Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (444)
Davetta S.
Davetta S.

This is another one of my MAC favs. This fix plus is great for multiple reason. It's great to spray on your face before u apply anything to refresh, it's great to dampen brushes to apply shadows and foundations and concealers that dry quick and an awesome spray after your face is perfected. It's a little pricy but it's lasts and is a multitask product.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
North Brunswick, NJ

This needs to be added to my must have list. I just ran out and have a back up on stand by. This is a staple in my daily routine, I use it as a finisher. It prevents makeup from looking cakey or dry. I can really tell when I forget to use. They sometimes have limited edition in various scents. Get the rose if they offer it, Im waiting for it to return.
Ashley Y.
Ashley Y.
Queens Vlg, NY

If this isn't in your makeup collection then you need to get it like now! I use it for literally everything. To refresh my face before makeup, to spray on foundation and concealers to blend them easier, to intensify eyeshadows and even after i set all my makeup to make my face look less powdery. Definitely something no makeup lover should live without.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Alexandria, VA

If I could only take one product to an island, this would be right up there. It's a prepping spray, setting spray, rehydrating spray, spray that dampens makeup brushes... you get the idea. This is my holy grail product that I can't be without. Others may do one of those functions, but none do it all like Fix+. There's a reason why it's a cult favorite.
Stef N.
Stef N.
Melbourne

Absolutely an essential to every make up lover! Such a great spray to prep the skin, and a great setting spray for those who like a dewy finish. I use this every time I use my eyeshadow and recommend it to everyone! Just pick up a shadow on your brush and a quick spray and you suddenly have the most vibrant and pigmented eyeshadow! It's a game changer
Adrianna M.
Adrianna M.

After years of hearing about Mac's Fix+, I finally caved and purchased this product for myself. Now I understand why everyone raves about this spray. It's definitely another must-have in everyone's collection. Use it as a primer, a setting spray, to enhance your eye shadows -- you name it, Fix+ can do it. Definitely will be repurchasing in the future.
Kylie M.
Kylie M.
Colorado Springs, CO

This is an absolutely holy grail item! There are so many uses for it. If you want that dewy look to your foundation this is perfect, just spray a few pumps. You can use this with any glitter or metallic eyeshadow to increase and intensify the pigment. To use it this way just spray your brush once or twice, dip into the shadow and apply the eyeshadow!
elinor s.
elinor s.
Sherman Oaks, CA

Honestly, if you have never tried this before then you better be getting on the band wagon. This product is useful in many ways. You could use it on your face, your make up brush, and yes even your hair. I feel like it just sets your makeup and literally fixes any cakeness. Also works great to intensify pigments. Smells really good too. Try it out!!!
Janani H.
Janani H.
San Diego, CA

THIS PRODUCT IS MY HOLY GRAIL OH MY GOD. It makes me dewy for days and having dry skin this is rare! I'm so hydrated and my skin feels like a porcelain doll! It's so affordable for what it does, shout out to MAC for this awesome product! It smells great and it makes my highlight look BEAUTIFUL. SO flawless and I absolutely enjoy glowing to the gods<3
Autumn F.
Autumn F.

i am in love with this fix plus spray. it really makes your face feel hydrated and you can spray it on top of your makeup after its applied to set it. i dont just use it for my face though. i also love to spray it on my eye shadow brush to make my glitter shadow pop more and to get it to stay on better. you can also get one that smells like coconuts.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.