Add a Photo

Photos (520)
Briannah R.
Briannah R.
Warrensburg, MO

I never realized that I needed something like this until my friend used it on eye shadow on me. it can be used for so many different things! primer setting spray add it to your eye shadow. I'll be repurchasing once my bottle is gone
Luisa T.
Luisa T.

Este producto realmente hace la diferencia a la hora de sellar el maquillaje. Hace que dure muchisimo el maquillaje, es genial
Andy C.
Andy C.
Torrance, CA

I love the MAC setting spray. This works well before and after makeup application. Use it before moisturizing your skin, it helps to dehydrated the skin. You can also use use it threw out the day. If you're feeling hot or like you need someone cooling off, you can spray some of the setting spray.
Peggy A.
Peggy A.
Maricopa, AZ

I use it as a setting spray as i use a lot of powder, it makes my face look less powdery and set makeup in place. I haven't try to use this before makeup.
Maritza V.
Maritza V.
Visalia, CA

Best thing I ever discovered in my life I'm so in love with it ! No matter what foundation you use it will leave a flawless finish. and make your face feel hydrated ! I carry this with me everywhere, Definitely would recommend.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.

I love this product to use with pigments or loose eyeshadows to prevent fall out or to make eye shadow look more metallic/ shiny. I have combination/oily skin so I don't really like to use this as a setting spray. If I use this as a setting spray I use it when my skin is more dry like in the winter time.
Erikk C.
Erikk C.
Russellville, AR

I don't necessary use this as a setting spray. I have oily skin and it wouldn't sit right. What this is good for is taking that cakey/powder look away from your skin.... When I set the makeup with any translucent powder this makes it mesh together. Then you can add your bronzes and foundation powders.
Laura D.
Laura D.
Manchaca, TX

My go to for setting my makeup as well as whenever I use foil shadows or anything where you need to wet your brush !
Laila D.
Laila D.

Very good for professional makeup artists, however not much for an every day wear
Isa B.
Isa B.

I use this to finish my look. I also like to spray it on my buffer brush before applying a matte foundation to give it a dewy look.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.