BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Baylee R.
Baylee R.
Herriman, UT
I love this prep and prime spray. It's seriously so refreshing and I truly believe it holds my makeup. I want to just spray it all day. I have dry skin and it totally helps hydrate it just a little more before I apply my makeup
Jackie G.
Jackie G.
Coatesville, PA
One of my favorite products would be the Mac fix+. I love that it has multiple uses for the spray, so I spritz my brushes for eye popping shadows and I also use it to soften out my makeup so it doesn't look so cakey and powdery.
Priscella M.
Priscella M.
I always set my makeup and switch between this one and another brand. This packaging is great you can travel with it. It smells good and lasts a long time. I don't think it does anything to pores but it is hydration in a bottle.
liv S.
liv S.
Miami
This mist is not only refreshing it preps and sets the skin. It looks super nice and natural. Good for oily and dry skin. It is expensive but worth it. I love the packaging and I would buy it again. It is overall a great product
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Morristown, TN
Fix plus is another holy grail product and every girl needs this in her kit. Use it before makeup, after makeup, or to intensify colors on your eyes! It smells great and makes the skin look so hydrated! I definitely recommend!
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Boynton Beach , FL
I love setting my makeup with this and spraying my face with it before I put my makeup on! It has such a nice smell and a refreshing feel. It doesn't make my makeup look cakey and it is a great product for what you pay for it.
Trista T.
Trista T.
This is hands down my favorite setting spray / mist!!! The packaging is really pretty in my opinion!!! This setting spray is good for pretty much all skin tones! And it makes my makeup last ALLL day! Would highly recommend and will continue buying over and over again!
Tabitha A.
Tabitha A.
This is my staple product always use as a finishing spray after i finish making my face up I also spray this on my brush to intensify the color if needed great for even oily skin I recommend this to everyone and every skin type
Jessica I.
Jessica I.
Provo, UT
This is one of my all time favourite makeup products. It's got multi purpose which makes it worth every penny. I use it to prune my makeup, to set it and to enhance the pigment of my eyeshadows. It's seriously great for dry skin
Sydney W.
Sydney W.
Malibu, CA
Perfect for pretty much anything. I love to use this before my primer to hydrate my skin, I use it to wet my brushes when I use glittery eyeshadow and I always use it to amp up my highlight. Also works as a good setting spray!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.