MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.See all 641 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (638)
Buy on Nordstrom
July 3, 2017, 4:50 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Love MAC Fix+! It's very refreshing and I use it all the time especially during the summer months! It helps with makeup not looking cakey! It's also good to use to wet your brush to apply highlighter or shadows!
Karina H.
Karina H.
Use this to prime and set my face. It really does help my makeup to last longer through the day and it smells good. I have the mini lavander one. I also apply some to my beauty blender to help set my foundation.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Bronx
I've only ever had samples of this product and honestly I don't understand why I haven't gone ahead and purchased the full size. My makeup always looks flawless on top of this stuff. It's so soothing and filling.
Edgewater, MD
Oh jeez what can't I say about Mac Fix spray. I love it and use it multiple times during the application of all my make up. It really works at keeping your makeup on and in place.
mary d.
mary d.
I like to use this product is a setting spray or to give my eyeshadow colors more pigment. he comes in a full-size in a travel size so I always have one at home and in my purse. I recommend this product if you're looking for an easy setting spray.
Maria F.
Maria F.
Wheeling, IL
For sure my favorite thing to use everyday when doing my makeup. This gives you a oey doey gloey look. My favorite thing to do is spray my makeup brushes with this and dip into an eye shadow. It gives this beautiful touch in eye shadow witht this foil finish. I will buy this again from sephora
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Philadelphia , PA
Thai product is great for many things. You can use this to for dry skin for additional hydration. You can use this to intensify an eye look and even spray this after you apply your makeup for a long lasting look!
Shari W.
Shari W.
This setting spray is perfect for a dewy finish to your makeup! It gives you that glowy look which sets your make up right! Use two sprays or more and you will achieve the dewy look you want! Also good for touching up your makeup through out the day
My C.
My C.
Orlando, FL
Best product I have ever used for setting spray or maybe to wet my brushes for some glitter or maybe highlight. It can pick up more pigment and make your shadows stay even longer and I would totally buy it again
Viviana P.
Viviana P.
Oceanside
June 23, 2017, 2:54 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
It's hard to just pick one Mac product cause everything is amazing and you can never go wrong with it and yes the price is crazy but it's so worth it all my family uses Mac and we love it even my grandma love it
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.