BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
Viviane S.
Viviane S.
van nuys
I always see a difference on my makeup when using this product. Whenever i don't use it my face feels dehydrated and needs that little kick. I would say it's great for all skin types especially dry skin. Highly recommended
Corinna G.
Corinna G.
Chowchilla, CA
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I love this fix + spray its amazing it keeps my skin hydrated and feeling fresh smells amazing also when i use it to spray my brush before applying an eye shadow it really brings out the pigmentation of that color definitely will keep buying this its a necessity
Rai M.
Rai M.
Jersey City , NJ
This is one of my all time favorite setters! It does a great job. I love nozzle because even when it is almost empty it still sprays efficiently. It sets your make up and keeps it lasting for hours. I also love the scent !
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
I LOVE using this! Have used it for years and don’t think I can go without it! It smells AMAZING and feels so good. Great to use on those days where your face makeup looks a little powdery to make it look more like your skin, but better. I have also used this in my hair to help tame down a few fly away hairs.
Latoya C.
Latoya C.
New York
Fix plus is the best spray invented. This has been a staple for me for years. I use fox plus for everything. I use it before my makeup, after my makeup. I use it to wt my brush yo apply pigment or to intensify eyeshadows to make the color pop and stand out more. Everyone regardless of skin type needs fix plus.
Jewels G.
Jewels G.
I just got this for the first time not too long ago and it's good. Honestly I just use it for shimmer eye shadows to make them pop. I haven't used it as an actual setting spray yet lol. I know I'm strange. But it's good.
Sandra S.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I really love this prep+fix +. I love to spray it o er my face set my foundation and powder, to make it all settle in nicely. Then i love to spray it in the muddle of the day to freshen up. Love the smell, smells so clean.
Erin W.
Erin W.
I really like this face spray. I use it before applying my makeup and after to set my makeup. It feels really refreshing on my face and has a nice smell to it. I prefer it over other face sprays and makeup setting sprays.
Alisha H.
Alisha H.
Galloway , OH
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Fix + is my favorite product that I use every day. It's perfect for making shimmery eye shadows look more intense and I use it to wet my brush before putting on my more matte foundations to keep my skin looking hydrated.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Coachella
Best for if you're using shimmering eyeshadow and you want to make it stay on without it getting loose and every where on your face. Love using it after my makeup is done. I would buy it again once I'm out of my other one
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.