Add a Photo

Sky H.
Sky H.
Alhambra, CA

Love it!! The best
Obsessed with this I feel like everyone needs this in they're lives
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Montgomery, AL

Love Mac's Prep + Prime! Great for the summer months! Keeps my makeup in place all day
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Fort Myers, FL

Love this setting spray... it keeps my make up in place all day without a weird smell!
Yael M.
Yael M.

I love this I spray it sometimes on my brushes to create a wet look for the eyshadows
Destinee D.
Destinee D.
Hardeeville, SC

If he is the one always make up such as foundation then you definitely need this is a
farrah k.
farrah k.
Birmingham

I cannot speak enough about this beautiful and amazing product which is just amazing.
Dulce R.
Dulce R.
Los Angeles, CA

Works great also feels very refreshing to the skin I loved it was completely worth it
Toni G.
Toni G.
Portland, OR

I love this product been using it for years now . Love that my makeup stays on longer
Dalia T.
Dalia T.
Rockaway Bch, NY

Omggggg Niceee Settingg Sprayyy !! Last Longss For Hoursss .... Nice Packagingg .....
Maura F.
Maura F.
Del Rio, TX

This prime fix is so good and makes my makeup last all day long. Best one I've tried!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.