Add a Photo

Photos (548)
Ming-Li P.
Ming-Li P.
Morrisville, PA

This is a MUST in your makeup routine. It keeps my skin hydrated throughout the day.
andrea a.
andrea a.

I absolutely loved it , it left this glamerous finishing look and it smelt so good .
Olivia J.
Olivia J.

Great setting spray but prefer it for intensifying eyeshadows. Leaves you very dewy.
Bobby D.
Bobby D.
Findlay, OH

Awesome product I can't put makeup without using this first 😎.....stats on for hours
Love this, my favorite was the Rose scented one that was limited edition. They rock!
Elidia O.
Elidia O.
Los Angeles, CA

It is the best primer ever it makes your makeup last all day and it stays beautiful
Lara T.
Lara T.
Athens, OH

I love this product!!!!! If you don't have it already you are missing out big time.
Cassandra c.
Cassandra c.
Norwalk, CA

I love love this primer I use it everyday. It's easy to apply . I put this on first
Luana Akemi M.
Luana Akemi M.
Menlo Park, CA

Amazing product! It makes my make up perfect and matte not oil.i really recommend it
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Valparaiso, IN

Leaves my face refreshed And keeps my make up lasting all day I highly recommend it
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.