BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Bloomin...*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Alexis C.
Morris Plains, NJ
This is everything.  It won't make your makeup last longer, but it enhances your makeup.  I also use it to spray on brushes to intensify eyeshadows (shimmers) like crazy.  Go buy this!
Malori C.
I use this stuff for a lot of things.  Primer spray, setting spray, eyeshadow pigment enhance, skin hydrater.  It has so many benefits and works so well I always have it on hand and at least one back.
Fabiola T.
Perryton, TX
I like how this makes my face feel fresh and clean! I like to also use it to intensify any eyeshadow! It doesn't make the eyeshadow any different to work with! This is super light weight which is a plus! I will repurchase this in the future!
Randi R.
Oak Harbor, WA
Prep and Prime + is gold in a spray bottle! The mist is the perfect amount and has a fast drying time. My makeup has never held well before I tried this product. I have combination skin and it works great for me. I think you are getting more for what you pay. Definitely worth it.
Kylee M.
you can use this product for almost anything! face prep, set, extra pigment in foundation, literally anything! great product for an affordable price. super easy to apply with a very simple cute packaging! definitely purchase again
Rhoda D.
Laredo, TX
I know this doesn't seem like a necessity in your make up kit, but let me tell you it is amazing. I happened to just lay bought this product over the last four years. It gives me a wonderful glow and gives me that airbrush finish.
Lorena r.
Lomita, CA
i LOVE this spray. i use it before foundation, if i need an extra hydration boost, after my powder makeup and through out the day! it makes my makeup look so nice and dewy and fresh. it prevents my makeup to look cakey. a staple.
Sarah F.
Wood dale, IL
This is a great priming/setting spray. I also love to spray it on my eyeshadow brush to give some of my shadows a better pigment. This is definitely a product that you can use for multiple things.
Emily S.
Estero , FL
Great! Not oily at all on my skin. Helps me apply make up easier. It lasts all day. It's a big bottle so you don't have to reapply or put on more than once. Helps cover my Pores for a flawless face
Amanda L.
Michigan City, IN
Definitely worth the hype.
Smells so so so good I wish it was a perfume or something.
Definitely melts the makeup together so perfectly and seamlessly.
Did I mention it smells amazing.
Oh I did okay cool.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.