Add a Photo

Photos (311)
Antoinette M.
Antoinette M.
Merced, CA

So in love with this and so worth the money. My makeup stays on all night long! Told my bestfriend about it and now she's in love with it too
kenya m.
kenya m.
San Fernando, CA

I love this setting spray! It keeps my makeup looking on point everyday. It's also a great refresher for my face on those days you need one.
Kiki D.
Kiki D.
Lumberton, NJ

I love this setting spray, even if I use a very small amount of this I feel that it gives my makeup a lasting impression throughout the day.
Francine S.
Francine S.
Apo, AE

My cousin had some of this setting spray and I used it and absolutely loved it! I definitely saw a difference with my make up lasting longer.
emma e.
emma e.
isle of wight, uk

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product amazing smooth application and really good value for money really recommend this product.........................
Carolina l.
Carolina l.
Hollywood, FL

Such an amazing versatile product! A definite staple for any mua great for refreshing or setting your make even great for wet/ddry shadows.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Pico Rivera, CA

I love this product its worked magic on me when i have a long day at work...by the time i leave work it looks like my makeup was just done.
Krystals H.
Krystals H.

I love this for setting makeup and use everyday. Makes my skin look so beautiful and hydrates the dry areas of my skin. Would recommend!
rhea a.
rhea a.
Rochester, NY

This stuff last, my best friend put me on to this.Glad she did,it makes ur face feel fresh, and not so caked on with a face full of makeup
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Connersville, IN

I abolsutely love this product. Spraying over face after make up makes it last longer and give a nice natural glow to a very matte dry face
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.