Add a Photo

Photos (520)
Zulema G.
Zulema G.
Paramount, CA

This face primer is honestly the best I've ever tried. Don't know if it's because I haven't tried any more? Hmm. Anyway, it's pricey but worth it. I've gone out dancing with it on and it does not make my make up fall.
Henk M.
Henk M.
W Hollywood, CA

This is a secret hiding in plain sight, my makeup can look absolutely horrendous or at least I perceive it to be but, when I'm done with everything I spray it on my "T-Zone" about 12 inches away from my face. #FlawlessAsRuPaul The only downside is it is a splurge, not drugstore for sure!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

This is a number one product you can go wrong with adding this to your make up inventory trust me it's easy to use you spritz before your make up even before your primer and you spritz after all your make up is done and trust me it is a boost that you are going to love your make up Will thank you and the photos are gonna come out amazing you cannot go wrong by not purchasing this it's a little pricey but worth every single does not trust me you need this and you need to get this
Karla L.
Karla L.
Weslaco, TX

This product is very versatile! You can use it as a primer water for those really dry days, you can use it as a setting spray, you can use it to moisten your beauty blender, and also to intensify your eyeshadow when applying. I'm completely in love with this product and so glad I bought it so many years ago! Can't stop buying it
Faviola V.
Faviola V.
Rohnert Park, CA

Love these primer it's only one I use and works great with any skin tone mine is mix of dry and oily. It is pricey but it's worth it leaves your skins nice and smooth
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Montgomery, AL

This prime fix is great! I do not have to worry about my makeup smearing, fading, or transferring to my clothes. It is lightweight and refreshing. It dries within seconds and you are ready to go!
jhenny c.
jhenny c.
Pelham, AL

This is a great primer! I love that you can use this product for many things. I use this to prime my face, set my makeup and make my highliter more intense. Would really recommend this product to anyone.
Ralpheal B.
Ralpheal B.
Brookfield , WI

This is my holy grail setting mist. I tried it and have never looked back. It provides a dewey look. My foundation looks flawless when I spritz. Give this a try and you will thank me later.
Sasha S.
Sasha S.
Munster, IN

A literal BLESSING IN A BOTTLE I go through these like water I use this spray for EVERYTHINGGG! Whether it's blending in my foundation, making my eyeshadow and highlight more pigment popppppin, or just giving my skin the pop of misfire it needs when I don't plan on wearing makeup! Gives your skin a beautiful healthy glow!
jamilah b.
jamilah b.
Lancaster, CA

This should be considered an amazing h20 this definitely part my every day beauty product and I would trade it for nothing in the world love it
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.