Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (375)
Sandra M.
Sandra M.

Nothing compares to this prep/fix spray. Nothing. There's many competitive brands, but none are as good.
Barbie S.
Barbie S.

Love this setting spray! It dosent leave you feeling sticky once you spray it on. #InfluensterPhotoBooth
Aleksandra P.
Aleksandra P.
Ewing

I literally want to use this for everything­čśŹ I wish they had something as magical for hair and body too.
Marichelle A.
Marichelle A.
Dyer, IN

My holy grail. My constant empties. I purchase this product probably every 5 weeks. A must have product.
Alessandra G.
Alessandra G.

Usei este produto apenas uma vez numa demonstra├žao e adorei,no momento nao estou com ele mas acho otimo!
Michelle P.
Michelle P.

This helos my makeup get refreshes. As in my Concealer when its all dried up. I really like this product
Nichole K.
Nichole K.
Mountville, PA

One of the best setting sprays out there! It does the job it makes the makeup stay put where you want it
Katelyn J.
Katelyn J.

I love this setting spray it helps keep your makeup on all day long! This is a product I regularly rebuy
Karissa W.
Karissa W.

I like it for wetting my brush for shadow and priming and setting my face. is it a must have? not for me
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Oceanside, CA

So just recently bought this and I would DIE FOR IT! I personally think it's better than UD All Nighter!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.