Add a Photo

Photos (314)
Dezireé S.
Dezireé S.
Owings Mills, MD

Love love love! Have been using this since the beginning of my makeup journey! Love the cucumber smell. Great to put on after powder foundation of you've applied too much, just to set your makeup or to spray on your brushes!
Maleena G.
Maleena G.
Bronx, NY

The best finishing sprays I have owned in a very long time. I spray it on before I apply any of my face makeup and after I finish applying just about everything. It gives you this very luxurious blowy look. Awesome product!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.

I love this stuff! I use it for so many different things. I use it to moisturize my skin before apply any makeup, as a setting powder and to make my shadows more pigmented. I also use this for glitter. Smells great as well!
Lamyaae D.
Lamyaae D.
Casablanca

I bought the Mac fix+ after many great reviews about it, and ended up really loving it.
It gives a dewy finish to the makeup (no caky, powdery look) and makes it last more time comparing to when you are not spraying it on.
Shardai J.
Shardai J.
Brooklyn, NY

I love this product because often I like to use makeup forever HD powder to set my makeup but it makes it look a little white and I'll just use this product and the white is gone and i know my face is set for the whole day
Anin J.
Anin J.

I have sensitive and oily combo skin and in the winter months I get dry patches on my cheeks. But with the help of this, it hydrates the patches without irritating my skin. I also use another setting spray along with this.
Grace B.
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL

Great setting spray. Decently priced, especially since it takes a while to use it all up (of course considering how often you put makeup on). Love this setting spray and it doesn't have a terrible smell like some others.
diana g.
diana g.
Brooklyn, NY, NY

I like this it helps hold my makeup longer. i use it to apply my eyeshadow as a eyeliner and it holds very good. i alsouseit to make my eyeshadow have that glossy effect love that it has a wide range of how to use this
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Fort Knox, KY

This is my favorite product from Mac for sure. So many ways to use it. Works great with their pigments to give more of a metallic finish. I love spraying it on my face before and later i have applied my face makeup.
Sheila K.
Sheila K.
Plymouth, MA

I think "obsessed" is the most accurate way to describe how I feel about this product! If you want your make up to stay put all day regardless of the weather, how much you sweat, what activities you do...go buy this.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.