BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Megan L.
Weirton, WV
I love this primer / setting spray!! You can use it either way, and it helps keep the makeup in place all throughout the day into the night. Helps with pores and fine lines. Will definitely buy again in the future!!
Emily A.
Staple product, great to mist on after makeup application to make skin look less cakey, turns metallic shadows into foiled ones, and preps the skin for foundation. I love this multipurpose spray!!
Natasha B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Hands down my favorite facial spray! I use to prep before and spray after to take away any cakey look, I use to make my eyeshadows pop and my highlighter bling. It's amazing and I will never go without it in my makeup kit. Definite Holy Grail product! MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Kristin K.
Rochester, MN
Best setting spray ever! I use this every single day, and have found it to be better than all other setting sprays that I've tried (including urban decay). I find that it makes my makeup last a lot longer, and keeps my face from getting too oily. Definitely a staple due me.
Gabby D.
Plaquemine
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I have very oily skin and this makes my makeup STAY. I spray this on after using my primer and it works wonders. My face stays matte all day and my makeup lasts as well. I would most definitely use this product over and over and over again.
Isabela N.
York, PA
Ugh. I feel like it is pointless to review this because almost everyone ever who has really used this, loves it. Fix+ is a necessity in any makeup collection, whether it be for setting your makeup look, packing color onto the lid, or adding an extra pop to your highlight. Much love. Worth every penny.
Cassie C.
This is a product no one can live without on YouTube so I bought it. Since it does not make your makeup last longer I rarely use it as a setting spray. I have used as a primer and it tends to sting if I do that. I really only use to wet my brush for shimmer shadows. The spray to me is more powerful that I would like.
Zoila V.
This product is soooooo good and so versatile! I recommend this to anyone who enjoys makeup. I use it as a primer, I use it to dampen my shimmer shadows and my highlighter to help them stand out and I use it as a setting spray. I also use it as a refresher. It's amazing.
Anika B.
Windsor
Ok. So I use this every day! I use it to prime my face, set my face, blend in cream contours, apply eyeshadow. I love this setting spray. The mist is perfect and doesn't soak your face in One spot. It is long lasting and I would continue to buy this product over and over.
Cara B.
Love Mac fix plus! Smells great and I have sensitive skin I have to be careful what I use. It dosent break me out and keeps my makeup in place and keeps my oil at bay. I also love that it can be used to give your shadows some pop!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.