Add a Photo

Photos (310)
Denise C.
Denise C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

I love to use this when I feel that my make up is too cakey, it smooths and evens everything all out. its also great to mix with eyeshadow and make eyeliner
Terra C.
Terra C.
Escondido, CA

I love this product but I don't use it as a setting/finishing spray. Its my go to in the summer when I am not wearing makeup; I use it as a skin pick me up.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Ephrata, Wa

I prefer to use it as a primer spray rather than a setting spray. I do enjoy the smell, but if you are sensitive to smells I would steer clear of this one.
Brianna M.
Brianna M.

I love this product. It can be used in so many different ways! I use it to set my face and spray it on shadow brushes to get that perfectly pigmented color!
Zoe A.
Zoe A.
Riley, KS

I love love love this spray! It is very refreshing, and makes you r makeup look more natural. I would recommend this to anyone who doesn't already have it!
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Gustine , Ca

This is the best setting spray i have tried i use it to set all my makeup and throughout the day prevents me from having to retouch up any of my makeup!!
Emaleigh  H.
Emaleigh H.
Debord, KY

If you are going for the dewy look--GET THIS. It is amazing. It sets your makeup and gives you the dewy look without making you look like you're sweating!
Vanessa Z.
Vanessa Z.
Hammond, IN

I love this stuff it is my holy grail! I use it to prep my skin before applying my makeup and then a few (1-2 sprays) after to fuse everything together.
BRITTANEY A.
BRITTANEY A.
Saint paul, MN

This is a must have for setting your makeup. However I keep it in my purse when I'm out and about and spray it mid day as a little pick me upper. Love it
Christianne N.
Christianne N.
Brick, NJ

It does work on some makeup, but it waters down foundation and makes it streaky. Make up For Ever makes a better setting spray that holds your makeup on.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.