BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?5 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Nicole B.
I love this spray! A little goes a long way in preserving your makeup. It's very refreshing on your skin and doesn't leave it feeling sticky. I would highly recommend this product.
Megan B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
OK I am probably one of the people that didn't buy into the hype. I tried because of the hype but I didn't feel that it really works any better than any other priming spray. I didn't feel that it moisturized my skin at all. Some people will use this after they take a shower just to help their face feel moisturized. I just didn't notice anything spectacular about it. I did notice that sometimes it could help fix up a little bit of make up mistakes but frankly a Q-tip with water on it could've done the same thing.
Donna T.
Florissant, MO
I use this so much, I purchase two at a time!!! I cannot put on my face without finishing with my prep & prime spray! I am hooked, it's definitely one of my must haves.
Lori T.
Ventura, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This will always be my all time cant live without finishing mist, skin refresher it is my "HOLY GRAIL" ūüíēnothing will ever compare!! I have been using this baby like crazy this summer it gives me that pick up in the middle of the day and gives my make up that just applied glow‚ú® my skin changes with every season but this beauty always knows and gives my skin what it craves... Thank you MACūüíē‚ú®‚ú®
Sarah R.
Tallassee, AL
I have very oily skin and this works wonderful with it .I have been threw tons of primers but none like this one.It keeps your makeup smooth no smears all day long.Its perfect for every day use and also for special events.Would highly recommend.
Crystal P.
Albuquerque , NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a MUST in my beauty arsenal. It's a fantastic multi-use product. I use it for everything from priming the skin, to a finishing spray. My favorite use? I use this on a make up brush when I use a powder eyeshadow and I want more opacity or more of a foiled or glitter intensity. It sticks like crazy and applies beautifully. Anyone who doesn't have this needs it. I also love the pump. It doesn't spray large chunks on to your skin. It applies in a fine mist that applies evenly.
Beauty.byKayy ..
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who doesn't love this product! So well made ! It's amazing, love how it hydrates my face and also sets my make up it's great for all skin types I definitely recommend this product.
Shana C.
Fayetteville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first found about this from a person on YouTube. At first I didn't think this would be any better than my drugstore setting spray but boy was I wrong. This stuff just melts into your skin and makes your makeup look FLAWLESS! I love this stuff.
Amber L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've have yet to find a setting spray that works as well as this. The mister on it is pure heaven, no big droplets all over your face like a lot of other brands.
Jacqueline M.
This spray is my go to ! I absolutely love it ! I can finish these bottles in about a month ! It's way better when you use it in the summer if you put it in the refrigerator ! I've bought this product plenty of time to know how amazing it works !
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.