Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (554)
Theresa G.
Theresa G.

Classic prep and set spray. Always a great choice. Helps makeup stay in place and look great
Kristi M.
Kristi M.
Fort Belvoir, VA

Love this! I use it everyday and it works very well. My only thing is it closes your pours..
Tamesha D.
Tamesha D.
East Elmhurst, NY

Always use in my makeup routine. Allows my makeup to last throughout the day and or evening.
Theresa S.
Theresa S.

FAVORITE! FAVORITE! FAVORITE! Can't get enough of this stuff! I will always have it on hand!
jenniffer m.
jenniffer m.

I like this but I'm not sure it's my favorite spray it's pretty pricey for me not to love it
Jazmin T.
Jazmin T.

Love this product, it's a must have, I use it before I applying my makeup and when I finish
Tatiana H.
Tatiana H.

You get the same effect with the E.L.F brand. So don't spend the money if you don't need to
Alba Z.
Alba Z.
Phoenix, AZ

Best setting spray ever. It does the job . Leaves my makeup on all day long. Doesn't crease
Macayla S.
Macayla S.

Love using this before putting my makeup on! Totally hides pores and feels nice and light!!
Thi C.
Thi C.
Orlando, FL

A must have in your make up bag! It adheres your powder to your foundation to your skin. 💕💕
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.