BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Janelly A.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
This thing does miracles! I always make sure to spray my brush with this before applying my eyeshadows and pigments! It makes everything look super vibrant and professional! Also helps with making your whole face makeup blend together and look dewy!
Sharmin P.
New York
I still have not figured out how much of this stuff to use on my face. I have combination skin and sometimes I feel that this product makes me oily throughout the day. However, it does take away any powdery look after I am done applying my makeup.
Jocelyn G.
Fayetteville , NC
I bought this in mini for Christmas and I got all the scented ones and it’s amazing! I am planning on my the full size at Ulta when I get a chance. I also use this to damp my sponge and blend out my foundation and concealer and I love the outcome.
Nikki M.
Mac fix plus is an absolute staple and a must have in my daily makeup routine. It makes every look from simple to glam complete by melting the products together for a cohesive look. Literally cannot go without, and would reccomend it to everyone!
Cairee C.
Milwaukee, WI
I love Fix+ as a product to use before makeup, however I do not like it for after makeup, as I was told to use by a MAC worker, as a setting spray. I've spent a lot of money on fix+ throughout the years thinking that it was a setting spray. It is really just a glorified bottle of water. The reason that I'm not giving it less stars is because it actually does help to make hard to blend products easier to blend, but I would not recommend it as a setting spray because it will just ruin your makeup.
Shelby P.
Meridian, ID
I recently bought the rose gold one and it is absolutely amazing! Recently went to Vegas where it is over 100 degrees and my makeup really stayed put all day! It sprayed a fine mist and didn’t get my face too drenched! Will reuse again and again!
Kristyn J.
I have such mixed feelings on this product. There is nothing wrong with it.. it works great! But, I just don’t think it’s necessary. Like, it’s not “WOW!” I really like it for shimmer shades of eyeshadow.. but at this price I wouldn’t repurchase.
Brianna B.
Y’all this is AMAZING !!!!!! I honestly don’t know how I was doing my wake up before without having this !!! I go through at least a bottle a month bc I use it so much! It’s sooooo multifunctional and is good for every skin type! Worth the buy!!
Macy B.
Stella, MO
This is by far my favorite Prep and Prime Spray. It gives the look a Natural finish with a little bit of shimmer. I spray this on the face before foundation and also spray on my brushes before applying eyeshadow. Would definitely buy this again.
Jola M.
Vernon, CT
Not sure why I didn't purchase this sooner! I do use this before a setting spray. It makes my foundation, blush, contour/other face products meld cohesively together and look like one blended product. Also as a plus, very minimal fragrance (I haven't noticed a scent)
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.