Add a Photo

Photos (548)
mawj a.
mawj a.
Maspeth, NY

This is my world the best setting spray hands down! Nothing works better then this it's magic
Analicia N.
Analicia N.
Yucaipa, CA

Good spray and makes my make up last long with is falling soo use this and wouldn't change it
yanique H.
yanique H.

If you don't have a fix+ get 1. I never run out of this. My makeup stays put and last all day
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Victorville, Ca

This product is basically life itself. It's so amazing and worth every penny you spend on it.
Celeena C.
Celeena C.
Baldwin , NY

Really great as a setting spray, does just okay as a primer. It's a beauty collection staple.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Cookeville, TN

A must have in your beauty bag. I never let myself run out of this stuff. It's my holy grail!
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.

So good! Love all the different fragrances! MAC never let's us down! Especially with this one
Hatzirit P.
Hatzirit P.
Las Vegas, NV

Girls u will love this its amazing works perfect and can last all day
Its pricey but worth it
Gloria P.
Gloria P.
Sacramento, CA

I just love Mac make up this Mac prep prime is really good plus it doesn't stick to your face
Joanna m.
Joanna m.

This is the best. I love how it sets my make up. It leaves a dewy glow and it smells awesome.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.