Add a Photo

Photos (548)
Kenya C.
Kenya C.
Lancaster, CA

Best fix plus and setting spray will recommend this to everyone , this is worth every penny
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Duluth, GA

I have this and I love it it's an amazing product that adds a beautiful glow to your skin .
Sonia Jasmine G.
Sonia Jasmine G.
Pico Rivera, CA

I use this almost every day , I always buy more and more of this spray it's one of my favs!
Jordan M.
Jordan M.

It is so amazing for your face and for eyeshadow to make it metallic! I highly recommend it
Tabatha L.
Tabatha L.
Strongsville, OH

Love this setting spray goes on Nicely and keeps my makeup perfect all day highly recommend
Lizbeth V.
Lizbeth V.
Fort Worth, TX

It's really good for oily face and also helps seto you're make up for a reAly longood time
Joanne C.
Joanne C.
Lake Worth, FL

Best setting spray ever! Doesn't streak the makeup, and gives a glowy (not greasy) finish.
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
Morrisville

I loved this honestly? It went on smooth and made my foundation go on really nicely on top
Nicole C.
Nicole C.

Keeps my makeup in line all day as long as I spray my face a few times through out the day
Antonae B.
Antonae B.
Lancaster, CA

I like it but I'm not crazy about it is nothing wrong with that it's just not my Cuppa tea
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.