Add a Photo

Photos (440)
Susie G.
Susie G.
San Diego, CA

Amazing to get that dewy skin finish. It intensifies the pigmentation of an eyeshadow or highlighter when sprayed on a brush.
Salia L.
Salia L.
San Fernando, CA

Love this fix plus. My clients love it too when i spray it after i do their makeup. It leave the makeup on all day and fresh.
Alexys G.
Alexys G.
West Boylston, MA

This setting spray keeps your makeup in place all day and it is also great to use to refresh your makeup any time of the day.
Cindy V.
Cindy V.

1 of the best setting sprays out there. Nice hydration. Keeps makeup nice and fresh for long nights out or long days at work.
Ivonne M.
Ivonne M.
Santa Ana, CA

I've bought this once and I would say it is better than the urban decay one for my type of skin. It is a great setting spray.
Farzana C.
Farzana C.
Kent, England

great for intensifying eyeshadows as well as setting makeup. i love the smell the price is great and a little goes a long way
Airam H.
Airam H.
Savannah, GA

I love mac! Most especially this one, it leaves my face a glowing look and it doesn't give me a hard time applying my make up
daphne l.
daphne l.
Boucherville

I really see a diffenrence since a used this spray i cant go out without using this seriously my make up last all day with it
Genesys D.
Genesys D.
Ozone Park, NY

Amazing product I use this to freshen up my makeup to make it look more natural and to use my eyeshadow wet for a foily color
Kathy R.
Kathy R.
Camden, NJ

I love to use this product when I finish my make up because it stay all days long my make up I just in love with this product
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.