Add a Photo

Photos (549)
Hatzirit P.
Hatzirit P.
Las Vegas, NV

Girls u will love this its amazing works perfect and can last all day
Its pricey but worth it
Gloria P.
Gloria P.
Sacramento, CA

I just love Mac make up this Mac prep prime is really good plus it doesn't stick to your face
Claudia L.
Claudia L.
Ann Arbor, MI

Amazing setting spray. It goces your makeup and gives you a beautiful, healthy, natural glow.
Joanna m.
Joanna m.

This is the best. I love how it sets my make up. It leaves a dewy glow and it smells awesome.
Yeriel G.
Yeriel G.
Livingston, CA

I use this for making my eyeshadow really intense the smell of this product is really amazing
Gladys M.
Gladys M.
Escondido, CA

Love it ! Make it last for a long to and you won't look oily ! Works good ! Love it ! Get it
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Stuarts Draft, VA

This last all day long! I love the formula! It feels so smooth and leaves your skin flawless
Kearsten M.
Kearsten M.

The best primer and setting spray I have ever used. You can't go wrong with this primer ever
Theresa S.
Theresa S.

FAVORITE! FAVORITE! FAVORITE! Can't get enough of this stuff! I will always have it on hand!
Tara L.
Tara L.

This prosuct is super sope. I use it every time I apply makeup. It's great to spray pn first
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.