BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Rocio F.
Rocio F.
Canyon Cntry, CA
People have mixed information about this.. it is not a primer and it is not a setting spray. It is just a HYDRATING MIST. Its good, smells amazing. Can spray before and after makeup if you are feeling dry and or to feel dewy.
Just a hydrator.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Corona, CA
A refreshing and hydrating facial mist that sets your makeup. I know Mac always delivers when it comes to their products. Whether it's setting my face makeup or intensifying an eye shadow or highlighter, fix plus is always with me.
Amanda Y.
Amanda Y.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Perfect to prep your skin with before makeup. It hydrates your skin and smells great. I also use this to set my makeup when I am done because it blends in my powder and gives a more skin like appearance. I recommend this to everyone!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Toronto, ON
The prep and prime goes on right after moisturizer and keeps my makeup in place all day long. It's one of the essentials to doing my makeup everyday. The only thing that makes me question it between another brand is the price. But you get what you pay for and I'd rather pay a little more for something that is going to work.
Avery R.
Avery R.
Eustis, Fl
Fix+ is a great before/after makeup spray. If you tend to be a little oily, starting off your makeup routing with a few spritzes of this will keep it under control. Finish off your makeup look with this to keep it locked in all day!
jenna r.
jenna r.
Chicago
this is my #1 favorite makeup product! like ever lol. i use it for multiple reasons. i use it to prep my face, set my face after makeup application, to give my eyeshadows a "foiled" metallic look, and to refresh my makeup throughout the day. i really recommend this product.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Austin, TX
There is so many uses for this and I've been using this for years. I use it to freshen up my face, after I'm done applying my makeup, I spat my eyeshadow brush with it to make eyeshadows more pigmented this product is just amazing.
Emma H.
Emma H.
Alamo, TX
This product is one of my favorite ones out there. I use it to prime and moisturize my skin and also not to set my makeup, but to actually make everything (blush, foundation, powder, & highlighter) blend into the skin. This will not make my makeup hold longer, but It makes just everything come together. If you have oily skin I suggest for you to do a light spray on your tzone.
Allyson D.
Allyson D.
This is a really good universal product! I love using this for making my eyeshadows more vibrant and pigmented, I also like setting my face with this after I put lots of powder! It's a great product that makes you less cakey looking!
Luis G.
Luis G.
Fix + is an awesome awesome product! Not only does it help soften makeup to look for natural it also refreshes makeup after a long day. It's a great moisturizer as well. Technically not a "setting spray" but is a perfect addition to before and/or after your makeup routine.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.