BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?5 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Arri A.
I swear by this setting spray!! It will have your makeup looking beautiful all day!! It keeps it from creasing and will keep you looking nice and fresh and it leave a natural looking finish! I would highly recommend to everyone!! Also works very good before you apply your makeup for a dewy look!! 😍
Gionna O.
North Versailles, PA
I love it it keeps my skin nice and fresh when I am finished applying my makeup. It does a wounderful job to make sure my makeup stays on all day. Does not matter what I do my makeup stays on. You do not need a lot of the spray to make it stay just a little for me goes a long way. And it is amazing.
Lindsey L.
Center , TX
I can not live without this product. It's like liquid gold! Literally does everything you can think of. I use it to prime my face, I spray it on my beauty blender to blend out foundation. I use it on my eyeshadow brush to increase pigmentation and then I set my face with it. Can't live without it!!
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
This stuff is awesome I use it to brighten and intensify my eyeshadow. I spray it to dampen my beauty blender. I spray it on after all my makeup is applied let it dry down a little and tap all over with my beauty blender for a flawless look this stuff is my ride or die must have in every collection
Suze B.
Lakeland, FL
I have been using this since its inception. I love the smell, the feel, and how great my makeup looks after a few spritzes. The spray bottle is easy to operate and locks in place so it won't leak. There is also a travel friendly version for ~ $10 or to try it out. Best for combination to dry skin.
Angela B.
Whittier, CA
If you want your makeup to last this is not for you. It does set your makeup, I like to spray it after I put on all my powders and sometimes if my face needs more moisture I'll spray it before hand. And as is know by most people helped make your shadows or powder stick better if you wet your brush
Emily J.
Love this product! It has a fairly light consistency and helps even out skin before applying foundation. It especially helps if you have large pores or dry skin. This product is also great if you have oily skin and helps with reducing shine. I gave this to my sister for Christmas and she loved it!
Alina M.
Hawthorne , CA
This is one product I cannot go without. It removes the cakey powder look on your makeup if you've applied too much and gives your highlight a boost. You can use before and after makeup, that's how I do it. I can't wait for the scented ones to return. (These 2 products are my spring - summer favs)
Karen B.
Garland, TX
Mac fix plus is great for some finishing touches like making your makeup up pop and giving it some color & glow to that highlighter or eyeshadow. But as a setting spray, I'd say not. It's not really meant to hold your makeup in place, still great to use! Just not to set makeup. At least not for me
Andrea G.
No vuelvas a pasar un día sin esta necesidad ! Este producto es un alimento básico absoluta en mi rutina de belleza ! Fácilmente se aplica con sólo un chorrito y fácil de bloquear la parte superior hace que sea ideal para los viajes . Voy a seguir para comprar este producto asombroso y otra vez !
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.