Add a Photo

Photos (474)
Julie N.
Julie N.
San Francisco, CA

I use this every single day. it makes my skin look dewy and i love it. i recommend this
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
Titusville, FL

Omg I love this so much everyone should totally have a bottle I definitely recommend it
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA

Love Fix+!!! I love spraying some on my face now that we are in summer! Feels so fresh!
Laura M.
Laura M.

This is my all time favorite primer. I never do my makeup without applying this before.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Stratford, PE

I love the MAC Fix plus spray it is super refreshing and it keeps my makeup on all day!
Jenn Y.
Jenn Y.
Oceanside, CA

Great product! Keeps my makeup on all day and doesn't smear it. It is expensive though.
Yadilka V.
Yadilka V.
Yabucoa, Puerto Rico

This is a fixative spray makeup makes makeup remains intact all day and look beautiful.
Tamara c.
Tamara c.

Love love this magic water!!!! I will always have it on hand 😀
A must have for any girl
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Randolph, NJ

I'm in love! It sets everything perfectly and it's not sticky which makes me very happy
Tayla P.
Tayla P.

I am obsessed with this product! I only use it after I do my makeup. It smells amazing.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.