BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Natalie B.
This is very High end fixing spray spray Mary Show me Your Face look younger it so nice detector display it so perfect for you this is an apple smell so beautiful so perfect flores
Crystal R.
Bronx
Best product they ever made. I use it before and after makeup and it blends powders into my skin and makes it camera ready. I also use it to boost my other products like my highlighters and some of my eyeshadows.
Bethany F.
Van Buren Twp, MI
This stuff is lovely. My favorite use is spraying it on my brush to get that extra pop of color from my foiled eyeshadow. It's also good for refreshing your face throughout the day.
Mercedes R.
Amazing product. I absolutely love it. It made my skin look great before and after foundation. It made my foundation and powder sink into my skin and had a dewy finish. I definitely recommend this to others!
Kaylin A.
MY FAVORITE MIST! I use it before and after makeup, to apply a metallic eyeshadow, to intensify my highlight. It's like a wonder spray and it leaves me feeling radiant and my makeup never looks cakey at all.
S√ęan G.
McDonough , GA
Cannot live without this stuff. This is definitely an O.G Makeup mist from MAC. Love using this before and after applying my makeup. It isn't sticky and gives me the right amount of dew and gloss to my skin
Stephanie S.
Clovis, CA
I love this and it is great for multiple uses. I use it to refresh my face, spray my face after my make up. I also use this to spray on my beauty sponge and dab all over my face to get rid of the cake face.
Alexis R.
This MAC setting spray is my favorite. It sets all the makeup in and my makeup does not move or get gross throughout the day. It is good for combination skin I'd say. I buy this alomost everytime i run out.
J B.
Savannah, GA
FIX PLUS IS LIFE!!!!!!!

There are SO MANY USES FOR IT!!!!!!!!!

It is amazing and gives the perfect finish to ANY SKIN TYPE/ANY MAKEUP APPLICATION!!!!!

It is AMAZING! The best finisher I have ever used!!!!
Cameryn C.
I absolutely LOVE fix +. This is the perfect product for both priming the skin for makeup and for setting the makeup. It washes away that ugly powdery finish after you set your face with translucent powder, and leaves the skin looking dewy and beautiful. I ran out of my first bottle in like less than 2 months because I sprayed way too much of it (oops) but it is truly an amazing product. A lot of people hate the smell, but I love it. It's very clean and fresh smelling and I like it a lot. I would recommend this product to people with dry or combo skin and for anyone that needs a good setting spray!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.