BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Ana Q.
Washington, DC
I WILL ALWAYSSSSSSSS I MEAN ALWAYSSSS USE FIX PLUS
it's so fresh to the face and you can use it as a primer before putting on foundation and after as well it's long lasting and i recommend it 100%
Darnelle O.
Tuolumne, CA
I love so many things about this spray! The smell is one thing that stands out for me because I mean who doesn't love to smell good?? In terms of uses this product does many things and does the well. I love to use fix + for wetting my eye shadow brushes to get more pigment from the shadows. I also love to use it as a setting spray on days when my makeup feels too cakey. It leaves the skin looking lightly Dewey and radiant.
Tosin O.
Jonesboro, GA
This primer is heaven sent! The bottle itself lasts for a long time. I've had it for almost a year now. The primer itself lasts all day. It makes my skin feels smooth and soft and moisturized. It makes my makeup look much better.
Alexis R.
Love this spray. Perfect for priming the face. Also perfect as a setting spray as well. This Spray has multiple uses. It doesn't have a strong and overpowering scent. It's very subtle and also a good refresher throughout the day.
Diana O.
Brooklyn , NY
A Holy grail , worth the buy ! A complete must have! I spray it before & after I have applied my foundation, concealer, baked, and powdered. It melts everything together and leaves a great finish.
Amanda M.
I'm oily/combination, and I love this product. As other reviewers have stated this is not a setting spray! This is a finishing spray to help product "melt" into the skin and obtain a more natural finish. I use a mattifying primer under my foundation and then set with powders. I find this takes away the "cake" face while also giving me a natural glow. It does not make me overly oily but if you're looking for a full on matte finish to the skin this won't help you. Also love using this with eye-shadow to help colors pop. Worth the price for the size too.
Haylee
I have really dry skin and this has saved my life! It keeps me hydrated and keeps my makeup from looking cakey, it gives you a refreshing glow look! I spray it before my makeup and to set it!
đź‘‘aideeeeeđź‘‘ A.
Gary, IN
Favorite spray for hydrating my face and adding to my eyeshadow when I need it to pop just a little bit more. When it sprays it comes out as a fine mist which is definitely a plus.
Didn't think I would love this product as much as I do but I love it! It became one of my favorite face sprays because it makes my face feel so refreshed after using it. For my oily skin, it gives me just enough moisture and takes away any excessive powder I may have.
Evelyn M.
This product is really good for setting your face and it leaves you with the very light moisturized feeling for when you're done with your makeup or beginning your makeup
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.