Add a Photo

Photos (523)
Brianna P.
Brianna P.
York, NE

Okay I so I just tried this out all day today and I had to come over here and write a review! Omg this stuff is a godsend!!!! As a primer it was great but omg when I used it to set my makeup I was like omg I have been going out looking awful without this stuff!! It makes my skin look so flawless and poreless. This will be something I buy over and over because it's amazing!!! Try it!
Greisy C.
Greisy C.
Orlando, FL

This primer is perfect to keep Your make up in place all day! This really helps to hide Your pires and Great for my oily/dry skin! Very long lasting !
Litita M.
Litita M.
Ringgold, VA

love this product makes look more natural and adds a glow. Can also be used with eyebrow powder to correct brows
hilda m.
hilda m.

the prep+ prime mac Fix plus . the magic of this product, when I over powder. i also mix it with my foundation to blend . this product is heaven
Mariyah G.
Mariyah G.
Seattle, WA

I love to have a setting spray just in case you know and this is very long lasting product
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Humble, TX

I think it's ok, I like to use it when I highlight or when I use shimmer eye shadows to make the pigment stand out more. If I use this as a setting spray it tends to make me more oily throughout the day which I'm not a fan of since I have oily skin.
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
Rocklin, CA

This is truly a multipurpose product! I don't typically use this as a primer, but I do use it to set my makeup in order to get rid of any powdery finish. Also, this is AMAZING to use when applying eyeshadow. You simply spray a bit on an eyeshadow brush (I like a flat paddle brush), and your eyeshadows have better color payoff and blendability.
Jaimie R.
Jaimie R.
Tampa, FL

Great setting spray keeps my makeup set all day gives a nice dewy finish. It's my go to spray since trying it I haven't picked up my other ones!
Monicafrae D.
Monicafrae D.

This primer product is one of my best primers for the dew look. It looks so soft and fluorescent in pictures: must have !
Mariya B.
Mariya B.
Middlesboro, ky

Holy grail cult favorite very rarely do I use this for setting, but to spray a brush before dipping into shimmery or metallic eye shadows.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.