BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Philadelphia , PA
Thai product is great for many things. You can use this to for dry skin for additional hydration. You can use this to intensify an eye look and even spray this after you apply your makeup for a long lasting look!
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Bronx
I've only ever had samples of this product and honestly I don't understand why I haven't gone ahead and purchased the full size. My makeup always looks flawless on top of this stuff. It's so soothing and filling.
My C.
My C.
Orlando, FL
Best product I have ever used for setting spray or maybe to wet my brushes for some glitter or maybe highlight. It can pick up more pigment and make your shadows stay even longer and I would totally buy it again
Clarissa E.
Clarissa E.
Sacramento, CA
I live for this ! It is in use on my face and beck every single day , it is super refreshing and makes my face have a Dewey glow after makeup, I love how it smells too ! I would definitely suggest that if you do not have u go out and buy right now !
αмⓐηđä T.
αмⓐηđä T.
Pecatonica, IL
I love this primer. I have a few primers but this is always my go to. It makes my face feel refreshed and doesn't make me break out or feel oily which is my biggest problem. I definitely recommend this to anyone!
mary d.
mary d.
I like to use this product is a setting spray or to give my eyeshadow colors more pigment. he comes in a full-size in a travel size so I always have one at home and in my purse. I recommend this product if you're looking for an easy setting spray.
Kendrell D.
Kendrell D.
Breaux Bridge, LA
This product is my go to primer. I use it every-time I finish my makeup. After using this product, I noticed my makeup is set on my face really well. I have a more natural, matte finish. I would buy this again.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Corp Christi, TX
I adore this product! It has so many uses. It has great packaging and sprays on easily. It keeps my makeup in place all day. I also use it on my eyeshadow brushes for more staying power! I will always repurchase!
Madison E.
Madison E.
This is my go to! Especially now that is starting to get hot out it keeps my makeup flawless and it melts my makeup into the skin and keeps my makeup lasting all throughout the day definitely would recommend this
Sofia B.
Sofia B.
I absolutely LOVE this product. My go to. My holy grail. It is literally EVERYTHING. If you haven't tried this then you need to!!! It leaves your makeup looking so nicely and increases longevity by sooo much!!!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.