MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.
Key Claims And Benefits
- Soothes And Refreshes Skin
- Dermatologist Tested
- Ophthalmologist Tested
- Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
- Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
- Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
- Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.
Top Questions See all 1,472 Q&A
- "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
- "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
I have used the urban decay setting spray and that works like a charm...
$22 was a waste on this item.. I believe NYC sells setting sprays for under $7, buy those of you want to stay on a budget and buy the urban decay one of you want something that really works...skip Mac
It helps your makeup stay in place longer and you can spritz it anytime you want to revive your makeup I would buy over and over again!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos