Add a Photo

Photos (521)
Dinah T.
Dinah T.
Whittier, CA

For a long time I was a doubter, like why would you spray water on your face after you spent all that time on your makeup? One day I finally had enough of everyone raving so much about it I finally gave in and got a bottle of my own and OMG!!! If you have an issue with your face looking too powdery after you finish your foundatin routine this will become your best friend just a few sprays at arms length it gets rid off that powdery look and doesn't move your makeup, works great as a pick me up throughout the day and perfect for intensifying eyeshadows.
Olga Janeth O.
Olga Janeth O.

This is the number one, go to, must have, holy grails of face primers, and also setting spray, it makes your skin look glowy and blended to the makeup, and holds it for a really long time, I really recommend this product, you can also use it to apply shimmery eye shadows to prevent fall out and give them a metallic finish, I love this stuff 😍
Carly M.
Carly M.
London, OH

I seriously love this stuff so much. It gives off a really nice Matte look and is super easy to apply. I've been looking for a good primer and this is really really good. I hope you get this product and enjoy it.
Maria N.
Maria N.

This product is great way to prep your face. I use it to make eye shadows more pigmented. It hydrates and brightens.I LOVE THIS Bottle it's like a part of heaven on a spray
Bianca S.
Bianca S.
Menifee , Ca

PERFECT everything about it is absolute amazing great for a freshen up feel and works great after you apply your highlight I'll leave it glowing even more melts all products in leaving your face a bit dewy
Sierra A.
Sierra A.
Lorain, OH

This is a staple and has so many different uses. You can use it as a primer, setting spray, for hydration when your skin feels powdery, to intensify shadows and highlights, and so on. I will repurchase this even though I have several other setting sprays 😅
Erin H.
Erin H.
Tuscaloosa, AL

This product is a must have. I use it with my cream makeup to make it more blendable and spray it on my beauty blenders instead of using water. This product should be in every girls makeup bag. It is a good size and will last You a long time
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Zeeland, MI

This is my go-to primer. I never understood the hype of primers before, but this stuff seriously stops makeup from getting in any creases on your face, and keeps your makeup in place all day. Plus, if you sign up for Mac's e-mail list, you get free 2-day shipping almost always.
Pamela A.
Pamela A.
Springfield, VA

HOLY GRAIL!!! i use this to fix everything. it brings my makeup together as well as makes eyeshadows more pigmented. what would i do without this? everyone needs it!
Keaziyah D.
Keaziyah D.

This is the best product ever. love this primer I helps hide pore the best and preppy you face . And all you have to do is spray . And it is long lasting all you have to do is 2 Sprays and your done . I recommend this to any one who want to prep there skin and the price is amazing. This product go for at least $21
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.