Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (472)
Luisa G.
Luisa G.

One of my favorites!! It made my makeup last the whole day! Definitely recommend buying it!
Tabatha L.
Tabatha L.
Strongsville, OH

Love this setting spray goes on Nicely and keeps my makeup perfect all day highly recommend
Thi C.
Thi C.
Orlando, FL

A must have in your make up bag! It adheres your powder to your foundation to your skin. šŸ’•šŸ’•
Kenya C.
Kenya C.
Lancaster, CA

Best fix plus and setting spray will recommend this to everyone , this is worth every penny
Macayla S.
Macayla S.

Love using this before putting my makeup on! Totally hides pores and feels nice and light!!
Sonia Jasmine G.
Sonia Jasmine G.
Pico Rivera, CA

I use this almost every day , I always buy more and more of this spray it's one of my favs!
Maddie G.
Maddie G.
Waterloo, Ontario

Best thing ever, use it for everything will always repurchase but i like the little bottles
Trinity H.
Trinity H.

I love this setting spray it is my favorite. it smells so good and isn't that exspensive///
Jordan M.
Jordan M.

It is so amazing for your face and for eyeshadow to make it metallic! I highly recommend it
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Duluth, GA

I have this and I love it it's an amazing product that adds a beautiful glow to your skin .
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.