BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
Kyra K.
Kyra K.
This product is my OG go to product. Whenever a new setting spray comes out I'll try it and then always find myself circling back to this rider. Fix plus does the most beautiful job setting my makeup and making it last for that much longer.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Havelock, NC
I have gone through countless bottles of this in my makeup career. This is great as a prep spray, setting spray, and as a refresher spray. I love that it also comes in a handy travel size for your set bag!
Ashton S.
Ashton S.
This is a pretty great product but not the best. But it is long lasting so that's a plus. The pros are that it does it's job the cons are that it's a little greasy. It's also a little bit shimmery but I would probably buy it again.
Emma H.
Emma H.
Alamo, TX
This product is one of my favorite ones out there. I use it to prime and moisturize my skin and also not to set my makeup, but to actually make everything (blush, foundation, powder, & highlighter) blend into the skin. This will not make my makeup hold longer, but It makes just everything come together. If you have oily skin I suggest for you to do a light spray on your tzone.
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
London , ['', '', "['', '', '']"]
I have the coconut fix+ and I love the dispenser. It puts out just enough product to gently wet the skin or a brush. That being said, it's basically just mineral water, and it really comes down to the sprayer more than anything else.
jenna r.
jenna r.
Chicago
this is my #1 favorite makeup product! like ever lol. i use it for multiple reasons. i use it to prep my face, set my face after makeup application, to give my eyeshadows a "foiled" metallic look, and to refresh my makeup throughout the day. i really recommend this product.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Alpharetta, GA
This product is one of my holy grails!! As you can tell by the picture I have almost used up the complete bottle and I will 100% be repurchasing!! Leaves my makeup looking fresh all day and brings out great pigmentation in things like my eye shadows!
Luis G.
Luis G.
Fix + is an awesome awesome product! Not only does it help soften makeup to look for natural it also refreshes makeup after a long day. It's a great moisturizer as well. Technically not a "setting spray" but is a perfect addition to before and/or after your makeup routine.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Toronto, ON
The prep and prime goes on right after moisturizer and keeps my makeup in place all day long. It's one of the essentials to doing my makeup everyday. The only thing that makes me question it between another brand is the price. But you get what you pay for and I'd rather pay a little more for something that is going to work.
Kristen F.
Kristen F.
Clinton, MA
I love the smell of this, hands down my favorite! I use it to dampen my beauty blender and I also keep one in the fridge to give my makeup a nice cooking splash on a hot day! The smell and the lightness of the spray is so refreshing.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.