MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.See all 641 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (638)
Buy on Nordstrom
Iyshia W.
Iyshia W.
Fix plus is, in my opinion, the best makeup finishing spray on the market. It helps powder products to melt into the skin so beautifully. Not to be confused with a setting spray, it makes everything come together so much more quickly and perfectly.
Viviana P.
Viviana P.
Oceanside
June 23, 2017, 2:54 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
It's hard to just pick one Mac product cause everything is amazing and you can never go wrong with it and yes the price is crazy but it's so worth it all my family uses Mac and we love it even my grandma love it
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Bridgewater
I have been using this product for years. I honestly can't live without it. I use it daily and always have numerous back up bottles on hand. The price is reasonable for the size and it's a can't miss product.
Julia M.
Julia M.
June 23, 2017, 11:39 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Holy grail item. Have to keep this stocked for face eyeshadows, whatever. I like using this before and after makeup and sometimes if I'm not wearing anything at all I like using this just to freshen up my skin
Amber M.
Amber M.
This is one of my all time favorites! I use this product often. I spray my face after applying my makeup to set it! It keeps my makeup fresh and set! I have repurchased this product and I highly recommend it!
Megan C.
Megan C.
Erie, PA
A must have in my makeup routine!! I can't live without it!! It melts all my face makeup or a clients face products into the skin for a beautiful, natural finished look. It makes everything just look flawless. I have back ups for my backs!! I can't go without!!
Kaitlin P.
Kaitlin P.
Love it so much use it everyday very long lasting helps my makeup hold for hours beats all other brands mac is amazing and they know what they are doing wierd little smell but nothing to bad you can't handle will be purchasing again and very soon
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Middleton, MI
June 21, 2017, 10:46 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I highly recommend Mac cosmetics prep and prime fix +. It's affordable and a little goes a long way. It's lightweight and smells really good. I use it as a setting spray. My makeup lady all day and all night.
Madison M.
Madison M.
This is the best setting spray on the planet! It's great for long lasting makeup and also for up-ing the pigment of your eyeshadows, it makes them metallic and beautiful overall. So many beauty Influensters use this and I can see why!
Shaylee H.
Shaylee H.
Ambridge, PA
One of my top makeup picks. I don't typically use this prior to makeup application, but I use it daily to set my face. It really leaves the skin with a flawless finish and keeps your powder from looking cakey.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.