Add a Photo

Photos (553)
Alba Z.
Alba Z.
Phoenix, AZ

Best setting spray ever. It does the job . Leaves my makeup on all day long. Doesn't crease
xenia R.
xenia R.

My favorite face spray for that natural finish without leaving you're skin dry or too dewy.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.

It is so amazing for your face and for eyeshadow to make it metallic! I highly recommend it
Sonia Jasmine G.
Sonia Jasmine G.
Pico Rivera, CA

I use this almost every day , I always buy more and more of this spray it's one of my favs!
Tabatha L.
Tabatha L.
Strongsville , OH

Love this setting spray goes on Nicely and keeps my makeup perfect all day highly recommend
Saman S.
Saman S.
High Point, NC

I like it ❤️❤️ work good ❤️help me set my makeup for long time and it didn't messy anything
Trinity H.
Trinity H.

I love this setting spray it is my favorite. it smells so good and isn't that exspensive///
Tatiana H.
Tatiana H.

You get the same effect with the E.L.F brand. So don't spend the money if you don't need to
Luisa G.
Luisa G.

One of my favorites!! It made my makeup last the whole day! Definitely recommend buying it!
Kenya C.
Kenya C.
Lancaster, CA

Best fix plus and setting spray will recommend this to everyone , this is worth every penny
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.