Add a Photo

Photos (314)
Emaleigh  H.
Emaleigh H.
Debord, KY

If you are going for the dewy look--GET THIS. It is amazing. It sets your makeup and gives you the dewy look without making you look like you're sweating!
BRITTANEY A.
BRITTANEY A.
Saint paul, MN

This is a must have for setting your makeup. However I keep it in my purse when I'm out and about and spray it mid day as a little pick me upper. Love it
Christianne N.
Christianne N.
Brick, NJ

It does work on some makeup, but it waters down foundation and makes it streaky. Make up For Ever makes a better setting spray that holds your makeup on.
Vanessa Z.
Vanessa Z.
Hammond, IN

I love this stuff it is my holy grail! I use it to prep my skin before applying my makeup and then a few (1-2 sprays) after to fuse everything together.
Jeanne-Renee D.
Jeanne-Renee D.
Surrey, BC

This works great. I used it for years until I discovered the Urban Decay all nighter! Hands down its the best setting spray, but this is a close second!
connie b.
connie b.
Durham, NC

I've been using this every day! I apply my under eye concealer and some of my liquid foundations with the beauty blender spraying with mac fix + first!
bree w.
bree w.
Nashua, NH

I like this one the best! This is the only one that kept my makeup on all day long & I work long hours, so I really need something with a strong hold!
Alexa B.
Alexa B.
Black Earth, WI

Love this to prep my skin before makeup for a dewy finish. Does not look oily, looks healthy and luminous! I feel like I am glowing when I use this!!!
Leilani D.
Leilani D.

I love this product to set my makeup, refresh my makeup, and even spray my eyeshadow brush then put eyeshadow on to make the color really stand out.
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
Hawthorne, CA

I recently started using this spray before and after applying makeup I really like that if the makeup looks a little cakey it gives it a nice finish.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.