Add a Photo

Photos (523)
Amy R.
Amy R.
Bellflower, CA

I've never used this to set my makeup but I love this for putting on my eyeshadow brush and dipping into my eyeshadow with it before I apply. Makes shimmery colors shimmer more and brighter colors pop more
Adriana G.
Adriana G.

Awesome. Great for not only setting your makeup but hydrating your face. You can spray this on top of your moisturizer for extra hydration. Or on to an eyeshadow brush to intensify the color!
Kasey T.
Kasey T.
Danville, KY

I can't wear makeup without using this product. It is the perfect finale to your makeup. It sets your makeup beautifully and makes it last all day. It also helps keep you from looking cakey.
Cristina F.
Cristina F.
Santa Ana, CA

My favorite by far it's not expensive and it works wonders I have also used it to make eyeliner with my eyeshadow. This is a trick they showed me at the MAC store while I was shopping.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.

If you only buy one thing from Mac this should be it not only will it set your face but spray your eyeshadow while on the brush and it will last forever and be more pigmented as well
erika  m.
erika m.
Oakhurst, NJ

This helps my skin so much. I apply this on my brush, I apply this before I put on my primer and foundation and I use this throughout the day for extra moisture. it's amazing.
francesca s.
francesca s.

I like this spray; i use it more to rejuvenate my skin vs. setting my actual makeup. its nice to use after you moisturizer or before bed real quick or throughout the day.
I use my sisters, and it's just great for setting your makeup, eye shadows (which is what I usually use it for and its GREAT!!) and just a spray to feel refreshed!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Conroe, TX

This has to be one of my top 5 favorite setting sprays there totally worth buying ! It gives you such a glow after apply in this product. Mac products are amazing
Heather A.
Heather A.
Charlotte, NC

I love this product! I spray this on the end of my blush or bronzer brush. It intensifies the color and with bronzer's it highlights your cheeks even better!!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.