BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12084)
Ana B.
Hands down to MAC fix plus! It has been my ride or dye for years! It doesn't hide my pores but it does hydrate my skin very niecly and my foundation goes on really smooth!
Diana O.
Brooklyn , NY
A Holy grail , worth the buy ! A complete must have! I spray it before & after I have applied my foundation, concealer, baked, and powdered. It melts everything together and leaves a great finish.
Mary A.
Love using this after I put my make up on. Or I would just use it to give my skin a little refresh from a days work. I like that they made a trace size one for when your on the go. It's great to have in your bag where ever you go.
Line K.
I love Mac Fix+! With at few pumps, before your makeup, your skin wil feel nice and hydrated. And then a few pumps after you applied the makeup, will give it a nice finish.
saira r.
San Diego
I like to apply this product before my makeup to prep my face .It makes my skin feel hydrated .I also apply it after im done with my makeup to get rid of the powdery look .
Katie C.
Got this in a small bottle and got the lavender smell. Smells really good and works amazing. The only thing is that it uses so much product even after maybe 2 or 3 pumps.
Ana S.
Absolutely fantastic. This spray can be used to set makeup all day!!! I usually put it on after my primer and then after my whole face. It is a matte finish. You can also add more to brushes to add more pigment to any product. I would buy again for sure!!!!!!!!!
Tosin O.
Jonesboro, GA
This primer is heaven sent! The bottle itself lasts for a long time. I've had it for almost a year now. The primer itself lasts all day. It makes my skin feels smooth and soft and moisturized. It makes my makeup look much better.
Analia G.
The perfect setting spray for us that have dry skin.. other setting sprays dry out my skin and make up.. I use it to prep my skin and to set my make up. Absolutely love it
Ana Q.
Washington, DC
I WILL ALWAYSSSSSSSS I MEAN ALWAYSSSS USE FIX PLUS
it's so fresh to the face and you can use it as a primer before putting on foundation and after as well it's long lasting and i recommend it 100%
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.