BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Ashlynn D.
Inman, SC
I can't use this after make up because it makes me too shiny. I haven't found much use of using it before makeup, but I still do it anyways. I just think you aren't getting much good from a product that's so much money. There are better drugstore products than this.
Lea G.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a MUST on my makeup kit!! Use it as a primer when my skin feels dull and also with my dry skin clients, it's a great spray to wet your brushes and get shimmer shadows, they look amazing. Use it as a finishing spray (NOT setting spray) to erase powdery look
Meg L.
Fix+ is the queen of setting sprays in my mind. I wish the price point was lower but I get it. I don't use it for longevity but the way it makes my makeup look after a few sprays keeps me coming back. Somehow it takes a glam face that is covered in 4 pounds of makeup & makes it looks like you were born that way.
Jennifer B.
Avondale, AZ
I love this stuff. A couple of spritzes pre makeup application and I also use it to spray my eyeshadow brushes for anything glittery or shimmery. It really packs in the eyeshadow to pile up the pigmentation and makes it go one super smooth. So many uses for this product.
Celina L.
Lancaster, TX
I go through a bottle so quickly only because I use so much both before and after my makeup! I love love love this product and I think it works well. I have super sensitive skin and I believe that by using this product it prevents breakouts for me because it's the barrier between my skin and the foundation.
Kiesa H.
Canton, OH
This product is a holy grail for me! From prepping my face for hydration, setting my makeup to be less powdery to really enhancing pigments in eyeshadows! I absolutely adore this product and will continue to repurchase! I am now on my 6th bottle of this stuff!!
Tara K.
Hoquiam, WA
This is the ultimate for cosmetology students if we want a quick do it all primer.  I have used this or the worst of days and it has saved my tale multiple times. It goes on smooth,hides behind foundation and can cover even the darkest spots if applied correctly.
Diamond W.
Dallas, Tx
It makes your makeup last all day. It's a skin refresher. You can use this before and after you apply makeup. A soothing moisture mist that refreshes the skin and finishes makeup. I recommend this product.
Kaitlan A.
I love fix plus from MAC. It smells unbelievably amazing. It helps set your makeup (I wouldn't say it makes it more long wearing, but it helps everything set and look less cakey). It does not help with pores. It works well to make eye shadows more pigmented as well.
Britney S.
Greeneville , TN
This is like my holy grail spray. I literally use it for any and everything. I use it to refresh my face, I use it to make my eyeshadows pop, I use it to finish my makeup so everything melts together. There are so many uses for this spray. I can't go without it.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.