Add a Photo

Photos (361)
Andréanne K.
Andréanne K.
Cold Lake

LOVE this product. I find it so versatile. I usually spray it before and after makeup application!
Salina M.
Salina M.
Rialto, CA

Its So refreshing. Love the smell. And by far the best setting spray that I've tried of all times.
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
Jersey Shore, PA

Works great! It helps make my makeup last longer and makes it look like skin instead of cake face!
brianna l.
brianna l.
Long Beach, CA

Love this product so much! Really keeps my makeup set and looking finished all day!! Worth the buy
Taynara M.
Taynara M.
Catonsville, MD

This is an Amazing product. It really has a good result on the skin ,nice bottle and a good price.
Janet G.
Janet G.

I really love this setting spray and it makes my eyeshadow SUPER pigmented!!! I totally recommend.
Sam P.
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI

Everybody needs this for something. Honestly I just wish I could use it as a perfume on the daily!
Andrea C.
Andrea C.

Me encanta es de muy buena calidad, la marca MAC nunca defrauda y todos los productos son geniales
Ellen F.
Ellen F.
Brisbane, Australia

Used it in my makeup class but wasn't fussed on it. Nothing wrong with it just personal preference.
Alexandra V.
Alexandra V.
Mcallen, TX

YAAAASSSSSSSSSS BICH I LOOOVEEEE IT SOOOO MUUUCH MY FAVORITE MAKEUP ARTISTS USE IT AND J LOOOVE IT
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.