BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Monika H.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite setting spray, I used as a primers an also as a setting spray. The makeup look gorgeous for more hours and flawless. I will repurchase again When the one tha I have finished.
Brittany T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will never use another setting spray. All the other ones I've tried just don't hold up to MAC! I have combination skin and wear makeup everyday. It doesn't budge!
Skylar R.
Saint Cloud, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely one of my favorite sprays! I wouldn't say it makes my makeup stay twice as long or anything (I use the urban decay setting spray for that) however Mac Fix+ is amazing for making powders not look like powders. I have extremely dry skin but love my powders. unfortunately powders can look very dry on my skin. this spray helps make everything look smooth and not dry! t also helps intensify the color of shadows if you spray the eyeshadow brush you're using! absolutely love doing this for shimmery eyeshadows.
Clare C.
Been using this spray for years and it's still a staple in my beauty products. It sets all my makeup together to give me a perfect finish. Refreshing mist that leaves your skin glowing!
Jennifer T.
This product helps a lot when my face is feeling a bit dry. I spray it on my skin before any makeup and it instantly moisturizes my face and gets rid of that tightness and my makeup applies beautifully without clinging to dry patches. If my makeup ever looks powdery I set my makeup with this spray and it makes my makeup one with my skin and helps it look natural! I cannot go without this!
Camilli B.
Astoria, NY
It's perfect before and after makeup.
Make me feel fresh and then fix my makeup so good.
I bought a long time ago and I still have it.
It's totally worth it bc it's not expensive at all.
Zarina Z.
Glendale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff!!!! I use this as a skin refresher prior to makeup application to hydrate my face. I also use this as a spray after makeup to melt the powders onto my face and make it look more skin like. I don't believe using this as a setting spray prolongs the wear of your makeup like the skindinavia setting spray does, but it sets all your powders and makes the face look flawless. I also use this to wet ny eye brushes when working with pigments. honestly, this is one stray I have repurchased many times before
Brittany W.
What I consider the OG finishing spray, Mac's Fix+ should be in everyone's makeup kit. The glycerine in the product really does a great job removing any powderiness if you've gone overboard and it's my go-to when applying a foiled eyeshadow (just get the brush a bit damp after adding the shadow/pigment and watch the transformation!) I find that it doesn't necessarily make your makeup last longer, and it certainly doesn't control oil, but if you want your highlight to be seen from space, this is your product!
Ashley W.
Cockeysville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't think I could live with out this spray. It melts my makeup and just makes it blend so well. I don't use this to set my foundation just to "blur" The powders.
Esther C.
Beaufort, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this to say goodbye to the cake face! It melts all the powder products into my skin, so it literally looks and feels like my own skin. Not a setting spray tho
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.