Add a Photo

Photos (379)
Shaylynn T.
Shaylynn T.
Dover, PA

I hear that this setting spray is amazing I wanna get it sooo bad!! I use urban decay and I love that too
Aurelia S.
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , Ca

Mac fix spray is the best. i like how my makeup looka after spraying it once i. done applying everyrhing.
Erin M.
Erin M.

Smells nice and the spray is very fine. Sometimes feels a tad sticky, but usually I find this refreshing.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.

Love this spray! It's perfect for everyday use. Doesn't cause breakouts. Works great and last for hours.
Renata A.
Renata A.
Portimão

Este prime da MAC é tudo de bom . A maquilhagem fica fantástico com fixação e acabamentos otimos . Adoro
WisSam B.
WisSam B.
chlef

My favorite primer! It fixes make-up all the day and hydrates your skin to leave a very fresh sensation!
Samantha A.
Samantha A.

I absolutely love Mac fix plus. I use it to intense my eyeshadows, hydrate my skin, and a setting spray.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Chula Vista, CA

Works great, feels great and holds up very well. I would recommend this to anyone with any type of skin.
Danya H.
Danya H.
Medley, FL

I love this mac fix plus. Is a amazing spray! The smell is super good and pigments my eyeshadows amazing
Alexsandra M.
Alexsandra M.
Dallas, TX

Love this makes me make-up stay on all. Day keeps my skin very hydrated & my make up looks very flawless
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.