BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Alexis R.
Recommend this product to everyoneeee! You can turn a cheap makeup product into a amazing product with this. It transforms chalky eyeshadows to very good ones when mixed in. Pricey but completely worth it.
Jenna C.
This product is a holy grail. I can't believe it took me so long to find it. It helps your eyeshadows pop with color and helps it last longer. I have oily skin and it does wonders for when I set my makeup.
A F.
Sunnyside, NY
This. Is. The. Best. Ever. I love this spray, I use it before and after I do my makeup and my makeup looks absolutely flawless all damn night. I will never not buy this. Buy it! Freaking do it I tell ya!!!
Dani G.
Fix+ is so good!!! It smells really good! It feels amazing as a primer spray & it holds my makeup in place all day!! And it's great for a super hot day as a spritz to cool down!
marta p.
Are you a makeup junkie but you are tired of dryied skin at the end of the day? Natural finish, good moisture! Amazing. Good for all type of skin, seriously. Even the oily one. I would recomment to orhers!
Dulce A.
This is life! It smells so good! It works so good! My makeup slays all day everyday! Even when i sweat or i touch my face my make up stays in place. I need to buy an extra bottle.
Kandyce H.
This is very long lasting, It didn't bug my skin and I have mixed skin due to the weather so it changes all the time. I wasn't sure how it would work but I think it was worth it.
Brenda D.
littlefield
Love love love this setting spray! It smells so good and the way the bottle sprays it is just perfect. It definitely helps my make up stay on all day! Helps hide your pores and gives you a flawless finish.
Kenadee H.
Broken Arrow
I do think it makes my makeup last longer. I put it on before, during, and after the application of my foundation. However, there are cheaper alternatives that get the job done.
Olivia C.
Grand forks , ND
Absolutely love this setting spray, the nozzle is top notch and the formula truly makes my makeup last all day, and it works great to take down the powder left on top of my skin
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.