BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Ally D.
Somerville, MA
This will take your eyeshadow to the next level! A few sprays of this on a brush with automatically intensify your glitter, shadow, highlight, whatever! I can't say enough about this...I will never go back to using eyeshadows or intense pigments without this!
Valeria Z.
This is my holy grail. I stock up on this because I am afraid to run out. First of all, this is so great for hydration and prepping the skin for makeup application. I also use this as a setting spray because it makes my face look less powdery. This product just makes everything blend a little more nicely and is also great for making eyeshadows more pigmented.
Charlene M.
Literally cant live WITHOUT this!!! It's such a versatile product, my fav use is to make my highlighter pop! Spray a little on brush after product and damnnnnn it will sparkle!!! I also use this before my make up and throughout the day to help with any caking!
Aleksandra A.
Pittsburgh, PA
This may not be a setting spray but it was my saving grace when I had bad skin. I wanted to wear powder with my foundation to keep it set, but the dryness of my skin was not having it. This helped to take down the dryness and the powderiness of my complexion.
Kimmoy F.
Tamarac, FL
I use this product under every application of makeup that I put on.   It's Great for combination skin.  My makeup doesn't cake up and makes my makeup look flawless. It has spf protection so I don't have to apply anything else.  I definitely recommend this product.
repo m.
Los Angeles, CA
Very luminous spray primer! Makes my skin so soft and heathy looking. It gives you the perfect shine. I love the fact that its a spray bottle so you dont get your hands that can be dirty or brushes that collect germs. All-in-all good product. Would recommend.
Jessica G.
Whittier
It makes my skin feel fresh right before I put on my make up it makes me feel like I'm at the beach and the and the words are just coming right at me said none of scary way.
Sabrina B.
Augusta, ME
I'm really glad I finally decided to try this product a few months ago. It's useful in many different ways while applying makeup from dampening your sponge, intensifying the color of your shadows, or making everything seamless once everything is on your face.
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
There's a reason so many people swear by this: its good stuff. It really does wonders for the longevity and effect of some products on my skin. Will always have a bottle of this on hand!
Andrea B.
Greenfield
If you want a fix for your foundation, this product will do it.  I love misting the hydrating spray on my face after doing my makeup.  Nothing runs, and the smell is so light and fresh.  Not greasy or oily feeling like some others and has really been a great addition to my skincare routine.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.