Add a Photo

Photos (312)
khadijah r.
khadijah r.
Dubai

ITS Awsum! i love it because it just feels so refreshing and gives a perfect finishing for the make you have applied, its worth the price
Cristina J.
Cristina J.
Whittier, CA

I love this spray lol ever since I discovered Mac I always buy it I mean it kinda works but then it doesn't especially if you sweat a lot
Lacey A.
Lacey A.
Ashburnham, Ma

I would argue this is an essential product for anyone with combo to oily skin. It will extend the life of your makeup throughout the day
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Puyallup, WA

This is the best setting spray I have ever used it leaves your face looking flawless and it helps increase pigmentation on eye shadows.
Roxanne S.
Roxanne S.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA

I first got the idea of using this as to brighten or make a dramatic look with my eyeshadows.Its a great product I recommend to anyone.
Julia L.
Julia L.
Holt, MI

The smell alone is enough to make me purchase this again! It's so smooth on the skin and is great at keeping my eyeshadow put all day.
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
San Juan, PR

Love love love this!! I can't get enough of this product. It smells amazing, helps set my makeup and works great for wetting shadows.
Mercedes A.
Mercedes A.
Grand rapids, MI

Love this stuff. I have super dry skin and it makes my face super moisturized. You do get quite a bit of product as well for the cost.
Carelle N.
Carelle N.
Atlanta, GA

The fix plus is amazing because it makes your makeup look flawless. I also noticed that it makes my makeup and eyeshadow last longer.
Shelby W.
Shelby W.

This is a great prep and finish spray, I use it for both. It reduces the redness before I put on my make up and sets my makeup after.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.