Add a Photo

Photos (550)
Bella S.
Bella S.
Eastham, MA

I love that, but its difficult to find where i live ... But its really good to the skin.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.

Just about the best setting spray! Also is a great refresher in a hot day during summer.
Estephanie G.
Estephanie G.
Levittown , Ny

I never used this but my friends do and they say it's the best !!!! I have to try it out
Adriana L.
Adriana L.
New Oxford, PA

One of the best setting sprays! It helps keep your makeup on all day, it's just amazing!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

A must have. I skin prep before, during and after make up. Sets powders and moisturizes.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Jacksonville, FL

Favorite setting spray! Works wonders. Hands down amazing to me. A must try by everyone!
Kristyn T.
Kristyn T.
San Antonio, TX

Long lasting! There isn't a strong scent so it doesn't bother me. Love this product!!!!
Julie N.
Julie N.
San Francisco, CA

I use this every single day. it makes my skin look dewy and i love it. i recommend this
Rebecca Q.
Rebecca Q.
Farmersville, CA

Perfect mist for before makeup, to set makeup or alone. Smells nice and absorbs nicely.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA

Love Fix+!!! I love spraying some on my face now that we are in summer! Feels so fresh!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.