Add a Photo

Photos (376)
Velma P.
Velma P.
Log Lane Vlg, CO

This does not make makeup last long. But makes you look flawless and luminous. Melts all your powders down
Krystal M.
Krystal M.

I love using this especially in the winter to create a nice hydrated look not like my face is peeling off.
Daquanita G.
Daquanita G.
Birmingham, AL

I love to use this. I use this some times as a hydration for my face and I also use it as a setting spray
Yolanda T.
Yolanda T.
West Monroe, LA

This is the only prep spray I use. Is my favorite of all. Haven't found another that can replace this one
Paola V.
Paola V.
Santo domingo este, Santo domingo

Más que perfecto ,matifica mi maquillaje y lo deja como porcelana. Por ese motivo tienen un gran público.
Daisy T.
Daisy T.
pasadena, tx

Love how fix plus can make all my makeup blend together and melt all the powders together love this stuff
Shirley A.
Shirley A.

How well does this product work I have never tired it and would like to try it. Does anyone recommend it?
Brittany A.
Brittany A.

This is a must have in my bag! I got through tons of these! It refreshes, intensifies and sets my makeup!
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Mexico

It is a product that promises what it offers and it certainly goes super well. I recommend a lot of girls
Lakyn P.
Lakyn P.
Conway, AR

This Primer and after spray works great! Helps to keep my make up on and is super easy to apply!
Love it!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.