Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (582)
Stacy H.
Stacy H.
As a makeup artist, I use this for EVERY application. This is great to use before for a fresh clean base to start makeup and/or a finishing setting spray. All my clients love the clean fresh scent.
Shi-Ann B.
Shi-Ann B.
Brooklyn, NY
The best misting spray . You can use it to set your makeup or you can use it to take away the powdery look. It leaves the skin glowing and foundation just melts into the skin!
Haneef D.
Haneef D.
Washington, DC
Dec. 23, 2015, 1:47 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I visited MAC a few months ago to learn about some of their products. While I've yet to make any purchases from them due to the prices, I'm very intrigued and plan to buy quite a few items, including a full size of this spray!! I got a free mini makeover and she used the prep and prime must as a primer and then the fix plus to set everything. It took the powdery look away and made my skin look so healthy and radiant. I wouldn't call it a matte or dewy finish for me; it's just a great addition that pulls everything together and makes makeup appear to blend into the skin rather than the cake face look no one likes!
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Boardman, OR
I have oily skin and can't put any type of lotion on my face, this prep and prime is oil free and doesn't make my face oily, I spray it on before and after I put on my makeup. If I spray this on then my foundation doesn't look flakey
Pahola F.
Pahola F.
It's essential for the glow and for completing the look. I love spraying to my beauty blender and then using it to blend in my concealer. When my makeup look is done and highlighter is applied spritz all around to lock in the look.
dawn s.
dawn s.
June 19, 2017, 9:21 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This is a staple for every makeover that I Doan's that will never change ! It doesn't help to hide pores but it makes you look refreshed and not powdery .
dhully a.
dhully a.
Com certeza o melhor , deixa a maquiagem mas suave sem ter aquele excesso de peso , a make dura por mas horas , mesmo que você transpire , a make não borra eu amei eu aprovo, pra quem tem que usa make o dia todo vale muito a pena.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Got this in a small bottle and got the lavender smell. Smells really good and works amazing. The only thing is that it uses so much product even after maybe 2 or 3 pumps.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Orlando, FL
I mostly use this for a setting spray after finishing my makeup. It give moisture to the powder and allows me to go all day without reapplying. Recommend.
MING V.
MING V.
Bronx, NY
Holy grail for makeup, leaves makeup smooth with blurred lines and easy to apply. Helps perfect any flaws that you may have missed leaves a natural finish
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.