BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
l i.
Instant boost to hydrate skin leaving it looking sheen. Soothes and refreshes skin. I'd say it is very long lasting. It is very lightweight. Leaves skin with a shimmering look. I would definitely buy this again.
Kristin L.
Maringouin, LA
You tube made me buy it. Lol. Everyone swears by this stuff, so of course, I bought it. I like the scent and have used to to wet brushes but....nothing spectacular about it so far....
Jolin P.
If you struggle with looking powdery, this is the product for you!. It also hydrates as a primer, and sets the makeup in place. This is also coming from someone with oily skin.
Elayne S.
Fort Bragg
This is a staple item that everyone should use! It really helps all the products on your face melt together! Also if you apply it before makeup it'll help your skin look more radiant!
Brittany S.
This is my favorite primer out there. It fills in and lines or flaws on the surface of your face. It leaves you with a perfect blank canvous to apply foundation to. The end results makes your face look flawless
Veronica R.
Mesa, AZ
I love this MAC primer. I feel fresh after spraying it on. And it smells amazing. My makeup lasts longer. It also helps my shadows pop. Awesome product. Definitely a MUST have ladies
angelica s.
Seattle
Holy Grail product every make up a lover needs a even people who aren't to make of artists need this product perfect for prep prime and setting make up and cleansers moisturizers ect
Nina O.
Redwood City, CA
Super good stuff!! I put it on before and after and if my application needs a little wetting I spray it onto the brush to help it stay better. It smells nice and is super refreshing.
Becca D.
Worcester, MA
I use this everyday to set my makeup! It just completes and sets my face for a perfectly natural finish. It definitely extends the wear of your makeup too...totally worth the splurge!
Kelsea B.
This product is amazing to me helped me keep my makeup in place all day! I use this also as a primer before my face makeup and after to ensure that it stays; and also to help my eyeshadows become more pigmented.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.