BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Monika H.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite setting spray, I used as a primers an also as a setting spray. The makeup look gorgeous for more hours and flawless. I will repurchase again When the one tha I have finished.
Esther C.
Beaufort, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this to say goodbye to the cake face! It melts all the powder products into my skin, so it literally looks and feels like my own skin. Not a setting spray tho
Jen C.
Waukegan , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty much love this. Got it when I first started doing makeup. Simple ingredients a lot better then the smashbox one. I have dry skin and this works well with me.
Clare C.
Been using this spray for years and it's still a staple in my beauty products. It sets all my makeup together to give me a perfect finish. Refreshing mist that leaves your skin glowing!
Ashley W.
Cockeysville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't think I could live with out this spray. It melts my makeup and just makes it blend so well. I don't use this to set my foundation just to "blur" The powders.
Zoe C.
Toledo, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
So many uses for this spray. After makeup to look not so powdery, mixed in with loose pigment for a heavy metallic eye, or a nice light moisturizer for oily skin.
Nicole B.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Single handedly one of the best must have, multi tasking beauty products on the market. Great for prepping, setting, hydrating and anything else you can think of.
Maegan g.
Eastman
Love love love love this product! It is good for combination skin. It doesn't feel tacky but it is sticky somewhat enough to hold your foundation in place all day.
Niki D.
Clearwater, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE! Do not leave the house with out spraying this on my face before and after I apply my makeup. It keeps make up on all night, even with sweat. I swear by this.
Sarah L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is primer spray has been my life for the past two years now and it has made my make up stay all day and it is the reason why I am able to wear my make up all day.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.