Add a Photo

Photos (591)
Evelin O.
Evelin O.
Paterson, NJ
the best setting spray ive used , i use it before my makeup, during the application & after, i can spray this on & on on my face its like you never want to stop because it is so hydrating, it takes away the cakeyness of your makeup, it blends everything seamlessly, it works wonders it is def worth the hype go get you some!
Rachael E.
Rachael E.
Atlanta, GA
I definitely hopped on the Prep + Prime Fix + spray hype after watching some beauty vloggers talk about it. Regardless, it has become an every day product that I'll recommend to anyone. I like it because it's very refreshing on my sensitive skin before I start reapplying makeup. I would recommend this to any beauty lover!
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
East meadow, NY
June 1, 2016, 12:08 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is absolutely a must have for before make up and after make up as a finish to everything. I have purchased a full size bottle at least 3 times now. The smell is amazing and my favorite way to use this is to spray after I finish my makeup to take away all traces of powdery-ness. Also great to emphasize that highlight!
Hannah E.
Hannah E.
Mc Leansboro, IL
July 24, 2016, 12:52 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
THE BEST SETTING SPRAY, It is quite expensive for a setting spray but it's worth the splurge It literally locks your makeup in. Smells great, and the pump is amazing, Not sure how it is on dry skin, but if you have oily skin you have to buy it. I use this everyday with the Mac studio fix fluid and my makeup lasts all day.
Candice P.
Candice P.
Colorado Springs, CO
Jan. 28, 2016, 1:22 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is my go to product! I love this stuff. Whenever I used after I had finish my makeup I feel it just makes my makeup look flawless and refreshed. I love using this with a shimmery eyeshadow to give me more a metallic look or if you love to highlight your face this will definitely make the highlight standout even more.
Tricianna s.
Tricianna s.
Hollywood, FL
July 21, 2016, 3:19 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! its a make-up must have . this product is multipurpose with many different use, I use this product as a primer before I apply my makeup.I also use this product to make my eyeshadow pop if I feel like the color is a little dull and of course I use it a s my finishing spray to complete my make up look.
Jillian D.
Jillian D.
March Air Reserve Base, CA
Great to help your foundation application smooth out easily. smells great and fresh. Use as a setting spray when your makeup is done. will blend all your products together making it look more natural and youthful. This is a staple in my collection. It is $22 but well worth it because the bottle will last you over 6 mths.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Antioch , TN
May 16, 2016, 9:43 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Wow this setting spray is just something else it just really works with me doesn't make my face oily like other and other leave me looking like if I was a disco ball all shine and I hate that but this one is just right stays on well and I love that It distributed the product well and even I will definitely buy this again
Maria C.
Maria C.
I absolutely love this stuff! I have normal-dry skin and this is a must for me. I like to spray it after my makeup is completely done. This makes my makeup look nicely blended and it also takes the powdery look away. I also like to spray my brush when I use a shimmery eyeshadow to make it look more intense and metallic.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Vacaville, CA
I've used many makeup setting sprays and this is always my go to! Not only can you prep your skin, set your makeup... But you can also use it to dampen brushes, beauty blenders, etc. I've re purchased many times and will continue to do so. I have combo to oil skin during hot weather and combo to dry during cool weather.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.