BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Diana Z.
Corona, CA
For a person that has tried many different primers I highly recommend this product! It made my foundation and powder have such a flawless finish, it can be a bit pricey for a primer but I extremely recommend
Abby D.
Tracy, CA
I absolutely loveeee this product! I just recently go it and I cannot put it down. I love it so much, especially for the price point. Of course there are cheaper ones out there. I would definitely recommend!
Cheyenne M.
Canyon Lake, CA
There's a reason this is a fan favorite. I use this everyday and multiple times a day. It's great to prime your face and give you that dewy look! You can also spray some on a eyeshadow brush to get more pigmentation.
Leslie H.
Oh I can't say enough about this setting spray. It is all pros absolutely no cons. No sun protection used while using this. So long lasting no touch ups needed. Absolutely and I already have repurchased it!
Maria C.
Eugene, OR
I recently just purchased this and it has been life changing. I didn't know there was the option of not setting with powder and it has definitely helped me achieve non-cakey makeup looks. Highly recommend it!
Tara B.
This was the first product of its kind that I used and haven't gone back. This does amazing to bring out glitter in the eyeshadow or to make a shimmer very rich. It doesn't smell like anything and drys nicely.
Tiffany B.
California , MD
Not enough good things could be said about this setting spray. You can use it to prime, set as well as refresh your make up. I also use it with my shimmery products to give them an extra pop. I keep a travel size with me and two full sizes on my vanity. I even like to use one on makeup days to to give my skin a nice hydrated appearance.
Melissa D.
Van Etten, NY
Love using fix+ to wet my brushes to make the metallic more blinding. The only thing I wish would change is the spray applicator. Every bottle I've owned of fix plus my spray applicator has broken some how.
April R.
Mac has always been one of my favorites. I use this fix before and after I apply foundation. I also use it to apply glitter and intense my highlight. I love it. Smells and feels great on your skin. It's long lasting . This does not let u down.
Anna P.
Rockwall, TX
I have used drugstore misters but this really beats all. The mac prep and prime helps melt my powders into my foundation so I don't look chalky. My makeup also lasts me all day and the spray smells amazing!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.