Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (596)
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
This product is actually pretty cheap for how long this lasts me, and I basically soak my face. Works great for getting better pigment in eye shadows and highlighters as well. I love it. Will continue to repurchase.
Felicia B.
Felicia B.
East Chicago, IN
I use this for everything it's perfect setting spray I mainly use it for my eyeshadow to make the shimmer shades more vibrant only con it really not long lasting on myself for my face. But it is a great buy and a must have in my collection!
Kenadee H.
Kenadee H.
Broken Arrow
I do think it makes my makeup last longer. I put it on before, during, and after the application of my foundation. However, there are cheaper alternatives that get the job done.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Grand forks
Absolutely love this setting spray, the nozzle is top notch and the formula truly makes my makeup last all day, and it works great to take down the powder left on top of my skin
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I thought this product worked really well, but maybe not worth the money. It definitely does it's job but I know of a lot of cheaper products that do the same job just as well. Probably wouldn't buy again.
Becca H.
Becca H.
Honolulu
June 25, 2017, 9:33 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This is a must for me after putting on makeup. Living in Hawaii, I tend to sweat off my eyeliner and foundation before I've even gone anyway - this product reduces that so much.
marta p.
marta p.
Are you a makeup junkie but you are tired of dryied skin at the end of the day? Natural finish, good moisture! Amazing. Good for all type of skin, seriously. Even the oily one. I would recomment to orhers!
Morgan g.
Morgan g.
June 21, 2017, 5:50 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Love this product. It's a little more expensive but it's so worth it. I picked up mine at my local ulta and love using it on my oily skin. It makes my makeup last so much longer.
Zoe M.
Zoe M.
Hixson, TN
Fix plus is definitely a cult classic! And for good reason! It refreshes the face, and provides a natural look to your makeup! My one gripe about it is that it doesn't necessarily prolong your makeup. That would be more of an Urban Decay All Nighter. But overall, I would recommend!
Gen K.
Gen K.
San Carlos
I got this as a sample and I honestly didn't like it very much.  It felt uncomfortable on my face and I was surprised by how much I was disappointed. I know for other people they liked it but I didn't
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.