Add a Photo

Photos (442)
Paula andrea C.
Paula andrea C.
Bogota

I love it! MAC is one of my favorite makeup products and this specialy is one of my favorite, I use this for all the parties and importan occasions, if you are not sure on buy it, please lisent to me I recommend it to you, anf off course I would buy it again
Hayle P.
Hayle P.

My new all time favorite setting spray. They have limited edition rose and lavender scented and I'm obsessed. You don't need as much as you would with Nyx or anything, it locks your make up in all day.
Sheena L.
Sheena L.

There is a lot of hype around this product on social media and it is completely worth it!
This product works great as a priming spray, setting spray or to help your beauty products appear more pigmented. This product is quite pricey but it is worth every penny I recommend this product to everyone looking for a good spray
Kasey T.
Kasey T.
Danville, KY

I can't wear makeup without using this product. It is the perfect finale to your makeup. It sets your makeup beautifully and makes it last all day. It also helps keep you from looking cakey.
Bonnie L.
Bonnie L.
Southampton

This setting spray is the best one I have used yet, it is great to use under or over the make up and keeps your makeup their all day. It's good quality for the pores I definitely recommend this to anyone whose make up comes of during the day
neeam j.
neeam j.
Birmingham, United Kingdom

I tend to use this setting spray when I wear a full on face make-up for occasions. I can reply on this spray as it makes my make-up stay on all day without budging :) Good product.
Briannah R.
Briannah R.
Warrensburg, MO

I never realized that I needed something like this until my friend used it on eye shadow on me. it can be used for so many different things! primer setting spray add it to your eye shadow. I'll be repurchasing once my bottle is gone
Lorna Q.
Lorna Q.
Irvine, CA

I have been using this since high school and it still is the best primer that I have ever found. There are a lot of good ones but this one makes you dewy and has your makeup last throughout the day which is great.
loren c.
loren c.

I think this is the most hyped product that I see on youtube, and I finally bought and I LOVE IT!

The first two days that I used this product, I have to be honest, I didn't see much difference because I was using a dewy foundation. And for that reason I don't think that everyone will need this product.

I only see the magic of this product, when I over powder.
Usually foundations that have a matte finish and can also leave a powdery finish, and then I've to still powder to set it because I'm an oily mess and my end result is this dull flat face with no live that has a ton of texture because it looks that I've put a ton of makeup. And then I almost bathe myself in Fix + somehow I look great after !

But I don't think that my makeup last longer because of Fix+ and it doesn't help to control oils either (not that it claims that it does).

Recommendations: For people that already have dewy natural look when applying a full face of makeup and don't really have the same problems that I do, I don't think that the fix + will do much for you.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Kissimmee, FL

Love this mist! Feels great and gives skin and instant hydration. Couple spray does the job. Great for before or after makeup. Or just to refresh for face
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.