Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (441)
Savanna S.
Savanna S.

This is amazing to use after you apply you makeup. It sets everything in and makes it long lasting. Perfect for hot summer days.
Love this product!! Definitely is a great finisher !! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone that uses finishers !!
Reyna G.
Reyna G.
Manteca, CA

Absolutely love this . I love mac its such a nice brand and so well known . I love this product because it helps set my makeup .
Cassandra J.
Cassandra J.
Harker Heights, TX

I love this setting spray goes on evenly and lightly hold makeup in place makeup stays on longer easy to use I give it 5 stars!!
Crystal M.
Crystal M.

Meh, I'm not that impressed with MAC products these last few years, this was lacklustre and didn't really fix anything in place.
Edna V.
Edna V.
Brownsville, TX

Love this setting soray my make up ladt all day and i love hos it sorsnt smuge if i sweat. Also so easy to apply when in a hurry
Janelle A.
Janelle A.
South El Monte, CA

I love this finish spray Evernote before when I'm applying glitter eye shadows I found that this helps the glitter stay in place
Candice W.
Candice W.
Odessa , Tx

Great setting spray. Love this for wetting my shadows to get more intense or sparkly colors. Lasts a long time. Worth the money.
Yesica A.
Yesica A.
Phoenix, AZ

Me gustó, me gusta más el de la marca elf, en matte, me gusta mucho, pero soy de las personas abiertas a probar diferentes cosas
Jasmin W.
Jasmin W.
San Diego, CA

This setting spray is absolutely positively amazing It's my favorite setting sprays right now, it leaves your makeup on all day.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.