Add a Photo

Photos (474)
Tamesha D.
Tamesha D.
East Elmhurst, NY

Always use in my makeup routine. Allows my makeup to last throughout the day and or evening.
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Lake Wales, FL

This is amazing it is like 1,000 products in one I use it to prime ,set,wet and more love it
jenniffer m.
jenniffer m.

I like this but I'm not sure it's my favorite spray it's pretty pricey for me not to love it
Irma F.
Irma F.

Very good quality product for making your makeup stay put longer. A little expensive though.
Bajame Z.
Bajame Z.

I would recommend this to everyone it is very good on the skin and it feels very refreshing
Hara k.
Hara k.
Greece

The most wonderful setting Atomized. the makeup stays in place all day and my moisturizing.
Maddie G.
Maddie G.
Waterloo, Ontario

Best thing ever, use it for everything will always repurchase but i like the little bottles
Tabatha L.
Tabatha L.
Strongsville, OH

Love this setting spray goes on Nicely and keeps my makeup perfect all day highly recommend
Macayla S.
Macayla S.

Love using this before putting my makeup on! Totally hides pores and feels nice and light!!
Saman S.
Saman S.
High Point, NC

I like it ❤️❤️ work good ❤️help me set my makeup for long time and it didn't messy anything
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.