Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (314)
Javene S.
Javene S.

My friend introduced me to this product and I love it! i use it both before and after applying make up and it works well in both cases, but be careful not to use too much!
Chelsey K.
Chelsey K.
Springfield, MO

This baby is where it's at! This is in my everyday routine. Its an absoulte must! It's so amazing, I have referred this product many times and have also bought as a gift.
Ikeana B.
Ikeana B.
Saint Paul, MN

This stuff is amazing I did not know I would love this until I tried it. What a refreshing mist in the process. I love this stuff and hope they always have it available.
Qian L.
Qian L.
Zionsville, IN

LOVE this!!!! I use it as a setting spray and I feel like it helps with my blemishes too! I also spray it in my hair sometimes and I feel like it gives it an extra glow.
Jaynee H.
Jaynee H.
Garden Grove , CA

This product is awesome! Especially when paired with other mac products. However, I have used this setting spray with more than just mac and it still worked fabulously.
Destiny G.
Destiny G.
Fresno, Ca

Im a cheerleader so i went and bought me one of these for a finishing touch to my face. i love it. i sweat a lot and this makes me flawless before and after performances!
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Columbia, SC

I use this product daily! Never understood the hype until I purchased it myself. Takes away the powdery look after application && refreshes makeup. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Connersville, IN

This is a great setting spray that does double duty. You can also use it to wet your brush and apply shadows and loose pigments wet for an extra dramatic pigmentation.
Zulma W.
Zulma W.
Florida, NY

This helps freshen up your makeup during the day. Or to smooth your skin before makeup. Can also be used alone as a refreshing skin spray. I use it also in my MUA kit.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Lawrenceville, GA

I love my mac fix +. It smells great and is very refreshing for those hot days or when you accidentally go crazy with the powder. Also intensify eyeshadows and pigments..
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.