Add a Photo

Photos (314)
Mia G.
Mia G.
Agawam, MA

Overall this is a really good prodcut. I tend to have issues with cakeyness and this product really helps to mattify my face and leave it with a really natural finish. I would highly recommend this product.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Sandy, OR

I kind of can't live without this spray lol... I have a lot of different setting sprays but none of them really compare to this one. It also is multitasking as you can use it to intensify your eyeshadows.
Anna L.
Anna L.

Love this product, people complain that this doesn't make their makeup last longer but that's because it's not suppose to. I used this as a finishing spray to make my makeup look less cakey and i love it.
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL

I've tried lots of different setting sprays, however I like this one the best! This is the only one that kept my makeup on all day long & I work long hours, so I really need something with a strong hold!
Daniela c.
Daniela c.
budd lake, nj

I love UD all nighter spray to set my face & this doesn't work as well. If your looking for a moisturizing facial tonic packed with antioxidants to condition skin, then there are better ones out there.
Brandon R.
Brandon R.
Fort Myers, FL

I am absolutely obsessed with this product !!! It keep my makeup looking on fleek(lol) and my face feeling fresh and it feels so good halfway through your day to spray it all over and feel so refreshed!
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Brooklyn, NY

I love love love Mac Fix+ I use it daily in my makeup routine! I use it to dampen my makeup brushes or sponges and at the end of my makeup application I apply it all over my face for a fresh dewy look.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
El Cajon, CA

I have been using this setting spray for a long time now. For me it works really well and when you spritz it on your face it feels kind of relieving knowing that your hard work is finished and perfect!
Kylee G.
Kylee G.

I love this stuff i use it to enhance powder eyeshadow. Which is my favorite way to use. But its a good way to refrezh your face with and without makeup. I use it before and after my makeup application
Kimberly Z.
Kimberly Z.

My friend did my makeup the other day and she put some of this setting spray. And I really thought I wasn't going to see the difference. But this actually helped it a lot . Now I need to go get me one!
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.