Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (596)
Kelsea B.
Kelsea B.
This product is amazing to me helped me keep my makeup in place all day! I use this also as a primer before my face makeup and after to ensure that it stays; and also to help my eyeshadows become more pigmented.
angelica s.
angelica s.
Seattle
Holy Grail product every make up a lover needs a even people who aren't to make of artists need this product perfect for prep prime and setting make up and cleansers moisturizers ect
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
I love this MAC primer. I feel fresh after spraying it on. And it smells amazing. My makeup lasts longer. It also helps my shadows pop. Awesome product. Definitely a MUST have ladies
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
This is my favorite primer out there. It fills in and lines or flaws on the surface of your face. It leaves you with a perfect blank canvous to apply foundation to. The end results makes your face look flawless
Erika G.
Erika G.
i bought this after seeing great reviews on it from youtube and it's absolutely amazing! it really does blend all the makeup together and prevents it from looking cakey and keeps my makeup looking great all day.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
West Terre Haute, IN
amazing!!!! I spray it on right before I do my makeup and it gets my face ready for my makeup!!! Throughout the day if my face is feeling dry I spray some on and my face feels better than ever! I've bought it multiple times, and will keep on buying it! It's easy to spray on and easy to store.
Nina O.
Nina O.
Redwood City
Super good stuff!! I put it on before and after and if my application needs a little wetting I spray it onto the brush to help it stay better. It smells nice and is super refreshing.
Macy C.
Macy C.
Mason city, IA
Great product for intensifying shadows, highlights, and pigments. Helps hydrate skin and keep makeup in place. Love this product and I will continue to purchase for sure. So many different ways one can use this.
Kait M.
Kait M.
June 21, 2017, 3:10 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I've had to run to Mac quite a few times to restock. This finishes my makeup in such a great matte way and lasted for a very long time. I was really impressed with how long it lasted. I recommend this product.
ashlyn o.
ashlyn o.
June 23, 2017, 6:23 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
will prep your face for a foundation perfectly. light weight and refreshing enough to make you awake no feel prepared for your foundation. pores still look the same but it does look better if that makes sence
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.