Add a Photo

Photos (596)
Talita L.
Talita L.
Chester Springs, PA
Awesome product, I use everyday and it's always in my purse, I have two actually, really love this stuff, awesome for face make up and give you a pretty much better look. It's the best ever ! I really like
Connie E.
Connie E.
One of my favorites to prime and refresh my face. I've bought and tried other similar products but always come back to this. Keeps my face from drying out and being to matte.
Shelby K.
Shelby K.
Newburgh, IN
One of my holy grail products. I have used this for years and I still go back to it time and time again. It locks my makeup in and I also use it to pack on glittery eyeshadow.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Owego, NY
Fantastic light mist that helps my makeup stay in place all day with no problems. Hands down my favorite setting spray. Doesn't leave your face wet and isn't a huge squirt of liquid, soft, lightweight.
Stacy N.
Stacy N.
Bronx
This was the first primer I ever used. You can use it as a primer and a setting spray. There is a slight scent but not overpowering. I have combination-oily skin and it works well. I would buy again.
Itzya S.
Itzya S.
I got this for Christmas last year and I fell in love it's super hydrating and keeps my makeup on all day it's perfect for my dry skin I believe it was 20$ and I'm almost out definitely repurchasing
jade k.
jade k.
June 21, 2017, 1:52 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
such an amazing product. it's very moisturizing and smells so fresh. it also lasts me months before i run out. i absolutely love this. just make sure it is dry before you start applying your makeup.
Riya R.
Riya R.
Amazing product!! Keeps my makeup on all day!! I never need to worry about my makeup not lasting! Also dries super quick and keep me matte and oil free all day! This stuff keeps me refreshed all day.
Sidonie L.
Sidonie L.
June 23, 2017, 9:35 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
A holy grail product. try it. The light finish dries down extremely well, and is a great addition when doing makeup. Good for combination, dry, and oily skin. I recommend this product to everyone!!!!
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
La Villa, TX
This was the first multipurpose primer I have ever used. I can't explain what it does to your make up but it makes it look beautifully. The scent is not my cup of tea but it isn't bad. Very floral..
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.