BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
M.A.C has great products but I have to say this one is by far one of their best. Prep prime and fix is such a universal product you can use it for just about everything literally. Help enhance an eyeshadow, prep your face for a dewy finish or even as a setting spray. Love it!
Christina L.
Christina L.
Havelock, NC
I have gone through countless bottles of this in my makeup career. This is great as a prep spray, setting spray, and as a refresher spray. I love that it also comes in a handy travel size for your set bag!
Badiya N.
Badiya N.
Richmond , VA
HOLY GRAIL! sets your makeup. Fixes the cakey appearance of your foundation. I also use this to wet my eye shadows or glitters to give a foiling affect. More over, you can spray this on your beauty blender while blending your make up.
Mina R.
Mina R.
Colton, CA
I love it on a bare face but when I put it on with makeup it cakes up my face and makes me really greasy. I use it to damp my beauty blender and for a little freshness on my face.
Hannah N.
Hannah N.
Baxter, MN
The BEST setting/priming spray. I used it for both setting and priming, and also for giving my eyeshadows a little extra UMPH by spraying it on the shadow and then applying. Smells great, sets wonderfully so my makeup lasts all day, and i love the bottle and packaging it comes in!
Steven N.
Steven N.
Love this setting spray but the stream is very harsh and doesn't mist correctly. I got the limited edition Fruity Juicy and the packaging is so stunning and the smell is great. I wish they would simply adjust the spray to be more fine.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Fountain Vly, CA
10/10 would reccommend this product to another person. I wish MAC was cruelty free though. I haven't been able to find another alternative that I like yet. It works so well with shimmer shadows and helps melt the makeup into the skin.
Kyra K.
Kyra K.
This product is my OG go to product. Whenever a new setting spray comes out I'll try it and then always find myself circling back to this rider. Fix plus does the most beautiful job setting my makeup and making it last for that much longer.
alma l.
alma l.
Everett, MA
A lot of people call Mac Fix Plus a setting spray it is not a setting spray although people use it as a setting spray this is amazing too take the powder look to the skin off of your face or just pray before you put your foundation on to give you a face an extra kick of moisture or if your face is just dry you can spray it on bare skin it's really an amazing product on the market.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Gardner , KS
I love this stuff to the moon and back!!! I've purchased countless bottles throughout the years and plan to repurchase more!!! There's so many ways to use this. I use this as a toner, a primer, a makeup setting spray, to wet my sponge or brush! This is a product staple for me.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.