Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (596)
Itzya S.
Itzya S.
I got this for Christmas last year and I fell in love it's super hydrating and keeps my makeup on all day it's perfect for my dry skin I believe it was 20$ and I'm almost out definitely repurchasing
Madison S.
Madison S.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
A serious must have. I constantly stay in supply of this. There is seriously nothing like it. I've tried cheaper versions of this but nothing beats this. I spray this on my face and on my brushes before applying glittery pigments. It makes lower quality makeup look high end
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
June 22, 2017, 4:49 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Really like this product makes my face feel really fresh and glowing, really easy to apply and blend very creamy and light, long lasting as well and I would recommend to others this product is great
Ana Q.
Ana Q.
Washington, DC
I WILL ALWAYSSSSSSSS I MEAN ALWAYSSSS USE FIX PLUS
it's so fresh to the face and you can use it as a primer before putting on foundation and after as well it's long lasting and i recommend it 100%
Line K.
Line K.
I love Mac Fix+! With at few pumps, before your makeup, your skin wil feel nice and hydrated. And then a few pumps after you applied the makeup, will give it a nice finish.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
June 26, 2017, 4:20 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Very versatile and durable. Keeps your makeup looking flawless all day, while hiding pores and making your makeup look professionally air brushed. Great for all skin types.
Gema A.
Gema A.
June 22, 2017, 1:29 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Absolute staple in my makeup collection. I cannot apply my makeup with out this. It is a big part of my makeup application from foundation, eyeshadow to setting. I absolutely love fix plus and cannot live without. Yes definitely will buy over and over til the end of times
Lyndsey R.
Lyndsey R.
I loooooveeee this product! It hydrates and primes my skin for makeup! It so easy to use and affordable being as you get a good sized amount. I would definitely recommend!
Jacqueline  W.
Jacqueline W.
Portola , CA
I cannot live without this! Makes my makeup look more skin like.
I feel like it does hide pores
I would say it is good for all skin types
No sun protection
Yes I will always repurchase this product
Tosin O.
Tosin O.
Jonesboro, GA
This primer is heaven sent! The bottle itself lasts for a long time. I've had it for almost a year now. The primer itself lasts all day. It makes my skin feels smooth and soft and moisturized. It makes my makeup look much better.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.