BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Kaylin A.
MY FAVORITE MIST! I use it before and after makeup, to apply a metallic eyeshadow, to intensify my highlight. It's like a wonder spray and it leaves me feeling radiant and my makeup never looks cakey at all.
Ryann G.
Love everything about this, add to anything to make a perfect appliance to skin. Minimizes pores greatly and has a dewy finish, no sun protection in aware of but otherwise is very amazing i love it very much
J B.
Savannah, GA
FIX PLUS IS LIFE!!!!!!!

There are SO MANY USES FOR IT!!!!!!!!!

It is amazing and gives the perfect finish to ANY SKIN TYPE/ANY MAKEUP APPLICATION!!!!!

It is AMAZING! The best finisher I have ever used!!!!
Elena K.
['Mount Vernon ', ''], WA
This facial spray works amazingly. Never had any problems with it always helps my makeup stay put throughout the day. I already have used a few bottles only finishing spray I use.
Cameryn C.
I absolutely LOVE fix +. This is the perfect product for both priming the skin for makeup and for setting the makeup. It washes away that ugly powdery finish after you set your face with translucent powder, and leaves the skin looking dewy and beautiful. I ran out of my first bottle in like less than 2 months because I sprayed way too much of it (oops) but it is truly an amazing product. A lot of people hate the smell, but I love it. It's very clean and fresh smelling and I like it a lot. I would recommend this product to people with dry or combo skin and for anyone that needs a good setting spray!
Gisele S.
Taunton, MA
I always buy and tell Mac products mainly shadows and lipsticks. In my personal use I do not open black eye pencils because I have a good eye fixation. This primer is perfect and perfect.
Jules G.
Santa Monica, CA
I seriously can not live without this product. You may think it's just a spray of water but it is SO much more and can be used for so many uses. One of the best things to do with this product is to wet your brush with it before dipping into loose pigment or any metallic shadows. It contains glycerine so it really grabs the product and makes it pop on your lids. I also use it as a setting spray and use a generous amount all over my face especially when I've set my face with powder it helps with that "cake face" look. It smells good and is just so refreshing! This is an a absolute must have for me.
Kayla B.
I love this!!! It goes on so smooth and doesn't have a sticky feel. It last so long. It's great for dry and oily skin. It has a matte finish. I will buy this again a million time!
Mercedes R.
Amazing product. I absolutely love it. It made my skin look great before and after foundation. It made my foundation and powder sink into my skin and had a dewy finish. I definitely recommend this to others!
Melissa K.
Wauconda, IL
Fix plus is such a staple for an avid makeup user! It has so many uses I use it to prime my fave or help blend out foundation or spray on brushes to achieve more pigmentation from eyeshadows or highlighter.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.