BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Eva Grace K.
Anderson, SC
Absolute fave. I have tried other setting sprays, but nothing sets my makeup like this. It does, however cause some residue if you are to touch your face, but does not take off the makeup. I haven't been able to repurchase yet, but I definitely will when I get the chance.
Sanam A.
Annandale, VA
Holy grail of all setting sprays. This might be my 15th purchase. I have tried others, and although they may be good, they are not Fix+. This takes away any cakeyness, make you dewy but not too dewy. I use it when I have oily skin or dry skin. It is the perfect product no cons!
Jessica L.
Orlando, FL
This is one of the first products I purchased from MAC. I love it for prepping my skin for makeup and for applying to a packing brush to pack on color to the lids. I do recommended this product to others even if you have only skin. I have combo/ oily skin and I love this
Christina A.
This spray is great for setting makeup and also can be used as a refresher throughout the day. I like to spray it onto a beauty blender to blend in cream contour and concealer. Smells great too.
Felecia P.
Fix+ is my everything! I use it every day as a way to melt my powder products into my skin. After I use all the powder products in my makeup routine, I'll spray fix+ and pat the product in with a beauty blender to make sure my face looks like skin again. It's wonderful!
Janaee S.
Columbus, OH
this is literally one of the best products/ face primers ive ever used. It acually fixs anything thats needs to fixed on your face, and it lasts forver! yes it is a little pricey but it is defiently worht it. I wouyld recommend this to everyone! this is a good purchase!
Mareezy G.
I love mac fix +. It melts all the powder into your face, making it look more "natural " rather then seen all the powder sitting on your face. All used on shimmer shadow to make them more metallic and on highlight for a intense glow. ❤❤❤
Samantha h.
San Diego , CA
This really does help prime and set my face and I swear it makes my foundation last longer without me getting super oily by the end of the day the smell isn't super overpowering like some other setting sprays and you do heat a pretty good amount of spray for the price!
Skyla H.
Lewisport, KY
HOLY GRAIL ITEM RIGHT HERE. I use this everyday. To prime, set, and fix any eye shadows that don't shimmer enough for my liking. This is definitely amazing. Especially if you have DRY skin like me. I ordered mine off Mac it came in two days later. I was so impressed.
Katie D.
Boston, MA
This is such a staple in my daily routines! Fix+ makes your face makeup look so natural and helps get rid of powdery/cakeiness. I also use it to intensify highlighters and metallic eye shadows. This is perfect for all skin types and I highly recommend this to anyone!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.