BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Gisell C.
Gisell C.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This really does help the makeup last longer and it helps make the makeup melt into the skin for a flawless finish. It is a little pricey but worth the splurge. This is a great setting spray and it really does work.
Lara V.
Lara V.
Santa Cruz , CA
It is a good product. Helps to keep a make up longer than without it. I like to use a cream face before but if you put this product directly on your face (without any cream before) your make up is gonna least longer.
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Manhattan, KS
MAC FIX+ is one of my holy grail setting sprays. I love it to refresh my skin and also settle down any excess powders on my face to avoid looking cakey! It can be used tons of ways, i will never be caught without it.
Isha M.
Isha M.
Las Vegas, NV
This spray is amazing! You can use it as a primer or a setting spray. If you use it before highlighting your face, your highlight will be pippin! It's such a great hydration before putting your foundation on as well.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Broken Arrow, OK
I only really use this product to get my eye shadows to be a little more pigmented. I don't really use it as a setting spray because I have found that other brands work better. I don't think I will buy it again once I am out because I barely use it now.
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Plymouth, IN
There's a reason this is a fan favorite. I use this everyday and multiple times a day. It's great to prime your face and give you that dewy look! You can also spray some on a eyeshadow brush to get more pigmentation.
Jaizel R.
Jaizel R.
Five star setting spray. I love how to spray nozzle reaches and gets all in my face. I love the smell, the packaging, easy to use just with one finger, packaging is very nice and I would definitely be repurchasing once I am out.
Paola S.
Paola S.
Nipomo, CA
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Honestly this is one of my goes to I had to go to a wedding and you guys literally my makeup stayed on all night and trust me it was like I just had put it on. Very easy application and smells great wish there would be a bigger size but this is great!!
Yaumitaa D.
Yaumitaa D.
Yes Yes Yeeee! I love it! I don't know how can I live without! My make up is always on point with it. It's amazing, comfortable and make your face really fresh. Y
Madisen D.
Madisen D.
Beaverton, OR
Love this stuff! Makes your face feel refreshed and look amazing👌👏 it also smells pretty awesome too and the price is not so bad👍 the spray bottle makes it so easy to
spray on and you can close it so it doesn't lea
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.