BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Larissa T.
Larissa T.
Perfect for getting rid of that powdery finish. I put this on my face before and after makeup, after washing my face, and I use this to wet my brush before highlight or shimmer shadows for a better result! No wonder this is a bestseller!
Eliana A.
Eliana A.
Doral, FL
Me gusta porque puede ser usado antes y después del maquillaje! Disuelve los polvos y hace que tu maquillaje dure mucho más! Seca rápido y el aroma es muy suave!
El precio no es barato pero para la cantidad y la durabilidad está perfecto
Dana T.
Dana T.
Charlottesville
Love this product, I have used this several times, does not leave your face sticky at all!!!  Gives you a fresh finish that is hydrating.  It is a bit pricey but I would buy it again.  You can buy this online or at a local MAC counter.  Overall a great product!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
N Las Vegas, NV
Fix plus is a cult favorite . I love it , it gives me a dewy finish to my makeup and gets my highlight in formation . The only downside is that I am not comfortable wearing this spray without makeup on . I always keep a backup on deck !
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Corry, PA
I love to use this before applying all my makeup. It is super refreshing on the skin. I also set my makeup with this and helps my makeup last longer and stay in place. I definitely recommend this and definitely think it's worth the price!
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
Rogers, AR
This is now one of my go to products it is a prep and prime spray+ a setting spray. The only thing that is a down side is it is kind of pricey. It makes my makeup look fabulous and I love the smell of it. It is definitely worth the price.
Kaitlin F.
Kaitlin F.
I love my Mac prep and prime fix because it helps kind of moisturize my skin before I put foundation on and it keeps my foundation and place it gives a natural look like a glossy paint tint to my foundation gives you a duty look kind of
Anaya Y.
Anaya Y.
Always keep fix plus handy, although there are cheaper out there that work better I do like to keep this on hand. It's lightweight the mist is very soft, it keeps my face hydrated and refreshed while keeping my makeup and oily skin at bay
Maria C.
Maria C.
Tampa, FL
Does not really set my makeup as a setting spray. But love thay it provides moisture and fix my foundation by not making it cakes and removing dry patches. As a base/primer, it works really well. I've bought this product more than once.
Kelsea L.
Kelsea L.
Claremore
I can't go without this in my stash! This product is so versatile. I use it to pigment my eyeshadow, brighten my highlight, primer, finisher, and much more. It smells fresh and I like the pump packaging. I keep this on hand always!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.