BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Elvimari Z.
Warwick, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this on my clients before and after. It helps to moist the skin before makeup. After it helps for a drew finish and makes the makeup last. Love this product.
Alexis S.
It's a really good product!!!! I love this primer!!! It works better when your face is damp. It last for about 8 hours then starts to go bad. It's good for oily skin and dry skin. I would buy this again and again, it's amazing!
Aneeka K.
Chicago
Absolutely love this spray, I use it as a finishing spray for my makeup and it melts my makeup into my skin and removes that powdery look from my face! Holy grail
Jennifer N.
Sunset Beach, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love my fix+. I use it has a primer water, on eyeshadows and as a finishing spray. It's a great multi use product. Will definitely stay a staple in my collection.
Misha F.
Ogden, UT
I recently have been on the hunt for a good finishing spray. I decided to visit the MAC store in Cancun and shelled out the dough for this one. To my surprise.. it was tastefully scented, felt moisturizing... which I need with my skin type. But, I did feel that it was heavier than others I have tried and takes much longer to set and dry.

I'll give it another two weeks to really see how it works. I'd probably buy it again just due to the fact of how refreshing it is.
Zoe C.
Toledo, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
So many uses for this spray. After makeup to look not so powdery, mixed in with loose pigment for a heavy metallic eye, or a nice light moisturizer for oily skin.
I'm obsessed with this item! It is a must if you are considering getting it. It makes your makeup lasts long, helps pigmentation, and helps refreshen skin. This is my favorite spray.
Susana G.
Coachella, CA
I really love this primer because it actually works and makes your makeup stay on longer it's very easy to apply and I definitely see myself buying this in the future I really recommend this for others to use
valentina G.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Fix+, I've been using it for years before my primer to prep my skin for makeup. I also keep it in my purse sometimes to give myself a refresher on hot days!
Cheyenne V.
Iredell, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This covers my pores good! Some days it feels a little too heavy for me but it does the job. A tiny amount goes very far making the bottle last forever. It makes foundation blend very smoothly and gives a flawless look
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.