MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Ashley W.See all 640 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (637)
Buy on Nordstrom
Ale V.
Ale V.
Aurora, IL
Omg this spray is the best thing that's been ever created. This is not a setting spray by all means. This spray you can use it before and after you finish your makeup. It just melts everything together, and makes it look like your skin. I don't know what it is, but it's a wonderful product
Christina O.
Christina O.
Tulare, CA
June 24, 2017, 3:02 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Ok first off it's four stars because of the price! Sometimes I think to myself it's just water??? It doesn't really work it's all in my head??? I mean it does give more pigment to my eyeshadow I give it that.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Katy, TX
I recently just purchased this and it has been life changing. I didn't know there was the option of not setting with powder and it has definitely helped me achieve non-cakey makeup looks. Highly recommend it!
Madison M.
Madison M.
This is the best setting spray on the planet! It's great for long lasting makeup and also for up-ing the pigment of your eyeshadows, it makes them metallic and beautiful overall. So many beauty Influensters use this and I can see why!
Megan C.
Megan C.
Erie, PA
A must have in my makeup routine!! I can't live without it!! It melts all my face makeup or a clients face products into the skin for a beautiful, natural finished look. It makes everything just look flawless. I have back ups for my backs!! I can't go without!!
Jadorè I.
Jadorè I.
Kalamazoo, MI
June 24, 2017, 11:46 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This is not a setting spray! Fix plus is a spray that helps take the edge off of makeup so you will look less cakey on the face if you apply layers of makeup. It is good for all skin types and has hydrating minerals that prevent pore clogging. I love this product but this isn't a setting spray so your makeup does not seal if you spray this.
Alyson H.
Alyson H.
Sherman
I love this spray! I got the travel size a month ago and love it. It sprays clear and makes your skin dewy and helps hides pores. I have super dry skin and makes it feel so nice! I recommend this to everyone.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Jan. 14, 2016, 8:15 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
It is expensive but once you try it, you'll understand why. It is so amazing! I use to mixed with my foundation then I give a few spritz towards the end on my face and it melts everything into my skin seamlessly, leaving my makeup set all day. I'm a nurse in a top rated, major hospital in the country, that is always busy. Running around in a stressful environment, you tend to sweat often obviously, but my makeup does not budge on the days I use this. This setting spray is a must have for on the go ladies or just anyone who wants to have/start an amazing beauty collection. This is definitely a product that will change the way with how makeup lasts. Try & you'll see. It is also good on different types of skin tones & skin issues. It is not greasy or oily or heavy feeling. It's actually refreshing.
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Dpo, AE
The Fix plus is amazing. This is my go to product to make sure my makeup will stay in place all day. By the end of the day my makeup is still there, and the spray smells really good. You can also use the spray to foil some eyeshadows as well. I defiantly recommend the product.
fatima carolina t.
fatima carolina t.
Doral, FL
Very refreshing and gentle, it preps the skin very well and make your makeup looks less caked and more natural in just one step . Its good for oily and dry skin as well , and yes I recommend this product a lot
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.