BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Danna A.
Danna A.
Las Vegas, NV
Decreases pores, not greasy, works great with my moisturizer/sunscreen, overall amazing product. Doesn't take much to get the job done and it's not heavy. Definitely my fav, plus you can turn in the container when your done for a discount on your next purchase .
Megan S.
Megan S.
I use this product very often. Every time I run out I go back for more. It's very useful and worth the price. I totally recommend that you all use this product. It would save you a lot of time. I would definitely buy again!
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
Des moines , Ia
This is ok. I'm not generally a fan of mac, and this product is one of the reasons. It hides poors well and, when used with foundation, is full coverage, but it looked like I had on a clown face of makeup. Not my favorite.
Chelsea E.
Chelsea E.
Saginaw, MI
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
You're not a true MUA if you don't have this in your kit. Works for a majority of skin types and helps bring out that extra dewyness after. I love to wet my brush with this before apply a sparkly shadow for a better effect!
keilan j.
keilan j.
yuma
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I LOVE MAC !!!!!!! this is the best thing on earth all the makeup people on youtube had it and said its amazing so i had to buy it myself when an eyeshadow was not pigmented that much all i had to do was spray some on and my eyes were popennnnn i was like YASSSSS baby girl.  MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Viviane S.
Viviane S.
van nuys
I always see a difference on my makeup when using this product. Whenever i don't use it my face feels dehydrated and needs that little kick. I would say it's great for all skin types especially dry skin. Highly recommended
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Roaming Shrs, OH
I am not a fan of this. I have oily skin so all over the face it just makes you look like an oily mess. However, if you use it just to foil eyeshadows it works wonderful but not worth the price. Maybe if you have dry skin.
Damaris C.
Damaris C.
Philadelphia, PA
This is not a setting spray and should not be used as one. I use this to prep my skin before foundation, before and after applying powder, and to re dampen my beauty blender while applying my makeup. This spray prevents the cakey face and keeps my makeup smooth.
Abbey H.
Abbey H.
Lenoir City, TN
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I am OBSESSED with Mac fix +!!! It is absolutely amazing! It makes all your creams and powders melt together to absolute perfection. There is nothing else like it and it is a must. Not sure if it makes my makeup last longer, however it does make it look flawless!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Dallas Texas
Use this lovely little spritz for a dewy finish on my foundation and to make metallic eye shadows have an amazing wet wow power and higher pigmentation. I've also used this as a setting spray and it makes my face last throughout the day and well into the night.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.