BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Brewton, AL
I didn't believe the hype for so long but this is a truly amazing product. Helps my EL Double Wear game not look cakey and keeps the forehead lines from looking quite so rough! This is NOT a finishing spray so it doesn't replace my UD All-Nighter but works with it for the win! Go get this now!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Corp Christi, TX
I adore this product! It has so many uses. It has great packaging and sprays on easily. It keeps my makeup in place all day. I also use it on my eyeshadow brushes for more staying power! I will always repurchase!
Madison E.
Madison E.
This is my go to! Especially now that is starting to get hot out it keeps my makeup flawless and it melts my makeup into the skin and keeps my makeup lasting all throughout the day definitely would recommend this
Sofia B.
Sofia B.
I absolutely LOVE this product. My go to. My holy grail. It is literally EVERYTHING. If you haven't tried this then you need to!!! It leaves your makeup looking so nicely and increases longevity by sooo much!!!
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Washington
Great product. A friend recommended this to me, raving about it and I have to say...she was right! This stuff is amazing. I have extremely oily skin and it seemed to work well for me. Very happy with the product!
Jena G.
Jena G.
Kenner, LA
Fix plus is the original setting spray. It is not that expensive which is always a plus and it smells amazing. I do like how all Mac containers are recycled once returned to store. Makes me love shopping there.
maya c.
maya c.
Lithonia, GA
Great and long lastinggggggg keeps your make up looking fresh alllllll day longgggg great for allllllllll skin types omg last me all day omg like alllllllllll day I would recommend it to everybody mama and daddy
Taylor Z.
Taylor Z.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I started using this product at a very young age. My sister used to buy it and I had no idea what it was for but I used it anyway and was amazed at what it did to my adolescent makeup look. I wish it was cheaper but they have a travel size even though id use it in a week. Beautiful outcome.
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
Sacramento , Ca
My first ever setting spray i have owned and i love it. It smells amazing and leaves your skin looking flawless. I noticed my make up has definitely lasted longer with it. Will definitely be re purchasing it again but a much larger size.
Natalia G.
Natalia G.
Gladstone, IL
Who doesn't love them some mac fix plus??? Mac fix plus is so amazing! It can be used for many things like prepping the face, setting the face and enhancing and intensifying foiled, glitter, and shimmer shadows!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.