BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Haltom City, TX
I love this product, especially now that it is summer. This smells so good and makes your face feel so refreshed, after a long day out. Great to use before makeup application, during, and after to set powders in place.
Reyea L.
Reyea L.
Spartanburg , SC
I love love love this spray. It's very refreshing and it smells fresh also. It hydrates my face before I put my makeup on. I put pigment in my spray as well for a dewy radiant glow. I definitely recommend this product.
Alletse A.
Alletse A.
I always have a bottle of this in my collection, it's such a necessity. I don't really use it to prep, I use mine for foiling, hydration, and taking down the powdery-ness. Smells really light and clean and has a super fine mist.
Hilary S.
Hilary S.
Winchester, VA
Fix+ was the first primer/setting spray I ever used and I still love it! It smells so refreshing and makes my skin feel beautiful and awake! It's also really great to spray on brushes and pick up more pigmented product
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
Love love love this primer! it is super light weight and doesn't even feel like it's on your face it's cools you off as well as helping to hide pores and it's super easy to apply you just spray it on your face and go !
Isabella V.
Isabella V.
This product is good for a primer if I want to have a look that's lasts for a party but not the whole day and it's easy to blend and it's good for all skin types, I would recommend this if you are only looking to wear some makeup and have it last 6 hours.
Isabella R.
Isabella R.
Fix+ is my ultime favorite product by Mac. It has so many different uses for priming, prepping, and setting. I go through these bottles like water. This product is a must-have for all makeup lovers. It helps your overall makeup look perfectly put together.
Keishla C.
Keishla C.
Excelente primer, llevo tiempo utilizándolo y no me arrepiento. Ayuda mucho a mis poros y no me causa acné. Es bueno para la piel con grasa y lo utilizo siempre que me maquillo, antes y después. Lo volvería a comprar.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Sandown, NH
Love love love this spray, you can use this spray to set your make up and it also gives you a nice light dewy look. This is also good for hot summer days, very refreshing, you still need to use sunblock for protection.
Demi P.
Demi P.
gisborne
Makes the skin nice and hydrated ! I love the mister on it and I also love the smell !! This product is best used just for a finishing spray or a prepping spray it has no shimmers its just a clear mist that dries clear also and stops makeup looking powdery
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.