BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Cassandra V.
Cassandra V.
Corp Christi, TX
Love this product perfect to prepare for makeup application and to set makeup in place I have oily combination skin and I find that it doesn't make me extra oily it has a nice scent and nice disbursement of the product on to the face
Gina C.
Gina C.
This doesn't feel sticky at all and it actually keeps my make up in place all day long. It helps my skin look very smooth and it's super way to apply. It speads even and doesn't leave junks of mist on just one side of my face. Will definitely buy this again once I run out.
Cera I.
Cera I.
Center Point
This stuff gives me life! I use it everyday before applying my make up! It's super lightweight and doesn't clog up your pores like some primers. I also use it to make my shimmer shadows more pigmented by spraying my eye shadow brush.
juanika l.
juanika l.
bronx, NY
I love MAC prep + primer because it makes my makeup look flawless when applied. This product is good for all types of skin and it gives your face a natural/ shimmer look. I also like to apply it  before a start my makeup.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Lawton , OK
This is the only setting spray I have ever purchased, and I love it so much that I'm too hesitant to try a different one lol. I can literally put my makeup on first thing in the morning and it's still perfect by the end of the night!
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
Detroit , MI
This is my absolute go to for a setting spray. I use it prior to foundation and after. It has a nice refreshing smell and dries to the skin nicely. I prefer it to urban decay. It's reasonably priced and would recommend it to anyone!
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
Plano, TX
Purchased from ulta. Nice size bottle, will last me awhile. Good for hydrating my fave before makeup. I have oily skin and this helps keep it at bay. I even like to just spray this over it randomly throughout the day just to refresh myself.
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Jersey City, NJ
I don't know if I could ever live without this product. I have purchased this time and time again for over 5 years. It just makes my make up look amazing. I would recommend this a million times to everyone. It's simply life changing
Haddy H.
Haddy H.
"Love this facial spray!  Keeps my skin refreshed and I love the scent.  Though a little bit pricey for a facial spray it is worth the price! I will continue to repurchase this make up setting spray. I would recommend the product for someone looking for a good setting spray.
Ashton S.
Ashton S.
This is a pretty great product but not the best. But it is long lasting so that's a plus. The pros are that it does it's job the cons are that it's a little greasy. It's also a little bit shimmery but I would probably buy it again.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.