Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (546)
Andrea H.
Andrea H.

I love this use this as a hydrating spray and as a setting spray
For combination skin
Mariana D.
Mariana D.

Wear this every day. Helps moisturizer clean scent. Goes on super easy. Long lasting.
Destinee D.
Destinee D.
Hardeeville, SC

If he is the one always make up such as foundation then you definitely need this is a
Yael M.
Yael M.

I love this I spray it sometimes on my brushes to create a wet look for the eyshadows
Maura F.
Maura F.
Del Rio, TX

This prime fix is so good and makes my makeup last all day long. Best one I've tried!
Dulce R.
Dulce R.
Los Angeles, CA

Works great also feels very refreshing to the skin I loved it was completely worth it
stephanie r.
stephanie r.
new york

Well i haven't try this product at all but I'm willing to try this :) :) :) :) :) :)
Bobby D.
Bobby D.
Findlay, OH

Awesome product I can't put makeup without using this first 😎.....stats on for hours
Love this, my favorite was the Rose scented one that was limited edition. They rock!
Odalys B.
Odalys B.

Best setting spray ever! Love this when I want a full coverage look to stay all day.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.