BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Kelsie V.
Kelsie V.
i use this product for everything ! to prep my skin . set my make up . foil eyeshades! it has so many purposes!!!! the smell is AMAZING! i have gone through so many bottles ! ❤ so i guess u would say i definitely recommend!!!
hanna y.
hanna y.
I love using this before I put on makeup to refresh and moisturize my skin. After my makeup is done, I then spritz it on my face to get rid of any leftover powder from baking my face. Definitely a staple in my makeup routine
Carla M.
Carla M.
Ruckersville, VA
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Amazing! The mist is so fine, and really melts your makeup in place where also hydrating it. Price is right where all setting spray are so not that expensive. It's a good one also to wet your brush and make your eyeshadows pop!
Megan E.
Megan E.
Smithville, TN
I love this stuff. It can make eyeshadows more pigmented. Great for any type of skin. It's great as a primer and keeps face looking matte. I feel like with my oily skin that it stays on forever and I would love to buy more!!!
Ashlynn D.
Ashlynn D.
Inman, SC
I can't use this after make up because it makes me too shiny. I haven't found much use of using it before makeup, but I still do it anyways. I just think you aren't getting much good from a product that's so much money. There are better drugstore products than this.
Kelsey U.
Kelsey U.
Commack, NY
This is a must have for me. I use it nearly every day to soothe my skin. If I'm wearing makeup I spray my face before hand and let it soak in. The smell is amazing, the product is calming and it makes a great mixing medium for shadows.
Leslie C.
Leslie C.
Saint Paul, MN
This product is great however, I give it 4 stars because it doesn't always spray a fine mist sometimes it does clump up. That's the only downside about this product but besides that this is hands down my favorite beauty mist it gives my skin a really healthy looking glow. I also find that it has many uses for example you can use it as a primer, setting spray, or to wet eyeshadow brushes for a more intense pigment.
Venus F.
Venus F.
Melbourne
It's on my love list for sure. I never used primer before and using it makes a world of difference. I've tried a few different brands and this seems to work the best. I would definitely buy again and recommend to my friends!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Wellington
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I swear by this product! I use it to prime my skin which helps my foundation last longer! Then I use it to set everything to help remove any powdery look! Has a great spray on it and it comes in travel sizes which are perfect for on the go!! Would highly recommend
Rya Z.
Rya Z.
The only MAC product that has probably been used by everyone on Earth at least once. It works exactly how I believe it's supposed to, though a part of me wonders if people would rave about it if the MAC name wasn't involved.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.