BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12084)
Dani G.
Fix+ is so good!!! It smells really good! It feels amazing as a primer spray & it holds my makeup in place all day!! And it's great for a super hot day as a spritz to cool down!
Sonya F.
Forty fort, PA
One of my favorite uses for the fix is to apply it to my brush for eyeshadow it help to hold more product giving more pigment and really helps hold everything together with little fallout! Absolutely love!
Vanessa C.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Tried and true product have been using this for years and it never fails me I have a lot of other facial mists and sprays but I always come back to this because it seems to work the best
Morgan g.
Love this product. It's a little more expensive but it's so worth it. I picked up mine at my local ulta and love using it on my oily skin. It makes my makeup last so much longer.
Dulce A.
This is life! It smells so good! It works so good! My makeup slays all day everyday! Even when i sweat or i touch my face my make up stays in place. I need to buy an extra bottle.
Alexis R.
Recommend this product to everyoneeee! You can turn a cheap makeup product into a amazing product with this. It transforms chalky eyeshadows to very good ones when mixed in. Pricey but completely worth it.
Kenadee H.
Broken Arrow
I do think it makes my makeup last longer. I put it on before, during, and after the application of my foundation. However, there are cheaper alternatives that get the job done.
Gen K.
San Carlos
I got this as a sample and I honestly didn't like it very much.  It felt uncomfortable on my face and I was surprised by how much I was disappointed. I know for other people they liked it but I didn't
Franciele S.
San Rafael, CA
If your makeup looks too matte or a little powdery, a light spray of Fix + will help it look dewy. I have bought this product over a year ago and I definitely love it. Because I can use also to help my highlighter get shinier. I will definitely buy it again.
A F.
Sunnyside, NY
This. Is. The. Best. Ever. I love this spray, I use it before and after I do my makeup and my makeup looks absolutely flawless all damn night. I will never not buy this. Buy it! Freaking do it I tell ya!!!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.