Add a Photo

Photos (519)
Laura D.
Laura D.
Manchaca, TX

My go to for setting my makeup as well as whenever I use foil shadows or anything where you need to wet your brush !
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Chico , Ca

I love spraying this on my face after doing my makeup. It makes my makeup last a bit longer and it just smells wonderful. It comes with a decent amount of product to last you, i would definitely recommend to buy it, because you will love this product .
Marina Q.
Marina Q.

New to the make up game and never understood what I even needed something like this for. Doesn't feel like I caked on some random spray on my face. Would probably buy again, but other brands work the same way. Can go a cheaper route.
Claudia R.
Claudia R.
Corvallis, OR

Amazing product. Smells and works great! Use under make up as primer or over make up to give you a all day glowing look. Recommend
Chloe L.
Chloe L.
Standish, MI

This is definitely something you need in your makeup collection!! Using it before and after putting on makeup makes your skin looks absolutely beautiful!! And the smell is really good!! Id definitely recommend you buy this.
Juli J.
Juli J.
Philadelphia, PA

My go-to setting spray! I also love this for intensifying shimmer shadows. The smell is soooo nice - it reminds me of the Hollister perfumes we all used to wear in middle school (that's a good thing for me, it takes me back to better times!). This does such a great job of settling down all the powders and creams mixed on my face and keeps it in place all day/night. I will CONSTANTLY be repurchasing this!
Shavon O.
Shavon O.
Reno, NV

This is a great product it keeps your make up fresh for hours. I use this and the green cleaning gel together it's works well with the primer.
Vicky R.
Vicky R.
Little Rock

Everyone needs this in their life!!! Most amazing product ever. I couldn't live without it. I love using it before I apply my makeup & afterwards! Makes my skin look amazing! The smell is great as well
Sara D.
Sara D.

This product has become a staple in my makeup routine. It works great as a primer and setting spray. I love how it makes my makeup blend together and give it a flawless look. I even use it throughout the day as a pick me up for my skin when my face is feeling dehydrated.
Yomaira H.
Yomaira H.
Staten Island, NY

This was the first face mist I tried, it smells really good and works great, I'm wondering why I stopped using it. It wasn't because I didn't like , I think it was more me trying different brands.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.