BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12084)
Annabelle C.
The mac prep in prime is FABULOUS!!! It makes your skin feel very refreshed after use and gives a little glow! You can use after skin care routine or on top of your makeup but this stuff is the BOMB
Breyuna B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Really Really want to try this I've heard it's good , also helps hide pores and set your face very well . Looking forward to getting this in my first box hopefully . also Easy To Apply And Blend .
Vicky V.
The product is good just like any other setting spray I have. This is my second one, so I do find myself not grabbing it as much as I used to . maybe is not my go to product but I still use it. Makeup stays a while.
Madison S.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
A serious must have. I constantly stay in supply of this. There is seriously nothing like it. I've tried cheaper versions of this but nothing beats this. I spray this on my face and on my brushes before applying glittery pigments. It makes lower quality makeup look high end
Amanda G.
Brownsville, TX
This is my favorite things to spray on my brushes to make my highlight blinding ! or even to get some of my eye shadows more pigmented! 10/10 would recommend! Absolutely love !
Stacy N.
Bronx
This was the first primer I ever used. You can use it as a primer and a setting spray. There is a slight scent but not overpowering. I have combination-oily skin and it works well. I would buy again.
Sidney W.
Loveeeee this stuff! I luckily got the limited edition coconut one with one of their lastest launches and I love the packaging and product so much. Very much worth the hype!
Olivia W.
I never thought I wanted this product because my face is combo so I thought it would make my skin oily, but I was wrong! Once I bought it I found that if my face looks so powdery or just flat, I will spray a few mists over my face and it gives your face such a healthy glow!
Bergen B.
Hoover
I LOVE this product!! I spritz my brush before applying highlighters and also when I'm using loose pigments and really want the color to POP! Lasts all day and doesn't fade, move, or smudge!!!
Sarah S.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
This spray is my ultimate go-to for making my shimmery eye shadows pop! I also use it as a setting spray, regardless of what other people have told me about what it does. Good buy!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.