BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Sienna C.
Sienna C.
I love this as a setting spray or a primer! It gives you an amazing dewy finish on your skin! It feels super hydrating when applied and it extends your makeup wear by a lot! I highly recommend this as a primer or a setting spray!
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Elk Grove, CA
Pros: great with making your highlight pop. Takes away powdery look. A staple because I really love how it makes my skin look.
Cons: it has this smell that doesn't bother me, but I could do without it. Also the spray on it isn't my favorite. BUT I will continue purchasing
Geena G.
Geena G.
Denver, CO
I love this product on my skin it makes my makeup last longer and the spray is a gentle mist just a great product to set your makeup making you look stunning it leaves a very natural look leaving everything the way it is just set.
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
This product is a must for any makeup lover! I just this spray for my shimmery shadows. I spray some on my flat brush and then dip into the shadow. It is unreal at the pigmentation this spray gives to the shadow! Awesome job Mac!
Erica W.
Erica W.
This is such a versatile product and worth every penny! This is a primer that you can use for so many different things and is essential for your makeup kit. It's long lasting and I'd definitely recommend this to others. I love it!
Rachelle D.
Rachelle D.
New Castle, PA
Absolutely a must have no matter what kind of skin type you are! Just melts your makeup into your skin and makes it look so natural and flawlessly blended, I've boughten countless bottles and I definitely will continue to do so!!
Linda E.
Linda E.
I honestly can't live without this product and always have a back up it does sooooo many different things and works for all types of skin. Just best product ever made from Mac and recommend it to sooo many ppl and they love it too
Gabby D.
Gabby D.
Plaquemine
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I have very oily skin and this makes my makeup STAY. I spray this on after using my primer and it works wonders. My face stays matte all day and my makeup lasts as well. I would most definitely use this product over and over and over again.
Sarah Z.
Sarah Z.
Olmsted Twp, OH
Holy grail. Love prepping and setting my face with this product and also spraying onto brushes to pick up more pigment from shadows, highlight etc. I highly recommend this. Everyone needs it on hand. They have travel size as well!
Yazmin T.
Yazmin T.
I love how universal this is! It fells so great on my face before I begin applying! It sets my face afterwards and it is also a great tool to make glitter shadows pop! It's so refreshing and hydrating! I've purchased this twice already and needing a new one soon!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.