Add a Photo

Photos (441)
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Yakima, Wa

I have tried and am a huge fan! have also heard that e.l.f makes a great dupe that works just as well for a fraction of the cost!
👑🎀Nelly G.
👑🎀Nelly G.
West Covina, CA

Perfect for prepping your face and also to set up your make up. Very affordable it is less than $20! A must in your make up box!
sarah r.
sarah r.
Birmingham

This made my skin feel soft and silky it's an amazing base for my foundation. I highly recommend this its the best one iv used .
DEFINITELY GET YOUR SELF ONE OF THESE NOW THIS SETS YOUR MAKEUP AND MAKES IT LOOK SO GOOD RECOMMEND FOR ANYONE THAT WEARS MAKEUP
Scarleth M.
Scarleth M.
Buffalo, NY

Love it , this is by far the best prime setting spray ever , Mac really has such a great quality of make up and so easy to apply
urja m.
urja m.
mumbai

Amazing. It is value for money and keeps my makeup set all day . if sprayed on eye-shadow brushes it intensifiers the eye-shadow
Marianthony M.
Marianthony M.
Miami, Florida

I like this prime is very good compact very well the makeup leaves very well to me I like it is one of the best that I have used
Jestina R.
Jestina R.

Absolutely amazing setting spray and can also be applied before your makeup as a primer to help your foundation last even longer
Ifechi I.
Ifechi I.
Exeter, NH

This is a good spray. Nothing special though. It is like a setting spray with a light scent. Honestly it feels like water to me.
Roxanne F.
Roxanne F.
Brownsville, TX

This primer is always my go to every time I need a pick me up.It makes my face feel so hydrating and amazing. Worth every penny.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.