BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Sandra S.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I really love this prep+fix +. I love to spray it o er my face set my foundation and powder, to make it all settle in nicely. Then i love to spray it in the muddle of the day to freshen up. Love the smell, smells so clean.
Dacia G.
Dacia G.
I got this recently to make eyeshadows pop more on my eyes, especially for shimmery shadows. This works great for that. It also works well blending your makeup so it doesn't look cakey. I have to use another setting spray on top to make the whole look last, but this definitely works for blending purposes.
Hue L.
Hue L.
Los angeles, CA
Can't live without this!!! I've used this for many years! I use it after to set my makeup and also to hydrate my skin whenever it feels dry. I love how refreshing it feels afterwards. I hope mac will never discontinue this!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Clarence
Can't live without it. A must have for everyone who loves makeup. It has so many uses and works great for bringing out pigment in eye shadows and highlighters. Doesn't have many skin benefits by us very hydrating. Just a nice simple product that lasts forever
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
San Francisco, CA
Love this product because it feels so refreshing. I use it foil eyeshadow and pre/post makeup. It doesn't have a weird smell to it either. It does last long because it is spray and it comes in a relatively large bottle.
Amber H.
Amber H.
louisville
Smells amazing. A little on the pricey side. I do recommend mixing with gold pigments to give your skin a sun kissed glow. I often clean my brushes with this product almost leaves your skin feeling velvety after each use.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Visalia, CA
This is a nice spray for making your skin look like it has a natural dewy glow. It doesn't make your make up stay on all day. This is not like the urban decay all nighter spray. I've used both together and it was great.
Kami C.
Kami C.
In love with this product does a great job of leaving my makeup on point on stays on til I get home from school and work. Love the REFRESHING OF it has to my skin and doesn't disappoint me at all LOVE IT SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Tualatin, OR
I love the quality and how good it makes my makeup look but the smell is a little off- putting. I have very oily skin and it's a little slippery especially on the eyelids but this product helps it stick a little better.
May T.
May T.
New Brunswick, NJ
Its good and reliable but I prefer the urban decay all nighter for longevity and MUFE O2 mist fix and spray for blending in my makeup at the end. The alternatives work better for me. But there is nothing bad about fix +.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.