Add a Photo

Photos (524)
Carlique B.
Carlique B.
Columbus, OH

This spray is like a breath of life, it does so much , it can make your makeup last long by setting it, it can give your face a dewy look although I only put it on some spots of my face to even out my flaws, my nose is very oily but my forehead and mouth area is very dry so I spray there. but I love using this to make my eye shadow more intense , just spray it on your eye brush dip your brush in your eyes hadow and watch the magic happen
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

Perfect for making an eyeshadow very pigmented and creamy, makes the makeup look and natural however not suitable for oily skin bc it adds hydration
Tessa R.
Tessa R.

This worked good in the beginning it my face got used to it I suppose. In the end it just made my face oiler than it was before. I still it every now and then so it doesn't go to waste. It left a residue.
richele r.
richele r.
Rio Rico, AZ

Absolutely love this product . helps set my make up from warning out from day and keep my make up on at night . also when I am feeling not as refreshed I mist it on and I feel like it beings me back to live . must have in every girls purse .
Norbeliss M.
Norbeliss M.

I had heard so many wonderful things about Fix+ that I had to try it, so I purchased it from Amazon. I've been using it for a few weeks now, and I like it, but I don't know that I'd buy it again after I run out of it. I too have oily skin and haven't noticed it making my skin any more oily when I use it in the morning, but I don't really like using it as a "refresher." I find that towards the middle of the day, when my skin is starting to get oily, if I put on Fix+ it just makes it feel worse. Each time I did that I ended up just washing my face with my regular face wash because I couldn't stand the feeling. Fix+ is also supposed to make your skin "healthier" because of all of the vitamins and minerals in it. I don't personally notice a difference on my skin, but then again, all skin is different.

I do enjoy using it in the morning after I put on my makeup to set said makeup. I do find that useful as it tends to settle any powder that I use and keep it from appearing powdery on my face. I've also heard Fix+ is wonderful to use as a mixing medium for pigments or eye shadows that can be used wet. I haven't tried that yet, but I've heard great things.

Fix+ does smell really wonderful. It's a very clean, fresh scent that's not too strong. That's a definite plus.

So, to summarize:

Pros:
- Amazing, fresh scent
- Great for setting makeup
- Great for a refresher IF you don't have very oily skin
- Great to use as a mixing medium

Cons:
- Makes my oily skin feels worse towards the middle/end of the day
- Expensive

At the end of the day, I think a lot just depends on your skin type. I do like this product, I just don't know if I'll buy it again after I finish this bottle.
Shanta V.
Shanta V.

This product is simply one of my favorites in my makeup cabinet. It's perfect for short make up applications or all day wear (party or long days at work). Makeup stays on for longer periods of time. Depending on the kind of purse you use , you can take it with you to keep your makeup looking fresh . I've been using this product since it came out almost 6 years ago and see why all the beauty bloggers use this
Colby G.
Colby G.
North Port , Florida

Miracle product!! Love how it makes my make up glide and blend. My husband who knows nothing about makeup said he liked it better on my face than Bare Minerals.
Lex P.
Lex P.

This helps foil eyeshadow make my skin hydrated take away a powdery look refreshes me through the day just so around awesome
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Costa mesa, Ca

This is one of my MAC must haves! I use this every day to set my makeup and I also use it with certain pigments / eye shadows when I want a more intense color
Paige H.
Paige H.
Carol Stream, IL

I love this product. However, I am somewhat bias. I do love all things MAC. Anything that Mac makes I am sure to buy and love.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.