Add a Photo

Photos (311)
Emili M.
Emili M.
miami, FL

de verda que mac tiene unos productos de una calidad que no tenemos dudas lo unico son sus precios tan elevados, pero existen muy buenos productos y por la mitad del precio pero entre losn productos estrallas esta este sellador o lo que sea su acabado es unico como el no hay otro de verdad es una muy buena inversion que pagaria por el sin dudarlo
Julie T.
Julie T.
Morrow, GA

Pros- longlasting, doesn't make your makeup look cakey, great for blending in your concealer/foundation, smells nice

Cons- none cuz this stuff is magic spray

Tip- I don't use this as a setting spray, cuz it's not really meant for after you put on your face. Use it while you are buffing out your concealer on your beauty blender for AMAZING results
Stephany D.
Stephany D.
Montebello, CA

I love the smell!! This product is versatile because you can use it as primer, an eye shadow enhancer, makeup setting spray, and a skin refresher... I recommend this product more towards dry to normal skin because it is hydrating and gives a dewy finish to the face...but if you are oily like me you can still use it for the other purposes I listed
Susie C.
Susie C.

Alright, I'm a bit torn with this product.
I was a fan of using it to set my foundation until I realized that this spray was the reason of my oiliness! I do recommend it for breakouts tho! The Glycerin it contains helps my face clear up within days of using it on my bare face! I love to use this during the summer in place of my daily moisturizer!
Meghan R.
Meghan R.
Lauderhill, FL

I don't use this as a primer, but this is fabulous for a little skin pick-me-up in the middle of the day. In a hot, humid state like Florida, my makeup tends to slip and slide everywhere. I still haven't found the *perfect* primer to keep my face in place all day, but this does tend to help a bit...and it just downright feels amazing on my skin.
Yael t.
Yael t.

This spray is my all time favorite primer and setting spray. I keep trying new ones to compare, but I keep running back to this one. It smells delicious and it makes my skin feel baby soft. It fixes all the little imperfections making your skin look flawless, and most importantly it keeps your makeup from melting. I totally recommend this spray!
Amber M.
Amber M.

Who doesn't love Fix+?! This was one of my first Mac purchases and it's a pretty universal product. Great for making regular shadows waterproof with the ability to stick for hours, brightens and intensifies your highlight, and sets your makeup for flawless wear. Love that it has a locking mechanism so that no product is ever accidentally wasted.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Ames, IA

Works great to meld my layers together to give me that flawless finish. I didn't know I needed it in my life until I got it as a gift! I use it in conjunction with my UD all nighter spray. It's totally worth it. The only thing is I feel like its hard to direct where the nozzle sprays, therefore I waste a pump or two trying to hit my face right.
Jenna T.
Jenna T.

My holy grail! This spray is a lifesaver for my dry skin. I use it to prep my skin before applying makeup and then I also spray after I am done applying my makeup. It takes away that powder look and leaves your makeup so natural looking! It doesn't disturb your makeup and the mist is a fine spray. This is not a bad price for the amount you get.
Chesney P.
Chesney P.
Parkersburg, WV

I have oily skin so I don't use finishing sprays on my face, but I love using this to intensify my eye shadows. I just Spray some directly on my brush and dip into the shadow and it makes the look much more vibrant. I typically only use it for my lid shade, especially if it is a shimmer. I'm also a fan of the smell which is just an added bonus.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.