Add a Photo

Photos (314)
Ani E.
Ani E.
Woodland Hills , CA

I always have this ever since I tried it a year or so ago. I like to use it when I am done with my makeup and also to wet my eyeshadow brushes when I want to use my eyeshadows wet. It is a gentle product but has amazing quality.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Marlton, NJ

I always use this after every makeup application. I feel like it just helps blend everything. I generally only wear powder (not foundation) and it helps my face look more natural and less powdery. It also feels super refreshing!
Tennille H.
Tennille H.
Sarasota, FL

Ok. REALLY great product for multi-purpose applications, but the truth is there are cheaper alternatives available. An example: Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater. The latter also provides a dewier finish.
Maritza V.
Maritza V.
Visalia, CA

Best thing I ever discovered in my life I'm so in love with it ! No matter what foundation you use it will leave a flawless finish. and make your face feel hydrated ! I carry this with me everywhere, Definitely would recommend.
Maggie T.
Maggie T.
Davenport, FL

I actually usually use fix+ with my mac pigments. Spray some on your brush and then dip into the pigment and apply to give it an even brighter/more metallic look! Can be used with highlighters to give your cheeks that same glow!
Scotia B.
Scotia B.
Raleigh, NC

Sometimes, especially during the skin drying winter months, when I put my foundation on, my skin can look a little dry under it. This stuff takes care of that! A spritz or two and my skin looks nice and dewey...and I love it!
Whitney M.
Whitney M.
Waynesboro, VA

This is ALWAYS in my purse! Its a MUST have! This product is so amazing and works great!! It does its job and lives up to the standards i gave it. Very worth the price i paid for it. Try this at least once and you wont be sorry!
Chloe H.
Chloe H.

I like this spray a lot. It helps set the makeup and gives your face a cool refreshing feeling. When I bought it I thought it was just going to be like water in a bottle but it's much more than that. This product does wonders.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

I did not start using this until my makeup was done for my wedding and they finished it with this. Ever since then I use it every time i apply my makeup. It sets the foundation perfectly and it makes your skin looking glowing!
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Glendale, AZ

This spray is great BEFORE putting foundation, concealer, eyeshadow, contour. It is not a setting spray, but for hydration. I like it for a dewy look in the winter, although I wouldn't recommend to those with very oily skin.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.