Add a Photo

Photos (312)
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Henderson, NV

I have a tendency for my makeup to slip during the evening and this was recommended to me by a photographer. Your makeup will not budge.
Cristina J.
Cristina J.
Whittier, CA

I love this spray lol ever since I discovered Mac I always buy it I mean it kinda works but then it doesn't especially if you sweat a lot
khadijah r.
khadijah r.
Dubai

ITS Awsum! i love it because it just feels so refreshing and gives a perfect finishing for the make you have applied, its worth the price
Tracey F.
Tracey F.

I love this stuff. It feels so nice and refreshing to spray once you've done your makeup! I think it's worth investing in. Great product.
Lacey A.
Lacey A.
Ashburnham, Ma

I would argue this is an essential product for anyone with combo to oily skin. It will extend the life of your makeup throughout the day
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Puyallup, WA

This is the best setting spray I have ever used it leaves your face looking flawless and it helps increase pigmentation on eye shadows.
Julia L.
Julia L.
Holt, MI

The smell alone is enough to make me purchase this again! It's so smooth on the skin and is great at keeping my eyeshadow put all day.
Roxanne S.
Roxanne S.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA

I first got the idea of using this as to brighten or make a dramatic look with my eyeshadows.Its a great product I recommend to anyone.
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
San Juan, PR

Love love love this!! I can't get enough of this product. It smells amazing, helps set my makeup and works great for wetting shadows.
Mercedes A.
Mercedes A.
Grand rapids, MI

Love this stuff. I have super dry skin and it makes my face super moisturized. You do get quite a bit of product as well for the cost.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.