BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Moo C.
Moo C.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
BEST FEELING PRIMER EVER. I put it on before a full face of makeup and it is so refreshing. It can also be a refresher after some wear of the day has made my makeup feel gross. This will be a consistent favorite of mine.
May T.
May T.
New Brunswick, NJ
Its good and reliable but I prefer the urban decay all nighter for longevity and MUFE O2 mist fix and spray for blending in my makeup at the end. The alternatives work better for me. But there is nothing bad about fix +.
Lanae S.
Lanae S.
Los Angeles, CA
Everyone and I mean everyone who does make up knows that you need this in your kit. Mac prep + prime fix+ honestly will make your make up go from ok to sashay!!! This product isn't just a setting spray its a life saver!
Jalissa C.
Jalissa C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
MY HOLY GRAIL!! I love this spray for everything I have dry skin so I love to use this on myself and my dry clients after setting with powder, applying powder blush, contour, highlight etc. it brings the skin back to life
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Tualatin, OR
I love the quality and how good it makes my makeup look but the smell is a little off- putting. I have very oily skin and it's a little slippery especially on the eyelids but this product helps it stick a little better.
Beatrice R.
Beatrice R.
Oakland , CA
I love this stuff. I've been purchasing this for as long as I can remember. This is great for people with dry skin. I always apply when I have added a little bit too much powder on my face. It helps your skin look dewy.!
Rita C.
Rita C.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I love this setting spray.  It's really does keep your makeup in place. I havent tried in the summer so don't know if this will hold up the oil. I also use this to spray on all my eye shadows to make them more pigmented.
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Petersburg, IL
I love using this to prep my skin after my moisturizer and primer. And then again after I apply all of my powder products. I love using this to add a little more moisture to my skin and to melt my powders into my face so I don't look cakey!! I love this stuff.
Tiara W.
Tiara W.
Mosspoint, Ms
I love this spray, it can be used to set and prime. All day lasting makeup, no smudging or creasing. Easy to apply, the spray bottles nozzle is like a mist of freshness. It was a great smell and a flawless matte finish.
Rebekah K.
Rebekah K.
Wyoming, MI
This product is great for wetting your brushes before apply shimmer or metallic eyeshadow, it makes the eyeshadow pop so much more on your eyes. It also is a great product to spray on your face after you finish your makeup- it makes your makeup stay on all day
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.