Add a Photo

Photos (445)
Cassie  S.
Cassie S.
Caledonia, Ontario

I love mac fix + and I have been using it for years! I use it to make my eyeshadows pop. and I use it as a makeup refresher! Its amazing!
Phon W.
Phon W.
Olathe, KS

This Fix+ smells so good to me and makes my skin feel amazing. I wanted to try it and I bought the small $10 bottle at first and used it up. I bought the bigger bottle and that has lasted a long time for the $22 value. I like to spray this sometimes as a primer but also as a setting spray. It sets my make up but makes my skin look great and my make up look seamless.
Gina P.
Gina P.
Douglasville, GA

love using this to set my makeup makes me look dewy and i use it tower my brush when i want to foil my eyeshadow it works awesomely!
Hannia T.
Hannia T.
Morelia

Es un magnífico primer! Su olor es muy fresco y yo lo aplico antes y después de maquillarme:) además siento que te da frescura por si te pásate con el "baking" o con el polvo compacto. Ampliamente recomendable! 💞✌🏼️
-Hy.
Essie A.
Essie A.
London

Max Fix+ is definitely amongst the best fixing mists around. It is great to spray on straight after makeup to set and also to increase pigmentation of eye shadows, it is also great to use during the day just to touch up makeup and keep it looking fresh. It is lightly fragrant and doesn't really smell of anything after a while. It is not as durable as I would have hoped in terms of its wearability but for that price, it does it's job!
Candy W.
Candy W.
Sierra Vista, AZ

Mary N.
Mary N.
Stockton

Love this product. My makeup artist used this on my face on my wedding day. I was surprised it helped my makeup stayed on all day from 4am to 12pm. It was a hot day and my makeup didn't even melt!
Mignon H.
Mignon H.
Orlando, FL

It took me a while to really understand the benefits of Fix+ but once I got the hang of it, I used it every time I did my makeup. I use it in my kit on clients. It helps to remove that powdery finish that some pressed/loose powders can leave behind. It's also great for blending concealer and appling loose pigments and mineral shadows. It's a great refresher on a hot day, too! I like that you can choose two diffent sizes to fit your personal needs. Def a repurchase, plus I can B2M the bottle.
Lecia-ann V.
Lecia-ann V.
Woodstock, Ontario

I suffer from dry skin and this product made my skin feel so hydrated and moist without being oil. Its very easy to use, just a light mist on the face and my make-up stays in place all day.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.

Make face look smoother, the smell is pleasent, easy to use on account of its pulverizer. Thanks to it skin looks much better and fresh. Recommend it !
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.