Add a Photo

Photos (471)
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
Titusville, FL

Omg I love this so much everyone should totally have a bottle I definitely recommend it
Marci M.
Marci M.
Amherst, NH

Used everyday. Makes my makeup stay right where I put it with some moisture to my face.
Tayla R.
Tayla R.
Sydney

the best primer ive ever used!! definitley forever repurchasing this product!!!!!!!! :)
roman G.
roman G.
Dallas, TX

Love this so much I can't wait to get my hands on this so much been wanting this omg šŸ’•šŸ’•
Laura M.
Laura M.

This is my all time favorite primer. I never do my makeup without applying this before.
Keira H.
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC

My friend has this and I hear good things about this and I would really like to try it.
Yadilka V.
Yadilka V.
Yabucoa, Puerto Rico

This is a fixative spray makeup makes makeup remains intact all day and look beautiful.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Randolph, NJ

I'm in love! It sets everything perfectly and it's not sticky which makes me very happy
Tamara c.
Tamara c.

Love love this magic water!!!! I will always have it on hand šŸ˜€
A must have for any girl
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA

Love Fix+!!! I love spraying some on my face now that we are in summer! Feels so fresh!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.