Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (596)
hello s.
hello s.
Fix + feels comfortable, moist, and refreshing. Women with very dry skin tend to love this. If your skin is parched, this can give you a dewy look.
Tabitha M.
Tabitha M.
I love this product! I use it before I apply my makeup and I lightly spray it after applying my makeup for a dewy look. It hydrates and it makes my skin feel wonderful to touch and helps my makeup last longer!
Laura M.
Laura M.
Skidmore
Great product holy shit❤ MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ it's great for pretty much all skin types❤ since I'm a freelancer I've worked with different skin types and this product is my go to for a flawless finish👌
Preeti G.
Preeti G.
June 24, 2017, 11:36 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
One of the best makeup setting spray. Everytime I'm done with my makeup I love to take a shower in this spray as it keeps me going all day long with hardly any touch ups. One of my can't live without products.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Wildomar
I actually use this product not as a mist... I use it to wet my angle brushes when doing eyeshadow and it seems to work amazing! The shadow stays longer and thicker! And the bottle lasts a really long time!
Abbey P.
Abbey P.
Franklin, OH
This primer keeps my makeup on all day and smells amazing!! It sprays out in a perfect mist that overs your whole face! It gives a natural finish and i highly suggest it to anyone
Elena K.
Elena K.
Mount Vernon , WA
This facial spray works amazingly. Never had any problems with it always helps my makeup stay put throughout the day. I already have used a few bottles only finishing spray I use.
Alaina Marie M.
Alaina Marie M.
Absecon, NJ
June 24, 2017, 11:53 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
My all time favorite!its such a refreshing feel to it as a hydrating all day long wear especially for those special events! Good for all skin types and not barley priced and I would definitely buy it again.
Ryann G.
Ryann G.
Love everything about this, add to anything to make a perfect appliance to skin. Minimizes pores greatly and has a dewy finish, no sun protection in aware of but otherwise is very amazing i love it very much
Jailyne R.
Jailyne R.
Modesto
June 24, 2017, 10:48 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I love this product I was always curious to know if it actually worked because I would hear people say it was just water in a bottle , but I'm so glad I tried it , it makes me looking less powdery if I go a little to overboard with my makeup !
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.