BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Kelsie V.
Kelsie V.
i use this product for everything ! to prep my skin . set my make up . foil eyeshades! it has so many purposes!!!! the smell is AMAZING! i have gone through so many bottles ! ❤ so i guess u would say i definitely recommend!!!
hanna y.
hanna y.
I love using this before I put on makeup to refresh and moisturize my skin. After my makeup is done, I then spritz it on my face to get rid of any leftover powder from baking my face. Definitely a staple in my makeup routine
Carla M.
Carla M.
Ruckersville, VA
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Amazing! The mist is so fine, and really melts your makeup in place where also hydrating it. Price is right where all setting spray are so not that expensive. It's a good one also to wet your brush and make your eyeshadows pop!
Verenice D.
Verenice D.
Lamont, CA
Normally when I use setting sprays I feel as if I am spraying water onto my face. After using Mac prep and prime fix I haven't gone back to any other setting spray! Feels so refreshing once I spray it on. Absolutely love it!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Wellington
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I swear by this product! I use it to prime my skin which helps my foundation last longer! Then I use it to set everything to help remove any powdery look! Has a great spray on it and it comes in travel sizes which are perfect for on the go!! Would highly recommend
Rya Z.
Rya Z.
The only MAC product that has probably been used by everyone on Earth at least once. It works exactly how I believe it's supposed to, though a part of me wonders if people would rave about it if the MAC name wasn't involved.
Bridget S.
Bridget S.
I love Fix+ to set down powders on my face and to "foil" shimmer eye shadows. It smells great and I get a lot of use out of a bottle. I will not be repurchasing though as I am switching to cruelty free and MAC sells in China.
Megan E.
Megan E.
Smithville, TN
I love this stuff. It can make eyeshadows more pigmented. Great for any type of skin. It's great as a primer and keeps face looking matte. I feel like with my oily skin that it stays on forever and I would love to buy more!!!
Elyn F.
Elyn F.
Hialeah, FL 6755 NW 175th LN apt. M
This product is super great I use it as a primer and also sometimes to melt my face makeup and omg it works so good my makeup immediately melts to my skin and makes me look flawless. And it is not that expensive that is great
Maria P.
Maria P.
Such a great multi-purpose product that I honestly think everyone should have. This is great for hydrating dry skin, melding your makeup together, adding dewy-ness, foiling eyeshadow...the list goes on. Get yourself some Fix+ and see what you can do with it!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.