Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (523)
Ashley V.
Ashley V.

The scent of this primer/setting spray is basically the only reason i still use it. This product is very hydrating to the skin and will leave a nice dewy finish to your makeup, so it's really good for dry skin. I dont like how the spray comes out so straight rather than a fine mist.
V Chor P.
V Chor P.

Such a must have!!! I love how it's very versatile!!! Great, for combination skins. It does gives you a dewy finish. You can use it as a skin refresher, to foil eye shadows, gives a pop to it, or a finisher for non cake face! I recommend everyone to have this product, in their makeup kit.
Hanin B.
Hanin B.
Redmond, WA

Use this when I have a special occasion. I cannot emphasize how my makeup looks amazing the whole night when I use this Prep + Prime.
Marianthony M.
Marianthony M.
Miami, Florida

I like this prime is very good compact very well the makeup leaves very well to me I like it is one of the best that I have used
Scotia B.
Scotia B.
Raleigh, NC

Sometimes, especially during the skin drying winter months, when I put my foundation on, my skin can look a little dry under it. This stuff takes care of that! A spritz or two and my skin looks nice and dewey...and I love it!
Diana L.
Diana L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Es bastante bueno el modo de aplicarlo y el resultado final es muy bueno lo recomiendo bastante
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Chandler, AZ

Love this product! it smells really good and I use this as a finishing spray to give me that dewy glow look. I also use this to put on my brushes when i want to give my shadows a more intense look. Love that it comes out in light mist. I have bought the full size and the travel size so i can refill and able to throw it in my purse when needed.
It is on the pricey side but it's been the best finishing spray I've found.
Julisa M.
Julisa M.

I love this. It works great on a hot day. You can put it before and even after makeup. Great for everyone.it always works and never fails me .
Greisy U.
Greisy U.
Charlotte , Nc

I buy it on the recommendation of another make-up artist, and I think it's a good product not only serves to prepare the skin and fix the makeup. Also helps bring our eyeshadows to life
Kath P.
Kath P.
Doral, FL

Está de más decir que M.A.C tiene los mejores productos y este es uno de mis favoritos. Este prime es tan solo perfecto.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.