Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (379)
SARA G.
SARA G.

I love this product mac, is a basic and in my life.
It is a water with vitamins and minerals that can be used before and after the makeup and makes you intact lasts several hours.
This great because you can also haer back to Mac with this pack.

I recommend it, but for people who are just starting in these worlds makeup, is high price and certainly cheaper prefereis one.
Ally
Ally

Im in love with this product! Whenever i do a full face ill spray it over my beauty blender or on my brush and it will hydrate my face and hide my pores. I feel like it gives a little bit of a glow as well making my face look healthy and dewy. Yes would definitely buy it again but doesnt look like i need to in a long time as a little bit goes a long way
Awesome product
Michele C.
Michele C.

This is definitely a staple in my beauty routine. I use this after almost every makeup application and it gives my skin such a nice seamless look. Even when I cake it on a little too much, Fix+ can even it out without me having to remove it all and start over. It also last such a long time which is another thing I love about it! This will always be a repurchase for me!
Bridget L.
Bridget L.

Love fix +. I prime my face, wait a few seconds, then spray then on top of my primer. It makes my foundation adhere so much better. I've already gone through like 3 or 4 bottles of it. I will continue to repurchase.

*THIS IS NOT A SETTING SPRAY. You can put it on face all your make up to make it look less cakey, but doesn't work like an urban decay setting spray would.
Sam G.
Sam G.
Platte City, MO

Mac Fix+ is a great setting spray. I use it after my makeup is done to blend everything together and make it a dewy finish. I don't notice prolonging my makeup though so if you were looking for that this might not be the best for you. I do like using it with eye shadows and highlighters to make everything more pigmented and intense. I definitely recommend this product!
Julianna V.
Julianna V.
Eagle Pass, TX

My all time favorite setting spray! Fix+ has so many uses, from refreshing your face and applying pigments to foiling shimmer shadows and setting in powders. I love Fix+ for the summer and to fix a heavy hand in setting powders. A quick spritz and your face is refreshed while setting any excess powder in to your skin. Say bye bye to powdery cake face and hello to Fix+!
Selena U.
Selena U.

Can't live without this!!! It is so nice to intensify your shadows and to finish off your makeup! Now this isn't supposed to make your makeup last longer but it's supposed make take away the powder effect of any products and just kinda bind everything together for a flawless finish. It also gives you the perfect dewy look!!! I would defiantly recommend this to anyone
Kaleigh A.
Kaleigh A.
Oshawa

Great product has many uses. You can spray on your brush and dip it in your eye shadow,and it makes it more intense, also it makes my makeup last all day I put it on before my Foundation and also after to set everything into my skin. Only down side I really don't like the smell, but really for the price ($26CAN) Its amazing and you get a ton of product. Worth the buy
Corina S.
Corina S.
Buckeye, AZ

Now i know this is a cult favorite but if I'm completely honest although i love it because it really makes your makeup last all day on my skin it leaves it feeling a tad bit tackey feely it doesn't fully absorb into my skin i don't know it thats how it feels on everyone but thats how it feels on me its a bit tackey and sticky but remember this is my own personal opinion
Syenna W.
Syenna W.
Fallon, NV

I really truly believe everyone needs this at all times. While I do love my Mario Badescu rose water spray, this has always been my holy grail facial spray. I love the way it mists, I love the way it hydrates and melts makeup into the skin, I love the smell, everything! I've gone through bottles and bottles and I will always go back to this. Highly highly recommend!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.