Add a Photo

Photos (596)
Stacy N.
Stacy N.
Bronx
This was the first primer I ever used. You can use it as a primer and a setting spray. There is a slight scent but not overpowering. I have combination-oily skin and it works well. I would buy again.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
June 22, 2017, 4:49 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Really like this product makes my face feel really fresh and glowing, really easy to apply and blend very creamy and light, long lasting as well and I would recommend to others this product is great
jade k.
jade k.
June 21, 2017, 1:52 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
such an amazing product. it's very moisturizing and smells so fresh. it also lasts me months before i run out. i absolutely love this. just make sure it is dry before you start applying your makeup.
Riya R.
Riya R.
Amazing product!! Keeps my makeup on all day!! I never need to worry about my makeup not lasting! Also dries super quick and keep me matte and oil free all day! This stuff keeps me refreshed all day.
Itzya S.
Itzya S.
I got this for Christmas last year and I fell in love it's super hydrating and keeps my makeup on all day it's perfect for my dry skin I believe it was 20$ and I'm almost out definitely repurchasing
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
La Villa, TX
This was the first multipurpose primer I have ever used. I can't explain what it does to your make up but it makes it look beautifully. The scent is not my cup of tea but it isn't bad. Very floral..
Lea S.
Lea S.
Tell city , IN
I use the Mac mist and fix spray for not only a setting spray but also for a priming spray and to put on eye shadows, especially shimmers. The spray on a brush increases the intensity of the color and keeps it right where you put it.
Sidonie L.
Sidonie L.
June 23, 2017, 9:35 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
A holy grail product. try it. The light finish dries down extremely well, and is a great addition when doing makeup. Good for combination, dry, and oily skin. I recommend this product to everyone!!!!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Whittier
June 21, 2017, 9:24 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
It makes my skin feel fresh right before I put on my make up it makes me feel like I'm at the beach and the and the words are just coming right at me said none of scary way.
Ana Q.
Ana Q.
Washington, DC
I WILL ALWAYSSSSSSSS I MEAN ALWAYSSSS USE FIX PLUS
it's so fresh to the face and you can use it as a primer before putting on foundation and after as well it's long lasting and i recommend it 100%
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.