Add a Photo

Photos (380)
Josie R.
Josie R.
Dorchester

Tends to wear off after a while, but i guess most makeup/setting sprays do. feels really good on the skin!
Karla A.
Karla A.

Just got it this week but it's amazing. Refreshes the skin really good and it's adorable. I really love it
Gina S.
Gina S.
Alton, IL

Smells ok. Does foil my shadows. It's not a setting spray. I don't use it as that anyway. But I like this.
maria c.
maria c.
Tampa, FL

Its so good want to tried agian !!!!! I 100% recomended to very girls :) its super important im the makeup
Leila E.
Leila E.

I've been wanting to try this :) I love makeup but I haven't got to the point where I spend excessively :/
Gianna S.
Gianna S.

I love Mac fix + I spray it after I'm finished with my makeup to set it. Doesn't make my face oily at all.
Tori O.
Tori O.
Newburgh, IN

I would really love to try this because my other primer feels cakey on my skin and it makes make up smudgy
Adalgisa c.
Adalgisa c.

Excelente para tener un maquillaje de larga duracion, rinde muy bien, aunque no es uno de los mas baratos.
Vicki P.
Vicki P.
RSM , Ca

a must have ya'll! especially for makeup artist! it smells amazing, dries quickly, and a great mac product
Sana G.
Sana G.
Jamaica, NY

This amazing for the hot weather that we have in NYC. it is easy to apply !
Definitely worth getting this!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.