Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (545)
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.

I received this as a gift and am so glad I did. :) It is a little on the pricey side so I am not sure how much I would buy this. The good thing is though that the bottle does last a long amount of time! I really love how light and fresh this is. It helps my make-up stay on during the day :). It also gives you a natural fresh look, which I love. Great primer!
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.

I love this stuff! I've tried the Urban Decay setting spray and I wasn't a huge fan but I love fix plus! I use it after applying all of my face makeup and it gives me such a beautiful glow from within. Also, I use it on a brush to apply shimmer shadows and they apply beautifully. My only complaint is that it applies super super wet, but I still love it regardless.
Lily L.
Lily L.

Can be used as both a primer or finisher (for a smooth, even face). I choose to use it as a face primer, as it leaves it not too matte for makeup. Leaves makeup on the face for a while, but will smudge at the end of the day if not set with setting spray. Refreshes the face. Has a great locking mechanism on the cap. Great value compared to other brands (ex: Tatcha)
Deziree B.
Deziree B.
bakersfield, CA

Holy grail product ! I use it before makeup to prep my skin on my brush when I want my eyeshadow to really pop after I finish my makeup to take away any cakiness and through out the day to hydrate I wouldn't say it's a good setting spray I haven't noticed my makeup lasting longer just using this I still use a setting spray but this is perfect for everything else !
Alixx A.
Alixx A.
Tucson , Az

A MUST HAVE PRODUCT!!!  The pro's to this product is that it refreshes your skin and preps it for products.  a few sprays before during and after your makeup it all you need. It's also great for a pick me during the day to freshen up your makeup. The Aloe and Glycerin is two great combos to use on your skin. helps hydrate soothe and assist in prolonging your makeup.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Farmingtn Hls, MI

This is a nice size bottle and somehow I always use it really fast. I use this product to wet my foundation brush so that the foundation blends easier, I wet my beauty blender so that my (cream) highlight blend easier, I use it for my metallic/shimmer shadows and face highlighters to give it that extra pop and I use it on my Anastasia Brow Pomade to revitalize it.
Georgia S.
Georgia S.
Malvern, PA

Fix can do it all, whether you use it to refresh your skin, set your makeup, or a medium to use a dry product wet. This has been great for my dry skin and helps keep my makeup from slipping while still looking like skin. You really can't go wrong. If there are drawbacks, it would be the price and that it doesn't come in a bigger size. Try it, you won't regret it.
sana a.
sana a.
Schaumburg, Il

omg i love this setting spray. i also use it to refresh my face before priming and it makes my metallic eye shadows more metallic when i spray my brush with fix plus before applying the eye shadows. spritz it all over your face once your make up is done and it takes away all the cakiness and makes you make up look like a  dream. definately going to buy anothr one
Danielle B.
Danielle B.

LOVE my Mac Fix +!!! I spray it on my beauty blender when I contour to make a more beautiful application on top of my foundation and reduce the appearance of pores or a cakey look. I also spritz it at the end to my entire face.Too many people confuse this with a setting spray, which it's not. It won't lock the makeup in, it will only help eliminate a cakey look.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Boise, ID

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ is my favorite fix-it-all. A vitamin and mineral water with chamomile, green tea and cucumber. This can be applied directly to bare skin to soothe the skin and prep for makeup application. It's great to use when applying liquid foundation to uneven, unhappy, skin. The result is a blended, airbrushed flawless face. I use Fix+ all. the. time.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.