Add a Photo

Photos (594)
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
West Terre Haute, IN
amazing!!!! I spray it on right before I do my makeup and it gets my face ready for my makeup!!! Throughout the day if my face is feeling dry I spray some on and my face feels better than ever! I've bought it multiple times, and will keep on buying it! It's easy to spray on and easy to store.
Nina O.
Nina O.
Redwood City
Super good stuff!! I put it on before and after and if my application needs a little wetting I spray it onto the brush to help it stay better. It smells nice and is super refreshing.
dayanna t.
dayanna t.
Lakeland, FL
Best thing I have ever tried. It refreshes your makeup when you need a pick me up. It lasts for awhile but it does need to sprayed after 5 ish hours. Good for all skin types. It gives you a matte finish. I recommend it for everyone. Worth the money.
Kait M.
Kait M.
June 21, 2017, 3:10 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I've had to run to Mac quite a few times to restock. This finishes my makeup in such a great matte way and lasted for a very long time. I was really impressed with how long it lasted. I recommend this product.
ashlyn o.
ashlyn o.
June 23, 2017, 6:23 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
will prep your face for a foundation perfectly. light weight and refreshing enough to make you awake no feel prepared for your foundation. pores still look the same but it does look better if that makes sence
Tabitha M.
Tabitha M.
I love this product! I use it before I apply my makeup and I lightly spray it after applying my makeup for a dewy look. It hydrates and it makes my skin feel wonderful to touch and helps my makeup last longer!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Rockland, MA
Got this as a gift with purchase. My First time using it for makeup during a wedding. Smells great! Lasted all day! Packaging is great and now leakage. Stays safe in my makeup bag.
hello s.
hello s.
Fix + feels comfortable, moist, and refreshing. Women with very dry skin tend to love this. If your skin is parched, this can give you a dewy look.
Preeti G.
Preeti G.
June 24, 2017, 11:36 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
One of the best makeup setting spray. Everytime I'm done with my makeup I love to take a shower in this spray as it keeps me going all day long with hardly any touch ups. One of my can't live without products.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Skidmore
Great product holy shit❤ MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ it's great for pretty much all skin types❤ since I'm a freelancer I've worked with different skin types and this product is my go to for a flawless finish👌
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.