Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (522)
Regina C.
Regina C.

This spray is amazing to help blend all your powders together! I have oily skin, so I usually use a matte foundation that leaves me looking powdery and flat. This spray helps blend it all together and gives my skin a natural skin-like glow that I love. It can also be used to spray on brushed before hilighter or eyeshadow to make the color pop and more intense.
Trinity S.
Trinity S.
Norfolk, VA

Definitely a must have setting spray for it's great consistent spray pattern for having your makeup feeling smooth and looking great . I don't know personally if this product works for dry skin specifically but I have combination skin and it works for me so I imagine it would for dry folks . Pricing definitely not too bad and one of my favorite MAC products .
Sophie S.
Sophie S.

I really do love this product and when I'm wearing makeup it does help to get rid of the powdery look and sets into the skin giving your face a more natural finish but a con I would say is that it doesn't last as long for oily skin. I'd definitely recommend this for before applying makeup, intensifying highlight on a brush and intensifying eyeshadow pigments.
Vanesa P.
Vanesa P.

This setting spray is my absolute favorite! I use this mainly to make my makeup look flawless. If it is looking a bit cakey, this spray gives a flawless finish. It does make my makeup last longer but it is not the best product for that. I think this product along with the urban decay all nighter setting spray on top will give you perfect long lasting makeup!
Morgan N.
Morgan N.

There is a reason that YouTube makeup gurus rave about this stuff!! Feels like you are spraying water on your face at first, but it dries immediately and leaves your face feeling like you're ready for a photo shoot. If you're not ready to commit to a full bottle, MAC sells a travel-size option for a fraction of the price and will last you quite a long time!!
Gao  C.
Gao C.
Taylorsville, Nc

To begin with I love that this product now offers different smells. Such as lavender and cucumber. I had heard high review of this before buying it. But I love how this setting spray make my makeup look natural and blend together. I would difinitely buy this again. But I want everyone to know that this product is not made to make your makeup last any longer.
Nathaly Z.
Nathaly Z.
Houston , Tx

Love this product, I definitely recommend to others, I use it to prime & set my face, & it sets the makeup beautifully. It's also really good to give shadow & highlighters more pigment. This product is $22, which I think it's a fair price for a good primer/ setting spray. But if you wanna test it out to see if you like it, there's a travel size for just $10.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Huntsville, AL

Best setting spray ... EVER!!! I use this to set my makeup and refresh my skin throughout the day. It does an amazing job at prolonging makeup throughout they day and it gives your skin life after hours of wear. I also use this with baked products or just to intensify eyeshadows. It's smells fresh and clean and doesn't irritate my sensitive acne prone skin.
Farah A.
Farah A.
Chicago

This definitely does wonders when setting your foundation. I spray my beauty blender with it and then apply my foundation. In addition to staying on for hours, it helps create a translucent finish that doesn't fade throughout the day. I've tried to set my foundation with and without and the results are totally different. A definite staple in my makeup bag!
Amy H.
Amy H.
Sheridan, IN

I originally just bought the travel size in this because I wanted to try it out but wasn't sure if I would like it! But WOW I love this product! I spray it on my finished makeup looks and it helps everything blend so beautifully! I will also spray it on a makeup brush when adding highlighter to the high points of my cheeks for an intense highlighted look!!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.