Add a Photo

Photos (444)
Susie G.
Susie G.
San Diego, CA

Amazing to get that dewy skin finish. It intensifies the pigmentation of an eyeshadow or highlighter when sprayed on a brush.
Shawna T.
Shawna T.
Rochester, NY

I love this setting spray so much when my face is feeling particularly powdery after doing my makeup and for when it's feeling dry. It makes it look dewy yet natural! I know it sounds so redundant but I use the Urban Decay setting spray to make my makeup last longer and the Mac Fix + to make the powdery look go away!
Mignon H.
Mignon H.
Orlando, FL

It took me a while to really understand the benefits of Fix+ but once I got the hang of it, I used it every time I did my makeup. I use it in my kit on clients. It helps to remove that powdery finish that some pressed/loose powders can leave behind. It's also great for blending concealer and appling loose pigments and mineral shadows. It's a great refresher on a hot day, too! I like that you can choose two diffent sizes to fit your personal needs. Def a repurchase, plus I can B2M the bottle.
Lecia-ann V.
Lecia-ann V.
Woodstock, Ontario

I suffer from dry skin and this product made my skin feel so hydrated and moist without being oil. Its very easy to use, just a light mist on the face and my make-up stays in place all day.
Sofía V.
Sofía V.

this is fixing more good that exists in the market, I think is one of the most effective, it really works, my hard all day makeup, I mean my city que.en work and the weather is really crazy and really it is very hot and my hard until this evening makeup, literally had to remove it with makeup remover! I love this product.
Karla K.
Karla K.
Rch Cucamonga, CA

I use Fix+ almost everyday. It's one of my "musts". It works wonders when used with MAC's eyeshadows (or any eyeshadow, for that matter). It feels really refreshing on the skin, and gives off a "dewy" look. THIS IS NOT A SETTING SPRAY. If anything, it's a finishing spray. If you want to set, USE A PRIMER.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Anaheim, CA

A little spray goes a long way. I use this over my loose mineral foundation power.
Sabahat J.
Sabahat J.

Love this product. Worth the price. Makeup stays on for sooo many hours. Its makes you makeup look so smooth and evens out your skin.
Fatima H.
Fatima H.
Philadelphia, PA

I love this stuff. It's so moisturizing and great for setting makeup after application. This product has sooooo many uses that it's definitely worth the yearly price increase. *cutting my eyes @ MAC cosmetics.*
Sarah H.
Sarah H.

This product makes my makeup look flawless and natural! I use this when I want all of my makeup to come together and look a bit dewy. I have normal skin, so I find that it gives me that perfect dewy look without making me look oily! Love it! I would definitely repurchase this!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.