Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (521)
Cindy C.
Cindy C.

amazing .. i apply after my makeup and it stays on longer .. even i take it with me for when i feel my skin dry this makes your skin feel fresh
Canada S.
Canada S.
Ontario, CA

To be honest this spray doesnt help with keeping oil from coming through but there is a visual mattefying quality once you first spray it but isnt long lasting.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.

This spray is so awesome!! If you don't have it...it's a must!!! It's a great setting spray!
Shawna T.
Shawna T.
Rochester, NY

I love this setting spray so much when my face is feeling particularly powdery after doing my makeup and for when it's feeling dry. It makes it look dewy yet natural! I know it sounds so redundant but I use the Urban Decay setting spray to make my makeup last longer and the Mac Fix + to make the powdery look go away!
Liz V.
Liz V.
Cherryville, NC

Absolutely amazing!!! Works wonderful for applying loose glitter. Spray onto your brush and apply! Primes your face perfectly for your makeup! Mac is and always will be a favorite brand!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.

This product makes my makeup look flawless and natural! I use this when I want all of my makeup to come together and look a bit dewy. I have normal skin, so I find that it gives me that perfect dewy look without making me look oily! Love it! I would definitely repurchase this!
Roxanne S.
Roxanne S.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA

I first got the idea of using this as to brighten or make a dramatic look with my eyeshadows.Its a great product I recommend to anyone.
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
San Juan, PR

Love love love this!! I can't get enough of this product. It smells amazing, helps set my makeup and works great for wetting shadows.
Alina G.
Alina G.
Columbus, GA

This is my favorite primer + setting spray! The glycerin in the product is what helps your makeup stick to your face &a last all day! It's also refreashing.
Itzel M.
Itzel M.
Tacoma, WA

Best fix I ever had! I didn't purchase the full size I did get the travel size and I fell in love. I recently ordered myself the full size fix+ since I'm all out of my travel one 😩 I recomend lady's!!!!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.