BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12071)
Yessenia M.
Valrico, Fl
I love this product is light weight , not sticky at all and will help hold your make up in place longer and once you mist it on your face it feels absolutely refreshing ❤
Ashley B.
Philadelphia , PA
I love this stuff. I'm a hairstylist and work long days and my makeup stays fresh all day. I even keep a travel size one in my work bag. I use this on my brushes to before apply metallic shadow
Haylee
I have really dry skin and this has saved my life! It keeps me hydrated and keeps my makeup from looking cakey, it gives you a refreshing glow look! I spray it before my makeup and to set it!
Megan O.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Works great and I love using it with my kyshadows because they go on super pigmented and stay all day. If I've had a sweaty say it'll get a little glossy/dewy but not bad.
Maheen J.
Probably the best primer apart ever. It leaves makeup stay on all day and I have oily skin. I can spray this and my makeup will have a matte finish no matter what I do throughout the day.
Joanna B.
I didn't really like the way it made my foundation look dewy, but that was about a year ago and my Friend have told me that's they changed their formula and it better now
Hailey M.
This face priming spray is something that I love I have used so many of these that don't work that I don't like but this one is so good and I swear by it and recommend it
Evelyn M.
This product is really good for setting your face and it leaves you with the very light moisturized feeling for when you're done with your makeup or beginning your makeup
Heather D.
Chico, CA
There are so many uses for this. You can spray it on before makeup to make your face nice and smooth, you can spray it on your brush or sponge if your makeup isn't blending right and it'll blend it, you can spray it on you eye shadow brush to make the shadows stand out more and you can obviously spray it on after your makeup to "fix" it, and when you do this your makeup just melts flawlessly together and onto your face. You can also use it throughout the day to refreshen your makeup. This is seriously a must-have product for any makeup lover.
Savannah M.
Chelsea, AL
I personally don't find this to be the best setting spray there is. It's a good prep spray but I don't see much of a difference in how long my makeup stays on with this.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.