Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (366)
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.

This is the best setting spray. I prefer this over urban decay. It makes my makeup last all day.
Alejandra S.
Alejandra S.
Pico Rivera, CA

Perfect for finishing your makeup and to take of the powdery cakey look! Also really refreshing!
Shawn B.
Shawn B.

I use this before & after applying my makeup. It sets in my look allowing long lasting coverage.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
San Antonio, TX

Its a must have when u live in the south heat a couple of sprays and your ready to face your day
Amie N.
Amie N.

I love this I use it all the time but the only downfall is that it makes me only in hot weather
Nayeli R.
Nayeli R.

It's pretty good, it's not greasy, it feels super fresh, I love it, I highly recommend using it
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
El Centro, CA

I've had this product and i love the look after my foundation it give a smooth look to my face.
Cindy F.
Cindy F.

Great for priming face. Great quality. Non greasy. Smells okay. Long lasting. Tad bit expensive
Diana L.
Diana L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Es bastante bueno el modo de aplicarlo y el resultado final es muy bueno lo recomiendo bastante
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Panama City, FL

Buttery smooth primer makes for a smooth and flawless makeup application! Doesn't dry or crack!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.