BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?5 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Mirna O.
This spray has so many uses. You can use it to change the pigmentation on your shadows, highlights it just intensifies it even more. You can prep your skin with it and set your makeup. It's not meant to make your makeup last longer it just really makes your makeup melt together.
Sophia S.
So after careful research, I have found that this is not a setting spray but a fixing spray. It doesn't help keep your makeup on all day! It helps the powder melt in to your skin so it looks better. Over all I like using it. It's a great pick me up on a hot day
Leslye Q.
Salem, OR
Very light refreshing mist. I love to apply this on top of my foundation especially because I always wear a Matt finish and this provides a more sheer look to my face. My life hack is to spray this on my brushes to apply my eye shadows for a higher pigmentation.
Shelly A.
Brooklyn, NY
I feel like this product is quite overrated. Didn't do anything for me. But I did use it on my friend and it totally melted all the powder into the face and it made her makeup look very Flawless instead of like cake face. I probably wouldn't buy this again
Ally D.
Somerville, MA
This will take your eyeshadow to the next level! A few sprays of this on a brush with automatically intensify your glitter, shadow, highlight, whatever! I can't say enough about this...I will never go back to using eyeshadows or intense pigments without this!
Shamariah J.
Clermont, FL
Very disappointing for the price point. Works just as well as some of the drugstore setting sorays that I've used and its very easy to use up the majority of your product too quickly. Its decent, but definitely not worth the hype. Unfortunately a miss for me!
Charlene M.
Literally cant live WITHOUT this!!! It's such a versatile product, my fav use is to make my highlighter pop! Spray a little on brush after product and damnnnnn it will sparkle!!! I also use this before my make up and throughout the day to help with any caking!
Katie M.
This is such a great multi purpose spray. You can use it to set your makeup, refresh your makeup, or prep your skin got makeup. You can apply it to an eyeshadow brush to intensify the pigment of an eye shadow. Works really well on anything metallic, stunning!!
Kimmoy F.
Tamarac, FL
I use this product under every application of makeup that I put on.   It's Great for combination skin.  My makeup doesn't cake up and makes my makeup look flawless. It has spf protection so I don't have to apply anything else.  I definitely recommend this product.
repo m.
Los Angeles, CA
Very luminous spray primer! Makes my skin so soft and heathy looking. It gives you the perfect shine. I love the fact that its a spray bottle so you dont get your hands that can be dirty or brushes that collect germs. All-in-all good product. Would recommend.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.