BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12090)
Kellie M.
Sevierville, TN
Great for before or after make up application or intensifying shimmer products. Takes away the powdery "makeup" look when setting. Seems to bring the whole look together! Just ran out and will buy again!
Briana G.
Calexico
Nice scent and works great . I really recommend this product. It really works. I wouldn't trade it for another brand. Very good quality for the price. It is worth using it . You wouldn't regret buying it
Karina M.
Bryan, TX
If I could rate this 20 stars I would this is a must have in these summer months. I use this daily to set my makeup. I am a Mac fan and I love and live by all of these products
gabrielle c.
Albuquerque, NM
Spray some of this before Appling makeup and your garenteed a better finish. It is light weight and leaves my skin so refreshed I use this product every day when getting ready.
Gabriella M.
Bronx, NY
This is such an amazing product. I use it for everything. To help prep my face before makeup to set my makeup, I spray it on my eyeshadow brushes so the colors can look more pigmented. A must have
Kristina S.
Astoria, NY
MY MOST FAVORITE, HOLY GRAIL OF A SETTING SPRAY. I HAVE COMBINATION SKIN AND IF I DON'T SET WITH THIS, MY MAKEUP IS FADING 5-6 HOURS IN. ABSOLUTELY CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT THIS!!!!
Isabella S.
It is very good. It is refreshing and it make my make up last long. It drys fast. It doesn't leave residue. Natural finish. Idk if there is sun protection. I will buy it again.
Emily B.
I use this product not only for a primer but also to wet my highlight brush. It adds an extra pop on my highlight. Definitely the best trick to use this product for.
Gaida E.
Keeps your face super hydrated ! I use it all the time at any time. Smells great ! Helps make your skin feel flawless ! Very easy to spray on and lock afterwards. I would definitely recommend to others.
Briana E.
Roseville, CA
Love mac fix+ is great for priming or setting your face as well as just a great refresher mist throughout the day. Is great for wetting your brush before using product to make it more pigmented etc. I buy religiously!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.