Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (472)
jenniffer m.
jenniffer m.

I like this but I'm not sure it's my favorite spray it's pretty pricey for me not to love it
D K.
D K.

This product was OK. I didn't love it, but found it did hold my make up for most of the day.
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Lake Wales, FL

This is amazing it is like 1,000 products in one I use it to prime ,set,wet and more love it
Kameron W.
Kameron W.
Osceola, AR

My holy grail setting spray. I will repurchase this over and over again. Pricey but worth it
Paloma A.
Paloma A.

I really like to use it before to pass the foundation and concealer ! It's an amazing primer
Kristi M.
Kristi M.
Fort Belvoir, VA

Love this! I use it everyday and it works very well. My only thing is it closes your pours..
Tamesha D.
Tamesha D.
East Elmhurst, NY

Always use in my makeup routine. Allows my makeup to last throughout the day and or evening.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Toronto, Ontario

It wasn't too amazing. I have used better setting sprays. I don't find it very long lasting.
Saman S.
Saman S.
High Point, NC

I like it ❤️❤️ work good ❤️help me set my makeup for long time and it didn't messy anything
Bajame Z.
Bajame Z.

I would recommend this to everyone it is very good on the skin and it feels very refreshing
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.