BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Sandown, NH
Love love love this spray, you can use this spray to set your make up and it also gives you a nice light dewy look. This is also good for hot summer days, very refreshing, you still need to use sunblock for protection.
Reyea L.
Reyea L.
Spartanburg , SC
I love love love this spray. It's very refreshing and it smells fresh also. It hydrates my face before I put my makeup on. I put pigment in my spray as well for a dewy radiant glow. I definitely recommend this product.
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
Love love love this primer! it is super light weight and doesn't even feel like it's on your face it's cools you off as well as helping to hide pores and it's super easy to apply you just spray it on your face and go !
Gracie
Gracie
i absolutely love this spray! it locks my makeup into place and smells so good! i feel like it actually soaks my makeup in and leaves me with the flawless finish that i love! amazing product 10/10 would purchase again!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Love this prep and prime spray! Not only because my favorite makeup brand is mac but it always leaves me satisfied and had a great price compared to come setting sprays defiantly love this spray and would buy it again
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
ramsey
I saw this all over the internet and received it as a gift, so I was very excited. I like to use it when I'm done with my makeup to melt everything into the skin, or to give shimmery eyeshadows a foiled effect. I do like this, but the price is a bit steep.
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Rocklin, CA
This is an absolute staple in my kit. I use it to prep my face, to finish my makeup, to foil eyeshadows, to re-wet my beauty blender if it starts to dry out. I have yet to find another mist that is so multi-use.
Jen F.
Jen F.
Concord, NC
Holy grail for sure. I don't use it as much for setting spray anymore because the mister isn't great and I don't feel it works well for setting but to wet my brushes, prime my skin, refresh my skin, this is perfection.
Christian B.
Christian B.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This spray is great for setting my foundation, and preventing it from smudging my clothes. Because I am oily, it also helps my foundation stay matte, which is a plus. Because of the great quality I expect to pay a little more than the drug store cosmetics.
breonna d.
breonna d.
Corvallis, OR
My favorite is the coconut scent when they have it out. But regardless of scent this product is amazing to set powders. It helps to keep it from looking caked up and last longer! I will always replace
My empty bottles.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.