Add a Photo

Photos (594)
Lannet T.
Lannet T.
Fife, Wa
MAC Fix+ should be in everyone's makeup kit! It provides minerals that are very good got the skin. It also helps set my makeup, especially my powder products. I love the scent, wish the Rose scent was permanent.
Jen C.
Jen C.
Boynton Beach, FL
Can't leave the house without spraying this on my face first. It melts all of your makeup together to make it look flawlessly blended in the skin and takes away the cakey look. Love the smell of it too.
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
This product is actually pretty cheap for how long this lasts me, and I basically soak my face. Works great for getting better pigment in eye shadows and highlighters as well. I love it. Will continue to repurchase.
Zoe M.
Zoe M.
Hixson, TN
Fix plus is definitely a cult classic! And for good reason! It refreshes the face, and provides a natural look to your makeup! My one gripe about it is that it doesn't necessarily prolong your makeup. That would be more of an Urban Decay All Nighter. But overall, I would recommend!
A F.
A F.
This. Is. The. Best. Ever. I love this spray, I use it before and after I do my makeup and my makeup looks absolutely flawless all damn night. I will never not buy this. Buy it! Freaking do it I tell ya!!!
Felicia B.
Felicia B.
East Chicago, IN
I use this for everything it's perfect setting spray I mainly use it for my eyeshadow to make the shimmer shades more vibrant only con it really not long lasting on myself for my face. But it is a great buy and a must have in my collection!
Louise A.
Louise A.
This product is seriously my best friend! Adds so much hydration to my face before applying my makeup and it sets my makeup so well. I would totally recommend! I would totally buy this again. Love it!!!!
Gaby V.
Gaby V.
I would recommend this product for people that get oily, dewy skin during the day. This helps for your foundation to stay and look flawless during whatever occasion attended!
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
I think this is ok. I've used it a few times when I've ran out of my go to product, but it's not bad. Very light-weight and leaves a subtle glow.
Aracely R.
Aracely R.
Los Angeles, CA
It's expensive but worth it because setts your makeup flawlessly and you can use as a setting spray or primer i do both my skin feels hydrating .
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.