Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (312)
AMANDA A.
AMANDA A.

Ultra hydrating. Creates a dewey luminous finish. A spray goes a long way, so it is well worth the price. This is essential to creating a long lasting make look with a perfect finish.
Betty P.
Betty P.

I use this product when I use loose eyeshadow it's also great for setting makeup but it does make it seem shiny which I don't like. It all depends on how you like your finished makeup
Luz Q.
Luz Q.
Brooklyn, NY

The Best setting spray for an all day make up wear, leaves the face hydrated and make up in place, no makeup running down your face and no need to retouch. For the $22 its worth it
Robyn W.
Robyn W.

Love this setting spray! I use it every day and it doesn't break me out. MAC Is such a nice brand and I love it! I have used other setting sprays but this one works the best for me.
Allison Lyn M.
Allison Lyn M.
Saipan

Using this product , you are sealing the the perfection, the art you have made for people to gaze on. With a spritz of the spray your work of art will be seen for hours and hours.
Isabelle S.
Isabelle S.
Brentwood, Ca

I hear mixed reviews for this product, but I personally love it. You can use it to turn a pigment into an eye shadow or to make your foundation less Cakey, or look Dewy. I love it!
Sierra G.
Sierra G.
Fort Knox, KY

Love this! I spray it heavily on my face after I'm done with my makeup and it sets it perfectly while leaving me very dewy throughout the day(: I have dry skin and this is amazing.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Tulsa, OK

I absolutely love how this product makes your skin glow without causing it to look too oily! It really makes everything stick longer and gives a beautiful finish on any skin type!
Katherine A.
Katherine A.

As a makeup artist this has become one of my go to items! It's a must have. You'll be surprised in how many ways you can use this! I recommend this for all you girls out there. (:
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.

I love love this stuff. I would sometimes use it before my makeup because I have dry skin but for the most part I used it to set it at the end. I would recommend this to everyone!
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.