Add a Photo

Photos (523)
TANIKA G.
TANIKA G.
Plano, TX

Great setting spray! It always blends out all the powder products on the face and make it seem seamless and a great finish. I also like how it feels so refreshing on the skin! Tried and true product that cannot be duplicated!
Carrie M.
Carrie M.
Twentynine Palms, CA

Love this stuff! It really keeps my makeup on all day. I naturally have a super oily face so make up usually lasts a whole 1-2 hours before it looks like I have none on with this I can go all day and just use little touch ups with powder
Melody B.
Melody B.
Fort Wayne, IN

My oily skin really benefits from this primer when I remember to use it! It's not a lifesaver by itself, the rest of my skin regimen is very strict to deal with my extremely oily skin, but this primer is a big step in the right direction!
Lucy S.
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY

This is my must have makeup item for all of time. It's so versatile and it leaves your skin and makeup feeling great and it stays on forever.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Fayetteville, AR

I love this to set my foundation. Before I set my face I can tell in some areas look very powdery but after I spray this on my face and that powdery look goes away. This is a must have product!
Jade M.
Jade M.
San Diego, CA

I like this product. However, sometimes it does come out more like a direct blow to the face instead of a mist which I hate cause it hurts. Overall the product is great just the way it works is eh.
Patricia A.
Patricia A.
Waveland, MS

I use this almost daily. It helps your makeup look fresh and takes away from looking dry or too powdery or cakey. It's also great to intensify shimmery eye shadows.
Cassie L.
Cassie L.
Fresno, CA

I used to hate wear full foundation because my skin is oily and I used to hate wearing makeup because oily skin+heat= makeup smearing and coming off. So I picked this up and tried it out. It was a Heaven sent gift! <3 I use this every time I do a Full Face!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Anaheim, CA

A little spray goes a long way. I use this over my loose mineral foundation power.
Adrianne G.
Adrianne G.
Torrance, CA

Never really thought this did anything until today! I noticed it totally made the make up I'be been trying out these past couple of days, stay way longer than it normally did! I just re fell in love with it and mac!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.