Add a Photo

By MAC COSMETICS
#1 in Face Primer

Photos (551)
I love this product and I love the finish of this and how long it lasts through T the day
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Los Angeles, CA

Love this setting spray! Does its job my make up stays on all day, I highly recommend it.
Ana D.
Ana D.
Farmville, NC

Best prime spray out there i always use with my foundation and gives me a flawless look!!
Sonya B.
Sonya B.

Love this stuff makes makeup last all day will be buying more. Good for combination skin.
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Greenville, NC

Love this product. Works great as a primer and also sets my makeup so it lasts all night!
CeCe M.
CeCe M.
Houlka, MS

IT SMELLS LIKE HEAVEN IN A SPRAY BOTTLE. I got mine off of mercari app. Very good product
Candace S.
Candace S.

Keeps your makeup looking great all day....takes awsy any powder film ...summer must have
Jade D.
Jade D.
Windsor, CT

If u love a beat face u need this setting spray in ur life Mac gets it right all the time
Risky D.
Risky D.

I would like to try any samples of this ,wanted to try it own to my face 😇😇😇😇😇😉😉😉😉😍😍😍😍😍😍
Lori M.
Lori M.

Very simple 1 step process. Works great! Convenient and way to use. Great for in the go.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.