Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (444)
Cierra M.
Cierra M.

Kinda pricey but definitely work for me wonderful spf protection as well as wonderful finishing mist pro is it leaves your skin naturally smooth looking giving your makeup a even finish I definitely recommend this to anyone and all of my friends it give your makeup a natural skin effect THANKS M.A.C
Nikki D.
Nikki D.

I so love the MAC setting spray.i look fresh all day and all night after using it my make up stays in its place.
Deja L.
Deja L.
Atlanta, Ga

My makeup is not done until I set it with fix plus. It set the powders so your face isn't caked. Must have in your makeup collection
Jocelyn O.
Jocelyn O.
Trenton, NJ

Love love love!!! Makes my face last all day . I don't use any other setting spray
Nancy H.
Nancy H.
Burbank,ca

This product is very good. It was one of my first setting spray I used. It smell so good and keeps your makeup on and it give you that natural smooth finishing touch to it. And no I wouldn't buy it again although it's a good product.
Andy C.
Andy C.
Torrance, CA

I love the MAC setting spray. This works well before and after makeup application. Use it before moisturizing your skin, it helps to dehydrated the skin. You can also use use it threw out the day. If you're feeling hot or like you need someone cooling off, you can spray some of the setting spray.
Libna C.
Libna C.

Really enjoy this product. It helps enhance my makeup. Even if I go in with a light hand because I don't want to wear to much makeup, a couple sprays of this will help me look like I have a full face of foundation on. I wish it also helped set my makeup for long periods of time.
Peggy A.
Peggy A.
Maricopa, AZ

I use it as a setting spray as i use a lot of powder, it makes my face look less powdery and set makeup in place. I haven't try to use this before makeup.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Murfreesboro, TN

One and done! Makeup done right. I don't what other brand or products you use; to have flat prefect, precise, slayed and laid makeup...use this product! Flawless everytime and makes all the difference when you're not a professional makeup artist-you can fake it.
Zahide H.
Zahide H.
El Mirage, AZ

Best thing ever not going to change always going to buy it I've already got five and going to get another one. It makes my makeup feel like I'm not wearing none it last a long time. I work a lot so I need my makeup to stay on and this helps a lot.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.