Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (584)
Rose G.
Rose G.
Every girl needs to have this in their make up bag. It's a staple. It makes my face feel so primed and clear and helps my makeup glide on smooth and stay on longer. If you haven't tried it, it's definitely worth the money!
Kelsie R.
Kelsie R.
Bloomington, IN
Great for refreshing the face, I was sortve last to jump on the bandwagon with this but I'm glad I eventually did, it saves a powdery look and it refreshes the skin making it look very nice.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
This is my favorite setting spray for everyday. It doesn't make your makeup last longer, but it melts it all together so it's flawless. It also has a nice subtle scent.
Susie G.
Susie G.
Sacramento
Perfect setting spray for everyday use! Also works great to spray on a brush and use with metallic or shimmery shades. Helps pack on the color perfectly. Spray keeps my makeup looking fresh!
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
I have oily skin so I tend to go a little heavy on the powder when setting my makeup but then I spritz this all over my face and fan immediately and it gets rid of the powdery look and just smoothes out the over all appearance of my makeup and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
This product is pretty wonderful.. Its Long Lasting . I Buys This every time I Run Out . I would totally recommend it.. My Mom Bought me This Product About a Year ago And I Use It As A Everyday Product. its Super Nice .
Adi R.
Adi R.
Tracy, CA
By far one of my favorite most sprays after my makeup is done to spray on. It sets the makeup perfect on leaving it on for a long time. It feels so refreshing on the skin. I do recommend ladies to try this product if you are looking for a setting spray.
savannah G.
savannah G.
Ive tryed this twice and it kept my make up put amazingly no mess uos nothing it stayed put very very well i was so surprised how perfect it kept my makeup on all day
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this stuff. I'm a hairstylist and work long days and my makeup stays fresh all day. I even keep a travel size one in my work bag. I use this on my brushes to before apply metallic shadow
Saglara O.
Saglara O.
Hilo, HI
YouTube made me buy it. I never knew I needed it so badly. It makes makeup to look nicer! I literally soak my face in this stuff, then let it dry and I'm ready to go!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.