hialeah, FL
I absolutely love this i use it for many things. I use it before my make up to prime mu face and wake up the skin a bit. Also on top of my make up to make everything come together. And lastly to make eyshadows more pigmented. I have gone through a whole bunch of them and i will continue to buy.
Jordan B.
Edmond, OK
Love love love this!!! I have dry skin and love spraying this on my face when my makeup is done to give my skin a dewy finish! It is amazing to spray over a mineral powder to take away that powder look. The smell is amazing also! It will always be on my vanity. I even have a small travel size!
Frances G.
La Verne , CA
Love this stuff! The first time I used it, I automatically fell in love with it. Definitely hydrates the skin after make up and leaves skin dewy with out the cake. It does make your make up last for a long time. It come in 2 different sizes. I would say it's kind of pricey but worth the money!
Tiffany G.
Niceville, FL
Mac Fix+ is my go-to! I use it under my makeup for a perfect base product, and again when I'm completely done with a sweet, dewy look that keeps me from looking dry but doesn't make me oily. When I want a super deep high light or bold shadow, I spray it on my brushes before picking up product!
Yesenia G.
Reno, NV
I love my Mac Fix+Skin Setting spray, especially when I'm blending out my foundation. This spray is so universal. It works for setting your face before Mac up and setting it after. It also helps with fouled shadows and give them more life! It's an amazing spray I would definitely recommend it.
Cassidy S.
Mac fix+ is amazing! I don't know why but it's just so good! It makes the makeup melt into your skin and makes you look flawless. However it does leave a dewy finish to the skin, so if you are looking for a more matte finish to set your makeup then this is not the right setting spray for you.
Samantha S.
Williamsville, NY
This stuff does everything, and it does everything well. Sprayed on your eyeshadow brush, it applies the shadows intensley, and helps to keep it in place. Spritzed onto the face, it takes away any cakie-ness and blends makeup together beautifully. If you have this, you will definitely use it.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.