Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (582)
Gracie K.
Gracie K.
I am obsessed with this spray!! I use it on my brushes for pigmentation on eyeshadows! It leaves my skin looking flawless with a matte finish. It works with both skin types and I would definitely suggest buying this product!
Thayná G.
Thayná G.
Minha experiência com esse prime foi boa , eu não posso falar mais que isso pois eu só usei apenas 3 vezes, mais eu posso falar a vocês que são ótimos, além de ter uma consistência ótima, a maquiagem dura bastante... um bjo😉😉
Alaura B.
Alaura B.
Definitely have to have this product daily!
Hydrates and refreshes your skin, and it works great as setting spray i use it before i apply my make up and then afterwards!
Megan O.
Megan O.
Albuquerque, NM
Works great and I love using it with my kyshadows because they go on super pigmented and stay all day. If I've had a sweaty say it'll get a little glossy/dewy but not bad.
best setting spray ever!!!!! ive been using this ever since i started wearing make up and i've tried other ones but none really set my face. this ones the best you can get for yourself. i would recommend this to everyone tbh
Maria G.
Maria G.
Anaheim, CA
This is so good...can't be with out it..it's a must have on my list. Your face feels so fresh..and your make up don't feel heavy at all. Try it out you would love it too
Savannah M.
Savannah M.
Birmingham, AL
I personally don't find this to be the best setting spray there is. It's a good prep spray but I don't see much of a difference in how long my makeup stays on with this.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Phoenix, Az
I like putting this on my beauty blender before i blend my make up together and i also like spraying it on eyeshadow brushes to make the color really pop
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Flint, MI
June 22, 2017, 1:19 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I'll buy this forever and ever!! I love the way it just makes my makeup look seamless and refreshes my skin. I feel like you can use it with or without a setting spray .
Ashli P.
Ashli P.
Thackerville, OK
Love this stuff!!!!!! I can't live without it!!!!!!! Smells amazing!!!!! I use this to melt all my face makeup together so it's not powdery looking!!!!! Makes it all look natural!!!!!! Amazing!!!!!!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.