Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (474)
Sonya B.
Sonya B.

Love this stuff makes makeup last all day will be buying more. Good for combination skin.
Sophie T.
Sophie T.

I really like this product to wet my eyeshadow. I don't really like it as a setting spray
Joselyn P.
Joselyn P.
Caracas

I highly recommend them, love you products MAC is the bets. Very good. Blessing from vzla
Kelly C.
Kelly C.

Makes me feel amazing made my make up stay on all day was reaching with make up on or not
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Greenville, NC

Love this product. Works great as a primer and also sets my makeup so it lasts all night!
I love this product and I love the finish of this and how long it lasts through T the day
Ana D.
Ana D.
Farmville, NC

Best prime spray out there i always use with my foundation and gives me a flawless look!!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Los Angeles, CA

Love this setting spray! Does its job my make up stays on all day, I highly recommend it.
CeCe M.
CeCe M.
Houlka, MS

IT SMELLS LIKE HEAVEN IN A SPRAY BOTTLE. I got mine off of mercari app. Very good product
Elaine
Elaine

With this my makup stay all day and make my powder looks flawless. its the best i love it
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.