Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (596)
Louise A.
Louise A.
This product is seriously my best friend! Adds so much hydration to my face before applying my makeup and it sets my makeup so well. I would totally recommend! I would totally buy this again. Love it!!!!
Aracely R.
Aracely R.
Los Angeles, CA
It's expensive but worth it because setts your makeup flawlessly and you can use as a setting spray or primer i do both my skin feels hydrating .
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
I think this is ok. I've used it a few times when I've ran out of my go to product, but it's not bad. Very light-weight and leaves a subtle glow.
Briana G.
Briana G.
Calexico
Nice scent and works great . I really recommend this product. It really works. I wouldn't trade it for another brand. Very good quality for the price. It is worth using it . You wouldn't regret buying it
Kasey P.
Kasey P.
Dayton, TN
I love this stuff after my makeup. It takes away any dryness and makes my makeup look great. I use it before makeup also to make it go on smooth.
Josie F.
Josie F.
Lacey
Love using this before I apply foundation, makes my foundation go on a lot smoother, and more dewy. Also love using this to mist on eyeshadows to make them look more vibrant!
gabriela v.
gabriela v.
Tbh I never even used a primer before my makeup until I bought this! I have dry skin and without this my foundation would not look good. It preps and prines my face prefectly.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Owego, NY
Fantastic light mist that helps my makeup stay in place all day with no problems. Hands down my favorite setting spray. Doesn't leave your face wet and isn't a huge squirt of liquid, soft, lightweight.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Salisbury, MD
This product is not only great for setting but is has so many other great uses! You can spray on skin before makeup to prep and hydrate as well as using it through it the day to refresh your makeup! It has a wonderful scent and is good for all skin types! I love this stuff!!!
Mah Noor C.
Mah Noor C.
Houston
Best primer everrr!! I just can't get enough of this primer it is my must have product, suits my skin gives beautiful glow to the skin I'm completely in love with this primer
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.