Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (441)
Allison S.
Allison S.

Very hydrating good for when you have a very powdered look and you want to dissolve some of that powder for a more natural look
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Gilbert, AZ

I'm not really sure this extends my make up. I don't know it does much to set the makeup either. I think it's a waste of money.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Scottsville, VA

Great for setting foundation or powder. Makes it look flawless and great for everyday. Makes your skin feel refreshed and alive
Antonnette S.
Antonnette S.
Brooklyn , NY

A great skin primer or finishing spray that keeps the skin looking dewy, fresh and makeup lasting longer! Has a natural finish.
Elaine L.
Elaine L.
Redlands, CA

OMG.......... this stuff is the bomb! I use it for my hair..... my face to set it with....... my eye shadows too. It is the HG!
Sara G.
Sara G.
Phoenix, AZ

I don't own this product but i have used it my sister has it one day she did my make up n used it wen done n i didn't have a smir
Denait S.
Denait S.
Madison, AL

Keeps my makeup in place and leaves a very nice finish on my skin. When it drys, it doesn't leave your skin feeling dry at all.
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Kinder, LA

Spraying this on your eye and face brushes makes it so much better! This is a must have l girls make up bags! Worth the price!!
anisa o.
anisa o.
largo , fl

Works great . love that mac products are always on point . only one i used but i think it lasts and works awesome for the price
giovanna p.
giovanna p.
El Cajon, CA

This spray is life! It really helps to keep your makeup going strong and flawless all day. Its refreshing and smells great too!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.