Add a Photo

Photos (314)
Charlene S.
Charlene S.
Sacramento, CA

I have urban decay's makeup setting spray, it's very good but I just wanted to try out another different product so I chose MAC. Both setting sprays are perffffffect!
 Monica F.
Monica F.
Los Angeles, CA

I don't quite Know if I'm using this product correctly. My skin is somewhat oily and I think this makes it worse. I will need to read more reviews for better results
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Austin, TX

I love love love this product. the person at the store stated I should use it before I apply my makeup, but I found it to be better to use AFTER I apply my make up.
kayla r.
kayla r.
Warminster, PA

I use this as a setting spray and it really hydrates my face when I need it. I also like to spray it on my brush when applying eyeshadow to make it more pigmented.
Beautytips
Beautytips
Irving, TX

I absolutely love using this spray once I am done with my makeup! A lot of people use it after the foundation but I use it once my eyeshadow and blush is done too!
Julienne G.
Julienne G.
Laurelton, NY

I must say I do not own this product but I have seen my sister use this constantly when doing her makeup.... it stays put nd makes her face look flawless..love it
Lindsey P.
Lindsey P.
Oxford, OH

Awesome setting spray to keep all your makeup in place even after sweating all night. Great for using pigments and transforming favorite eye shadows to liners!
Colby G.
Colby G.
North Port , Florida

Miracle product!! Love how it makes my make up glide and blend. My husband who knows nothing about makeup said he liked it better on my face than Bare Minerals.
Aria T.
Aria T.

I use it for setting my foundation and then at the end when I'm done with my makeup..makes my makeup stay for longer and shadow doesn't fly away.! Lovely product
Sumaia H.
Sumaia H.
Springfield Gardens, NY

It refreshens, it keeps your makeup in place, it keeps your makeup on longer, it has a nice smell. but If you put too much on it gives you a glowy or oily look
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.