BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Christina A.
This spray is great for setting makeup and also can be used as a refresher throughout the day. I like to spray it onto a beauty blender to blend in cream contour and concealer. Smells great too.
Gabby D.
Plaquemine
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I have very oily skin and this makes my makeup STAY. I spray this on after using my primer and it works wonders. My face stays matte all day and my makeup lasts as well. I would most definitely use this product over and over and over again.
Sanam A.
Annandale, VA
Holy grail of all setting sprays. This might be my 15th purchase. I have tried others, and although they may be good, they are not Fix+. This takes away any cakeyness, make you dewy but not too dewy. I use it when I have oily skin or dry skin. It is the perfect product no cons!
Cassie C.
This is a product no one can live without on YouTube so I bought it. Since it does not make your makeup last longer I rarely use it as a setting spray. I have used as a primer and it tends to sting if I do that. I really only use to wet my brush for shimmer shadows. The spray to me is more powerful that I would like.
Dee A.
This is my go to product! Can't live without it, I use it before and after makeup. It gives my face the glow I like and if just sets my makeup perfectly! I even have a travel size that I take with me everywhere I go! Love it <3
Jessica L.
Orlando, FL
This is one of the first products I purchased from MAC. I love it for prepping my skin for makeup and for applying to a packing brush to pack on color to the lids. I do recommended this product to others even if you have only skin. I have combo/ oily skin and I love this
haley h.
Lebanon
Ahhh the very popular and amazing mac fix +, this product is amazing , can make eyeshadows bolder, and just make make up a better experience. I don't know to many people who don't love this stuff , I would recommend it to everyone no matter your skin type, if you don't have it go get it , thank me later!!!
Eva Grace K.
Anderson, SC
Absolute fave. I have tried other setting sprays, but nothing sets my makeup like this. It does, however cause some residue if you are to touch your face, but does not take off the makeup. I haven't been able to repurchase yet, but I definitely will when I get the chance.
Izzy T.
Corpus Christi, TX
My favorite spray to use before I start applying make up. It's also great to use for eyeshadows if you want a certain shade to look like a foil eye shadow. I recommend to everyone and you will never see my make up collection!
Janaee S.
Columbus, OH
this is literally one of the best products/ face primers ive ever used. It acually fixs anything thats needs to fixed on your face, and it lasts forver! yes it is a little pricey but it is defiently worht it. I wouyld recommend this to everyone! this is a good purchase!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.