Add a Photo

Photos (474)
Beth E.
Beth E.
Plymouth

I'm in need of a new setting spray and this one looks really good I would love to try this
tahlia t.
tahlia t.

It's great for making your eyeshadow way more pigmented just by putting some on your brush
Zhane W.
Zhane W.

This amazing I've used this for years keeps your make up on all says at and keeps it fresh
Ava K.
Ava K.
Brisbane

Om my god I have seen this in like every makeup tutorial I have watched. It looks amazing.
Patricia D.
Patricia D.

I love this so much! It's a lightweight spray that makes your makeup stay put all day long
Lea K.
Lea K.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR!!!! It's everywhere sold out! I want and need it! 😍😍
Mégane B.
Mégane B.
Montreal, Quebec

This is so refreshing on my skin! My make up really stays all day when I use this product!
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
Morrisville

I loved this honestly? It went on smooth and made my foundation go on really nicely on top
Nimol P.
Nimol P.
Pasadena, TX

Love love love this fix+ so much , i want more of this product for real . U guys need this
Nicole C.
Nicole C.

Keeps my makeup in line all day as long as I spray my face a few times through out the day
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.