BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Geovanna Z.
Keene, TX
Best tool a girl could ever use, MAC is amazing for their products and the quality, but this helps hide pores, super easy to apply, amazing to help the color of another product to be more pigmented and it's super long lasting! I definitely recommend it to everyone
Amanda B.
Brownsville, TX
At first i couldn't find the difference between using fix plus and not wearing it at all but not that i have tried it out i totally see the difference it makes all the powders in my fave melt and blend to my face. This is definitely a necessity in anyones makeup bag
Cherish H.
Round Rock , TX
This is THE holy grail! I love the rose water scent and the fix is real. Never a doubt in my mind my face is set with this product. I dab it in with a beauty blender and I'm good to go. Also works wonderfully to hyperpigment eye shadows. Refreshing and so, so good!
Kathy A.
I don't know what it is about fix+ but I can't do my makeup without it anymore. It perfectly sets your makeup to look flawless and remove the powdery look. I like to spray it and then dab with a beauty blender. I also use it on my eye shadows to intensify the look.
Emily P.
Wellington
I swear by this product! I use it to prime my skin which helps my foundation last longer! Then I use it to set everything to help remove any powdery look! Has a great spray on it and it comes in travel sizes which are perfect for on the go!! Would highly recommend
Emily A.
Love this to spray on my face just before primer. It's a really refreshing feeling on the skin. There is so many uses for this product. I love using it to intensify foiled shimmer shadows or darker colors that sometimes don't have as much pigmentation that is like. Overall you get a lot of product so I would say the price is fair
Nadia P.
Guilford, CT
I LOVE this setting spray. Definitely one of my favorites. It keeps my makeup in place all day and helps keep me matte (I have really oily skin so that's a plus!). I also use it for any shimmer/glitter eyeshadows to really make the product show up. Def a must buy!
amber m.
Love love love this product! i always replace it whenever i run out to me its a must! You can use it as a setting spray or to refresh your makeup threw the day. You can also use it to enhance eyeshadows and pigments its just Over All a great product to have, It also smells amazing! very fresh and clean smelling.
Amanda G.
Wisconsin
I use this everyday! Must have product for woman who wear any powder makeup. It helps blend it all together and keep your face natural looking. I even use it as a primer to help my liquid makeup apply flawlessly. Wish they would bring their coconut scent one back!!
Amy L.
Palmdale, CA
I love this so much I wish I can rate it over 5 stars. I use it as both a primer and setting spray. I love how it makes my skin feel refreshed and ready to go. I also love the scent it has. It's not too overpowering. I go through about two bottles of this a month.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.