Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (519)
Marinna M.
Marinna M.

Love this as a natural hydrator prior to applying makeup. Leaves a somewhat sticky base if you want to skip the primer
nick w.
nick w.

Everyone's favorite and it isn't just a water like everyone says . I love the smell wish it came in a perfume. So refreshing ive gone thru 5 bottles already
Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.
Tabernacle, NJ

Love love love this product I use it everyday and I feel like something's missing if I don't. There are comparable ones that are much cheaper you can get at a drugstore. If you are willing to pay for it I highly recommend buying this product
Kim M.
Kim M.
San Diego, CA

I've been using this product for years, it's been a staple in my collection. It's amazing. I use it for many things. I use it to set my make up, hydrate my skin, and to wet my brushes for glitter eyeshadow. It makes my face feel refreshed. I highly recommend.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
New Bedford, MA

This is great if you have dry skin. It always makes my face feel so hydrated and it makes my makeup look great!
Jesseca B.
Jesseca B.
Merced, CA

My holy grail. I don't know that it makes my makeup last longer, but it smells so good. I apply it before and after my makeup, and it makes it easier to apply and helps my makeup looking fresh. I've bought this multiple times.
Jeanetta C.
Jeanetta C.
Austin, TX

Absolutely love this product! Helps my makeup last all day! I also spray this on my eyeshadow brushes before using any loose shadow or pigment and it helps intensify the color and helps it to stick to my lid instead of flying all over the place. Definitely purchase again!
Erika G.
Erika G.

Me gusta le deja un acabado en el maquillaje excelente, en las noches para fiesta es super me dura mas mi maquillaje
Leiny M.
Leiny M.

This product is very versatil, I use it to hydrate my face, wet my brushes, set my makeup and to avoid cake face.

I really love it. I have used it for years and it never disappoints.
Frances L.
Frances L.
Rosedale, MD

Absolutely love this product! It can be used throughout ur whole beauty regiment. From start to finish with just about every product it has a use for.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.