MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Safa K.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.See all 642 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • Does it really works on any makeup Yes 4 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
Photos (639)
Buy on Nordstrom
αмⓐηđä T.
αмⓐηđä T.
Pecatonica, IL
I love this primer. I have a few primers but this is always my go to. It makes my face feel refreshed and doesn't make me break out or feel oily which is my biggest problem. I definitely recommend this to anyone!
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Dunmore, PA
July 13, 2017, 5:38 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I wish this came in a giant bottle I use this with and with out make up. It honestly keeps your face fresh and make up set. I have been using this since my freshmen year of college and will for as long as i can.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Falls Church, VA
June 22, 2017, 3:20 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I personally don't like gel-type foundations so this is a great alternative. I love feeling refreshed before putting on my make up and this prep + prime does just that. I do recommend it to all you beauty lovers.
Natalia G.
Natalia G.
Gladstone, IL
Who doesn't love them some mac fix plus??? Mac fix plus is so amazing! It can be used for many things like prepping the face, setting the face and enhancing and intensifying foiled, glitter, and shimmer shadows!
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Mac prep and prime helps my makeup look flawless. It leaves me with a dewy finish that i really enjoy and sets very nice into the skin. My makeup usually lasts 4-6 hours when i use tis product. Highly recommend
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
July 3, 2017, 4:50 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Love MAC Fix+! It's very refreshing and I use it all the time especially during the summer months! It helps with makeup not looking cakey! It's also good to use to wet your brush to apply highlighter or shadows!
Iyshia W.
Iyshia W.
Fix plus is, in my opinion, the best makeup finishing spray on the market. It helps powder products to melt into the skin so beautifully. Not to be confused with a setting spray, it makes everything come together so much more quickly and perfectly.
Zaria M.
Zaria M.
Temecula, CA
Cannot live without my fix plus! I spray after foundation and before studio fix powder which gives a full coverage satin finish. Intensifies eyeshadows and highlights too. Highly recommend! Soothing in the skin!
Maria F.
Maria F.
Wheeling, IL
For sure my favorite thing to use everyday when doing my makeup. This gives you a oey doey gloey look. My favorite thing to do is spray my makeup brushes with this and dip into an eye shadow. It gives this beautiful touch in eye shadow witht this foil finish. I will buy this again from sephora
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Bronx
I've only ever had samples of this product and honestly I don't understand why I haven't gone ahead and purchased the full size. My makeup always looks flawless on top of this stuff. It's so soothing and filling.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.