Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (523)
Rodiiana M.
Rodiiana M.

This also serves to put the brushes pigmatados so that the shadow has a more matte finish
Jenna T.
Jenna T.

My holy grail! This spray is a lifesaver for my dry skin. I use it to prep my skin before applying makeup and then I also spray after I am done applying my makeup. It takes away that powder look and leaves your makeup so natural looking! It doesn't disturb your makeup and the mist is a fine spray. This is not a bad price for the amount you get.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Tulsa, OK

I absolutely love how this product makes your skin glow without causing it to look too oily! It really makes everything stick longer and gives a beautiful finish on any skin type!
Cathy F.
Cathy F.

I finally caved and bought this and I am beyond impressed! I've tried so many "hydrating" sprays and nothing ever seemed to help my dry skin, it got dry and tight no matter what spray I was using until I bought this! My makeup doesn't really budge because I am dry but I am no longer dry, my skin actually glows and my makeup looks flawless!

Definitely will be buying over and over!
Lilibeth G.
Lilibeth G.

mac prep+prime excelente Primer libre de aceite fácil aplicación deja el rostro listo para el maquillaje sin obstruir los poros ni dejar la piel gruesa produciendo una larga duración del maquillaje , ademas de un precio accesible lo compraría nuevamente
Angela B.
Angela B.
Pearland, TX

I've gone through several bottles of this. I'll use it to set my foundation, spray my brushes to blend my foundation, spray it on a makeup brush for a more intense eyeshadow or highlight, and I'll even use it to spray on my face when I just need to feel refreshed!
Alyson M.
Alyson M.
South St Paul, MN

If I did a refreshment on my full makeup face, this is the best mist primer I've used. It lasts me forever!! I have repurchased it multiple times and the smell is extremely light.
Daniella S.
Daniella S.
Newark, NJ

Love this stuff. Keeps you hydrated. Helps refresh your makeup after applying. Holy grail n
Julia I.
Julia I.
Phoenix, AZ

Absolutely the best primer I have used thus far. It is on the pricier side, so I use this for when I need my makeup to stay in place and perfect all day. Cheaper options include NYX and are useful for those days when I don't need to look as sharp. I would definitely get this product again!
Stephanie
Stephanie
Kansas City, KS

I use my MAC prep+prime before, during and after applying my makeup! I can always count on it to make sure my makeup lasts all day...even if my makeup gets wet!!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.