BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Cera I.
Cera I.
Center Point
This stuff gives me life! I use it everyday before applying my make up! It's super lightweight and doesn't clog up your pores like some primers. I also use it to make my shimmer shadows more pigmented by spraying my eye shadow brush.
Avery R.
Avery R.
Eustis, Fl
Fix+ is a great before/after makeup spray. If you tend to be a little oily, starting off your makeup routing with a few spritzes of this will keep it under control. Finish off your makeup look with this to keep it locked in all day!
jenny n.
jenny n.
Stockton
I love fix+, it's such an amazing product! I love using it to wet metallic shadow for more pigmentation. It's super good if you want to spray your face down from all the setting powder for it to look flawless!! I would 100% recommend this product and buying it again!

Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Austin, TX
There is so many uses for this and I've been using this for years. I use it to freshen up my face, after I'm done applying my makeup, I spat my eyeshadow brush with it to make eyeshadows more pigmented this product is just amazing.
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Dayton, OH
I use powder foundation on a daily basis. Sometimes my skin can be drier than usual and the powder foundation can look cakey. A few spritz of these magic and my face is seamlessly blended. It makes the make melt together beautifully!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Johns Creek, GA
This product is one of my holy grails!! As you can tell by the picture I have almost used up the complete bottle and I will 100% be repurchasing!! Leaves my makeup looking fresh all day and brings out great pigmentation in things like my eye shadows!
Cassandra V.
Cassandra V.
Corp Christi, TX
Love this product perfect to prepare for makeup application and to set makeup in place I have oily combination skin and I find that it doesn't make me extra oily it has a nice scent and nice disbursement of the product on to the face
Gina C.
Gina C.
This doesn't feel sticky at all and it actually keeps my make up in place all day long. It helps my skin look very smooth and it's super way to apply. It speads even and doesn't leave junks of mist on just one side of my face. Will definitely buy this again once I run out.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a MAC essential, OG product for sure. This is great for having on a makeup desk/ vanity. Helps with cake face, makeup refresh, makeup application and intensifying eyeshadows. Also I find a bottle last a decent amount of time!
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
Detroit , MI
This is my absolute go to for a setting spray. I use it prior to foundation and after. It has a nice refreshing smell and dries to the skin nicely. I prefer it to urban decay. It's reasonably priced and would recommend it to anyone!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.