BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Sanja P.
Las Vegas , NV
Best setting spray ever. It really helps the skin smooth out in the end and the makeup wears longer, especially if you have plans on being outside. It feels refreshing and it's a total steal for the price!
Janet K.
Atlanta, GA
My favorite finishing spray. I have two so i never miss a beat. I have one at home and one in my travel bag. I fly a lot and it keeps my face and make up hydrated. My make up stays fresh all day thanks to this little tube of joy.
Melanie C.
This product just sets your makeup in place so well. My friend uses this all the time and she lets me use it all the time. I want it but can't afford. I recommend this to everyone. It makes your skin so pretty and sets everything in place!
Megan C.
Hebron, KY
I think people get hyped up by a brand name. When I used this I didn't find it to be spectacular or blowing others out of the water. It did its job but you can definitely find others that work just as well.
Shirley R.
I LOVE IT! I am so in love with this product. I love the way it makes my make up last and so easy to apply just spray it on your face. It gives a shimmering finish to the face wish is even better and would definitely recommend it to others
Amanda L.
Appleton, WI
This is a product I use every day! I live the travel size bottles and i keep one in my travel bag to use as a primer as well as a setting spray. I would love to see this product with some sort of pore minimizer!
Victoria V.
Arlington, TX
It's an okay product. I most use this to intensify my shadows if I don't feel like the shadow is pigmented enough. I would never want to use this to set my face. It leaves my face looking cakey and gross.
Veronica L.
Riverside, CA
This product is absolutely amazing! It can be used in multiple ways. For example, to intensify eyeshadow, prime , and it can also be used after your make up is done. I would totally buy this product again.
Samantha L.
Staten Island, NY
My all time favorite setting spray. I use this before, during and after my makeup application. I also use it to freshen up throughout the day. I've used so many other brands but this is by far my favorite!
Miranda D.
Austin, TX
I use this stuff for so many things. Eyeshadow primer, I use it to in my ABH dip brow when it is dry, I use it as a face mist. The list goes on, this is seriously some good stuff. And it smells great too.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.