Add a Photo

Photos (446)
mea m.
mea m.
Lancaster, CA

This is my cat at the bottom every day and very well I love you iteach goes on really nice display bottle I love it
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Oakland , Ca

This is something you all gals should use to set your make up. Doesn't leave it sticky or greasy. And is perfect for very hot days!!
samantha g.
samantha g.
Holtsville, NY

I am so obsessed with this stuff! I literally have repurchased this 3 times already
Sara W.
Sara W.
Stanford, KY

I use this to set my makeup. It keeps my face refreshed and doesn't look cakey. I also Love the fragrance.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Berkley, MI

This stuff is a miracle worker! You can spray on your brush before applying eye shadow and you'll get a more intense color and it will last and last. You can spray it all over your face after you've applied your makeup or before and it will help your makeup stay put longer. It smells wonderful and it's quite refreshing to spray on your face. Holy Grail product fo sho!
Ammaarah A.
Ammaarah A.
Birmingham

This is my holy grail, when I use shimmery eyeshadow I love to spray on the brush to intensify the pigment and make it look almost foily 😂❤️
Amanda L.
Amanda L.

This spray is so awesome!! If you don't have it...it's a must!!! It's a great setting spray!
Kaitlyn F.
Kaitlyn F.
Freeland, PA

Just okay. I feel this works the same as many options that are much cheaper than this product is. Value is important to me so I wont be repurchasing
Mary M.
Mary M.

I use this all the time to make my makeup look more seamless and put together and less cakey or powdery. This is also great for making your eyeshadow pop if you spray your brush first then dip into the eyeshadow . Very versatile
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Madison, AL

Amazing! Its really efficient to just spray and go when you're done with your makeup.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.