BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

• Non-acnegenic

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Vanessa L.
Canton, OH
Really a nice product and I like using it also to mix my eyeshadows to give them a more intense color keeps my make up going all-day and it's a nice refreshing hydrating burst when I need it
Lacy C.
This product is amazing you can apply before and after makeup for long lasting it really does last ALL DAY long and it's what I need for wherever I go it's hard to find these type of products I would totally buy again
Amanda O.
Modesto, CA
Love love love! The scent smells amazing and the spray actually works! It holds your makeup in place so well. Throughout the process of applying my makeup I give myself a little spritz of this for a refreshing feel.
Krystal J.
Garland, TX
I use it for so many things primer to boost The colors in my shadows or highlighter it helps with the cakeyness from powders I love it its definitely different than other settings sprays!!
Kimberly S.
Newark, NJ
This is the only primer I've every used that didn't irritate my skin. It has a natural finish, but I've also been able to get a matte finish. It definitely didn't cause any caking. I would recommend and purchase again.
Jamie B.
I use this product almost every day! Keeps my makeup fresh all day. It's s super fine mist so it doesn't evened ruin your makeup when you spray is on even if you reapply through the day. Keeps my skin looking good too.
Ashley H.
Mac fix + is one of my ride or die products. I don't go with out it. you can use it as a primer, setting spray, or spray on your eyeshadow brush to make shadows more intense and pigmented would recommend it to anybody
Kim G.
Long Beach , CA
This fix+ spray is the first makeup setting spray I have used! I never even heard of it before this! Love the smell and love how it melts my makeup together seamlessly. If you pack it on and are too cakey, DRENCH your face in this and it dries beautifully!
Soryaa C.
Houston , TX
My sister bought me my first mac fix plus spray and I used it up in 2 days! I loved it, love how it sprays out, love that it hydrates my skin so nice. Everything about it is just amazing.
Ari V.
I love this product, because you can use it for spraying your brushes, and also you can use it to prime and set your face. It is also good for all skin types and it feels good on the face.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.