Add a Photo

Photos (444)
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Anaheim, CA

A little spray goes a long way. I use this over my loose mineral foundation power.
Zaida Q.
Zaida Q.
Deer Park, TX

Goes great with MAC pigments! Also, with just a couple of sprays, it can give ur face a dewy look as opposed to the cakey-effect
Shawna T.
Shawna T.
Rochester, NY

I love this setting spray so much when my face is feeling particularly powdery after doing my makeup and for when it's feeling dry. It makes it look dewy yet natural! I know it sounds so redundant but I use the Urban Decay setting spray to make my makeup last longer and the Mac Fix + to make the powdery look go away!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.

One of the best!!! makes your makeup look great and lasts!
diana g.
diana g.
Brooklyn, NY, NY

I like this it helps hold my makeup longer. i use it to apply my eyeshadow as a eyeliner and it holds very good. i alsouseit to make my eyeshadow have that glossy effect love that it has a wide range of how to use this
Dev E.
Dev E.
Malvern, PA

This is the one product that will never leave my side! I use the larger size one at home and even bring the mini size around in my bag with me throughout the day. Applying it before I apply my makeup allows for an amazing prime and once my make up is applied a few spritzes keeps my makeup looking fresh. Typically I reapply the spray once or twice if I am out, and my make up will literally stay flawless! An extra little trick is using this on eyeshadows that are loose powders, spraying a little of this onto the loose eyeshadow creates a beautiful pigmented look, perfect for lining the eye or a more bold look!
Sofía V.
Sofía V.

this is fixing more good that exists in the market, I think is one of the most effective, it really works, my hard all day makeup, I mean my city que.en work and the weather is really crazy and really it is very hot and my hard until this evening makeup, literally had to remove it with makeup remover! I love this product.
Jade M.
Jade M.
San Diego, CA

I like this product. However, sometimes it does come out more like a direct blow to the face instead of a mist which I hate cause it hurts. Overall the product is great just the way it works is eh.
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Amherst, OH

I LOVE this product, but not in the way that most use it. Rather than using this to set my face, I actually use it to make my metallic/shimmery eyeshadows pop. Just spritz this on a flat shader brush, and use the damp brush to apply your eyeshadow. It works especially well with the metallic shades in the Lorac Pro palette!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.

This product makes my makeup look flawless and natural! I use this when I want all of my makeup to come together and look a bit dewy. I have normal skin, so I find that it gives me that perfect dewy look without making me look oily! Love it! I would definitely repurchase this!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.