BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Zaria M.
Temecula , CA
Cannot live without my fix plus! I spray after foundation and before studio fix powder which gives a full coverage satin finish. Intensifies eyeshadows and highlights too. Highly recommend! Soothing in the skin!
Alexis S.
Haughton, LA
This is so good! I use this to make a "foiled" look with my eyeshadow and as a setting spray. I'm really not sure if it has any sun protection or not. It's long lasting for sure! It's definitely worth the price!
Payton K.
Kingston
I love this face mist. It really hydrates the skin before, during, and after my makeup. I would recommend this to any type of skin. It didn’t leave your skin with any residue and I would definitely but this again
Iyshia W.
Fix plus is, in my opinion, the best makeup finishing spray on the market. It helps powder products to melt into the skin so beautifully. Not to be confused with a setting spray, it makes everything come together so much more quickly and perfectly.
mary d.
Olivet, MI
I like to use this product is a setting spray or to give my eyeshadow colors more pigment. he comes in a full-size in a travel size so I always have one at home and in my purse. I recommend this product if you're looking for an easy setting spray.
Kelsey R.
DECATUR, AL
I love this for setting my make up! I also use this for shimmer eyeshadows when packing them on the lid. I spray my eye brush with this and dip into the color and it makes any shimmer color so pigmented on the lid.
Dejayanna F.
Jacksonville
I apply this before and after my makeup and it keeps my makeup in place all day. I used it for my graduation day and it was extremely hot out I sweated a little bit but my makeup never moved. This is golden
Shaylee H.
Pittsburgh, PA
One of my top makeup picks. I don't typically use this prior to makeup application, but I use it daily to set my face. It really leaves the skin with a flawless finish and keeps your powder from looking cakey.
Jasmine M.
San Jacinto, CA
I love this spray. I use it to set my makeup or even as a primer. I have also used it mixed with liquid foundation if I know I'm needing a more full coverage or will need my makeup to have extra staying power.
Jimilyn M.
Forest Lake, MN
Hands down my favorite setting spray. Leaves face looking refreshed and hydrated. Also works great with eye shadows. I highly recommend this spray. Also has a great smell and the bottle will last a few months.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.