BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
Detroit , MI
This is my absolute go to for a setting spray. I use it prior to foundation and after. It has a nice refreshing smell and dries to the skin nicely. I prefer it to urban decay. It's reasonably priced and would recommend it to anyone!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Corona, CA
A refreshing and hydrating facial mist that sets your makeup. I know Mac always delivers when it comes to their products. Whether it's setting my face makeup or intensifying an eye shadow or highlighter, fix plus is always with me.
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Jersey City, NJ
I don't know if I could ever live without this product. I have purchased this time and time again for over 5 years. It just makes my make up look amazing. I would recommend this a million times to everyone. It's simply life changing
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
San Jose, CA
This stuff is the best. It doesn't set my makeup like an UD spray would but it definitely makes the makeup look so much better. It melts everything into the skin and makes everything look flawless. The spray on this is my all-time favorite too. It's so fine and pleasant!!
Lexy L.
Lexy L.
This primer is so good!! I love this primer it's so moist and puts a good base for my makeup! It's not too pricey but it is defiantly worth it! I would defiantly recommend this prodctut to anyone who is looking for a good primer !
erika c.
erika c.
Sacramento
I love this product is my number 1 all time since I purchased like ten years ago love love this product 100 % recomend I have dry skin and is my go to I also used on my clients on oil skiing and I have never ever any complaint AAA
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Avondale, AZ
I love this stuff. A couple of spritzes pre makeup application and I also use it to spray my eyeshadow brushes for anything glittery or shimmery. It really packs in the eyeshadow to pile up the pigmentation and makes it go one super smooth. So many uses for this product.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Love how hydrating this feels on my face. It also provides a nice, dewy base. I do not find that it hides my pores but creates a sticky-enough surface for the rest of my makeup without making my skin feel super tacky. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Gretna, LA
Mac's Fix Plus is so Universal. You can use it to hydrate your skin to set your makeup to even give your eyeshadow a little more pop by wetting your brush with Mac's Fix Plus. It's a staple in most people's collection so definitely purchase.
Islam S.
Islam S.
chowchilla Ca
The hype is real with this product! I'm not one to follow the crowd, but this spray is one of the most amazing products I've ever invested in. It lasts long and will keep your makeup from moving and rubbing off! Highly recommend!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.