MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Ashley W.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Angy m.See all 639 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (636)
Buy on Nordstrom
Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.
Longview, TX
This is a MUST for everyone's beauty box...even if you are not a beauty "expert". It is phenomenal for a pretreat for primer...to help set powder/foundation to prevent a cakey look...to spritz on eyeshadows/highlight for a more intense look..and as a setting spray! It is so multifunctional. I NEVER go without! The bottle lasts forever! A definite must for everyone. It is so refreshing!
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
California , MD
Not enough good things could be said about this setting spray. You can use it to prime, set as well as refresh your make up. I also use it with my shimmery products to give them an extra pop. I keep a travel size with me and two full sizes on my vanity. I even like to use one on makeup days to to give my skin a nice hydrated appearance.
Shirley R.
Shirley R.
June 25, 2017, 10:55 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I LOVE IT! I am so in love with this product. I love the way it makes my make up last and so easy to apply just spray it on your face. It gives a shimmering finish to the face wish is even better and would definitely recommend it to others
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Olathe, KS
I use to use this spray everyday. It works pretty well, I found out that there were other options that were half of the price and works just as well. If you have the money to spend, I wouldn't change it...
Shanelle C.
Shanelle C.
Orlando
This product is great if used as a primer or a setting spray with a dewy finish. I like to spray my face before apply foundation. It is also great for better color pay off when used on eye shadow brushes.
lisa-marie m.
lisa-marie m.
I use this product before I put on my make-up. I really love the smell of it.. it is so fresh and it makes me feel like it is summer Haha. I also love it that when my foundation turns orange this product is helping me getting on-oranged Haha
Olivia N.
I use this after my moisturizer before I put on my makeup, and after I've applied it all to set it. It keeps my makeup in place and looking fresh all day (even in hot weather) It gives me a nice polished look and feels nice and refreshing. It's cost is worth it because it is great. I will always have it on hand. 10/10 recommend this.
Chi O.
Chi O.
I loveeeeeeeee this product! Makes my makeup looks flawless! Gives me this natural fresh glow after makeup application. I don't use it as a setting spray because of the dewy look it gives so I use it over my setting spray. I like the way it spritz as well. Don't really like the bottle for traveling because sometime the nozzle moves out of the locked position. Wished it had a cover.
Tori T.
Tori T.
I really enjoy this for wetting a makeup brush and applying a glitter shadow or helping my shadow show up and stick better. It's definitely refreshing and a great smell. I prefer Urban Decay's more but I do like this one a lot as a back up.
Erica A.
Erica A.
I love the fix plus. I use it before my makeup application and after for setting my makeup. Its very refreshing. I also love it for spritzing on eyeshadows to make them pop. I also use on my beuty blender for my foundation application. The fix plus is a must have in your collection.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.