Add a Photo

Photos (445)
Anna D.
Anna D.
Grants Pass, OR

It isn't I would absolutely die for it. It felt great in my face, I was hoping that it would make everything(makeup) feel nicer instead of like caked in. It helped prevent acne for me and I have oily skin. I'm not saying it's for everyone. Yes I would recommend this to others, definitely
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Amherst, OH

I LOVE this product, but not in the way that most use it. Rather than using this to set my face, I actually use it to make my metallic/shimmery eyeshadows pop. Just spritz this on a flat shader brush, and use the damp brush to apply your eyeshadow. It works especially well with the metallic shades in the Lorac Pro palette!
Tracey F.
Tracey F.

I love this stuff. It feels so nice and refreshing to spray once you've done your makeup! I think it's worth investing in. Great product.
Pryncssss T.
Pryncssss T.
Lanham, MD

Great on skin. Bring entire look together. Some times it keep your make stay longer up to12 hours so you can enjoy your night of fun.
Mina B.
Mina B.

I used this last year for when I did my prom makeup, and I was really impressed! My makeup stayed all night, which was good because I had a bad scar from an injury, and I didn't want my concealer fading, and then have my scar showing in my pictures. It is perfect, and smells great.
Fiona W.
Fiona W.
Conyers, GA

I love this it is so good I love it it is matt and easy to apply easy to blend so it is great
Dee A.
Dee A.
Panama City Beach, FL

This is my go to product! Can't live without it, I use it before and after makeup. It gives my face the glow I like and if just sets my makeup perfectly! I even have a travel size that I take with me everywhere I go! Love it <3
Cindy C.
Cindy C.

amazing .. i apply after my makeup and it stays on longer .. even i take it with me for when i feel my skin dry this makes your skin feel fresh
Cheri J.
Cheri J.

best makeup setting spray for every day makeup personally and for professional application. The bottle has the perfect spray nozzle for a fine mist application.
Briana V.
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL

I primary use this for the prepping purpose because I have a different setting spray that I prefer to use! As for prepping though, I really enjoy this product and I incorporate it into my everyday make up look, it allows my make up to sit better on my face as well as stay on all day.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.