BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Amanda F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best make up products. It can save even some of the worst eyeshadows and make them stand out beautiifully. A must have make up staple in my opinion.
Stephanie F.
Smyrna, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing and refreshing spray to use before you start applying my prime your face. But please stop marketing this as a setting spray because it does not say anythingI love when they come out with the flavors of my favorite flavor is the chicken that's
Felicia M.
My go to setting spray. Amazing as a base and a set. It keeps your makeup fresh looking all day and night. Good for all skin types! I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a setting spray that will keep your makeup looking fresh and new all day long!
Ana G.
Raymond, WA
This product is amazing! You can use this spray as a refresher or as a finishing touch, also comes in handy if you have a dull eyeshadow and want to make it stand out!
Samantha L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product for wetting eye shadows and prepping my skin before adding more primer! it also works nicely for melting all my powders together
on my face before spraying a setting spray.
elizabeth m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This primer is so awesome I super love it. Every time i put on my makeup before and after. I just love it how my makeup stays on all day. Especially for the summertime
Aylana W.
henderson
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have developed a love-hate relationship with this product. As a setting spray I wouldn't use it to set your makeup, but to spray your brush before dipping into a shimmer eyeshadow it works perfectly.
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this primer, got it in a Birchbox and been holed on it ever since, goes on super smooth also! Not sire if I can afford a large bottle of it but gonna start saving
ingrid b.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in my kit for taking away any powder look from clients. It works great for bringing out the most of mixable powders. And shimmers. A staple and that's why.
Jennifer H.
I recently purchased this instead of my usual finishing spray by Boscia. This is not only cheaper, but really sets my makeup all day long. It smells really good too. Definitely five stars!!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.