Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (441)
Maan J.
Maan J.

After putting all the products on my face I finished it with mac setting spray, it's very doey and makes your make up last!
Primer maravilhoso super consistente não tem cheiro e não causa nenhum tipo de irritação a pele um ótimo preparador de pele
Joanna M.
Joanna M.

Love love these product works super good for any type of skin and fixes your makeup super good I would recommend for anyone
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Eastanollee, GA

Omg I love this setting spray it makeup your makeup not budge an inch. I need to get this product again. I love it so much.
Sammie M.
Sammie M.

What would I do without my Mac spray. I apply this before I put my makeup on and after. It makes your make look way better.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.

Love this to set my makeup. Also is a good product to use to wet your brush to get a better Eye Shadow pay off on your lid.
Karina A.
Karina A.

This setting spray rules! It just gets the job done i feel like my makeup lasts for at least 8 hours . It smells great too!!
Brittany f.
Brittany f.
Aliquippa, PA

I love fix + I've literally noticed such a change in my makeup it looks 100x better and stays longer and it smells amazing!
Keegan R.
Keegan R.
Wisconsin Dells, WI

So great i just love it it is so awesome and amazing but it runs out really quickly but that is ok because they are cheep.
Tyiesha M.
Tyiesha M.
Tappahannock , Va

Love love love love 😭😭😭😭👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 my game changer frfr ! It helps hydrate my skin / revamp after all the baking and powder !!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.