BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12063)
💫✨RUSHANA✨💫 P.
Newark, NJ
This is definitely a ride or die product I’ve been using this for a while and it makes your make flawless and beautiful compared to any other I’ve tried before... I definitely recommend this
Becky C.
Duluth
I would bathe in this stuff if I could. This is, hands down, my favorite setting spray of all time! Lasts forever, and works well when using shimmer and glitter shadows as well.
Stephs M.
MAC Fix + is a great setting spray. I typically use it to dampen my beauty sponge or brushes before applying my makeup. I don't use it to spray directly on my face because it drenches my face in the spot the nozzle is aimed. It may just be the nozzle on my bottle of Fix +, but it's pretty annoying.
Jenna P.
Kansas city , MO
This setting spray feels great on the skin. It has a light, pleasant scent. It does not make the skin too matte or too dewy, and works well to wet shadows in order to intensify the pigment.
Maria c.
connersville
I love this product it’s 100% worth it. You can used in diferents ways and it’s always worth it. I will buy it again when mine is finish. And a good think of this product is that it take a really long time to finished. I have it for 3 month I used four times a week and I have more than the half.
christina v.
RIO LINDA, CA
I use this spray for multiple things, as a primer, setting spray and to spray my makeup brushes when I'm using a pigment or eyeshadow to make it brighter. Ride or die
Jannie v.
I love this product because it doesn't make your pours tight or your skin dry this is very moisturizing and feels amazing🌟 highly recommend this product for a Fantastic amazing look!!!!!!!!(also... just a side note, a lot of beauty gurus use this)
Khema E.
naugatuck, CT
I use this product every time i apply makeup. It’s a mist and it holds your makeup for a while! It’s helpful when my face feels dry and cracking! Very useful product
Martha M.
una ligera capa de agua repleta de vitaminas y minerales, mezclada con una mezcla de té verde, manzanilla y pepino para suavizar y refrescar suavemente la piel. Proporciona un impulso instantáneo de hidratación a la vez que proporciona un brillo suave para refrescar y completar el maquillaje.
Katrese B.
Donalsonville, GA
The holy oil to makeup ! It is the best thing I have ever purchased in my life. The way it makes your foundation glide on, the smooth, glistening face it leaves is everything. I highly recommend this product!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.