Add a Photo

Photos (313)
Brandon R.
Brandon R.
Fort Myers, FL

I am absolutely obsessed with this product !!! It keep my makeup looking on fleek(lol) and my face feeling fresh and it feels so good halfway through your day to spray it all over and feel so refreshed!
Daniela c.
Daniela c.
budd lake, nj

I love UD all nighter spray to set my face & this doesn't work as well. If your looking for a moisturizing facial tonic packed with antioxidants to condition skin, then there are better ones out there.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Brooklyn, NY

I love love love Mac Fix+ I use it daily in my makeup routine! I use it to dampen my makeup brushes or sponges and at the end of my makeup application I apply it all over my face for a fresh dewy look.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
El Cajon, CA

I have been using this setting spray for a long time now. For me it works really well and when you spritz it on your face it feels kind of relieving knowing that your hard work is finished and perfect!
Kylee G.
Kylee G.

I love this stuff i use it to enhance powder eyeshadow. Which is my favorite way to use. But its a good way to refrezh your face with and without makeup. I use it before and after my makeup application
Kimberly Z.
Kimberly Z.

My friend did my makeup the other day and she put some of this setting spray. And I really thought I wasn't going to see the difference. But this actually helped it a lot . Now I need to go get me one!
Megan V.
Megan V.
Garden City, KS

I love Mac Fix Plus setting Spray. I use it every morning after I have finished doing my makeup just a few spritz and my make up stays all day. It also helps my foundation keep from looking caked on.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Oakland, MI

I spray this on my entire face after I've used liquid foundation and finished all my makeup. It sets the makeup nicely and gets rid of any potential cakey-ness. It helps keep your makeup last longer.
Jade M.
Jade M.
San Diego, CA

I like this product. However, sometimes it does come out more like a direct blow to the face instead of a mist which I hate cause it hurts. Overall the product is great just the way it works is eh.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Downey , Ca

This is my absolute without a doubt favorite mac product. I LOVE this stuff so much!! I use it for refresh my face, or as a setting spray. It's amazing and I can't say enough good things about it!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.