Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (471)
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.

I love this stuff! I've tried the Urban Decay setting spray and I wasn't a huge fan but I love fix plus! I use it after applying all of my face makeup and it gives me such a beautiful glow from within. Also, I use it on a brush to apply shimmer shadows and they apply beautifully. My only complaint is that it applies super super wet, but I still love it regardless.
Deziree B.
Deziree B.
Bakersfield , Ca

Holy grail product ! I use it before makeup to prep my skin on my brush when I want my eyeshadow to really pop after I finish my makeup to take away any cakiness and through out the day to hydrate I wouldn't say it's a good setting spray I haven't noticed my makeup lasting longer just using this I still use a setting spray but this is perfect for everything else !
Georgia S.
Georgia S.
Malvern , PA

Fix can do it all, whether you use it to refresh your skin, set your makeup, or a medium to use a dry product wet. This has been great for my dry skin and helps keep my makeup from slipping while still looking like skin. You really can't go wrong. If there are drawbacks, it would be the price and that it doesn't come in a bigger size. Try it, you won't regret it.
sana a.
sana a.
Schaumburg, IL

omg i love this setting spray. i also use it to refresh my face before priming and it makes my metallic eye shadows more metallic when i spray my brush with fix plus before applying the eye shadows. spritz it all over your face once your make up is done and it takes away all the cakiness and makes you make up look like a  dream. definately going to buy anothr one
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Spartanburg, SC

If you don't have this, you need it. In the summer, I hate for my face to be super matte so instead of a setting spray, I spritz this. (Note, it does not help my makeup stay put longer). It takes away the powdery look as well, so if you apply too much powder, spritz this on. It also helps with eye shadow pigmentation. And it smells and feels amazing on the face!
Kali R.
Kali R.

I use this product almost every day and love it! its light on the skin and drys quickly without leaving a wet or greasy finish. it lasts all day and rarely needs re-applying. I have combination skin so it is great for any skin type. my only complaint would be how quick it runs out, but that may be more down to my generous application! Would definitely buy again!
Natalie R.
Natalie R.

I absolutely love fix+! I almost always use it when I apply my makeup. Sometimes I use it before to hydrate my skin and other times I use it after I apply my makeup just to make it stand out. This is also a great product if you want one of your shadows to have more pigment or stand out it really allows the pigment or eyeshadow to pop more than it did originally.
Kiara T.
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY

Why have I not used it before?!! I have no clue, but since my first spray of this, I fell in love. It makes my face look dewy and flawless, I apply it as a primer, after moisturizing, and once I'm done with my makeup aswell. It works wonders, I've never felt more comfortable with makeup on. If you don't have a bottle, I say go get it ASAP!! You won't regret it!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

I love the Mac fix+skin setting spray. I use it to blend my makeup together after I finish with liquid, powder and bronzer. It makes the makeup melt together to take away the cake face look. It also adds a bit of a dewy look to my face in the summer time without making me look oily. I also use it to apply eyeshadows for less fallout and a creamy pigmented look.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Ridgewood, NY

I absolutely love this setting spray especially how in last all day. I Use this for a concert and I was jumping and sweating and my make up did not sweat off at all. Before I never used a setting spray ever since I got into it I just can't leave the house without. If you want your make up to last all day I highly recommend this right because it truly does work.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.