BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
crystal l.
crystal l.
Wakefield
i love this fix+. seriously blends your makeup together and is perfect for taking that eyeshadow or highlighter to the next level. i always keep a bottle of fix+ on my vanity. this helps make makeup just blend perfectly together.
Sarah Z.
Sarah Z.
Olmsted Twp, OH
Holy grail. Love prepping and setting my face with this product and also spraying onto brushes to pick up more pigment from shadows, highlight etc. I highly recommend this. Everyone needs it on hand. They have travel size as well!
Sandra S.
Sandra S.
Gaithersburg, MD
This is one of my all time favorites setting spray. It smells amazing and it sprays just the right amount of product. It helps your makeup last longer and it refreshes your look throughout the day. I would like to try a different scent!
Sammie M.
Sammie M.
Butler, NJ
Absolutely in love with fix plus sets my make up all night and I love the smell also if you're looking for a little extra pigment in your shimmery shadows or your highlighter just spray some fix plus on your brush before picking up product and it makes all the difference
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Eagle, ID
I don't use this to prime my face but after my makeup is applied to make my powder melt into my skin for a more natural look. I don't know that it gives me any skin benefits but I love it for what I use it for. Wish it was cheaper
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
This product is a must for any makeup lover! I just this spray for my shimmery shadows. I spray some on my flat brush and then dip into the shadow. It is unreal at the pigmentation this spray gives to the shadow! Awesome job Mac!
Cathia S.
Cathia S.
Pleasant Prairie, WI
I have tried many setting sprays, but this one is my favorite and go to for setting my make up. It just sets your make up for the entire day and leaves you feeling flawless. I get this in the travel size when I am out on vacation.
Gabby D.
Gabby D.
Plaquemine
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I have very oily skin and this makes my makeup STAY. I spray this on after using my primer and it works wonders. My face stays matte all day and my makeup lasts as well. I would most definitely use this product over and over and over again.
Yazmin T.
Yazmin T.
I love how universal this is! It fells so great on my face before I begin applying! It sets my face afterwards and it is also a great tool to make glitter shadows pop! It's so refreshing and hydrating! I've purchased this twice already and needing a new one soon!
Sophia A.
Sophia A.
pico rivera
I loooove this product I love using it once I am finished doing my make up leaves me a nice look I have oily skin around the t zone and my skin never looks oily on my face I will definitely buy this again when my bottle runs out
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.