BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12076)
Louise A.
This product is seriously my best friend! Adds so much hydration to my face before applying my makeup and it sets my makeup so well. I would totally recommend! I would totally buy this again. Love it!!!!
Regan F.
Decatur, IL
I love this spray although I would not consider it a "setting spray". I use Mac Fix+ after liquid foundation and use a beauty blender to press it into my skin to create a much more natural appearance before powder. I also use it to enhance to colors of eyeshadows as well as highlighters and find it effective in doing so. Lastly, I use it once I am completely done with everything to mesh everything together and create a seamless look. I would definitely recommend buying this product! It may not be for beginners but for people wanting to extend their beauty knowledge it is a must have!
Emily B.
I use this product not only for a primer but also to wet my highlight brush. It adds an extra pop on my highlight. Definitely the best trick to use this product for.
Megan B.
Grove City, OH
This is a definite must have for everyone womens makeup bag. This really is a universal product. I use it before applying eyeshadow to my eyes and blush to my cheeks and wow I never really knew how beautiful the colors were. The colors truly POP when I use this. I spray it on after makeup is finished and picture perfect makeup all day is no longer in my dreams. Ok ladies you don't have to take your makeup bag everywhere with you anymore because this setting spray literally does a Freeze Frame the minute you are done applying your makeup.
Briana G.
Calexico
Nice scent and works great . I really recommend this product. It really works. I wouldn't trade it for another brand. Very good quality for the price. It is worth using it . You wouldn't regret buying it
Gaida E.
Keeps your face super hydrated ! I use it all the time at any time. Smells great ! Helps make your skin feel flawless ! Very easy to spray on and lock afterwards. I would definitely recommend to others.
gabrielle c.
Albuquerque, NM
Spray some of this before Appling makeup and your garenteed a better finish. It is light weight and leaves my skin so refreshed I use this product every day when getting ready.
Karina M.
Bryan, TX
If I could rate this 20 stars I would this is a must have in these summer months. I use this daily to set my makeup. I am a Mac fan and I love and live by all of these products
Kristina S.
Astoria, NY
MY MOST FAVORITE, HOLY GRAIL OF A SETTING SPRAY. I HAVE COMBINATION SKIN AND IF I DON'T SET WITH THIS, MY MAKEUP IS FADING 5-6 HOURS IN. ABSOLUTELY CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT THIS!!!!
Ashley S.
Channahon , IL
Love the fix +!! My favorite thing to to is spray it on my brush before applying a shimmery eye shadow to make it have that extra pop. It's a go to staple in my collection forsure. 10/10 would recommend
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.