BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Chloe C.
Chloe C.
I rate the Mac prep and prime spray a 5/5 because it is just one of the most multi tasked product I have ever tried, it can be used as primer, setting spray, and also to make shimmer eye shadows pop even more ! I can rant about this product all day !
Karen C.
Karen C.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Love spraying this on my brush for my eyeshadows that lack pigmentation. Or on any shimmers to give it that foiled look. Also great for highlighters to really give them that umphh. Overall a great product and it's lasted me for months.
Berenise S.
Berenise S.
Dallas, TX
I love this! My only problem is that I wish it had a scent. Make sure you know it is not a SETTING SPRAY. It's more for whenever your skin gets cakes so you spray it and somehow the calmness goes away. It's awesome
Rani W.
Rani W.
Loganville, GA
I have had this product for some time and I use it everyday to prime and set my makeup. It feels so fresh on my face. I do think there is many doupes for this product like NYX matte finish fini mat spray. I have bought it at ulta for 4$. But this spray is really good.
Angelina C.
Angelina C.
Off the bat I already love MAC cosmetics. Especially when they came out with this. This could easily be used to hydrate and prep the skin before makeup. But also you can use it to get a better pigment with shimmer shadows and also as a setting spray!
Shay S.
Shay S.
Stillwater
It's not just water. It helps your makeup so much. Yes it's expensive but it is so nice to have in the summer. It's the only time I buy it. Just so I don't have to reapply foundation. I just spray this and rub my makeup in again and I look brand new!
Adiany R.
Adiany R.
Clifton , NJ
This product is so universal. As a makeup artist I use this before applying makeup. I use to freshen up makeup. And to seal. I also use it to wet my brushes to get more pigment out of any shimmers I'm trying to use
Sheena C.
Sheena C.
Wheaton, IL
Words cannot describe how much I adore this product. I never step foot in a MAC store but when I do, it's for this. This helps make your face less cakey, freshens makeup, intensifies eye shadows, and helps put your makeup look all together. It's one of those "oldie but a goodie type of product.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Midland, TX
There's a reason why about every guru on YouTube LOVE this product, because it's phenomenal! If you use for making a shimmer eyeshadow pop, or even just to set your makeup it's beautiful and flawless no matter what.
Manda X.
Manda X.
Appleton
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
MACs Prep + Prime Fix, is absolutely amazing! It's more of a matte finish for me and covers most of my pore areas. This would go great with anyone who has a combination skin. I would gladly buy this product again!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.