Add a Photo

Photos (474)
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Jacksonville, FL

Favorite setting spray! Works wonders. Hands down amazing to me. A must try by everyone!
Iris G.
Iris G.
Nogales, Sonora, México

Very good primer that I tried !! It is one of my favorites !!!!
I recommend it 100% guys
Estephanie G.
Estephanie G.
Levittown, NY

I never used this but my friends do and they say it's the best !!!! I have to try it out
Tabitha W.
Tabitha W.

I love MAC products! I do have to admit that this is not my most favorite primer though.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

A must have. I skin prep before, during and after make up. Sets powders and moisturizes.
Abbey A.
Abbey A.

I love this so much i have 4 bottles of this and its so nice keeps my makeup on all days
Guadalupe B.
Guadalupe B.
San Bernardino, CA

Love this spray perfect name for it setting spray cuz it does set your makeup it perfect
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
La Puente, CA

My #goto 24'7 for a perfect setting finish. This product is amazing and it really helps.
Ana Clara D.
Ana Clara D.
Brasil

Esse prime é ótimo e deixa a pele seca e não deixa a pele oliósa e fixa muito bem a make
Tayla R.
Tayla R.
Sydney

the best primer ive ever used!! definitley forever repurchasing this product!!!!!!!! :)
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.