Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (523)
Mary M.
Mary M.

I use this all the time to make my makeup look more seamless and put together and less cakey or powdery. This is also great for making your eyeshadow pop if you spray your brush first then dip into the eyeshadow . Very versatile
Adalgisa c.
Adalgisa c.

Excelente para tener un maquillaje de larga duracion, rinde muy bien, aunque no es uno de los mas baratos.
Nadia S.
Nadia S.
College Park, MD

Ahh, what is there to say that hasn't been said about Fix+? This is an amazing finishing spray. Able to make any powders look like part of my face, and gives my face a much-needed dose of hydration after putting on my makeup. The perfect way to foil eyeshadows too, the spray makes it really convenient.
Michaela B.
Michaela B.
Terre Haute, IN

I love this product, it is so smooth and makes my makeup look flawless, it is so noticeable when I forget to put it on and so I always try and remember to use it. The finish to me is matte and so it looks great with matte foundations. I would buy this product again.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.

This is a fantastic spray. I use this as my last step. T helps my makeup last for a long time and also helps make it look less cakey
Ashley J.
Ashley J.

I have seen so many YouTubers use this so I knew it must be something good. I bought the fix plus about a year ago and I'm so glad I did! It is great for priming your face before makeup, setting your makeup, and for brightening your eyeshadow. I mostly wet my makeup brush and apply eyeshadow on the center of my lid to give it an extra pop of color. It really does make your eyeshadows look more vibrant. This is a great product and I highly recommend this!!
Alma C.
Alma C.

Cant be without it! Helps my makeup to stay in plays for hours at a time without having to touchup! Very refreshing when you first spray. It has a Natural finish to it. This is my holy grail spray which I will continue to purchase
Brittanie I.
Brittanie I.
Ebensburg, PA

This stuff is great. I spray it before using my makeup to prime my face, and then i spray it again after everything is done. This locks in my makeup all day. Its also really great for wetting eyeshadow brushes to really make your eyeshadow pigment pop
Kristen A.
Kristen A.
Jasper, AL

I have used this product in my makeup routine for a long time. It's absolutely perfect! It's pricey but its worth the money. I would recommend this to anyone.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Fleming Isle, FL

This setting spray is so amazing! I use it to set my makeup once I am complete! It really does feel refreshing as well as locks my makeup into place. It works great for intensifying eyes hadow as well, by spraying it on your brush then dipping into the shadow
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.